• Pros

• "The usability and integration across multiple teams is second to none. I love how teams can pay their dues, check on status of games, order supplies."

• "Finally gave me opportunity for online registrations. And, of course, online payment function makes it easier for me to manage payments. "

• "We are able to use it for everything! Registration, website, it's user friendly, and we use it for all of our sports. "

• Cons

• "Resizing images is simple with this software however I wish that I wouldn't have to use a third-party in order to complete this task. "

• "No con yet, it works well. Transition from old system was easy so no complaints. I have not needed customer support."

• "I'd like to see a calendar feature, where I could highlight an upcoming event right on the front page."

Browse LeagueApps Reviews

David from Elementum Advisors

DM Review

Pros

Cons

Sometimes it clunky and gets bogged down

Michelle from Diva Soccer

LOVE this program & the employees

I run an Adult Soccer League and LeagueApps has been a life & time saver for me! I would recommend them hands down. We have over 700 players and need to be able to stay on top of my game, LeagueApps maked this happen. My players LOVE the ease of registration as well as payment process. I love that I can track it easily. The financial reports, invoices, discount codes, etc are Awesome. I have been using LeagueApps for almost 2 years now and I have had to call them a few times. Every call has been a pleasant experience and my issue resolved the same day. The app is very user friendly, the employees are friendly and I can not say enough positive things about the entire program and employees! I would use them again if I was starting over!

Pros

Easy to use, Instant up to date info

Cons

After 2 years of using...havent found anything I can say negatively!

Response from LeagueApps

Replied March 2017

Thanks so much for the kind words, Michelle! We love being a part of what you're doing with Diva Soccer and look forward to many more years together!

KJ from Playmaker Academy Pumas

HUGE step in the RIGHT direction

I LOVE the customer service hospitality that is constantly displayed by the staff. Their positive energy is infectious!! They are always willing and eager to assist their customers with any issues that may be encountered. It's also great that the company is focused on consistently developing their software.

Pros

I was originally using a competitor's software for general business operations. The feature that stood out to me for LeagueApps was the fact that customers may link their bank account to the platform for automatic payment deductions if they are paying for our services via installments. This allows our company to ensure that we are constantly receiving the payments that are owed to us in a timely manner.

June 2015

Darin from Ellensburg Baseball

June 2015

Run from League Apps!!

I run a youth little league baseball and softball program, ages 4 to 12 years old. I looked into using League Apps and after compairing league apps to the many other sports managment software out there, I found league apps to provide the least amount. Leaqgue Apps compaired to the other sports managment software looks to be very non profesional. I found all of the diferent brands of software to cost about the same when you add in all of the extra cost, but league apps had very little to offer. After compairing all of the different brands I went with Jevin Sports Managment Software and I am verry happy that I did. When I read the League Apps customer feed back from League Apps costomers I find that every complaint their customers have would be fixed if they changed and went to Jevin. Here is the website for Jevin; http://www.jevin.net/ I talked with League Apps and looked into using league apps in early spring. Now over 6 months later League Apps will not quite spaming my email box. I have told them that I went with Jevin sports managment software, I have also nicly asked league apps to leavue me alone. I have emailed them and asked them to remove my from their email list, I have taked with them and asked them nicely to quit contacting me and they still email me several times a week asking for me to sign up with league apps software. Do your self a favor and run from league apps. Try Jevin sports managment software, you and your players will be glade you did.

Wendy from So Cal National Travel Team

January 2016

League Apps has changed my life!

I am the Director of Operations for a National Travel Team and until being introduced to League Apps, I was running our organization manually, what I believe I would now refer to as "the dark ages" and have now entered the "21st Century"! The process of setting up my registration system was a detailed but a quite simple process and my Launch Coach, Stephanie could not have made the process more pleasurable. Stephanie was not only knowledgable and informative, but her ability to instruct me with patience was quite remarkable. We set up calls and Stephanie was able to access my computer through screen sharing and it was as if she were sitting next to me during my lessons. I am now able to manage registrations for over 80 families from all over the country, as well as manage the accounts receivables with a touch of a button. I use League Apps for e mail communication as well as texting my players and families with updates. As well, we now have an on line gear store which will absolutely make my ordering of uniforms and additional gear for our players and families simple. I am even able to manage my organization through my smart phone as well as my computer, so even when I am "on the go" I have easy access. Most importantly, I have had a very positive response from my families, and for that, I know that I made the right decision. It was an investment in my company that was well-spent. I would highly recommend using League Apps for any organized sports organization, whether you are a National Travel Organization like mine, or a Local Town Club Team. So Cal National Travel Team is now League Apps #1 FAN! Thank you!!!!

L from Montclair Police Athletic League

Life Made Easier!

My husband and I volunteer together to run the Police Athletic League program and registration was always a nightmare! From the start -- the introduction demo call LeagueApps customer service was impressive! Our coach Stephanie was patient and helpful while she walked me through the steps to create our program site. The coaching calls were very productive and extremely helpful. Stephanie diligently worked to address problems, answer my questions, and promptly respond to my email questions before our next scheduled coaching call. She was very helpful with offering suggestions and solutions that would best fit with how we wanted to organize our registration and program information. While the member side of the site is very easy to use for our parents and provides a more polished online presence; the managerial side takes a little bit more time to learn to navigate (mostly because it is packed with A BUNCH of options to ensure that your program runs smoothly) and that is why I only gave it three stars for "Ease of Use". But like I said, Stephanie was GREAT with assisting us with not only the set up process but she checked in with us after we were up and running to see if we had and questions or needed help. LeagueApps and Stephanie helped our organization create a personalized, professional site presence while also saving my marriage!

Kevin from Rumson Recreation

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Phenomenal!

I run a Parks and Rec Dept and have been using this system on a daily basis for two rounds of registrations. It requires some time to learn the nuances but overall it has been a great move for our dept. Just started using the RSVP feature and waiting on feedback to see how well it works. Customer service is second to none!

Pros

Ease of use

Cons

Takes time to learn, could use a calendar for the programs not just a schedule for games and events.

Aaron from Ohio Longhorns Baseball

Great team motivated to make my new site everything I wanted and more. Quick responses.

Pros

I love the ease of setting up pages, posts, events, etc. through the divibuilder. The program is written in a way where it really simplifies the process for the user and makes website setup efficient and effective. When I did have a question the guys working with me were incredibly quick to get me an answer or find it if they did not know it. I would highly recommend coming to LeagueApps and giving it a shot.

Cons

I am working through the roster functionality currently and it's a little more difficult to set up that on previous sites. However, I think that once I learn how to do it the site will look better and will allow me to do more with less time.

Cory from Staffing and Recruiting

Easy-to-use Software for Amateur Leagues

Pros

It has simple scheduling functionality.

Cons

It can be an issue when integrated into a league's website if it's not done correctly.

Joe from Little Hawks Baseball Club

Like what I can do with images of our players. That was extremely limited with our previous provider

Pros

I really like that I can easily manipulate images and have them be the size that I want. With our previous provider, I was limited to what was available within the page template, so I ended up with a lot of small images of our players. That's a huge selling point for me in favor of LeagueApps.

Ryan from Western State Colorado University

Fantastic System!

League Apps has gone above and beyond for what we need. As a University Club Sports Department, our use of the system is different than what it was originally created for (city rec leagues) but they've worked with us to create solutions to match our unique needs. The work they did to integrate the League Apps side of the website to match our University's has been fantastic. The best part of League Apps is the fact that they're ever changing, and willing to adapt to the needs of their users. They're continuing to match the list of needs I have to make the system work for a University Club Sports Department. The only con that I have was that I had been bounced around to different reps a couple times. In each situation I have to re-explain the unique situation and get them lined up with the specifics. BUT each time I've done so the reps have caught on very quickly and answered my questions and provided solutions in a timely manner. I would and have recommended League Apps to any Sports Coordinator.

July 2014

Butch from Holland Patent AYSO Region 374

July 2014

The League Apps Team and Software

Let me start by saying I have never designed or developed a website before. I have a full time job and do this as a volunteer for a non-profit organization. My salesman from LeagueApps was patient, helpful, and very excited to help my organization develop a website to meet all our needs. Once I started playing around with the tools it was very easy to layout the site and it was fun to create something to help my organization. The software is very user friendly. Honestly i'm a law enforcement officer who doesn't use a computer all day long like most people, so if I can design a site that looks and functions great anyone can do it. If your on the fence about whether or not LeagueApps is for you my advice is contact them and talk to them about your needs and let them show you what they can do for you and your organization. You will not regret it!

Christopher from East Coast Panthers

LeagueApps is awesome!

I have been involved with the sports industry for the better part of twenty years and LeagueApps is exactly what I've been looking for. The software is easy to use and to understand. The LeagueApps team is patient, professional and extremely friendly. Stephanie Vera and her colleague, Emily Mumford, are the best. They take as much time as needed to explain everything to you and go out of their way to make sure you are satisfied as their customer. It truly is a team effort. In addition, the software allows me to collect important data, it helps tremendously with organization of teams, leagues, tournaments, etc and it is user friendly for my customers to register for all of our services. Thank you LeagueApps for everything you do! You have a very satisfied customer!

Mike from PlayMore Sport and Social Club

The True Confessions of PlayMore

Once upon a time, PlayMore met a tremendous company named LeagueApps. As fate would have it, they turned out to be a tremendous company to partner with as they make our working experience as smooth as could be. They're always willing to listen to quality feedback that our organization has to offer and are quick to communicate how they can help accommodate our request(s). They're product is fantastic, and the customer service team is our of this world. We're lucky to continue on this journey with such a great professional partner, and we look forward to many more years of working with them! Sincerely, Mike McGough (PlayMore Sport & Social Club)

Mike from Mike Duffy's Winter Baseball Clinic

November 2015

LeagueApps was easy to implement especially with the help of their Launch Coach

I have implemented a couple different software and Apps into my businesses. Most programs when sold to you sound like they are easy to implement and are not. I was pleasantly surprised at how fast and easy it was to get up and running. Using the App is easy and most importantly it has saved me an enormous amount of time. A normally multi step, time consuming addition of information, payment collection, paperwork, waivers, etc., has all been streamlined by this App. Now I have much more time to get more work done. If you want a great value for your dollar, an easy to use App and save time to do other tasks I highly recommend using LeagueApps.

Darby from Dynamic Sports Management

League Apps Review

Pros: - Very helpful customer service team - mobile friendly is a huge plus - easy to create events, teams, tournaments registrations - automated registration emails to customers - great widgets and registration links - great site design team Cons: - payment systems are difficult to work with (not enough options for refunds, partial refunds, billing adjustments - having to manually adjust the amount billed after refunds from overpayments leaves lots of room for error) - can't store customer credits for future use - can't store customer credit card info - can't transfer $ from one customer to another or within a family account

February 2016

JD from Lone Star Baseball

February 2016

I was already using this with another league. That is one of the reasons I switched for my club

Just found out today that I do not receive any email notifications when a product is ordered. It would be time consuming to have to check the report daily. And of course if I do not check it and someone ordered something I would not know. Also found out that if someone were to order multiple products they have to pay for all of them separately? I can't put my customers through doing that each time so I will have to order off line which is more time consuming for me and no money for you guys? I like the site and the customer service from you guys is great. Need to do more development work for the product side for sure. Thanks.

Martin from Sweetlax

Best Sports Registration System I've Seen

I am continually impressed by the high level of coding and user flexibility that League Apps offers. It is one of the simplest yet most flexible sports registration system that I've experienced in my four years of serving as a sports admin utilizing several CMS-type platforms. Their support is top of the line and I wish it was the standard for the industry. Their people think innovatively and seem to always find optimal solutions for some very convoluted registration problems.

April 2016

George from Basking Ridge Babe Ruth Baseball

April 2016

Easy to use, excellent support, very happy with the product

I was very new to this website in Feb 2016. A bit overwhelming at first with all that I was requested to do by the league. A quick call to support and a few emails later, I was making and completing all needed updates for the website. They have docs and videos that also help. Very responsive and helpful support staff. In more than one situation they provided excellent and timely solutions and answers. Good product. Very helpful website and easy to manage.

Nicole from Ewing Little League

November 2015

Customer Service you can count on!

LeagueApps has dramatically increased the organization and efficiency within our league. The 2 aspects that have helped us the most are the ability to export reports in Excel and the attentive customer service team. LeagueApps provides customer care in a variety of ways including webinars, training sessions, and emails/phone calls that are promptly responded too! A big thanks to Emily for helping us get our ducks in a row for the upcoming season!

May 2016

casey from All Out Sports League

May 2016

Calendar Feature

Regarding the calendar. You currently have a monthly and weekly repeating feature but do not have a "daily" repeating feature. Is that going to happen soon? For example, I have a program that runs from monday - thursday from 9am - 3pm. With the current system I have to individually input the days in one by one. With a daily repeating feature I would be able to do it in one setting. I hope this feature is coming soon. Thanks

Drew from Michigan Futsal Factory

November 2015

Experience was great. Once I went through it a bunch and got familiar, it was easy (So far)

It's definitely a lot of information to digest, but using just the tools I need makes it easy. Once my business expands and I need other tools within the program, I will definitely use them Stephanie was great. Her explanation and availability could not have been better. I'm looking forward in using the programs and seeing what other tools within the program I can use to make my business run more easily.

Bumper from Tulsa Volleyball League

January 2016

Easy to use. Very detailed and user friendly.

Only pros here, no cons to speak of! Everything has been easy to use. LeagueApps software is by far the easiest and best. The staff rocks and makes it a great experience! 110% happy using LeagueApps! (Thanks Asaf, Michael B., and David)

Response from LeagueApps

Replied January 2016

Thank you, Bumper! It's partners like you that keep our business rolling. We are so happy to help whenever you need. Appreciate the feedback!

Matt from SixFifty Lacrosse

Best registration service I've used

I've used League Athletics, SportsNgin, Active, and others- LeagueApps is the best because of 1. Most cost effective, 2. Flexibility/customization of front end, 3. Ease of use for customer and operations back end, 4. Stability - in 3 yrs I haven't experienced any bugs or system downtime, 5. Great people, very quick to respond to questions, awesome customer service

Bo from Kingsburg Youth Baseball

So far so good

Was contacted by Michael and had a great conversation. Aft learning more about Leagu Apps, we pulled the trigger. Stephanie was my next contact and she was great in setting up and launching the site. Everything has worked well through registration so far and we will begin assigning teams this weekend. I'll be in contact with support to see how that goes.

December 2015

Denny from Ole Miss Youth Sports, Inc.

December 2015

Just getting started with League Apps, but so far we love it!

Superb customer service! Program is a little over-whelming at first, but just like anything else, once you figure it out, it does everything we need it to do!

Response from LeagueApps

Replied January 2016

Thank you, Danny! We are so happy to have you on board. If you ever have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out. We are happy to help!

Adam from Bellmore-Merrick Basketball

November 2015

We teamed up with LeagueApps for this basketball season and the experience has been great

Customer service had been the most impressive thing so far. The LeagueApps team has been there to guide us every step of the way. Any time we have emailed them a question they have responded within minutes. The site is also very easy to use and our league members have been very happy with it.

bruce from Coatesville Boys Youth Lacrosse

November 2015

We are just getting started but happy with it so far and will be a useful tool

Pros are the break down of teams, events and training that we can keep track of. Seems like a great support system in place to help us going forward. Cons are not being versed with the soft ware but that will come in time. Bobby has been a great help in our process getting started

Mary Kate from Harrisburg Young Professionals

Great job!

LeagueApps went above and beyond to help our organization with certain needs we had in mind to help with our Leagues. We received timely feedback and step by step instructions if there was something we had to do. Our registration is up and running and easier than ever!

Jonathan from Redball HYAS

Legaue Apps

Overall we have been very happy with the product. Very easy to use and never any tech issues. The staff is always helpful and prompt. One addition that would be nice to add is the capability of adding an entire group with a simple move. A drag and drop process.

Karen from Victory Volleyball Club

LeagueApps for Club Volleyball

We have been using LeagueApps with our volleyball club for a few months now and couldn't be happier. Its so easy to use and manage. When we are transitioning to something new, their staff is always available and helpful while walking us through the set up.

Frank from NYC Social

Great for social sports

LeagueApps has allowed me to streamline my operational processes and consolidate all information in an easy and accessible program. Their communication is great and they are very accessible with troubleshooting and improvements.

Rich from GOBIG Lacrosse

November 2015

I have used almost every other software package . LeagueAPPS is by far the best .

Only con is the email program. Would love to see an effective email program so I can shop in one spot. Would rather give my money to league apps than to Mail Chip or Constant Contact.Migrating email addys is just a huge hassle.

Hale from North Oakland Wolfpack

January 2016

LeagueApps makes my job so much easier!

Registering our players and teams for our tournament is easy. I like receiving the payment notifications. Editing pages is simple. Any questions I have are answered promptly and with clear instructions, if applicable.

Vince from Ballers Lacrosse

Partial refund deposit

I thought the software was great and easy to use. I just didn't have confidence in what I was doing. Dan did a great job of explaining how to use it to me and helped walk me through all of the steps.

Garry from Kootenai Girls Softball

December 2015

Sofware is pretty straight forward. Rather easy to navagate.

I would like it if the calender would show the openings of registrations , events or games automatically when created. or at least a easy way to import them. Overall a great site.

Jesse from Intuitive Motion Soccer

December 2015

Saves me lots of time and stress. Overall very beneficial

Some functionality needs polishing and touching up in order to function more effieciently. Stephanie and team were fantastic to deal with and were there every step of the way.

Carol from SPark Fhc

November 2015

There is a lot to learn but your support staff is amazing - especially Asaf and Emily

Great for setting up new programs It can be difficult for the "Older Generation" Yiur support staff is amazing- Asaf was wonderful to work with and very patient

November 2015

mark from north port youth basketball

November 2015

It is making our job so much easier and we have not even used everything available yet.

Great company. Very easy to ask questions to and get quick response. Stephanie is just a true professional and a complete pleasure to work with.

Miles from Crash and Bash Games, LLC

Disappointing.

Overall, a huge disappointment. Customer service is not very good. They frequently email back 2-3 days later. When I have asked them to call/reach out they do not. Lots of little things keep this program from being a 4-5 out of 5. Standings aren't visible to the public, it doesn't calculate tie games correctly, schedule is hard to find. etc.. etc..

Pros

Easy to use on the backend

Cons

hard for players to register

ryan from kamloops hoops

awesome

they seem to cover everything that I, as a small business owner, need to run my operation

Mitchell from Hoop Heaven

I use this software for my sports facility and leagues and tournaments.

Pros

Cons

Limited design capabilities foractivities and sub-activities. Forced to scroll down the screen instead of grid view.

Nina from Arizona Disabled Sports

December 2015

Excellent software. This software puts others to shame. Simple to navigate, set up, and register.

Love the software. Took some time to set up, but was a simple process.

November 2015

mike from st anthony cyo

November 2015

good

the schedule could use a print page. it should also have some options to group by division, venue or date. a coaches corner to drop scores in easier would be a huge benefit! perhaps numbering games and having them put a game number and score. I have seen that on other sites. seems to me that there is too much to do to get a score in.

Tara from Shoreline Social Sports & Events

So far it's been great

Really haven't experienced any cons so far

Laura from Syserco

Fairly useful

Good app.

Pros

Our club uses it mostly for signing up and paying for events. For that purpose, it works just fine. I have multiple kids so you set each of them up separately, makes it easy.

March 2015

Harry from Royal Kings

March 2015

Customer Service

Jim Ambrose Who is one of their sale rep & partner of this company wrote worst rude email to our company when we didn't sign up with them. Careful when you sign up with them. Anyone need proof of that email I can forward the email.