(4,951)

4,951

(2,235)

2,235

• Pros

• "Easy to setup and customize. Nothing flashy here, but also not expensive. You know what you are paying for. This can help you get results quickly."

• "Super simple and easy to use Very user friendly"

• "This software is so easy and very well worth your time and the experience is awesome! You'll love it!"

• Cons

• "Worked well with Constant and Contact and NEON CRM but we did not find it as adaptable/integrateable with MS Access. "

• "It can be difficult at the beginning to handle all the raw data, once you get a hang of it you will find how useful is all the information. "

• "Downloading the data was less intuitive but still worked well."

Browse SurveyMonkey Reviews

FAIBREY from John Deere

Industry: Farming

Data Collection and Analysis Master

It has simplified to a great extent on how we gather information from our customers and employees. It has improved on time taken to complete a research topic, materials needed for the task, saving costs and accuracy of collected data.

Pros

The first beautiful thing I like is that their website and the mobile application are very responsive and have a great user interface that enables us to complete tasks in a short period of time. On features, I am impressed that it gives me well made templates on how i want my questionnaire to look like. I do not need special designing skills as everything is already set and I just need to input my questions and type of responses to be expected. Previously, we did not have many formatting options on questions and answers but now the vendor is working hard in making sure that they simplify everything for us. After deploying our questionnaires, we do not need much time to group and analyse data as everything comes already grouped and analysed. We just need to interpret the results to ensure both employee and customer satisfaction.

Cons

The only time I had troubles was when i was using the mobile application to create a questionnaire and I closed the app before completion. All my work was lost as it did not save it automatically and I had to start again. Another problem is that it does not allow work to be done offline.

Reasons for Choosing SurveyMonkey

SurveyMonkey is simple to use and it had great interface. It also runs frequent promotions that enable us to save.

Roxanne from ODPEM

Survey Monkey allows honest feedback

The software may not be user friendly for those who are creating the survey but it is quite straightforward for those who are giving their feedbacks. When survey monkey was used by the organization to strengthen our organization. We were free to answer honestly and anonymously.

Pros

Survey monkey allows you to be anonymous which allows the feedback to be honest. We use survey monkey in our organization to resolve conflicts and for the use of organisational growth. Since it can be anonymous no one have to fear to type what they actually think and HR will know how to move forward since the feedbacks would be considered honest and not forced.

Cons

Even though survey monkey is beneficial to our organization it as a few cons. We needed a method to use in our department to resolve an issue and would like to do so without anyone fearing to speak because they would be judged or the issue would have just gotten worst. So we decided to use survey monkey. I most say it got the job done but we had a few hiccups along the way. Firstly, the software isn't user friendly for beginners. It doesn't offer many selections when it comes on to customization. We had to choose from only 12. The package that you get at the standard rate limits you alot and if you want more you have to upgrade.

Reasons for Choosing SurveyMonkey

1)Survey Monkey offers more question types than Google forms 2)If we had an issue we could connect with survey monkey customer service. However, we google forms there wasn't a specific area for google forms customer service.

Kristen from New Materials Institute

Industry: Biotechnology

It does the job but leaves much to be desired.

I’m glad it exists - it helped me make surveys. But even though you are grateful for it, you can still bemoan it’s terrible ability to be used by a team, and it’s reliance on the perfect survey maker.

Pros

It’s easy to make multiple surveys and it prompts you to customize them. The surveys look great and encourage people to take them!

Cons

The team function works terribly. It was impossible for multiple people to edit the survey prior to sending and it also doesn’t check for question accuracy. For example, a question that’s clearly a checkbox in the sound of it should not be able to be published if checkboxes aren’t an option for it.

Reasons for Choosing SurveyMonkey

Survey monkey had a better interface and there was more customization possible.

Ben from The Delta Chi Fraternity, Inc.

Aesthetically pleasing, effective, and highly customizable

Overall, I'm highly satisfied with SurveyMonkey for our organization's needs. Working for a social organization, our marketing efforts deviate from the standard corporate or business needs. One of our biggest efforts is receiving feedback from programming or educational content and SurveyMonkey has been instrumental in allowing us to do that.

Pros

Having used other products similar to SurveyMonkey, I can safely say that SurveyMonkey is one of the most aesthetically pleasing. Its customization allows for branding and personalizing forms to keep marketing efforts in-line with brand standards.

Cons

To have access to more robust analytics, it requires a higher paid plan, which is unfortunate. Paying for a mid-tier option, it feels like those analytics should be included.

Reasons for Choosing SurveyMonkey

I think SurveyMonkey's ease of access, user-friendly interface, and affordability were all considered in making this the final selection for our organization.

Timmy from Epic Software

Superior to Google Forms

I use Surveymonkey in emails to determine best meeting times and practice. Also, our internal team leaves a survey active on our website so users can rate and provide feedback on our current software and patches.

Pros

I like that any Surveymonkey user can call their help center if there's some sort of problem or question. Nothing like that for Google Forms. Also, upgrading SurveyMonkey allows surveys to be hosted on websites, which is great for regular-recurring meetings.

Cons

I did not like the "custom" charts that were available for premium users. I was hoping to have more control over the type and aesthetic of the chart produced.

Bethany from Beaver County Regional Council of Governments

Highly Effective Survey Tool

SurveyMonkey is definitely our survey tool of choice. It's flexibility and ease of use really brings it to the top of the survey tool option list.

Pros

SurveyMonkey provides such an easy method of gathering input from our members. We are able to put together a survey in just a few minutes with many different styles of questions to pick from. We have used SM for feedback after events, needs assessments, and to collect data that impacts our organizational decision-making. The shareable link generates as soon as you're finished creating the survey and is able to sent out to members quickly afterwards. The notifications are helpful that indicate when a survey response has been received and it's easy to review their answers within the dashboard.

Cons

We have not participated in the paid subscription to date because our organization is small. But, in the free version, the design features are pretty limited. However, it fits the bill if you don't need something that's design heavy!

Linda from MSKCC

Can't live without it

Has made our job easier and the analytics an essential part of our process

Pros

Having to do After Action Reports for an Emergency Management or Emergency Exercise was cumbersome. Using Survey Monkey has made this process better and I am able to reach many staff enterprise wide to survey and get their input evaluating our response.

Cons

I think that they should expand the user pool. It is limiting when you are working on a team where many people need access.

Reasons for Choosing SurveyMonkey

Ease of use, more powerful tool and better results

Can from Ze10 Design

Market research couldn't be simpler.

Knowing that it is always at hand gives me comfort. I think I will continue to use it for many years.

Pros

It is very nice that it has an interface that can provide you with a solution to the subject you want to research or survey in minutes. In addition, the options to follow the results via the collection screen and the mobile application are very useful.

Cons

Sometimes survey designs can get complicated. It may be helpful to review the "how-to" section, especially if you need a questionnaire in more than one format.

Reasons for Choosing SurveyMonkey

I chose SurveyMoney because of its dashboard and easy survey creation options.

Kari from SWWC

Great Additional Features

Pros

There are additional features beyond what is offered in free survey sites that help with data tracking & management.

Cons

There is a cost factor that isn’t there with free services.

Reasons for Choosing SurveyMonkey

We use Google forms sometimes, but SurveyMonkey when we wish to analyze data.

Nischala from Wells Bring Hope

Survey/Research on your fingertips

SurveyMonkey has the firstcomer advantage which is now copied by so many market players.

Pros

It is very easy to launch for any technical/non technical person. I have used free version and got to check key parameters about by user/member base. The most important part is survey takers liked the format and answered quickly.

Cons

Creating new account should be made easier. I can understand issue about SSO and security.

Reasons for Choosing SurveyMonkey

Google forms layout is not very attractive as the case for surveymonkey.

Cole from Brandable Inc.

The Leading Survey Software on the Market

Overall, we are very pleased with how SurveyMonkey helps us successfully tackle a wide array of tasks. The product is so incredibly customizable which allows it to be reconstructed to help us with everything from weekly surveys to determine lunch orders for employees, to satisfaction surveys, to focus group surveys, to product questionnaires, and more. The greatest value SurveyMonkey provides any business is time-savings. The product makes survey creation, distribution, results tracking and collection, and analyzation quicker than any manual labor or combination of other softwares.

Pros

Much like with any product or software, ease of use is the most important pro because it defines the entire user experience. SurveyMonkey's ease of use and compatibility with a variety of systems and softwares earn the product an A+. After a few login's and explorations of the software, it quickly becomes apparent that the design of this product is well-thought out and strategic. The flow from between pages is simple, looking for and finding tools is intuitive and you're often time able to find things on your own. To add to what has already proven to be an A+ software, the incredible amount of customization that can be applied to surveys and their results analyzing make SurveyMonkey that much more impressive. The software is so versatile that we've successfully used for Marketing, Product Development, Human Resources, Accounting, and more.

Cons

More than any other product or software I have ever reviewed, SurveyMonkey has the fewest cons. Truthfully, from our experience with the software, there really are no stand-out cons that we've been unhappy about. When having to thoroughly consider all aspects of the product, I'd say the greatest con is the cost of the product. We operate on a business plan that charges per user with a minimum requirement of 3 users per plan. I'd like to see plan options with preset amount of users that would offer better rates. The cost of the Personal Plans are much much worse and mostly require annual payments versus monthly which locks you in for one year and I think the lack of flexibility there is SurveyMonkey's biggest upset. I'd hardly ever consider their use for personal at their current costs.

Reasons for Choosing SurveyMonkey

Our organization and employees have longstanding relationships with the free trial run software of SurveyMonkey and everyone was always please with the product. Upgrading to a business plan was the next step for us.

Kristen from Self

Industry: Writing and Editing

It's free, and the known and rusted name helps you get better results.

Businesses and non-profits need feedback, and SurveyMonkey is a free, easy, and efficient way of getting that feedback, and putting it into an analyzable form you can use. Having the ability to track your data and responses, chart them, even download your results, is invaluable for those who use member / customer / client feedback. In a non-profit for example, sending an email to people who didn't renew their membership to ask why they didn't renew was able to give us valuable information. We learned that some of the reminder mailings were not reaching the right people. By making some adjustments and making sure we always had correct contact information on file, we were able to drastically increase membership retention numbers.

Pros

It's free. That is the main appeal to me when I ran a small business, and also when I was involved with non-profit organizations that don't have a budget for professional surveys. Survey Monkey has been around for over a decade (maybe even over fifteen years?) and it is a well-known name in many industry circles, certainly in the non-profits I worked with. People are much more willing to click on links to website names they recognize. SurveyMonkey is familiar and easy to remember, with a reliable track record. SurveyMonkey is easy to use. In business and non-profit, the less time you have to spend training people, the better. The familiarity of SurveyMonkey means that plenty of people are already familiar with it. And even if they've never used it before, it's intuitive even for first-time users. And finally, if you really are stuck, or you want to go beyond the basics, their help files and tutorials are beautifully arranged. As someone who is no stranger to website help files, this is significant. The layout allows you to find the category of help you need, and the tabs are so clear and simply arranged. You can glance quickly down their list of help topics and tutorials. This is a real time-saver, and other websites could learn from the clean design. Very impressive and easy to use.

Cons

It's hard to complain about free software. With all free software, there are limitations you don't get in the paid versions, which is to be expected, and I have no complaints about that.

Reasons for Choosing SurveyMonkey

It was free, and there was no risk to try it. It was also a well-known name.

Rob from eSoftware

Power your surveys with SurveyMonkey

Recently I was reading often about the SurveyMonkey app and that many people use it and finally decided to try it and see whether is cool or not. I was little skeptic at the beginning but when I created my account and saw the design and how easy it is to work with the app I got involved with it. As I said earlier it brings joy to create your surveys such easy and finally they look even better than you imagined. I think this app can help many personal needs as students, pupils and some kind of personal surveys. Also, the app is very cool and powerful for big business surveys which can save you a lot money, find what people think about your product, help people to register for the event and many more things to do. I pretty recommend it for everyone who wants to power his or her business and personal needs.

Pros

I think this is a cool software because of: 1. It is very easy to use web application. 2. It has an intuitive design and you do not have to waste time in understanding how to create your survey. Everything can be done in a few minutes. 3. You can either create the survey on your own or you can even just answer some questions and the program will create the survey for you. Of course, you will need to edit it a bit, but with automatic creation, it will save you much time creating the design of different questions. 4. Your questions can be very variable - you can use text boxes, multiple choices, insert images, you can use register forms, radio buttons and many more things which will help you express your idea. 5. You can implement logic in your questions which for me is very cool because you can skip or show some questions based on the answers of people. 6. Another powerful tool is that you can get a link to your survey and send it through e-mail, facebook or other social media, you can even embed it to your website - no need to print the survey and go and give it to everyone. 7. When you got the answers, the info is all there and the app visualizes it to you with such cool charts. Even though you can edit the charts and if you do not like them you can choose what is best for your needs or understanding. 8. And finally, there is a responsive design which in nowadays I think is very important because your survey will get to your clients in the best way.

Cons

I didn't found any inconvenience using the app so I think it supports many things and it gives you a good feeling using it. Maybe some people will not like that for some features you need to pay some price, but I think the price is very good for the many features it brings to you. And if you want powerful surveys, this is your app.

Benchmark Solution for Survey Creation Comes with a Price

I've had nothing but wonderful experiences working with Survey Monkey. Whether it be the ease to make professional looking survey with from scratch or using their amazing library of temples, the effortless collection of responses from your surveys whether they have been posted on your website or or embedded in social Media platform, or the dynamic looking reports you can create literally with a push of a button, this a wonderful yet slightly expensive survey solution .

Pros

This is hands down the best and comprehensive survey creation, tracking, and monitoring Solution out there, and there are many to choose from. Others might feature some gimmick that can't be found within Survey Monkey, but none of the others come with such a robust set of features and tools.

Cons

It's not cheap. And don't go expecting to get back with a free trial or limited plan, unless who want to be frustrated? From utilizing their amazing library of templates to monitoring any size volume of responses to utilizing their recruiting and panel services when you're short on time but need results, you want to make sure to not cheap on the plan select.

Reasons for Choosing SurveyMonkey

The temples first and foremost

Edward from E*TRADE

Professional Survey Creator

Survey Monkey has benefited the company that I work for because it allows us to quickly create surveys that are professional and that make it easy for people to respond. The feature that allows you to filter responses has been one of the most beneficial for my company as it helps us to ensure the people that respond to our surveys are the intended audience. For example, if we want to survey supervisors, Survey Monkey allows us to have the first question of a survey ask if the respondent is a supervisor. If the respondent answers no, that they aren't a supervisor, we can immediately have them directed to a thank you page that explains how we appreciate them taking the time for the survey but that at this time we are only seeking responses from current supervisors. It has been a feature that has helped increase survey response accuracy and save the time of those people who are responding because if they aren't the audience we are looking to survey, we immediately filter them out with the first question so they aren't wasting their time responding and so that we aren't wasting time sorting responses that aren't valid four our purposes.

Pros

The thing about Survey Monkey that I like best are its survey templates. Survey Monkey has so many templates of surveys that are professionally built and designed. The questions that are in the templates are diverse, educated and are all designed with the purpose of the survey in mind. Each question in the templates have its own purpose and is important for the bottom line. I like that if you want to use a template but don't want a specific question or you want to add an additional question or edit an existing question - you can. Survey Monkey's templates are fully customizable.

Cons

I do not like that the Survey Monkey logo and branding appear on all surveys that you create with Survey Monkey. The branding even appears in most of the paid versions of Survey Monkey. I think that - especially if you are paying for an account, that you should be able to opt-out of having the Survey Monkey advertising or branding on your surveys. This is important because when you distribute a survey, you do so with the intention of getting as many responses to the survey as possible. In order for people to participate in surveys - especially electronic surveys, they must trust the source. I have found that many people are concerned when responding to electronic surveys that their answers or personal information will be shared. With the Survey Monkey branding - especially for people that are not familiar with Survey Monkey, it could decrease the likelihood of people trusting the source and responding. I think that all versions of Survey Monkey - even the free account - should have the option to remove the branding. However, I especially think that the paid accounts should have the option to remove the branding.

Eva from Safe states Alliance

Does it's Job, but not always the job you want

Overall I think Survey Monkey is a great tool for those doing general surveys, market research, customer research and some evaluation feedback. However for those looking to do actual data mining- I would go with a more sophisticated system like Qualtrics.

Pros

Survey Monkey is an easy platform to use. Many questions are already built into the program if you need them. The platform is user-friendly and allows for different formats of questions. It also allows you to add logic (ie: if they answer this, then go to that) formats. You can also add design elements so that you can brand it to your company. Sending out the surveys is also made simple, in that you can send a link, load a group into the program or a variety of other methods.

Cons

I have a problem with this software when it comes to analyzing my results. For one, I do not like the options they give you around exporting the data. I wish their was more customization around this. Especially when I have very specific data I want to compare, the .xls is formatted in a way that I have to go in and edit each individual question. I wish I could choose exactly the data I want to export so that I can easily develop my own graphs vs. having to rely on the survey monkey versions. I also wish their was an option to build out a .pdf of the data in a way that works for me. I would MUCH rather edit a .pdf as I am am building out my data story then have to go in an edit each individual question again. I just wish their were more ways to build out data vizualization pieces after the data is collected.

Reasons for Choosing SurveyMonkey

I ended up choosing Survey Monkey because my company has been using it longer and is more affordable.

Mary from Central Atlantic Legal Group, PLLC

Industry: Law Practice

Useful, but awkward

Overall, a great option to allow many people to have the desired input at their convenience.

Pros

People can use this online immediately. The survey setup user may need a minute to decide how to lay out their survey with the limite options available, but actually creating the surveys can start right away. Respondents don’t have to sign up for anything, which means an excellent response rate. The survey options allows for open-ended responses, which many other programs do not. You can also limit answer choices, and determine if a question requires an answer or can be skipped. The program will let you determine if the survey closes out at a certain time, or after a certain number of responses, or after all invited respondents have answered. An email notification updates the surveyor on the status of responses.

Cons

An option to rank answers would be a huge advantage, letting the surveyor determine whether all answers need to be included in the ranking. (“Of these 5 entrees, please rank your choices, making an ‘x’ for any that are not options for you at all.”) A preset “scheduling survey” option would be very useful, especially if it allowed ranking of answers. I personally use SurveyMonkey most often to help set meeting dates, times and locations for professionals with divergent schedules. It could be much easier to repeat a question in setup so the next question will have the same setup, answer options, an phrasing as the prior. This option would allow quicker & more consistent survey question setup. I find the current version awkward for sending the survey to specific recipients, moreso than in prior versions. It can be done successfully without too much trouble, but the screens and fields and directives were unclear and not as user-friendly.

Akshay from byo

Surveying Made Easy!

I used SurveyMonkey to conduct a Market Research Study on the Behavior of Customers Towards Buying of Earphones. The questionnaire prepared was further improved by the suggestions which helped me develop a more crisp survey and provided results in a good looking manner that was pleasing to look at. Adding logic based questions reduced manual work and helped me keep the survey concise.

Pros

1. Allows you to separate collection methods and provides results separately which is a boon if you need to test the customer behavior across segments 2. Multiple Layouts and Quick Suggestions on questionnaire design and type 3. Mobile app makes analytics easier 4. Allows survey filling even without internet 5. Allows use of 'logic' a feature absent in a lot of other survey service providers, which helps in adjusting survey to the different choices of customers. 6. Shows time taken to complete the survey in analytics which helps plan surveys

Cons

1. When the paid version expires, limits access to even the questionnaire and analytics that a person had made and distributed making it difficult at times to go and check previous data.

Aaron from Freedom 55 Financial

A Powerful Yet Simple Method to Survey Your Offering

Very easy and straightforward to use. You don't have to make your surveys complex. However, it allows you to get to a deeper level if need be.

Pros

I'm developing an online retailing presence for physiotherapy and wellness. And I've used Survey Monkey in every step of our company's development. From market surveys of our logo, to product-quality feedback, Survey Monkey was incredibly helpful when it came to acquiring the data we needed to streamline and tailor our offering, and eventual launch. There are many features that make this software exceptional. Particularly, the design and interface, which is not only customizable, but also professional looking and minimalistic. I think it certainly makes a lasting impression to an audience when your surveys look the part. It also makes data acquisition seamless for both surveyor and respondent. However, the true power of Survey Monkey is in it's data analysis. Especially when you've collected answers from hundreds and even thousands of respondents. This is where it stands out from the rest. It compiles all of the acquired information seamlessly into a single database. From there, you have an arsenal of tools to analyze the data: pie charts, bar graphs, and scatter plots. You can drill down your variables further to get a deeper understanding of what your market is looking for. And finally reveal statistically relevant correlations between features of your product/service your target market. Truly powerful stuff.

Cons

There is none I can think of. We've used this software since the beginning of our inception and we're continually using it for our many projects.

Heidi from Eugene Area Chamber of Commerce

The type of survey that's painless to make and painless to take!

10/10- would recommend. I have always been satisfied with the ease of creating a survey, and SM often gives recommendations to make your survey even better. It's easy to send out the survey via. hyperlinks to the URL, but they have several options if you're willing to pay for them. Also, the overall design of the software is easy to navigate and user-friendly. I have never had any issues with this program. It takes you through the whole process relatively pain-free: from creation to distribution to analysis to presentation. Very happy with my experiences with SurveyMonkey.

Pros

It's intuitive and easy to use. Not only are things easy to customize, but their templates are helpful as well. There are often times when Survey Monkey suggests questions that I hadn't thought to ask! One thing I particularly appreciate is how Survey Monkey (SM) provides the types of statistics that help inform the quality of your survey. If you have asked too many open ended questions, or made the survey too long, SM will tell you the likelihood that your survey will be completed by a user. It also tells you how long a survey will take to complete, making it easier to adjust the quality of your questions. Not to mention you can customize the themes and images appearing on your survey to make it look like you specially designed the survey from your website. I am a satisfied user of this software.

Cons

Only a few complaints. - The "delete" or "undo" buttons can be confusing to find in various components of the survey creation. There are other useful tools that can be hard to find in your survey because of the vast amount of options available on the site. - I wish there was a way to select multiple questions and duplicate them. You can only duplicate one question at a time, and that can be painstakingly slow if you have sections and subsections with similar questions. - I am sure if you upgraded that this isn't a problem, but with the version we use, you can only have 2 people use SM at a time. In my company, we have 4 staff that use SM for their work. We have to keep logging off and getting approval to log on. Maybe that's on us though for not paying more... - Creating the survey is easy. Analyzing the survey gets complicated. It isn't as intuitive to navigate. You have to take some time to play around with the settings in order for the information to display in a way that fits your preferences.

Mangesh from Varian

Best tool for surveys and information gathering

As a DevOps engineer in health care organization, we frequently seek feedback from stakeholders/customers on our product, SurveyMonkey is the best tool to get the quickly feedback from customers so that we can improve our product in next iterations.

Pros

This is the best tool for gathering the customer/stakeholder requirement. As an agile this is most efficient way to collaborate with stakeholders to get feedback on product increments.

Cons

Over all the website / survey page look OK however User interface has to be more eye soothing. Most of the time I have seem, surveyMonkey emails are residing in spam/junk folder in my outlook. As compared to other survey tools I don't see Survey Monkey has any such cons.

Amy from MAHL

Translating Member Needs into Useful Data

Our non-profit homeschooling group uses SurveyMonkey as a tool for members to voice their needs. Our annual Member Survey allows the Board of Directors to hear from the entire group about how the organization has served them in the past, and what they would like to organize in the future. Electronic polling allows members far and near to participate in the the decision-making process whether or not they can attend an in-person meeting. Project-specific surveys help narrow down focus, finances, and participation.

Pros

Survey Monkey allows our Board of Directors to gather input from members quickly and efficiently. Questions can be tailored to provide data that powers decision-making on behalf of a diverse group.

Cons

We struggle to share access to features across our group of 8. It is awkward to collaborate in the creation process when developing our annual Member Survey. It would be handy to have a group access function to enable our leadership team to contribute and modify questions communally.

Reasons for Choosing SurveyMonkey

Survey Monkey nicely summarizes our data and provides useful, readable points of measure in terms leadership can translate into actionable results.

Samridh from TSI Incorporated

Great for Basic Survey Needs and Easy Setup

I have used Qualtrics and Survey Monkey both and I think depending on the needs, SurveyMonkey may be a better fit in many survey projects.

Pros

SurveyMonkey platform has been out there for a while and it is one of the most widely used online survey platform for majority of users. I have used it many times during project evaluation, class evaluations and also certain fun events at the company gathering. It has all the basic tools one needs for the survey such as setting up variety of questions (Logical: true/false or yes/nop, ratings: 1 to 10, satisfaction or interest: not at all to highly). One can get lot of options during the setup as well for determining what kind of response is appropriate. One question response could be not interested to highly interested while other could be very easy to very difficult. Once the setup is done collection of results is done by SurveyMonkey automatically and stored for analyzing. SurveyMonkey provides a lot of tools for performing analysis on the data whether it be through graphical methods or percentage methods or other statistical methods. I enjoy these varieties as different questions needs different analysis when presenting to the larger crowd. Visual information gets people more in tuned and its easy to pass on lot of information in a short period of time.

Cons

SurveyMonkey has some limitation on the design tools that are available during the setup process. I think it could use a revamp and make the surveys more attractive. Due to limitations it may not be a perfect fit for some of the highly complex surveys. There is some learning curve to make the best use of the online tool to get what you need. Most people want to use the free edition of the tool but then you loose access to major features which is not available unless one upgrades. Otherwise I do not see much negative side of this platform considering it can be used for free in majority of the cases.

P Christopher from Liberty University

A Free and Easy Survey Manager

Survey Monkey is an easy-to-use system which has provided a means by which we are able to better understand how we have succeeded with different customers and where we need to improve. While there is a fee to receive all the benefits with Survey Monkey, it has certainly been worth it.

Pros

The nice thing about survey monkey is that it gives you an easy way to get opinions on various topics through a simple form. Furthermore, rather than having to create the form by hand, Survey Monkey does all the work. Choose your question type, input the question, and *boom*: you've got your first form up and running. Since Survey Monkey is based on links, it also protects any user from inputting data twice to skew your results. It is not full-proof (the system uses IP addresses so a computer can only be used once. If you use another device, however, you could potentially reuse the link), but is certainly better than nothing. Lastly, the way it displays the data for the person who created the form is easy to read and simple to comprehend. This makes it a breeze to manipulate your data and use it for whatever you need to use it for.

Cons

While there is a basic plan, Survey Monkey does have paid options. This means the basic plan is severely limited in options. You have a limited number of surveys, questions, and even responses. Customer support is even limited based on whether you pay money or not. While every program needs money to pay for their different employees, the price is certainly steep. Furthermore, as far as responses go, it would be nice to group responses based on participant. Say you created a survey in which you were asking your employees to rank different staff benefits. If one person was unhappy with the company in general and gave 1 star to everything, it would group the responses for each question. You as the form creator would not be able to look at the results and be able to firmly say that it was only 1 person who was unhappy with everything instead of a few people unhappy with certain things. If you could group responses by the person responding as well, that would make everything a lot easier.

Tonico from Astelar Produções Artísticas

Industry: Writing and Editing

Easy to use, great results.

With SurveyMonkey, I can create surveys and collect the opinion of my clients about my business. Also, I can generate questions to understand the client's needs. With survey create on SurveyMonkey is easy to study your target public and clients. You can also conduct academic research using their feature of the targeting audience. I am a researcher, and I am a respondent on SurveyMonkey. They are a great company to do a partnership, so I believe SurveyMonkey is a powerful tool to help businesses around the World understand their clients and study the market.

Pros

SurveyMonkey is a great tool to connect your clients with your business. They have a simple layout, and it has many tools to help you create a survey. Also, the shape of the questionary is clean and easy to understand. For this reason, the respondents can give their best opinion about your business. The free version has almost everything you need to create high-quality surveys, and the price of the year subscription is a good deal because of this, I highly recommend SurveyMonkey.

Cons

I like less of the block of the feature of added your company logo in the free version. You can't put your logo on your survey if you have only the free version. I think the feature company logo added to the free version will attract more partners to SurveyMonkey because the partner will feel more confident and encouraged to spread their brand, and the partnership with SurveyMonkey with their public, clients, and respondents.

Reasons for Choosing SurveyMonkey

I choose SurveyMonkey because the free version is a good deal. With the free version, I can do everything I need to create my surveys and do the marketing research I need for my business. I like SurveyMonkey because it is easy to create and respond to their questionaries. SurveyMonkey is a partner of many companies in which I have a business, so if you need to create a survey, I suggest you choose SurveyMonkey too.

Enrique from Sharp HealthCare

Collect the unknown information with SurveyMonkey

SurveyMonkey has better tools than many of its competitors. For example, compared to Google form, it has the option to restrict or allow surveys based on IP address; with this function, we have been able to direct investigations to certain countries or regions. Nowadays, data is crucial to make decisions and study trends, and SurveyMonkey has been a great help in our organization since we are constantly gathering customer data and analyzing all feedback as it helps us to improve and make the best decisions. A small or large business or organization that doesn’t listen to its customers and employees is doomed to failure, that is why platforms like SurveyMonkey are of great help in determining future decisions that may impact our organization.

Pros

In my organization, we continuously need feedback from our clients, and one of the best ways we have found to collect this data is to do surveys through SurveyMonkey, since it is an easy-to-use platform that collects data in a fast way, What I like about SurveyMonkey is that it makes it easy to do the surveys since it has predefined forms. I like that it is customizable, and you can insert images and change the color of the interface as we want. The user interface is easy to interact even for a newbie, SurveyMonkey is an excellent platform to research as it has an easy way to present all the data that is collected.

Cons

Although SurveyMonkey has its own themes and designs, I would like it to allow me to upload my own designs and themes. It is something that should be improved so that the surveys are more personalized, and the design is better adapted to the image of the organization since the moment the survey is opened, you already know it is from SurveyMonkey. This is not too bad, but it should allow a design to be better adapted that goes hand in hand with the image of the company.

Laura from Alberta Bottle Depot Association

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Easiest and quickest survey tool out there

We have been using this tool for many years now and it's the go-to when we are considering gathering any kind of data for a variety of purposes. It has yet to disappoint, but we hope that there is ongoing feature introductions.

Pros

It's incredibly quick and easy to set up an account and a survey. There are common questions that can be easily applied to your survey, along with the ability to customize questions, and a fairly comprehensive bank of question types that are super useful. It's easy to apply themes and logos to make it look professional, as well as the ability to customize things like the thank you page, although some of these features are only available on paid accounts. The analysis tools have gotten even better recently with a very easy way to set up a dashboard to publicly present results. There's control over users on paid accounts to share certain surveys and levels of access within those surveys, which is very helpful for us.

Cons

The biggest issue encountered so far is that there is no option to automate things to send a submission to the person who filled out a form. This has to be done manually. For this reason, we use both SurveyMonkey and Wufoo; if SurveyMonkey had this option, it would be a one-stop shop. Some of the logic ability is a bit limited. The free plans are very limited, but it's nice to still have that option when very simple surveys are all that's required for a small team. Paid plans are fairly pricey if you're not using it very often, and non-profit pricing only applies to registered charities.

JEFF from LEVY

SurveyMonkey -Know What They Are Thinking

I have received invites for market research participation candidates, follow up questions related to a project or meeting and have ( once or twice ) tried to implement my own reverse surveys when I thought it was a smart way to compartmentalize an idea. I like that one group I answer to often I know is involved in the charity donation side for answers and responses. That always makes someone feel good. I have not signed up for my own paid account since that need is not there so I can't speak to the plans or groups grom the other end on a current status. Overall it is a platform I see several days a week and it has taken my info to better direct a client with the stats they are seeking from me. Pretty solid and straightforward.

Pros

I am on the receiving end of SurveyMonkey surveys often. I have also used the specific named company to aid me in a brief exploration of needs on my own. Generally I am filling out the answers and providing feedback or attempting to get into a group or activity. I enjoy market research activities and the larger companies use SurveyMonkey regularly when recruiting hopefuls and both companies I work under have used SM for following up on meetings, ideas and the such. I can say that as a recipient and minimal administrator SM is easy and smart.It puts answers in front of you and make your search more concise or your answers seamlessly fall into appropriate categories. A very solid plus.

Cons

I haven't had many, but technical glitches do happen from time to time. If it's a survey to get into a research panel or answer time sensitive materials this can be concerning since an interuptioin can kick you out of your place period and a lot of companies do not allow resubmissions for quality control reasons. That's the only hiccup I have encountered on the data entry end. This could have happened for many reasons.

Sharon from Idyllwild Arts

Survey Monkey - Easy to use

Survey Monkey has helped our organization gather information about customer satisfaction, our programs, our teachers and our services and be able to display that feedback in an effective way. Before we used survey monkey, we used to give out paper surveys at the end of each of our workshops. During the summer we run 125 programs for around 1500 individuals. Gathering and analyzing that information from the paper was a big task and although we gave out the survey we never had time to aggregate the results. With Survey Monkey that is all done for you. Now we can actually use the feedback we are receiving from stdudents and parents to make positive changes that returning customers can see. In the past three years, returning campers and parents have definately noticed that their opinions and feedback is being heard and postivie changes have been made.

Pros

Survey Monkey is very easy to use and is great for sending out surveys to a large audience. Survey Monkey software formulated the feedback you receive back from customers in easy to read charts and tables. One of the features I really like about the software is that you can send different emails (or campaigns) from the same survey to compare different groups responses while still being able to look at the results overall. I used this feature this fall to send the same survey to four different groups. This allowed me to compare the satisfaction of each week of our programs as well as the satisfaction overall.

Cons

I had a hard time at first figuring out the different setups for each of the questions. It would be helpful if there was a definition next to the different settings. However, after a little trial and error I figured out what everything did.

Gina from Pharmaceutical

Best way to conduct a survey!

Our pta uses survey monkey before fundraising to determine what kind of participation we can expect (candy sales, fall gala, school fair??) and then ask for input after the money has been raised. Every two years we have an entirely new student body and membership. Every few months, we ask for input and love using survey monkey because it’s just so easy to use!

Pros

I love that I can create a survey, send it out to hundreds if not thousands of recipients, and react to the results.

Cons

I find some of the infrastructure limiting. I’d like two or three part questions sometimes but I’m not always able to set up if/then scenarios.

It came highly recommended

moses from self employed

SurveyMonkey enabled us to supercharge our market research without heavy monetary investment

Pros

We found it so easy to set up any type of survey based on what data we wanted. Competing services do no come close to the survey type options that SurveyMonkey offers for all manner of uses ranging from inter departmental data to customer research. We didn't even have to read through the documentation before using the services that SurveyMonkey offers, a towering testament to the intuitiveness inherent in the service. The templates are really helpful for a new term members who don't know how to craft a professional and complete survey. We mostly start with the provided templates and slightly modify them depending on our needs. Every team member gives the user experience an A+; there's little or nothing to complain about with the user experience

Cons

the very attractive advantage plan is quite expensive for small to medium businesses. It would be nicer if this package was slightly more affordable since it has very important features that the marketing department cant really do without. There isn't a live chat option that we could use. This means employees from differing time zones can't easily get helped

Great way to automate your marketing

I love so many aspects - from great customer service, to mobile optimization, to automation. Now, they even offer ad management and paper marketing. Love, love, live Mailchimp.

Pros

Scheduling my email deployment through their feature that analyzes recipient's activity, as well as automating email deployments. I also love the fact that it can allow for segmentation based on activity.

Cons

I just love the software. It is by far one of the best I have worked with. I wish there was more support on an individual level and questions specific to the business.

Reasons for Choosing SurveyMonkey

They offer a lot of features out of the box which need to be deeply customized using other platforms. Great for smaller organizations.

Venugopal from Max Life Insurance Company Limited

A superb application that allows you to create your own surveys

Pros

It is an ultimate cloud-based software which helps you to create your own surveys with the help of question format templates. Its basic version is free, so you can try it for free. It is very easy to create a survey with a variety of question types. It is very intuitive and user-friendly i.e. can be operated with a short learning curve. It has great reporting capabilities and in addition, it’s time complexity is also very low. The combination of data and results are also very good. It allows you to customize your questions. Its uploading and shareability are quite remarkable. It helps you to know whatever they want, through surveys which is also very helpful.

Cons

Let’s talk about some negative aspects of SurveyMonkey. Sometimes it hides some important information while doing surveys and other times snags are being caught that resulted in the improper implementation of surveys. It is also having the problem of creating duplicate entries. You cannot change font type, cannot export data in free version, doesn’t allow collaborations, limited survey responses, inability to include video or graphics into the survey, etc. are some of the other problems of this application. Although, its time complexity is good but does not work well with more complex surveys and complicated skip patterns. However, you must have to learn to know how to analyze the results on the more advanced level. And lastly, if you want to use it to the fullest, you must pay higher for it.

Aaron from Holiday RV Park

A Smart Software Choice for Companies Looking for Customer Feedback

Our company uses SurveyMonkey to send a survey invite to guests after staying at our property. We review the surveys weekly to see if there is anything that our RV park can focus on that needs improvement. At our monthly Board meetings the monthly summary is presented to our shareholders and the guest's comments section is often read aloud to begin discussion and engage in constructive dialog.

Pros

SurveyMonkey provides an amazing suite of tools to create online customer surveys and analyze the results. Our company has yet to find a better software platform for surveys; there is just so much versatility with SurveyMonkey's tools.

Cons

There is hardly anything not to like about SurveyMonkey, if we had to stretch and put sometime negative on this review it would be that it does cost a little bit more per month and some competing survey platforms. But you get so many options to choose from when making and presenting surveys compared to other systems that we have tried over the years.

Tiffany from Salt Lake County

Surveys Anyone Can Set Up!

SurveyMonkey is something I use every single day and my experience has been very positive. It has made data collection easy for my company. Another feature I find extremely useful is the ability to export your data to Excel. This allows for even more data manipulation and analytics.

Pros

SurveyMonkey is extremely easy to use. I have set up several different kinds of surveys. I like that everything is so user friendly. There are multiple options for setting up each question and SurveyMonkey does most of the power lifting for you. As the person writing the survey, it's your job to write the questions and then inputting it into SurveyMonkey is a breeze. Drop down menus and real time feedback allows you to see your survey's design as you build it. Your questions can range from simple multiple choice questions to likert scale questions to free response. The possibilities are endless!

Cons

In the free version of this you are limited in the number of responses you can collect. It only allows you to collect 100 which works for some but if you have larger data collection needs you will need to purchase more features from Survey Monkey.

Donna from Investment Resources

Easy and intuitive to use

I use SurveyMonkey for association member polls, and for client projects when there is a survey component. SurveyMonkey name is well known with participants and so increases the likelihood of participation. I've been using this product off and on for over a decade, and they are committed to continuing improvement with more features and benefits, without losing user-friendliness and simplicity.

Pros

While there is a free version, the paid version is a must if you want to be able to download the results. Download in csv allows for you to sort and subdivide results with ease. The templates and survey creation process is user friendly and you can go from simple to complex questions. Lots of options for customizing the look and feel of your survey and it looks professional, not canned.

Cons

It's a little pricey, but appreciate you can pay, then discontinue your monthly subscription, and then come back later and all past surveys are still available - stopping payment does not delete your past work. Not sure if this would be possible, but some surveys have a 'stop' question, that if the person answers a certain way, their responses won't be collected. Would be nice to thank them and end the survey at that point since their answers will not be used.

Reasons for Choosing SurveyMonkey

I have used a different survey product at the request of a client, who already had an account with them, and the download features were not nearly as user friendly and required a lot more manipulation post download to put in a format for analysis.

Amy from Education Management

SurveyMonkey experience

I really love SurveyMonkey and recommend it to anyone I know doing a survey. I've used it for my social media accounts to help direct what I'm doing as a blogger and it's been a great experience.

Pros

I really love how easy it is to use SurveyMonkey and set up a survey. I like the new features where it is intuitive to what sort of question fits best and can anticipate yes/no questions. Being able to share the survey with a link or on social media is a breeze. But my favorite part is the security. I notice a lot of people use Google Forms for surveys and while that's fine, it is never really anonymous. I can feel secure showing that using SurveyMonkey means that the responses are truly anonymous.

Cons

I've had some questions that took some creative thinking to set up, as they had more than one possible answer. Creating conditional questions can be tricky.

Aubree from Protective Insurance

Love the free access to create easy anonymous surveys

Survey Monkey allows us to create quick and easy surveys to collect anonymous responses to determine how we are doing within our department. We use these surveys to get a better idea of how others portray us within the company and get an idea of what others would like to see us do different next time. This platform makes this possible.

Pros

I love that Survey Monkey allows you to donate to charities just by taking surveys. This is huge for this company that encourages others to use this survey platform to create surveys as well as it encourages others to take the surveys to help contribute to charities at no cost to them. Survey Monkey gives you free access to create surveys and send them for others to take in a limited amount. They also offer plans for bigger organizations that plan to get back more responses than allowed with the free account.

Cons

I dislike that you are limited to the format you can create surveys in. The formatted templates are nice when you want to create a very simple basic survey but it lacks the ability to really create a unique survey based on your needs.

Ashley from Southwood Realty

Love Survey Money!

Survey Monkey is very user friendly. I like that I am able to create my own surveys and easily track the data for my company.

Pros

Survey Monkey is very easy to set up. You can use the pre-generated questions or you have the option to create it yourself. This software helps your business get the information it needs. You have the ability to use as a questioner or for feedback.

Cons

I do wish that Survey Monkey had more free options for its templates. The paid option does give you more features, but i find the free options are very effective.

Joshua from Quad

Industry: Printing

One of the Most Effective Survey Tools Out There!

My personal experience with SurveyMonkey has been fantastic. SurveyMonkey offers a lot of very unique features and efficiencies for creating great looking surveys. Furthermore, my favorite feature definitely has to be the great data tracking measures that the service provides. One can export results into a variety of formats and also use some of their own visualization tools. Overall, the platform is relatively easy to use, share, and collaborate in order to find the details one needs.

Pros

SurveyMonkey is one of the survey tools that I have access to at my work. I absolutely love the help tools the platform offers for those with questions pertaining to how to make the best survey. That is one of the greatest pros about SurveyMonkey - the user-friendly nature of the platform. Furthermore, the reporting on surveys is extremely well-done. SurveyMonkey offers several reporting functions for best visualizing the data stemming from the surveys. I have really appreciated the visual nature of the platform and think it mixes perfectly between a social and work collaboration tool.

Cons

There are a couple things that I wish SurveyMonkey was better at as a service. First, involves the logic and conditional formatting. SurveyMonkey is a bit more work (compared to other larger competitors) when setting up conditional functions. It is often more taxing and time consuming to create these types of surveys. Furthermore, SurveyMonkey is definitely a more expensive option for survey tools. SurveyMonkey includes lots of add-on's for premium content. The service can become quite expensive if looking to have access to the entire suite.

I didn't expect it's so easy to know who your clients are

Client increased sales 3x times!

Pros

We were working on some business logic enhancements for our client who is an online shop. As we run out of free version capabilities really quick, we ended up on Advantage yearly subscription. While our client was excited about ability to perform segmentation of his clients, client also wanted to share some of survey results with his end users in real-time. Part of client end-users were excited to feel influencing on online shop design and assortment, so, I believe, we also earned an additional points of our end users loyalty. The client itself is really successful, they increase sales something like 3x over pas year, and the role of surveys in that is undoubted.

Cons

Sometimes there's lack of options to provide enough options to create flexible enough survey. In particular we were unable to fin an easy option to switch users to another flow of survey based on segment they qualify based on first 3 questions. Survey results are not ordered by time that participants took it.

Cher from Holton Consulting Group, Inc.

Easy to use -- Makes my job so much easier!

Overall, I have been using Survey Monkey for years, and find it to exceed my expectations for the price! I used the free level for several years, but a few years ago moved up to a more robust paid level in order to expand the number of questions I could ask, the ability to customize the link, and other features available at that level. It is still extremely economical and provides me with an abundance of uses in a variety of ways! I highly recommend it!

Pros

Survey Monkey is easy to learn, so you can be up and running quickly. I use it as a pre-program needs assessment to help me customize my programs; as a data-gathering tool for my coaching clients; and as a feedback tool with clients. I like the ability to generate customized links, so I can easily insert the link into my emails, on my website, and in social media links. Also, it is easy to generate reports, plus the option of downloading the feedback by summary or by each individual responder in a PDF format. You can also share the survey with others for review before going "live." All in all, I really love this software!

Cons

Initially it was a little tedious to figure out how to use the various types of survey responses, but after a few tries it gets much easier. It is not always intuitive where to find the specific things you need.

Reasons for Choosing SurveyMonkey

Survey Monkey turned out to be more cost effective, and offered more of the options I needed. Plus -- it is so easy to learn and use!

Overall, best way to send surverys

It is what I would recommend and use for any survey-taking! The compilation of results is very handy, and it is so free-form that it is very easy to put exactly what you want on a survey, whether you want a scaled answer, percentages of the population's votes on multiple-choice questions, or text boxes for detailed responses.

Pros

This is extremely easy to use, with an aesthetic layout and easy coordination. My school has used multiple formats for surveys, and this is always the one that is recommended by students to faculty for the next surveys. There are multiple ways of giving feedback, and this one has much more freeform text boxes for detailed feedback, as well as very computer-friendly usability. We have had issues with software before that glitches when too many students join it at once or have too many categorical requirements that make feedback redundant to give (with this, it just depends on who creates it and doesn't make them have something in all categories like some software do). Lastly, it is very accessible to use! The link just needs to be sent to students (which is just a matter of emailing pre-set groups), doesn't require creation of individual students accounts, and ensures anonymity

Cons

This is something quite rare, but I have no cons for this software! Again, we have used multiple mediums for giving and receiving feedback, and this one is by far the best. This may not be an actual "con" in my opinion, but I can see some people not liking how this is a link that must be sent through other formats (facebook, email, text, etc.). However, for my school, it is a "pro" that there are so many ways to access the survey, rather than software that requires an account for a more rigidly-set access point.

Janine from Island Windjammers

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

No mess, no fuss Survey tool

We are able to maintain a high standard meeting and exceeding guest expectations because we use this tool as a tool for quality control. We are constantly monitoring whether our guests receive the experience that they are promised when they first become a customer.

Pros

I rated customer support although I've never spoken to them and never had a need to. I didn't want to give them a low or average rating, so I gave them the benefit of the doubt with a 4-star :) Truly, this is software that you can set up with little to no management on a regular basis. When you are ready, you can pull the data you've collected and do some fancy filtering when your team needs further insight into one aspect of your data collection. It's a no brainer to add this to your business process.

Cons

For the most part, I don't have any! Plus they have a monkey in their logo... who doesn't love that? If I must say one thing, then I'm unable to send out a general survey link while at the same time automating the collection of responses into separate categories.

Ravinder from Unitedlex

SurveyMonkey - A tool to take feedback and then turn them into actions

In our business, we generally used free version to create simple questionnaire to collect feedback on trainings, projects and various organization policies. Given that surveys are kept anonymous, so we get huge response which served our purpose. So, even free verison is worth it and ease to use in organizations to turn feedback into actions.

Pros

SurveyMonkey is an online data platform that allows organizations/individuals to take surveys on a topic and then extracts insights from the survey results. SurveyMonkey is super-easy to sign up and use even if you are a newcomer. Friendly and intuitive user interface. SurveyMonkey has some inbuilt questionnaire and templates on some of the topics which you can leverage easily. SurveyMonkey allows you to build your own customized questionnaire forms, so that you easily reach to a lot of people and seek their opinion. SurveyMonkey is available on both web and mobile platform and recipient is not required to sign in in order to fill a survey. Further, SurveyMonkey provides you insights upto some level even on the free version.

Cons

The free version has very limited options, so you can choose paid plan as per your need. Difficult to create complex surveys, but you hardly need to create complex surveys. The survey analyze tool can improved further to provide more detailed insights. The softwares seems to support only a few languages.

Anita from BC Cancer

Easy to use and great integrations!

Overall, support is great and the program is easy to use. I would recommend to users. Although its meant to be used for more surveys- we use it for registrations as well.

Pros

Integrations like Zapier. Easy and intuitive to use. Easy to retrieve data from surveys. The optimizer helps a lot making surveys more streamlined.

Cons

That only 2 browsers can be used at the same time. We have an enterprise account where we have to buy "seats". Each seat is about $700 and only allows 2 browsers logged in a the same time. This is a high cost for for a small dept with a small budget so we can't afford to buy another seat. Also, with the way our browsers are set up, it never recognizes it so every time I log in, I have to send a 2-factor authentication to the mailbox. Closing surveys takes too many steps. Search for surveys is hard to search. There could be a better way to file surveys or label surveys to search.

Jill from J Tronique Productions LLC

Survery Monkey is VERY useful for so many things!

It's something that people from 9 to 90 can use!!!!!!!!!!!! THE BEST PART ABOUT SURVEY MONKEY is the QR code generator! Please do not ever do away with it!

Pros

Survey Monkey makes data collecting for all the firms I have worked for, very accessable, fun, and insightful! We love that administrators have the ability to look up and aggregate the metrics. When we used Survey Monkey for BIG ORANGE PRODUCTIONS, we were able to answer important information about product demos, customer comments about food, taste, allergy concerns, etc. It was a very portable service, one that was easily recognizable and customizable. Speficically, with BIG ORANGE PRODUCTIONS (marketing company from RI,) a large portion of their data collecting relies on Survey Monkey as a backbone.

Cons

A few times if I hit a blank field (some key that I know not what it was), I was sent back to the beginning, and all the information that I input was lost. It would be great if SurveyMonkey has "save draft" options.

We use these to see promoters within the company

Survey Monkey has been great to see how the staff is, it's just cumbersome to get back to a new submission right after the previous customer has completed theirs and you have another customer that needs to take the survey directly afterward.

Pros

I love that I get a detailed report sent to me every Monday! We use this at work to see how our customer interactions are and what we can do better. We put them on iPads for all the Sales Reps to use. This has been vital to growing as individuals and as a staff.

Cons

I like a lot of it (the parts that I use), but sometimes you have to refresh a TON to get to a new submission page. On the last page where it says it's been successfully submitted, it would be great to have a button that was "new submission" rather than having to go out of the browser (we use Safari) and going back in.

Arpan from Allscripts

One of the best cloud based software as a service online survey creation tools!

The tool can an asset to any business because the feedback received from the audience can be used to make improvements in the existing business model, ultimately helping a business in gaining satisfaction among customers.

Pros

- Simple and easy to use interface. - Able to quickly generate and sending out a form which can be used to get feedback from people around the world. - Little to no training is required even for a beginner with creating and sending out surveys. - Ability to extract and share actionable insights on the fly and take corrective actions. - The surveys are highly customized according to one's needs. For instance: a company's logo can be added.

Cons

- The cost of Team Advantage and Team Premier plans can be high for small and medium businesses. - The free plan is of little to no use for any business as it comes with major limitations: A survey with only a maximum of 10 questions can be created and only maximum of 100 responses can be viewed per survey.

luke from Fisher

Best and Easiest Survey Tool on the Market

Overall, my experience with SurveyMonkey has been really good. I was hesitant to try them out because I've had bad experiences with other survey tools but I was pleasantly surprised after the first week. I've been able to use SurveryMonkey for both in house surveys and customer surveys. This has helped me to find areas that need work and identify areas that working well. Lastly, I've been impressed with the customer service. I've had to call on them a couple of times and every time I do they are very helpful. I recommend SurveyMonkey for anyone who need a user friendly survey tool and doesn't know where to start.

Pros

What I like most about SurveyMonkey is the ease of use. It is very user friendly and easy to set up. This was a concern for my executive team but once we signed up it was very easy to figure out. I also really like the analytics feature. I am definitely a numbers guy so I like to see how well things are performing and where things need work. I like that I can filter and compare subsets of my data. I especially like the ability to add disqualifying questions so I don't have to pay for irrelevant answers. This was a big problem before I was using SurveyMonkey. This feature alone saved me a lot of money.

Cons

The only cons I see is that my team is having trouble with customization. We would like to add our company logo and color theme. Additionally, I would like to see a reports feature. This would help with analytics. Also, we are a smaller sized company so I think the price should be a little more affordable for small companies.

Displaying 1 - 50 of 7,619 reviews