• Pros

• "Love that the schedules can be imported from LIJSL for each team. The billing function is very useful too!"

• "Best features are the ability to keep track of your players and when there is an issue, the customer service is very responsvie"

• "This software is very easy to use and is extremely user friendly. It took about 5 minutes to set up and has been great since."

• Cons

• "I think it would be good to track all history. it only seems to show current season. Would be good to have each team load there own field directions"

• "Still have a hard time "marking as read" emails received . I am not admin, I am just a user. I would like it to have more functionality "

• "I'd like the emails to be less frequent with more content. An email could say who's in or at least if total number of guys with who is out."

Browse TeamTracky Reviews

Excellent, Easy to Use.

Excellent way for a coach to communicate with his/her team. Much easier than using email for attendance purposes.

Pros

Easy to use and everyone on our Soccer team was able to understand how to use the software very quicky.

Cons

There were a few times when I didn't use the app for a few months that I had to sign in again. Also occassionally it would glitch and not open.

Caroline from SAP America

Great & simple tool for teams: as parent of 2 young soccer players TeamTracky helped stay on track

Pros

TeamTracky clearly has the end-user in mind. I like that the app is simple and very easy to use: you do not have to look for where the information is. You can view and manage each team individually, or get a view across all teams. This is especially convenient when you have more than one child playing in different teams. Teamtracky calendar has the ability to feed my other family calendar automatically, which is great. It helps a lot as I have to keep many people in the loop of my children schedule. And it also sends notifications and messages to as many contacts as needed. Last I love that I can post pictures and make them available to the team ina couple of clicks.

Cons

The software forgets my logging information frequently, and since I am forgetting as well which combination id and password i used for team tracky sometimes it is time consuming to just log in

Randy from Plainview Wildcats

I've had a reasonably good experience

Pros

Email and text functionality with good info . I like getting the emails and text updates and the alerts

Cons

Response from TeamTracky

Replied June 2017

Hi, You can mark all your messages as read either from the web interface or the mobile app. Desktop: Login and select "Messages" from the menu. Then click the [Mark all Read] button. Mobile: Login and tap the "Notifications" icon. Then tap the [Mark all Read] button. Please contact our Support Team at support@teamtracky.com for more help.

Tom from ¿Plainview Little League

Been using TT for the past 2 years. Great customer service and very user friendly.

Can easily track the attendance of your players.

Pros

Cons

Honestly the worst part of Team Tracky is the name. Many parents agree and prefer to use a different name .

Gregory from Green Thunder -Island Trees Soccer Club-

Industry: Shipbuilding

Team Tracky is a great way to help manage any sports team.

Easy and quick management, and communication. I couldn't find any faults with the website. I think it was designed to accommodate all features needed to help manage a team sport or any other type of club.

Pros

It's very easy to use. Makes communication between coaches and players easy. Great feature is the reminders sent out for practices, games and the fact that you can check off your availability without even accessing the website by clicking your availability through the e-mail reminder sent out by Team Tracky.

Bart from Assistant coach

Keeps everyone on the same page

Pros

You can see who's coming to practice and who's not this is good so we know how many people will be there or not we can cancel practice if we don't have enough players

Cons

It's a little complicated to add someone to the team and photos and things like that . I still don't have a picture for my daughter I can't figure it out

Response from TeamTracky

Replied July 2017

Thanks for the review Bart. In help to upload a photo please find instructions in our Help & Support site at: http://help.teamtracky.com/articles/how-to-upload-a-member-photo/

Scott from Rough Riders

Very good overall, very easy to use.

Makes my life easier. I know where my kids have to be well in advance of their scheduled game or practice.

Pros

The functionality between multiple teams is a great feature. Switching from one team to another is very easy. Keeping track of fees owed is also simple and easy.

Cons

Hard to get the calendar synced with my own calendar. Have tried searching for a while and can't seem to do it. Takes time to load info when going from one team to another.

Response from TeamTracky

Replied June 2017

Hi, To add your team¿s schedule to your mobile phone¿s calendar and synchronize it follow these easy steps: http://help.teamtracky.com/articles/export-your-calendar-to-gmail-outlook/ We are adding this functionality in the mobile app soon and you¿ll be able to do that much faster. Please contact our Support Team at support@teamtracky.com for more help.

Susan from Hicksville soccer

No complaints very efficient

I was kept up to date on all events.

Pros

Very easy to use. The information showed up on my screen right away. No issues with seeing the information.

Scott from Plainview Little League

Very easy to setup and use.

The name is perfect because this software really keeps the team in the know. When there are updates and changes to the schedule, we find out almost instantly.

Pros

I like the email feature that always keeps us on top of any updates/changes to the schedule. Never have to worry about missing any upcoming games or events.

Cons

It would be great if there was a way for teammates/parents/coaches to communicate with the app. And maybe some kind of quick acknowledgement feature so you know everyone saw a change to the schedule.

Barry from Plainview Soccer

Used it for childs travel soccer

orgainzation

Pros

ease of use when the team was asked to used Team Tracky it was unfamiliar to me- I have used simliar products in the past so was hesistant to try another. tracky was easy to use and would use it again

Cons

costly- couldn't get it to link to my iphone calendar. i was also unable to edit my attendance for some reason

Samer from Ambassador Educatiion/ Farmingdale SC

Easy to manage multiple sports and multiple teams.

Pros

The software is easy to use and with littl knowledge of file manipulation, you can easily setup large numbers of users, games and events.

Cons

Adding to the calendar, would like to bring both start and end time, currently just the start time seems t come over for both.

Jennifer from Hicksville American Soccer

The app works great! The instant notifications are a wonderful feature.

Pros

The schedule layout. Is simple and easy to view. I also like the roster format. Everything is simple and viewer friendly.

Cons

I have to log on every time. I wish it would stay logged in. I need to enter my email and password each time.

Jason from Wells Fargo

TeamTracky makes team management a snap. Keeps everyone up to date on all team events

Pros

Schedules are on my phone which is always with me! I can easily check schedules, deal with changes and reach out to coaches and teammates while in the go.

Cons

I have to re-enter my password from time to time. Also if I am on more than one team ... it sometimes gets confusing.

Paul from Lindenhurst Soccer

Like using the app as I have all my schedules immediately

I love it that its cloud access and not website based

Pros

Cons

It would be great is roster could be imported so I didn't have to enter players individually. I have enough of that work already.

Roger from Real Colorado

Inexpensive, full featured team management tool.

Cost savings and comparable functionality.

Pros

One subscription covers up to three teams, so we went from paying $$$ [sic] a year for two teams, to $$ [sic] a year with the competitor switch pricing. Team Tracky provides all of the features of the more expensive software, plus a few that they didn't offer.

Cons

Can't assign a default home/away uniform color to games, and can't auto assign ALL players to ALL games and events.

Response from TeamTracky

Replied June 2017

Thanks for the review. Every time an event or event series is added all players are automatically assigned. In case you've added a player after you've created the event or series, go to his/her profile and click the [Add to roster on all future events] button.

Mark from West Hempstead Chiefs Soccer Club

TeamTracky was an excellent platform for information for my team.

As a head coach for girl's soccer team I was able to produce a professional looking email for updates on games, practices and registration throughout the season. The scores were updated and game reminders were automatically sent out. It made the job a bit easier.

Pros

Great for team messages, updates and reminders. It was very easy to select/deselect recipients for messaging.

Cons

I wished that I had an option for color, bold and italic text. I also couldn't figure out how to add an image to the messages I was sending.

Offir from Matrix

This is a great app that provide me with all the necessary info of the soccer plan

From my team manager. I don't have any negative feedback about this app as I said it easy to use and very simple to understand

Pros

easy to use and navigate through the system and the info is great to understand the schedule and the upcoming events

Jesal from None

Very convenient to stay on top of team schedules

Pros

Team Tacky is very Convenient to use. Easy to communicate with team members and stay on top of game schedules

Cons

Slight delay in receiving messages. Get emails faster than the team tacky app messages. Besides that no issues

Andrea from Online Media

Team Tracky has been a great way to communicate with my team as Team manager.

Organization for the season and ease of communication with team.

Pros

I like the ease of use (app, website, setting reminders via email & app), having all team info in one place, Google maps and field addresses, customer service is quick and reliable.

Kristin from Mid Island Y JCC

Team Tracky is easy to keep track of both my kids soccer schedules and team updates.

Pros

I like that you can communicate with the team directly through TT. Picture sharing is easy and I love that you can add the calendar right from TT to your personal calendar.

Michael from BLANK

Very positive. Easy to use

It was a great way to keep track of the whole team over the course of the season.

Pros

Easy to use both mobile and desktop; great for tracking over the course of a season. I like being able to see who is and is not attending.

Cons

Sometimes it's hard to make sure your response was saved on the mobile version. In addition, it can be too many clicks to get from schedule to attendance.

Nancy from GPI

It is definitely very easy to use.

Pros

When checking in a player for a game, you can write a note right there too as a reason why player is not attending.

Andre from DareDevils Youth Sports Organization

Great experience so far.

Pros

how everything is integrated and available within the platform. We love the flexibility and dynamics of the calendar.

Cons

No spell check feature. It would also be nice to have a price "organizationally," meaning if there is 5 or more teams or whatever the number, it's a set fee.

Response from TeamTracky

Replied July 2017

Thanks for the review Andre. We offer pricing for clubs and leagues with great discounts. Please check it here: http://teamtracky.com/OrganizationsPricing.aspx

Margarita from IE Surf soccer

Industry: Computer Networking

It has been abou 3 months that I started using it for our soccer team. So far it has worked for us

I like it because it keeps track of several things as a manager needs to be aware and manage.

Pros

The variety of features that I can keep track of games, payments, roster, while group messaging, and upload documents into files.

Cons

I would like to be able to text 1:1 with a parent. That's one thing parents have complained about. We were using GroupMe before and they liked it because they were able to communicate with me privately.

Rachel from Mediacraft

been very easy to use

It helped save me a lot of time and frustration!

Pros

it tracks all kids sports schedule in one place. This way I don't have to look through the hundreds of emails to find the times of places of all the games.

hugo from Vikings

Industry: Import and Export

So far no issues at all

Real Easy way to communicate with my team in case anything has changed. IE games, training dates and time

Pros

Easy way to communicate with my team in case anythign has changed. IE games, trainings dates and time

Anna from Strikers fastpitch

I love this app

As a coach and team mom it saves so much time send out text messages and reminders and it allows parents to verify if the child will be attending... I just love this app saves me a lot time especially have 3 times

Pros

It makes my life is as a team mom that it sends out reminders and every park is saved so it saves me so much time

michael from tunstead & schechter

Team Tracky is easy to use and very useful

Pros

I find the ease of use and updates helpful. It is a quality program. It is interactive and the color coding is helpful

Leah from none

I never had to deal with customer service so I really don't know.

Pros

I like the quick info on games. It was easy to see when and where games were happening including directions.

Cons

I did not like having to navigate around within the software for games and practices, and availability.

Dan from NCHU

Industry: Information Services

Use it to track game attendance for soccer team

Pros

It is easy to log into and see the schedule and attendance. It can also provide directions to fields and email team updates

Cons

Response from TeamTracky

Replied January 2018

Thanks for the review Dan. TeamTracky keeps attendance history for all seasons, even for deactivated or deleted members. If you need help on this feature please contact our support at support@teamtracky.com. Thanks,

Rupal from North well

It's great

Pros

up to date with team coach and team members , can check any time whenever we need to link with game and practice

Cons

Sometime it's not updated ., there is no privacy. It's not easy to sign in a lot of time email and Password is right still asking again and again, annoying

Response from TeamTracky

Replied July 2017

Thanks for the review Rupal. We are taking privacy and security very seriously. Our website uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encrypted connections to secure data transmission. Users have the option to hide contact info such as email addresses, phone numbers, and postal addresses from other members of the team. No user can see other user's data unless is a team manager.

Scott from Level Solar Inc.

Great experience, easy to use.

Better consistency with following schedule.

Pros

Ease of use and functionality. Being able to track team members has been helpful as well as tracking events outside of the team activities.

Amy from SUNY OW

Pros

The software Keeps all team info organized and informs me immediately when updates occur

Cons

I have multiple teams and sometimes it's hard to work between teams in the program.

Christian from Town of Huntington

Industry: Architecture & Planning

The less I have to go to the actual site and the more done in email the better

Ability to respond when I'm able to make a game and have an idea of who else is available

Pros

It keeps things organized so I know who is available for what games. It'd be cool if more stats were included. Maybe votes for a team MVP also.

Brian from BRUNSWICK Premier

not as user friendly as woud like

As a user, it is free for me to use and it offers an online point of reference for scheduling.

Pros

It is nice to have somewhere online that we can go to as a reference to remember the schedule for our team.

Cons

It does not always seem to be accessible from the various types of devices we use - desktop PC, phones, ipads, etc.

Response from TeamTracky

Replied June 2017

Hi Brian, TeamTracky is accessible via: - Web (desktop, PC or Mac) at go.teamtracky.com. - iPhone, iPad and Android mobile apps. if you have problems accessing your team's info please contact our support at support@teamtracky.com. Thanks TeamTracky Support

Stephanie from Rechler

Excellent Program

Pros

I like the fact that you are easily kept up to date on team events and are easily able to update your attendance.

Bill from Daredevils

It's great

Pros

It makes it easy to chat with people and track payments . You should give it a try it. It works great

Daniel from Northport Soccer

Just use for basics but think can be a little more user friendly

Team contacting ability

Pros

I can tell what team members are gong to the games. It makes it easier to tell if we need to reach out for additional players

Cons

not always so easy to navigate through the screens. My main goal is to see the status of players and can't see that from the main screen

Paul from City Of Buffalo

Seems to be a pretty solid team management site.

Pros

Very convenient app. We havent started the season yet but it seems like it will suffice. Ive used TeamSnap before and really liked that one.

Cons

I sometimes have connectivity issues when trying to log on thru my phone app. I cant edit my Son's profile for some reason. The setup was a little confusing between both me and my wife and Son having to setup profiles and not knowing whos is linked to his.

Nicole from RRD

Industry: Printing

Being on a team with several age groups it makes it very easy to get all info in one place

Being able to communicate with the entire team in one spot

Pros

The ability to do as many things as you can without having to pay. The ability to contact all your teammates easily and in one place. The ability to be able to say if you can make it to an event that is scheduled.

Cons

The notifications don't always come though. Maybe have the ability to link with calendar on phone for easy reminders.

dawn from Plainview little league

Great way to keep informed of events

Pros

Great way to keep informed of events that the member is on. And notifications via email are helpful.

Cons

Would like to add events to my calendar on the iPhone so I can see all the events and how they work with my schedule.

Response from TeamTracky

Replied June 2017

Hi Dawn, You an find instructions on how to add events to your iPhone calendar here: http://help.teamtracky.com/articles/export-your-calendar-to-gmail-outlook/

Teresa from Harford Gymnastics

Team Tracky for gymnastics

We are using this software to help our coaches keep track of where and when they are scheduled.

Pros

I like that I can put all coaches schedules in the app so that everyone can see where they are scheduled.

Cons

I would like to be able to see the full schedule calendar on my phone like I can on my desktop computer.

Katherine from Rough riders

I really enjoy having my daughters schedule easily available. I can just tap and get all the info i

Keeping track of events

Pros

I love how i can synch my upcoming events directly to my calendar. Thos allows me to never miss a thing.

Cons

I dont enjoy how it makes me sign in so often. I think it should stay signed in for a longer peruod of time.

Response from TeamTracky

Replied July 2017

Thanks for the review Katharine. The login issue is addressed in our latest release.

Stacy from Dix Hills leopards

I find it more difficult to download events to my calendar than another app. I get duplicate emails.

Pros

The layout of the app is well organized. It is clear to read. It is easy to understand. I didn't have any trouble setting it up.

Cons

It is a tie between getting duplicate emails and the lack of ease to download events to my calendar

Tyler from Molloy College

Very cool product has helped us a lot

Ability to see who can attend an event/meeting at certain time periods.

Pros

The ability to help track team needs and availability. We use it on a weekly basis to set events and meetings.

Cons

Sometimes it's hard to move around. There are times when it moves slow and/or freezes up and we have to exit out and then re-enter

Greg from Rough Riders

It works very well and have had no problems utilizing it.

There is nothing I have found with this site, that I have not liked yet. It works very well so far

Pros

Can keep track of the schedule. Can view the roster. Can view and track game results. It's a good idea to have all of these items in one place.

Celeste from Dix hills soccer

Great reliable experience!

Nothing! So easy to use!! I am able to use it easily from my phone to keep tract of my daughters sport schedule

Pros

The ease to use it! User friendly for those of us who are not techies I was able to utilize weekly to see my daughters schedule!

Jonny from Buffalo Saints AAA hockey

Great product, saves me time and makes communication to team simple and quick.

Pros

Love the schedule portion and the payment tracker. I find that the app is great to ensure everyone gets the info.

Cons

Had some minor issues with text and email working on certain providers. Mainly hotmail and att had some issues.

Dave from Long Island Rough Riders

Fantastic tool to organize and facilatate a team

Pros

Easy access to schedule, attendance, members, and events. I like how you can send messages to a select group

Cons

App crashed a few times. Too many notifications maybe. There isn't much I don't like about the software.

Albert from Plainview Little League

The app facilitates internal team communication

Fewer emails

Pros

The app is a practical solution to notify team members of team events and maintain a centralized, shared calendar. It eliminates a lot of email and allows coaches to confirm event attendance easily and in real time.

Cons

An email address should not be required for team members; we are using the app for a team of 8 year old girls and users have found it difficult to properly link their email addresses to their children.