• icon"The analytical data it provides helps coach and improve employees ability to offer great customer service."
  • icon"What I like most about the software is the ease of use which is very important to me as a user."
  • icon"Nicereply has helped our team focus our vision on providing outstanding customer service. It integrates with our help desk software and is easy to use."
  • icon"If you make a mistake when setting up your reviewing, you have to start from the beginning to fix that mistake, you can't just fix it."
  • icon"That it allows your customers, the ones who are super upset or unhappy, to continue to contribute to a neg rating. Also, i don't think it integrates with zendesk."
  • icon"As a part of a customer service team, no real dislikes as yet. I have not yet come upon anything bad in the Nicereply system."

Browse all Nicereply Reviews

• Have you used Nicereply and would like to share your experience with others?

Zach

Nicereply does exactly what it needs too: deliver ratings and statements from email Customers.

Nicereply provides our team with an immediate understanding of a customer's view of their service. It also allows us to keep our eye on any customers that require additional attention or feel that their service or product experience is incomplete.

Pros

Nicereply knows what its good at and doesn't focus on anything else. The UI is intuitive, basic and helpful. This is a true "meat and potatoes" tool. It provides our team a pulse on our email support and customer contacts.

Cons

As stated previously, Nicereply only does one thing, albeit well. It fulfills its purpose but doesn't bring anything new or cutting edge to the table. You know what you get, the whole time.

Lemuel

July 2022

Great and easy to use for for Customer Support metrics!

Pros

It was easy to filter and see a support agent's CSAT ratings quickly

Cons

The graphs/charts could be more refined and have a more appealing UI instead of a simple barebones pie chart/bar graph

Reasons for choosing Nicereply

Nicereply is much more affordable for our company

Emily

October 2022

Must-have platform for customer service

It's been great, one of the main platforms of our workflow.

Pros

I'd say best thing about Nicereply is its variety when it comes to the surveys, it provides everything you need for your department, to get every feedback from your customers. Also, having API integration with various customer service platforms, it's huge plus!

Cons

Export option for every survey and statistics. Their customer support is amazing and they're providing any report you might inquire, however having an option would be great!

Kevin

Good idea in theory, but misses the mark when it comes to overall functionality.

Pros

It was fairly easy to set up and get running. The supplied good write-ups for getting things installed and connected to things like Zendesk. The graphs are easy to just copy-paste the code and it looks pretty nice.

Cons

If you make a mistake when setting up your reviewing, you have to start from the beginning to fix that mistake, you can't just fix it. I ever reached out to support for help but, after several days of no response, I ended up just deleting all the work I did and starting over from scratch. Only then I heard back from support and they essentially told me to do just that. In addition to this, it's impossible to get an accurate measurement of historic data. I wanted to simply pull my team's average score on a daily basis and report that. First off, they don't allow you to pull this information via CSV or spreadsheet, I had to look at this tiny chart and hover over each day individually. Secondly, I noticed different scores when I changed the date range. For example, I set my date range as May 1st - May 31st and on May 1st, my average team score was 5.93. When I changed my date range to May 1st - June 23rd and looked at May 1st, my average team score was now 6.1. I emailed their support, waited a few days, and heard back that they would check with their engineering team about that. A few days later, they said "The graph has just an informative character and scores are changed a bit so graph doesn't look to "bumpy" when there are multiple different scores every day. " When I pressed more on this, they said that I'd have to change the date range to each day to get accurate historic information, which is absolutely awful. Searching for a replacement for this product...

Emily

Overall, I definitely recommend especially for teams on a budget and not much time to onboard. The process was quick, easy and the Nice Reply team is super helpful.

Pros

Definitely one of the more customize-able programs when it comes to overall look. We were able to create surveys that look just like all of our other branding. Nice Reply is super easy to use and their support team is always available for any issues no matter how small. They helped on board our global team and translations are a breeze.

Cons

Even though visual customization is great, there's not much wiggle room with the program itself. We hit a few roadblocks trying to adapt surveys for specific purposes other than CSAT and NPS.

Reasons for choosing Nicereply

Price, accessibility for global team, visual customization

Bryan

Thumbs up for Nice reply

Overall very positive experience

Pros

Nicereply is easy to use and read to get feedback from customers on our interactions. In our company, we interact with people on the daily and it is good to get feedback from them so that we can be successful

Cons

Not much I can say as negative except maybe that Customers are only given 3 options which I guess I for simplicities sake

Maxime

Industry: Utilities

July 2022

Un outil performant et un accompagnement du support !

Pros

La facilté de déploiement et quand il faut faire des opérations plus complexes l'aide du support qui assure un bon suivi technique.

Cons

Je suis pleinement satisfait mais une évolution serait de pouvoir régler la fréquence d'envoi en signature email pour pas solliciter une notation à chaque email. Evidemment que ce soit automatique et que cela ne nécessite pas de devoir enlever le sondage en fin d'email.

Reasons for choosing Nicereply

Un bon rapport qualité prix et une multitude de possibilités.

Gwendolyn

July 2022

Nicereply is easy to set up and use

Pros

Very easy to set up, see results, and track different users stats/comments/complaints/etc.

Cons

Would have loved for it to be more customizable, the standard look is a bit old-school.

Reasons for choosing Nicereply

Easiest to set up and use for the price.

Easy-to-use Customer Satisfaction tool

Pros

It's very easy to implement in to our customer communications, and get real data around how satisfied our customers are with our service.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about Nicereply.

Rebecca

Ease of use

I am happy with my overall experience with nicereply. I never had any technical issue with it.

Pros

Nice reply is easy to use. The UI is user-friendly and very easy to understand. You get an overview of your survey score without clicking too many buttons

Cons

None that i can think of at the moment. Nicereply is a good product tool to gauge customer satisfaction

Great for metrics

Ensure the happiness of customers and how well the staff is responding to them by addressing their concerns and questions. Also, it helps us to identify trends and issues.

Pros

It's a great assessment tool and it provides valuable metrics for management about performance. The UI dashboard is very simple and easy to use. I like the sample options and date range features included on the dashboard and that each NR is hyperlinked for direct access. This might be totally unrelated, but I enjoy the customer service articles NR sends to my inbox. I find them applicable to my current role.

Cons

I really dislike the fact that customers can rate the same case multiple times, this is one the MAJOR downsides of NR. When customers are irate or it's simply something that is out of our control, they will use this to mark the agent with negative ratings (sometimes multiple times). Luckily, management reviews the agents NR rating and can determine whether or not the unfair score should be deleted. It's a bummer that NR isn't integrated with social customer service software such as Conversocial.

Heather

Industry: Online Media

Great and useful but the customers do not use it correctly

Great way to assess and keep track of Support team effectiveness.

Pros

I like being able to see feedback and rating from customers who rate us based on our service. It is nice to see that they can rate the service and the product separately. It has lots of potential for being a great product for companies. I am excited to see this evolve and grow over time.

Cons

I hate that customers do not understand the ratings and decide to ask more questions in the Nicereply rating comment box rather than in the actual email they sent to our help desk. I also dislike how a single "1" drags mu scores down when it is for things such as a customer being unhappy with something we don't offer. They like the service they got but end up rating me as a 1 and then it looks like I am not effective. It gets frustrating at times but I guess it is just part of the job and is something that will be tweaked over time.

Aubrey

Great addition to our team!

NiceReply's platform allows you to see where exactly a user may be lacking, how users are responding to customers, if there's a common problem area, and also the opposite / where users seem to be excelling and how others could adopt that workflow.

Pros

My favorite feature is allowing us to click on the ticket that the user has responded to - other applications n the past didn't allow us to see the ticket in which the user is commenting on. It allows you to see where some may be struggling and where others are excelling - helping teams come together and make a better user experience all-around.

Cons

I wish NiceReply could be built into Zendesk so we would see it at a quick glance rather than having to log into NiceReply separately. Not too many dislikes on my end other than needing to log in separately and taking time to go back into a ticket to see what the comments/rates are in reference to.

Response from Nicereply

Aubrey, you can try Nicereply widget for Zendesk to have all your metrics rights next to tickets: https://support.nicereply.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000618052-Nicereply-widget-for-Zendesk-installation

Replied July 2018

Alla

It's easy to use and review my team's ratings daily or periodically.

Pros

Actually I only used nicereply for less than 2 months since I joined a new company. It's quick and easy to use for a startup company which is not able to devote a lot of resource in developing a software of itself for evaluating the customer service's work from customer's viewpoint.

Cons

I just have some suggestions for nicereply. First, I have three CS teams and if I want to view the scores of each team, I have to output the csv datasheet to deal with it. If I can set it on nicereply and view the team's score directly on nicereply, it would be better. Second I can not understand the calculating of the average score. For instance, If I have 6 agents in a team(team 1), their score is 9, 7, 6,1,1,1, then the average score of this team is 4.17, but if I have 4 agents in another team(team 2), their score is 9.7,6,1, then the average score of that team is 5.75. So if 3 agents get 1 score respectively( that is the case in team 1), and if an agent get 1 score( average score for 3 ratings), then the average of the team is totally different, but the only difference is that the 1 score from 3 replies of one agent and 1 score from 3 replies of three agents. I don't understand why. If nicereply can suggest a better way of calculating the average score of a team, that would be perfect.

Response from Nicereply

Alla, it's possible to fix this hassle very quickly. You can create team in Nicereply. See this how to manual: https://support.nicereply.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002909372-Team-Management

Replied July 2018

Ashe

Great for getting additional feedback from customers!

A better idea of where customers stand and what adjustments to make to further enhance our reputation, image, and quality of service (not listed in order of importance).

Pros

We are able to access additional feedback from customers who aren't particularly internet savvy and think they're emailing us (we get the full message!). Plus, when you have customers who are ecstatic, you get to review their feedback as well! Great for encouraging your staff.

Cons

Not so much a dislike about the software as it is a mild frustration on not being able to remove negative feedback from the overall score when it had nothing to do with the situation (i.e. rating of 1, reason: my street was flooded and the mailman refused to delivery my package anyway).

Camille

Great Tool for Customer Feedback

This is a wonderful tool for our company to quickly resolve any issues. Some of our clients don't write feedback to the agents directly and will use NiceReply as a buffer. We can then figure out our client's problems and quickly get back to them with solutions.

Pros

This tool is easy to implement in emails, giving your clients the opportunity to quickly provide feedback on your services. Fast and accurate software with great customer support that efficiently resolves issues. Overall a great tool to allow your clients to provide accurate feedback.

Cons

This software can at times give feedback scores to other colleagues, rather than yourself, thus skewing the results for the agents.

One of the best feedback solutions on the market

We have been using Nicereply within our team for more than 4 years, especially the CSAT function. If you are looking for user-friendy solution for getting rated from your customers, NR is the best you can choose.

Pros

+ I really appreciate the ease of use of this product. The user interface is clear, understandable and user-friendly + the customer support is great. If you contact them, they respond quickly + instant ratings: customers do not need to fill out long forms, they can rate the agent's answer just by clicking + many integration possibilities

Cons

- missing mobile application :( - sometimes problems with e-mail notifications (duplicate messages) - more customizable rating pages

Christi