Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"I liked that it was reliable and less expensive than other applications."
  • icon"Easy to use, user friendly, great visual, always a pleasure to use."
  • icon"Easy to use, rapidity to know who is ok for the game."
  • icon"Too many useless notifications about other people."
  • icon"Missing option to exclude spare player from games notifications."
  • icon"I don't know if it is a problem from my phone or not but some words are cutted."

Have you used MonClubSportif and would like to share your experience with others?

All MonClubSportif Reviews

Eric

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Best bilingual sport's team management tool !

I have used this tool for my daughter's soccer teams for 4-5 years now, as the manager of both teams. I recommended it to many other managers/coaches/parents and my soccer club liked it so much that it purchased a club's licence (all teams use it now). It's the perfect tool to manage communication with players/parents, presence/absence, sharing documents and medias, etc.

Pros

Ease of use Works on all platforms (web-based, Android, IOS) Bilingual (French-English) Affordable

Cons

It misses a tool for financial budget (lie other competitors have)

Reasons for switching to MonClubSportif

MonClubSportif is bilingual (most of us in our teams use it in French), and cheaper, and is local (from our country/province).

Charles

Industry: Public Safety

Very nice and effective.

Nothing bad to say, good tool.

Pros

Very easy tu use, frendly, don't need to know computers.

Cons

Not much, people not using it as much as others!!

Annie

friendly use

Pros

the site is very easy to use. It allows us to easily follow the activities of our boy's team, to know who is present to make carpooling.

Cons

Allows to know the results of the parts. to communicate with all members of the team easily.

Hugo

Very good app

I really appreciate the feature who gives us the chance to share the calendar with the usual app like Google calendar. Having all at the same place it à must. I cant count how many times I'm saving with it but it's huge!

Pros

Having 5 kids myself who plays soccer, I had the chance to try a lot different app. This one is easiest to use . Some of those caracteristic are just amazing.

Cons

Still doesn't find someting wrong! It is simply close from the perfection!

Ann-Catherine

Great app for your team's management

Overall, that software is a great tool to manage your team and your rosters. It helped me a lot and allowed me to save a lot of time througout the year. I would definetely recommand it to every team that wants to save time and energy!

Pros

I really enjoy the notifications, the statistics, the calendar and the simplicity of that app!

Cons

I would like to be able to pay from my cellphone.

Bruno

Predateur

Pros

Avalable or not. To have the booth team in same place.

Cons

Discussions is very dificult to go when you havé tow childreen

William

A complete solution

Overall, my experience with monclubsportif is positive. I could easily reach out to my team members without any hassle.

Pros

This software is easy and intuitive. It made the coordination of our team so much easier

Cons

Sometimes, the application runs into bugs. Especially in the interface where, you have to restart the app all over.

Patrick

Perfect app

Best app for managing a team.

Pros

I love the way that it makes it so easy to manage my team. The one-day-before reminder is very useful. Nobody can

Cons

It could be more esthetic. That's about it

Conviviality

More user friendly.

Yves

Huge time saver, we couldn't work without it now

We schedule all our team/games/events with MCS.

Pros

Allow to communicate to all team members at ounce. Can quickly broadcast last minute changes. Ability to hit several contact information for the same user at once (text message, private message, guardian and team players in one click. Ease of use. Excellent and responsibe CSR.

Cons

Works better with the apps vs the software for non-mobile device Does not have a statistical analysis, may be important to some users, but there no need for us.

Reasons for choosing MonClubSportif

Price, local product and great support.

Francois

The Best !

Pros

User friendly. Every member of my team loved it.

Cons

Nothing, I don't have anything to complaint about. !!!

Available in french. User friendly

Edith

Easy and simple To use

I really love this app. very complete, affordable, finished the stress!

Pros

easy to use application. very complete because allows to see the schedule and the schedule easily.

Cons

unable to synchronize the schedule with an android

Response from MonClubSportif

Hi Edith, Thanks for the review :) Just so you know, it's possible to synchronize the schedule with an android. Here is how: https://monclubsportif.com/kb/comment-mabonner-au-calendrier-de-lequipe-android/ Thanks again !

Replied September 2019

Essential for organizing after school kids' sports

Pros

We love this software because it allows us to stay in close communication with our son's hockey coach. All announcements are clear and on time, we know when we have a next game or practice and we know who will attend. I have no complaints!

Cons

There aren't any cons on my end. I honestly haven't looked it up but it would be nice to have an app version for my phone if there isn't any. At the moment I've just saved the browser link onto my phone's homescreen.

Response from MonClubSportif

Hi, Thanks for your review :) For your information, you can use the mobile app that you can download here: Apple --> https://apps.apple.com/ca/app/monclubsportif/id744667744?l=fr Play Store --> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.monclubsportif.monclubsportif&hl=fr_CA Thanks :)

Replied September 2019

Yves

Absolutely great

Great app with reminders to manage your schedule. Discussions make it easy to get in touch with the coach or other parents. I contacted someone who would become my girlfriend through the app so amazing dating app as well. Lol

Pros

Amazing and easy to use interface. The app makes managing sports with the family so much easier.

Cons

The only thing that would be cool would be to be able to sync the app with my clalendar vis an .ics file

Jean François

Industry: Warehousing

Excellent user experience

Pros

MonClubSportif is a versatile and very flexible application to manage teams. It allows parents and team staff to easily have access in a very comprehensive and concise manner to all the required information.

Cons

Not much. A slight improvement would be in discussions to have a draft option to prepare messages and return to them later.

Nadine

Industry: Alternative Medicine

I love it

I love this logitiel especially because it is in French, easy and effective

Pros

The Software is really easy to use and all information is handy

Cons

Does mot have the possibility to have statistics of presence at the end of the season for the garage league have a reminder list if an absent sends to the reservist a request to fill the place

Make sure every member of the team will be present

Pros

Easy to communicate with all the participants. Easy to know who will be present and who won't.

Cons

The link between the e-mail notification received and the cell app could be imrpove. Sometime it is impossible to open the from the e-mail received.

Price

Marie-Eve

It's very easy

Everything is on the application. It is easy for us as parents to communicate between parents, coach. All the data of the parties are there. A real charm.

Pros

It's very easy. It gives an overview. Even children can follow the application.

Cons

I could not find it. It's perfect. Beautiful application.

Clement