Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"What I loved most was how easily we started receiving reviews by using the AskNicely Intercom integration."
  • icon"The software is very easy to setup and manage. The interface is extremely intuitive, and it is wonderful that it integrates with our marketing automation software, HubSpot."
  • icon"Easy and speed of use makes it very user friendly ans an easy thing to do in my day and its a method of communication our clients like."
  • icon"Missing a few things I think would be common sense for the program to have."
  • icon"The only problem we had with the software is that we couldn't organize our surveys via separate campaigns."
  • icon"We did not have a 'close it' option when we were using it in-app, so a few our users became annoyed."

Have you used AskNicely and would like to share your experience with others?

All AskNicely Reviews

Outstanding Product, Necessary for Customer Feedback and Advocacy

Pros

* Let me start off with the ease of use, since that probably is what sticks with me the most. Uploading contacts is a breeze, and managing campaigns could not be more direct. Managing and tracking feedback is also very intuitive, with one of the smallest learning curves I've ever experienced. * Customers can respond directly in the email, instead of having to log on or open up a survey link. This made for a much higher response rate on initial outreach from what we had previously seen. * The functionality is stellar; it performed exactly as we had wished. Individuals are tracked instead of just campaigns, which allows for year-to-year follow-up with sites and users. * You can customize the contacts, and thus the data, by any elements you wish (zip code, state, product, etc.). The data is based on your needs and what information you can provide. * Responses are easy to track, and the data displays are easy to read and readily accessible. * This provides a necessary customer feedback loop and an immediate NPS outcome. For any company or organization with a serious mind to change their culture based on user stories, this is the tool for you.

Cons

* If I had to change anything, I would like to see a larger quota of emails per month on the base plan. It can be limiting for larger groups, though I do believe they have enterprise level plans as well. That wouldn't really fit our needs, but we might want to send multiple campaigns, so the quote would be rather limiting.

Arwa

Great in theory

Okay!

Pros

It is great to hear the good feedback from pateints

Cons

All the negative feedback we have received did not help us improve in any way/ shape or form. So not sure if it is helping us

Great product to use for accurate customer feedback

Pros

The product was easy to set up, and the interface is friendly to navigate. The surveys are sweet and simple. Just a click in the email browser and the customer is done. There isn't any need for additional feedback unless the customer wants to. In the past we sent out surveys but received very little response. Since we started using Asknicely, we have seen this increase to about 30%. Our customer service experience has improved. We can collect our customer's feedback and address issues directly with them. Asknicely keeps the responses right in the system so you can refer back to them. It saves time for both the customer and the person responding to them.

Cons

It is a little bit pricey for both the app survey and email survey compared to similar products. Most of these programs are built for medium to large businesses with an established customer base. The product is suitable for small to medium-sized companies that can manage day-to-day communications with customers. If you want are you going to invest in a product like this you want to make sure that you stay on top of these surveys and address any customer issues quickly.

Phenomenal experience

Pros

Easy to use and set up! Rep was very helpful and explained all of the available features. Rep was also very helpful.

Cons

There aren't options to ask more than the NPS question. We can ask follow up questions depending on how we are rated, but we'd ideally like to ask questions around "ease of doing business" etc.

AskNicely NPS Software

I think this app is really worth the investment and guides you in the right product decisions.

Pros

AskNicely helped us to focus on the right features and not get distracted. You understand your customers much better. It also gives you a good chance to save customers which could leave.

Cons

Searching through all replies could work better.

Gary

A great team, a great product, and responsive to customer feedback.

Pros

What I like the most is the ease with which I can download statistics or review the dashboard. We often want to get a snapshot of data for some of our users.

Cons

I'd like the ability to segment some more when sending out surveys - we have 3 businesses, and we need to set up three accounts basically to do this currently.

Leo

It works well for us. It does what it says it does.

Pros

Easy to setup. I like the Slack integration. It really unites the company around the customer. I also like the email experience too.

Cons

The version that supports SFDC integration is quite pricey. I wished that was more affordable to startups.

Ashley

Time used: Free Trial

Very simple interface. Great usability. Could do with a few more customisation options.

A quick snapshot of useful client feedback as well as a simple way to track client satisfaction across our business.

Pros

It was simple to setup and start using. Within one day it was providing a useful snapshot of data allowing trends to be uncovered.

Cons

It lacks the ability to customise who the survey gets sent out to. For example, in our practice, it would be great to be able to send this survey out to only new clients. Our regular clients are already likely to be promoters.

Mallery

Great to easily identify trends in our customer feedback

Pros

I like that we can view trends in the feedback our customers leave us, including key words that they write in their reviews. It's great to be able to measure our scores with custom dates.

Cons

However, when I try to view our score for a specific week or month, I can only view them based on the date they left the feedback, rather than the date they visited our venue. This skews our results and makes it difficult to understand how a specific day or weekend went for our customers. This is an essential improvement that is still needed and would make this software perfect.

Emily

We have had a good experience with AskNicely

Pros

I really enjoy how easy it is to respond to ratings via platforms we already use for support. Being able to use the manual workflows allows our support team to keep record of those interactions about feedback all in one place.

Cons

I wish the automatic workflows were available on lower tiers! We may upgrade as we scale up but the automation would be really valuable for a smaller organization with departments that are stretched a bit thin :)

√Člodie

Great tool for my to-do list at work

Efficiency for my personal tasks and avoiding forgetting some important things.

Pros

It helps me organize my tasks at work and never forgive anything. With the mobile app, I can add anything from anywhere whenever a thought comes to my mind. I can even add some sub-tasks to one task and I can organize my days with the deadlines.

Cons

The navigation through the interface can be confusing when I'm going elsewhere than my to-do list. The main menu on left is pretty useless for me and the inbox doesn't work as expected, or maybe not the way I would like it to. It sends me my everyday tasks based on deadlines. So if I planned 5 tasks for today, I receive 5 different alerts, on web and on mobile. So when a colleague share a task with me, it can be lost among all my personal alerts. Finally, I would love to share tasks more easily than just assign them to someone.

Maria

Great Service for Customer Feedback

Ask Nice.ly is quick and simple. Responses are quick and simple to view. Nothing complicated and that is a huge plus. My responses can be sent out manually or I can schedule them,.

Pros

Simple and to the point.

Cons

I do not like that you can publish a response right from the comment and score. What if it gets accidentally hit ...ahhhh!

Ebona

Functional and easy to use.

Pros

I had little to no training in AskNicely and I was able to easily grasp how to use it and where to find certain features.

Cons

To really capitalize on your clients and optimize your partnership or convert users to ambassadors you need to cough up some money.

Sunaina

Just amazing, outstanding customer service - a great product, too!

As mentioned above - the net promoter scores we received from our clients were useful in making product related decisions. Would highly recommend ASK Nicely to others. A big shout out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from their support team - just an outstanding asset to your team. Cheers!

Pros

- The highlight for me for AskNicely was the customer service I received from them. Specifically, the person that I communicated with - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] - was just extra ordinary. This was a pilot program that we had started and I was in charge of this at the time. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] made certain that I understood the platform well, made the most of the features, and most importantly - got it right the first time! The surveys are easy to setup for the admin and easy for clients to fill out. The analytics we received from the surveys were very useful in making business decisions.

Cons

Nothing, really. As the admin for the pilot program, I was completely satisfied by the product as well as the service received.

Lisa

Great to Increase Your Reviews!

Great product and does what it should at a good price point.

Pros

Automation used for this tool is great as it really allows you to gather more (positive) reviews fast! SMS and auto-reminders, are great features.

Cons

Can take time to set up, but no complaints.

Olivia

Helpful tool

Pros

The ability to randomly survey customers on an on-going basis during a course of time was the main reason we purchased this product, which it does well. Customer support has been extremely helpful to work through issues. Responding to those who take the survey through the platform is helpful. Since we use Hubspot, the integration is extremely helpful.

Cons

There seems to be a lot of quirks that we've run across, and it's not as intuitive as I had hoped for. Customer support is awesome in helping for overcoming unexpected issues and questions that come up for us.

Jonathan