• Pros

• "Amazing and easy to use interface. The app makes managing sports with the family so much easier."

• "Nice interface with ease of use for every parent. Nice player information. "

• "Easy access to calendar and it’s really fast"

• Cons

• "Nothing, except that sometimes the app doesn't start well on iPhone X but simply closing and reopening the app makes it works."

• "I like the app so it's ifficult to find issues to describe. the annoying part is sometime the facts that we ahave to sign up again because we are no longer logged on. But that's not so bad!!"

• "Nothing to said. This apps is perfect. The point is to be difficult to add a picture."

Browse MonClubSportif Reviews

Yves from Edgenda

Absolutely great

Great app with reminders to manage your schedule. Discussions make it easy to get in touch with the coach or other parents. I contacted someone who would become my girlfriend through the app so amazing dating app as well. Lol

Pros

Cons

The only thing that would be cool would be to be able to sync the app with my clalendar vis an .ics file

Stéphane-Marc from ASSCO SOCCER ASSOCIATION

PERFORMING APP WITH LISTENING DEVELLOPERS

A very positive experience for me. I also tell to a guy who already use them in beginning and have leave how the app have evolved since he stopped using them. And now they use them back since couple months and appreciate them.

Pros

Since about the beginning I use this application for the different soccer teams of my three daughters. Through time, I have let them know to other coaches maybe also friends who play Hockey. What is the mos important for me is that the team behind this app. Always listen and react promptly to ours needs and ideas. At this time, all suggest that I and some other users I know have made was included or about to be. Amazing team that work for OURS amazing teams.

Cons

Can I have something ? We always send things that are annoying for us and maybe few weeks or months after, they have updated to make corrections.

Reasons for Choosing MonClubSportif

Evolutive product, open mind developers who always want to upgrade their app.

Thierry from T-Boats

Goog App for local sport club

Pros

This app help me to get children sport schedule. The notification function is usefull

Cons

Unfortunately there no way to export schedule to my personal agenda like outlook.

Response from MonClubSportif

Replied September 2019

Hi Thierry, Actually, it's possible to synchronize the schedule with your personal agenda. To do so, simply follow these steps: https://monclubsportif.com/kb/comment-mabonner-au-calendrier-de-lequipe-outlook/ Thanks for your review, Charles

Eric from Canadian Space Agency

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Best bilingual sport's team management tool !

I have used this tool for my daughter's soccer teams for 4-5 years now, as the manager of both teams. I recommended it to many other managers/coaches/parents and my soccer club liked it so much that it purchased a club's licence (all teams use it now). It's the perfect tool to manage communication with players/parents, presence/absence, sharing documents and medias, etc.

Pros

Ease of use Works on all platforms (web-based, Android, IOS) Bilingual (French-English) Affordable

Cons

It misses a tool for financial budget (lie other competitors have)

Patrick from TRANSPORT CANADA

Industry: Public Safety

Efficient app

This is the third year and I am be using for hockey and baseball always simple

Pros

This app is easy to navigate to set is up to manage. Every person's from different computer knowledge will be able to use it in 10 sec.

Cons

To much notification app and email. The user should be able to select which one.

Response from MonClubSportif

Replied September 2019

Hi Patrick, Thanks for your review ! It's possible to modify the way you receive the notification. If you go under "Mon Profil", then under "Mes acces". You select the team of your choice and you can choose whether it's email, notification or both. Thanks again :)

Eric from Information Technology and Services

Very good application

I’m using MonClubSportif application to manage my 2 soccer teams every season for 4 years now and I’m very happy to use it every time. Less complicated than Teamsnap that I used before.

Pros

Very easy to manage players list and calendar. Notification feature is really great to not miss an event. Mobile integration to native calendar is very useful.

Cons

I guess the application is only available in French.

Response from Leonard Agence Web

Replied April 2019

Hi Eric, The application is actually in English too ! You can change the language in your preferences :)

David from Pharmaprix

Sport team management made easier

MonClubSportif is really an easy application for team management. After trying others, you always come back to MonClubSportif since it's the easiest one to use for users and administrators.

Pros

By simply looking at the application, you have a quick update on next activities for all the teams you're in or you manage.

Cons

Sometimes pages are not displayed when we open application. This is a rare issue.

Bartek from Broadcast Media

Industry: Information Services

Saving hours every month

Pros

This application is a Godsend. We used to update all of our teams parents by hand, now they can just look up the next practice and game. Plus we can share other files and special events. Brings the joy back into managing a hockey team!

Cons

Had some glitches with the app a few years ago but all has been resolved now and support has been awesome.

Dany from Aigles du College Jean-Eudes

Basketball season

I think it is a good feature to coaching because it helps with managing. It is those type of apps that other coaches would love to have.

Pros

MonClupSportif helped me manage parents and kids throughout the season. What i like the most about this application is that it sends notification to every member of my team before a practice, a game or a tournament. It helps me save time and energy and focus on my coaching job.

Cons

Last season, i had already shared the season schedule to the parents through an excel document. At the parent meeting, one of the parents suggested to have a team membership with MonClubSportif, which i agreed. I had to recopy all the schedule and it took a lot of my time. It would had been better if MonClubSportif could process Excel or word documents in order to enter data in the app system.

Response from MonClubSportif

Replied April 2019

Hi Dany, It is possible to import the team's game schedule. To do so, just follow the steps in this article ! https://monclubsportif.com/kb/en/import-games-events-computer/

Alexandre from Demilec

Industry: Chemicals

Simple way to get a overview of your team game and practice schedul

With Mon club sportif, you will get all the information related to your team in one clic. Very simple to understand and very usefull.

Pros

Very simple apps interface. You can fin in one clic all the information necessary for the team mate.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to download photos of the games directly through the application. This could create a great chat plateforme for the kids.

Simon-Pierre from UBA inc.

Industry: Chemicals

Just the best sports team management app

Pros

Good looking UI very user friendly Very complete yet simple to understand and to get around FAST! No lag! Excellent customer support

Cons

Virtually nothing. It's pretty much perfect to me. Seriously. It's a very solid app.

Patrick from Association de baseball mineur de Varennes

Perfect app

Best app for managing a team.

Pros

I love the way that it makes it so easy to manage my team. The one-day-before reminder is very useful. Nobody can

Cons

It could be more esthetic. That's about it

Conviviality

Etienne from Baseball Noroit

Making the worst part of coaching a team not so bad anymore

Representative here and who’s not took the fun out of coaching for me. I got reenergized!

Pros

You make parents accountable for their presence. As a coach you right away who will be there and not, find backup players if needed and make your without having to chase after people for presence or absence notification.

Cons

I just wish it would transfwr directly to my calendar

Response from MonClubSportif

Replied September 2019

Hi Etienne, Thanks for your review, it's appreciated :) Just so you know, you can link your schedule to your calendar. You can find here how: https://monclubsportif.com/kb/?s=abonner+au+calendrier Thanks again !

Sandra from Éclaireurs Chaudière-Etchemin

Apps for sports team management to the rescue!

The software and associated mobile app allowed to consolidate in ONE PLACE practice schedules, leagues matches, tournaments schedules, players and coaches attendances, enabling instant notifications to be sent to either specific persons or the entire team. It simplified the life of all the players families and team support staffs. Just made life simpler!

Pros

The software is very user friendly and intuitive to use. It requires very little instructions. It is affordable by small organizations on a limited budget since the subscription covers the use and download of the app by all the invited sport team members.

Cons

Canceling subscription and stopping payments is not easy. I have had my monthly payment charged for several months after my request to unsubscribe. I have had no customer service support replying to help fix the billing issues.

Response from MonClubSportif

Replied September 2019

Hi Sandra, Thanks for the review :) I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with your subscription. From what I can see in our system, our customer service answered to your questions, but if we missed something, I'll be pleased to correct the situation. If you could give me a little more information, I will make sure that everything is alright :) Thanks, Charles

Yves from Baseball Rosemont

Huge time saver, we couldn't work without it now

We schedule all our team/games/events with MCS.

Pros

Allow to communicate to all team members at ounce. Can quickly broadcast last minute changes. Ability to hit several contact information for the same user at once (text message, private message, guardian and team players in one click. Ease of use. Excellent and responsibe CSR.

Cons

Works better with the apps vs the software for non-mobile device Does not have a statistical analysis, may be important to some users, but there no need for us.

Reasons for Choosing MonClubSportif

Price, local product and great support.

LOUIS-CHARLES from JEAN-YVES LEMAY ASSURANCES

GREAT FOR MINOR HOCKEY CLUBS

WHETHER FOR MY ADULT HOCKEY CLUB OR FOR A BASEBALL CLUB WHICH I AM LOOKING FOR, IT ALWAYS REMAINS TO KNOW WHETHER MY PLAYERS SHALL PRESENT THEM OR PRACTICE. FINISH TELEPHONE CHAIN AND EMAIL FOLLOW-UP. THEY MAY ALSO LEFT MESSAGES TO PREVENT THEIR RETATRD OR PROBLEM SITUATIONS SO THAT ANOTHER PERSON CAN ACCOMODATE THEM.

Pros

ALWAYS CAN KNOW WHO COMES TO THE MATCH, KNOW THE SCHEDULE, EXCHANGE WITH THE PARENTS AND SHARE DOCUMENTS.

Cons

THE SITE HAS A LOT OF EVOLVING SEVERAL YEARS AND ALWAYS MORE FRIENDLY, THE MOBILE APPLICATIONS IS DEVELOPING BUT CAN NOT SEE A LIVE GAME THAT WOULD BE FILMED BY UNPARENT.

Nicolas from HMRPP hockey league

The essential app for managing a sport club

MonClubSportif is an essential tool to manage a (hockey, baseball) amateur club. The schedule is easy to handle and keeps all parents up to date for the next games or practices. We even use it for off-ice activities. I cannot recommend it enough

Pros

The schedule is easy to handle and keeps all parents up to date for the next games or practices. We even use it for off-ice activities. It sends an immediate email notification to parents who want to stay informed and plan their weekends ahead.

Cons

Stats are still in beta mode, but will be a great addition.

Francois from Baseball Ahuntsic

The Best !

Pros

User friendly. Every member of my team loved it.

Cons

Nothing, I don't have anything to complaint about. !!!

Sebastien from Vanderlande pax solutions

MonClubSportif is quite good

I started to use it as an administrator last year, after a few bumps, it made it easier to manage the soccer team. I am still going to use it for the next season and will submit any beneficial improvement I would like to have.

Pros

Mobile features are easy to use. The calendar to track matches is easy to fill. Getting attendance at a glance is useful

Cons

At least one thing could be improved, setting reminders of events with timed delays embedded into the event instead of relying on each person's settings.

Sebastien from Oricom Internet Inc.

Probably the best app for sports team management

Pros

Web presence management is intuitive(Alerts via SMS and Email), contact information is fully complete, including picture and both parents. Recently they added a module for statistics (actually is beta, but works great for me)

Cons

The ability to communicate with all members of the group

Response from MonClubSportif

Replied April 2019

Hi Sebastien, It is possible to communicate with all members of your group if you go under "Discussions" and you create a discussion by choosing the "entire team" option :)

LE Tallec from veolia

Industry: Environmental Services

great Apps

We know how many players are coming, and therefore we are able to prepare programms base on the Numbers of attenees.

Pros

The easy way to inform the team player our availability for training and/or games. It's also great to keep in touch with players all the time.

Zoubir from Airlines/Aviation

MonClubSportif

very practical, should be used for all sports activities.

Pros

The flow down of information is immediate; the coach send a message and it is all spread out to the team. I can Plan my work since I do have all activities planned in the application. it is vey light application, installed on my IPhone; just one click and I get updated. thanks

Cons

Not much to say, all the options I needed are there. scheduled activities, the whole team.

Claudine from CPE la ptite chute

Efficient and very easy to use

Its more than 3 years i use this software. I really like to use. Efficience and helpful. Very good customer service too.

Pros

Im a help coach and is very easy to create team and join the parents of all the hockey players

Cons

Nothing, i like it

Reasons for Choosing MonClubSportif

More easy to use and avalaible on french

best app for parents of kids playing hockey

The application allows you to manage the family schedule so as not to conflict with my work schedule

Pros

Finally an application allowing me to see the sports schedule of all my children

Cons

I would like to be able to synchronize the Monclubsportif schedule in my personal calendar

Response from MonClubSportif

Replied April 2019

Hi, It is actually possible to synchronize the schedule with your personal calendar. To do so, follow the steps in those articles :) https://monclubsportif.com/kb/en/?s=calendar

Edith from Phénix des Rivières

Easy and simple To use

I really love this app. very complete, affordable, finished the stress!

Pros

easy to use application. very complete because allows to see the schedule and the schedule easily.

Cons

unable to synchronize the schedule with an android

Response from MonClubSportif

Replied September 2019

Hi Edith, Thanks for the review :) Just so you know, it's possible to synchronize the schedule with an android. Here is how: https://monclubsportif.com/kb/comment-mabonner-au-calendrier-de-lequipe-android/ Thanks again !

Essential for organizing after school kids' sports

Pros

We love this software because it allows us to stay in close communication with our son's hockey coach. All announcements are clear and on time, we know when we have a next game or practice and we know who will attend. I have no complaints!

Cons

There aren't any cons on my end. I honestly haven't looked it up but it would be nice to have an app version for my phone if there isn't any. At the moment I've just saved the browser link onto my phone's homescreen.

Response from MonClubSportif

Replied September 2019

Hi, Thanks for your review :) For your information, you can use the mobile app that you can download here: Apple --> https://apps.apple.com/ca/app/monclubsportif/id744667744?l=fr Play Store --> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.monclubsportif.monclubsportif&hl=fr_CA Thanks :)

Great app!

Survey for availability, presences, everything is much easier!

Pros

MonClubsportif makes our soccer parent's life so much easier. It's easy to find a parent to pick up another kid when needed. And organizing the end of season party is so smooth comparing to those endless emails chains we used to work with!

Cons

Maybe add a survey function to see who's available when for the gatherings.

Alain from Airbus Canada

My Comments

MCS have resolved the problem to grouping in one place and directly all présence of player for the games, and we can react to call some spare players... it’s not obvious in vacation time!

Pros

It’s realy easy to use that application, for all team players and all user

Cons

This software have a big difference between téléphone version vs pc version, so, sometimes we can be lost in application...

Nathalie from Québec City

MonClubSportif, a nice way to keep in touch with the team

MonClubSportif is an easy way for coaches to plan for games and practices and for le teamates it is so easy to confirm your presence. I recommended your product to alot people and everyone is quite pleased with the product.

Pros

It's very easy an convenient to confirm your participation for a practice or a hockey game. We like also the possibility to share photos or keep everyones coordinates.

Cons

We cannot tchat easily to everyone at a time and get organized with other parents when we have games out of our region or need to ask for a lift. Everyone has a tendancy to use emails in parallel to your system. To keep a calendar for other activities in relation with the team would be nice or a functionality for a simple survey would also be cool.

Jean François from Warehousing

Industry: Warehousing

Excellent user experience

Pros

MonClubSportif is a versatile and very flexible application to manage teams. It allows parents and team staff to easily have access in a very comprehensive and concise manner to all the required information.

Cons

Not much. A slight improvement would be in discussions to have a draft option to prepare messages and return to them later.

Paul from Eidos Montreal

Industry: Computer Games

Great for easily organizing and keeping track of team events

Our team has become better organized through mon club sportif, no joke. was a bit scattered before and now is much clearer. also helps to have a dedicated communicator.

Pros

The clear interface, the mobile user experience, especially the confirmation button configuration. sign in is also easy, and hey it's free.

Cons

Can't really think of anything. Details are necessarily a click away, can't think of a better way. Maybe add funtionality for the organizer to not send an automatic update if the detail is minimal like a word correction.

Steve from Caisse de Depot et Placement du Quebec

Usefull for many sports

Easy to connect what the whole team and it is in french, which means that a lot of parents like it.

Pros

Versitality with my kidsbeeing in lot of teams in different sports and beeing myself a coach in some teams, it's easy to manage all the sports at the same time. The app is really user friendly

Cons

Can be difficult to switch from one person to another one

Usefull for any team

Great expereince. We are working with this since 3 years.

Pros

Easy to work with this application. Easier than others.

Cons

Nothing, unless you are not able to change your game status 24hours before the event.

Response from MonClubSportif

Replied April 2019

Hi, it is possible to desactivate this option if you put 0 in the case. Just go under "Management", "Team Settings" and change 24 to 0 :) The admin is the only one who can change it.

Melissa from Food and Beverages

MonClubSportif Review

Pros

Extremely easy to use. Extraordinary customer service. I had the application integrated for the entire club. Event management is paramount. My sports club makes it efficient and exceptional.

Cons

Nothing, everything meets our needs. (The option of managing who paid for an event or registration might be an addition to make)

Martin from EXFO

Efficient!

The vest APP to follow-up your team!

Pros

Easy to use, rigth to the point, may discussing with all member

Cons

No link with google map to see quickly where we play

Response from MonClubSportif

Replied September 2019

Hi Martin, It is possible to link a location to Google Maps. To do it, simply follow these steps: https://monclubsportif.com/kb/comment-lier-lieu-evenement-avec-google-maps-version-bureau/ Thanks for the review :)

Nadine from Nadine Dubé massotherapeute

Industry: Alternative Medicine

I love it

I love this logitiel especially because it is in French, easy and effective

Pros

The Software is really easy to use and all information is handy

Cons

Does mot have the possibility to have statistics of presence at the end of the season for the garage league have a reminder list if an absent sends to the reservist a request to fill the place

Stephen from Computer Software

It does what it does...well

Pros

Very clean interface. Simple to learn and use. Synchronises with Google calendar. Has all the features you would need without a lot of extra stuff you never need. Actual control over the notifications.

Cons

The app itself has no "month" view for the calendar. No offline mode (that I know of)

Francois from BT

Easy team management

Good, very much appreciated by the parents.

Pros

The ease of use. Team setup is fast, can add multiple parents info.

Cons

Season management, which I could change multiple items at once.

Ease of use.

Daniel from Evolution Lévis-Est

Make sure every member of the team will be present

Pros

Easy to communicate with all the participants. Easy to know who will be present and who won't.

Cons

The link between the e-mail notification received and the cell app could be imrpove. Sometime it is impossible to open the from the e-mail received.

Price

Valerie from Entertainment

Mon club sportif

My husband and I are on the same page because we both receive a message at the same time if any last minutes change.

Pros

We can had pictures to share with everyone on the team.

Cons

We receive email and notification . I think it should be one or the other.

Response from MonClubSportif

Replied September 2019

Hi Valerie, Thanks for your review ! It's possible to modify the way you receive the notification. If you go under "Mon Profil", then under "Mes acces". You select the team of your choice and you can choose whether it's email, notification or both. Thanks again :)

Valerie from CPE

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Amazing app

Pros

Really helpful! With 3 kids who’s playing hockey, it’s really easy to manage all the schedule! We can see the 3 team on the same app ! Really appreciate the fact that we can exchange with the parents , coach or teammates.

Cons

I didn’t find it yet! I do really love it !

Veronique from Power-Link

Overall good

Pros

I like that you can easily see which players will be there or not. Also the map allows us to access google map easily though the click of a button.

Cons

To add events to your outlook calender, you need to do so one by one. It can be long and tedious for a soccer season.

Myriam from Cegep Garneau

Industry: Law Practice

Very Nice app!

Very positive I have been using this app for many years for different teams and everybody loved it!

Pros

Easy to follow the calendar for the users Easy to make changes to the calendar for the administrator

Cons

Nothing Except that in the beginning the app was free and it is not anymore

thomas from Académie de baseball la relève

MonClubSportif Review

Monclubsportif has things to uprgade but it is the best applications for sport teams.

Pros

I like that we recive notifications by e-mail and that it is easy to so see who' s absent or not.

Cons

That it's complicate to switch of page or to see te google map map.

Because it's the best

Marie-Eve from HEC Montréal

It's very easy

Everything is on the application. It is easy for us as parents to communicate between parents, coach. All the data of the parties are there. A real charm.

Pros

It's very easy. It gives an overview. Even children can follow the application.

Cons

I could not find it. It's perfect. Beautiful application.

Sebastien from Desjardins

Best almost free app out there

It's easy, simple and links you direct to your players and staff. A must use if you are involved in coaching.

Pros

The cost is minimal. Ease of use and the mobile app is a big Plus

Cons

Most of my concerns have been addressed over the years, and the pap now is pretty much all I need it to be

Best team management app out there

I been managing managing 4-6 teams yearly (hockey, baseball, dekhockey) for a number of years. MonClubSportif helped me get better organized, save time and more efficient.

Pros

Ease of use Affordable price Features available

Cons

iPhone app freezes sometimes when trying to open through notification

Christine from Health Canada

Industry: Government Relations

Its great

It was super useful for everyone

Pros

The application was used friendly for everyone on our team. It was easy for each participant to use and to identify presences and absences .

Cons

I thought it was difficult to post discussion to specific users only

#1 Mon Club Sportif

Ils easy to contact all team player’s for training and game.

Pros

The mots easyer software for hockey ans soccer team. It full of application and realy easy toi use.

Cons

Notting. That it ! Itv complet and easy to use. So really notting bad thing to sait.

Dave from PAQ

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Pros

Now I know if my players are present at the game very quickly. I can also communicate very easily with them in case of change

Cons

no negative comment for me, this app has made my life really easier with all my activities and those of kids