• icon"The software is super focussed, it's very easy to stay in context of your task while still having a big picture​ overview."
  • icon"I love that once your content is uploaded it is delivered to your clients each day and they are able to work through the programme at their own pace."
  • icon"Was great for networking events, much more user friendly with a much better UX than other apps like Zoom."
  • icon"I have had a few issues logging in originally, I got stuck in a loop, through the Microsoft Edge Browser, but switched to Chrome and things worked first time."
  • icon"Needs a tutorial for admins. I was thinking about setting up my own course, but was completely lost from the get-go."
  • icon"It's hard to find a lot wrong with it. If I had to pick something, it would be that u would prefer being able to customize the color scheme."

All Task Board Reviews

Effortless content delivery

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been incredibly helpful, even when I managed to muck a couple of bits up. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is incredibly quick to respond and always helpful and cheerful with it! They even tweaked the platform for me to allow me to update individual elements of content - THAT is service. Thank you

Pros

I love that once your content is uploaded it is delivered to your clients each day and they are able to work through the programme at their own pace. No more forgetting to post the morning content in the right Facebook group or having to get all clients on the same cadence.

Cons

I would like to be able to allow clients to choose between mon-fri delivery or 7 days a week. It would also be great if the client could choose if the next day flowed into their board if the previous day isn't done, or not.

Robert

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

To organize and plan.

Pros

This application gives me the advantage of being able to organize and plan any personal event or work quickly and easily. The invitations to the event or meeting can be sent directly by the program, I just have to indicate the selected ones. With confirmation of the assistance I can provide, you will have the exact information of the attendees It is online, easy to use and has a free version. The only thing you need to use it is an email, a computer with Internet access and know the emails of customers, colleagues and friends. It also allows you to make surveys online for free with or without registration.

Cons

It requires a computer and internet connection to access the application.

Janna

Looks like a clever tool

I can see this tool being very useful in any marketing team. It can ensure projects run on schedule and the team communication works well - crucial for any marketing activity.

Pros

Really easy to get started with the free trial. Simple user interface.

Cons

Too early to say at this point, for example haven't tested integration with other apps.

Doddle Review: A Great Piece of Kit!

I'm using Doddle to learn how to increase my engagement on LinkedIn. It enables me to receive the tasks from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and work at my own pace but still get the training I need.

Pros

I really loved using the Doddle app. Firstly I was really surprised at how easy and simple it was to use. On top of that I loved the user interface. Very clean and easy on the eye. Tasks were added daily and it was easy to see what needed to be completed and what had been completed. Videos worked seamlessly. Using the software, I can't see anything that I would improve on.

Cons

As mentioned in the above comment, I really can't see anything that I would want to improve myself for what I use it for.

Doddle Review.

Pros

What I like most is how attentive the support team is. They’re friendly and are naturals when it comes to troubleshooting an issue.

Cons

What I like least about this software is how little the marketing is for what services are offered by this software.

Fantastic - it just works!

Very simple to use, very painless to setup. I was able to get in, get stuff done and get out with no training. On-boarding was easy. Loading tasks was easy. Video playback was the easiest of any apps I've ever used. Love it. Great stuff.

Pros

Cons

It was occasionally a little laggy, occasionally, when completing a task I would get a spinning​ beachball.

Reasons for switching to Task Board

Evernote is just too painful to use.

Get answers from your team without bombarding them with e-mails!

All in all, Doodle is a very handy tool, especially if you need to communicate with a team on a constant basis and would like to cut down on e-mailing, which can become overwhelming, to say the least. 8/10.

Pros

Doodle is important for many reasons, however the biggest being able to ask your team various questions via polls WITHOUT the need to send e-mails back and forth with multiple people.

Cons

I find the overall experience to be a bit too "cute" in its graphic design. It reminds me of something you'd see in your highschool computer class.

Really slick, simple interface that took just seconds to get used to.

Full and complete control over my marketing team's efforts. It keeps my plans clear and simple.

Pros

The way it allows you to do almost anything through versatility, rather than by forcing you to use specific tools. Amazing support from the developers who were responsive and answered my questions really quickly and effectively.

Cons

Nothing, it has so far delivered everything. I'd love the ability to use a colour scheme that represents my corporate colours.

Ndara

Cool Little Tool for Connecting and Organizing

I've had a good experience navigating this software to use for organizing meetings and staying connected.

Pros

Very user friendly and accessible on many devices. It helps me to manage monthly meetings and view the availbilty of my team.

Cons

I don't know of anything that I would improve at the moment. I'm sure more innovative updates are on the way.

Doddle is pretty great.

I can track projects, tasks, and invoice all in one place.

Pros

I used the old Google extension, but this new update/rebranded service project management system does more than I knew I needed.

Cons

I love that you can invoice directly l, but I'd love it if we can get USD invoicing. The interface for mobile is a bit awkward, with the overlay, but easy enough to get used to.

Doddle

I was introduced to this product by a couple of my LinkedIn connections who use this software as part of their training platform. Very easy to use with good functionality and customer service. I would highly recommend.

Pros

Very easy to access and use, good functions and customer support.

Cons

N/A. I was happy with the product and it was easy to use.

Matha

A fantastic Tool

It's saved me so much time. Working with clients can be challenging at times, this tool makes even the most challenging of clients easy to work with. Everything is documented and they have a clear view of what's happening so I'm not spending a portion of my day or evening sending update emails on what's happened throughout the day!

Pros

It's simple to use and it includes the client so there are no miscommunications. The ability for a client to feedback directly to a whole team saves a lot of time and miss understandings.

Cons

It can be difficult to get used to having clients input, your team have to be aware of when they comment publicly and when it's set to private for the team.

Boaz

A nice task manager that feels like it was built for freelancers

Clients were finally accountable to pay for the actual time their changes took not how long they think it should have taken!

Pros

Doddle is a great task management system, but I particularly like the continuous timer which has meant I haven't missed a time log - it's the most accurate I've ever been with keeping a timesheet!

Cons

It is occasionally a little slow to load one of my projects as I have a lot of tasks. I have spoken to the chat support and they couldn't be more helpful about it though.

Simon

We use doddle all day every day to keep on top of everything

Pros

Easy for the whole office to use and keeps tasks in one place for us all to see what is being worked on and when it will be done.

Cons

Nothing apart from the name change we used to use it back when it was called Skwish I prefer that name to Doddle although Im the only one in the office that does!

Create community spaces easily

I was part of an online course and I received daily activities to do through Doddle. It was very clear.

Pros

It's very clear what things you need to do and see. It's quite easy to get lost in other solutions. It makes for quick onboarding.

Cons

It wasn't so clear as to how to submit assignments.

Jane

Industry: Food Production

Everything you need in project management including recording time spent really effectively.

Efficiency, time saving, ease - all good things for a busy office!

Pros

It's super simple to use. No one has the time to devout hours to learning complicated new software - we all want to hit the ground running, so the intuitive nature of this suited us well.

Cons

Well, if only it would automatically boil the kettle and make the tea for our breaks! Apart from the impossible, we're very happy with it :D

Tim