• Pros

• "It's super simple to use. No one has the time to devout hours to learning complicated new software - we all want to hit the ground running, so the intuitive nature of this suited us well."

• "Easy for the whole office to use and keeps tasks in one place for us all to see what is being worked on and when it will be done."

• "Doddle is a great task management system, but I particularly like the continuous timer which has meant I haven't missed a time log - it's the most accurate I've ever been with keeping a timesheet!"

• Cons

• "It is occasionally a little slow to load one of my projects as I have a lot of tasks. I have spoken to the chat support and they couldn't be more helpful about it though."

• "Nothing apart from the name change we used to use it back when it was called Skwish I prefer that name to Doddle although Im the only one in the office that does!"

• "Well, if only it would automatically boil the kettle and make the tea for our breaks! Apart from the impossible, we're very happy with it :D"

Browse Doddle Reviews

Sarah from Luceat Coaching

Effortless content delivery

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been incredibly helpful, even when I managed to muck a couple of bits up. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is incredibly quick to respond and always helpful and cheerful with it! They even tweaked the platform for me to allow me to update individual elements of content - THAT is service. Thank you

Pros

I love that once your content is uploaded it is delivered to your clients each day and they are able to work through the programme at their own pace. No more forgetting to post the morning content in the right Facebook group or having to get all clients on the same cadence.

Cons

I would like to be able to allow clients to choose between mon-fri delivery or 7 days a week. It would also be great if the client could choose if the next day flowed into their board if the previous day isn't done, or not.

Matha from Mather Marketing

A fantastic Tool

It's saved me so much time. Working with clients can be challenging at times, this tool makes even the most challenging of clients easy to work with. Everything is documented and they have a clear view of what's happening so I'm not spending a portion of my day or evening sending update emails on what's happened throughout the day!

Pros

It's simple to use and it includes the client so there are no miscommunications. The ability for a client to feedback directly to a whole team saves a lot of time and miss understandings.

Cons

It can be difficult to get used to having clients input, your team have to be aware of when they comment publicly and when it's set to private for the team.

Janna from Checkit

Looks like a clever tool

I can see this tool being very useful in any marketing team. It can ensure projects run on schedule and the team communication works well - crucial for any marketing activity.

Pros

Really easy to get started with the free trial. Simple user interface.

Cons

Too early to say at this point, for example haven't tested integration with other apps.

Tim from iRed

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Easy to learn, simple to use

Pros

Speed of which it took to implement, feature set is ideal for our small business and it's more cost effective.

Cons

UX wasn't the best at first, however this has improved since we first started using it.

Robert from AVIMAR TRAVEL

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

To organize and plan.

Pros

This application gives me the advantage of being able to organize and plan any personal event or work quickly and easily. The invitations to the event or meeting can be sent directly by the program, I just have to indicate the selected ones. With confirmation of the assistance I can provide, you will have the exact information of the attendees It is online, easy to use and has a free version. The only thing you need to use it is an email, a computer with Internet access and know the emails of customers, colleagues and friends. It also allows you to make surveys online for free with or without registration.

Cons

It requires a computer and internet connection to access the application.

Doddle Review: A Great Piece of Kit!

I'm using Doddle to learn how to increase my engagement on LinkedIn. It enables me to receive the tasks from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and work at my own pace but still get the training I need.

Pros

I really loved using the Doddle app. Firstly I was really surprised at how easy and simple it was to use. On top of that I loved the user interface. Very clean and easy on the eye. Tasks were added daily and it was easy to see what needed to be completed and what had been completed. Videos worked seamlessly. Using the software, I can't see anything that I would improve on.

Cons

As mentioned in the above comment, I really can't see anything that I would want to improve myself for what I use it for.

Useful for Scheduling Meetings

I think this is a good tool to use if you would like the gather the availability of many participants.

Pros

I mainly use it to schedule a meeting time. I like how you can see everyone's availability for the different date options and how it tallies how many people are available for that specific time. There's also a comment section. It's cloud-based and you can send the link to anyone you want.

Cons

When there are lots of time options selected by the poll creator, it is very tedious to have to scroll right to see all the options. I would prefer if they're displayed in a more user-friendly way.

Karl from Lasered Components

Industry: Mining & Metals

Easy to use and great support

Pros

Easy to use and setup and great for managing projects and keeping track of tasks

Cons

More intergrations are always welcome to link with other software we use

robert from Business Bread

What a Doddle!

Keeping organised on a programme of activity in a very visual and Kanban approach.

Pros

I came across Doddle as part of an online masterclass and they way in which it issued tasks, captured video and content as well as track completion enabled me to keep on top of the activity in a focussed and controlled way. Simple and easy to use.

Cons

Using in safari and iOS had its limitations but mostly was ok. Just had to get my head round that.

Michael from Intellectual Property Office

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Simplicity

Pros

The app is incredibly intuitive and easy to use, no instructions necessary!

Cons

The only thing I would consider adding (unless it exists and I missed it) is a mobile app!

Boaz from Foundry Labs Ltd.

A nice task manager that feels like it was built for freelancers

Clients were finally accountable to pay for the actual time their changes took not how long they think it should have taken!

Simon from Findtheneedle.co.uk

We use doddle all day every day to keep on top of everything

Jane from The English Cream Tea Company

Industry: Food Production

Everything you need in project management including recording time spent really effectively.

Efficiency, time saving, ease - all good things for a busy office!

Wayne from Club Right

A simple easy way to track your project. Been able to monitor every element through to end

Pros

Easy to use Multiple projects all in one place Makes it easy to invoice Support is always on hand using the easy messaging service provided.

Cons

Absolutely none awesome product There is not a reason I would not recommend this software to other people and have done so several times already

Doddle Review.

Pros

What I like most is how attentive the support team is. They’re friendly and are naturals when it comes to troubleshooting an issue.

Cons

What I like least about this software is how little the marketing is for what services are offered by this software.

Sachin from Iprogrammer Solutions

One of the best project management application where you can track workflow of overall project

It allows me to handle multiple projects at the same time. And i'm able to track each and every tasks regarding my projects.

Pros

We can manage multiple projects at the same time which reduces the efforts to handle multiple projects. And it also allows you to track projects workflow task wise.

Cons

Limited access to free users and if you want full features of it then you have to purchase there plans as per your need.

Martha from Mavelli

It's been a fantastic tool. I can't believe I only just found this!

I was able to bill my clients for a lot more. Once i had proof they were sneaking in additional work there was a simple way to justify charging for each request.

Pros

Clients are always trying to slip in extra work for free. This tool helped me to keep track of each request on a project and charge for it accordingly.

Cons

I didn't find it sooner! It's hard to find something not to like about this tool, it works in a way that helps you to customise it to the way you work. Whether that's quoting per piece or by a whole project.

Michael from Independent Filmmaker

Get answers from your team without bombarding them with e-mails!

All in all, Doodle is a very handy tool, especially if you need to communicate with a team on a constant basis and would like to cut down on e-mailing, which can become overwhelming, to say the least. 8/10.

Pros

Doodle is important for many reasons, however the biggest being able to ask your team various questions via polls WITHOUT the need to send e-mails back and forth with multiple people.

Cons

I find the overall experience to be a bit too "cute" in its graphic design. It reminds me of something you'd see in your highschool computer class.

Really slick, simple interface that took just seconds to get used to.

Full and complete control over my marketing team's efforts. It keeps my plans clear and simple.

Pros

The way it allows you to do almost anything through versatility, rather than by forcing you to use specific tools. Amazing support from the developers who were responsive and answered my questions really quickly and effectively.

Cons

Nothing, it has so far delivered everything. I'd love the ability to use a colour scheme that represents my corporate colours.

Stuart from NHS

Very good, easy and simple to use.

Everything helped me when I was struggling to do it on my own.

Pros

The simplicity at which it's responds. The usability of it too. Everything seems to fall into place without much effort from me.

Cons

I'm not sure the whole thing is so easy and intuitive. I think sometimes whilst useable it can be slow.

Chris from Network Freelance

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Makes working with clients actually easy

I've always had trouble getting clients to show/tell me exactly what issue they have with a website/page. The Pinning tool allows the client to pin the webpage, make a notation and hit send and its with me so easy and my client actually commented on how easy it was.

Pros

How easy it is to use and to get my customers to use.

Cons

The fact it's quite unknown at the moment - puts some of my customers off as they haven't heard of it. That will change i'm sure.

Doddle is pretty great.

I can track projects, tasks, and invoice all in one place.

Pros

I used the old Google extension, but this new update/rebranded service project management system does more than I knew I needed.

Cons

I love that you can invoice directly l, but I'd love it if we can get USD invoicing. The interface for mobile is a bit awkward, with the overlay, but easy enough to get used to.

Ron from Ronin Writing

I'm a fan of this!

It just works for the way I work

Pros

I can get my projects organized. The invoicing works flawlessly. It's an overall solid project management tool. The interface is slick and easy.

Cons

I'm a fan really. It's hard to find a lot wrong with it. If I had to pick something, it would be that u would prefer being able to customize the color scheme.

Doddle

I was introduced to this product by a couple of my LinkedIn connections who use this software as part of their training platform. Very easy to use with good functionality and customer service. I would highly recommend.

Pros

Very easy to access and use, good functions and customer support.

Cons

N/A. I was happy with the product and it was easy to use.

Rozzi from M&C Saatchi Shop

Fab - so useful

Pros

Great tool for managing time & feedback. The notifications are really handy and the way it does time-tracking is a really innovative approach, which saves time.

Cons

Trying to get some of my clients to start using it - would be so much easier if everyone consolidated on here...

Rene from Lovecraft Virtual Assistance

A huge help!

Pros

I love that I can take a census from a large group of people while still keeping inbox zero and I can work with a ton of different teams at once.

Cons

It can be a little clunky when offering more than a few times or dates. If I want to offer 3 different times over several days it can be hard to see all of that information.

simon from GDPR Systems

Nice and easy

overall my experience was hassle free - I work on a Mac and had no trouble at all.

Pros

Having not used this product before I was a little worried that it would be too much to do. Turns out that it was easy to use and simple to follow the instructions set.

Cons

I don't think I have used it enough to know what could be improved

Sarah from Sarah Tapscott

Get on board!

It’s been good! I just need everyone in the same page now!

Pros

It all makes sense at this time that we have our meetings online.

Cons

Nobody else really knows about it! I work in design, so the people I work for are face timers and are not great at planning or knowing their timetables.

Wonderful, simple solution to an age old problem.

Pros

One of my favorite modern technologies out there. Makes scheduling meetings for work and volunteering a breeze for everyone.

Cons

I honestly cannot think of a con of this product. I suppose integrating more features may be a wish list for some but I prefer the simplicity.

Sulaiman from Sully Ali Coaching

Simple to use and effective

I still haven't made use of the business functions as yet but look forward to exploring them soon

Pros

It's very simple and quick to use. Great to have one link for all social media.

Cons

Nothing at the moment, it all seems very straightforward

Johnny from Get Found Get Hired

It's a doddle

Lead gen on LinkedIn. Receiving coaching.

Pros

It's simplicity and clarity of layout. It doesn't try and do too much. Helpful.

Cons

I haven't explored it to it's limits, so haven't found any yet. But for the task management and coaching - does the trick.

Jeff from The Village Inn

Quality Product & Good Design

Pros

Really easy to use product. Compared to some of the other similar polling products we've tested in the past, Doodle was easy to get up and running.

Cons

Not a lot of complaints, biggest issue was just convincing our guys to try out a new product. Once we ran a few campaigns everybody seemed to be on board, but like with any new SaaS product there is always a learning curve.

John from JDowns Design

Surprisingly easy to use!

Pros

Pretty, straightforward, natural, and intuitive. I wish every scheduling experience was like doddle! Was hesitant to learn yet another tool again but this one barely had any learning curve

Cons

Not really crazy about the colors...maybe there's a theming option? Also don't know how well it'd work for larger teams

Great. Very Impressive

Pros

It does exactly what I need it to, and exactly what I was told it would do. I'd recommend the software to everyone in this industry.

Cons

Very little TBH. I could be in the minority, but it does all I need, and does it well. Overall, I'm impressed.

Ben from LettUs Grow

Industry: Food Production

Excellent

Saved time and effort

Pros

Simple to use and manage everything I could need in one location. Direct invoicing is ideal for me!

Cons

It's not that pretty and you can't/I haven't found out how to change the colour scheme. But it's a small point

Sarah from Nature of Learning

Excellent features and incredibly useful

Excellent experience, great service.

Pros

Integration with existing business very easy, helps to oversea and project manage and facilitate smooth running of our business.

Cons

Nothing, I can't think of any difficulties.

Easy to use and friendly experience

No nonsense project management and billing

Pros

User friendly interface and hassle free, pleasant experience while navigating. The overall ease of use of the product is what I valued mostly.

Cons

I used the free version of the software for the whole trial period but did not switch to premium for I found it steep price.

Mary from ClubRight

The best communication tool for our team!

Pros

It allows the team to communicate effectively about up coming projects or technical issues.

Cons

I haven't used anything else to compare to but it does everything we need so I can't think of any!