• icon"Very easy to set up and customer service is willing to help immediately when stuck."
  • icon"The platform interface was visually appealing and had great graphics that could be dropped into decks with ease."
  • icon"I do them almost nightly in my free time. I love having my voice count and receiving rewards along the way."
  • icon"Once in awhile the screening algorithms will automatically disqualify users for particular surveys and respond with error message."
  • icon"I'm worried quite frankly on the participants - a lot of seniors are in the panel and dominate early responses so I had to cut them from participating in a recent survey."
  • icon"In the app of toluna, now there aren't any quick surveys and direct questions from users have been canceled, this allowed you to get a handful of points in no time."

All Toluna Start Reviews

Luke

Quick way to get responses from the team to make decisions

User friendly program to help make team decisions.

Pros

In cases where it should be a team decision about something, but it isn't crucial to be in person for it, QuickSurveys is great to get the responses from the team members. You can then quickly see what options are most popular and why they are most popular, leading to the best final decision.

Cons

Participants do not put as much effort into it sometimes because it is anonymous. It is easy to just select any options without fully reading everything, which happens to be the case sometimes.

Brenda

A long time survey addict!

Overall these are good surveys and rank high among the many I have used. There seems to be a good deal of effort put in to designing them. Rewards are satisfactory and the opportunity to voice my opinion about products is wonderful.

Pros

I have been doing surveys for years. I do them almost nightly in my free time. I love having my voice count and receiving rewards along the way. QuickSurveys is one of the most well known and commonly seen surveys in the field. I am familiar with it through Toluna as well as some other sites that it appears on. If I am not mistaken I believe they have appeared on Quickthoughts and opinionoutpost as well as others. If I had to only point out the positives I would say that it gives detailed questions, uses visuals on occasion and appears to do a good job filtering out people who do not meet the needed customer demographic. The survey gives you the opportunity to give real answers that can impact products in every consumer area such as shampoo, video gaming and vehicles. I trust the name when it appears because it is widely used and I have been doing surveys for a long time. I became very familiar with different companies.

Cons

I do have a couple of complaints. I do find some of the surveys to be very long compared to their counterparts. On several occasions I felt like I was halfway done with a survey only for it to go back to the home page and inform me there were enough participants already or that I did not qualify. I feel this should be determined very quickly so I am not wasting time on a survey I will not be given the chance to complete. I also have received an error message after completing the survey a couple of times resulting in a loss of the promised reward. Aside from these couple of occasional issues I have been satisfied

Erika

October 2022

Pésimo servicio de contacto y atención a clientes

Malisima

Pros

Contestar encuestas cuando me dejaban. No entiendo como está calificada cómo una de las mejores.... No es tan buena como dicen.

Cons

Que al parecer hay algo extraño pues ya que uno está cercano a juntar los puntos y ganar una tarjeta de regalo deja de enviar encuestas o pasa esto que no dejan acceder a la página....

March 2022

Your Variety Survey Platform

It resolves much of the problem in answering those queries of product brands. Through this software, it helps much in improving products and services of companies that are selling worldwide. In a way it can serve more people through giving opinions and feedback to it.

Pros

I like the most, the varieties of subtopics in this platform. I can have a game, polls, surveys and contest of designs and etc. I can also acquire points from these mentioned features. I find it very comprehensive site as for me. I do have lots of choices to take and not time pressured.

Cons

I just don't like the idea of me as a panelist and taking much time answering the questions and in the middle of the survey i will be disqualified. it is a kind of waste of time then for me. I hope to have it improves that when disqualifying a panelist, it somehow will disqualify it that soon and not on the later part of the survey itself.

QuickSurvey Review

Overall it's been pretty good. A few team members experienced a few issues with under-qualified project managers, but overall, I've been quite happy.

Pros

QuickSurveys are great for quick turn projects. The account/project team does a great job handling any concerns, so that I don't have to spend time programming or trouble shooting.

Cons

It would be helpful to have a few other visualization options for data - often times I screen shot the analytics page, because the PowerPoint output looks less clean. For instance, combining responses from different questions to create one word cloud would be helpful. "Filtering" is the one feature that could be improved upon. It's definitely functional, but for some reason, not the most intuitive the first time you go about it. Clearing filters within the charts and tables can be handy, but it would be nice if there was also a "clear filters" button in the tool bar where the original filter funnel sits.

floremie

User Friendly Program

My over all experienced with this features it was wonderful.

Pros

The most impactful features that I had experienced with this software it is very easy to use and you can manage easily your business.

Cons

I think the features that this software need to improve is their login issue. By the time your going to redeemed your points they asking an update your profile.

Olivia

Industry: Market Research

useful for simple, cheap surveys

useful for quick surveys, but not enough of a powerhouse for long detailed surveys, with complex routing. this is as expected though. quick surveys is useful for quick and easy surveys that you can get out into field that day if wanted.

Pros

has enough functionality to ask several different types of questions - this typically covers what you would need for simple surveys. other software sometimes lack options covered in quicksurveys simple user design - easy to work out how to create your surveys, and send them out etc. can send surveys to enough participants options of how participants can access surveys useful for 'within the business' surveys (e.g. employee satisfaction)

Cons

this might have been a blip, but we tried to change the account over to a different email at one point and this did not work at all! it said it was under the new email but neither login worked on my laptop after this. Luckily, someone else was able to login with the old login details on their laptop. this was confusing though. the reporting and analystics of the surveys can cost more depending on what you want

Fast and Efficient Process to Garner Great Results

Pros

The platform interface was visually appealing and had great graphics that could be dropped into decks with ease. Too, it was intuitive. The best part though has to be customer service. I did not wait more than 2 hours at any point during this process, not for getting survey details, cost, optimization and more.

Cons

There is room to add in a key or methodology to provide context for individuals who are looking at survey results but were not close to setting it up/understanding the ask.

Great value, but somewhat limited functionality

The team was great and the tool was effective with great value for money, but there are some limitations when you get to even moderately complex survey needs (e.g. monadic concept tests, multiple sample cells)

Pros

Speed of sample collection and general ease of use

Cons

Not offering least fill and difficulty in comparing results for monadic concept tests

Reasons for choosing Toluna Start

Cost and speed

Tara

Quick, consistent and accurate

I used quick surveys to send to customers after a purchase to ensure customer satisfaction and it works cvery well for me

Pros

Very easy user interface. Fluid page design allows responders to accurately input data and move to the next question with ease.

Jason

Sorry, this survey is not a match

I haven’t been able to get on a positive streak of selection and completion as a user. As a client I would have to say its very useful as the filters are extreme.

Pros

The software is easy to use. The layout is simple. It definitely isn’t loaded with options or information to overwhelm a new user. I like the simple blue and white colors. The email communication is professional. I get a lot of emails and a lot of garbage but scrolling /opening through quickly I can distinguish a legitimate company. Signing up and first impression I would give an 8.

Cons

It asks questions multiple times and I understand the bot security but it doesn’t seem to compile the information to use it efficiently. I selected around 10-15 surveys to take and partially completed most of them but was only able to fully complete a few. It says its asking some questions to find a survey thats a good match for you but they are the same questions. It would seem the software would have been able to compile this information to complete a user profile and have these surveys that are a good match already filtered and ready on the users app. Its very discouraging to keep answering questions and then having to keep starting over especially with the same questions. The last survey I completed was all over the place. From appliances to the corona virus it felt like it was trying to find a way to say this one is not a match either. After I completed the survey it took me back to the survey page and my points didn’t reflect the completion. There wasn’t a landing page to say something like completed, points acquired, when they will be credited, a survey score or any type of useful information. Also I couldn’t find a link that had anything to say about it. I am hoping that the redundancy of the questions is to scale users for quality and the user experience improves. I’m sure if I looked hard enough I could find the answers to any questions I have but overall beginners experience I would have to score a 6.

Krysten

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Legacy Toluna Customer to QuickSurveys

Pros

QuickSurveys is a more functional survey tool than other affordable / free options available in the market (question types, quotas, etc.). The ability to download results to SPSS and Excel are vital for our research team and that functionality is also available in QuickSurveys, however the dashboard interface is also easy to reference in the site.

Cons

I am not sure I have a least favorite option, however I haven't personally launched a survey from QuickSurveys as we have used it for a historical Toluna custom tracker and have had the Toluna team handle the launching and quota fuctionality through them with a typical SOW. Therefore I can't comment on the credit system or the ease of final launch of the survey.

patricia

Industry: Wireless

QuickSurveys

its a company that have lots of surveys, with different salaries to go along with lots of surveys

Pros

The company has lots of surveys you can do and products to test to get paid for the testing................

Cons

Sometimes the pay was low for some surveys. or no pay at all and sometimes no surveys................

Beejan

A good base idea but needs some work

Pros

It is easy to program questions and the reporting has good features.

Cons

The platform is very slow and freezes. There seems to be a lack of panel availability and it is inconsistent over time.

Response from Toluna

Hi Beejan, We appreciate your feedback. We are happy to hear that you find the programming and reporting capabilities of the platform to be intuitive and easy to use. As for the sampling component, when we are not feasible to fulfill narrow targets, or very low incidence respondent segments with Toluna's panel, we are able to link your study to other respondent providers and achieve the specific respondent targeting goal. The more complex the target, the longer this can take. As our own panel is continuously growing (global membership of 21 million as of this writing), we expect feasibility to increase and days in field to decrease. We are happy to report that most general population surveys field very quickly, typically within 8 hours in most markets. Thank you again for your partnership and please reach out to your sales rep to further discuss how we can serve you in the future.

Replied November 2018

Erica

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Needed to understand what motivates pet owners to choose certain products

Pros

Super easy to set up, a lot of good options for survey questions

Cons

I don't have any complaints about the software - it allowed my team to incorporate everything we needed to into the survey.

Reasons for choosing Toluna Start

We like using QuickSurveys because of their speedy turnaround time and around the clock support/updates on the survey results.

REINALDO

Respond and Profit

Pros

The need to get extra money is the biggest goal of using the platform. Organized and serious, QuickSurveys stands out from other competitors

Cons

The difficulty of getting a survey sometimes disturbs and discourages the user

Jonathan

Valuable tool

Pros

While I was not the actual user of the software, I was pleased by the appearance and functionality of the survey. I especially like the online reporting tool.

Cons

I wish there were a few more choices for question types and appearance of questions.

Genevieve