• Pros

• "This plugin is very flexible to use, any kind of sportleagues u can manage. The support and the service is very very excellent !!! This is simply the best sportleague managing plugin !!!!!"

• "It's easy and powerful, Every component on this software is interlinked which have satisfied my visitors a lot, The support is amazingly awesome, "

• "It´s very to use and the support it´s excellent, always they are to help you. Thank you so much Joomsport for everything."

• Cons

• "Sometimes it shows some issues, but the support team helps you everytime you need."

• "Could use a little front-end upgrade to its basic product. They do however offer customizations to fit brand. "

• "Haven't used it enough to find cons just yet but maybe in the future i will come across some but hopefully now"

Browse JoomSport Reviews

Richard from BowlsChat

A Quality Product, Easy to Use and Great Value

It is a key part of our plans for increasing awareness of the sport over the next 3-5 years through development of a community website covering tournaments around the world and has been a major factor in increased website activity during 2017.

Pros

It is a product with multiple features that works very smoothly 'out of the box', is easy to set up and use with clear, well structured, flexible layouts and provides a quality user experience for visitors as well as our members who run their leagues/cups/tournaments using the Front End Managament option. The excellent documentation, feedback/ideas section and support allowed us to tailor the product to suit our specific requirements for the sport in a way that facilitates the inclusion of new features as part of future development. It has considerably reduced the administration time for team/season administrators and with updates available from any device before, during and after matches, there is faster access to league and cup information for everyone. It can handle any number of tournaments, how many is up to you. The annual cost is only 50 cents per day with large discounts from year two onwards and a 15 day money back guarantee, providing great value. Overall it is an essential part of any website that requires a Sports Management Package and has a team that is focused on providing the best solutions for their customers. We only work with suppliers that we consider to be totally reliable with high quality products, a similar level of support and value for money; JoomSport/BearDev easily meets all those conditions.

Cons

There is not a lot to say here as the product works very well and although there are always new features that i would like to see every day (a bit like a child wanting more sweets), I know they will appear in time as part of a professional development process.

Response from BearDev

Replied December 2017

Thank you Richard! Hope we will be able to build a great Lawn Bowls project with you!

Great extension, works well for eSports!

I'm using this extension for years. I first used it for tournaments on a little eSports website, then used it also to follow some professionnal league (On League of Legends). I'm also using the prediction plugin. Joomsports may look expensive, but it's worth its price. It has a ton of features to manage your own tournaments (Group stage, playoffs, etc...), and you can choose to let people fill their own results, or fill yourself the result, depending on what you do prefer. That flexibility is also on the admin part. If you want to have a lot of details about teams and players, like, nationality, career, ruling, etc... You can. Don't want to fill all those fields because you don't have enough time, or just want to keep it simple and just show the team results? You also can. The prediction plugin is also a very cool one. Not as easy to use as the base component, but the spirit is here, and you can easily manage some bets on your website, as the predictions results are updated each time you fill the result of a match, and as it blocks any change once the match is started (If you properly filled the date/hour, of course). There is still room for improvements, of course, but it's definitely a great extension to have if you manage a sport/esport website, and want to do it easily :)

Pros

- Match of the day feature, showing you which results you'll have to fill. - Possibility to manage a lot of data if you want to, or to keep it simple (Using only teams, without being obligated to fill the players part. - Ability to let users on front end filling their results, making a tournament a lot easier to manage. - Prediction plugin, letting people betting on their team, or on a ligue.

Cons

- Lot of features have a downside, as it takes time to fully understand what you can/can't do with this extension. - Some quick ergonomical problems, like, if you name a matchday "Week 1" for 2 different leagues, it does means that on menu administration, you'll have several "Week 1" on the listing, bringing some confusion. Those are not big problems (Here it's easy to find which one is the good one as the listing works with the creation date), but still a room of improvements. - Some translations are sometimes not appropriated.

Response from BearDev

Replied March 2019

Thank you!

Gavin from Entertainment

Customer Support Amazing But Not Compatible With Woocommerce :(

Pros

I like the fact you can add predictions using this software as its very popular and fun with for the users, the customer support is also amazing.

Cons

Joomsport has a long way to go to before I would recommend to others, so much basic stuff that should work that doesen't, it seems any fixes are always asked as custom work. * Not Compatable With Woocommerce * Not Compatable With Ultimate Member * Lots Don't Work With Individual Sport * Lots Bugs That Still Need To Be Fixed I am hoping that a software with potential will eventually work along huge software like Woocommerce.

Response from BearDev

Replied March 2018

Thank you for your review Gavin! Indeed in some cases we find it quite hard to work on just any new new idea that customer offers to public version. We maintain significant number of customers who use it for different sports and are trying to be extremely accurate adding new features into public. We don't want our solution to become complicated and overloaded with features that are required by one or two clients. Apologies if we couldn't deliver something that was expected by you within a single license payment.

Henok from Henok Haileyesus computer maintenance and information systems

Joomsport an awesome plugin

I have been using Joomsport since 2015 and have been the main power of my site. I have also used a custom development from Joomsport with a very fair price and excellent support.

Pros

Cons

The Wordpress admin user interface to manage match days is less user friendly than what I used to know on Joomla.

Response from BearDev

Replied December 2018

Thank you, Henok!

Jeremy from Army National Guard

Industry: Military

Fantastic template and extension style. Add-on is great. All the features we needed for our league.

Organization of an antiquated way of tracking our league, teams, and players. We now have a platform that can sustain us for years to come and set us apart from other leagues. Marketing ourselves is even better with our new style and design made possible by this company (BearDev; Joomsport Pro).

Pros

Out of the box it had everything we needed and more! Still discovering great features of the template. I especially like the depth of configuration with player statistics we can add.

Cons

The only thing I could conceivably complain about would be the match-generator add-on. I found a bug but BearDev responded quickly when it was brought to their attention and they are diligently working on the fix.

Response from BearDev

Replied February 2018

Thank you, Jeremy!

Anita from Frydenlunds GrafiskDesign

Industry: Graphic Design

JoomSport is perfect for larger tournaments

I had to find a software to create a tournament with 5 leagues and 178 teams and at the same time it should be easy to use for my client. It should be easy to create matchdays and also easy to insert results after each match. I can transfer the website to my client well knowing that they can easily manage the tournament themselves.

Pros

It is easy to install and you are quick to set up a tournament with players, clubs and staff. Make a tournament with leagues, seasons and match days in no time. You can even create Extra fields that you can be assigned to player, Team, matches and more.

Cons

That I could not show the 5 first matches from a single group. But it should be resolved in the next update.

Response from BearDev

Replied April 2019

Thank you, Anita!

Thomas from Tech Port

Best soccer Wordpress plugin

It helps me to replace all team stuff like scores table of football tournaments, logos of tournaments teams

Pros

Every time I use it show me and in public view how much useful is it for show all the football details I replace at back editor into front view. Also one time I asked for helping, support teams working out without my request like I paid it. Very good support, congrats! I suggest it to everyone who wants a Wordpress plug-in with so professional appearance so back but front too.

Cons

I liked and still like everything. The simple design and that works perfectly in every browsers I used it for.

Response from BearDev

Replied November 2019

Thank you, Thomas!

Roberto from T-Systems Iberia

Industry: Computer Games

Best Joomla solution! It's a must have

Since 2015 we are using Joosmports in our website what has simplified the event (leagues/tournaments) managment.

Pros

It fulfills with what we expected. Flexible, adaptable and easy to use.

Cons

Visually it can be improved. Missing a nice Template for Joomla.

Response from BearDev

Replied September 2018

Thank you, Roberto!

Adrian from Co-operative Ltd

Great software, essential for running league fixtures and tables

The software has greatly reduced the time required between seasons to update the web site in preparation for the new season and has also simplified the processes surrounding regular update tasks during the season

Pros

Easy to use, much of the required functionality to update results and league tables removed the need for weeks of development of bespoke software to undertake the tasks of league management. Also allowed weekly admin tasks to be distributed amongst administrators

Cons

Upgrade process, it's not as seamless as some of the other Joomla software extensions I have used. The process of installing updated versions in test systems is not straight forwards either due to the linkage with the domain

Response from BearDev

Replied September 2018

Hi Adrian, Thank you for your feedback!

Danny from Rogers Communications

Joomsport is the best out there for Jooma

Very satisfied with the product. I am very much looking forward to it's evolution as well.

Pros

It's capability to manage any level of a sport organization from a single team to leagues, associations and more.

Cons

Still feels like it could use some work and faster upgrades (even though it's really powerful as is)

Response from BearDev

Replied September 2018

Hey Danny, Thank you VERY much for the review! Glad to hear all that from you!

Nikolay from Nahabinonasporte

Best solution for managing local leagues: Basketball, Soccer, Hockey

I have used JoomSport software for more than 3 years. Initially I purchased it for managing my team website. I have to mention that before I had had all information in Excel. In couple months of using JoomSport I realized that it’s perfect solution for managing stats of the whole Championship. At that moment our championship had outdated website with more than 5 years data and stats, but it was updated manually and not timely. So I decided to provide keen and tough competition to that website. Thanks to JoomSport we put information in a fast and effective way so in a year the majority of users preferred our website. As a result couple years later that website was closed as it hadn’t met the competition. The most significant fact is that: made this way with JoomSport we have launched our championships. And now we are managing stats for all local leagues: Basketball, Soccer, Hockey ,Russian hockey/Ball hockey. As a result currently we are the official information resource representative of our district.

Pros

1. Fast and efficient HelpDesk 2. User-friendly interfaces to put data: Players, Teams, Matches. 3. Regular updates and new features delivery 4. Hospitability and willingness of JoomSport team to improve functionality on customer demand.

Cons

Fortunately I haven't met any disadvantage yet

Response from BearDev

Replied January 2019

Gijs from Tafeltennisactua.be

Industry: Writing and Editing

Invaluable software for league sites

I use this software for at least five years and it has been a invaluable addition to my website about Belgian Tabletennis. Although the developer code could be enhanced a lot IMO, the software does what it is supposed to do. The one recent issue I had was resolved quite immediately by the helpdesk. The only thing I do miss is a tournament with returns (like final rounds in European Champions League of soccer).

Pros

The ease of use adding results to the website over different leagues via the "Today Matches"

Cons

No tournament with returns.

Response from BearDev

Replied December 2016

Hi Gijs, Thank you for your review! We've been lucky to have you as our customer! It is true that our knockout tournament requires some improvements to become more flexible (for example, set of matches for two competitors and additional stages for knocked out players) That is something we are planning to do in next releases. We'd like to notice that our product is also available on WordPress and Concrete5. We might also consider creating SAAS in future. Many thanks again, the BearDev development team.

Tony from Pro Evo Network, FIFA League Manager

Easy to use, excellent support from the developers and a great end result that compliments your site

This software has greatly reduced the turnover of in between season time that we once had to go through. Its also simplified a lot of day to day tasks we go through with the software. Its also improved the look of our site with the modules we can use with the software.

Pros

1. Very easy to get up and running and can be as simple or as complex as you make it. 2. Support from the developers is superb. I've had simple problems fixed and also enhanced features on my site thanks to their help. 3. Aesthetically the best league software on the market for me. 4. While Aesthetics are one thing, for my needs, this software needed to be able to handle multiple leagues running at the same time, with a large player database. Its delivered that and also greatly reduced the amount of man hours we needed to commit to each season for setup purposes.

Cons

1. Cost. It looks a big outlay initially, but when you have this type of software and support, you are getting your moneys worth. So, for some, it would be a con, but for me, we've made the right choice and are most definitely getting value for money. 2. Upgrade method. While this is something that will improve over time as they have shown already in the time I've used this software, its not the most intuitive upgrade path when they release new versions. Its not complicated, just a bit archaic in execution. I have no doubt they'll implement a more seamless upgrade method in future with the regular improvements they make.

Response from BearDev

Replied June 2017

Thank you Tony for the great review!

Chas from Sports

Joomsport user

I have been using Joomsport since 2009/10 and it improves season upon season Any issue I have had has been quickly sorted out Good sportssoftware in acompetitive field

Pros

Easy to up re-sults Good customer support - always listed and respond Also good at developing request

Cons

I do not have a least like, although some of the features are note easy to understand Fixtures in back end do not automatically showin date order when they are amended If fixtures are uploaded for the whole season and then amended at a later date (ie new date) they can be difficult to find when you want to imput date

Response from BearDev

Replied September 2018

Hi Chas, Thank you VERY much for taking a minute to publish that review! We are honestly glad we have you as a customer. If we have a chance to cooperate with your league during the future seasons it will be really the big honor and achievement for us! Dmitry.

Oguz from http://onlinelig.net/

Joomsport is one of my essential in most of my online web site projects, it's a solid product.

Everything that i need and beyond and still making progress in order to keep up to modern date era needs.

Pros

It's pretty solid whatever functionality they offer you certainly know that it'll work seamlessly w/o any problem. It does whatever it says on point and the developpers always behind the project and help you out in need of anything. If you're to run a sports league website, a competition website or e-sports website joomsport is a great quality product that i love using it and helping they improve on stuff to become even better and functional.

Cons

It has still a lot of progress to be made, i don't have anything that i like least but it still needs a lot of improvement and developpers are certainly trying to accomplish all.

Response from BearDev

Replied June 2017

Thank you, Oguz!

Vahan from Football Glob LLC

Industry: Newspapers

We started with a small project, and it was so great that we are currently working on a big one.

This product is fundamental for my website, if I could not find this product and this team, then I would be forced to spend a lot of money to develop this product from ground to top. So when I found this product it was great now I am able to open my news site way faster then I could of imagine without existence of this product.

Pros

I loved it from the first look, its the by far the best product I was able to find. There product almost satisfied all my needs and when I asked for additions they did not charge me a lot and I ended up having exactly what I need in short period. It was done in such a professional manner that I immediately started a big project (add on) with them. Even then they provided me with multiply choices and prices from budget version to high end product. The customer service, is great yes it is not 24/7 but the quality covers for it. Also there was some stuff they just did it for me without charging me anything. Amazing product quick updates I am more then satisfied with it.

Response from BearDev

Replied October 2017

Thank you, Vahan. We will keep doing all things required to push your project to the new level!

Tony from Hunter Youth District

Good For All In One With Exceptions

I am providing a nice layout of the entire Conference Standings and scores for youth football because the Conference's website does not do a good enough job. My website is owned by me and I do this for fun and provide our District the experience and layout they deserve. I try to make the standings and score layouts as similar as possible to the NFL and with the aid of knowing how to read the php code, it makes it a little easier to make the changes I need.

Pros

I've used an old version from 2016 and really wanted an upgrade. I am a parent and President of a Youth Football Organization (American Football). What I really like is the ease of setting up teams, matches and locations (venues). The back-end layout is user friendly.

Cons

When I used the old version I had modified the .php files to match the output I desired because the package does not integrate the needs of American Football as well as I was hoping it would. This version will require the same thing to any default.php files because my modified version is not compatible but I expected that since there were so many changes done to the entire package.

Response from BearDev

Replied May 2019

Ed from TournaMart

I have used Joomsport for 5 years to display schedule and results for multiple youth soccer leagues.

It enabled me to focus on creating schedules and not have to worry about how to display and/or permit access to them.

Pros

It is easy to display schedules and standings for divisions and assign administrator logins for people who can enter scores. There is absolutely no comparable product available.

Cons

It doesn't have a way to model a typical youth tournament that has a Pool-Play/Round-Robin round of games that lead into a Knockout (e.g. Semi-Final then Final) round of games such that the Knockout schedule is initially a skeleton that gets populated automatically based on the rankings generated as scores are entered during the Pool-Play round games being played.

Dmitry from ff8x8

A great version for amateur sports projects with a small budget and less time to start!

Pros

A fairly clear interface. ll necessary functions for the start of the sports project (in our case, the football league for non-professional teams) are include to the professional version. With a Joomsport software we have created a full-fledged sports Internet portal based on a free CMS Joomla.

Cons

We started our work with an old version of the Joomsport software. Some functions have been adjusted together with the developers. The new version of Joomsport software have received a more beautiful interface and additional basic functions that were not included in the first release.

Response from BearDev

Replied December 2017

Thank you Dmitry!

Beckmann from zweitewelle.de

Good solution for Sportsleague

Pros

We have been using Joomsport for a handball website for several years. Joomsport fulfills our requirements for the most part. The operation via the frontend is easy for the users to execute. Also the admins have little problems with the administration in the backend. On the whole, we are satisfied with the product and the support. Thanks to the team for years of further development.

Cons

Each update updates the individual changes to the ini files. Here it would be nice if these changes did not have to be manually re-inserted every time.

Response from BearDev

Replied September 2017

Thank you, Joerg. Very helpful for us!

Danstan from Mjomba

Great plugin, nothing like it anywhere else!

Was able to create a fully functional football website. Something I have for a long time tried to achieve before this lifesaver came by.

Pros

Organised, therefore easy to use Allows you to import matches, teams etc on the fly. Shortcodes for embedding match data Gives you control over how you want the matches, tables, teams and players to look in the frontend. Show/Hide Clubs, Add match points, Match Statuses etc Above all support is always available and ready to help . Thumbs up for support!

Cons

Importing was my greatest problem with this plugin. Now that importing is now available and easy to use, I don't see problems, at least not now.

Response from BearDev

Replied February 2018

Thank you, Danstan!

Frank from SG Taucha 99

simply the best sportsleagueplugin ever !

save time and can build a great Clubpage

Pros

Cons

There is not much to say, this software is nearly perfect, sure, some things and ideas like birthday list of teammembers could be included. But this is a community and many user say yes or no to an idea.

Response from BearDev

Replied June 2017

Thank you, Frank!

August 2016

Andrea from Soccer11 Developpement League from JMG ACADEMY

August 2016

Producing a sport league big help

Well it does all what I need to give an image of a PRO LEAGUE for the teenager and their coach playing soccer in our different leagues

Pros

I am appreciate how easy it is to set up tournaments and championship..especially with the MATCH GENERATOR PLUG IN

Cons

It is not a big fuzz , but it would be cool if at the top menu where it gives you a link for LIST OF PLAYERS, , TEAM STANDINGS, and MATCH SCHEDULE, if their would also be a direct link to PLAYERS STANTINGS...

Rúben from Illiabum clube

Very good experience.

Pros

Easy to use, and it's been improving a lot since the first time I used it. Very good support. I'm very happy and fascinated.

Cons

What I like the least is the fact that the component is not yet 100% adapted for basketball, so in the future I will suggest some changes for this sport.

Response from BearDev

Replied November 2017

Thank you, Rúben! We will be glad to hear your suggestions for the basketball. You can use our http://feedback.joomsport.com to submit your ideas.

Peter from Vienna Constables

Anything you need to get your favorite sport organized on your website

we are now able to organize 3 leagues of flag football and all other teams in austira like our site because it is better then the official league page.

Pros

- well documented, easy to use - everything you need to organize any kind of sport league - nice addons (p.e.: prediction module) - awesome support

Cons

not much to tell here. for our sport, flag football there could be more flag football specifics, but thats not that easy because of the huge amount of sports you are able to manage.

Response from BearDev

Replied November 2017

Thank you, Peter! You site is indeed very nice both for design and statistic included.

Oraine from SportsMax TV

Industry: Broadcast Media

Solid Solution for Modern Day Sports

JoomSport was the ideal solution for our TV Networks Sports objectives, not just for the display of local game stats but as the primary engine for our weekly prediction challenge. The team is professional and quite efficient in meeting our varied expectations every step of the way.

Pros

From big to small - no matter the nature of the sport you want to manage, JoomSport makes it easy to set up and get going. The front-end and back-end management flexibility is ideal for control and risk management allowing for efficient and seamless operations.

Cons

Response from BearDev

Replied September 2018

Thank you, Oraine!\We are glad to have such customer as you are!

Eef from League

A wonderful component to work with and very user friendly.

No benefits, I just like to work with it.

Pros

The structure of the component in combination with the module. The links are all made automatically.

Cons

That you can not see the arrangement of a team. And I can not figure out how to set up a tournament like the 2018 world cup (group matches and then the road to the final.

Response from BearDev

Replied December 2017

Thank you, Eef!

Debi from Forces Equine

JoomSport Review

Our rep and the team are superb. They are always on hand to help me and nothing is to much. I really recommend this company and software to anyone that wants to achieve what we have when it comes to leagues etc

Pros

The software is brilliant and the support is superb, they are ALWAYS on hand!

Cons

I have no negative points re this product

Response from BearDev

Replied December 2018

Thank you, Debi!

Tierney from Filipino Australia Sports Association, Inc.

The best Sporting software I've ever used

Instead of posting the scores and matches in a PDF format and send it to the members we have used JoomSport to automate our schedules thus saving a lot of time for the volunteers.

Pros

I have been Using JoomSport for a number of years now, using it for our basketball and volleyball leagues. What I like most about this software is the ease of use. You can tailor it to whatever sporting leagues you have.

Cons

The only cons I know is if you don't know how to use it will be hard for you to appreciate it. Please take time to understand how it works then you will know how well JoomSport will work for your needs.

Response from BearDev

Replied October 2017

Hi Tierney, Thank you very much for that WOW review! the BearDev team.

Michael from Arts

Great software

Great support. Very responsive. High quality product for Joonla. No ofher component cones close.

Pros

Software delivers exactly what is expected to run an online basketball league

Cons

Time delay on customer support but not a deal breaker

Response from BearDev

Replied April 2019

Thank you, Michael!

Edward from Quinielas y Momios Deportivos

Excellent component and support

Cons

Response from BearDev

Replied July 2019

Thank you, Ed!!!

Sergii from AnimaUnity

Prefect software for our e-sport site

We are using JoomSport for our e-sport site on quite deep level, including their match generator add-on that helps us to generate matches schedules and prediction add-on that brings a lot of fun both for our site visitors and our internal team. JoomSport has well structured back end and very nice designed front part. We have also ordered number of customization from BearDev team and in spite of the fact that there were couple of small delays in result delivery the quality of support and source code were simply exceptional.

Pros

it is flexability of the team and mathces settings as well pages design.

Cons

it would be good to have more options for knockouts and improved front editing interfaces

Response from BearDev

Replied December 2016

Thank you Sergii! We truly believe our software will help your project growing fast especially with latest changes and new predictions add-on implemented. Keep us updated on any news. We are always here to support your project! Best Regards, the BearDev team

Benjamin from FC Munderfing

Quick and Helpful Support - Great Plugin with tons of functionality.

Pros

Software ist easy to use - everyone can setup a League or tournament within minutes. Aswell there are tons of configuration settings. All in all a great plugin.

Cons

Sometimes the Translation Files are a bit tricky. So in some cases you need to change this by yourself to get a good result.

Response from BearDev

Replied October 2017

Thank you, Benjamin!

Rich from RichArt Media

Industry: Graphic Design

Excellent Cutstomer Support.

They responded quickly every time we had a custom job or something didn't work as expected. Excellent customer support.

Pros

Once you get started, it is easy to add schedules and scores.

Cons

Coming from Europe, so using it for baseball, there are modifications you will have to do, but it wasn't too difficult. Subtle things like changing Draw to Tie, matches to games, etc. Some of the views aren't quite how I want it. I would like a better control over tables.

Response from BearDev

Replied February 2019

Thank you for the review, Rich!!!

Marian from Ioan 1209

It a simple SW, providing almost every funtion one should need when running a league.

Possibility to run a regional minifootball league and communicate with all players and fans

Pros

variety of functions for free and even more in pro version easy to install and administer proactive, very helpful and professional support from the manufacturer recently improved support for different languages

Cons

documentation could have been more detailed sometimes missing community of users and admins in my surrounding

Response from BearDev

Replied June 2017

Thank you Marian!

Jiri from Internet Service Provider

Industry: Information Services

Very simple and powerfull .

clarity

Pros

Simplicity, intuitiveness, clarity, Výborná dokumentace. Excellent documentation. Absolutely unrivaled customer service with almost immediate feedback and feedback.

Cons

Not so good translation into Czech, some words are really bad translate. It might be appropriate and I would like to contribute to translation into the Czech language.

Response from BearDev

Replied April 2018

Thank you, Jiri!

Floro from Desca Service sas

Excellent!!!

I can do everything in a short time and easily!

Pros

Every weekend I manage about 250 football matches of some championships here in northern Italy. Everything works perfectly. Team insertion and results are very fast and easy. Number one. Customer support is the best!

Response from BearDev

Replied November 2017

Thank you Floro. We hope we will deliver the same service quality as you have experienced till now.

Enndi from PESMexico

Industry: Computer Games

I used joomsport from +2 years ago and it helps me to make better tournaments to my community ;)

Easy manage for my tournaments and professional look on the stats.

Pros

It looks great, me my site looks like a pro, easy to use, it´s a very complete tool, have many options to create your tournamet. If you have any trouble the support team helps you.

Cons

The only thing i can ask to make it better for the way i use it, is that the user could load the results of his team

Response from BearDev

Replied May 2018

Thank you, Enndi!

Aldi from universfootball.com

Reliable sports data software

Pros

The software works very well on my WordPress site. Sport data loads pretty fast. Very reliable in pulling the data and doesn't sacrifice web performance. All information implemented into the system are loaded correctly with images and data table. The option to configure the leagues, seasons, players and more are presented with examples on their Demo sites. I have been using for few months now and haven't had any software issue so far. Thank you JoomSport team!

Cons

Just got the software installed and configured on my site and don't have any cons so far.

Response from BearDev

Replied December 2019

Thank you Aldi. Glad to see you in our clients list! It's a real pleasure dealing with you!

Nico from TwoPictures Gaming

Pros

The overall look of JoomSport is really professional and fits to most kinds of sports. We like the bracket feature in tournaments the most, but also the statistics that one can apply in the matches. Everything is really easy to use, userfriendly for beginners.

Cons

Some things can't be changed without the help of the support. This isn't really a problem, because the support is really fast and answers immediately. Neverthenless, it would be nice to add a feature that one can click on selected players only (like with the teams, where one can disable clicking on the team, but with the possibility to add exceptions that can be selected).

Response from BearDev

Replied April 2019

Thank you for the feedback, Nico!

Branimir from Clubhouse

i like it

Pros

almost everything many opportunities for creating season club players tables and played matches ... I think it is for me and more than I need

Cons

I don't know. maybe a bigger customization option for the admin panel ?? maybe part of custom CSS in the admin panel for standings, calendar, table layout,

Response from BearDev

Replied January 2018

Thank you, Branimir!

Steven from Belleville Mixed Slo-Pitch league

Been using the standard version nfor my mixed slo-pitch league for years now, and it works great!

Easy to add our schedule and track results all season, as well as our play-offs and round robins.

Pros

Easy to setup leagues, add teams, even able to setup play-off division and customize our the scoring for our own purposes!

Cons

Would like to be able to centre columns for our standings, that is the only thing we would like to adjust.

Response from BearDev

Replied June 2017

Thank you, Steven!

Nikola from Top Combo Ltd

Industry: Online Media

Excellent system for organizing predictions

more engagement from users and happier advertisers

Pros

three BIG Pros for the system: - It has integrated predictions system that allows running games predictions in two nice variations: guess match score OR guess brackets winner - it delivers beautiful look and feel, all pages are accurate for mobile devices - support is fast and accurate

Cons

Not much to say, but I'd love to have more abilities for offering betting experience and maybe fantasy football experience Would be also nice to hide standings button inside calendar page, as I do not use it in my case.

Response from BearDev

Replied February 2018

Thank you, Nikola!

Tony from Weston Pool League

Overall Good. Had a few hiccups over the years which were resolved quite quickly

Pros

Excellent support in the chat and good support via tkts. Like the variations of modules which come as standard

Cons

There are things requiring custom work which could be in the settings. Also for me, the documentation could be clearer.

Response from BearDev

Replied April 2018

Thank you Tony!

Henry from Northern Ireland Bowling Association

NIBA Lawn Bowls

Excellent

Pros

Matches are simple to input. Scores easy to enter. Automatic League table updates, excellent

Cons

Have issue with entering a result with a decimal 3.5, only integers allowed. Help team great at fixing this.

Response from BearDev

Replied May 2019

Thank you, Henry!

Peter from Shenden Consulting Ltd

I had some configuration problems after an upgrade, and needed support.

Ran our annual competitions and team schedules for our tennis club.

Pros

It is the only software available that supports sport clubs and organisations in the Joomla world. It has a great deal of functionality, more than our needs, but can be made to look simple or sophisticated. It is multi-sport and can cope with many different types of competition. Their support is immediate and dedicated.

Cons

The configuration is not immediately obvious, eg entering scores for matches, also it can be a little inflexible if you wish to ignore certain functionality.

Response from BearDev

Replied September 2018

Hi Peter, Thank you!

Paulo from iConnect - Connecting Ideas

Industry: Program Development

I have requested custom development for this extension and everything was executed has expected.

This software helped me to manage full martial arts tournaments.

Pros

This software was well adapted for the required sport and tournament management. The support was always present and gave us a big help setting up the required project analysis, implementation and correcting the bugs found after the custom development.

Cons

I think that the software could be a little bit more flexible on some areas and give us a little bit more insights regarding the athlete´s profiles and registration´s on the tournament categories.

Response from BearDev

Replied February 2018

john from VirtualGamingLeagues

Joomsport is the best statistic tool i've used until now, my choice to use this tool totallyworth it

I can run my leagues and tournaments with huge community very easy and efficiently! Also joomsport team helps me learn and understand how joomla works.

Pros

Its easy to use, very easy to customise, player friendly and it provides me all the features i need to run my leagues and tournaments efficiently. Joomsport team is always available for support and thats the best thing for my company.

Cons

the only con is joomla, but if you get used to it then its no problems. A good thing is that joomsport team will assist you and guide you in joomla CMS if needed.

Simon from Esports Tribe

Outstanding component and support

Joomsport was able to help me achieve my goals in launching an esports registrar, and their level of support to help with questions, configurations, and some customization was outstanding. I highly recommend this component and team to anyone building a sporting website.

Pros

Clear layouts and configuration, very easy to customise with well structured extra fields and options. A very good component for managing sporting organisations.

Cons

I would like to see some configuration from some of the UI, its a little dated, but with some tweaking you can modernize it.

Response from BearDev

Replied September 2017

Thank you, Simon!

numan from Systems Limited

The best Plugins for Indoor sports management

Pros

plugin gives me all options concern my indoor sport center where games are soccer netball cricket

Cons

team Joom sport need some designing in plugin to make this system more attractive and eye catching no doubt functionality is more than perfect.