• icon"EmailMeForm has great integrations with customizable auto responding features which significantly helps streamline the process."
  • icon"Easy to use, powerful features, great customer service, and very reasonable price."
  • icon"I love the ability to customize the forms and to be able to both embed the forms on a website and also create links to the form as well."
  • icon"Sometimes the drag and drop feature doesn't space the fields properly, but this does not happen often."
  • icon"Once in a while my clients get error messages in the field their email address is required. It comes up as invalid email."
  • icon"My clients sometimes have an error message pop up when trying to submit their form. Not sure if it is something on their part (user error)."

Browse all EmailMeForm Reviews

• Have you used EmailMeForm and would like to share your experience with others?

Susan

Industry: Facilities Services

Great tracking forms

We have been using emailmeform for years, and have had very few if any issues with it. It is easy to use and versatile. I like that it gives you a couple of different formats to download to. We plan on using this product for many years to come.

Pros

We use Emailmeform to track customers from our landing page. It is easy to use, and works very well. We can also download a list of the customers who filled out our form to use in other way such as newsletters and email campaigns. I would recommend this product for anyone who gains customer from online sources.

Cons

I really don't have much that I don't like about it. Although when you download your list to use in an email campaign, make sure it is supported by your other programs.

Tina

Gets the job done

I enjoy using this software to create the forms required for our rescue group. I am able to get the statistics needed and re-send forms to the required individuals as needed. The data is not lost. That is a relief.

Pros

It is easy to use. Very user friendly. Easy to add and customize your forms

Cons

I wish there was a logic to add a pop up. For example, if you have not vaccinated or spayed/neutered your pets, the I wish a pop up would tell them to not bother filling out the rest of the application and waisting our time because we WILL do a vet check. I also wish it was easier to add a payment option w/o having to fork out more for a subscription.

Reasons for choosing EmailMeForm

Less expensive option. We are a nonprofit trying to stretch every dollar.

Matt

Good and Bad

The software is very intuitive and user-friendly.

Pros

Easy access for end-user via ph. 24/7 access Being able to customize form options are great

Cons

Customer service does not get back on a timely matter. No user behavior analytics, sales reporting and analytics, sales campaigns, workflows, and other holistic graphic features

Reasons for choosing EmailMeForm

Most viable for our size.

Reasons for switching to EmailMeForm

Cost too much for what we needed

Marc

Industry: Photography

Product Review

I can put one form on multiple websites and they all come to one place for easy processing. This is way easier than using plugins or SMTP email systems like mailgun etc. It works first time every time and is easy to edit.

Pros

I can create custom forms with dropdowns & buttons for all my websites and my clients websites and skip all the WP plugins. My clients get email notifications & I get copied on all the forms as well to know they are working correctly.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind except maybe better image control for headers.

Reasons for choosing EmailMeForm

Easy to use and no complicated setup. Fast deployment.

Reasons for switching to EmailMeForm

Complicated and buggy setups, constant problems and missed emails. Horrible support and generally crappy product.

LaShawnda

Industry: Executive Office

EmailMeForms helped to build our clients' trust

EmailMeForm is easy to use, cost effective, and something we will keep in our back office tools.

Pros

I love that we can design our forms to fit the needs of our business and our clients. Using EmailMeForm has helped our company tremendously. Our clients find the forms to be professional and easy to use and this is so important to our company.

Cons

It would be great to have more templates that fit our business type and seeing some advance template editing videos.

Reasons for choosing EmailMeForm

EmailMeForm was more cost effective, easier to use, and offered the most flexibility for the types of forms that we needed.

Erin

Industry: Publishing

Exactly what I need!

Wonderful. Use it all the time.

Pros

The many features that allow me to get exactly the information I need in the way I need it from my users.

Cons

The customization of the "look" of the form can take a while to get right.

Reasons for choosing EmailMeForm

I felt email me form looked better and I found it easier to use the data from it

Greg

Can't Survive Without This Service

We build about 20-30 WordPress websites per year. The various plugin forms out there are unreliable, always have some issues, are hard to setup and very time-consuming to troubleshoot. Using EmailMe is smooth, easy, extremely reliable and comfortable to us. We can set up a form in a matter of minutes and have it working - without any errors - instantly. We have NEVER experienced downtime or problems. We simply would not be able to do our job without them.

Pros

Uptime, reliability, ease of use, extremely fast setup, affordable packages.

Cons

Dashboard takes a little long to load. I'm really being picky here though!

Reasons for switching to EmailMeForm

The plugins were failing or having spam issues or just plain weren't working.

Arnold

Flexible and dynamic form making.

I have been a customer for the last 7 years. I have found not only found the forms to be valuable in my business but also it allows us to keep track and document transactions with the stored data.

Pros

Can easily alter and compose that are made, very flexible for business that require changes immediately.

Cons

The software if very comprehensive and sometimes I need to spend more time in learning the software. But better more than not enough. Maybe needs the ability to add custom fonts.

Quick, easy, and flexible.

We've used the tool for years and seen no compelling reason to consider the other tools available.

Pros

We can go from idea for an online form to execution in just minutes. I really like being able to embed the form on our website to take advantage of our corporate branding.

Cons

Doesn't provide a way to upload form data.

Ease of use.

Kris

Industry: Graphic Design

Easy to use and is always up.

Pros

That is just works, We were run forms form our own server and site an the emails always seemed to be not working. Uptime is always the most important part of keeping a business running smooth.

Cons

I have not real complaints. It always runs and that is the most important part.

Jacqueline

More than I expected

I have interacted with countless software vendors and applications in my career. I would say the Emailmeforms ranks in the top 1-3% of all of those that I have had dealings with. I am particularly impressed with the knowledge and responsiveness of the support team. They are awesome!

Pros

Ease of use. I first used Emailmeform when we were looking for a simple solution for HTML forms. No one on my team had skills to develop HTML forms so we searched for a solution. That was 5 years ago and since then we have expanded the use of Emailme forms to include all sorts of forms, surveys, inspection documentation, rounding documentation etc. It seems as though there is no limit to the extent to which Emailmeforms meets our needs.

Cons

The ONLY wish that I have is that we could have serial forms... that is... forms that follow a workflow or approval path. We have established internal workarounds for this but would love if the software had this feature.

Melissa

Good features for the value

Using for internal and external operations such as catering and transportation requests, grant applications. My school district's content management system did not have a powerful forms option built in and this has quickly and cheaply filled the gap

Pros

Ease of use, ability to add signatures to forms, forwarding to multiple recipients, SSL encryption

Cons

Drag and drop interface is sometimes frustrating, will expand across an entire column when you don't want it to

SSL and signature box

Emily

EmailMeFormFeview

It has been a great experience. Like I said above, it is easy to use. I had one issue in the beginning of the year, where I wasnt having entries emailed to me. I contacted the company late one night and by the next morning everything was fixed. And they checked up on me a few days later to make sure everything was still working to my needs.

Pros

I like that it is easy to use. I manage horse shows and there are a lot of entries that come through this software. Competitors LOVE being able to enter online and always comment on how easy it is to use.

Cons

I wish there were more payment options. I love being able to use PayPal but sometimes the PayPal fees become costly. Or allow us to set up PayPal with "friends and family" as an option.

Reasons for choosing EmailMeForm

The price. EmailMeForm is by far the best option financially for a small business.

Danny

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Fantastic website tool

The flexibility that the software has provided for my websites is phenomenal, being able to use online forms as opposed to typed or handwritten forms has expedited so many facets of the various businesses. I highly recommend it.

Pros

The simplicity of the design and how easy it is to use. It interfaces with all of the websites that I have designed and has enhanced the websites utility. I use it for service companies, retailers and even our HOA website.

Cons

I would prefer the ability to actually call/talk to tech support [I detest email], but having said that...the response time is fairly quick based on the time difference. I just like the personal contact as opposed to texts or email, but that is just ME!

Reasons for choosing EmailMeForm

The ability to customize the forms and the multitude of features included, plus the ability to use ONE source for all of my requirements, no matter the host.

Dana

Fantastic versatile program!

As previously stated, we use EmailMeForm for education exams, work orders and time off submissions. Being a web-based application, it is accessible from ANYWHERE.

Pros

We use this application to create emailable work orders for all Information Technology issues, Facility and Maintenance issues, and New User Requests. We are also able to use the application to create our annual employee education exams so employees can take exams and specific departments get the results. For the price, this is a versatile and highly customizable product!

Cons

It would be nice to be able to customize the page after the forms have been submitted. Something with images or even links to go back to a specific website.

Reasons for choosing EmailMeForm

The amount of features and the cost was all we needed. Once we were using EmailMeForm in full effect, we were extremely pleased.

Darci

Industry: Photography

The best for my business

I’ve used this for 10 years. Forms are easy to set up, duplicate, share and export!

Pros

The ease to set up forms. My business functions do much better with easy forms my clients can fill out, I can collect info from past clients for my blog, so many ways I use the firms!

Cons

I wish there was a way to brand the forms with my logo

Recommended by another photographer

Leana

Emailmeform review

EmailMeForm is a great way for Wartburg College to be able to evaluate each student in the field at many different points of their placement. It's easy for Coop Teachers to sit and complete quickly as their time is precious.

Pros

There are many things that I love about this software, but probably the one that comes to mind first is the ease of use and management. I came to Wartburg last November and had to teach myself how to use the software that was already in place with the Education Department. Because it was user friendly, I was able to teach myself and continue to use for our department and added Social Work too. I now can create forms that Teachers in the community use to evaluate Wartburg Education Students when they are placed in their classrooms either for Field Placement or Student Teaching. I collect the data from the submitted Emailmeforms and share with our Assessment coordinator.

Cons

I think it is hardest when I'm creating a form and the title part needs to also contain instructions. I haven't created a new form in a bit, but I think that it might be nice to have a few more options when creating from scratch.

Laura