• Pros

• "The look of the software is very good. I enjoyed using it in the early days when the team was active on the internet."

• "Ability to send out messages and gather availability of players for the team. Detailed reporting and analysis based on the data we provided. "

• "A central point for all results, stats etc. Great tool for monitoring performance, managing schedule and availability."

• Cons

• "Yet to find a flaw. The software says what it does. With social media get many new organistations trying to get in on the act but would never feel the need to change"

• "The only thing missing for me is a sinbin option in match events for small sided games. "

• "No instant messaging feature like WhatsApp, I am unsure if data is publicly available (data protection?). "

Browse TeamStats Reviews

James from KPMG UK

Amatuers looking professional

From the start I only have positive things to say about the site. I have had the opportunity to use the latest platform from an early point due to been a big user of the platform. I enjoy it's simplicity but also it's detail. And I have suggested improvements in the past and the developer has been quick to action these to improve the site further. Would recommend anyone using this platform to ensue their side looks and feels professional.

Pros

Ease of use, the way it looks and the statistics side are all big favourites.

Nick from Silverstone Racers Football Club

Essential if you want to run a football club and keep on top of everyday tasks.

We are starting to address club business issues that we had always suspected we had but were never able to prove they existed. Until we implemented TeamStats across the club we did not know how many players we actually had and when we implemented TeamStats we found we had more than we thought we had. I will be honest here and say we recouped the cost of TeamStats by collecting registration fees from players we didn't know we had simply by administering their collect through the application. Has the implementation been smooth across the whole club, no it has not, there are some managers who just do not want the club to know how they are running their team for a multitude of reasons. Those who have embraced TeamStats appreciate how much easier it makes the job of managing a team and the people who like it the most are the parents. If the club keeps on top of the managers and getting them to use it properly the parents really appreciate knowing what games are happening when, is training on, when is presentation day, are we playing in that tournament? One of the greatest things our parents and those managers who are using it have found is that is not another social media moaning forum like whatsapp or facebook. It is quite simple, we have a match on this day and kick off is at this time are you available, yes or no. There is maybe in there as well but if one of my parents uses that I tell them it' no until you can tell me it's yes. The possibilities endless.

Pros

Ease of use, flexibility, across club information display through a web browser or a dedicated Android or iOS app, easy player availability management, common communication format across the club either from individual managers/coaches or club officials. Stats are not my thing but I can see some getting excited about being able to record just about anything that can happen in a football match and you will not be disappointed in the reports available. The biggest thing for me is customer service. The developers are approachable and resolve any problems, not that there has been many, very quickly, efficiently and without fuss.

Cons

Does it do everything I want, not yet, no, but neither does any of the similar apps and in time I am confident it will. Something like this evolves as more and more users come on board and push its boundaries. I would like to see better restrictions on user access other than just a player/parent or administration user. There are some things that an administrator can do at team level that some clubs would like to control at club level. For example through our player registration process the club should add the player to TeamStats not the team manager. I would like to see better club wide messaging facilities but I will cope for the time being spreading the word one team at a time. The financial side is ok at team level but needs to be targeted more at a club level with the facility for team kit budgets for example but for now we will stick to Excel.

Imran from Sparkhill United

Good

Pros

Cons

Difficulty using the software, can sometimes take ages to load up and to find certain sections on the website.

Phil from Surbiton Lions

Excellent web app that helps me keep track of my team's performance and finances

Pros

In general, I find the user interface very easy to work and the app itself very stable. Particular features I like are the finances section, which enables me to keep track of payments (or non-payment) from players, club expenditure and debts owed to the club. Also the team and player statistics, which other members of my club find useful.

Cons

The user interface is much better than when I first started using the site nearly 10 years ago . However, there are certain features such as setting players' availability that could be improved. This can currently only be done on an individual basis, whereas it would be better if a mult-select option was provided as is done for other features. Also, I have found that exporting the entire finance history to a csv file doesn't work if there are lots of entries.

Peter from Normanby United U14 Black

First season using Teamstats and will continue using...superb bit of software

Full tracking, reporting and statistics for running a junior football team which gives professional looking data for the team coaches, players and parents.

Pros

This app allows me to control and manage availability of players for matches and training, team finance and allows us to have a place to hold all the important information for players, coaches and parents needed for all football related events. As coaches, we love all the available statistics you can get from Teamstats. It takes a little effort to input your data, but soon get used to it and can have full match details and events done in only 5 minutes after events. The more you put in, the more you get out and provides a great, almost professional football club type set of data for your team.

Cons

There is not much not to like about the software. Improvements on the tracking of training session attendance would be a suggestion but guess what, Teamstats are already aware and building that functionality in for next season. I really cannot fault the software for what is a small cost.

Mark from Leafield Athletic Colts

Takes the pain out of organising your team

Wish I’d discovered this app earlier! This is our first season using TeamStats and the more we use it the more we realise we’d be lost without it.

Pros

Lots of great features that really do save you time, money and a lot of hassle. Favourite features: - Setting availability: Organising and viewing availability for matches and training is a breeze - Integration with FA website: This means parents have all the important info in one handy place match details, league tables etc), so no need to pester the coach! - Statistics function/match reports: Simple match reports build up a rich source of data to help provide some great insight into team performance. - Customer support: Using the in app chat function the guys at TeamStats have been really quick to respond to queries and suggestions

Cons

Would like to see further integration with social media platforms to allow you to both share TeamStats content across different platforms and also the opportunity to pull social media content into the app.

Owain from Inspired Gaming Group

Industry: Gambling & Casinos

Incredible App

This is an amateur club in the fourth tier of Welsh football really enjoying the simple but brilliant benefits of the Teamstats app. Would highly recommend any manager / football club to adopt it's use!

Pros

- The ease in stat collecting in game (by any nominated admin) - Ease of adding a match events - Ease of publishing a match report afterwards - The brilliant stats that you can view after. - A great collective hub to bring players together. - Fantastic aid in team decision making

Cons

I have only found 4 drawbacks / required improvements - I cannot select a match day squad (and then get the stats for this too) You can obviously select the line up and during game you can sub for anyone within the team squad. - Editing Match events. It's got a glitch with only retrieving the last added event (according to the minute it occurred) - Unable to view stats by Calendar Month (vital for Player of the month awards!) - I want the ability to disable players rating each other in games. Ideally you want to be able to - have a config for max match day squad size - ability to select and publish the match day squad - the player on list is then filtered to just the subs fro the match day squad.

Andy from KSS

Industry: Architecture & Planning

A must for all clubs

Started using this app several years ago and it has been developed well always taking on comments and adding useful features. Response and support is always very good.

Pros

Great app with lots of useful features. Helps with management if fixtures and other events, finances but the stats are also a great way to help monitor player progress and development.

Cons

Would be useful to be able to export additional details like player attendance. Adding past events doesn't always work.

Quek from Cube 2 Pte Ltd

It's free and easy to use

coordinating and record of match reports and statistics

Pros

Free of charge, simple to set up. We used this for our social football team portal to facilitate sign-ups and game organization. Its convenient and helpful to coordinate games and players. Able to track match stats, reports, player performances etc.

Cons

Having some glitch in recent months. Some of the people did not receive email notification to sign up for games.

Mark from UBS

Good site for availability, stats etc

Helpful for organising team availability, stats, fixtures, finances etc

Pros

Stats are good. Availability is a great feature and makes organising your team easy

Cons

Doing substitutions is a bit painful when you do a game review. Not sure stats work properly when you sub off then back on again; or if you start as sub

Tony from Real Rosehill FC

Top Class User Experience Saving Time I Do Not Have

Pros

The ability to use on all browsers the players use and on all devices anywhere at anytime. Fast, cost effective and a great user and player experience. Saves me so much time to enable me to spend more time coaching.

Ivan from vp Plc

Great app and extremely useful for football team management

Pros

Most valuable bit of the software is the integration of the the whole process 1. schedule/upload events 2. Automatically request availability 3. Arrange team formation 4. Do team finances Just perfect for amateur league teams

Cons

Minor bugs which could be mainly user specific (ie applicable to me only haha) Don't like how auto upload system doesn't take into account existing games. Think it should try and merge scheduled events that exist. For example my team has a few games that can be imported but they already have been manually added in. Dislike you cannot separate your current season from friendly games. Team stats need the ability to be filtered. This way you could get more insight into the team as the breakdown is the yearly stats instead of the given competition stats. Lack of other app integrations - social media is big right now and opening up to other app integrations would definitely streamline the process further. API would be greatly appreciated.

Jason from FC BURY

Teamstats

TeamStats has made scheduling games and knowing which players are available for games and training so much easier. Its reduced my time as a coach doing this across multiple formats significantly. I am also a big fan of The match reports and my players love the statistics available.

Pros

The ease by which games can be scheduled and the availability of players captured. That's really helped me as coach. The detailed stats that are available have really captured the imagination of the players. An unsung feature is the ability to use match reports as a rolling newspaper of games and to be really creative about how you do that.

Cons

There isn't an area of team stats which doesn't work well. The functionality for capturing events during games could be even better by capturing each half and increasing the range of data that can be captured.

Adam from real estate

Organised and clear

Having one place to have all our details and match stats has been such a benefit. As a small ameteur club, in previous years we would have been manually counting appearances and goals from past paper teamsheets or tweets of results- this saves us so much time and administration efforts!

Pros

This app allows our club to keep records of our fixtures and squad but most importantly our results and match reports as the season goes through and all in one place that is easy to share and view. The app is easy to add a fixture or result and particularly like the FA full time system integration.

Cons

At first I experienced difficulties in finding how to turn a past scheduled fixture into a report. Maybe this wasn’t the clearest but it was user error.

Robbie from West Kirby FC

Excellent site, really useful tool

All info to hand

Pros

Cons

The cost! While I appreciate that the cost is low and manageable it is frustrating as the on Going and ever increasing cost of running a club is a strain

Karl from Peak Production Equipment

Overall very good bit pricey for just one team

Saves me time and avoids sorting through loads of emails from parents

Pros

Handles automatically who is available to play and automatically retrieves FA Fixtures

Cons

Doesn't support under 18 football very well, where you have parent information, should have seperate part for coaches under availability. No option to define your formation.

Jose from West yorkshire falcons

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Robust

Awesome tool

Pros

Connect to FA automatically New lines up Stats

Cons

Miss some stats graph And a dashboard

Stephen from Pharmaceuticals

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Tracking your team is easy with TeamStats

I only use the free aspects of TeamStats and think it’s a very good platform for keeping track of results and stats. However similar tracking is now offered by FullTime via Whole Game System so TeamStats is not essential to running my team. Paid for options would probably make the experience slightly better.

Pros

Adding players is easy, match reports/adding results is very good, summary stats are great.

Ivan from Brixistane FC

Best team app on the market

I can manage all the team issues from one app. That is the main thing. I can look at the stats, and finance issues as well. And keep informed all the team members.

Pros

I almost looked around all the apps on the market but realised that Teamstats has the most options to manage your team. Especially detailed stats, linking with the FA website, and great support are great.

Cons

I really couldnt find. Maybe the interface could be nicer, fancier but not a problem.

Reasons for Choosing TeamStats

Because i thought that it has the best functions in one app.

Les from Schulz and Moore Limited

Superb experience once all set up using the site for all our teams

Due to the amount of teams and players registered we receive and bulk discount

Pros

Being able to keep contact and keep financial records the ease for installing fixtures and other events and the ability to communicate activities

Cons

Unable to use out side of team set up we would like to use the site for our other services offered for instance out academy which hasnearly 100 members

Simon from Information Technology and Services

Excellent App - few annoyances though

Overall, the App is great. They have thought of everything, a real one stop shop

Pros

Has almost every feature that you could want a real one stop shop App is really good Easy to use once you understand how it all links together

Cons

ADS!!!! Even when i have paid for version. I don't expect to have ads on a paid for version. Team line up could include subs Adding availabilty manually could do with multy select rather than one at a time Ability to link with Whatsapp Sign up process for players is not clear and could be made easier

Lawrence from Incepcion

Great management tool for amateur teams

Pros

Cons

Unable to change the timezone to local time.

Tom from Lloyds Banking Group

Everything you need to manage a team

Pros

Teamstats has allowed us to better manage a squad of 60 players across two teams. The scheduling and availability feature has been especially useful for players to plan ahead.

Cons

Teamstats has everything we need - just encouraging players to fill in their availability is the only challenge!

Bryan from Public Schools of Robeson County

Keeping Track of the Team

The overall experience is wonderful. It has really allowed me to do things that I haven't be able to do in the past.

Pros

The software is easy to use. It allows me to keep up with my players and their stats which makes it easier for me to show college coaches when I am trying to get my kids recruited.

Cons

I wish you were able to integrate the software with other forms of social media platforms. It could really open up a broader tool to expand the sport.

Craig from Travelodge Hotels Limited

A must for any volunteer football manager

Absolutely brilliant. The executive is so quick to respond to any development request I put in and clearly values the fact I use the software so extensively.

Pros

That information can be pulled in from the FA Full Time. Being able to review detailed statistics to make well informed decisions.

Cons

The match line up screen could be developed so that you can drag the players around the screen. At the moment you have to request different formations from the development team

Martin from Conrad Consulting

Pros

How much easier it makes my life. I run a kids team and this allows me to get messages out to parents in bulk whilst the kids can log in and check our league standing and their own player stats. Aside from goals I have never been able to accurately track how many assists and appearances players are getting throughout the season.

Cons

Few bugs but the team quickly sorted these out when they were brought up.

Lee from sports

Industry: Railroad Manufacture

Best app in the football

My overall experience has gave me the wow factor, I enjoy writing my team match reports on Monday morning

Pros

I have used 3 different websites for my team stats, team stats is by far the best. I love how in depth you can go not only on website but in the app as well. So easy to use

Cons

Very hard to pick any fault regarding this website and app, I would like to see head to head stat v teams Players combined stats over seasons

Craig from Prestigious Textiles

Industry: Textiles

Decent Stats Ap

Much easier than updating a spreadsheet sheet with pages easily shareable through social media

Pros

Great for tracking stats for our 5 a side team fantastic application and quite easy to use

Cons

It's difficult to add results without clicking back on yourself

Gemma from Milton Keynes City Fc

TeamStats review

Myself and my team have very much enjoyed checking stats each week whether its for totally goals scored per match, home/away fixtures as well as goals conceded/scored in total for each month.

Pros

We like that it is accessible on a variety of platforms. Stats for individual players and overall team stats can be easily viewed/added/edited.

Cons

At times can take a while to load application/upload fixtures.

Stephen from Leamington Hibernians

Intuitive software that allows me to seamlessly manage my team?

Pros

1. Availability function 2. Team data capture and presentation 3. Ease to communicate to parents via text and email

Cons

It takes a while to upload pictures for the home page and their perspective is often distorted when displayed publicly.

Richard from Wren Kitchens

Industry: Furniture

Great support

Pros

Finance assistance to log each player is helpful.

Cons

Cost per month to ensure full use is slightly higher than expected.

Israel from Innovectives Limited

It's great, so many features embedded into the app, hence making it slight difficult to use at first

Pros

It literally covers all the features needed to keep a record of all football stats needed. There's no other feature I can say is missing or so, it was built to perfection. Plus, it's free.

Cons

Well, aside from the ambiguity of the app as a novice when still trying to understand how the app works, and also no feature where you can upload videos of awesome moments caught during thr game play for fellow players to see and feel good, aside from those 2 things, the app is great.

Andrew from sports accessories

Comprehensive if required

Pros

Fairly easy to use. Good analysis stats.

Cons

In order to complete an accurate match report and utilize all of the features it is necessary to have someone log every event together with timings during the game. This isnt always possible when you have little or no assistance on the sidelines

Ashley from Secomak Limited

Industry: Civil Engineering

TeamStats Review

Pros

Every stat that i could want is available on here. It means i can see most things that i want to compare

Cons

Occaisionally it picks up the wrong information from the league website but it is very rare.

Ethan from AFC Reading

TeamStats Review

Pros

The teams that use the app find it very easy to use and convenient in handling player availability, we also love the stats it keeps.

Cons

There's nothing I don't particularly like, could do with more tailored formations as it doesn't offer every formation we play.

Daz from Mayalukas

very good app and the support is awesome

Pros

very intuitive and the support are super fast at implementing the changes we requested to help with our specific needs (e.g. editing recurring events)

Cons

Nothing really, what is not ideal now I know the team are working on and they are very open to improvement feedback

Matthew from Lodekka

Good

Pros

Can show the availability of the team, can sort out the finances of who owes what, the stats of each player

Cons

Getting the players to use it as they have to sign in. If the app could be like a vote button for other users who don't want to admin it

Ian from Engineering/Technology

Teamstats review

Pros

Scheduling matches and training means we don't have to constantly send out texts or make calls.

Cons

To start with writing match reports took some time but now im used to how it works its relatively quick.

Mike from Fryerns boys youth football club

Good app for monitoring team

Pros

Links with fa full time and easy to use. The player stats are very useful

Cons

Updating fixtures manually rather than automatically from fa full time