• Pros

• "I love the fact it will hold all the conversation that has been had with the sender/receiver. I would recommend this to ANY OFFICE STAFF."

• "Love that we can schedule texts. Love that we can send group texts by inserting names so it looks individual."

• "What I like most about this software is that it improves the communication with our guests. It is easy, fast, and convenient to communicate anything we need all our guests to know."

• Cons

• "Reporting could be better, but still works for what I need."

• "I honestly like everything about it... but if I had to choose one thing it would be the automated text that sends out when I don't respond quick enough. "

• "The automations were tricky at first, but it was always easy to get help from our service representative."

Browse Zingle Reviews

heather from Weight Watchers of Las Vegas, Inc.

Best B2C communication platform available

We have leveraged Zingle to improve customer retention an satisfaction, increase sales, and improve brand exposure and customer awareness of new product and offer lines. We have found that we are only limited by our imagination with what we can do with Zingle. Each new idea we have shared with the Zingle development team has been met with enthusiasm. Zingle has evolved us as a business and helped us gain efficiencies. Our customer satisfaction ratings show us that Zingle has had a significant impact on our ability to provide service to our customers where and when they need us.

Pros

Zingle is versatile, adaptive and user friendly. Training time for our employees was minimal which means it was inexpensive to on-board our team. Any additional training needs have been met by the Zingle team. They are responsive and supportive.

Cons

We would like to see improvements with the exportable reports from the provided analytics.

Jenna from Manor Vail Lodge

Amazing Product - Perfect For Our Property

Amazing, very helpful, and a great new-age way to give our guests the best service.

Pros

We love the ease of use for it and how well it works for a condo property like ours. We can message all guests at once in case of emergency (our power went out last week and it was so easy to pull up the app - on our phones - and communicate with them during this). Just daily communication, welcome, requests, and departure reminders are so simple and most are automated! Minimal work but maximum communication to the guests.

Cons

We struggle with automated Welcome messages through HotSOS. It cannot communicate directly to our Hotel's PMS - SMS - so we must use HotSOS and that causes communication errors sometimes.

Single is very helpful in my daily work but can be very frustrating to use at times.

Pros

Zingle is such an easy way to contact people, and people respond very quickly to text messages. I like that we can group people in different ways such as the property where they live.

Cons

Zangle is not mobile friendly for my Android phone, and it is tough to use while on the go. It is hard to tell when you have new messages and when your company is getting many messages per day it is easy to miss them as there is no obvious alert or color change etc.

Michael from Travelodge

Wonderful connection tool

Pros

This is a great way to contact guests and clients to give them information or for them to make requests. We use it to inform guests when their rooms are ready for check in and for them to request extra amenities like towels. Easy to find a guest as it connects right to our Opera system and picks up their phone number and information.

Cons

The website for this software times out frequently, always having to refresh the screen to update the conversations. There is some downtime on this system as well for updating and it is always during the overnight.

Greg from Real Estate Solutions

Game changing technology

Overall, we are incredibly impressed - it has helped our business in terms of efficiency and our competitive advantage.

Pros

This software has reduced incoming phone calls by over 2/3, and has increased our Team's productivity.

Cons

I wish it were faster - it's still a little sluggish when you have a lot of messages coming in and going out. Also, it would be nice to be able to attach multiple images or pdfs to outgoing messages.

Sandy from Braemar Country Club

Our Members love the two-way texting service!

It helps us promote our club events, and allows our Members to ask questions and make reservations quickly and easily.

Pros

Our previous text software only allowed us to text out. The two-way texting has really been a game changer in the way we communicate with our Members.

Emmanuel from Leavetown.com Vacations

Great product and fantastic company

Fantastic! Highly recommended.

Pros

We have been using Zingle for approx. 2 years now. We love the ease of use, the uptime and the incredible account management we get from Zingle. This is a really well run company.

Cons

Inability to have AI respond to customer texts based on "sentiment analysis". However we have been told this is in the works.

Nicholas from The Resort at Pelican Hill

Front Desk Agent responding to guests needs

Phone calls to the front desk and hotel operators have decreased as guests can alert the hotel of their needs from their phone, wherever they are

Pros

The ability to place alerts as to what kind of guest they are, if they're staying in different parts of the resort, if they're having issues during their stay, etc. and everyone with access to Zingle can be aware

Cons

That I cannot text intra-departmentally and that I cannot connect more than one phone number to a profile.

Laurent from AMPM Group

Great Service

very happy with the product

Pros

We at AMPM Group are very pleased with the service, it allows customers to reach our support team 24/7 and never miss a beat as everyone on the team is able to access it.

Cons

the only con is that the software needs to shut down for short periods of time. unfortunately it is part of making it better, but still is the only downside when customers reach our 24/7

Michael from Fury Water Adventures

Very easy to use and navigate. Good way to quickly communicate to a large group of employees.

Pros

The ability to send group texts, and group people into different departments, so the messages get to the right people.

Cons

can't use it on an Android phone, or it is very difficult. App has a lot of bugs. Edit window is way too small.

Paul from Blacklidge Emulsions

From our customer's viewpoint, the ease of ordering products from our company has increased ten-fold

ZIngle is what we call "win-the-tie-breaker." We strive to be better at every level of product quality and customer service, and we think we are. However, their will come a time when we will find ourselves equal to a competitor from the customer's standpoint. Ease of ordering may very well be the tie breaker which helps us maintain that customer. We'll never know unless they tell us but there is no way my competition has thought of something better than Zingle; certainly not for the money we pay anyway.

Pros

We wanted a way to get into our customer's pockets literally. Understanding the nature of people and their communication expectations, all schools of thought lead to Zingle. Certainly when a customer pick ups the phone, they expect someone to answer. This is challenging because the phone is only going to ring for ten seconds before they hang up. Furthermore, people are getting less likely to make this call. Expectations regarding an email response vary but timeframes tend to be more leniant. When it comes to text, people, quite frankly, can get their feelings hurt or even angry if you don't answer them immediately. We accept orders 24 hours a day. No one person can respond in an instant 24 hours a day. So if my customer has one number going to multiple people, they get the immediate attention they desire and it's up to us to know who is responsible to answer that text. Most companies don't know how many customers they lose because they cannot reach to someone. But I know how many we lose...zero. We also use it for dispatching our truck drivers. The concept is the same. They require information and assistance 24 hours a day. But they cannot know who is on-call or vacation or out sick. So they have one number to text and someone will see it 24/7/365. This is the best dispatching tool ever. Imagine being stuck on the interstate with a flat tire or lost and having to call numerous numbers trying to reach someone for help. With us, we are one text away.

Cons

The desktop works flawlessly but the Iphone app needs a little work. We work around it because we are Southern-Capitalist-Minded and we can work around anything.

Roland from IHG

Great text messaging Application!

From a guest experience and satisfaction standpoint, Zingle has helped increase our overall satisfaction scores with our guests. Our guests really appreciate being able to use this service and even communicate with us after they have departed. What makes me happy the most is the fact that guests actually write about it on TripAdvisor, which shows that when we take care of our guests, they do notice it.

Pros

Utilizing a product like Zingle provides our guests the convenience they need when it comes to requesting things they need without waiting on the phone or in line, which saves both our staff and guests time. Also, Zingle’s instant translation feature enables our staff to respond to international guests where English is not their first language. If a guest texts us in Spanish, our staff sees it in English, and vice versa, which is great because we can communicate with guests in any language they choose. Zingle integrated our Oracle Opera PMS and our ticketing system Amadeus HotSOS into Zingle. The integration provided us with guest data and streamlined processes that enable us to provide a quicker and more efficient service. Zingle saves our front desk from having to write down every guest request, and then input it into the ticketing system, all requests are taken care of with Zingle. When our guest sends a text message request via Zingle, the message gets automatically sent to the right department and the HotSOS service ticket is created seamlessly.

Cons

Love the software! It is extremely friendly!

Kassia from Northwest Christian University

Overall a great investment to reach people via text from your phone or computer.

Pros

I like that this service is available for both my computer and my phone. It makes it convenient to text while at my computer or while I am out of the office traveling. The notification sounds for receiving texts aren't annoying which is a huge bonus because our team has a lot of incoming messages. It allows me to turn off notifications when I need some work-life balance, but also follow up with people from my phone when I leave the office and need to keep up with my contacts. I like that you can tag the contacts with labels, which helped our team keep track of who each of our contacts are.

Cons

We have a whole team using one number, because that is the number we want associated with our office (so any of us can respond to incoming messages if someone is out of the office). Unfortunately this means all our messages are in ONE single inbox. This is the worst part about this service, having to share an inbox(even with the labels it gets messy). I wish there were individual inboxes so once we assign the contact to someone specific in our office, it could show up in that person's inbox rather than in the flood of messages intended for other people. The more we use this texting service, the more frustrating having to share an inbox it becomes. We get notified every time someone else gets a message just like we would if it was one for us. I only want to get notified when I receive a message so I am not wasting my time identifying who on our team got the message if it isn't one I need to respond to.

Terra from Woodmark Hotel

Hotel Staff Approved!

Working in a luxury hotel environment with high-need guests can be challenging. Zingle has helped us to simplify and streamline many of our processes. In the past, we would call each guest 15 minutes after they were given keys to their room. Now we add a tag and 15 minutes later the guest receives an automated message. This helps us to avoid negative reviews based on dissatisfaction of room type, etc.

Pros

I love that we can set up templates to quickly and easy text our guest for a variety of reasons. It's super simple to edit the templates on the fly so that they come across as more personal and unique. We have a lot of hotel guests that are shocked when they learn it's hotel staff on the other end! I also really love that the system will close out text messages that just say things like "thanks" or "great", etc.

Cons

Lately, we've been having issues opening messages or notifications not working despite turning them on permanently but they are small hiccups that I'm sure are equally due to Chrome issues, rather than actual zingle issues.

Sam from Sunrise Bagels

Increase business & Lower food cost!!

Efficiency Speed Less Payroll More accuracy

Pros

In the past we used to get 20-30 text orders and on weekends I had two employees glued to the phone to take pickup and delivery orders and a lot of customers used to complaint that phone was busy or someone put them on hold, people used to wait quite long time to get the order, parking lot used to get full, I started promoting Text your order service and today we have 100-140 orders via text and I am doing more business with less employees and the customers are super happy!! If 10 customers walked in 6-7 already texted in advance and 2-4 minutes everyone is out of the store and parking lot is never full!! The customer service is awesome every time I called they fixed the problem!!

Cons

Absolutely nothing!! Just perfect! Thanks

Micael from Thunder Valley Casino Resort

zingle your way to success

We have reduced the number of calls on the phone to our contact center which improves our overall efficiency and increases the ability for us to handle more contacts serving more of our guests and reducing the time they take to see their answers. internally, the process is simple and faster than our previous systems for communicating and replying to guests. We no longer need to put people on hold or call them back to answer questions so they can do business with us.

Pros

The User-friendliness. I have 24 people in the Contact Center who are responsible for all guest text communications, different system actions, like HotSOS for service orders, etc. Training for the entire team was about 10 minutes and they were up to speed.

Cons

Honestly, nothing. The set-up, the implementation, the software, an most of all the customer support has all be superb.

Kayce from Extraordinary Conceptions

Zingle changed how we communicate with our customers

It's streamlined so much of our everyday communication with our customers. It's also enabled us to reach a broader audience of leads because we're far more likely to get a reply via text than via email or phone. Even if someone asks to retract their application with us, they're more likely to tell us via text, so we have fewer applicants that never respond to us.

Pros

It's easy to use and the customer support is excellent, so if/when we have questions, they are answered thoroughly and quickly. It allows us to reach our customers so much faster than when we were playing "phone tag" and leaving voicemails or sending emails.

Cons

No real "cons" to speak of. Every once in a while we'll ask about a feature that they may not have (yet) and it gets submitted to the team to potentially integrate later.

Mario from ARRIVE PALM SPRINGS

It's a Great way to Communicate with our Hotel guests.

The easy way to communicate with our guests without having those loud annoying Hotel phones in the Room.

Pros

We communicate with our hotel guest from the beginning of there reservation. We Zingle our guests a day before they arrive to the hotel and we Zingle the guest to let them know there room is ready. We communicate with our guests threw out there stay from requests to ordering room service via Zingle. Our guests communicate with us when they need there Valet car. Making restaurant reservation or even directions to the nearest fun location. Zingle is a way we can always have our guest can communicate with us and never leave there room or stop by the Front Desk.

Cons

to this day I still don't get notifications on My Android Samsung 8s . I have communicated with support and still does not work. As the Resort Manager I would like it to vibrate or a drop message to show on my cell

Marian from Warwick Rittenhouse Square

Zingle Review

Zingle is the besk. The Warwick Rittenhouse Square Hotel uses this feature for a few things. If the guest is pre-registered and their room isn't ready, we place them on a list and text them via Zingle to inform them it is ready. We also have the Zingle number on each key packet so the guests can text us if they need any kind of assistance. Lastly, if a recurring guest has re-booked with any special requests, they can text us and we will place their request on their reservations. Again, this communication method is appreciated by the guests and it it definitely convenient for us. Thank you all so much!

Pros

Guest love this feature! These days most people communicate via text and guest love when we present them with this option versus a phone call.

Cons

.... I wish I could think of something but it is truly all-around amazing.

kimberly from innside ny nomad

Zingle works great and it has many features that make your work life much easier.

The benefits that I have received from this software is the easy accessibility in terms of communicating with the guest. The way Zingle makes connecting with the guest an easier experience is definitely a super mega PLUS!

Pros

The most that I liked about this software is the way you are able to communicate with the guest right away. You get updates once someone responds, so that you don't miss out on any messages from the guests. You are able to easily text them just by typing and that makes it so much more fun and easy. In this tech world we live in now, where everything is all mostly through social media and texting, this feature is really great for not just us but for everyone to use!

Cons

The least thing I liked about this software is that when a guest responds just a simple thank you or you're welcome, if you don't respond back or close it out by confirming, you'll continue to get notifications. You should have the option of ending the conversation and not being the one to have the last say.

Pamela from Wave Crest Resort (Gran Paciic Resorts

Pamela Lorraine's Zingle review

I think it's an excellent tool for our timeshare company.

Pros

This software keeps be on an even keel with out SPI program (guests check in/out) and allows us to match current reservations and get rid of the past and expired reservations. Also it allows to send emails to our guests both when they are on property or enroute so they will have knowledge of upcoming activities or special messages we might need to send.

Cons

Some of the tags which delineate the exchange company they came from does not stay attached. In particular, GPX. You can enter it one day and the next it is gone. It just wastes time having to go back and research information about the guest that should be right there when you need it.

Chelsea from Anthem Golf & Country Club

Great for Businesses!

Zingle is a great tool for our business. Clients love having another way to connect with our business that is centered around their schedule and availability. It is easy to send out text alerts to clients and easy to maintain!

Pros

It is very easy to use, for both the business end and the client end. There are many ways to set up automated texts and templates for quicker responses. There are many ways to get alerts and the customer service/ IT help is great! They respond quickly and are very helpful.

Cons

Sometimes the automation can get out of sync, but the Help Customer Service team is very quick!

LeAnne from Seville Golf & Country Club

After using other text programs/companies, Zingle has been the easiest to implement and use!

Our number one benefit from this software is being able to provide our membership with a concierge by text. Being able to connect with those on the go, provides us the opportunity to connect to another group of members who may not have time to call, read emails or wait for answers.

Pros

Best part of Zingle is that you can control almost your entire account from the app. The other part of Zingle that we enjoy is that we truly have a "concierge by text" now to offer, not just a coupon to mass text people. This has made a great revenue impact on our business in our restaurant! Increased our slower nights for dinner, increased our weekly specials purchased and our revenue.

Cons

The only part of Zingle we are still waiting on is the ability to text a picture out to all subscribers.

Nathaly from Signature Flight Support San Francisco Airport

It is a great tool for our business. Its innovative, easy for customer and staff to use.

Pros

Our customers can reach us directly via text, we receive a high volume of phone calls everyday. With Zingle, we decrease the amount of phone calls and keep our staff engaged with customers at the front counter. Also having the customers exact request, we can process it right away.

Cons

The text notification can use improvement-I do not feel the sound notification is enough, nor is the pop up. The notification pop up blends in too much with other tabs or screens the user may have open.

Valerie from Namaste New York

Zingle is easy to use, intuitive, and makes communication so much easier.

It makes doing my job extremely easy. We depend upon it to run the business, and I am so glad it works so well, and takes up so little processing power! Also, it's nice to be able to communicate via single phone number, rather than switching numbers or call-forwarding. Thanks, Zingle!

Pros

Custom notification settings, desktop notifications, and the mobile app. The mobile app is now available for Android, which has made taking my job on the go even easier.

Cons

Occasionally experiences delays which turn off the sound. The tags are not easy to use any more-- the older version of the software had a tagging system that made more sense. Now there's a new option "segment" which doesn't make as much sense to use.

Rachael from Surf Hotel & Chateau

We use Zingle constantly at our boutique hotel.

We use Zingle as our primary form of communication for our guests at our boutique hotel. It eliminated the need to have phones in the hotel rooms and most of our special requests are now given to us via text, which is helpful.

Pros

Super easy to use, easily able to send a message to all guests at one time.

Cons

There is no ability to send group message threads.

Kulia from Koloa Landing Resort

Zinlgle

good

Pros

What i like most about this software is that you really can communicate anything with the guest, and we find it very easy for guest to communicate with us too. Sometimes guest dont like to call and rather text.

Cons

none - everything is good and everything about this software works great

Roxana from channel island shors (grand pacific resorts)

A convenient tool for our guests and associates

Pros

Cons

What I like least about this software is it can get difficult to load our contacts in to Zingle from our SPI Orange System that we use. I will agree it has gotten a whole lot better though. It is a minor problem compared to all the awesome things Zingle does!

Carlos from Signature Flight Support

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Easy and casual

When firing a simple message, emailing seems too formal and unnecesary. Zingle is an easy way to keep in contact with your customers. Everyone has a phone nowadays, so having the additional method of simply texting us gives our customers an easy and casual way to reach us.

Pros

Ease of use, quick reply buttons, add categories and notes to each contact.

Cons

Sometimes the alerts go unnoticed (having the volume down on the computer does not help) but there are secondary alerts to remind you.

Matt from Signature Flight Support

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Zingle is the ONLY choice worth considering.

Customer interface that matches customer demand.

Pros

Automations, escalations, support. Zingle offers us the tools to stay comfortable that our customers have a viable text option, allowing us to be confident that our customer messages will get to us timely and without error.

Cons

Desktop notifications limited to browser capabilities. We look forward to implementing Zingle's API, to allow customized in-house notifications, later this year.

Always helpful

My company was trying to send Zingles to all in house guests to let them know about events and promotions. I wasn’t sure how to do this. It took one chat with Zingle and I knew how to do this! It was that easy! Thank you for making it so simple!!!

Pros

In house messaging was a breeze!!! With just typing in new messages with the word in it allowed me to message all our in house guest at one time!

Cons

There was nothing I didn’t like! The program was very easy

Marian from Red Oak Apartment Homes

ZINGLE IS GREAT!

Zingle has benefit our company tremendously! overall we are pleased with how easy and clear it is to work with this software.

Pros

How easy and useful it is. Everyone on our company use it and makes our daily routine more accessible.

Cons

n/a I don't find anything that I dislike.

Heather from Weight Watchers of Las Vegas

Beyond expectations. Innovative, responsive and open to new ideas.

Customer retention, improved customer service, brand awareness and ability to communicate with staff in a quick and efficient manner.

Pros

The ability to customize the software to our unique business model. The Zingle team has been easy to work with and they share our enthusiasm and excitement for growth.

Cons

In ability to create or edit the scheduled automations. There have been a few service hiccups since our launch.

Nicole from Aliso Viejo Country Club

Using Zingle allows us to nudge our consumers in such a convenient way and they love it!

The benefits we receive are priceless. Easy access to our clientele while reaching them at a convenient time.

Pros

Zingle is extremely user friendly and it allows for multiple users to text to the same messages. You can respond from your office or from the app, depending on your schedule that day. The customer service is very helpful as well! I highly recommend Zingle to all of my counterparts.

Christine from TPC Michigan- ClubCorp

Wonderful, well thought out product. Great communication tool for modern times.

Easy, quick and reliable communication that with our customers.

Pros

This product is a great communication tool. In today's world, emails get flooded, but texts (almost) always get read. This allows us to get quick information to our customers. Our customers love the ability to reply and ask further questions or make reservations though text message.

Cons

More of a suggestion, than a con. For our companies purpose, it would be nice to be able to add attachments within the text message. No complaints, the product is great!

Jon from Steensma lawn and power

Good Product

Overall, it's not bad. Functions just fine for what we need it to do.

Pros

I like the ability to txt multiply people at once and it doesn't appear as a group message.

Cons

Once a conversation is closed, it's not the easiest to go back and find. I'm not impressed with, only one computer logged in at a time. It would be nice for multiply computers to logged in.

Rebekah from The Student Loan Pro

The company I work for uses Zingle it's been really great and easy to use!

Pros

Responding to messages is quick and easy. Inputting contacts is also very easy. I like the tagging feature, you can tag the representative so they can view their messages themselves.

Cons

The thing I least like. When clicking on unread messages they will sometimes disappear. When messages disappear it makes it frustrating and very hard to find.

Miles from Crescent Heights

Very positive, much more resident interaction

Pros

Ease of use and communication. Interface is very user friendly.

Cons

Needs more flexibility with multiple phone lines

Kristen from Law Offices of Lee M. Perlman

Industry: Law Practice

Makes Contacting Clients Very Easy

This has been a great way to connect with clients and reach them right away.

Pros

I like Zingle because it allows us to instantly connect with our clients who otherwise may not be able to answer the phone when we need to speak to them due to varying reasons

Cons

It took a little while to learn the ins and outs of Zingle.

Amir from Holiday Inn

Very nice App

Pros

You can send pre-arrival message to all arrivals and easy to communicate to our guests

Cons

it is little complicated to have synced with Opera

Roxana from grand pacific resorts-channel island shores

Absolutely helpful and user friendly

Pros

The communication between guests is always quick and we get it to our computers so it is awesome that we have that feature.

Cons

Inputting contacts & creating automated messages can be difficult to figure out. Customer service was great about walking us through it but even then it is confusing for us.

jesseca from gl hunt foundation repair

This is the best computer text program out there

Pros

Cons

The only thing I have ever had an issue with is when the server is down and sometimes it will tell you there is a new message when there is NOT

Grace from Orangetheory Fitness

It has been great to use this to comminucate with current members and leads

Pros

I like that I can communicate with our members with ease and send group text. I think the members enjoy it too because most of them prefer texting over calling

Cons

Sometimes it does not show texts I just sent right away. Other than that I enjoy using the app for our business!

Chris from Moxie Pest Control

Mobile messaging

Pros

Zingle allows my technicians in the field to text customers information about their services, and when customers respond the messages go directly to the office for faster response times.

Cons

As far as I know, Zingle does not support video messages.

Aaron from human-I-T

Amazing Communication Tool for Text Messages!

Amazing!

Pros

Ability to delegate communications to users internally.

Cons

Some of the backend reporting is tied to who the conversation is assigned to at the time you pull the report. This throws off the ability to measure some different efficiency metrics by user.

Tina from Turf Equipment and Supply Company

Simple to use

Absolutely love it and our customers do as well.

Pros

This is such an easy and cost efficient way to communicate with your customers. I am not sure who every business doesn't have these.

Cons

Reporting could be better, but still works for what I need.

Ticia from InterContinental

Excellent Tool

Pros

We love how we can quickly and efficiently communicate with guests.

Cons

Setting up Zings can be a challenge at times, due to how many options there are, though there is always quick and knowledgeable support on hand to gladly assist.

Brian from Cemex

Industry: Building Materials

Ease of Zingle

Very useful tool for the office great way for me to stay in contact with my clients.

Pros

Ease of use and love that it helps me to stay in contact with my clients and makes response time immediate.

Cons

Can not think of anything at the moment

Mike from Wander Inn Restaurant & Catering

A must have! Pays for itself.

Increased sales and helps communicate specials/offers in a timely manor.

Pros

Our guests love the service and it helps our staff cut back on wait times for orders. Text message marketing is very powerful, when we send out a mass message, we do get a great response most of the time.

Cons

Would love to see it intergrate with my POS. I would like to see the scheduled times be at least 15 minute windows.

Charlotte from Orangetheory Fitness

I really love that we can communicate as a team to our clients

Pros

Cons

The search for contacts is very inefficient. I dont like that you can only schedule the texts out for 24 hours later.