All Birdeye Reviews

Reviewed January 2023

From a Marketing Agency Perspective

Nick

Reviewed July 2020

Best choice for review management platforms

I'm quite happy with everything. We have run into some billing issues, technical issues, etc, but we did manage to get everything resolved. We were assigned a customer service rep and they've been very helpful in ironing out any problems. I've been with these guys for almost 2 years and I don't have any interest in switching to a different provider.

PROS

We tried a few different review management systems but BirdEye was the most established one. They offer great deals for marketing agencies that are looking to whitelabel the software and offer it to clients as part of the marketing packages. This was a huge plus for us.

CONS

Software can be clunky. Think of BirdEye like Salesforce, they're the biggest in the space because the software is good but it can also be rather clucky to use. Other review management systems were more streamlined but I think BirdEye more than makes up for it with customer service and support.

Reason for choosing Birdeye

We could whitelabel BirdEye and they had very attractive packages if you were purchasing many licenses for clients. They also have great integrations like with SIKKA that allows us to automate the collection of reviews for our dental clients.

Hi Nick, thanks for choosing BirdEye! We appreciate you being a BirdEye partner and we look forward to the years to come. Keep up the great work!

Replied July 2020

Virginia

We've been using Birdeye effectively for upwards of 3 years

Love how you can set it and forget it and it will do its job month after month, year after year, reliably.

PROS

The ease of integration and automation to dental practice management systems for us and our clients is superb. Super simple to install. Customer service has also been superb, they are dedicated to solving problems.

CONS

The actual interface can sometimes be a bit difficult to navigate.

Reason for choosing Birdeye

Multiple features in Birdeye were superior to Swell. Price was better also.

Problems with Reviews not getting published to the Google Profile

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Good experience

I love everything about birdeye and the technical issues I have had have been solved by the support team. They are awesome and I can’t say enough about them

PROS

Love birdeye. Some small things I would like to change but overall great company and more importantly great customer service

CONS

Having to chat live w support for healthcare providers to get healthcare listings added. Also not having Apple Maps categories listed in the initial setup.

Douglas

Real Estate, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Zero stars would be appropriate

They have not generated any leads for us & they don't provide the promised service. They don't deliver any service and don't care to respond except to charge us monthly. Seems to be no more than elaborate scam of small business and would recommend it be avoided. Had to cancel our credit card to stop them from charging us.

PROS

None. There is nothing positive about this organisation.It appears to be an elaborate scam!

CONS

Impossible to cancel. Avoid at all costs.

HI Douglas, I apologize for the experience you have faced and want to help resolve thsi matter as soon as possible. Please email me at ciera.saldona@birdeye.com so I can further assist.

Replied January 2024

Jacquelyn

Retail, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2023

Birdeye Review

PROS

I love the live chats as they are in real time. It is a great way to get quick answers to clients. Also being able to attach a photo to the chat is great.

CONS

The live chat doesn't always reload/ upload new chats. If on it for too long you need to log out, log back in and then they will be displayed.

Matthew

Reviewed April 2023

Support is key and Birdeye gets that.

I had a ridiculous stack of software before Birdeye. Now I manage all my clients in one easy to use dashboard.

PROS

The only software company that didnt hand me off to another account executive once they onboarded me.

CONS

As much as I love the UI. They could open it up a bit more for customizations

Reason for choosing Birdeye

Cost, the ability to turn on and off features and the amazing support and follow up I got during the sales process

Reasons for switching to Birdeye

Cost, complete software, support and simplified services.

Amanda

Excellent System with lots of Options

Excellent. The follow through and training has been great.

PROS

The all-in-one backend to manage all features is easy to use and streamlines the process. We also appreciate the one-on-one support we receive from our account manager.

CONS

I think the texting feature needs to be more streamlined for onboarding our customers. The pricing is extremely confusing and pretty high.

Candace

Good Experience

PROS

The product selection and the dashboard

CONS

some of the ways to enter the data were not user friendly and i had to reach out to tech support for them to make the changes i needed

Brett

Handy Tool!

PROS

Ease of use, it is a very simple and handy tool to use for Review Management!

CONS

The setup can be cumbersome but other than that no real complaints.

Kristjana

Great company

PROS

They have an amazing customer support. Helpful email help

CONS

Sometimes the dashboard doesn’t read true.

Reviewed August 2022

Great for Dentists

Biggest benefit has been a significant increase in reviews for our practices that have integrated with the software. They start to see immediate results that continue in the long-term as well.

PROS

Best thing for us about Birdeye is the integrations with multiple dental patient management systems. Most offices don't want to take the time to learn a new platform so integration is key and Birdeye has the most options.

CONS

Support is all about closing tickets and not really about fixing problems.

Reason for choosing Birdeye

Birdeye had the most depth of dental system integrations of all the platforms

Reasons for switching to Birdeye

Yext owns your profiles in the platforms so if you leave you have to start from scratch. Not good.

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Chris!

Replied September 2022

Peter

Reviewed November 2021

Over charged over promised bait and switch, deceit, and non stop billing issues!

I lost money by using BirdEye and they still wont fix the issues!

PROS

The ability to get more reviews on google

CONS

Lots of issues with integrations and billing but most of all I purchased Yext through them and was given Synup! I was lied to and when I called them out on it they said oh we will give you Yext now, I asked for a refund and they said they were working on it, I found this out at the end of July or beginning of August then I told them I would not be renewing my 25 locations, they then said they would send me a new contract, tried to get me to sign a 3-year contract, I refused and said I wanted to drop down to 10 locations, they then sent me a new contract for one year, I didn't sign, then they auto renewed, I'm reporting them to the state attorney! Also everyone I dealt with was fired or left!

Reason for choosing Birdeye

They bait and switched said I could bring back all the old clients that I originally brought to BirdEye back to my agency and then once the contract was signed said I couldn't!

Reviewed June 2023

Birdeye within the Vet World

Overall experience with Birdeye is great. They are very helpful and informative. They help as soon as we ask for it and go above and beyond when it comes to showing us what we can do and use.

PROS

I love the customizable social feature. We have multiple clinics that all have different logos and colors. This helps make it very easy to post to all clinics at once. We also love the Reporting software. Its very easy to use and gives us all the basics that we need. Or if we would like to go in depth we can.

CONS

Survey integration has been our least favored item. It seems like we will need to change the way the front desk checks customers in, in order to use this correctly and this could get very messy. I loved how easy it is to use and customize but when it comes down to the front desk remembering to change the way they work on a day to day it will be difficult to incorporate and implement.

Reason for choosing Birdeye

Due to price and trying to have everything in one location.

Amazing! Thank you for sharing how much you love utilizing Birdeye Social!

Replied August 2023

Christopher

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

Used less than 12 months

Reviewed October 2019

BirdEye is Perfect At One Thing, Bad Pricing

As stated above, my office selected BirdEye to boost our online reviews and online presence, in which, BirdEye perfectly pulled that off. Our office reviews skyrocketed thanks to BirdEye. My office stopped using BirdEye when we discovered another product for a much lower price point with more features.

PROS

BirdEye integrates with your dental software and helped our office boost our reviews on Facebook, Google, and all other social media sites. At the end of the business day, BirdEye texts all of our patients and gives them a route to easily post reviews about their office visit, which absolutely helped us gain reviews and online presence. The best part about this software is the dashboard that allows users to see review statistics. The customer service for this company is excellent.

CONS

The pricing. The pricing for BirdEye is way too expensive for the features provided.

Reason for choosing Birdeye

My dental office dropped BirdEye's services for Weave. We did this because Weave's price was exceptionally lower and offered us so many more features, such as telephone service (with the phones), reviews (just like BirdEye), fax, patient texting, etc. BirdEye only provides one service for a much higher price. If it wasn't for Weave, we'd still have BirdEye.

Hi Christopher, We're happy to hear your office skyrocked with BirdEye! And thanks for the compliment to the customer service! There is no software that has more features to cost than BirdEye. We're sorry you left us. We'd love to reconnect to start getting you more Google reviews and also get the reviews back on your website and social media.

Replied October 2019

Evan

Mental Health Care, 51-200 employees

Reviewed June 2022

Birdseye is great for patient engagement!

Overall I am very satisfied with Birdseye. From the user-friendly functionality of the software to the different and broad aspect of functions, I was able to do a lot more than initially expected.

PROS

The live chat/texting capability is great and easy to use especially if you have multiple locations. I used the software to develop and send customer satisfaction surveys. This function is great however when the results come in and the data is compiled there can definitely be improvement in the presentation aspect of it.

CONS

As stated above I was a bit disappointed with it results data from the surveys I sent out to customers. When using a rating scale system they compile the data and creates graphs etc. however they are very hard to read let alone present in a meeting. This function can definitely be improved.

Reasons for switching to Birdeye

Overall functionality and price point.

Orlando

Renewables & Environment, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed April 2023

Good, until you contact customer service

Their platform has its uses, but there are other options with much better customer support and that don't just see you as money.

PROS

It provides a single page to see various messaging platforms (Facebook, Instagram, SMS, etc.). So, we can see all in one page, instead of having to go to different platforms.The Reviews page is nice. You can link your third-party review pages (Facebook, Google, BBB, etc.) and have one single link that provides the customer the opportunity to review your business in the platform of their choosing. You can also see the amount of reviews you achieved in certain periods (months, quarters, years), and provides you the ability to establish a goal of number of reviews (ex. 25 reviews in a month).

CONS

The messaging page becomes a cluttering mess if you have multiple users working the messages. You can assign chats to a certain user, but in the main page (where you see all messages) you still get the mess of every chat even if it's already assigned. So, it becomes messy, enough to uninspire you to work with the platform.The mass text messages feature creates a total chaos in the messages window when you start receiving replies. The platform does not provide features to organize your messages.All of our employees decided to use other platforms in order to work because the Birdeye platform was simply too messy.Regarding Birdeye's customer service and support, it's like speaking to a brick wall. They don't value you as a client. When you want to remove a feature because you know you will not use it, they ignore you. When you want to cancel your account, they don't care and force you to be another full year with them.

Hi Orlando, We appreciate your feedback. If you are ever needing assistance with cancellation, please reach out to me directly at ciera.saldona@birdeye.com.

Replied August 2023

Sporting Goods, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2022

Where have you been???

Our [SENSITIVE CONTENT] would have to log in to all the different social media/review outlets to respond to customers directly. This would mean it was all on him. With Birdeye, we can create users with varying permissions (customer service team/storefront associates) to increase the response time to reviews/direct feedback/inquiries. This, in turn, also boosted our review stats!

PROS

Having a brick & mortar store, plus a website means potential customers will base their decision to visit a location or a website based on other customers' experiences. Birdeye allows us to thank those who leave positive reviews as well as see areas where we could improve. Being able to see reviews and direct feedback all in one place means we can respond to our customers quicker and more efficiently. Features like "Reports" lets us see which platforms (Google, Facebook, etc) we have the strongest following and where we could amp up marketing. All in all, Birdeye was our "missing puzzle piece"

CONS

We have been using Birdeye for almost a year now; I haven't run into anything that would deter me from recommending them to another business. The only thing (not even a huge deal) is we are not able to fully utilize the "campaign" feature as we are in the firearms industry; it's a no-no for Birdeye.

Thank you for the amazing thorough feedback, Jennifer! We look forward to your continued success with Birdeye!

Replied September 2022