• Pros

• "Easy to use; programmed in a timely and efficient manner "

• "QuickSurveys are great for quick turn projects. The account/project team does a great job handling any concerns, so that I don't have to spend time programming or trouble shooting."

• "I liked that you can customize surveys anyway you want to. It’s very easy to use, and there are a lot of options in the interface."

• Cons

• "The cost is a bit high, especially for small businesses. It can be a little difficult to use for beginners. "

• "Limited options for even slightly more advanced survey logic and flows"

• "There's nothing we did not like about the software "

Browse QuickSurveys Reviews

Luke from William Blair

Quick way to get responses from the team to make decisions

User friendly program to help make team decisions.

Pros

In cases where it should be a team decision about something, but it isn't crucial to be in person for it, QuickSurveys is great to get the responses from the team members. You can then quickly see what options are most popular and why they are most popular, leading to the best final decision.

Cons

Participants do not put as much effort into it sometimes because it is anonymous. It is easy to just select any options without fully reading everything, which happens to be the case sometimes.

Brenda from Outschool

A long time survey addict!

Overall these are good surveys and rank high among the many I have used. There seems to be a good deal of effort put in to designing them. Rewards are satisfactory and the opportunity to voice my opinion about products is wonderful.

Pros

I have been doing surveys for years. I do them almost nightly in my free time. I love having my voice count and receiving rewards along the way. QuickSurveys is one of the most well known and commonly seen surveys in the field. I am familiar with it through Toluna as well as some other sites that it appears on. If I am not mistaken I believe they have appeared on Quickthoughts and opinionoutpost as well as others. If I had to only point out the positives I would say that it gives detailed questions, uses visuals on occasion and appears to do a good job filtering out people who do not meet the needed customer demographic. The survey gives you the opportunity to give real answers that can impact products in every consumer area such as shampoo, video gaming and vehicles. I trust the name when it appears because it is widely used and I have been doing surveys for a long time. I became very familiar with different companies.

Cons

I do have a couple of complaints. I do find some of the surveys to be very long compared to their counterparts. On several occasions I felt like I was halfway done with a survey only for it to go back to the home page and inform me there were enough participants already or that I did not qualify. I feel this should be determined very quickly so I am not wasting time on a survey I will not be given the chance to complete. I also have received an error message after completing the survey a couple of times resulting in a loss of the promised reward. Aside from these couple of occasional issues I have been satisfied

Jason from Primo

Sorry, this survey is not a match

I haven’t been able to get on a positive streak of selection and completion as a user. As a client I would have to say its very useful as the filters are extreme.

Pros

The software is easy to use. The layout is simple. It definitely isn’t loaded with options or information to overwhelm a new user. I like the simple blue and white colors. The email communication is professional. I get a lot of emails and a lot of garbage but scrolling /opening through quickly I can distinguish a legitimate company. Signing up and first impression I would give an 8.

Cons

It asks questions multiple times and I understand the bot security but it doesn’t seem to compile the information to use it efficiently. I selected around 10-15 surveys to take and partially completed most of them but was only able to fully complete a few. It says its asking some questions to find a survey thats a good match for you but they are the same questions. It would seem the software would have been able to compile this information to complete a user profile and have these surveys that are a good match already filtered and ready on the users app. Its very discouraging to keep answering questions and then having to keep starting over especially with the same questions. The last survey I completed was all over the place. From appliances to the corona virus it felt like it was trying to find a way to say this one is not a match either. After I completed the survey it took me back to the survey page and my points didn’t reflect the completion. There wasn’t a landing page to say something like completed, points acquired, when they will be credited, a survey score or any type of useful information. Also I couldn’t find a link that had anything to say about it. I am hoping that the redundancy of the questions is to scale users for quality and the user experience improves. I’m sure if I looked hard enough I could find the answers to any questions I have but overall beginners experience I would have to score a 6.

Krysten from NASCAR

Legacy Toluna Customer to QuickSurveys

Pros

QuickSurveys is a more functional survey tool than other affordable / free options available in the market (question types, quotas, etc.). The ability to download results to SPSS and Excel are vital for our research team and that functionality is also available in QuickSurveys, however the dashboard interface is also easy to reference in the site.

Cons

I am not sure I have a least favorite option, however I haven't personally launched a survey from QuickSurveys as we have used it for a historical Toluna custom tracker and have had the Toluna team handle the launching and quota fuctionality through them with a typical SOW. Therefore I can't comment on the credit system or the ease of final launch of the survey.

patricia from self employed

Industry: Wireless

QuickSurveys

its a company that have lots of surveys, with different salaries to go along with lots of surveys

Pros

The company has lots of surveys you can do and products to test to get paid for the testing................

Cons

Sometimes the pay was low for some surveys. or no pay at all and sometimes no surveys................

Erica from FCB Health

Needed to understand what motivates pet owners to choose certain products

Pros

Super easy to set up, a lot of good options for survey questions

Cons

I don't have any complaints about the software - it allowed my team to incorporate everything we needed to into the survey.

Reasons for Choosing QuickSurveys

We like using QuickSurveys because of their speedy turnaround time and around the clock support/updates on the survey results.

Genevieve from Trusted Media Brands

Industry: Publishing

Quick Surveys Review

Overall, the company and the software met and exceeded our needs/expectations.

Pros

I've had the opportunity to work with Toluna a few times over the past years and it's always been a pleasure. The Quick Surveys platform is easy to use the the value for the money is terrific!

Cons

Sometimes we are looking for a more complicated survey functionality and we have had to do some creative work-arounds.

Great value, but somewhat limited functionality

The team was great and the tool was effective with great value for money, but there are some limitations when you get to even moderately complex survey needs (e.g. monadic concept tests, multiple sample cells)

Pros

Speed of sample collection and general ease of use

Cons

Not offering least fill and difficulty in comparing results for monadic concept tests

Reasons for Choosing QuickSurveys

Cost and speed

Tara from Apparel & Fashion

Quick, consistent and accurate

I used quick surveys to send to customers after a purchase to ensure customer satisfaction and it works cvery well for me

Pros

Very easy user interface. Fluid page design allows responders to accurately input data and move to the next question with ease.

Cons

Once in awhile the screening algorithms will automatically disqualify users for particular surveys and respond with error message.

Corey from GSU

Industry: Research

Great survey distribution option with nice features

My overall experience with QuickSurveys is that it is an intuitive and easy way to create and distribute surveys to your population of interest.

Pros

What I like most about QuickSurveys is that it is designed such that all survey creation and distribution is incredibly intuitive and there is no real learning curve. This allows it to be easily spread amongst a team such that it doesn't take every individual a long time too learn how to use it.

Cons

The only real con I can think of is that in terms of survey analysis it may lack some power that more sophisticated statistical softwares have, but that being said, I don't know if it is fair to expect that out of a survey platform.

QuickSurvey Review

Overall it's been pretty good. A few team members experienced a few issues with under-qualified project managers, but overall, I've been quite happy.

Pros

Cons

It would be helpful to have a few other visualization options for data - often times I screen shot the analytics page, because the PowerPoint output looks less clean. For instance, combining responses from different questions to create one word cloud would be helpful. "Filtering" is the one feature that could be improved upon. It's definitely functional, but for some reason, not the most intuitive the first time you go about it. Clearing filters within the charts and tables can be handy, but it would be nice if there was also a "clear filters" button in the tool bar where the original filter funnel sits.

Beejan from NCBA

A good base idea but needs some work

Pros

It is easy to program questions and the reporting has good features.

Cons

The platform is very slow and freezes. There seems to be a lack of panel availability and it is inconsistent over time.

Response from Toluna

Replied November 2018

Hi Beejan, We appreciate your feedback. We are happy to hear that you find the programming and reporting capabilities of the platform to be intuitive and easy to use. As for the sampling component, when we are not feasible to fulfill narrow targets, or very low incidence respondent segments with Toluna's panel, we are able to link your study to other respondent providers and achieve the specific respondent targeting goal. The more complex the target, the longer this can take. As our own panel is continuously growing (global membership of 21 million as of this writing), we expect feasibility to increase and days in field to decrease. We are happy to report that most general population surveys field very quickly, typically within 8 hours in most markets. Thank you again for your partnership and please reach out to your sales rep to further discuss how we can serve you in the future.

Fast and Efficient Process to Garner Great Results

Pros

The platform interface was visually appealing and had great graphics that could be dropped into decks with ease. Too, it was intuitive. The best part though has to be customer service. I did not wait more than 2 hours at any point during this process, not for getting survey details, cost, optimization and more.

Cons

There is room to add in a key or methodology to provide context for individuals who are looking at survey results but were not close to setting it up/understanding the ask.

Jonathan from National Safety Council

Valuable tool

Pros

While I was not the actual user of the software, I was pleased by the appearance and functionality of the survey. I especially like the online reporting tool.

Cons

I wish there were a few more choices for question types and appearance of questions.

LINDA from DELONGHI AMERICA

Great for quick questions, not for more complex surveys

Overall, mostly positive (the team is A+) but my concerns about panel integrity and the cost of screening out 80% of participants adds cost.

Pros

Speed of responses from panel - within hours or days.

Cons

I'm worried quite frankly on the participants - a lot of seniors are in the panel and dominate early responses so I had to cut them from participating in a recent survey. In open ends, there are some folks clearly only in the study for the points/rewards or whatever the participation award. As stated earlier, this is not for complex surveys where you need good cross tabs (finding errors in the way you calculate the results of cross tabs meant I had to redo all the math). The back end work is exhausting as well due to all the self service work you have to do on the platform.

Response from Toluna

Replied December 2019

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback! At Toluna, we have a team dedicated to panel health for continual growth and quality assurance. In addition, our panel members double opt-in to join the Toluna Community of Influencers. To assist with a lower percentage of seniors participating in your studies, you can adjust your quotas on the target page, which will balance the ages spread. We'd be happy to provide additional Toluna Analytics training. Please reach out to our Customer Success team at your convenience.

Komal from Dannon

Good but could improve

Positive. I get what I need from it

Pros

It is very cost effective and I also get the results on time.

Cons

Some of the functionalities are not intuitive. For e.g the And versus Or usage in filtering. I always need help from someone in the team.

John from Gordon Haskett

Good Product

It has been a straight forward process

Pros

Fairly easy to navigate strong customer service Good ability to survey panels

Cons

Some times it can be a little buggy when trying to extract certain data points

natalie from Hello Possum, Inc.

Industry: Market Research

Great customer service

ease of use and customer service

Pros

As good as full service suppliers but super affordable and great customer service.

Cons

not applicable. all great. not sure why its making me fill out more words here. very satisfied.

Natalie from Verizon Media

QuickSurveys Feedback

Pros

I like the simplicity of the tool, and how all of the questions are simply laid out for you in the test link. I also appreciate how you can apply Top Box reporting to the all of the questions simultaneously, as well as remove certain columns / subpopulations across the report at once.

Cons

There are a few key functions that are not available in reporting. The main one is the ability to look at Top Box reporting without having to filter out a number of rows to see all of the statements next to one another. The tool also doesn't allow you to view various Top Boxes at the same time (for ex. you cannot see T2B and T3B at once.) Also, without training, the tool is not very intuitive to use.

Don from Neon

Pharma perspective

Pros

It fits the niche for when you need quick insights without the cost and time of doing a full market research project. Reasonable functionality for the price, and good customer service. fast and inexpensive.

Cons

no real complaints. It would be nice to get fancier ways to package the output data, but that is more a nice to have.

Holly from Procter & Gamble

Toluna Review

Customer service was fantastic! Rep was great to work with. We were trying to understand which artwork and items were preferred by Costco members. The data helped direct the customer and give them more assurance with their choice.

Pros

I really liked the user interface as results were coming in. The pie charts were easy to use and interact with. I was addicted to refreshing the software to get results!

Cons

After the survey was completed, the user interface was a little less intuitive. For my study, a keeping the same pie chart format for all questions would have been a great value add. Exporting data to excel was easy to make my own, but it would be great to have more prepopulated chart options.

Gayatri from Arc Worldwide

Great software

Have had a great experience getting survey responses very quickly. Lots of targeting and screening options help get accurate results. Appreciate the effort of the team who supports!

Pros

It is easy to use, intuitive and comprehensive with a lot of features.

Cons

Nothing so far - i have had a good experience

Ashley from Ana Mae

Blogger Surveys for Awards

The benefit is being able to correspond reward types alongside what my viewers want.

Pros

QuickSurveys is easy to use. You can create surveys for social media and mobile devices. It is also free to signup. There are also a number of ways you can customize the survey experience.

Cons

I do not have any negative commentary for it. Besides the fact that I wish I new it existed some time ago.

shannon from P&G

toluna quick surveys review

It's great - great tool, great people, huge help on our business!!

Pros

LOVE how easy it is to quickly get a quant read on business questions.

Cons

There are a lot of nuances in the QRE set up and analysis that are not super intuitive / I always need help with. I'm running some complex stuff with lots of segmentations so I'm probably the toughest case.

Gourav from PeopleWorks IN

Certainly a far better tool for Feedback & Surveys

Ditto to the QuickSurveys, this tool helping our company in improving the quality of our services with instant feedback and rich analytics post survey which is really a must have kind of business tool for every online and even offline business. Plus, you can even embed the survey in websites or share the link of the survey in your support tickets.

Pros

Believe it or not but QuickSurveys has almost all the options you need to conduct a short/long survey or seek valuable feedback from your customers and client. Certainly, it has more options than the Google Forms or another such tool available online for the very same purpose. The another advantage of QuickSurveys is that you can embed the survey or share the link of the survey in your support tickets.

Cons

Till so far our team has not found anything disappointing as such but yes, they should work on pricing component.

Andres from Verizon Media

Toluna review

Pros

The analytics dashboard is immediate and easy to use.

Cons

The data exports are bulky and hard to organize.

Ryan from Quorum

Largest doesn't always mean the best

Solid tool for the money paid, but best for simple surveys

Pros

Great reporting tools that allow easy sharing. Overall it's a strong solution, but struggles with more complicated surveys

Cons

Struggles with more complicated surveys; difficulty with tabbed questionnaires

Anthony from Paramount Pictures

Great service, iffy sample

The people are great and always helpful, but the data quality was sometimes lacking and the field times for longer surveys was too long.

Pros

Perfect for quick, simple surveys that need fast data turn-around

Cons

Limited options for even slightly more advanced survey logic and flows

Debbie from American Family Insurance

Couldn't be faster

I needed to narrow down response options on a question before fielding in a larger, more expensive survey. QuickSurveys allowed me to test the response options that I'd brainstormed with a larger, unbiased sample population and gather new ideas for response options I hadn't thought of. Great crowdsourcing tool!

Pros

The speed Question flexibility Instant access to data Ease of recruiting Real-time dashboard that shows data coming in

Cons

What's not to like? I'm really trying to think of something but can't.

Genevieve from Trusted Media Brands

Industry: Publishing

Toluna Quick Surveys

We were working on understanding interest in a new product partnership and were able to work with Toluna and their panel team with great ease at a terrific costs. I would definitely recommend them for future projects.

Pros

The survey platform was incredibly easy to understand and program. The support was very helpful and timely.

Cons

I'm always looking for advanced functionality and I believe it wasn't capable of a few things. It didn't stop me from using and working with what they had.

Scott from CVS Health

Review of QuickSurveys

Pros

It is easy to use...very point and click friendly.

Cons

This isn't a knock on the software, per se but I'm busy and so often times I only go into the platform to take a quick look at something (vs. being a power user)

Shawn from Self-employed

Great asset

I have been using QuickSurveys for customer feedback on products and for my website. It’s fast and easy for me to create a survey with this apps

Cons

Both turnkey and flexible - great product

we conducted a survey and found that Toluna with QuickSurveys was our best choice. The price was very reasonable, the support was great and the key piece - the survey results and reporting/cutting/filtering of the data, was above expectations. Would recommend and definitely use them again.

Pros

reporting depth and flexibility easy to learn easy to use

Cons

nothing - I can't recall running into any issues whatsoever

George from Unilever

I simply can't think of my research life without Toluna Quick Surveys

I am using QuickSurveys for ad hoc business questions that require quick & flexible responses. It typically takes me ~1 hours to set up a research & a few hours to get responses back, in an easy to read, charted format.

Pros

Unprecedented peed & flexibility, ease of use.

Cons

Some minor technicalities that the user needs to be aware of.

Rachna from public relations and marketing agency

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Quick turnaround

Pros

Quick turnaround, DIY, Being able to get pricing in advance

Cons

The interface isn't always ideal. I don't like that we can't see all the piping and filters without going to the survey logic page. Also, there is no customer support on weekends.

Sam from Harris Williams

QuickSurveys Review

Pros

It's very easy to get a quick read on results--visuals are easy to understand.

Cons

Selecting charts for export is a little wonky. Somehow it ended up replicating the same charts 3 times. It also provides too many slides for each chart---one simple slide per Q would be better.

Madi from Queen Sofia Spanish Institute

Survey Review

It was easy, simple and worth the cost.

Pros

The personal touch as well as the ability to really narrow down results.

Cons

The takers of the survey were 90% white. This is not very representative of the United States.

Jaci from Razorfish Health

RFH x QuickSurveys Review

My overall experience with QuickSurveys was easy and fast. I had an a great support team to quickly get the data I needed for a meeting this week.

Pros

I like the dashboards and pre populated charts and graphs as usable outputs.

Cons

Some of the reporting cuts of the question in full.

Allison from 360PR+

Pros

QuickSurveys was super easy to use and delivered results in a timely manor, which is very important in a fast moving industry like PR.

Cons

I did not have a bad experience with this software.

User friendly survey results

Pros

Very easy to understand and read data, which is really helpful for someone who isn’t proficient in the field

Cons

I don’t have any cons, I thought it was a great platform

Drew from FCB Health

Quick Turnaround Time

Get realtime feedback from healthcare professionals

Pros

Easy to use; programmed in a timely and efficient manner

Cons

There's nothing we did not like about the software

Anna from Anthem

Industry: Graphic Design

New User to Quant

Pros

real-time data analytics and flexibility of creating sub-populations and checking significance

Cons

The meaning of all of the different tools

Avi from Unilever

Super speedy and easy

Pros

The speed and cost. Customer service was fabulous as well.

Cons

I found the analysis a little bit challenging to get to the proper cross-tab.

Eli from Marathon Strategies

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Used for quick turnaround survey

Pros

Easy to use, easy to view results and analyze

Cons

Somewhat hard to initially determine how would look to participants.

Lisa from Amazon

Survey review

Pros

The dashboard is a great tool - easy to filter and see data various ways.

Cons

The survey itself is a bit clunky and dated. I would like the design to be a bit more streamlined for a better customer experience.

Hanson from Trinity

Industry: Biotechnology

Trinity PCP Survey

Pros

Speed of programing Speed of fielding Responsiveness of team

Cons

No auto-sums -- led to dirty data that had to be manually cleaned No randomization of answer orders No straightliner check

Diana from Certified Angus Beef

Simple and Effective

Pros

Simplicity. Very easy to set up and customer service is willing to help immediately when stuck!

Cons

Hard to get specific in rural areas. Would love more videos on some did you know or how to to take your survey to the next level. Or best ways to analyze.

Soum from Firmenich India

Quicksurvey review

Pros

Intuitive user interface, continuous updates on complete rate

Cons

Nothing I disliked; would be good if piping is made possible from grid questions as well