• Pros

• "Great price point. Ease of use. The notifications functionality is amazing."

• "easy to use, easy to customize, easy to pull data. Works exactly as I hoped it would. Looked at a few other options but this filled all of my needs"

• "This software is user friendly. Very easy to set up and deploy. It is hard to mess this up. Anyone can do it."

• Cons

• "Some of the advanced features (like logic and rules) are a little bit harder to figure out, but not bad after trial and error."

• "Sometimes it can be difficult to figure out some of the customization options, but eventually with little tweaks here and there it gets easier."

• "The only thing that I can think of is the formatting, features and customization could use some help. It's not horrible but formatting is not the easiest to work with. "

Browse EmailMeForm Reviews

Susan from Maids In America

Industry: Facilities Services

Great tracking forms

We have been using emailmeform for years, and have had very few if any issues with it. It is easy to use and versatile. I like that it gives you a couple of different formats to download to. We plan on using this product for many years to come.

Pros

We use Emailmeform to track customers from our landing page. It is easy to use, and works very well. We can also download a list of the customers who filled out our form to use in other way such as newsletters and email campaigns. I would recommend this product for anyone who gains customer from online sources.

Cons

I really don't have much that I don't like about it. Although when you download your list to use in an email campaign, make sure it is supported by your other programs.

Tina from Friends of Rescue

Gets the job done

I enjoy using this software to create the forms required for our rescue group. I am able to get the statistics needed and re-send forms to the required individuals as needed. The data is not lost. That is a relief.

Pros

It is easy to use. Very user friendly. Easy to add and customize your forms

Cons

I wish there was a logic to add a pop up. For example, if you have not vaccinated or spayed/neutered your pets, the I wish a pop up would tell them to not bother filling out the rest of the application and waisting our time because we WILL do a vet check. I also wish it was easier to add a payment option w/o having to fork out more for a subscription.

Reasons for Choosing EmailMeForm

Less expensive option. We are a nonprofit trying to stretch every dollar.

Augusto from Amarillas Locales

One of the BEST services I have use in my life!

We have used this service for a long time, maybe for the last 6 years. And it has been a pleasure in all senses. We like a lot the fact that you can insert the HTML code very easily anywhere.

Pros

Easy to use, powerful features, great customer service, and very reasonable price. They have a lot of good templates to help you create new forms, and all the necessary features that you can imagine to need are there.

Cons

Sincerely, I can not think about anything I do not like it. Maybe it will be better if they offer help via phone, but they have been so fast, that for us in particular, that is not an issue.

Matt from Straight Ahead Ministries

Good and Bad

The software is very intuitive and user-friendly.

Pros

Easy access for end-user via ph. 24/7 access Being able to customize form options are great

Cons

Customer service does not get back on a timely matter. No user behavior analytics, sales reporting and analytics, sales campaigns, workflows, and other holistic graphic features

Reasons for Choosing EmailMeForm

Most viable for our size.

Marc from Smiley Photo Booth

Industry: Photography

Product Review

I can put one form on multiple websites and they all come to one place for easy processing. This is way easier than using plugins or SMTP email systems like mailgun etc. It works first time every time and is easy to edit.

Pros

I can create custom forms with dropdowns & buttons for all my websites and my clients websites and skip all the WP plugins. My clients get email notifications & I get copied on all the forms as well to know they are working correctly.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind except maybe better image control for headers.

Reasons for Choosing EmailMeForm

Easy to use and no complicated setup. Fast deployment.

Laura from Dream Vacations

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Nice organized forms

Overall, my experience has been good. Now that my forms are created but if I went back to create a new form, I think I would be lost again and have to figure out how to do it, again.

Pros

I wish I had used these forms earlier. I like that once a client fills out a form, I immediately get an email notifying of that form, then go to site and print form off with all the private information for me to see. It makes my clients feel safer giving their private information instead of just texting or emailing it. I also like how you can mark or not, each question that they must answer it before moving to next.

Cons

It takes a bit to create the forms. I am also not a fan of getting back and forth on the website. I wish it was more user friendly, especially for creating forms.

Reasons for Choosing EmailMeForm

I am not sure which site is better. 17hats allows you to have several people on one account and just split the cost. I am unaware if emailmeforms has that option.

LaShawnda from Grand Elevation Group, LLC

Industry: Executive Office

EmailMeForms helped to build our clients' trust

EmailMeForm is easy to use, cost effective, and something we will keep in our back office tools.

Pros

I love that we can design our forms to fit the needs of our business and our clients. Using EmailMeForm has helped our company tremendously. Our clients find the forms to be professional and easy to use and this is so important to our company.

Cons

It would be great to have more templates that fit our business type and seeing some advance template editing videos.

Reasons for Choosing EmailMeForm

EmailMeForm was more cost effective, easier to use, and offered the most flexibility for the types of forms that we needed.

Erin from EN Fiction, Inc.

Industry: Publishing

Exactly what I need!

Wonderful. Use it all the time.

Pros

The many features that allow me to get exactly the information I need in the way I need it from my users.

Cons

The customization of the "look" of the form can take a while to get right.

Reasons for Choosing EmailMeForm

I felt email me form looked better and I found it easier to use the data from it

Greg from Your Drawing Board

Can't Survive Without This Service

We build about 20-30 WordPress websites per year. The various plugin forms out there are unreliable, always have some issues, are hard to setup and very time-consuming to troubleshoot. Using EmailMe is smooth, easy, extremely reliable and comfortable to us. We can set up a form in a matter of minutes and have it working - without any errors - instantly. We have NEVER experienced downtime or problems. We simply would not be able to do our job without them.

Pros

Uptime, reliability, ease of use, extremely fast setup, affordable packages.

Cons

Dashboard takes a little long to load. I'm really being picky here though!

Kris from LPC Group

Industry: Graphic Design

Easy to use and is always up.

Pros

That is just works, We were run forms form our own server and site an the emails always seemed to be not working. Uptime is always the most important part of keeping a business running smooth.

Cons

I have not real complaints. It always runs and that is the most important part.

Jacqueline from Kaiser Permanente

More than I expected

I have interacted with countless software vendors and applications in my career. I would say the Emailmeforms ranks in the top 1-3% of all of those that I have had dealings with. I am particularly impressed with the knowledge and responsiveness of the support team. They are awesome!

Pros

Ease of use. I first used Emailmeform when we were looking for a simple solution for HTML forms. No one on my team had skills to develop HTML forms so we searched for a solution. That was 5 years ago and since then we have expanded the use of Emailme forms to include all sorts of forms, surveys, inspection documentation, rounding documentation etc. It seems as though there is no limit to the extent to which Emailmeforms meets our needs.

Cons

The ONLY wish that I have is that we could have serial forms... that is... forms that follow a workflow or approval path. We have established internal workarounds for this but would love if the software had this feature.

Melissa from Scottsbluff Public Schools

Good features for the value

Using for internal and external operations such as catering and transportation requests, grant applications. My school district's content management system did not have a powerful forms option built in and this has quickly and cheaply filled the gap

Pros

Ease of use, ability to add signatures to forms, forwarding to multiple recipients, SSL encryption

Cons

Drag and drop interface is sometimes frustrating, will expand across an entire column when you don't want it to

SSL and signature box

Emily from VA Eventing

EmailMeFormFeview

It has been a great experience. Like I said above, it is easy to use. I had one issue in the beginning of the year, where I wasnt having entries emailed to me. I contacted the company late one night and by the next morning everything was fixed. And they checked up on me a few days later to make sure everything was still working to my needs.

Pros

I like that it is easy to use. I manage horse shows and there are a lot of entries that come through this software. Competitors LOVE being able to enter online and always comment on how easy it is to use.

Cons

I wish there were more payment options. I love being able to use PayPal but sometimes the PayPal fees become costly. Or allow us to set up PayPal with "friends and family" as an option.

Reasons for Choosing EmailMeForm

The price. EmailMeForm is by far the best option financially for a small business.

Danny from Self-Employed

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Fantastic website tool

The flexibility that the software has provided for my websites is phenomenal, being able to use online forms as opposed to typed or handwritten forms has expedited so many facets of the various businesses. I highly recommend it.

Pros

The simplicity of the design and how easy it is to use. It interfaces with all of the websites that I have designed and has enhanced the websites utility. I use it for service companies, retailers and even our HOA website.

Cons

I would prefer the ability to actually call/talk to tech support [I detest email], but having said that...the response time is fairly quick based on the time difference. I just like the personal contact as opposed to texts or email, but that is just ME!

Reasons for Choosing EmailMeForm

The ability to customize the forms and the multitude of features included, plus the ability to use ONE source for all of my requirements, no matter the host.

Dana from McCurtain Memorial Hospital

Fantastic versatile program!

As previously stated, we use EmailMeForm for education exams, work orders and time off submissions. Being a web-based application, it is accessible from ANYWHERE.

Pros

We use this application to create emailable work orders for all Information Technology issues, Facility and Maintenance issues, and New User Requests. We are also able to use the application to create our annual employee education exams so employees can take exams and specific departments get the results. For the price, this is a versatile and highly customizable product!

Cons

It would be nice to be able to customize the page after the forms have been submitted. Something with images or even links to go back to a specific website.

Reasons for Choosing EmailMeForm

The amount of features and the cost was all we needed. Once we were using EmailMeForm in full effect, we were extremely pleased.

Darci from Darci Amundson Photography

Industry: Photography

The best for my business

I’ve used this for 10 years. Forms are easy to set up, duplicate, share and export!

Pros

The ease to set up forms. My business functions do much better with easy forms my clients can fill out, I can collect info from past clients for my blog, so many ways I use the firms!

Cons

I wish there was a way to brand the forms with my logo

Recommended by another photographer

Leana from Wartburg College

Emailmeform review

EmailMeForm is a great way for Wartburg College to be able to evaluate each student in the field at many different points of their placement. It's easy for Coop Teachers to sit and complete quickly as their time is precious.

Pros

There are many things that I love about this software, but probably the one that comes to mind first is the ease of use and management. I came to Wartburg last November and had to teach myself how to use the software that was already in place with the Education Department. Because it was user friendly, I was able to teach myself and continue to use for our department and added Social Work too. I now can create forms that Teachers in the community use to evaluate Wartburg Education Students when they are placed in their classrooms either for Field Placement or Student Teaching. I collect the data from the submitted Emailmeforms and share with our Assessment coordinator.

Cons

I think it is hardest when I'm creating a form and the title part needs to also contain instructions. I haven't created a new form in a bit, but I think that it might be nice to have a few more options when creating from scratch.

Cade from College Station Texas Stake

Efficient Online Form App

Our organization needed a simple, single-page webform (as opposed to wizard-style, multi-page forms) that allowed basic image and/or PDF attachments and no payment information. Most free webforms did not support attachments. Most other webform formats were undesirable or the management interfaces were cumbersome and were unusable by non-technical people. EmailMeForms provides all necessary features at a great yearly-subscription price. Only in the first couple weeks did I need to contact support and they were very quick to respond and resolve the issue. They even temporarily upgraded my subscription without cost while fixing a problem with our original subscription feature. Since those first couple weeks of setup, we have had absolutely no problems receiving submitted form data and attachments.

Pros

The price point was great for our low-volume needs. We pay a fraction of the cost of other online-form apps, but we still get functional, useful forms that fulfill our needs. The compact, traditional forms are desirable above other modern formats of competitors. File attachments are available for the the lowest paid tier without additional cost.

Cons

Without paying for custom implementation, the basic form subscription lacks the ability to provide useful logic to the form. The next higher tier provided some form logic, but it was very limited and seemed awkward in my testing.

Reasons for Choosing EmailMeForm

The key factor compared to all the other sites/apps was the overall cost. Some form websites offered similar features, but the cost was prohibitive for our low volumes... not worth the subscription prices.

Jonathan from Pacific Charter Institute

EmailMeForm

With the use of EmailMeForm, we have created applications and virtual inboxes specific to our business needs.

Pros

EmailMeForm has great integrations with customizable auto responding features which significantly helps streamline the process. Our organization has the Office 365 environment which includes forms but lacks the ability for anonymous responses or the inclusion of attachments which we love about this software.

Cons

It may be that we did not invest too much time in managing and testing the rules, but there have been a few instances where the rules/logic to questions did not run appropriately causing certain questions to be unmarked as required. However, it could also be user error on the front end when questions are being answered.

Jana from NC TECH

Industry: Program Development

Great Product for the Money

We need the ability for our members to fill out application forms and make purchases outside of our CRM. EmailMeForm provides that solutions. It is easy for all of our users to navigate and the price is within our budget.

Pros

EmailMeForm is user friendly (both back end and front end), reasonably priced and relatively flexible.

Cons

There are a few features that I would like to see added. The bar at the top of a Form that is saved for editing/completion should be yellow and the bar at the top of a form with an expired edit period should be red. I would like the option to hide Archived forms. We collection credit card information for payments and often the card is entered incorrectly. It would be great to be able to verify.

Gary from City of O’Fallon

So many uses!

We use to track daily activities as well as typical every day use forms.

Pros

The ease and efficiency of use is second to none.

Cons

I would like there to be a work flow feature to set up a routing process.

Value. Ease of use

Mariela from Atomica Team

Dependable and functional

I've been a user for over 2 years and even with the graphic shortcomings, I find it one of the tools I won't let go of easily. Value for money is really good. It does what it says and has a lot of options to create great forms for almost any business need.

Pros

Clean looking and very functional. I found Emailmeform looking to create diverse forms I could use to implement fast and that would deliver each time. It keeps delivering and helping me trust its impeccable performance. Has many great features like logic and the fact that it allows people to save and resume filling out the form. Exporting the data is easy and has good reports.

Cons

The forms are clean looking but if you are into looks, you will be missing having more freedom and choices with Emailmeform. It can be really square and not match your overall branding, which can be discouraging.

Tom from Sabre Golf

Satisfied user!

Very satisfied

Pros

Everything. Simple to set up forms & edit.

Cons

Would like to be able to have a 2nd page of a form that is dynamic based on entries from the 1st page.

Carissa from University of Miami

Very easy to use!

We have saved many, many hours by utilizing these forms. We currently use them on the fly for surveys to students, staff, and faculty. We also have them set up to use on a more standardized calendar. The option to pull the data from excel is excellent. The UX design and ease of use on mobile is excellent!

Pros

Super easy to use, customize, and test. Easy for Users and administrators. Great look on mobile and have never had any tech issues with the product. Setting up new forms and routing is simple. No hard coding required. Administration of the forms could be managed by anyone!

Cons

Sometimes the drag and drop feature doesn't space the fields properly, but this does not happen often. The system is so easy to use that I really can not think of anything that we don't like about it! Would love to see this software able to integrate directly into SalesForce CRM.

Reasons for Choosing EmailMeForm

easier to use and set up - could provide more access to people on my team for administrative purposes - very easy to create a form, edit, and test.

Jessica from Ohio North Youth Soccer

Great Software

Pros

The ease of use and the functionality is great!

Cons

Hard to find out pasta history of a form and edits.

Reasons for Choosing EmailMeForm

Ease of use and great function for all users

Nelson from Miami-Dade County Public Schools

Great Value

I love it. Been using it for many years.

Pros

Great price point. Ease of use. The notifications functionality is amazing.

Cons

Setting unique themes is a big difficult. Not a big deal, but customers are sometimes wow'd more by appearance than performance. And i with that the notifications had the option to go to different people depending on what information was collected. for instance, if a person filling the form has a last name from a-l, it would go to once person, and those with last names from m-z would go to another.

Reasons for Choosing EmailMeForm

being able to test it out for free is what sold me. i learned its value that way.

Rhonda from Indigo Dog Design

Rock solid forms and outstanding customer service

I have been a customer of EMailMeForm for many many years and have recommended it to numerous individuals and businesses who need to deploy forms on their websites. Every client who I have referred tells me their experience is the same as mine: these forms are easy to create and easy to install, and should there be a question about anything, customer service is outstanding; probably the best in the industry. Importantly, being able to take a payment allows my clients to use forms for event registration and simple sales where a complex shopping cart is not needed. And autoresponders allow us to follow up with (for example) more info about an event for the purchaser after the purchase is made.

Pros

Customer support, ease of use, ability to take payments, export data feature, ability to upload attachments

Cons

The interface for customizing forms could be a little more intuitive and have more options., would love to be able to customize a little more

Reasons for Choosing EmailMeForm

This was many, many years ago, but as I recall, I felt the price was outstanding for the features available.

Jenny from Iowa Soccer Association

Forms are critical elements for engaging with members (or customers)

Pros

That I don't need to know about coding/html in order to create an effective and professional looking form. In all the years of using emailmeform, it has been a reliable tool that has enhanced our member engagement efforts, as well as served our programs by offering forms where additional documentation can be uploaded. Additionally, I am able to give access to multiple team members to create their own forms (and have access only to designated forms) which empowers our staff to gather critical data and input in a systematic way that can be exported to an .xls file. Finally, the ability to put java link on a webpage means that anytime an update is made to a form within emailmeform, the form as it appears on the website is automatically updated.

Cons

Nothing! emailmeform consistently delivers a professional platform and reliable tool to be able to capture data in various ways.

Kendra from Wenzel Coaching

No better option for us at this time

Pros

We have a complicated sign-up form that requires a lot of logic and personalization. Emailmeform has been the best to handle all these tasks.

Cons

I wish that there was the ability to create our own pre-made lists that could be utilized in new forms, rather than having to recreate them. Also, it would be nice if the dialogues after saving a form would present all the basic options including logic, so that it didn't force going to the Form Manager often.

Reasons for Choosing EmailMeForm

We looked at various plugins available through Wordpress and couldn't find anything robust enough.

Clay from Tel-A-Rent Inc

Easy Peasy

Our overall experience has been very positive. We like that we can easily deploy forms and the reliability of the input to the location of our choice can be counted on. We have never had the forms fail. We receive all our data on time, every time. The money spent is well worth our experience.

Pros

Cons

We wish there were more templates and/or more ways to customize the look and feel of the forms to match our website themes.

Reasons for Choosing EmailMeForm

The initial test of these forms was positive. We liked the ease of use and the price.

EmailMeForm Review

My clients that I use the EmailMeForm service with have been more than impressed. I hope to continue with this service for a long time.

Pros

Once you get used to using the software, creating forms is very easy. I also really enjoy the categorization of the forms. They make it easy to find previously created forms to use again.

Cons

I've submitted some requests for improved form fields but they haven't been implemented yet. Hopefully sometime down the road. I'd also like if they were to add Square as a payment processor. Also, the forced SSL switch, while it was necessary, was a pain.

Easy to add websites & eliminate spam

I host many websites and like to use EmailMeForms on each of them. It is essential to keeping spam from attacking the servers. I also like the fact that I can download all of the entries to use for email letters to potential clients.

Pros

The ability to eliminate spam by using reCaptcha and the ease of adding items to build a form.

Cons

The thing I like least is that you are unable to eliminate the top portion of the form. There is a space remaining if you remove the logo. Also, I wish the templates were a bit more easily changed to match similar forms on other websites. It is somewhat limited to layout design.

Mariam from WISE Learning Corporation

EmailMeForm Exceptional and Simple to Use

Pros

This product is very simple to and is an easy way to collect applications electronically. Our clients love enrolling online and this product makes it simple and quick to do so. I love that the data is downloadable in various forms including excel data sheets. Progress on submissions and payment status are also easily viewable. Overall great product

Cons

When generating forms, the options to drop items into the template are too sensitive and I cannot copy and paste features from one form to another. Rather, I have to redo everything.

Crystal from Crystal Forbes Design Studio

Great for my business

EmailMeForm helps my business because the forms I create help keep everything organized.

Pros

Really simple to use. I created forms for my clients to fill out and submit. It allows my clients to submit photos, logo files, etc so I can complete their order.

Cons

My clients sometimes have an error message pop up when trying to submit their form. Not sure if it is something on their part (user error). Also, sometimes when they try to upload a photo, it says the photo is too large. So I would recommend EmailMeForm allowing larger file sizes to be uploaded.

Ronald from ROAT.com

EmailMeForm is still a great option for websites for online forms and provides so much more.

We create and manage online forms for contact pages, surveys, event registrations (and payment right in the form), create reports, and integrate all this within the websites we work on.

Pros

I have been a user of EmailMeForm builder service for at least 7 years... probably longer. Many website owners think they don't need a 3rd party online form provider any more but as web-developers we continue to use this service for many of our clients. It provides awesome online forms that offer things like file uploads, all kinds of question tools/formats and great auto-responders. In addition, the "Reporting" feature provides easy access to all submitted form data so it is easy to share the submitted data, as needed.

Cons

Nothing, it works like it should and is a great value.

Reasons for Choosing EmailMeForm

It works much better than the built in Weebly, WordPress, or other online form builders. Excellent product.

Holly from Latitudes Travel LLC

I have been using this product for several years. Being a travel consultant it allows me to have my clients register for their trips with all of the documentation needed. It also allows me to have check boxes so that I have written documentation that they agreed (not not) to a certain product or knowledge of a certain rule or policy.

Pros

The software is very easy to set up and the ability to copy the form to start another similar one saves a lot of time.

Cons

I wish I could move the placement of the forms to have the ones that I use the most at the top of the main page.

Ben from Innovative Marketing Concept

Industry: Information Services

The Best Forms Software Website

We couldn't run our business so effectively without emailmeform's.

Pros

We use email form exclusively because the forms give us the flexibility our business requires. It provides us with the ability to have our clients complete even the most complex agreements and transmit them to us immediately were by snail mail would have required days. We also use the forms in conjunction with PayPal to collect payments from customers.

Cons

No cons that I can think of, our experience has been positive.

Jackie from WakeMed Health & Hospitals

Exceptional Product to Creat Electronic Forms

Exceptional. I highly recommend and in particular for companies that maybe don't have a Marketing or IS department that can help create forms that can capture signature, or to create surveys or other forms quickly..

Pros

The ease in use and functionality. All my staff was able to learn the product to update and create new forms that use to be down manually that we can send out electronically.

Cons

That I did discovered it sooner. It has save my department so much time and has allowed us to increase productivity in other areas.

Christi from Photography

Easy and effective

Email me forms is a nice platform that works for our lead generation from customer requests, providing valuable leads for future sales.

Pros

The design process was easy to implement and the data is complete and accessible, and can be shared with multiple users.

Cons

There were really not any cons regarding this, perhaps if I wanted to find out how to use the data to do more marketing with this service I would like more tutorials, additional information and ideas.

Reasons for Choosing EmailMeForm

Best price and easy to use.

Amy from Admin Amy LLC

Industry: Performing Arts

Great Software

Great experience, quick replies from email support.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use and how the format doesn’t change.

Cons

I wish there was phone support, or the features could be unlocked at a bit of a cheaper rate. I also wish I could use emailmeform as a program for my clients to use. Would be helpful if they could log in and see their data and etc, but I’d need an unlimited amount of users for that.

Reasons for Choosing EmailMeForm

I was used to emailmeform and didn’t want to learn a new program.

Andrew from Quantum Enterprises

Great Form Builder

EmailMeForm has made it easy to offer 'contact us' forms to my clients.

Pros

If you need a hosted form solution EmailMeForm provides easy to setup forms with generous submission limits and the ability for customers to upload files.

Cons

If a form fails (due to an email address problem for example) there is no automatic notification. Thus I have to log in to the interface every day to check to see if there have been any problems.

Ariana from NAFC

Great system with many uses

Pros

Versatility is one of the things I like most about this system. You can use it literally for anything you need where you’re looking for feedback.

Cons

Some of the types of questions you can put into your form don’t always come out in a way that’s easy to use on a spreadsheet, so there are some workarounds that you have to figure out.

Reasons for Choosing EmailMeForm

It had everything we needed for our specific purposes, while being flexible for future needs.

Arnold from The Eye Gallery

Flexible and dynamic form making.

I have been a customer for the last 7 years. I have found not only found the forms to be valuable in my business but also it allows us to keep track and document transactions with the stored data.

Pros

Can easily alter and compose that are made, very flexible for business that require changes immediately.

Cons

The software if very comprehensive and sometimes I need to spend more time in learning the software. But better more than not enough. Maybe needs the ability to add custom fonts.

Linda from VMware

Why I Love EmailMeForm

While I use EmailMeForm weekly to survey webinar participants and create reports, the true value comes from the logic capabilities I use in more advanced registration forms. It allows me to create customized forms based on Field and Form logic, resulting in a simpler form for the user and offering me the ability to send customized confirmation emails.

Pros

The Forms logic is outstanding. I can customize what the user sees based on previous answers and I can customize content of the completion email, truly time saving on many levels. I also like that I can copy/edit previous forms or reports, again saving time. It is easy to use and provides a great deal of flexibility.

Cons

For some reason, I cannot export report data from the report itself. I'm forced to go back to the form manager to export the data which means I see more data than I really need.

Paula from wag the dog media

Guarantees Form Submittal

Pros

I have used many different forms over the past 15 years on various websites and EmailMe Forms are the only ones that I do not have problems with. With the consistent changes to the WWW and spam blocking, it is a continual battle to ensure that customer's forms get to the right place!

Cons

The design and layout features lack current look and feel of new web designs. I wish there were more that you could do with them.

Mike from Mswebservices

Very satisfied customer

It has honestly been very positive. Application to online is very quick. Builder tools are also very good.

Pros

The software is very intuitive and easy to you. Best value for this type of software. My go to software online firms and surveys.

Cons

The software is fully functional for my application as a dedicated community website webmaster

Reasons for Choosing EmailMeForm

Form appearance and reporting format.

Juanita from Triumphant Travel

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

EmailMeForm Review

I love it. I started out on a trial maybe 7 or 8 years ago. I love how they stay current with laws and requirements and pass that info down to users (in case they missed it) .

Reasons for Choosing EmailMeForm

I started in a trial. The biggest value I find compared to other options is the ability to copy a form. This is especially important after you've worked through complicated logic that you need to use in another form.

Leigh Anne from VITAL WorkLife

Industry: Mental Health Care

EmailMeForm is exactly what our business needed to capture member requests!

EmailMeForm perfectly met our business need of capturing inquiries from our member in different online locations—Web & Mobile app.

Pros

It was very helpful that I could start with a free Basic account and a single form to determine if this software met our business needs. Even the Basic provided most services, including email notifications for form completions. The forms were fast and easy to set up and customize. After a few months we upgraded to the Plus plan, which is very reasonably priced. This allowed us match our company brand standards and to remove the EmailMeForm branding. We also wanted to deploy similar forms on different platforms, and I love that I was able to clone one of my existing forms and tweak it instead of starting over from scratch. The data and reporting tools are very intuitive and allow us to analyze our data easily. It was also very easy to embed the forms in different locations with the options provided—including in our mobile app.

Cons

Very few complaints. I guess the main thing is that I wish we could more easily customize the fonts, colors and look/feel for the forms. Specifically, to adjust the form title and description in more of a WYSIWYG editor.

Reasons for Choosing EmailMeForm

Ease of use, free Basic plan for trial and available features.

Brianna from Cafe Services, Inc.

Email Me Form Review

I find it to be very useful for our company since we have over 200 locations.

Pros

Being able to change a form without having to distribute a new link

Cons

Sorting data to export- if you have 500 entries, you can only select the first column, then you have to go back to record 1, then back to 500 to click the next page. By the time you get to the entries in the middle, you have to click back and forth multiple times, very tedious.

Martha from Fieldstone Garden

Industry: Farming

Need better phone application

I use this as a weekly produce order form and it gets the job done.

Pros

It meets my basic needs. It is easy to set up the form and edit it on my computer.

Cons

I would like for there to be an app that is linked with the software so I can check and edit forms on my phone.

Reasons for Choosing EmailMeForm

It was the first one I found and it seemed to work fine. I haven’t switched because I think it would be too much work.