All Iconosquare Reviews

Adam

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2022

Social media analytics made easy

Running a small business, I like to be able to jump into a tool and get the data I need fast. No messing around. Thanks to the data Iconosquare provides, and it's slick user interface, that's exactly what it's allowed me to accomplish.

PROS

Coupled with an excellent UI, and all the important metrics you need, Iconosquare's analytics and reporting functionality is on point. And Iconosquare was one of the first to add support for TikTok analytics. Most social media tools still don't even have this feature yet. While being primarily a social analytics tool, I like that Iconosquare has expanded its feature-set to be even more useful. For example, post scheduling, etc. Since there are API limitations from certain social media tools, some content can't be scheduled directly and requires a reminder app. Iconosquare support direct scheduling where possible, but I really like their workflow for scheduling. They made installing the reminder app one of the first parts of the scheduling process. This means that no matter what you schedule in the future, you'll have everything you need at the time.

CONS

It would be nice to see their conversations feature support more social networks such as Twitter. But I understand there is a limitation here specifically with Twitter. From conversations with developers & founders of other social media tools, it appears Twitter charge a huge amount of money for their Twitter API that allows real-time messaging. It would also be nice to see LinkedIn supported for PDF and XLS reports.

Jessica

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Reviewed February 2021

Data Data Data

Overall I like my experience. I have had issues with post not posting because of glitches or data centers crashing, those are all normal things that happen on other apps so not that big of a deal. Definitely wish it were cheaper.

PROS

I like how much data I get from Iconosquare. It definitely helps me predict what to post and for clients and also what hashtags to use. It's easy to use and I like the feature to build a team to help me schedule content.

CONS

I dislike the price. Iconosquare has 2 options. You can pay monthly or pay a cheaper rate if you pay for the whole year all at once. I think that's pretty expensive and not everyone can afford it. It would be great if they had a payment plan for the yearly option. Also I wish it would get a little cheaper. I manager 8-10 accounts through out the year and want it to be a little cheaper.

Reason for choosing Iconosquare

Because of the data I am able to navigate through. Data is the key to a successful social media. It's the basis to doing well.

Used less than 2 years

Reviewed May 2018

Used to use Iconosquare for measuring social progress

PROS

Lots of great features and makes it easy to understand your progress and metrics when it comes to social media

CONS

The pricing would be my only complaint. The free trials and older free resources were great but there are tools online that can provide similar features for lower prices than the plans that are offered now.

Joyce

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Reviewed January 2021

A great tool for any content marketer!

PROS

I have used numerous scheduling tools, but in the end, I have landed on iconosquare . I like it’s simple-to-digest analytics, weekly reports, and the easy to set up scheduler (It’s big and clear!). The best posting time for every day is automatically starred, and hashtag lists can be saved. It also offers industry benchmarks and competitors overview. I personally enjoy their app because it buzzes when a scheduled post have gone out, so I know even when I’m on-the-go. And of course, the pricing plan is super friendly, with a yearly option so I don’t have to worry about any monthly payments (which I hate).

CONS

In the beginning, there were problems with auto publishing. However, the problem was quickly solved.

Reason for choosing Iconosquare

The pricing package and analytic functions.

Reasons for switching to Iconosquare

Did not enjoy their scheduling function as the interface is quite small.

Mattie

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed March 2021

Excellent product to program and manage social networks

The excellent analyzes that iconosquare offers me are very helpful, it provides a very good general description of its channel, it has also improved our social media strategy, it allows me to form new strategies to implement, it also offers us statistics on each publication, we achieved an increase in the rate of followers since we started using iconosquare, has been a great help to complement the social analysis.

PROS

Great tool to manage social networks, I can schedule publications without any problem, the reports are very detailed and accurate, it offers valuable information and easy to understand, it also offers a follow-up of the analyzes that are important, it also has clear descriptions if users need help Additionally, it also provides exact numbers of followers, I can optimize posting times to reach the widest audience, it also offers the ability to manage your own comments.

CONS

I only see a negative aspect of this tool, and it is its mobile version, which sometimes does not work very well, the process is usually somewhat slow, it is the only bad thing I see with iconosquare, everything else works very well.

Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2019

Huge Help To Our Social Media

Overall, we're very happy to be using Iconosquare. It's certainly been a big help in growing our social media presence.

PROS

The auto-posting to Instagram has been a huge game changer for us. For both the convenience (time saver) but for the increase in engagement too. We're not sure why engagement has increased when auto-posting through Iconosquare , but it certainly has. Roughly tripling each post's reach. We also love the analylics for their insight into our followers and trends. A huge help.

CONS

As we are a brand that sells physical products in our store, it would be helpful for us to tag the images showing product to allow viewer to click and shop them. Also, we would like to auto-post posts with multiple images. Certainly, neither are deal breakers, but having the additional functionality would be helpful.

1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed July 2019

Helpful Tool for Scheduling out Social Media Posts

It's amazing how much of your mind can be preoccupied by a simple social media post... Allowing us to do batches at a time frees up our brains for other projects and thus saves us time

PROS

This tool allows us to schedule posts out throughout the calendar year - when we schedule in bursts, it helps us get into a rhythm. Much easier than having to be creative momentarily/on the spot 3x a day.

CONS

Sometimes, trying to move between time slots is glitchy... The program itself is occasionally glitchy, slow, or feels bogged down.

Akshay

Internet, 11-50 employees

Reviewed September 2018

Helps with Influencer Research

Iconosquare helped me in finding influencers across the globe, thus aiding my marketing efforts and letting me leverage Instagram's true potential.

PROS

I used Iconosquare for six months to aid Influencer Search. 1. Lets you find influencers based on a wide number of parameters 2. Of about 5 platforms tested, iconosquare had the most accurate data 3. Provides list of tools and services that can be used, a comprehensive list known as SMMartbox 4. Allows scheduling posts on Facebook and Instagram

CONS

Iconosquare has been undergoing a lot of changes owing to Instagram policies, which tends to get a bit tiring to track and understand

10,000+ employees

Reviewed January 2019

Iconosquare

Overall experience was good.

PROS

I've used it mostly for my Instagram. It provides list of tools and services that can be used. Also there is an option to schedule your posts. As well as the one to preview your feed , which makes planing a lot easier. The reporting is very thorough, accurate and detailed.

CONS

I can't say that there is a lot that I don't like about Iconosquare. The only down side is the price. It is quite expensive and not everyone can afford it.

Kaila

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Reviewed June 2018

Great way to keep track of your social media posts

PROS

I used it mostly for instagram, that facebook. What i loved was able to have a gallery with all the photos i could use, and putting them names and tags, and when i used them they moved to another folder so i didnt have the problem of reposting something.

CONS

I founnd it a bit hard to post sometimes since it didnt automatically post to instagram, so you have to copy and paste all the content you had prepared into instagram an post it yourself. it wasnt automatic

Séverine

Government Administration, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2021

Pour une entreprise touristique

Plus de problèmes de programmation de posts.

PROS

Nous utilisons cet outils pour obtenir un preview de notre feed instagram. Nous réalisons toutres nos statistiques avec cet outils.

CONS

Peut-être le fait qu'il soit tout en anglais.

Reason for choosing Iconosquare

Parce que c'est un outils limousin et qu'il semble être le plus performant dans son domaine.

Bonjour Séverine, Tout d'abord, merci d'avoir pris le temps de laisser votre avis sur la plateforme. C'est grâce aux retours de nos utilisateurs que nous pouvons continuer à nous améliorer. Pour répondre à votre souci de langue sur Iconosquare, vous devriez avoir la possibilité de mettre l'outil en français en suivant ce cheminement: My_Account > Settings > Platform > Platform_Language N'hésitez pas à utiliser notre Chatbot pour contacter notre service Support pour tout besoin d'assistance. Au plaisir de vous revoir sur la plateforme! - Florian

Replied November 2021

Frédéric

Food Production, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2021

Quezalim

PROS

J'aime le fait de pouvoir planifier mes publications à l'avance.

CONS

J'aimerais qu'on puisse avoir de l'aide support pour comprendre et analyser les statistiques qui sont très précises.

Bonjour Frédéric, Merci beaucoup d'avoir pris le temps de laisser un avis sur la plateforme. Il nous est très cher d'avoir des retours de nos utilisateurs, c'est grâce à vos avis que nous pouvons continuer à nous améliorer. Pour répondre à votre besoin d'accompagnement et de compréhension, vous pouvez à tout moment consulter notre FAQ où se trouvent les réponses aux questions les plus récurrentes de nos utilisateurs. Également vous pouvez à tout moment envoyer un message sur notre Chatbot présent sur la plateforme. Celui-ci vous mettra automatiquement en contact avec l'un des membres de notre équipe Support, qui veillera à vous accompagner au mieux dans votre parcours sur Iconosquare. Au plaisir de vous revoir sur la solution. Florian

Replied November 2021

Used less than 12 months

Reviewed February 2018

A must have if you're serious about marketing or making it on Instagram.

It has helped us tremendously with understanding our Instagram account, finding good times to post, and discovering new hashtags and which hashtags were working and which weren't.

PROS

To me, Iconosquare is what should be included in the Instagram app by default. But it's not, so we have Iconosquare. It's essentially everything you would expect from the analytics end of Instagram, similar to what you would see in Facebook Analytics and Insights (thought not quite that in depth). There's a whole lot of features, the main ones behing hashtag tracking, audience analysis, page tracking, post tracking, post creation, scheduling and publishing, competitor benchmarking and influencer research. If doing any kind of organic strategy on Instagram, you're basically flying blind without this information.

CONS

Honestly, and maybe this makes me a cheapskate, but to me it's the price. It feels wrong to me to have to pay for something so basic that should be included in an app that's used by over 800 million people, but for whatever reason the creators haven't bothered. It's no fault of Iconosquare, since they didn't make Instagram and simply saw an opportunity to create an app and had to make money doing it. I just wish it wasn't necessary. But it is, and in my mind Iconosquare is the best choice to compensate for that, if Instagram is a meaningful platform to you.

Lena

Media Production, 1 employee

Reviewed January 2021

Great for small businesses or large agencies!

PROS

I did extensive research about which scheduling programs would work best, and even used other platforms. Iconosquare had the widest range of capabilities for the best price. I have 5 accounts that I schedule for, and it is reasonably priced compared to other medium-sized management accounts.

CONS

The auto-post needs to be improved. I'd love to see better cropping availability and potentially sharpening in-app for Instagram.

10,000+ employees

Reviewed January 2023

Iconosquare a good program with recurring failures

I think it has been a medium experience, I am not as fluent with twitter and facebook as in other programs, in this sense this program became one of our third-place programs in use, perhaps in the future if they fix this login system it can happen to the programs I use with priority.According to account management, tracking, metric comparisons that we always generate in the company to keep bots at bay and eliminate undesirable followers.

PROS

What I like the most about the program is a great variety of uses with different programs, for example, Instagram, Twitter and you can access each of them in the best way, it also has very good plans at a low cost, that is, almost any company You can purchase their services.

CONS

It is a good program but as the title says, it has many flaws, when integrating the accounts they log off recurrently and this wastes a lot of time on a daily basis, especially on Twitter, which is why we decided to change in this regard to a support program that supports us daily the login without wasting time. As for support, I can't say less, they have great support, but what is tedious is entering help tickets.

Iconosquare Great

Great

PROS

Review most enganging post, most reach post

CONS

They now remove ads and non ads feature now

Price

Jeremy

Retail, 51-200 employees

Reviewed November 2022

Un outil professionnalisant pour la gestion de nos multiples réseaux sociaux

PROS

- Interface simple d'utilisation- Outil de gestion et de planification des publications performant- Nombreuses fonctionnalités pour gérer des stratégies sociales - Nombreux outils pour faciliter le quotidien des community manager- Gestion complète des statistiques / KPIs pour piloter l'activité et la stratégie- Solution peu onéreuse

CONS

A ce jour, nous ne rencontrons aucune problématique sur Iconosquare.Cet outil est parfaitement adapté à nos besoins, nous en sommes pleinement satisfait.

Stuart