• Pros

• "Le site a une très belle esthétique, il est bien traduit en Français et en Néerlandais ce qui rend son utilisation simple"

• "It is easy to use, not expensive and a great support!"

• "The features on display are really good. There are some common used terminology, and it takes very little time to get used to the system. Nothing is complicated, you can set up a survey in minutes."

• Cons

• "Software is perfect, It save me time. But prize is for me little bit much. But if I had to create all those graphs and do the evaluation, it would take me too much time."

• "Nothing, maybe that the logic rules structure is not in the free version of Survio."

• "It is only a pity that the possibilities (eg to export results) in the free version are rather limited. The premium services are not cheap and can only be purchased annually."

Browse Survio Reviews

Sylwia from Tenneco

my review

I'm working on my phd , and I needed to create a survey for my research, I hope thanks to survio I'll be able also to work easily on gathering my results , which will help me to do my analysis etc. :-)

Pros

- I like the graphic question's proposals, it helped me to start creating my own questionnaire - I like how the way how the questions could be editable - it's quite intuitive tool - I like the option of copying surveys - I like the Customer Service, which was provided to me

Cons

- the option with moving questions between the pages could be improved

Reasons for Switching to Survio

I think [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is not working anymore, I used it in the past. Maybe it's changed now into [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] but I couldn't find there clear price information, so I started to looking for another one. I think thanks to good positioning on google I easy found survio :-)

Response from Survio

Replied June 2020

Thank you for your review Sylwia, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. Your feedback help us to improve for you. :)

Stefanie from Heritage St. Norbert

Industry: Museums and Institutions

Simple, Easy, Quick

Pros

Survey creation is straightforward and simple. Easy to navigate as a survey creator as well as a survey respondent. Quick to make unique surveys tailored for your and your company's purpose.

Cons

Wish you could label the pages when creating a survey, it would save a lot of time. Would also like to be able to change question type (i. e. single choice to multiple choice) without having to create a new question from scratch.

Reasons for Choosing Survio

Survio is simple to use, has a great assortment of question types, allows for easy survey distribution, okay analysis of results, and has skip logic (important feature for my research) all at an affordable price (Personal Plan).

Response from Survio

Replied October 2020

Thank you for your review Stefanie, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. Your feedback help us to improve for you. :)

Eliza from Newcastle University

Pros

It is easy to use and the interface of the website is clear.

Cons

None. Most of the things are goods in this price

Too expensive for student

Response from Survio

Replied March 2021

Hello, thank you for your evaluation of Survio. It is highly appreciated. Kind regards, Survio

Julia from Hochschule Luzern

Bachelor Thesis

Pros

- user friendly - offers many evaluation possibilities. - many different kinds of questions - templates - set colors - fast support - possibility for student discount

Cons

To get a student discount, you have to write reviews BEFORE you even had the opportunity to fully use Survio. I understand that reviews are important for a product and I was able to tell a few things about Survio, but not everything due to the fact that I haven't used it yet. I'm sure that I won't be dissapointet by Survio, but I'd wish that I could have given the reviews AFTER I used Survio. It would be more honest.

Reasons for Choosing Survio

better price-performance ratio I also liked the user interface very much and the user-friendly operation when you go on Survio's website, you get all important informations very quick

Response from Survio

Replied November 2019

Hello Julia, Thank you very much for your review. I am sorry to hear this. When we want a review for your student discount, we also take the risk that you can write a bad review. We appreciate your honesty. When you are in the situation that you did not use Survio yet, please contact us at support@survio.com. I believe that we can find a solution for you. We wish you good luck with your bachelor thesis and school. Your Survio Team

Survio review

My experience with Survio is very good. I usually manage to figure out what I want when proposing surveys

Pros

it's easy to use based on user experience easy to carry out new surveys easy to choose the type of question to ask

Cons

It just allows only 1 filter. sometimes it is unstable, versions are not saved or changes that are made are lost at other times try to design more complex functions, such as selecting variables and of those selected variables perform a preference ranking

Reasons for Choosing Survio

At the beginning for being a free option Once I got used to it, I became loyal. I had the option to do the surveys in google form, but nevertheless I stayed in Survio

Response from Survio

Replied January 2021

Thank you for your review, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. Your feedback help us to improve for you. :)

Filip from Warsaw University of Technology Business School

Interesting tool for School and Universities

We were looking for a tool where students can quickly write an anonymous opinion about his lecturer. The first impression with the trial version convinced us to decide to buy a premium edition.

Pros

Easy to use Nice appearance Available in Polish language Convenient to fill evaluation on a smartphone

Cons

Test version does not allow for this test all functions e.g. export to excel file

Reasons for Choosing Survio

Better price than alternatives products.

Reasons for Switching to Survio

Outdated appearance and Google Domain is blocked in such companies.

Response from Survio

Replied January 2021

Michal from Jessnius faculty of Medicine in Martin, Comenius university in Bratislava

We are using Survio at univesity

We created questionnaire for Student scientific conference. The access for questionnaire was very easy and we used a cell phone questionnaire version.

Pros

Free version of Survio provides enough functions for creation of simply questionnaire.

Cons

There is nothing to do not like about this software.

Reasons for Choosing Survio

because it is Czech made application

Reasons for Switching to Survio

Survio povides more functions, much pretty backround

Response from Survio

Replied May 2020

Thank you for your review Michal, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. We hope you continue using Survio for your projects and We will take your comments into consideration to keep improving our Service.

Easy and intuitive tool to conduct an online survey

Pros

It is easier and more intuitiva than oher similar product. I have been impressed because in few steps I have been able to customize my questionnare.

Cons

Nothing of important until now. I would like to change the size of the font.

Reasons for Choosing Survio

I found it more intuitive and more more advantageous in the quality / price ratio.

Response from Survio

Replied May 2020

Thank you for your review, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. We hope you continue using Survio for your projects and We will take your comments into consideration to keep improving our Service.

Ondřej from Kino Varsava z.s.

Survio for non-profit organizations - art cinema

Our team in Kino Varsava z.s. has experience with Survio free version from several non-profits organizations and other projects. We want to use the bussiness version now for our project "Let´s go to Cinema", that allows great logic rules structure, branding and PDF, PPTx, DOCx exports.

Pros

Free version of Survio, we have experience with, provides enough functions for making simply questionnaires, for non-profit sector great point to start with. It is very intuitive and easy to use. We like the user friendly design and easy integration.

Reasons for Choosing Survio

Survio has better easy to use design and multilingual options.

Response from Survio

Replied January 2021

Marian from Česká zemědělská univerzita

Industry: Farming

A useful tool

A useful tool to analyze the answers for my thesis. Large selection of tools in the creation of the questionnaire. Easy to create a questionnaire within moments. I recommend.

Pros

Large selection of tools in the creation of the questionnaire Easy to create a questionnaire within moments

Cons

absence of advanced statistical evaluations

Reasons for Switching to Survio

smarter and more intuitive questionnaire creation

Response from Survio

Replied February 2020

Thank you for your comments Marian, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. We hope you continue using Survio for your future projects and We will take your comments into consideration to keep improving our Service.

Jana from University of Economics, Prague

Survio as an easy (even unpdaid) tool to create and manage surveys

I like using Survio, it has so far all the features that I need.

Pros

Easy creation of the questionnaire, ability to use some of the presets. Easy to navigate when creating the survey and its questions. Possibility to choose different types of questions. Possibility to write the title page, divide the questions into different sheets which makes it more organized. Easy to share the link of the survey with others. Possibility to set the language which is very helpful if you need to create a survey for an audience from abroad. You can choose from different background types so the survey can be comfortable for any audience. Easy way how to interpret the results of the survey - in the unpaid version there is no possibility to download the data into any format, you can preview them only as an image. But in the paid version you can also download the data as PDF, Excel, CSV file and much more which makes it very easy for managing large sets of data. You can also choose from different types of interpreting the data, such as which kind of graph you would like to use, which set of colors and you can also leave or delete the numbers in the graph.

Cons

The limited capacity of responses (in the unpaid version you can get only 100 responses) and also limited tools. In the unpaid version, it´s not possible to download the data set in any way, you can only preview it as an image (but again it doesn´t even allow to download the image, so you can only do a screenshot). It would be great to download the image at least. Also, as a university student, I would highly appreciate if there would be some kind of partnership between universities and the Survio company in order to receive a student discount given to the fact that students use this tool very often and therefore they also spread awareness of this company and its services.

Response from Survio

Replied January 2021

Tamara from Fachhochschule Graubünden

School Survey with Survio

Our survey on Survio enabled us to do the Needfinding for a school project very quickly and easily.

Pros

With Survio, we were able to conduct a survey of over 100 people for our studies. Creating the survey was child's play. Even during the period when the survey was running, everything worked without any problems.

Cons

We needed a chargeable upgrade for the desired evaluation display. Until then, we were not aware of this, which was a bit annoying. Therefore I subtract a star here. For it I was then again very content with the service. On the inquiry, whether we get a reduction on the subscription costs (since we are all poor students ;) ), Survio met equal with 20% Discount. I think it's really great!

Response from Survio

Replied November 2019

Dear Tamara, Thank you very much for your evaluation. We are glad that you are satisfied with our tool. You can compare all the features and limits of all our plans here: https://www.survio.com/en/survey-tool-features-comparison Please do not hesitate to contact us at support@survio.com if you need help or you need to clarify anything. I wish you good luck with your surveys and at your school. Your survio Team

Maria from Politechnika Krakowska, Biblioteka

Industry: Libraries

Survio

Pros

The Library of Cracow University of Technology has been using Survio (Elite version) for one year. Based on the experience gained during several user satisfaction surveys, we conclude that Survio is easy and intuitive to be used. An institution carrying out the surveys has at its disposal a large selection of survey templates and types of questions. The surveys look very professional. Analysis of results is available in various formats, which allows for further work on them in other programs designed for data analysis. Technical support and customer service is carried out professionally, efficiently and on time. We are pleased to announce that Survio has met our expectations and we recommend it as an effective tool for carrying smart surveys.

Cons

One of the drawbacks of Survio is that it is not possible to edit the size of columns in question types and it is not possible to change the font size.

Response from Survio

Replied January 2020

Dear Maria, Thank you very much for your evaluation. We are glad you were satisfied with Survio, and it meets your needs. We are preparing a new version of Survio with improved features, faster, and more sexy, so stay tuned! :-) Good luck with your surveys! Your Survio Team

Albert Jan from PThU

Very convenient and easy to use

Do a good research for my study in a very easy way. Survio helps with conducting a survey and offers useful tools for analyzing the results.

Pros

A very useful website to quickly put together a nice survey. Through a simple link or even a QR code you can invite respondents to participate. After respondents have submitted their answers, Survio has very nice and useful tools to analyze the results. You can easily apply your own filters to generate even more specific results.

Cons

Response from Survio

Replied November 2017

Hi Albert, we really appreciate your review. It is long and nicely written. As we try to explain value of Survio - our competitors do not have reports and exports we have, or they are more expensive. We are working on new updates to bring you higher value. By the end of the year there is going to be a big update you will love. I am sure! Have a nice day Ondrej (Survio team)

elise from ISFSC

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Avis en français

j'ai par mégarde informé la mauvaise adresse mail lors de mon inscription, le lendemain je n'arrivais plus à me connecter. Heureusement le site a un service d'aide en ligne très efficace, en discutant par mail avec une Francophone, mon problème fut résolu en 4 mails et 25 minutes

Pros

Cons

Malheureusement le sondage ne peut récupérer que 100 résultats en version Free, cela est fort peu et payer 25€ pour 1 mois me semble fort cher payé pour atteindre les 1000 résultats. Heureusement si on ne prend pas de compte premium avant de lancer le sondage, les résultats dépassant les 100 réponses ne sont pas perdus, ils restent consultables après payement de la version premium

Response from Survio

Replied January 2020

Thank you for your comments Elise, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. We hope you continue using Survio for your projects and We will take your comments into consideration to keep improving our Service.

Natalia from INIBIOMA-Universidad Nacional del Comahue

Industry: Research

I started using Survio to study the problem of conservation of birds that collide with windows.

This software will allow me to obtain information on how important is the problem of birds that collide with windows for bird conservation in Argentina. The survey will be disseminated at universities across the country for the purpose of obtaining valuable information. The data will be analysed and subsequently published in a scientific journal. The survey will have a national scope and I will be able to collect data that would otherwise be very difficult.

Pros

Survio allows me to obtain data for my research studies. What I like best is the ease of creating a survey and the amount of choice of question types it offers. Before I decided to use Survio I searched many other sites but Survio seemed to me the most suitable for my interests. The free option offers more services than other survey pages. Another very valuable thing is the possibility of discarding some answers that I will not include in the final results. It's really a very easy tool to use!

Cons

I would like the free option to allow you to place a logo (in this case the university) and download the data in XLS format.

Response from Survio

Replied November 2017

Hi Natalia, I love your feedback. You made my day :) really. If you ever need any help, just get in touch with us. Anytime. Have a nice day Ondrej (Survio team)

Milada from Charles University, Faculty of humanities

Friendly environment for questionnaire preparation

Survio offers the necessary features and allows basic interviewing. Very good for introductory also for advanced projects.

Pros

The best feature is the variety of question types and a very friendly environment for questionnaire preparation.

Cons

The not very nice features are: 1. very narrow appearance of the questionnaire on the screen, so the question and options for answers are many times divided into many rows 2. The limit for the length of the wording of the question is very low for social science research, esp. for psychologists.

Reasons for Choosing Survio

Nice combination of price and features, very good price plan for one year license.

Response from Survio

Replied October 2020

Thank you for your review Milada, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. Your feedback help us to improve for you. :)

Jane from Perm State University

Good app

Marketing research Using in education of students Collected feedback

Pros

I like most interface and simple reporting

Cons

I like least Price in rubbles and there are not som options

Problem with data

Response from Survio

Replied January 2021

Clean design, easy to use, powerful tools and more

Pros

Nice and user-friendly interface, where is super easy to create simple forms or surveys even for a beginner. Although I'm using only the free trial version, for now, I can see that it's possible to use integration and automation, which can be really helpful. I also like that the surveys are 100% responsive on mobile devices, which is super important these days.

Cons

What I miss is the more customizable linear scale, text paragraph with the bigger box to write. The design could be also more customizable but then it probably wouldn't have that advantage of super simplicity.

Response from Survio

Replied March 2021

Ionut from Bright Light Design

Great software to work with

Pros

It was great for me to know what our customers think about us. A great way to add some post sale assistence.

Cons

All great, being able to integrate it in every aspect of our post sale and lead generation templates.

Alessio from Unoiversità di siena

sito per tutti

espereinza da rifare (come ho gia fatto) e sono arrivato a lui e mi snono fermato perchè e quello che cercavo

Pros

posso inserirci quello che voglio in modo in cui voglio io (senza limiti)

Cons

le risposte aperte non hanno molo spazzio e lo sfondo pochi alternative

Response from Survio

Replied April 2021

Eugenia from PSU

Survio's report

Our team of the University with more than 10 years of experience in its industry and 3 years of experience in using the service was looking for a program to conduct an online survey as part of a marketing study of the quality of life of the population in a certain area. We have made sure in practice that Survio is actually the most convenient tool for creating a survey, conducting it, and analyzing the results obtained. The customer service was excellent and provided quick and accurate responses. It is worth emphasizing the tremendous variability of the proposed questionnaires and ways of forming questions. At the moment it is planned to use Survio for research and educational activities. We are completely satisfied with the possibilities of using the Survio service.

Pros

Cons

rather high service charge due to the fact that we live in Russia the dollar rate is high

Response from Survio

Replied January 2021

Mária from University of Pavol Jozef Šafárik

I am really happy about Survio website. Its a big help for my thesis about sport medicine. Thanks

Pros

Survio is very smart and good form of making interview for my thesis.

Cons

I have only great experience with Survio.

Reasons for Switching to Survio

Survio is better and simle.

Response from Survio

Replied May 2020

Thank you for your review Maria, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. We hope you continue using Survio for your projects and We will take your comments into consideration to keep improving our Service.

Eva from Mountain resort Beskydy

Survio is, in my opinion, a great program.

Thanks to Survia I create my diploma thesis and also helps to obtain data for future work for the creation of a brochure.

Pros

Do a good research for my study in a very easy way. Software is very intuitive.

Reasons for Choosing Survio

Because me friend, recommend it to me.

Response from Survio

Replied May 2020

Thank you for your review Eva, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. We hope you continue using Survio for your projects and We will take your comments into consideration to keep improving our Service.

Carole from UBI

Ok... Easy to use but limited on free trial

Ok. Overall good, but sad to see not all responses can be recovered.

Pros

Cons

It wasn't clear to me that only 100 responses are recorded on the free trial. That means I lost some responses. :(

cost

Response from Survio

Replied January 2021

Gabbe from EcoDim

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Very easy to use!

Perfect product, easy tool!

Pros

It is easy to use, not expensive and a great support!

Cons

There was nothing i didn't like at all.

Reasons for Choosing Survio

Because of its simplicity and pricing

Response from Survio

Replied June 2020

Thank you for your review Gabbe, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. Your feedback help us to improve for you. :)

Alžběta from Caritas Czech republic

Survio review

Survio made my work easier - happy to use it!

Pros

Easy to use, great technical support, various types of questions enable user to make really relevant questionnaire.

Cons

Some of the types of questions coul be more "sophisticated". It would be useful if "no answer" in one question could automatically redirect the questionnaire to selected question.

Response from Survio

Replied January 2020

Dear Albta, Thank you very much for your evaluation. We are glad you were satisfied with the tool. We always try to improve our tool. Good luck with your surveys. Your Survio Team

Haris from Fontys

Very easy to use and powerfull results charts.

Very handy tool for students to use for research. I have used this tool for both my thesis as other school related projects. It's very easy to use and the results are very well displayed in your own preferable graphs. The only thing I missed in this thool was the ability to let the responders choose a language in which they would like to have a survey in. Other than that Survio is a great research tool that i personally recommend to everyone! not only students!

Pros

The ease of use and the survey possibilities. You have a lot of other survey tools, but this one is hands down the easiest to use. The fact that you can do researches on the free version says alot.

Cons

The only thing that i missed was a feature that i could insert multiple language surveys to one survey (it's hard to explain). That was the only thing that i really missed. Other than that it's a very good tool.

Response from Survio

Replied October 2017

Hello Haris, thank you very much for your feedback and new features suggestions. That is what we need to hear from our customers. Stay in touch, keep using Survio - a lot of news is on the way :-) Have a nice day. Ondrej (Survio team)

Survio is a survey platform of future

We are using it as a faculty to receive feedback from students and I am currently using it for my dissertation thesis.

Pros

I definitely like the modern look, easy use, wide range of templates and inspiration

Cons

I would greatly welcome the option to choose a country for the respondents. - where they come from

The appearance

Anna from SAVS

Easy and low cost for students

Very useful tool especially for students who doesnt want to spend much time on questionnaire and a lot of money on it. Very appreciate Survio. I did a lot of works during my school thanks to Survio cause interpretation goes easy with it. A lot of questions option in basic

Pros

A wide range of questions are available

Cons

Prices of packages . Personal package doesnt have something more than basic package

Response from Survio

Replied January 2021

Simona from Masarykova Univerzita

Highly recommended

I am using Survio to do the research part for my thesis and so far I find it very helpful. I really appreciate I don´t have to manuallz deal with the ŕesults, but Survio gets them for me all in one document. It saves so much time!

Pros

I love how it is very intuitive to use and set everything up. I like the design and all the options even the free version of Survio has for you to use.

Cons

The slightly higher price of the premium features.

Response from Survio

Replied August 2020

Thank you for your review Simona, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. Your feedback help us to improve for you. :)

lincoln from portododia

Industry: Political Organization

pesquisa

very good

Pros

I'm using Survio to do research and it's been very satisfying. it was the best app I found on the market.

Cons

I would put a screening to target by rating

Response from Survio

Replied May 2020

Thank you for your review Xavier, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. We hope you continue using Survio for your projects and We will take your comments into consideration to keep improving our Service.

Lada from University of West Bohemia

Satisfaction

I initially used Survio to research views on sociocultural phenomena. During the coronavirus crisis, I used them to test university students in their homework. It worked very well for me. It suits me that data is stored for a long time and I can work with it even a few years back.

Pros

Working with Survio is intuitive, I had no problems with the second questionnaire. I set up simple questionnaires, I'm afraid of complex ones, but I suspect that it works too. I can use the software in my own language, which is nice.

Cons

I would probably use more if I had a simple guide for more complex questionnaires in my language (Czech). I didn't find that anywhere.

Response from Survio

Replied July 2020

Thank you for your review Lada, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. Your feedback help us to improve for you. :)

Best platform for doing surveys!

I am very satisfied with this platform and I am always coming back. I appreacite the software development as well.

Pros

Easy to use, variety of different languages, many features

Cons

Limit of samples in the free account, would appreciate more.

Response from Survio

Replied May 2020

Cathie from LifeWIRE Group

Great experience-prompted me to use this professionally & refer to colleagues/students globally

Pros

I've been able to design complex surveys in just a few minutes. The number of features available for serious (and casual) users is impressive and many features are essential for professional researchers and educators. I'm particularly excited about the data collection, analysis, reporting & exporting capabilities, which are critical to my success as a scholar.

Cons

I started by using the free version and the limitations were too great for what I need to accomplish as a professional.

Response from Survio

Replied November 2017

Cathie, thanks a lot! This is awesome evaluation and getting 5 stars, we can't be happier :-) We are doing our best to create and provide as best survey tool around as possible. Have a nice day Ondrej (Survio team)

Malina from MaylinPoetry

Industry: Building Materials

easy to use but for seeing all results you have to pay

I work with survio because of my university Project. it was easy to create and share.

Pros

I really like it, its very simple. I used it for my university work. There are many options to choose the design.

Cons

Unfortunately you only can see 100 results if you dont want to pay.

Response from Survio

Replied May 2020

Thank you for your review Malina, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. We hope you continue using Survio for your projects and We will take your comments into consideration to keep improving our Service.

Romana Michaela from V.I.A.C. - Institute for youth support and development

Easy solution for your surveys

Pros

It is very easy to manage, creation of questionnaires is very intuitive, you can also download results in different formats.

Cons

The price - for the use for non-governmental organisations it is too high.

Response from Survio

Replied September 2019

Dear Romana, Thank you very much for your evaluation. We are glad that you are satisfied with Survio. The price list is available on our website. If you need any help, please contact us by e-mail at suppot@survio.com. Our agents will take care of you and try to help you as much as it would be possible. I believe that we can find a solution for you. Your Survio team.

Radek from Masaryk University

Survio review

Pros

I like the way how you can edit your question items in the questionnaire and also the portfolio of question types.

Cons

for export to.csv you have to pay higher price

Response from Survio

Replied May 2020

Thank you for your review Radek, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. We hope you continue using Survio for your projects and We will take your comments into consideration to keep improving our Service.

Koen from Hogeschool Rotterdam

survio for my thesis

good

Pros

The survio website has a professional feeling which is a useful asset when conducting an online survey. The results are shown clearly and presented with useful graphs! Overall: a very good tool to create a questionnaire!

Cons

images are shown too small which is very annoying when you want to show images

Response from Survio

Replied July 2020

Thank you for your review Koen, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. Your feedback help us to improve for you. :)

Easy

Pros

overview and user-friendliness for the maker but also for the person who has to complete the survey.

Cons

I don't know what to call it. I am excited about using it.

Survio is much easier.

Response from Survio

Replied January 2021

Yuliia from SWPS

100% RECOMMENDED

I did research for a term paper and it was necessary to create a questionnaire, so I chose survio

Pros

Very nice interface and convenient to create profiles. There are statistics and the ability to download data in different formats! It is very comfortable!

Cons

Maybe a price, is too expensive for student I think

Response from Survio

Replied June 2020

Thank you for your review Yulia, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. Your feedback help us to improve for you. :)

Alexandra from Goethe Institut Almaty

Reliable Tool for surveys

We offer a lot of online seminars and it is not always easy to animate participants to give an evalution, but with this tool they are answering. For us the best way to find out, what they need.

Pros

The visualisation and the varied question and answer options.

Cons

translation just for the prepared questions, of I change questions I have to translate on my own.

Reasons for Choosing Survio

Because Limesurvey is not working outside of europe

Response from Survio

Replied January 2021

Oscar from Frans Schartaus Handelsinstitut

Easy and professional

Easy, professional, lots of alternatives, reasonable price.

Pros

Multiple choices of how to set up a question and easy to get responses digitally as well as getting a printed pdf which Survio does have an automatic function for.

Cons

That you’ll need to pay to get over 100 responses and make an editable link.

Response from Survio

Replied January 2021

Anne from Education

Industry: Writing and Editing

4-5 stars for survio

Pros

It offers everyone to create surveys quickly and easily. Definitely a must-have for every private person if you need to create one for business or other reasons. I am satisfied and can only recommend the site.

Cons

maybe the price but everything else is really fine

I just want a change.

Response from Survio

Replied May 2020

Thank you for your review Anne, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. We hope you continue using Survio for your projects and We will take your comments into consideration to keep improving our Service.

Eva from Spálená 76/14

The main advantages of this software is that it is very simply to use it.

This year I uset it this software for my bachelor thesis. I have only good experiences with this.

Pros

+ free basic version + simply to use it

Cons

- I am student, maybe it would be good to have a discount for version of this software, which has to be paid

Response from Survio

Replied March 2021

Marie from Tomas Bata University in Zlin

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Veryy good website

I use Survio for survey in my seminar works

Pros

It is easy to use and well organized. There are a lot of options for evaluation answers

Cons

the number of answers in the free version could be higher

Reasons for Choosing Survio

It was easy a well organized

Response from Survio

Replied March 2021

Awesome

I am pursuing a master's degree in Brazil and, to obtain the information for my dissertation, Survio was essential. The COVID-19 pandemic affected my work a lot, impossible to achieve without the SUVIO.

Pros

The platform is excellent for any type of research, be it commercial or academic, and it allows a wide way of collecting and analyzing information. Using creativity it is possible to find various information about the desired theme. I recommend.

Cons

Export the data to SPSS version 22, it takes only in Excel

Response from Survio

Replied April 2021

Stepan from UPol

Survio

Good for fast working with data

Pros

Very easy to use and very comfortable software.

Cons

Very simply and easy, without some difficult options

Response from Survio

Replied June 2020

Thank you for your review Stepan, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. Your feedback help us to improve for you. :)

Dávid from UKF

Very good

I am so glad that i find this page for making my survey

Pros

Its the most easy way ho to make a really good survey

Cons

I cant remember what was wrong. It means i cant find anything bad.

Response from Survio

Replied May 2020

Thank you for your review David, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. We hope you continue using Survio for your projects and We will take your comments into consideration to keep improving our Service.

Nadine from Hogeschool

Een geode site

Goed

Pros

Overzichtelijk om mee te werken en het is gebruiksvriendelijk

Cons

Die heb ik niet , tot nu toe alles werkt naar behoren

Response from Survio

Replied January 2021