• icon"They were fantastic about working with us to deliver projects within our budgets, and offered the most competitive pricing of any provider we talked to."
  • icon"SurveyLab have demonstrated to be a great solution, as well as a terriffic business partner solving our business needs and supporting our business model. They are always flexible and open to help."
  • icon"The software was quickly adopted by our agents and the supervision was made easy because of the great backend structure."
  • icon"Depending on the sample you are trying to achieve, the limit of 1,000 respondents for their basic plan could be considered low."
  • icon"I can't find any cons except it' only sometimes hard to find some features."
  • icon"No automatic saving of changes that can be forgotten."

Browse all SurveyLab Reviews

• Have you used SurveyLab and would like to share your experience with others?

Krystian

Perfect tool for academic research

Pros

Fast and intuitive user interface allows for an effortless survey creation and speeds up whole process. Very handy data collection possibilities allows to reduce data processing time in the future and provides additional insights.

Cons

I had small problem with question number manipulation, it is manageable but took some time. Beside that I do not see any cons.

Carlos

Great Solution & excellent Customer Care

My experience with SurveyLab

Pros

Cons

At this moment for our business need we havenĀ“t found any need that have not been fulfilled. There are som we are planning to implement, but SurveyLab is willing to work on them

Scope, Security, Business Model, Flexibility, customer care and Cost

Benjamin

Good alternative to Google Forms

Was looking for an alternative to Google Forms, so as to standout from the crowd, and MySurveyLab did a great job. Was able to craft a 3-question survey in under 20 minutes, with the option to choose between open- and closed-ended questions. Highly recommended for users who do not have access to SurveyMonkey, Google Forms or Typeform due to organization firewall.

Pros

- Standalone software which is not part of Google Suite - Accessible to non-Google account users

Cons

- Pages took a little longer to load over the school wifi network, not sure if it is a bandwidth issue

Susanna

Industry: Research

Best survey software for students

It's easy to use and to figure out. It gave a wide range of options and a clear overview of all the collected results.

Pros

The diverse question options this site provides, as well as a structured analysis report. I also loved that this site allowed question-jumps (logic) because most other sites don't offer that for free. Being able to collabortate with other users on a survey was quite nice as well.

Cons

The limit to the results in the free version.

Reasons for choosing SurveyLab

I read reviews online that compared a lot of free survey tools and this one really stood out.

Reasons for switching to SurveyLab

They didn't offer the question-jumps (logic) for free.

Excellent!

I have a great experience of use and our customers too. We don't have problem with the availability, we can to implement surveys for different uses cases, personalizations and integrations

Pros

The robust of the platform, API integration and good capabilities to c8stom surveys

Cons

I don't have any problem with the platform may be I hope that little bit improve for Look and feel

Reasons for choosing SurveyLab

Because the platform has a lot off capabilities to create diffent kind off solutions, options to use API's, complex logics into surveys, etc

Katarina

The best customer support ever!

Excellet experience. Particularly the speed of support that wasprovided quickly and very efficiently.

Pros

SurveyLab is intuitive and easy to use. It has all the features needed for designing a good survey. It is simple to set up. Customer can also pay on monthly bases, which is great for customers who use surveys intermittently.

Cons

I like everything about it, particularly user-friendliness.

Reasons for switching to SurveyLab

Survey Monkey was not as user friendly and it it was too expensive for users who needed full finctionality but only intermittently.

Thierry

Great value for money thanks ease of use and ease of multilanguage setup/translation

Excellent

Pros

Ease of use Design tool efficiency Multilanguage setup Super fast and efficient support (technical & commercial)

Cons

I really feel like being a very difficult customer if i write here someting i do not like. For the price, it is certainly a top solution.

Reasons for switching to SurveyLab

I used Survey monkey before: not good at all in multilanguage and survey management. After i used Qualtrics but the price is a killer for a company with average or low volume.

Szymon

Helpful and convenient

Helped me a lot in dealing with my work assignment.

Pros

I like the most the Logic system wchich is very proffessional and helps to move on quickly page by page with the survey and also attracts the visual effect.

Cons

Well, In my opinion the additional thing which might help some of the users is to add the possibility to duplicate the page of the survey.

William

SurveyLab: excellent product !

It's not difficult to utilize and to sort out. SurveyLab gave a wide scope of choices and an unmistakable outline of the relative multitude of gathered outcomes. I was searching for a choice to Google Structures, in order to champion from the group, and MySurveyLab worked effectively. I had the option to create a 3-question review in less than 20 minutes, with the choice to pick among open-and shut finished inquiries. Enthusiastically suggested for clients who don't approach SurveyMonkey, or Google Structures because of any firewall.

Pros

SurveyLab has exhibited to be an incredible arrangement, just as a terriffic colleague addressing our business needs and supporting our plan of action. They are consistently adaptable and open to help. Quick and instinctive UI, takes into account an easy overview creation and velocities up entire interaction. Extremely convenient information assortment prospects, permits to decrease information handling time later on and gives extra experiences. Independent programming which isn't important for Google Suite, and available to non-Google account clients.

Cons

I had a little issue with question number control, it is sensible yet required some attention. There were a hiccup during the running of the review because of a stage update, which made the survey quit working. Backing fixed this for me rapidly after I brought it up, despite the fact that it was simply by 5-second flash that I saw that the survey wasn't working.

Timea

Industry: Translation and Localization

May 2016

Very satisfied with mySurveyLab online surveys

mysurveylab.com online surveys has helped us learn about expectations of our new customers and maintain good and long-term relations with existing ones. mysurveylab.com has been doing an excellent job for us.

Kirill

Industry: Information Services

Positive experience - all aspects

We had a theory regarding our product and needed to conduct a survey to prove it right or wrong, The results were very, very helpful.

Pros

The survey was easy to create. The reports are easy to use. The support team is helpful and responds fast. They can provide their own panel of respondents which was extremely helpful.

Cons

The service did not accept cards so I had to make a wire transfer. It was not a big problem anyway.

Response from MySurveyLab

Hi Kirill. Thanks for nice words. We are working on the card payments for the sampling services, so next time we will be ready. :) We currently do support cards for all our subscription plans.

Replied June 2018

Julien

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Pros

We were on the lookout for an all-in solution for one of our client and we were especially looking out for a solution proposing advanced analytics. We have been pleasantly surprised by SurveyLab on all fronts. Taking over the software was easy and we have been able to quickly deploy complex surveys in different languages and which required a lot of logic conditioning. The software was quickly adopted by our agents and the supervision was made easy because of the great backend structure. We have had a few questions during the exploitation phase and we have received a stellar customer support from SurveyLab. Overall we will be using the product again for our next campaigns and we highly recommend it to other companies. Thank you SurveyLab!

Cons

Nothing we did not like per se. However the reporting sometimes required a bit of reformating before to be able to send the reports across to our final users. Not a deal breaker!

Gideon

Industry: Research

Great bit of kit, good alternative to Surveymonkey

It's ideal for business/agency of my size which can't invest in full enterprise kit (why would I want to!?)

Pros

It's got loads of functionality within each price plan and the developers are releasing lots of new functionality all the time.

Cons

Not a lot I don't like about it to be fair - I think it ticks a lot of boxes. Maybe they could email more hints and tips or news of new function releases?

Reasons for switching to SurveyLab

Much better product for the price

Amir

User friendly tool

I tested 7-8 tools before choosing SurveyLab and i found it one of the best tool that comply with GDPR.

Pros

Simple User Friendly inexpensive Fast customer support GDPR compliance

Cons

Customization in question text was limited

Marcin

easy to use employees testing

Used as a knowledge testing platform for employees. Very good feedback from users and analytics.

Pros

Range of customization, multichanneling, well worked out UI.

Cons

Too deep diversifications of functionalities between subscription plans

Marcin

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Strongly recommend mySurveyLab.com

I'm using mySurveyLab.com for a couple of months and I must admit that - in my opinion - this portal is just great. It has very user-friendly interface, it is easy to use and has various professional functions. Additionally, every time when I'm having some questions I'm in touch with mySurveyLab support team and I'm always getting quick reply and needed help from this department. This is very important because thanks to this I don't have any fear of creating new surveys and conducting new researches because I know that support team from mySurveyLab.com is going to help me and solve my problems. Many thanks to Mr Jakub for his patience and knowledge. I strongly recommend mySurveyLab.com!

Pros

- great support team - various functions - low price - professional statistics in different file formats

Cons

- It's hard to find any cons

Jakob

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Great mobile app for offline survey collection

The software is very easy to use. I can quickly create a survey and collect feedback. It became almost as important tool in our organization as Excel or PowerPoint.

Pros

Great mobile app for offline data collection. The tool just does the job. I can collect feedback from the remote locations, where the Internet connection sometimes is a big problem. This feature is a life saver.

Kit