• Pros

• "It's easy to use, intuitive, the support is exceptional. "

• "the dashboards and reports are very easy to understand"

• "this software is great to team manager, reports and feedbacks"

• Cons

• "Applications are very useful, but I have never seen a major highlight for them or an instruction to use them. It would be very interesting to highlight them more."

• "Some of the great system features aren't available in apps."

• "It sends way too much e-mails. Usually I mark all of them as read and archive. I can disable them but if I do that i would lost track of some tasks. There is no mid-term."

Browse Runrun.it Reviews

Marcella from Mutato

Best way to manage tasks and timesheet

Pros

I can share my tasks with my team, control my time and split the job division.

Cons

It's necessary to watch tutorial to get used with.

Response from Runrun.it

Replied July 2019

HI MARCELLA! YOU CAN WATCH TUTORIALS OR CONTACT OUR SUPPORT TEAM ON HELP@RUNRUN.IT AS WELL. THANK YOU FOR YOUR REVIEW! RUNRUN.IT TEAM

Marcelo from Design

A great program that need some tweaks

I really love the runrun, it makes everything so much smoother in the production, i just dont know how i managed to keep tracking of such much stuff without it before.

Pros

The time tracking is fenomenal, the user interface and the organisation are without a doubt the best. Some features are still chunky, but my overall expeience is really good

Cons

It is really hard to maintain track of who is with each task, the calendar interface is really awkward and hard. The lack of audio feedback when playing, pausing or delivering a task is something that bothers me personally (After effects would be a good reference) because sometimes you click a task and it didnt play and you forgot to check out. A notification (˜5m) when you are logged but without a playing task would be good too

Angelo from Influo Games

Industry: Computer Games

Clean and easy tool for time management

Had a great experience at the beginning, but you need to know what to do with all the informations Runrun.it provides to get the best from it.

Pros

Runrun.it offers a clean interface which makes the learning experience less difficult. You can just use the simple time management feature they have, but as you go, things get more interesting if you're really serious about workflow performance and optimization. Runrun.it has very cool features that show detailed reports and ways on how to improve your work.

Cons

Like any time-management software, it's up to you to get the best from all the informations provided by the tool. Having said that, that's something Runrun.it needs to improve. The way how these informations are delivered to the user. If you are not very experienced, at the long run, Runrun.it will just be another tool like any other and you may end up disappointed.

the kanban on the computer

It was very good while it was the only tool I knew, but we were also required to have an excel table in order to be able to create analyzes on top of the kanban data.

Pros

the kanban table helps a lot to control workflows, the number of tickets that still need to be done and the stage that each job is in. The biggest benefit is the control of the time of each ticket and the overall average time between them

Cons

the interface is not very intuitive. Setting up each ticket is a bit complicated. I also do not remember that there is an option that would create graphs with kanban analyzes, as the average time of each ticket.

Deivis from Reis Construtora

Runrun Review

a great journey, but due to the limitations of the app, there was no support from the board.

Pros

the power of task management and auto sequencing

Cons

Some of the great system features aren't available in apps.

Reasons for Choosing Runrun.it

Because it has many interesting tools in one system

Marcus from OCTO coletivo

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Essential tool for our organization

We've been using Runrun.it since 2013 here at OCTO coletivo. At that time, some alternatives were starting to show up, and the options already at the market seemed to be too heavy for our company, both finnancially and structurally. Runrun.it came with a light and new approach. I like to see the constant improvements and updates, the really good support they offer and the learning opportunities we can have through the webinars and the blog feed.

Pros

The "pile of tasks" concept, the time tracker, the dashboard and the reports, and specially the prediction based on machine learning. Incorporating a kanban style was a good move for teams used with it. I like the learning curve for our onboarding with new users. It's straightforward and they get it really fast. The mobile app works pretty well for me.

Cons

I miss a way to have recurring, ongoing tasks related to repetitive processes and routines in the same page, but in different areas from the tasks specially related to a project. Another thing we didn't get used to is to communicate using the software; it's not so light, nor easy to catch like other apps, for example. The checklists are underused too; they seem a little "clunky", hard to share and have at sight when needed, so we end up using other app for this. Hope to see mindmaps on Runrun.it anytime soon!

Reasons for Choosing Runrun.it

Beside the reasons above stated, because it was from Brazil and we could pay in Reais, and the support was in Portuguese.

Marcos from FOR Results

Simpler and smarter than others I've tried

The most important information about Runrun.it is that they are aways working to improve the platform.

Pros

Easy to define clients, categories and projects. Easy job and user attribution. Complete follow up tools for time usage per client/job/project. Simpler and smarter than Trello, Monday and Wrike.

Cons

Sometimes the plugins or features don't work properly. Timer counter stops unexpectedly. Comments are duplicated etc.

PAULO from H2A Consultant

Industry: Printing

excellent software for progress management and task and project billing.

I use the runrun.it for 2-3 year and i think a very good software

Pros

the dashboards and reports are very easy to understand

Cons

I believe the graphical tracking capabilities of tasks and projects can improve

RunRun.it makes everyday work more fast and organized

From all the software I worked with, RunRun is the most easy to use.

Pros

"Did you opened a Run for me?". This is an everyday phrase in the advertising agency I work on. We use RunRun.it for everything, big and small jobs. We can talk inside each task, attach files and see who is each task with ease.

Amanda from Ateliê de Propaganda

Amazing!

Pros

I really like the interactivity in real time inside the software. It works like a corporate Facebook where everyone can keep up with what the coworker is doing.

Daniela from Daniela Beze Architecture

Industry: Architecture & Planning

The best!

It made my routine much more productive and organized. I recommend it to everybody.

Pros

It's easy to use, intuitive, the support is exceptional.

Cons

I have nothing to complain about it. I’m very satisfied.

Cesar from editora manole ltda

Great to management

Pros

this software is great to team manager, reports and feedbacks

Cons

The price is little expensive, but this tool have more features than the others

Kannanda from Alma/age

Project management and control platform.

We use as the project management tool, almost all projection goes through the app, from the beginning to the end.

Pros

It has a simple layout with all the necessary information for project control. From SLA, to customer demand confirmation

Cons

There are no issues that impact usage, a suggestion would be more project templates available in the app.

Filipe from Urso Propaganda

Great!

Amazing tool and I don't see the team not using anymore

Pros

It is easy to use and fast to learn. The team is working closely and we have last rework since we implement runrun

Cons

The way is priced, not 1by1 but by group, and is not fast to upgrade or downgrade the number of users.

Felipe from Itaú

Excellent software

Pros

Runrun.it is the best way to manage my to do list along the day: simple and useful.

Cons

You take some time to get used to Runrun.it.

My impressions about run.run it

In general I liked a lot. I would use it again.

Pros

The oportunity to creat a standard and also be more organized about my routines. It was helpfully understand and see the time I spended with each one of my tasks.

Cons

"On going" still is difficult to use. I think it´s a important tool, but still difficult to understand and use.

A great software

Runrun.it helps me to control my to do list and don’t miss the deadlines.

Pros

What I most like about Rurun.it is that it’s the most simple way to manage my to do list during the week.

Cons

The only problem that I see in Runrun.it is that at the beginning you take some time to understand how to use it.

Great alternative to organize you project

Pros

It offers a good visibility on the tasks being executed and on what have to be done, its good to control time and se whats going on in the development cycle.

Cons

It still requires a bit of learning and needs a lot of inputs for each task.

Gustavo from Enext

Ideal for large teams

It´s not easy to use and in some cases is very discouraging

Pros

an ideal tool for large teams to manage their projects

Cons

Very compliant system with rules not always very clear