• icon"Super easy to use, allows me to quickly set up and schedule my text marketing."
  • icon"I enjoyed the easy use of this product. I definitely saw an increase in my text marketing with people signing up with their emails to be added to my email list."
  • icon"Easy to use and very affordable I like using this software because I log in, set up and do what I need to do. Since I signed up it's been the best software ever."
  • icon"When I first started using it, there were some things that confused me for a moment. I don't remember what all that was."
  • icon"I do not like having to select EST each time i send a message. I've accidentally hit the wrong time zone before and my messages have been delayed."
  • icon"The ordering of messages were a little confusing, especially when texts were from the same user."

All TXT180 Reviews

Eric

Been a customer for years

TXT180 has been a partner for years. They are the underlying infrastructure for our award-winning text to donate service. We've been very happy with their service and the functionality. Overall, it's been a great partnership!

Pros

Probably the customer service. CSR is always helpful and wonderful to work with. She finds a solution to your needs.

Cons

The fact that I cannot change or delete my keywords myself.

Lisa

Texting-trying to keep up with the changing time

Overall the experience has been positive, so far it has been working for our need and we hope to use it for other programs that will be starting in the fall. Its affordable and we would recommend it to other agencies or businesses to try the free trial you will not be disappointed.

Pros

I liked that it was easy to use, it was very user friendly and if I needed assistance customer service was there to help. It did exactly what is said it would do a it was a great fit for our agency since we are not that to big and the price was just right for our budget.

Cons

The amount of characters that can be typed for each message and that you can not send an emoji in your message.

Reasons for choosing TXT180

Easy to use system, affordability and the helpful customer service.

Response from TXT180

Thank you for your great review, Lisa! We're happy to hear that you have found it to be user-friendly and that it is working well for your business' needs. We are in the process of adding MMS messages to the service which will allow for the use of media, emojis, and longer character counts (up to 1,600) in October so stay tuned for those features. We appreciate your business and feedback!

Maud

November 2022

An effective tool to increase the customer base in the fastest way

Pros

We can reach the target audience in a practical way. It is gratifying to communicate and win them, through TXT180 to earn them.

Cons

There is nothing missing or dislike about the product.

Steve

TXT180 Review

I was hoping to go more texting however I find that not so. My records shows low usage.

Pros

My perception was different from what I expected

Cons

I did not feel very comfortable with the software primarily the learning curve took more time than I expected. I continue to have a grasp on the system.

Response from TXT180

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Steve. We would love to help you get more out of your texting account and give you some ideas that work well for other business owners in your industry. I will have one of our customer success managers reach out today to see if we can help you get more usage and optins. We appreciate your feedback.

Replied February 2019

Alexander

Great product & service!

I use TXT180 as a SMS autoresponder and it's perfect for what I need.

Pros

I really like the ease of use, that the support team has always been very helpful, and I think it's a great price for this product & service.

Cons

I don't really have any complaints to be honest.

Response from TXT180

We're really happy to hear that TXT180 is working well for your business, Alexander! Thank you for taking the time to review us.

Replied February 2019

Sulondia (Sue-Ham)

Love txt180 - it's an inexpensive, simple way to reach new customers & communicate with existing one

Pros

I love that its fast, easy, affordable, and effective. Everyone has a cell phone - so it's quite easy to get persons to subscribe and very fast and efficient for me to deliver upcoming events, auditions, or sales I am offering for my business. Another huge plus is the fact that I am able to auto deliver messages, drip messages, set up call lists, and message subscribers from the software.

Cons

I really do not have any cons about the software. I absolutely love it, hence the reason I am still utilizing it nearly 2 years later.

Alex

Great experience, value, ease of use

Pros

TXT180 is very easy to use and navigate. It's simple for people to sign up, and I love being able to schedule messages in advance.

Cons

I wish that when people opted in, they provided their name. When I put in contacts, I can add a name, but if they opt in it is blank.

Tina

Use It All The Time - Love It

Pros

The ease of communicating with our 800+ members whenever we have information we need to distribute in a timely manner

Cons

Honestly, with how we utilize the software I haven't had any issues to dislike, and we have been using this for several years now.

Sam

Easy to use, never an issue, good price for the features available.

We were able to add an effective new marketing channel to our list of tools that we use to drive people to our weekly events.

Pros

1) The ability to pre-schedule posts - pre-scheduling out posts for the week or month is easy and saves time 2) Simplicity of interface - it's easy to navigate around the platform and find what you're looking for.

Cons

1) Signup form - the look and feel of the signup form looks outdated 2) Text-To-Win - can't pre-schedule text-to-win messages

Dee

We use this text program to alert our association members. So far it works well

Pros

Beyond our monthly amount of text message, it is affordable to add more messages. We only subscribe for 500 per month, but our membership is 1500.

Cons

I haven't really found anything I truly dislike. How you create and upload each list is a little bit of a long process to me.

Amy

Staying booked

As a massage practice and I'm sure other service related industries clients cancel last minute all the time. I get booked 2 weeks to a month ahead and have lost customers because they can't plan that far in advance. Then, when someone cancels last minute, I can't fill the spot. This service allows me to txt clients about those open spots and they love it. I'm able to stay booked, keep business going, and my clients love getting the schedule updates for same or next day appointments.

Pros

Loved the ease of use, ability to create message templates, has multiple user logins with limited access for other staff to use, and self refreshes. My customers love getting updates via text.

Cons

I can only get 160 characters per text. I inform my clients of all the available sessions and 160 characters isn't always enough.

Response from TXT180

Thank you for your TXT180 review, Amy! We appreciate the feedback and are happy to hear that SMS keeps your appointments booked and helps connect you to your clients. We are adding MMS messages soon which enable you to send graphics and/or longer messages (up to 1,600 characters). Thank you for your business.

Richard

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Fabulous!

My business' experience with this product has been nothing but stelllar! It has improved recruiting tenfold!

Pros

Very simple and easy to implement. There is nothing to it!

Cons

Really there isn't anything really! What's aggravating is the limited amount of characters one can use per text. That's a government regulation.

Reasons for choosing TXT180

TXT180 is affordable and easy to use. The TXT180 staff is very knowledgeable about the product and very wling to help with any isssues. Live help!!!!

Emily

Simple to Use

Reaching customers that may not engage over phone call or email.

Pros

This product is simple to use and customer service is excellent about answering any questions I have.

Cons

Text amounts are in bundles of too few texts or too many. You can add more, but unused messages don't roll over even when they've been paid for. Some features are redundant. Scheduler and drip messaging aren't different enough to warrant them being separate.

Price

Response from TXT180

Emily, Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are happy to hear that it is easy to use and that it helps you engage with your customers. The key difference between Drip Messages and the Scheduler is, by setting up drip messages you will ensure that all contacts receive the same sequence of messages no matter what date they opted in. Such as, day 1 a welcome text and day 5 a link to look at class materials and so on. The scheduler will only send the message to contacts who are opted in on that date specifically. Drip messages are great if you want all contacts to receive a certain thread of messages over time. Hope that helps clarify the difference a little better. We appreciate your business and feedback.

Janna

Easy to reach our patients.

Pros

I like being able to send messages to multiple people at once. The option of the patient texting to join is better than the staff having to manually enter patient information.

Cons

I do not like the fact of having a limited amount of characters for the messages we need to send. It makes it hard for some to understand what we are trying to say when you have to use short sentences.

TXT180 has been a great tool. Recently it was updated and made to be extremely user friendly.

I've been able to communicate to my participants quickly and efficiently.

Pros

It's a great tool to get a message out to a lot of people very quickly. I can sign people up or they can sign themselves up. In addition, it's been great to be able to respond to people who have questions, as they can simply reply and I get an email with their question. Lastly, the price is right! This service could easily be sold for a much high amount! Learning the system was easy and the customer service team has reached out to help on a few occasions.

Cons

I can't say there are any cons. In the first year of using the product, it had it's limitations, but they've updated it and made more of the features user friendly.