• Pros

• "I like the usability of the software! It was super easy to set up and I liked that I could integrate it into my website!"

• "Interface It is very easy to understand and I consumer can use that without asking us."

• "The user interface is really likable. It really tries to minimize the mental burden during the creation process of new surveys. Also, the detailed listing of the different plans is quite helpful."

• Cons

• "Sometimes the dragging feature, when building the survey, didn't work properly. But, it never impeded my achieving what I needed."

• "I liked every bit of this software but I failed to add more images which is in paid version. You need to add more functions to your free version part."

• "One of the items that I was really concerned with was that for free accounts, you could only keep 3 surveys at a time. I wish this would be increased since the tool is really easy to use."

Browse SurveyLegend Reviews

Sara from SoloPoint Solutions

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Easier to use than bigger brands

Highly comparable to Survey Monkey, but better bang for the buck!

Pros

- Drag and drop function - The ability to add page break but stay within the same page

Cons

- Sometimes the drag function freezes while being moved up and down

Reasons for Choosing SurveyLegend

Ease of use for me (the administrator) in creating the survey and easier navigation for the survey respondents.

Ray from MTG Company

Best survey software I've ever used

Easy to use, great customer service, and helped me achieve my small business goals!

Pros

I am a user experience designer and small business owner. I love how SurveyLegend combines ease of use with beautiful aesthetics. This is a survey I actually enjoyed creating and wanted to put in front of my customers. I needed a survey that customers could rank their favorite products (with photos) and SurveyLegend was exactly what I was looking for. Not to mention, their customer service team rocks! Every question I fielded was answered by their gurus. I will definitely be using their service again. Thank you SureyLegend for building an incredible product.

Cons

I only send about 1 survey every 3 months so an option to pay based on number of surveys sent in a year (or maybe a survey package) instead of a subscription would be helpful for my small business.

Reasons for Choosing SurveyLegend

Mobile friendly, ranking products with photos (two features that were a MUST) and SurveyLegend hit a home run with these

Response from SurveyLegend

Replied January 2020

Hi Ray, WOW! Your review made us all smile here at SurveyLegend. Glad to hear you found our solution easy to use and helpful, nice that you use the picture ranked question type, it's really an engaging question type and makes surveys, forms and polls look much more modern and fun. Ray, we do have monthly plans, and you can downgrade whenever you're done, even during month one. Go to this page www.surveylegend.com/pricing/ and above the plans you have two buttons, one is yearly and one is monthly, click on the monthly button to get the monthly prices. Thanks once again for the great review we are honored to have amazing members like yourself. Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

Emin Çetin from İzmir Development Agency

Practical and easy to use

In general, I liked it and benefitting from it.

Pros

It is very practical and user friendly. Also, cost effective comparing with similar options.

Cons

Question types are limited and available questions are not customizable as well. For example, I want to insert a prioritization question, but I cannot do it with available tools. I have to compromise with my survey and ask such questions in different ways. Also designing sperate questions is also not available. For example, I have several likert-type questions but I have only a carousel-type of a design for all of them. I cannot see all the subquestions together in a table. Finally, I couldn't upload all or a part of my questions at once. I had to write them again.

Review as a student

Overall it's a great site with an easy to navigate interface, not much more to say there

Pros

Compared to other form sites like google forms or Microsoft forms, I found this easier to use and had more features, I had to search a lot to find a survey maker site that offers pictured questions as Microsoft and google weren't offering it, I'm using the site for free as a student and I find that the features available is pretty good for no payment.

Cons

That there are simple things unavailable like the Opinion Scale which is usually free was unavailable and it prompted me to upgrade to pro, I found this a bit weird because on most, if not all sites this feature is usually free, I wouldn't have been shocked if the slider or even the picture format you had to pay for but seeing as there's a way to get the pro version for free even if it's only a week given I didn't make much of a fuss about it

giselle from Hospitality

Great trial and no trying to upgrade every minute like survey monkey

Gettin dipstick existing clients views on change post covid

Pros

easy to use and could get help chat to help on questions

Cons

not sure how to use images yet and it was not easy to find out exact needed to look good it will take a bit of practice and we only get 3 frees surveys

Reasons for Choosing SurveyLegend

Better trial product with unlimited responses, looks better for respondents

Sebastian from Personal

First time try

It was useful for a general survey about a specific topic because other popular survey only admit 10 questions

Pros

Because it is free and you can use unlimited questions

Cons

The exporting to excel should be free immediately

Reasons for Choosing SurveyLegend

because the reviews and comparison i have found on internet

Vasiliki from GACUK

Industry: International Affairs

A quick and practical tool for creating high-quality surveys that really stand out

Pros

I was introduced to Survey Legend by a friend after having tried without success quite a few similar products. I was quickly impressed by the practical layout and the fact that every step was explained thoroughly. What I like most about Survey Legend is that it doesn't have a limit of questions - instead, you can include as many questions as possible and design a personalized survey.

Cons

More backgrounds and a wider colour choice would be welcome.

Reasons for Choosing SurveyLegend

Survey Legend is easier to use.

connor from Scratch Help

SO GOOD!!!

Pros

I like that it is easy to use. All you have to do is drag and drop. It gives you lots of features for free unlike others.

Cons

This is so good I do not have any cons at all!

Reasons for Choosing SurveyLegend

Because it has lots of features that are free.

Very pleased!!!!

Pros

The software is very easy to use, the features (for example templates, types of questions, etc.) are plenty to make the surveys professional, and the overall site is very well thought out.

Cons

There could be small video tutorials, but this is more of a luxury than a necessity.

Joanna from University of Brighton

Very good tool

Pros

Its features, ease, nice graphecs and simplicity.

Cons

Perhaps make some of the paying features available for the trial but other than that, very nice to use and simple

Olivia from St. Paul's Co-educational College

I'm working on a school project on how students treat their e-waste

Pros

There are several features that I really enjoyed while using it. Firstly, the designs all look really nice. There are many different themes to choose from and all of them look wonderful. I can also set a front page to introduce myself and my work before people start doing the survey. It has made my survey look classy and appealing for others to do. Secondly, it's very easy and simple to create and use. Just drag your favourite style of question into the survey and you can simply edit with ease. There are also quite a lot of question types to choose, so it gives my survey more variety and fun to complete. Thirdly, it allows me to have unlimited questions. I really like this feature as it offers me an opportunity to develop my questions in depth and provides me a convenient platform to create something more academic to support my school project. Overall, it's a great experience to use this and I'm satisfied with the quality of my work.

Cons

There are some features that I would like them to be included in the free version. Firstly, I think that the function of branching out is quite a common type of question and it would be great if I can use it. I have several questions that require this function, yet I was not able to use it for free so I had to change my plan. From this, I also hope that there is a function of labelling the questions in numbers so even if I couldn't use branching out, I can still ask my respondents to skip it themselves. Secondly, I hope that the results can be shown in an excel file, yet this feature is again only available in the pro version. I'm still a student and I don't have much money to afford this so if this feature is provided for me it would have been so much more efficient and convenient for me to analyse the data.

Response from SurveyLegend

Replied September 2018

Hi Olivia, Thanks for taking the time to do such a detailed review, helping us and others really understand the value with SurveyLegend :) Glad the quality of work was good and that you got a lot out of SurveyLegend, we are honored we could help. All of your cons refer to features not being in the free plan and you being a student, but that's why we have a special price for student and educators see here: https://www.surveylegend.com/pricing-education/ We can't have a 100% free solution, if we did we would not be able to exist. That's why we take paid for professional features like the ones you mentioned. I hope my response makes things more clear and that the discounted price makes life easier for you and other students :) Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

Tanjin from Education

Easiest to use and cheapest on the market for its value.

I have only used it for one survey but I check the responses daily and the emails that let me know when responses have reached 5/10/etc. are also very helpful. Overall, it’s my favourite survey tool to use so far.

Pros

I really like all the data tools that are given to us and that there is an option to export and share the data in various formats. All the information on the individual responses are very helpful. The survey itself is also very customisable so you can personalise as much or as less as you’d like!

Cons

The only suggestion I would have is that it could provide with an estimated time taken or average time taken to the users before they take it. Or give the survey creator the option to show those times.

Reasons for Choosing SurveyLegend

It was the cheapest option while still being highly customisable.

Response from SurveyLegend

Replied January 2020

Hi Tanjin, Big thanks for your great review, we are really honored to have amazing members like you :) We do our best to offer an easy to use yet powerful solution with a competitive price. Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

Débora from Environmental Services

Industry: Environmental Services

A big help for my thesis

I found it really easy to use and very complete with a lot of options. Will be using it in the future

Pros

I have tried lots of platforms for surveys but none of them wore good enough for my study, so I did a google search for the best survey platforms and SurveyLegend was in one of the top spots! It was free so I tried it. BEST. DECISION. EVER. I LOVE how aesthetic it is, the diversity of options for every tip of question, and specialy the way it analysis the results. I can really see myself using this software for future studies!

Cons

What I found kind of bad about the software was the fact that, in order to see the results from your survey you need to pay. Maybe have another way to get the results without paying or let the costumers know they will have to pay before they apply the survey, because for a student like me its not easy to have extra money for this kinds of stuff.

Response from SurveyLegend

Replied August 2019

Hi Debora, Thanks for the great review, we love you back :) The free solution has data limitations and one of them is not being able to export the raw data. This we state on our pricing pages and our feature page, you must have missed them. Please see www.surveylegend.com/pricing/ and www.surveylegend.com/features/. We try to offer as much as we can for free like unlimited data collection, unlimited questions can be added... But some data view is only provided in the paid plan, to get the full data access you need a Pro plan or higher. We need to have paid features to exist and hope that the monthly fee is something you can afford, let me help you some more by providing a discount www.surveylegend.com/pricing-discount/ Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

Clare from Promedia Publishing

Industry: Publishing

Great interface but useful features only available with upgrades

I use the system to send out voting forms for my magazine's awards ceremony and track the results.

Pros

The design and user-friendliness of creating the survey is great - very simple to understand and easy to put together.

Cons

Some of the functionalities which could have been free, such as a thank you page and adding links into the survey, are only available with upgrades. Also I would have appreciated an integrated email/message send system within the platform so that I could email out the survey and then send reminders to those who haven't answered automatically, rather than having to keep track of respondents manually.

Response from SurveyLegend

Replied January 2020

Hi Clare, Thanks for the review, we do our best to offer as much as we can for free but we are not Google :) meaning we don't sell ads or track your data to provide better ads. We sell our software and do our best to provide live support and amazing ease of use, and in the end, we hope that our members that need the premium features consider paying as the world still requires money for us to live and to be able to offer our services. The same way as you and others need to bill for your services at some point we also must do so. Thanks for being a member of SurveyLegend, we are honored to have you as members bee it free or paid. But please don't forget we have costs :) Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

Useful for Collecting Feedback!

Overall, my experience with SurveyLegend has been pretty positive. I think that it serves its role and is a good alternative to services such as SurveyMonkey, which are pricier and just not an option for many individuals. I like the creative control that is given to the users on SurveyLegend, as I am able to change around colors and logos to make the surveys more personalized. I would reccomend to others to check it out if they're looking for something like this!

Pros

SurveyLegend has been really great for collecting feedback! Where it be for collecting feedback from students, teachers, or colleagues, we have been able to get general ideas of how well our projects have been doing throughout the schools. This allows us to see how other people feel about the things that have been implemented and when we know that something has not been received well, we are able to take the criticism to create improvements.

Cons

What I like the least about SurveyLegend is that there is a limitation placed with only ten questions that are able to be asked. As a result, we are not able to go past the ten questions limit without having to pay for a subscription. As someone who works in a school and can't get a subscription that's very expensive, I am required to create multiple surveys so that I am under the limitations. This can be very inconvenient at times and I hope that the ten-question limit is increased.

Response from SurveyLegend

Replied August 2019

Hi, secret reviewer :) Thanks for the great review but I must say we are surprised that you only could add 10 questions, this is not a limit we have, with us you can add unlimited amounts of questions. I suspect you must have missed something during the creation. See what can be used with a free plan here www.surveylegend.com/features/ Next time please chat with our support team, they will help. Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

KELSEY from Thurston County Stormwater Utility

I am loving the fun functionality of this!

Pros

It is very intuitive offering drag and drop style design features. This product has such vibrant personality, I felt it could help in addressing the dry survey overload many folks experience that doesn't encourage deep engagement in the topic. While being funky and colorful, Survey Legend still offers professional evaluation options, making it a holistic survey platform~!

Cons

Hmmmm... There really isn't anything that I don't like so far. I would have loved to have access right away to a free trial of full functionality to truly understand the platform's value right away. I think that would be strategic -- to offer 1 initial survey attempt at full capability and then require payment (or offer the option to submit reviews for extra time). Without this option it's difficult to get the whole picture perspective.

Response from SurveyLegend

Replied July 2018

Hi Kelsey, Thanks for the great review, I hope others see your review :) We are glad you like our approach to survey, form and poll creation. We put a lot of time and energy on making sure our solution stays easy to use yet powerful and never ever becomes boring hehe. We prefer offering a forever free account and if paid features are needed we offer 3 paid plans that you can choose. We have a lot of members enjoying the forever free plan and we don't plan on changing it :) But thanks for your feedback. Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

It is a great platform to create your survey forms and analyze the results.

My survey went well. People appreciated about the form which I created for them. These software are very useful for students and researchers.

Pros

I was looking for the image choice option which I failed to find in any other application. Image choices are the best for interactive forms.

Cons

Response from SurveyLegend

Replied July 2018

Hi, Thanks for your great review. Glad to hear your respondents appreciated the great looking surveys :) We try to give as much for free as we can, but we also need to have paid features. When you upload images to our platform it takes space, space costs. In the free plan we allow 6 images for you to upload, adding a cost for us that we take, for you to be able to use our solution even as a free member. More than 6 & the cost starts to be too much for us to handle on a big scale. We have millions of users & many of them are free, now the 6 images can be multiplied by the amount of free user we have & suddenly the cost of hosting increases dramatically. I hope my explanation is good enough for why we can't offer unlimited upload of images :) Hope to see you & other amazing member use SurveyLegend for free or as paid. It's important to remember, that we are grateful for all our members, free or paid, you're all part of the SurveyLegend family :) BR, SurveyLegend

Anikah from University of Seychelles

SurveyLegend as a great platform

My experience was very fruitful as I was able to design my questionnaire in a professional manner at the same time learning new aspects which I can include in my assignments as well as during exams.

Pros

This software was very user friendly. Should you feel lost, various options were available to learn how to use the different components available.

Cons

The main problem I had with this software is that you could not interlink questions. On another note, if users were not eligible to take the questionnaire, there was no way they could skip the rest of the questions straight to submit without having to go through the other questions.

Response from SurveyLegend

Replied January 2020

Hi Anikah, Thanks for the review, you seem to have missed our logic and branching feature see link here: https://www.surveylegend.com/user-guide/survey-logic/ You can use logic to send the respondents to the thank you page (an exit page) if they aren't the correct candidate. Our support is always here to help, next time please ask and our support legends will assist :) Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

Bastian from eMundo GmbH

Fancy survey platform which could lower the entry barrier

Pros

Cons

When it comes to inserting logic for conditional questions, the user interface again tries to ease the process with a graphical flow. However, I found the expressiveness of this logic quite limited. I am not quite sure, though, if this stems from my lack of experience with this tool or if this a real flaw. The biggest struggle I had with this tool was to find out which features would ultimately be useful and thus justify an license upgrade. Ideally, Surveylegend would offer a fully-featured demo version with limited results export or limited usage duration.

Response from SurveyLegend

Replied December 2018

Hi Bastian, Thanks for the great review, we work hard on offering an easy to use yet powerful survey, form and poll solution. The logic flow is easy to use but it's limited if you have a free account, the system informs you if you exceeded the features of the free plan. Thanks once again for your feedback, it always listen to our legendary members and act :) Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

Jessica from Self Employed

Best Survey tool for companies

I am more than satisfied with their product and will use it again in the future! If you're looking for a way to engage people and make them more willing to answer a series of questions, don't look any further. SurveyLegend is the way to go. I have many positive feedbacks from people I've sent the survey to who were pleased by the design and how intuitive it was

Pros

I was looking for a tool that I could use to start a market research on the type of product i'm developping in my country. Regarding the current situation it was necessary for me that people take the time and enjoy answering my survey. I also needed a tool that would allow me to add pictures in it. The features SurveyLegend has to make the survey more appealing and intuitive are just perfect!

Cons

Maybe an automatic way of collecting emails without having to ask them as part of the survey would be a perfect addition to what you offer already

Reasons for Choosing SurveyLegend

Better choice, gathered all the features I needed. I look forward to using it again in a few months from now

Review of Survey Legend

Overall good. But it shouldn't let you add an option for "Other" if it won't let you view the answers.

Pros

I like the easy to move, easy to add boxes for each survey question. It's very easy to select which type of survey question it is, upload images, and move questions around.

Cons

Deceptive tactics. There multiple choice option of "Other", which lets the survey-taker type in their own answer. Using the free version, I was able to add this in to a multiple choice question. But when I go now to view the responses, SurveyLegend tells me I can't view the individual responses without upgrading to a paid plan. NOW they tell me, after I've already sent out the survey to everyone. It allowed me to create an option for comments but won't let me view them. So now I have to email all my co-workers and ask them if they submitted a comment in "Other" and to just email it to me. Embarrassing.

Response from SurveyLegend

Replied May 2019

Hi fellow Legend, Your review is appreciated, yes you can view all data in Live analytics, but other is hard to incorporate into the 'Live analytics' so it looked good and is usable. We move that to individual responses view and that view is not free. We explain about the other option and that it will not show in 'Live analytics', see here: https://www.surveylegend.com/user-guide/enable-other-choice/ We hope that using the survey solution, collecting all data and saving a lot of time is good enough to consider to upgrade. We do have monthly plans and you can upgrade and downgrade, this way only pay for one month and no more. Stay legendary, enjoy your week and weekend. Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

Mohd from UiTM

Very nice survey platform!

SurveyLegend give better experiences for me in helping me doing my research. So I do recommended students who need to do some survey on their research/thesis to use this platform because another platform strictly limited your question and respondents in free package. Besides, this platform will help you to reduce your expenses since they are kind enough to give Pro package for 3 weeks and you just need to write some review.

Pros

I do like the survey legend because at the welcome page you can attach an image. Another platform does not provide me with this feature.

Cons

Another platform provide user to see result on individual respond even though you cannot export it. So, I do like to have this feature even I am not export the result. Overall, the starter package is very good unless the features for see all individual result.

Response from SurveyLegend

Replied May 2019

Hi Mohd, Thanks for the great review glad to hear we could help you during your research. We do our best in helping even if you can't afford to pay, that's why we provide a one time option where you give an honest review and in return, you get a one week upgrade to the Pro plan. Thanks once again we do appreciate it. Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

Georgios-Michalis from Nice Ice

A great, all around survey creation & management software, even by staying free

SurveyLegend allowed me to create an incredible customer survey research, which was at around 80% how I wanted it to be due to (normal) limitations of the free version.

Pros

- Far superior to free alternatives (ex. Google Forms) in terms of customization - Lot's of sleek designs to use, even with the free version - A handful of different question choices

Cons

- Lots of limits for the free version (ex. can't extract data, can't see lots of individual responses) - Pro version has lots of limitations for a purchased version - Better paid versions are somewhat expensive

Martín from Yale University

Great survey manager

Good experience, but I might go back to other survey managers.

Pros

I like how easy it is to construct new surveys, and to manage the answers you get from participants.

Cons

I don't like that it took me a while to learn how to use it, because it is less straightforward and easy to use than other softwares.

Angie from Seattle Repertory Jazz Orchestra

Industry: Performing Arts

SurveyLegend is beautiful in its simnplicity

Great!

Pros

Very easy to build a survey and have it up and running in minutes.

Cons

I am using the free version - and had I known I'd need to upgrade to see text field answers I may have chosen other software.

Reasons for Choosing SurveyLegend

Looked easy to use and free option.

Response from SurveyLegend

Replied August 2019

Hi Angie, Thanks for the review, we do appreciate it. Glad you like our ease of us :) We try to offer as much as we can for free like unlimited data collection, unlimited questions can be added... But some data view is only provided in the paid plan, to get the full data access you need a Pro plan or higher. We need to have paid features to exist and hope that the low monthly fee of $19 is something you can afford. But let me help you some more by providing a discount www.surveylegend.com/pricing-discount/ so instead of $19 it's now $15 :) Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

santiago from NSF

Best Survey APP

Pros

Survey legend is one of the best survey apps in the E- Market. It´s easy to use, simple and practical. It gives you a lot of new option , and its also easy to track your results.

Cons

i dont have yet any cons, but maybe you can add more functions.

Rich from Baptist Church

Accessible

I was conducting research regarding disabled people's experiences. SurveyLegend was not only accessible for me as the user but also for those completing the survey.

Pros

SurveyLegend was intuitive and allowed me to try a variety of options for formatting that helped not only with presentation of the survey but also helped to refine the questions. Live Analytics allowed me to identify demographics that were not being reached and to target the survey to increase the overall reach.

Cons

Creating the survey I added a number of 'pages' which each contained related questions. It did not seem possible to jump to a page for editing and rather I needed to scroll through the whole to find the page and questions that required edits.

Reasons for Choosing SurveyLegend

SurveyLegend more of the features that I required for both questioning and analysing.

Lauren from Huckleberry & Co.

Perfect for Website Surveying

Overall I have enjoyed using SurveyLegend!

Pros

Cons

I did not like that you have to pay to see the responses.

Response from SurveyLegend

Replied January 2020

Hi Lauren, Thanks for the great review, we offer as much as we can for free but you want to see individual responses and not aggregated data that's shown on Live analytics for free. We must bill for some of our features as your billing for your services/products, so must we. The great thing is we have monthly plans so you can always pay for one month and downgrade, this way you only pay for one month only. Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

Alisa from Ideogrambkk

So Impress and I Love It

Pros

Cons

Not support marketing detail much but that not a big deal.

Reasons for Choosing SurveyLegend

Similar but not support big picture answer

Gregory from Austin ISD

Easy to start and made me look like a Pro!

Pros

I really liked that I was able to immediately begin designing a survey. The tools were simply laid out and explained so that I didn't feel like I had to read a software manual first. I was able to learn on the fly and find out how simple it was. That doesn't mean that it didn't have many features or let you dig deeper, it did all that to - but I found the interface easy and clean.

Cons

There were limitations on the free version. I understand why, I just wanted to get into more of the logic sets. It'll wait until I sign up for the Pro version!

Response from SurveyLegend

Replied June 2018

Hi Gregory, Thank you for making our day, the entire team was super happy to read your review :) When we set out to create SurveyLegend our focus was and still is to create an easy to use yet powerful survey solution that enables you to create beautiful surveys, forms, and polls with no prior experience. Your amazing review confirms us that we have managed in doing so, and we want to thank you for reminding us that we have accomplished this. It's an honor to have you using SurveyLegend, warm greetings from Sweden and the entire SurveyLegend team.

Corey from GSU

Industry: Research

Get's the job done and allows for aesthetic customization of surveys

Overall, I am a fan of SurveyLegend. It allows for great customization of surveys which leads to consistent results and happy participants.

Pros

What I like most about SurveyLegend is that it allows for the aesthetic customizations of surveys that many other softwares do not. That is, the options and settings available to the user are fantastic and allow for almost complete customization to ensure that your survey looks exactly as it should. Live analytics are also a very nice feature.

Cons

What I like least about this software is that it doesn't allow for the exportation of data unless you are on a monthly payment plan. Though this is a small point, it is still a con when I look at this SurveyLegend.

Response from SurveyLegend

Replied May 2019

Hi Corey, You made our day :) thanks for the great review, we are honored to have a member like you. We do try to offer as much as we can for free, but exporting is not one of the features that's in the free plan. But you can if you like upgrade for one month and downgrade the same month, this way you only pay for that month and no more. Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

Samantha from UT AUSTIN

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Better than most, would reccomend

Pros

I enjoy how easy it is to use, and the options I have to ask my subjects. I can choose between short answer, multiple choice, one choice, pictures, you got it!

Cons

One of the few things I would ask to have freedom over is the background and the font. In my opinion, the given font options are not very professional and being that I am sharing this within a big population, I would like something that looks more modern and sleek.

Response from SurveyLegend

Replied May 2019

Hi Samantha, Thanks for the feedback, glad to hear you found our solution easy to use. The font and background features are part of our paid plan, to be able to edit this you have to upgrade to the Business plan. We try to provide as much as we can for free, but some features do cost and this is one of them. See whats free and not here www.surveylegend.com/features/ Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

Monica Rachelle Tan from Coca-Cola Far East Ltd.

Best thing I never knew I needed

Overall, my experience w Survey Legend was better than what I was expecting. I was so used to doing my analytics after all the survey results have come in; but now, its such a joy to see my numbers updated real time :)

Pros

I was using a different platform for my surveys before, but recently, a friend had told me about Survey Legend. It was easy to use - the interface was easy to navigate through; there were different options for the type of survey you wanted; the shared link was readily available; you had palettes to choose from when designing; I was not limited to a number of questions; and my favorite feature: there was live analytics!

Cons

Response from SurveyLegend

Replied November 2018

Hi Monica, Honored to have a CocaCola employee use our solution :) Your feedback made us all here at SurveyLegend glad. 3 surveys are the maximum you can create with a free account but after that, we do have yearly or monthly plans that start from $19/month or $170/year. The great thinbg with the monthly plan is that you can downgrade whenever you like, no minimum signup period :) Warm greetings from us here at SurveyLegend.

Onpilin from Sasha's Fine Foods

Best ever online survey

Unlike other online survey service, SurveyLegend offers very generous number of functions, questions and participants for free users. It is suitable for those who would like to conduct a survey and have a lot of question and participants. In addition, their customer service agents are helpful and friendly. I contacted them twice for advice on functionality and they just provided excellent support and clarified all of my questions. If we happen to conduct a survey again, I definitely use SurveyLegend again.

Pros

SurveyLegend offers unlimited number of questions and participants, which are really useful when you have loads of questions to ask. Moreover, the live analytics function categorises data in a very easy to read format so it helps us interpret data to insight faster.

Cons

Some important functions are disabled for free version. For example, we cannot extract data into excel format or cannot delete some responses.

Response from SurveyLegend

Replied September 2018

Hi Onpilin, Thanks for the great review, we are honored to have you as a member :) We are glad you found our solution easy to use and generous. We try to give away as many features as we can for free, but the export of data is not one of them. We would love to be able to offer a solution that's 100% free but if we did that then we would not be able to exist. Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

Razvan from NttData

Fast and easy, check the paid/free features before you start

Good tool but a bit misleading free version.

Pros

I was looking for a flexible tool to run a survey. I picked SurveyLegend because it was not as limited in the free version as some of the competitors. It is easy to get started, with a very straight forward interface.

Cons

It's not very clear from the start how the free version will limit you, until AFTER the results start coming in and you realise you don't have detailed access to the data without paying. That's frustrating to say the least. It's normal to pay for extra services and functionality but one needs to know that very clearly upfront not when you are 'caught'.

Response from SurveyLegend

Replied August 2019

Hi Razvan, Thanks for the great review and for the great review, glad you found we offer more than our competitors. But we do have paid features and one of them is data export, you can export the data and you don't have 'Individual responses' view we are more than clear with it on our pricing page: www.surveylegend.com/pricing/ and features page: www.surveylegend.com/features/. We try to offer as much as we can for free like unlimited data collection, unlimited questions can be added... But some data view is only provided in the paid plan, to get the full data access you need a Pro plan or higher. Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

Konrad from TomTom

Very simply and well done site for making surveys!

I had to know opinion on some problem. I had to ask all people from my departmen. Thanks to it I could create needed survey fast and for free. Results are displayed on very well looking graphs and diagrams.

Pros

The software offers easy to use and very intuitive interface. You can design your own survey just like you want! The most exciting for me is how it looks - buttons, forms, every single field looks well - it doesn't matter where you open your survey - on a normal screen or mobile. When you create your survey you can use a lot of options like a typical questions or "picture" questions ;-) You can mark some questions as a required and everything works well and dynamically.

Cons

When you write question with a couple of options you can use option "Other" and let user write what he wants - that's great - but sadly you cannot see the answers in free version ;( (you have to buy monthly plan or you can get it for free - you have to write positive or negative review) - my review is rather positive - the site is responsive and looks really good.

Response from SurveyLegend

Replied May 2017

Hi Konrad, Thanks for the great review :) we are happy to know you enjoy our solution. We will be improving our "Live Analytics" and hope to be able to show even the other option. The other option is not shown because it affects the visual (charts) presentation negatively on the "Live Analytics" page. Warm greetings, Team SurveyLegend

Lubaina from Various Non Profit organizations

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Its a pleasure to use, for both researchers and respondents

Pros

Love the user interface - I can set up surveys exactly as I want, get live analytics, identify and easily share actionable insights; also the SurveyLegend team are great at reaching out

Cons

You have to have a pro subscription to export your data and do all the clever things SurveyLegend supports, and for me it's not cost effective to do that for one-off, infrequent surveys

Response from SurveyLegend

Replied May 2018

Hi Lubaina, I must say your review made our day :) We are all happy to hear you enjoy using our solution and that our support team did a good job in assisting you during your survey creation journey. We are honored to have you as a member of the ever-growing SurveyLegend family. Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

Georgina from Loughborough University

Industry: Research

Really easy and quick to use!

I would 100% recommend SurveyLegend to anyone, it is so simple to use and provided me with a comprehensive way to complete my research and I was able to reach a wide target population with the ability to use my survey on mobile devices.

Pros

The number of different question formats allowed me to design and utilise numerous answer styles to one question; the ease of use and the compatibility on mobile.

Cons

Harder to view live analytics in individual responses, live results in the free version show up as responses to the question rather than individual responses to each question.

Response from SurveyLegend

Replied September 2018

Hi Georgina, You spoil us with praises :) Thanks a lot, really happy to know that our solution was able to help you and save you time. We focus on making sure our surveys, forms, and polls are device friendly, more than 50 % of the surveys respondents to are done on phones so that's a super important aspect to think of and we did just that when we developed our solution :) Thanks once again for the great review and support. Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

Wajahat from Szabist

I liked the overall quality as it was so easy to design and create one survey.

I had a sociology project which was on the topic water scarcity and its usage and i had to submit a survey to prove my point. It was hard for me to get the hard copies and then fill them by going to every person, but a friend suggested this so i used it and i loved it and i will further recommend this software to everyone.

Pros

The software is really user-friendly, I didn't even contacted the customer service as it was so easy and yeah its totally worth of money.

Cons

There was actually nothing at least that I disliked :) Because it was so to create a survey and also get the live results at once.

Response from SurveyLegend

Replied May 2018

Hi Wajahat, Thanks for the great review :) Really happy to hear our solution was of help during your sociology project. Hope all went well with your sociology project :) Warm greetings, Team SurveyLegend

Elena from Entrelanas

Great interphase and ease of use

It has been very good and clean experience. I do not enjoy that having to upgrade in order to get more features doesnt let me apply the current credit i have from the running month, but rather i have to pay in full for the next feature.

Pros

I liked how nice and pretty the interphase is for the end user. and how easy it is to set up. I enjoyed that i got to use the pics i wanted for the poll and it was aesthetically pleasing and not just functional.

Cons

How the "secure" voting is not as secure as it is advertised at the begning. I had to ask and do a bit more reading to understand how to make the survey more secure. It is not as easy as simply them having developed a code for preventing multiple entries from the same user.

Reasons for Choosing SurveyLegend

It was an easy platform to use, and it looked appealing for my public and my purpose in using it.

Response from SurveyLegend

Replied January 2020

Hi Elena, Thanks for the great review, we are truly honored. We do our best to improve our system and stop respondents from doing the survey again, we hate creating and if it's a prise involved people tend to cheat. More features to stop cheaters will be coming in the near future :) When you upgrade from a Pro account to a Business account, the system refunds the remaining money you have left from the Pro account to your card that you paid with. No money is ever lost when you use our solution, you only pay for what you use :) Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

Dovile from UAB Forum Fitness

Simple to use, good value for money

We are using it to survey our clients and it works well

Pros

I like that in free trial version they have Like questions with multiple questions in one, which in other platforms are only as paid feature

Cons

did not notice yet, while using the platform

regarding value for money

Response from SurveyLegend

Replied August 2019

Hi Dovile, Thanks for the great review, happy to know our solution is helping you collecting feedback from customers. Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

Lydia from School

Fun cool graphics easy to use.

Pros

It was easy to use and the graphics were pretty awesome. I really think that this website is worth having as I enjoyed making a survey and its options were easy and helpful.

Cons

nothing.

Response from SurveyLegend

Replied July 2018

Hi Lydia, Thanks for your review, our designer will be happy to know that his design has left a lasting and positive impression on you :) Ease of use and the word joy is what we want to bring to the all to boring survey, form and polls industry. Glad to know we done it :D Warm getting from Sweden, Team SurveyLegend

Fathiyah from Bina Nusantara University

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

SurveyLegend Honest Review

SurveyLegend helps me to make a questionnaire for my thesis work

Pros

you can try the pro subcription for free for a week. not to mention great user interface and easy to use and cheaper price comparing to their competitor (since I am a student, so yap)

Cons

nothing, practically the best online survey tools for now. I wish there's a student price and one-time only price

Response from SurveyLegend

Replied March 2019

Hi Fathiyah, Thank you for providing the great and motivational feedback :) The monthly plans you can upgrade and downgrade the same day, this way you stay upgraded for the 30 days you paid for and after it back down to free. We do our best here at SurveyLegend, glad you appreciate all the hard work we have done. Warm greetings, Team SurveyLegend

Steve from publications

Industry: Publishing

Excellent survey service with great UI and intuitive design

SurveyLegend is an excellent tool for gathering customer feeedback and far better than Survey Monkey which I had used before.

Pros

Great UI Intuitive design Live anayltics are AMAZING Easily customised to suit business needs Can be used for all manner of surveys

Cons

I haven't used regularly, and so I could not say what the flaws in the system are as of yet.

Response from SurveyLegend

Replied October 2019

Hi Steve, Thanks for the great review, we really appreciate you and your feedback. We are honored to have amazing members like you. Thanks for joining the Legends (SurveyLegend) and for leaving the Monkeys (SurveyMonkey) hehe :D Stay Legendary, Team SurveyLegend

Charles from Yukon Climbing Access Society

Free trial review

Generally a good experience. I had quick response with their online chat option.

Pros

It was easy to set-up a survey. There were many options for creating a survey, including: layouts, question styles, and answer choices. I like the live analytics as they could be displayed as bar graphs or pie charts. Photos were loaded easily.

Cons

It took time to find and figure out it's functions with all the options. The layout was not as intuitive as I anticipated. In live analytics, the "Other" option was not accessible.

João Antonio from INUPLAN A/S

Industry: Environmental Services

Amazing and Easy survey tool

It took me some time researching for the best way to make an interesting and good looking survey, and SurveyLegend was the best tool I found. I am happy I chose it.

Pros

SurveyLegend makes it simpel to make an beautiful survey. You can use pictures and emojis to make it really interesting for the participants, and itworks well. Plus it is an easy tool to use, and if there are doubts they have a really good support system.

Cons

The biggest problem is if you use the free version you are not able to export your data, just get it from the website.

Response from SurveyLegend

Replied September 2018

Hi João Antonio, You're review made us feel proud of SurveyLegend, more than we already do :) Thank you for that. We really do work hard on making SurveyLegend a great solution that makes life easier for you, all our other members and members to be. Glad to hear we managed to do that for you. Jasse from our support team says; Hi :) Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

Sarah from University of Texas Rio Grande Valley

Great.

Pros

Very user-friendly, customizable, lots of features, very colorful, easy to use and share, easy to see live analytics.

Cons

I dislike that you need to upgrade to pro / purchase the pro version in order to export the data from surveys.

Response from SurveyLegend

Replied March 2018

Hi Sarah, Thank you for taking the time and doing a review, this helps us become better and it helps the future member of SurveyLegend :) We're glad to hear you managed to create an amazing survey and for appreciating our design and ease of use. We feel that surveys should not be boring so we add our Legendary touch to everything we do. We offer a lot of features for free, more than enough to create a survey and collect unlimited with data as you seem to have done. But we cant have a 100% free solution, if we did we would not exist. We hope you find our solution good enough to pay for a Pro account, and the amazing thing is that the pro monthly account allows you downgrade whenever you need. Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

Issam from International Trade and Development

Industry: Oil & Energy

does the job!

Pros

I have been asked to conduct a survey for 300 colleagues on important issues related to their well being at work. I spent 3 weeks comparing the differents products available online, and surveylegend was by far the best option. I particularly liked the unlimited number of questions, the modern minimalist design, the logic jump, the intuitive inferface and the advanced data analytics!

Cons

just one free survey. maybe it could have integrated a photo database.

Response from SurveyLegend

Replied May 2019

Hi Issam, Thanks for the review and feedback, I will put your idea in our idea box for future development. Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

David from MICHAEL LYNG MOTORS

Great Application with numerous helpful and easy to use features.

Really impressed with applcaion and would highly recommend it.

Pros

The application is easy to use and provides a great range of features. The ease of drag/drop options and design templates options are impressive. Feedback is collected, easily accessible and is presented in a very user friendly application. I have used a number of other platforms for surveys but would highly recommend Survey Legend.

Cons

Application stalled once or twice on phone.

Katlego from The Media Mafia

Industry: Graphic Design

You can create fascinating surveys on this program

Creating the exact survey I wanted and having my friends rank my artwork. And it's easier to share on all social media pages

Pros

The features are awesome, you can create any time of survey you want and add backgrounds to make it look good.

Cons

What I don't like about this software, is that people can repeatedly take the survey...there's no limit but the exported data will give true results

Response from SurveyLegend

Replied February 2018

Hi Katlego, Thanks for the great review :) we are glad to know our picture-based question type was able to help with collecting reviews about your artwork. We do stop people from doing the survey over and over again, but you must have enabled "allow multiple participation" this you only enable if you are doing an in-store survey on a tablet. This is why someone can open the survey as much as they want, please disable this on the "Start" step and you are good to go again. Warm greetings, Team SurveyLegend