• icon"Different products & variety is awesome. So many things to chose from."
  • icon"I love screen sharing and video as simple over every network. GREAT to have a call bridge features for every customer in just a few seconds."
  • icon"Ease of use and persistence of information in a single straight forward user friendly interface. Easy team management and collaboration."
  • icon"The look, the missing integration between circuit and uc, the difficulty for partners to start selling circuit."
  • icon"Personally I miss the possibility to put a read message back to unread."
  • icon"Can't have multiple calls in the same time (on hold feature missing)."

All Circuit Reviews

Joris

Circuit is my number 1 application for communication

Pros

The ease of use, the connection to our telephony platform (so that we can use it also as a normal phone) and the possibilities for integrations. I use it also for all small and bigger projects I'm involved and the way everything is located in one tool with a very good search functionality makes my work much easier.

Cons

Personally I miss the possibility to put a read message back to unread. In the mean time I use other options to create something similar, but it is not completely the same.

Geert

Circuit : making the new way of work possible with little effort

Pros

A single pane of glass solution that encompasses all communications in a very intuitive manner. It's easy to collect all relevant "streams" (e.g. mail; meeting requests and notes, phone calls, chats, etc.) into a single folder. The mobile app is a perfect (and near stand alone) addition to your desktop application and allows seamless transition from deskbound to mobile working without hassle. Even swipe your phone calls (in the actual call !!!) from fixed app to mobile app withou interuption.

Cons

Circuit requires an open mindset on how to organise your files. If you are depending on folder structure (folder within a folder) you'll be lost at first, but Circuit has an awesome search engine Circuit has more power and more impact when everyone uses it, so be ready to advocate the solution in your company and to have some use cases near.

Romina

October 2022

Más cerca gracias a Circuit

Pros

Se chatea en forma real, se comparten archivos, pantalla y reuniones

Cons

Es lento al reunirse con varias personas en simultaneo

Dominique

August 2022

Disfontionnement

Perte de temps.adresse enregistre sur votre apli circuit puis elle disparer attention circuit a fuir dom delotte

Pros

La rapide enregistre

Cons

Pas au point défaut enregistrement perte de temps effacement des adresses

Kevin

Industry: Railroad Manufacture

kind of ok when/if it works

I have all kinds of trouble with this program, below are my two most common problems. I'll have to dial in with my phone so I can hear and speak as well as be logged in at my computer so I can project for the meeting. One day it works fine then, the very next morning it tells me my log-in is invalid and does not let me access the meeting. I have to reinstall, come up with fresh passwords and I'm very frustrated, joining the meeting very late.

Pros

The idea of it working is great, the reality is very different.

Cons

The software package I work with is not reliable, one day it works, the next day it does not. And when it does not work, it takes 20~30 minutes and a bunch of passwords to get it working again although my meeting starts in 2~3 minutes.

Reasons for switching to Circuit

The company forced us to switch. Either Circuit still needs a lot of work or the way it is integrated with Siemens systems is very poor and overly cumbersome. I hate it!

Johan

Circuit collaboration tool

Perfect collaboration tool

Pros

Ease of use - even for novice users without training Ease of implementation

Cons

No possibility to create own shortcuts to favourite conversations

Reasons for choosing Circuit

Far better integrated/all in one product

Collaboration tool for serious businesses.

Remote work and team management.

Pros

Circuit is an extremely efficient way for me to organize all of my inter-team communications in a single workspace. It allows me to work remotely very efficiently and manage projects and teamwork inside the company and with partners. It does all of the important communication functions very well - including recording meetings for those that cannot attend and it has amazing up-time so it's reliable enough to be the central communications vehicle for a company.

Cons

I wish you could delete old conversations. I archive and keep my conversations organized, but there are some that would be just better to delete.

CHANDRA

Craft users dream

I love the software on days when there is no interruption as this does not occur often, on those days I can create non-stop for hours.

Pros

The ability to be the versality of products. I have created earrings, shirts, outdoor mats, and coffee mugs

Cons

The site can be improved by limiting the interruptions and stalls while creating projects. Sometimes the software crashes in the middle of a project.

Francesco

Great tool, I love the conversation structure and having all on all device on all time!

Best experience in handle evolving project with my team-mates. Less email traffic (and confusion). NO SPAM! Only focus on things that are important for me!

Pros

I can find docs, infos, conversations, notes, ecc. everything inside a specific "room project". I love screen sharing and video as simple over every network. GREAT to have a call bridge features for every customer in just a few seconds!

Cons

I can only "mute" and not "archive/delete" older or wrong things. I don't use the "notify" features... Not the best that I can not team-editing a docs in a shared screen (I prefer the google ways for docs opened in the same time by two or more people working on it)

Comunicaciones Corporativas Eficientes

Excelente, llevamos ahi todas las comunicaciones dentro de la empresa y para comunicarnos con otras sedes a nivel mundial, de manera rapida y confiable

Pros

La calidad de las llamadas, las rapidas actualizaciones que hacen en corto periodo de tiempo, el manejo practico de la interfaz.

Cons

Considero que deberian incluir enviar mensajes de voz que se mas rapido para la comunicación para evitar tipear en la computadora.

Pros

Vide conferencing, screen sharing, outlook integration

Cons

No special cons regarding usage of circuit application

Hromadnic

excellent collaboration tool

group emails with attachments disappear, create private conversation with a colleague or more.

Pros

use on browser on any computer or laptop, mobile app, good for collaboration on teams, easy to find info from a previous conversation

Cons

outlook connector doesn't work sometimes, when press enter in a post not go to new line, does not see presence of a team in conversation - must go details

Marcel

Easy to use, and rich for a new product, can't wait to see what's coming! ;-)

Independence, easier to work with people in global teams

Pros

Easy of use, integration of file sharing, desktop sharing, voice, video and offline conversation. No installs, works on a browsers on a PC. Do like the native client on iOS with callkit integration.

Cons

Need enhancements to manage large communities better. Need statistics for large communities. Need ability to have super admins to effectively mange large communities

Scott

Circuit is an excellent product that is extremely useful for us here at Nimans.

Pros

The ability to enhance teamwork, by bringing Voice, File Sharing, Video and much more into one easy to use platform across multiple devices.

Cons

The inability to delete conversations. Having an abundance of aged conversations in the left pane can be messy and could be organised much better with the ability to delete unwanted conversations.

Response from Unify

Thanks for your review and feedback, Scott! You can always leave or mute conversations so they don`t show up in your stream anymore. What we see with users that are more and more active on Circuit is that old conversations move down the stack very quickly. We are working to lift the limit to the number of conversations you can mute to >50.

Replied August 2017

Thomas

A professional tool for businesses. Better and more reliable than skype etc. Well integrated.

Pros

German based company, service hosted in Germany, not in US - a must for all companies that are subject to compliance! Good modern look-and-feel, easy-to-use. We tested it with our non-tech-staff and they instantly mastered in intuitively! Personal support from circuit at highest level. Competent, friendly and open for input and suggestions. We don't just need a tool, we need it to work reliably - circuit ticks those boxes for us.

Cons

No real cons. Some very special features that we need still under development, but that's actually a pro I guess.

AbdulRahman

it is a great solution

daily connectivity and collaboration with others (business and personal)

Pros

it works on any WebRTC enabled browser log everything share some files with other users recording

Cons

the full-screen mode is not border-less guest can not use the invitation link on mobile the quality of the picture is great but not like google hangouts or apple facetime

Daniele