• Pros

• "Love that its super easy to use, possibilities are endless!"

• "It is user friendly, very quick and painless. It looks good and does the job without issues. I wuld definitely suggest it to other offices."

• "Easy to read results, easy for customer usability. I like seeing that the customers can rate both the service and the product. I am excited to see this evolve and grow over time."

• Cons

• "I don't really like its NPS software, I think it can be improved like Delighted where we can do timely send outs for the surveys"

• "As stated previously, Nicereply only does one thing, albeit well. It fulfills its purpose but doesn't bring anything new or cutting edge to the table. You know what you get, the whole time."

• "I like the service a lot, however, I feel that it's UI can be improved into a more modern layout to have a better experience."

Browse Nicereply Reviews

Zach from US Water Filters

Nicereply does exactly what it needs too: deliver ratings and statements from email Customers.

Nicereply provides our team with an immediate understanding of a customer's view of their service. It also allows us to keep our eye on any customers that require additional attention or feel that their service or product experience is incomplete.

Pros

Nicereply knows what its good at and doesn't focus on anything else. The UI is intuitive, basic and helpful. This is a true "meat and potatoes" tool. It provides our team a pulse on our email support and customer contacts.

Cons

Emily from BabyBjorn Inc.

Overall, I definitely recommend especially for teams on a budget and not much time to onboard. The process was quick, easy and the Nice Reply team is super helpful.

Pros

Definitely one of the more customize-able programs when it comes to overall look. We were able to create surveys that look just like all of our other branding. Nice Reply is super easy to use and their support team is always available for any issues no matter how small. They helped on board our global team and translations are a breeze.

Cons

Even though visual customization is great, there's not much wiggle room with the program itself. We hit a few roadblocks trying to adapt surveys for specific purposes other than CSAT and NPS.

Reasons for Choosing Nicereply

Price, accessibility for global team, visual customization

David from Pantheon

Super easy to use

Pros

Positive reinforcement for when we get things right.

Cons

The UI wasn't the easiest to navigate. I haven't used it since late last year, so maybe it has improved.

Kevin from Particle

Good idea in theory, but misses the mark when it comes to overall functionality.

Pros

It was fairly easy to set up and get running. The supplied good write-ups for getting things installed and connected to things like Zendesk. The graphs are easy to just copy-paste the code and it looks pretty nice.

Cons

If you make a mistake when setting up your reviewing, you have to start from the beginning to fix that mistake, you can't just fix it. I ever reached out to support for help but, after several days of no response, I ended up just deleting all the work I did and starting over from scratch. Only then I heard back from support and they essentially told me to do just that. In addition to this, it's impossible to get an accurate measurement of historic data. I wanted to simply pull my team's average score on a daily basis and report that. First off, they don't allow you to pull this information via CSV or spreadsheet, I had to look at this tiny chart and hover over each day individually. Secondly, I noticed different scores when I changed the date range. For example, I set my date range as May 1st - May 31st and on May 1st, my average team score was 5.93. When I changed my date range to May 1st - June 23rd and looked at May 1st, my average team score was now 6.1. I emailed their support, waited a few days, and heard back that they would check with their engineering team about that. A few days later, they said "The graph has just an informative character and scores are changed a bit so graph doesn't look to "bumpy" when there are multiple different scores every day. " When I pressed more on this, they said that I'd have to change the date range to each day to get accurate historic information, which is absolutely awful. Searching for a replacement for this product...

Bryan from PrestoSports

Effective program to track customer satisfaction metrics

Overall it has helped to build metrics for our client support operation, it gives us something to build off of as opposed to before offering clients any type of satisfaction based response tool.

Pros

I like that it can easily be added to an email to clients and allow them to click to access the submission. It also is easy to receive notifications and track the submitted information.

Cons

No big cons in particular, it's a pretty straight forward software in that you build a survey or metric based response for the customer.

Camille from AirTreks

Great Tool for Customer Feedback

This is a wonderful tool for our company to quickly resolve any issues. Some of our clients don't write feedback to the agents directly and will use NiceReply as a buffer. We can then figure out our client's problems and quickly get back to them with solutions.

Pros

This tool is easy to implement in emails, giving your clients the opportunity to quickly provide feedback on your services. Fast and accurate software with great customer support that efficiently resolves issues. Overall a great tool to allow your clients to provide accurate feedback.

Cons

This software can at times give feedback scores to other colleagues, rather than yourself, thus skewing the results for the agents.

Spirit from VocabularySpellingCity

Very Happy They Went Above and Beyond

Pros

The one thing that sticks out to me about this company is that when we first started with them we did not exactly fit the mold that we wanted to use Nicereply for. When I spoke to someone there they told me what I was looking for was actually in development and they allowed me to stay on a trial and kept me updated on the progress of the development that I needed. That showed me they valued not only the customer but had faith that their product was going to fit our needs.

Cons

I do not have any con's at this time. Every time I have reached out to customer support I get top notch service.

Bryan from Partnerhero

Amazing tool to keep track of your ratings

Wonderful service, when it comes to satisfication reports this should be the one you want to use.

Pros

I like you easy it is to compile a weekly, daily or monthly report. It can be integrated with ticketing software. You can only filter by low rating in order to identify trends.

Walter from 3dCart.com

A great overall product has made interacting with our customer even easier.

Customer feedback and interaction.

Pros

Has great features and their support is great and friendly. I have never had a problem with anything on here.

Cons

none really. The software does everything we want it to do. In the past we had an issue with reviews being given to wrong people due to customer error, however, support was great in making sure we were able to reassign them!

Dan from COED Media Group LLC

It allows our customers to clearly and easily rate our service, which is invaluable.

Pros

The clear stats we now have to track our mission as customer service. By connecting it to our Zendesk we always know where we stand with our own customers.

Cons

Sometimes the automated emails can be a bit confusing to the less tech-savvy. It asks for a reply above the line which confuses some folks who don't realize you just simply reply to the email.

Great for metrics

Ensure the happiness of customers and how well the staff is responding to them by addressing their concerns and questions. Also, it helps us to identify trends and issues.

Pros

It's a great assessment tool and it provides valuable metrics for management about performance. The UI dashboard is very simple and easy to use. I like the sample options and date range features included on the dashboard and that each NR is hyperlinked for direct access. This might be totally unrelated, but I enjoy the customer service articles NR sends to my inbox. I find them applicable to my current role.

Cons

I really dislike the fact that customers can rate the same case multiple times, this is one the MAJOR downsides of NR. When customers are irate or it's simply something that is out of our control, they will use this to mark the agent with negative ratings (sometimes multiple times). Luckily, management reviews the agents NR rating and can determine whether or not the unfair score should be deleted. It's a bummer that NR isn't integrated with social customer service software such as Conversocial.

Heather from SmugMug

Industry: Online Media

Great and useful but the customers do not use it correctly

Great way to assess and keep track of Support team effectiveness.

Pros

I like being able to see feedback and rating from customers who rate us based on our service. It is nice to see that they can rate the service and the product separately. It has lots of potential for being a great product for companies. I am excited to see this evolve and grow over time.

Cons

I hate that customers do not understand the ratings and decide to ask more questions in the Nicereply rating comment box rather than in the actual email they sent to our help desk. I also dislike how a single "1" drags mu scores down when it is for things such as a customer being unhappy with something we don't offer. They like the service they got but end up rating me as a 1 and then it looks like I am not effective. It gets frustrating at times but I guess it is just part of the job and is something that will be tweaked over time.

Aubrey from ShipStation

Great addition to our team!

NiceReply's platform allows you to see where exactly a user may be lacking, how users are responding to customers, if there's a common problem area, and also the opposite / where users seem to be excelling and how others could adopt that workflow.

Pros

My favorite feature is allowing us to click on the ticket that the user has responded to - other applications n the past didn't allow us to see the ticket in which the user is commenting on. It allows you to see where some may be struggling and where others are excelling - helping teams come together and make a better user experience all-around.

Cons

I wish NiceReply could be built into Zendesk so we would see it at a quick glance rather than having to log into NiceReply separately. Not too many dislikes on my end other than needing to log in separately and taking time to go back into a ticket to see what the comments/rates are in reference to.

Response from Nicereply

Replied July 2018

Aubrey, you can try Nicereply widget for Zendesk to have all your metrics rights next to tickets: https://support.nicereply.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000618052-Nicereply-widget-for-Zendesk-installation

Alla from PatPat

It's easy to use and review my team's ratings daily or periodically.

Pros

Actually I only used nicereply for less than 2 months since I joined a new company. It's quick and easy to use for a startup company which is not able to devote a lot of resource in developing a software of itself for evaluating the customer service's work from customer's viewpoint.

Cons

I just have some suggestions for nicereply. First, I have three CS teams and if I want to view the scores of each team, I have to output the csv datasheet to deal with it. If I can set it on nicereply and view the team's score directly on nicereply, it would be better. Second I can not understand the calculating of the average score. For instance, If I have 6 agents in a team(team 1), their score is 9, 7, 6,1,1,1, then the average score of this team is 4.17, but if I have 4 agents in another team(team 2), their score is 9.7,6,1, then the average score of that team is 5.75. So if 3 agents get 1 score respectively( that is the case in team 1), and if an agent get 1 score( average score for 3 ratings), then the average of the team is totally different, but the only difference is that the 1 score from 3 replies of one agent and 1 score from 3 replies of three agents. I don't understand why. If nicereply can suggest a better way of calculating the average score of a team, that would be perfect.

Response from Nicereply

Replied July 2018

Alla, it's possible to fix this hassle very quickly. You can create team in Nicereply. See this how to manual: https://support.nicereply.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002909372-Team-Management

Ashe from SCOTTeVEST

Great for getting additional feedback from customers!

A better idea of where customers stand and what adjustments to make to further enhance our reputation, image, and quality of service (not listed in order of importance).

Pros

We are able to access additional feedback from customers who aren't particularly internet savvy and think they're emailing us (we get the full message!). Plus, when you have customers who are ecstatic, you get to review their feedback as well! Great for encouraging your staff.

Cons

Not so much a dislike about the software as it is a mild frustration on not being able to remove negative feedback from the overall score when it had nothing to do with the situation (i.e. rating of 1, reason: my street was flooded and the mailman refused to delivery my package anyway).

One of the best feedback solutions on the market

We have been using Nicereply within our team for more than 4 years, especially the CSAT function. If you are looking for user-friendy solution for getting rated from your customers, NR is the best you can choose.

Pros

+ I really appreciate the ease of use of this product. The user interface is clear, understandable and user-friendly + the customer support is great. If you contact them, they respond quickly + instant ratings: customers do not need to fill out long forms, they can rate the agent's answer just by clicking + many integration possibilities

Cons

- missing mobile application :( - sometimes problems with e-mail notifications (duplicate messages) - more customizable rating pages

Christi from Glassdoor

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Excellent Product! Very Easy to Use!

Pros

As a Customer Support Agent this platform allows me to see how I am doing overall, look for trends and the best part is that I can click on the review and it links to the case I worked in Salesforce. My manager can also see how I am doing and how my team is doing overall. The charts, numbers and colors all make it very easy to use and super clear to read and understand.

Cons

The customer is able to leave multiple reviews for the same case. For example if a customer is unhappy about something that is out of my control, such as a product or policy issue, they will continuously hit the "1" or "sad face" and it drops down my average when I get several of those in a row. I would like to see NiceReply put something in place that will prevent the same customer from being able to review more than once!

Jennifer from Genesis Digital, LLC.

NiceReply has been our go-to for CS ratings for years. The UI uncomplicated and easy to use.

This software allows me to monitor the quality of CS agent communications without auditing ticket by ticket. It's fast, informative, and easy to use.

Pros

We chose and stuck with NiceReply because it is so simple to use, the metrics are easy to understand, and the UI is clean and uncomplicated. It required ZERO additional support to implement, and I've never come across a bug or glitch. For a busy Director of CS, these are imperative and greatly appreciated.

Cons

I would like for additional customer information to be included in the rating emails that arrive to the agent's inbox. It "may" be easier to remediate poor ratings, but it's not a deal breaker by any means.

Je from 3DCart

Does exactly what i need it to do!

Pros

This Product is Easy to of Use Lower up-front cost Feature rich May meet most of your business needs Support is often included or can be added with a maintenance contract User communities across the internet and forums provides self-help support Quick to deploy All design, development, QA/testing is handled by vendor

Cons

May come with upgrade costs, licensing fees, or per-seat costs Will likely not meet all business needs May include features and functions that are not wanted You may have to change business processes to match the software functionality Will be variably out-of-sync with your business vernacular

Timothy from Customer HD

Valuable information that allows customers to leave more information

Real-time feedback from customers during the course of a help ticket, so we can gauge their feelings about support before resolution is found

Pros

Gives our customers a chance to leave feedback that they otherwise wouldn't think about leaving. We get another chance to respond to their comments and concerns with a rating they provide.

Cons

Haven't had to engage support for any concerns, so not sure how well that would be. This may have more to do with our implementation but we have customers responding to NiceReply with information that they should provide to our support staff, thus confusion regarding "where do I leave comments if issues unresolved?"

Seu from Beautylish

Nicereply has been helpful to get a glimpse of how well we are servicing our customers.

Pros

It's nice to see how a customer feels after you've been able to help them, even if they do not reply back to you via email since you solved their problem. They seem to be more open and honest about their experience.

Cons

Sometimes it is not obvious for customers when they provide feedback. Occasionally I will see a 1 star review, but they mention positive feedback so it is obvious they had intended to give 5 stars instead. If there is a scale already stating 1 star is low, then perhaps it could be more obvious (we also have international customers in other languages). There are also times where customers respond to my emails through Nicereply rather than the actual email. I receive an email notice when a customer provides a rating on Nicereply. Although it shows where the customer is located, it would be nice to see the actual ZenDesk email message so I can quickly see what it is in reference to, rather than having to open up the ticket in another window tab.

Gabriel from Profesia, spol. s r.o.

Very useful and easy to use tool with clean and intuitive interface.

Pros

You have in one place 3 different customer satisfaction metrics with various and detailed settings. We are mostly using CSAT so for me the best features are: - Helpdesk integration - Instant ratings - Easy rating page customization - Intuitive interface

Cons

I miss some statistics e.g. real-time comparison with other NR users, conversion rates... (it used to be in the past in beta version of "Labs" section :) As an admin I have an option to set goals for my team - it would be great, if these goals are visible to the agents as well (ideally a widget that could be displayed on a separate screen :))

Monica from 3dcart

Keeps you in the know!

Pros

I love nice reply because it always helps you see where your customers are enjoying your support and when they are not. Additionally, you can also see how your employees are handling interactions with your customers so that you can train those who need a little extra training or praise those who are going above and beyond for our customers!

Cons

i do not think there is anything that i dislike of nice reply. They have always provided the support i need when i needed it and its an all around great product that i would definitely recommend.

Brad from 3dcart.com

Nicereply Reviews

it makes it nice to show my boss that I am doing well and that our customers do appreciate what I do.

Pros

When I help out a customer which I do most of the time they like with I have said and give me a 10 for a review most of the time. This also goes to my manager which in turn makes me look good. However this can be a double edged sword.

Cons

When I have to give customers bad news or info they they don't like but I have no control over they give me a rating of 1 even if it's no fault of mine I am the message and take the brunt of there anger with the bad review.

Ashton from ipsy

Clear and concise! I love NR. :)

Pros

Cons

I don't like that our customers do not always use the rating system correctly, and will reply within the NR comment box instead of the actual thread. I also don't like when I am rated a lower score that it will bring my overall score down when the customer is rating me for a policy, rather than my own effectiveness as an employee.

Colin from FreshBooks

Makes it easy for us to get outside opinion on our support. We use it for our quality program.

Pros

Ease of use of the API to integrate with our other tools. This makes it easy for our support reps to see their scores as they come in. Also allows us to send different kinds of customer surveys depending on the kind of data we need to get.

Cons

Could have a nicer app interface but we don't need to interact with it much. Also allows for duplicate ratings to be submitted. This means we need to spend time deleting them. Would be nice if there was a mechanism to prevent duplicates.

Aubrey from SkySlope Inc.

NiceReply allows us to take a real pulse on our customers who reach out to our Support team.

Pros

I like that NiceReply gives our users the opportunity to post a comment about their service. That allows us to dig deeper into ticket that don't go well and make improvements, or take a closer look at what we're doing right and grow from there.

Cons

We seem to notice a lot that our customers don't understand the difference between 1 and 10. We get a lot of comments that say "Great support!" and then they rate a 1. There seems to be some sort of disconnect...

Salman from Out of the Sandbox

I enjoy the comprehensive feedback from our merchants for both CSAT and CES - great tool!

Metric, performance, CSAT, graphic datas and much more - clear pictures :)

Pros

NiceReply really helps us to identify any merchant problems and provide clear solution, this tool is really effective in my job along with our team and evaluate our performance weekly - so far love NiceReply tool!

Cons

Maybe more options or perks or awards - also sometimes I notice wrong rating will still apply to me after transfer case to other person - maybe need little improvements to fix issues.

Zach from Sylvane

Has worked nicely for us.

Helps with our team's customer service efficiency and development.

Pros

The ease of use for my team for individual score tracking, simplicity for me managing the overall scores, and simple operations for the customers when leaving ratings and comments.

Cons

When we receive a negative score, we research which customer it came from so that we can try and remedy it. There is not always enough information on the review we receive to do this. That would be helpful.

Steven from VibeHCM

Helpful metrics for a customer support system

We're able to better judge how effective support members are now with the system, as the clients will let us know how strong or poor their experience was. Previously we had to call clients to see how they felt their customer service was, and this prevents us from needing to contact them as such.

Pros

It updates quickly, and is able to give us the metrics we need to better understand how our clients feel about the support representatives.

Cons

There isn't really much to dislike, other than there is no way we have been able to find that allows partial numbers, such as 5.5 or 7.5, only full integers. It may be a setting that we haven't seen, but it would be useful.

Hart from Mindvalley

I can take it for granted

Pros

It simply works, and works well. Implementation is straightforward, gets the job done. I can trust it to work, hence why I can take it for granted

Cons

It's really annoying how i'm unable to delete past users and retain the ratings but forced to disable them which doesn't do anything useful, the list of staff members is still full of interns and ex employees. Also once i disable these people, i can find a way to enable them back.

Easy to implement and use, change to the API has made it tough to identify the rating origin

Customer feedback, team training

Pros

I like that this is easy to use for both my growing team and for our customers. Feedback is a crucial metric for our team and without NiceReply we'd have a tougher time scaling our training on communication best practices.

Cons

It's frustrating implementing the NiceReply snippet into our shared inbox (Front) signature. The snippet doesn't play nice with Gmail page breaks. I'm not entirely sure who this falls out. Additionally, some recent changes have made it difficult to identify the origin of the rating, taking away valuable information.

Russell from DDi System, LLC

Nicereply is a great tool for monitoring employees responses to customers.

Pros

The software is very user friendly, and provides the information necessary to gauge how the team is doing right at your fingertips.

Cons

There really aren't too many cons. If I had to pick one, it's the rating scale that is provided to our customers. It gives them an option of a smiley, neutral, or sad face. Not sure if this is a limit of the software or the ticketing system we integrate it with.

Tal from Mycheck

Working with them for two years and enjoyed every min.

Pros

We increased the amount of feedback we collect from Our users in 40% also The ease of Integration was impressive!

Cons

I think It was great if there was the Ability to customize the icons in the mails to fit the branding of our company

Response from Nicereply

Replied July 2018

Tal, thanks for your review. If you want to change icons in the email, it's possible to do. You need to upload your custom ones on the server and point to the icons in html rating snippet.

Julia from Specialty Communications

Extremely easy to use and allows for customers to easily provide feedback

It's not always easy to get positive feedback from customers and this service allows for that to happen easily.

Pros

I like most the ease of use for both implementations and for customers to provide feedback. It's a great service to offer your customers an easy way to tell you how you are doing.

Cons

I wish it was a 5 star system instead of 10. 10 Stars confuse customers when 5 is the norm in most cases.

Love NiceReply, so simple to use and great for keeping track of stats between reps!!

I actually won an award with my company because NiceReply easily tracked my ratings compared to my coworkers and we were able to see I had the highest ranking among every other rep!

Pros

I love that it easily shows your ranking between you and your peers. I'm able to see exactly where I stand. Also, it links up so easily with Zendesk, you can just click on the ticket number and it takes you right to the ticket you were reviewed on!

Cons

To be honest, I don't have any complaints about NiceReply. It's such a simple and intuitive platform!

Easy to use for us and our customers to gather feedback.

It's our main source of information for CSAT metrics which is a large part of how we measure our team effectiveness.

Pros

The simplicity for our customers which leads to more contributions. The clean dashboard and reporting.

Cons

More customizations for how we solicit feedback and the ability to leverage NiceReply for proactive email campaigns. Better integration with Zendesk.

Don from Moduslink

Nice reply is super awesome and I love that it will let me shift between ones with comments and not

Reviewing my success.

Pros

The charts for sure! And being able to see comments vs not comments. Its really good to see the ups and downs and then compare what you are doing now compared to the past.

Cons

Not enough things to filter the reviews by. I dislike how its just a 1, 5, or a 10. I wish the person giving the review could choose any number between 1-10.

Response from Nicereply

Replied July 2018

Hi Don, thanks for your ratings. You can easily change the scale to 10 starts in the survey appearance settings. Feel free to reach us at contact@nicereply.com for any help.

Philip from Episerver

Easy to use interface, reliably gets the message to us from our customer base.

Consistent, reliable feedback on our service from our customers and partners, this is all facilitated smoothly by the easy to use nature of Nicereply.

Pros

I most like how simple the interface is and how it easily integrates with our ticketing systems. This pretty much ensures that we get a reliable stream of customer feedback.

Cons

I believe the software works well, it is difficult to get consistent feedback from customers, even, or especially, when you are doing a good job! I have never had that problem with Nicereply.

Simon from Ground Logistics & Transportation TG

It is a simple tool, that allows us in our company to easily manage our customer satisfaction.

Having daily basics metrics about customer satisfaction. Allowing measuring our customer service staff and take important decisions that improve compny performance All of these with a simple customer click

Pros

It is pretty, simple and elegant Easy to use and understand Basically it helped us to understand our customer in everyday transactions, mails are our main point of contact and measuring customer satisfaction helps our business

Cons

Somehow some mail servers do not allow having NiceReply with all colors and images, customers have asked us about this links (but actually they do not see the complete image for positive and negative points, they only see an error picture)

Excellent product!

Ease of use, great reporting opportunities, weekly updates from the team!

Pros

I love that it's such an automated process! We're able to pull everyone's feedback into an easy CSV, sort, and restructure areas of opportunity!

Cons

It would be nice to have two options for reviews, one for agent, one for responses (which there may very well be!)

LaKell from SkySlope

Nicereply allows our team to provide the best service possible.

As a team member, it helps me track and make sure I am continuing to live our companies core values.

Pros

The ability for us to get almost instant feedback from our customers after an interaction, allows us to make on the fly adjustments and track trends with team members. And the helpful articles that explore effective customer service techniques.

Cons

The dashboard could be a little bit more robust I think. I wish there were more metrics to compare and help us track more effectively.

Michelle from ipsy

Great software for our company

The reviews we receive from customers on Nicereply is really helpful in gauging how our agents respond and what policies work and don't work. It's great to receive many positive reviews, and we strive to improve practices based on feedback from negative reviews.

Pros

The tool is helpful in finding trends in how our customer service agents respond. The site is easy to navigate, and I like that I'm able to check reviews for different groups of agents as well as different time frames.

Cons

Some customers tend to leave multiple ratings, which can skew the average. The dropdown menu with agents' names used to be alphabetical, but now it's not which makes it hard for me to find a specific person and check their reviews.

Chris from Easy Agent PRO

NiceReply is a great metric tool for our business!

Pros

We love how easy it is to integrate with existing support platforms. Currently, we use Front to handle client communications and support - NiceReply seamlessly integrates with Front and allows us to move hot button issues to the right person automatically, as well as nurture and collect more info on the happiest clients!

Cons

Would love some more customization of each survey, and the ability to run specific surveys to specific customer groups. Currently, I find that NiceReply is a bit limited when it comes to look and feel of surveys. Being able to embed these within our product would be a huge plus as well!

Sebasti√°n Alexander from Glt Transportation Group

Excellent tool that helps you to understand easily your customer needs instantly

Pros

It is the best software you can find to react instantly to bad customer service experiences, only pressing a face (Bad face, normal face and happy face), you can understand how your customers feel about your services.

Cons

For older people can be hard to understand how it works and sometimes when someone press a bad face by mistake you get a bad mark with no reason so it would be nice to ask before something like: Are you sure? O something similar to it.

Azra from Luxy Hair

Easy to use, effective

Pros

Questions can be customized with different rating systems, and customers are able to add additional commentary if needed.

Cons

We are unable to customize the Nice Reply widget in emails with HTML for branding purposes. It would be great if this feature was available. Also, customers cannot chance their review after submitting. Once we have helped the customer and resolved their concerns, we would like for them to be able to change their review if necessary.

Dan from Bob Barker Company

Industry: Wholesale

Excellent Customer Satisfaction, Customer Effort, and Net Promoter Score software!

Our survey responses increased by 50%. We were able to measure with a 10 point scale as opposed to a 2 point scale. Weekly reports are sent to me which ensures that I am pushing out the results to my Team.

Pros

Nicereply is easy to use, easy to setup, and easy to integrate. The system is robust from a measurement standpoint and engaging for the user. The visual indicators of satisfaction, make it very easy for the user/customer to quickly rate service, effort, or opinion of our services.

Cons

There is not much to not like about Nicereply. It's not a full featured survey platform, so I use a different product for things outside of its wheelhouse.

MaryJane from DATIS

Very Easy to Use and Effective

Pros

This product was easy to set up and integrate with our Salesforce Service Cloud Email-to-Case to collect feedback from client's regarding their case resolution

Cons

I think they may be a little less "feature-rich" than some of their competitors but it does great for what we need it for

Dan from Bob Barker Company

Industry: Wholesale

Best CSAT Survey Software on the Market!

Our ticket system has a very limited native survey component which is essentially binary (Good or Bad). NiceReply has given us the ability to see how well our technicians perform on a scale of 1 to 10. In addition, we use three emojis to elicit a response to our survey which has improved overall completion rates.

Pros

NiceReply is easy to setup and maintain. It integrates seamlessly with Zendesk, which has expanded our ability to measure our CSAT scores. It's a very affordable solution that includes a very pleasant interface for the survey respondent.

Cons

There's not a lot to dislike about this software. It's been an excellent addition to our service desk.

Always an easy way to track customer experiences, good or bad.

Pros

The analytical data it provides helps coach and improve employees ability to offer great customer service.

Cons

As with any review software, there are gaps in accuracy when the platform can be used to submit feedback that was not relevant to the experience the customer had with the employee.