• Pros

• "The ability to schedule and automate review requests."

• "Great alternative survey creation/tracking software option."

• "Great tool for creating surveys and the templates make it much easier."

• Cons

• "The old UX was not great. But it is much better now!"

• "The learning curve is not as intuitive at first, but over the last couple of years the development team has managed to both add more feature and simplify the end user experience. "

• "The only issue I had was the lack of some features that are now already in the new developments timetable and others have already been implemented. "

Browse Spark Chart Reviews

Dylan from Leaderskill Group Pty Ltd

Very powerful survey tool. Fast, responsive service. Innovative approach

We have used Spark Chart for a variety of survey needs from gaining feedback from our customers about the services we have delivered (Spark Chart works like a dream for this) to running organisational climate surveys for our clients (very powerful and easy to set up the way we want). We have received very high response rates and our clients are very satisfied with the quality of the results. Spark chart is very flexible - every aspect of the survey is customisable from the written content seen by respondents to the ways in which they can access surveys (anonymously or named). And it is still easy to use. I have launched simple surveys in just a few minutes and more complex surveys in an hour or two. Spark Chart also generates high-quality, shareable reports that clearly present the data. It is also regularly updated with new innovations and features.

Pros

Spark chart is a very flexible survey system. Every aspect of the survey is customisable - from the written content seen by respondents to the ways in which they can access surveys (anonymously or named). And, even with all these features, it is still easy to use. I have launched simple surveys in just a few minutes and more complex surveys in an hour or two. The system does most of the work for you. Spark Chart also generates high-quality, shareable reports that clearly visualise the data. Spark Chart is regularly updated with new innovations and features.

Cons

All my experiences have been good and the data reporting is excellent. The one thing I am looking forward to is even more complex reporting features that are in development and will be released soon (so, not really a 'con'!).

Response from Spark Chart

Replied May 2019

Thanks for the great feedback Dylan. We appreciate it.

Kevin from On-Purpose Partners

Tried the Free Tools, Glad I Paid for Spark Chart

Very positive. The end user experience looks great and functions smoothly. The reports save us time on compiling stats and gives us insights. The learning curve isn't real steep but once the customs and design approach are understood it became a simple to use and powerful ally to our survey work.

Pros

Spark Chart's flexibility and features handles our diverse needs. We're a business strategy consulting firm so I need to survey clients workforces from time to time. We've also used it to set up a proprietary tool I designed to assess Fluidity within a company across the company, teams, or departments.

Reasons for Choosing Spark Chart

The added power of a dedicated tool versus Constant Contact and the lower price has made it a keeper. Same with the paid version of Survey Monkey, Plus I like that we can brand the surveys are our own and our survey participants don't get sold a survey tool after completing their survey. As a result, we look a lot more classy and professional.

Response from Spark Chart

Replied June 2019

Thanks for your feedback Kevin. We are continuing to work on more features and looking to make them as easy to use as possible.

Great for very specific use cases

Smooth, easy and a little boring.

Pros

What I love about this survey tool is that they offer a lot of things straight out of the box. Specifically starting a new survey is made so much easier with templates available in the system. The system is also quite easy to use. Although there's a tour option, the tool itself is pretty self explanatory. I can see this work really well when used inside businesses for 360 reviews or leadership surveys as the tool offers you to add e-mail recipients even including e-mail templates.

Cons

Although very user friendly , the surveys come across pretty dull. Surveys are already not something people are waiting to fill out so a bit more excitement would be very welcome. I also feel the survey templates could use a bit more explanation (why are certain questions where they are, what's the thinking behind it?) And when I choose any survey tool it has to offer the option to add images instead of words as answers. This encourages people to respond and engage. I have not found this to be available in this spark chart.

Response from Spark Chart

Replied September 2019

Thanks for your feedback. Much appreciated. It's great to get suggestions, particularly when they align with our plans for the future. We have new features in development for some of your suggestions. Thanks again. By the way, I would love to get on a call to discuss.

Great tool with great development trajectory

I am happy with SparkChart, as it helped me transition from paper to online in all my surveys. Would love it to conquer the likes of Menti...but this may not be the purpose of it.

Pros

I like the reliability and flexibility of the tool. I can do all my training survey work with it and it does so in a great way. Analysis of results is easy and straightforward. What really keeps me in the tool is the frequent improvement of the service. The people who run it listen to their users and have greatly improved the usability of the software. It's also stable as a rock. I love how I frequently get the message 'this is what is new since your last use' when I log in. Thanks guys for believing in your product and keeping it fresh!

Cons

Usability is still an issue for me. Some design decisions are just strange. why do I still have to look every time for the way to create a link to give my people? Why do I manually have to generate a link for the survey to hand out? Things have improved, but I still keep looking around for things more than I should.

Response from Spark Chart

Replied June 2019

Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate it. Please reach out to our support team for some help. It sounds like we may be able to make some things easier for you with a bit of one on one guidance. We are also building a new onboarding process right now. So, your input would be very beneficial. We are available 24 x 7.

Abe from simplicityEngine

Everything You Need In An Enterprise Review Tool

My company builds highly customized software for midsize companies, and our software gets used on average by 80-100 people in each company. We had no way of getting feedback after each deployment especially on what users thought of our software features and UX. This all changed after I discovered SparkChart. I can now send surveys to management teams and employees of each one of our customers and gain invaluable feedback.

Pros

The advanced branching logic and user management makes using this tool a breeze. I also love that I can start from a template and customize as I go. SparkChart has become a regular part of my business flow. Not to mention that the support team is top notch.

Cons

The tool can probably take into consideration more custom branding options for its enterprise users. I also had some issues getting my emails to show that they are being sent from my own company v.s. from SparkChart, but eventually got that issue resolved.

Reasons for Choosing Spark Chart

Response from Spark Chart

Replied June 2019

Thanks very much Abe. We really appreciate your feedback and review. We are listening to your suggestions.

Jacob from Kikkenborg Analyse

Industry: Research

Excellent Survey Software

I use it to do surveys for my clients. But you can use it in any case where you want to ask a person or more people about their opinion. This software is excellent - and the support is far better that anything I ever have experienced. If there is silence - they are improving the product. Just do it - you wont regret.

Pros

The incredible nice layout both when it comes the backend where you "live" and the graphics you are supposed to present to your audience. Super. Close to my reference in nordic design / japaneese design. The easy way to share links - both to join / invitate / and see the results. And up til today - I havent found any important bugs. It actually works. Are you doing surveys in english speaking countries - then you have acces to a library of well thought out templates, wich covers alot of common situations.

Cons

There is some kind of a learning curve - as there are with any new tool. It has improved a lot from spring 2019, and I think it is really easy to wrap your head around now. I have other survey tools that I up until today simply dont use because I cant figure out where to start or where to end. They looks fancy but are hard to get to deliver.

Response from Spark Chart

Replied May 2019

Jacob, thanks for your very encouraging and positive feedback. We really appreciate your comments. We have some more new features coming in the next week or so. Thanks again.

Kyle from aLaCarteGP.com

Simple and Powerful Survey/Market Research Tool @ a Great Price Point

My org relies heavily on the survey/market research tools & after vetting out dozens, the decision to go with Spark Chart was the best decision that we could've made.

Pros

Customer service is unbeatable Features that you'd expect are all there Features that you wouldn't expect in such a tool are also available that can take the capabilities to the next level. Then with the pricing as compared to some of the competitors, it's a no brainer.

Cons

Customization options (confirmed they're in queue w/ development). Some small areas are a little restricted on what can be changed but sounds like those options are in the pipe line.

Response from Spark Chart

Replied July 2019

Thanks for the feedback Kyle. We are continuing to work hard on many new features.

James from BJB Local Biz Marketing

Spark Chart is a multi-faceted marketing tool

I can determine if a potential client or customer is a fit for my business, based on the answers received. Spar Chart is part of my digital process to qualify new customers or clients.

Pros

Spark Chart is an easy tool to learn how to use, but very powerful when it is used to uncover information and share information for your clients or potential clients or customers. It is an excellent tool for surveys and feedback, utilizing it's various templates. I like it because I can create marketing audits for my business.

Cons

The only thing I didn't like a about the software is that there were not a lot of templates when I initially starting using it over a year ago. I just created my own templates for my business.

Response from Spark Chart

Replied June 2019

Thanks for your encouraging feedback James. We appreciate you taking the time. Let us know if you have some specific survey template requirements and we will build some and add them to our library.

Alex from NUCONET.com

Great tool for surveys

Spark Chart is a must tool to have to be able to gather information from your customers, and in our case from our clients' customers. This information is key to be able to develop products and services perfectly aligned to solve their problems and satisfy their real needs.

Pros

I like that it is a complete system to create, send, and analyze surveys

Cons

Their UX is not as intuitive as we would like it to be, but we've been told they are working on it so we now improvements coming soon

Response from Spark Chart

Replied May 2019

Alex, thanks for your great feedback about Spark Chart providing a complete survey system. We hear you about making the UX easier. We recently released a lot of changes to the UX but we also are working on more, including a new onboardng process. Surveys are inherently complex, which creates challenges, particularly with all the powerful features we have added. But we are committed to making everything as easy as possible. In the meantime, we are continuing to work on new fetaures and also providing 24 x 7 support and advice. Thanks again.

Leonard from The Smart Spartan

Industry: Public Safety

Powerful slicing & dicing

Pros

SparkChart is the best among the survey platforms I use when I want the ability to slice & dice the survey results - whether for my own analysis or to be purposeful about how I present results to others.

Cons

It's not the prettiest of the survey platforms that I use. It's not bad-looking, it's just not eye-catching. However, that's because SparkChart was made from the ground up to be a powerful survey platform first and then give eye-candy second. The very pretty platforms are eye-catching but don't offer the same degree of analytical power after collecting results.

Response from Spark Chart

Replied June 2019

Thanks for your feedback Leonard. We appreciate it.

GILBERTO from VALGASA

Industry: Research

Great professional App for Online Polling Proyects

My company provides Professional Public Opinion and political Surveys through polls of all types: face to face residence polls, call center polls and Facebook Polls. Lately with all the bots an d trolls attacking and answering many times Facebook polls, I was forced to eliminate them. Now with Spark Chart, besides the IP address, i have the GPS registering feature for every reply which allows me to audit the participants and protects me from people and machines voting many times. Before I would use the PRO Facebook Polls App with no fraud protection from trolls like Spark Chart offers.

Pros

Ease of Use, Flexibility, One on One 24/7 Customer Service, Double voting GPS checking, price.

Cons

Response from Spark Chart

Replied June 2019

Thanks for your feedback Gilberto. Much appreciated.

A real sleeper

Very good and easy to navigate I love the new logic features

Pros

This software is quickly becoming my go to form tool so many features . Updates and powerful features being added regularly keep them comming!

Cons

User interface is not a modern as I would like but ut very easy to navigate. I'm sure they will give it a. Facelift soon

Response from Spark Chart

Replied June 2019

Thanks for your encouraging feedback. We appreciate it.

Thet Htut from Myanversity

Comprehensive Survey Toolset

Simply, it is a wonderful app to use to create surveys. The app itself is geared towards business and educational surveys. I cannot use it for simple cases. Sometimes, I need more attractive and clean surveys. Then SparkChart is not a good option.

Pros

The app is clearly the comprehensive powerhouse to create surveys. I can create many kinds of surveys and it serves its purposes well. I can invite participants and review on them after the survey. The most thing I like about this software is it has complete analysis and ready made feature-rich templates.

Cons

The app is hard to navigate around. I had to play some time around to get used to it. The survey templates are feature rich but not very attractive yet. Sparkchart needs better UI and easy navigation.

Response from Spark Chart

Replied June 2019

Thanks for your review Thet. When you have time we would love to discuss your feedback in our Help Center. It sounds like there are features you may not have seen in your Spark Chart account. I am sure we can help to make sure your surveys are really attractive. We can also discuss your specific feature needs and get your ideas for any improvements.

Survey's with Power

I am very happy with the survey power Spark Chart gives me. Without these templates I wouldn't know where to find the best in class business surveys, much less how to put them together.

Pros

Sparkchart is the best in class survey software for power users. It lets you create very sophisticated surveys. Including Net Promoter Score Surveys Aggregate selected rating scale responses into a single chart Corporate Board Survey SWOT analysis survey and more... In addition they just completed a major UX remodel and the site is getting easier to use by the day.

Cons

The old UX was not great. But it is much better now!

Response from Spark Chart

Replied June 2019

Thanks for your feedback and review. we really appreciate your support.

Alan from Wembley Primary

Spark Chart Success

Surveying our staff/students and community has never been so easy. This is providing us with documented evidence of requested information that is guiding important school decisions. The ability to create a user friendly survey is capturing a wider audience. Very happy with Spark Chart!

Pros

Ease of use - myself and other staff members with limited IT knowledge have used this software to create staff surveys to guide our schools Professional Learning Plan and many other areas. Functionality - Plenty state of the art features which allow you to create a user friendly survey and then at the click of a button, it will graph your results. Play Tour - Provides you with a quick overview of the program in a easy to understand process.

Cons

With such a plethora of options, knowing the best one to use to suit my targeted audience is my only dilemma.

Response from Spark Chart

Replied May 2019

Thanks for the review and great feedback Alan. We appreciate you taking the time. If you need help with anything then let us know.We are available 24 x 7.

Ivan from Reservation Genie

Industry: Restaurants

Spark Chart packs a lot of power at a reasonable price

We signed up for a good deal and have emailed the team a few times about issues and questions. We also get a reliable response and from tech support. The listen and release new features often and that's important in the SAAS world. Continuing to innovate is imperative.

Pros

The ability to schedule and automate review requests.

Cons

There's some features and terminology that are not clear when interpreting the results on an individual and group basis. They've been making improvements.

Response from Spark Chart

Replied June 2019

Thanks for your review and feedback Ivan. We are continuing to work hard on new features. Feel free to contact us directly with specific features or requirements you need.

Sanjay from Guam Federation of Teachers

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Surveys done easy

This helped my organization sort out its priorities on the needs of the customers.

Pros

Spark Chart has tons of templates to begin your survey campaign. It is easy to send out surveys through emails. If your first round of emails do not get a response, you can send out a premade reminder email. Everything has been thought out for you.

Cons

The visuals on the site are minimal since this is designed to get data. My young office staff complain about the simplicity of the website; however, I love how I can get straight to the data. It has a simple layout, which is good for me.

Response from Spark Chart

Replied June 2019

Thanks for your review Sanjay. Ask your team to get in touch via our help center. It sounds like they may not have seen the powerful filtering and graphical charting options when creating and sharing reports. We can show them how to easily access the features.

Ian from Websumo Solutions

The Only Survey Tool I Use

I use this survey tool since year 2017 and love it very much. I already recommend it to few of my friends who are event organizer and they like it too.

Pros

I love the tool because it is very easy to use, and they have many ready-to-use templates library. This save me a lot of time to build a complete new survey project. Their support team is very helpful as well.

Cons

I hope they will develop mobile app for both iOS and Android in near future.

Response from Spark Chart

Replied May 2019

Ian, thanks for your feedback about the ease of use, the survey templates and our support. We hear your request about a mobile application for managing surveys. Spark Chart is responsive on mobile but we will certainly be looking at a mobile app in the future. In the meantime we are continuing to work on new features with a new release coming very soon. Much appreciated.

Troy from Mount Lawley Golf Club

High quality survey, great value!

The Club initiated an annual member survey in 2017 and now extend this to a number of levels across all operations. We have found the team at Spark Chart to be extremely professional and responsive to any queries or suggestions.

Pros

The reporting flexibility is exceptional and provides for valuable survey results which can be used on multiple levels.

Cons

Took a little time to get used to the terminology, but once accustomed the software is very easy to use and customise.

Response from Spark Chart

Replied May 2019

Thanks for your review and feedback Troy. We really appreciate you taking the time to lave your positive comments.

Russell from Lane Community College

Spark Chart is Worth Your Time and Attention

We use SparkChart in higher ed applications at a community college (ask about education discounts) and it fits the bill nicely.

Pros

Great alternative survey creation/tracking software option.

Cons

This is solid software that keeps improving, but one small complaint: it uses British spelling in the UI and templates. Of course, if that's the worst thing you can say, that's not bad!

Response from Spark Chart

Replied June 2019

Thanks for your feedback and review Russell. Sorry about the British spelling of some words. We are Australian and struggle with the s versus z decision. It is something we continue to debate.

Shawn from Shawn Boyle and Associates

An asset in Consultancy and Social Services

Sparkchart has great flexibility to be used in health and social services industries. The support provided by the Sparkchart team in survey development and reporting was excellent and has helped me use the full range of the capabilities of the software.

Pros

The personalised control over all aspects of Sparkchart is invaluable. You can customise and brand the surveys, messaging, reporting and analysis across all aspects of the software. The ease of use by participants on mobile and other devices is a great plus for better response rates. The live updating of completed surveys and presentation options saves a great deal of time and effort . The final product looks professional and easily lends itself to reporting to clients again saving time and money.

Cons

There's nothing yet that has been a problem.

Response from Spark Chart

Replied May 2019

Thanks for the great feedback Shawn.

Peter from SMARTink Marketing Agency, Brisbane, Qld

Very versatile and useful

I've been very happy with Spark Chart, and recommend it to others regularly now.

Pros

The options that are available to the user. It's incredibly flexible and versatile.

Cons

I had a major problem with the way the functions were named. The creators of the software continued the theme of sparks and rockets etc throughout the platform and it became really confusing. However, they listened to user feedback and completely overhauled this. The software is so much easier to use now, and simpler to understand.

Response from Spark Chart

Replied June 2019

Thanks for your review and feedback Peter. We are working hard on new features as well as a new onboarding process. So, there is a lot more planned.

Tim from Kojonup Agricultural Supplies

Industry: Farming

Good value, great outcome!

We are now easily able to get the honest opinions from our customers on where our business is strong and where we can make improvements for a small fraction of the cost of the original survey process we used! Now we can send out a modern answer controlled survey at the click of a button.

Pros

Amazingly simple to set up surveys and then repeat them. Analysis of the results was clear and easy to understand.

Cons

Initially some of the terminology was confusing, but the designers have well and truly changed this so it is now easy to understand

Response from Spark Chart

Replied April 2019

Thanks for the review. Much appreciated. We are continuing to work on new features.

Marius from VLU

Fantastic survey tool

Once you get over the Tour guide, you will be ready to set up your surveys in minutes. I use it to survey customers regarding their satisfaction and to collect feedback, although Sparkchart can be used for many different types of surveys (e.g. Net Promoter Score, feedback from employees, etc.)

Pros

I mostly enjoy and it to collect the customer satisfaction and feedback. I also love their integrations with Slack and Zapier.

Cons

The UX was not great and user-friendly, although it has changed greatly. There still is room for improvement in their design.

Response from Spark Chart

Replied June 2019

Thanks for your feedback and review Marius. We appreciate it.

spark chart, what you've been waiting for in survey solutions

Surveys!

Pros

Great modern interface. They're in a growth period and are listening to users and responding.

Cons

It doesn't connect to my marketing automation platforms.

Response from Spark Chart

Replied June 2019

Thanks for your review and feedback. Re your marketing platforms, have you tried our Zapier integration? Zapier connects Spark Chart with1400+ applications. Send us a message and we can look at your specific integration needs.

Dost from Marefidelis Coaching

Very good survey software on its way to be great.

As an executive coach and organizational consultant, I design many surveys to gather critical information and feedback about my client and/or the change initiative I am facilitating. I find it very flexible and versatile and easy to use!

Pros

Intuitive design, flexibility, excellent customer support, continuously developing features, great roadmap and fulfillment of the roadmap as promised.

Cons

There are still some important features I am waiting on the roadmap, like the 360 survey capability.

Response from Spark Chart

Replied May 2019

Thanks for your feedback Dost. We appreciate your support and patience as we continue to work on new features.

Mark from Huf Consultancy

The Truth Is Spark Chart

The overall experience with Spark Chart is good. It does what it should do. The reporting feature and Zapier integration are perfect. Highly recommended.

Pros

What stands out most the incredible easy way that Spark Chart lets you track and manage the overall progress of your surveys. And did I mention it does so in real time?! This is very convenient.

Cons

I would not directly want to call this a Con, but the sheer amount of features can be overwhelming. My advice is to schedule time to sit down and get to learn the system. It will not bring you it's full potential when you spend 5 minutes setting things up.

Response from Spark Chart

Replied June 2019

Thanks for your feedback and review Mark. You are right about needing to invest some time to uncover all the features. Much appreciated.

Fraser from Advertising ROI

Excellent product and great support

Pros

Ease of use and good to work with and support were quick to respond when needed

Cons

A couple of features from e.g. survey monkey missing when I used it

Response from Spark Chart

Replied June 2019

Thanks for your review Fraser. We are continuing to work on new features,

Daniel from AGrafica

Spark Chart rules

Pros

Excelente UI, easy to use, support extra hard

Cons

i have nothing to talk about this ok, that all right

Response from Spark Chart

Replied June 2019

Thanks for the feedback Daniel. Much appreciated.

Chantal from HR on Tap

Easy to use and flexible

Pros

Flexibility in type of questions and design, and ease of use

Cons

Reporting survey results for presentations could be more user friendly

Response from Spark Chart

Replied June 2019

Thanks for your feedback Chantal. If you have some time, and would like to discuss reporting, please contact us via our help center. I think there are some quick tips we will be able to give you to make reporting easy. And you probably have some ideas to help us meet your specific needs. We are available 24 x 7. Most of the feedback we get about our reporting is that it is very powerful and easy to use so we are keen to help..

Gabe from EXTAG

Amazing reporting!

Excellent. The software is super powerful, and the support is extremely responsive.

Pros

The reporting capability in SparkChart is absolutely incredible. The power and ability to customise the reports I have never seen in any other survey software.

Cons

There is a learning curve, but it's to be expected. To do amazingly complex and clever surveys, you need to invest the time to learn how to drive it.

Response from Spark Chart

Replied April 2019

Thanks for the great feedback. We are working hard to make the process as easy as possible for users.

Chris from Stevens and Daughter

Superb Survey Software

Very user friendly with extensive examples and help

Pros

The ability to be able to very quickly set up a survey, and the ease of sending out the survey and reporting the results.

Cons

No issues with the software, I am very satisfied with the sofware

Response from Spark Chart

Replied April 2019

Thanks for your positive feedback and support.Stand by for even more features very soon.

Mark from Beneficial Arts Pty Ltd

Excellent Tool For Survyes

Great tool. What's important is the vendors are always looking to improve the product and for me this makes the difference.

Pros

Great tool for creating surveys and the templates make it much easier.

Cons

It's relatively easy to use but could be improved and i know the vendors are keen to keep improving it. And that means a lot.

Response from Spark Chart

Replied June 2019

Thanks for your feedback and review Mark. We are continuing to work hard on new features and enhancements.

Joshua from Huskee Tech Pty Ltd

Industry: Import and Export

Amazing Survey Tool

We've been looking for a simple way to engage certain users for specific feedback (in our case, coffee importers) - SparkChat allows us to engage across multiple channels quickly and easily while looking really professional.

Pros

Onboarding with this product was amazing - they have a super simple but helpful training tool (plus resources) then lots of templates so you can get up an going asap.

Cons

Nothing! We're not power users but have not come across anything that was problematic.

Response from Spark Chart

Replied June 2019

Thanks for your review and feedback Joshua.

Tito from SUBCUTNEO

Awesome product

Pros

The platform in general is Great and Easy to use!

Cons

Integrations and design can improve to offer better solutions.

Response from Spark Chart

Replied June 2019

Thanks for your feedback Tito.

Very good alternative to SurveyMonkey

Very good experience, especially when I have to analyze the data it is incomparable to the other tools.

Pros

I like the ability they have to filter the result based on the response type and the beautiful chart styles.

Cons

It is a little complicated to create and share a new survey.

Response from Spark Chart

Replied June 2019

Thanks for the feedback. We appreciate you taking the time.

Vivian from Viva la Vive

Spark Chart

Positive experience after demo consult by the Spark Chart founder

Pros

Spark is an easy tool to use for surveying people and the support is on this tool is superb!

Cons

I have not found anything that I did not like

Response from Spark Chart

Replied June 2019

Thanks for your feedback and review Vivian.