What are Runrun.it users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Runrun.it software through verified user reviews

4.7

• icon"The time tracking is fenomenal, the user interface and the organisation are without a doubt the best. Some features are still chunky, but my overall expeience is really good."
  • icon"What I most like about Runrun.it are the many options and tools to manage all the tasks inside the software."
  • icon"I really like the interactivity in real time inside the software. It works like a corporate Facebook where everyone can keep up with what the coworker is doing."
  • icon"The bad part about runrun.it is that you have to spend sometime watching the tutorials before actually use the software."
  • icon"It is really hard to maintain track of who is with each task, the calendar interface is really awkward and hard."
  • icon"Sometimes the plugins or features don't work properly. Timer counter stops unexpectedly."

Browse all Runrun.it Reviews

• Have you used Runrun.it and would like to share your experience with others?

Fillipe Neyl

A great option to manage tasks ands projects

The stages in the workflow and the ability to create rules too move tasks forward are really spectacular! If you establish a workflow taking them in account, you're going to love it.

Pros

Runrun.it uses the Kanban methodology as the base for its organization, being easy to understand and get used to. It allows customizing a lot of its features for your needs.

Cons

Our team deals with many small tasks, so the need to click a lot to create tasks, get things done, end up using too much time we could be using to work. This leads us not to input every task into the system, specially the smallest/quickest ones, and this is not good.

Reasons for choosing Runrun.it

The Runrun.it team and support are wonderful!

Reasons for switching to Runrun.it

We moved to Runrun.it because it offers payments em BRL (Brazilian Real) and Asana was charging more every few months without offering new functionality in the same level. Now at 2021 we moved to Wrike, that was our dream app to use, we pay more than double than Runrun.it, but it offers a lot more tools designed for Creative Professionals/Agencies. But I still recommend Runrun.it to whoever wants a cost-effective project and tasks management.

Marcelo

A great program that need some tweaks

I really love the runrun, it makes everything so much smoother in the production, i just dont know how i managed to keep tracking of such much stuff without it before.

Pros

Cons

It is really hard to maintain track of who is with each task, the calendar interface is really awkward and hard. The lack of audio feedback when playing, pausing or delivering a task is something that bothers me personally (After effects would be a good reference) because sometimes you click a task and it didnt play and you forgot to check out. A notification (˜5m) when you are logged but without a playing task would be good too

Reasons for switching to Runrun.it

I didnt completely switch, i still use it to manage my priorities. But its not my main program nomore, the reason is that run run make me have a real sense of cost value, price/hour and agenda.

Zafer

Industry: Medical Devices

August 2022

Complete solution for workflaw management

Pros

We continue to use Runrun.it due to the fact that it covers all all requirements in workflow management side.

Cons

Runrun.it could have a more easy to use dashboard.

the kanban on the computer

It was very good while it was the only tool I knew, but we were also required to have an excel table in order to be able to create analyzes on top of the kanban data.

Pros

the kanban table helps a lot to control workflows, the number of tickets that still need to be done and the stage that each job is in. The biggest benefit is the control of the time of each ticket and the overall average time between them

Cons

the interface is not very intuitive. Setting up each ticket is a bit complicated. I also do not remember that there is an option that would create graphs with kanban analyzes, as the average time of each ticket.

Deivis

Runrun Review

a great journey, but due to the limitations of the app, there was no support from the board.

Pros

the power of task management and auto sequencing

Cons

Some of the great system features aren't available in apps.

Reasons for choosing Runrun.it

Because it has many interesting tools in one system

Marcus

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Essential tool for our organization

We've been using Runrun.it since 2013 here at OCTO coletivo. At that time, some alternatives were starting to show up, and the options already at the market seemed to be too heavy for our company, both finnancially and structurally. Runrun.it came with a light and new approach. I like to see the constant improvements and updates, the really good support they offer and the learning opportunities we can have through the webinars and the blog feed.

Pros

The "pile of tasks" concept, the time tracker, the dashboard and the reports, and specially the prediction based on machine learning. Incorporating a kanban style was a good move for teams used with it. I like the learning curve for our onboarding with new users. It's straightforward and they get it really fast. The mobile app works pretty well for me.

Cons

I miss a way to have recurring, ongoing tasks related to repetitive processes and routines in the same page, but in different areas from the tasks specially related to a project. Another thing we didn't get used to is to communicate using the software; it's not so light, nor easy to catch like other apps, for example. The checklists are underused too; they seem a little "clunky", hard to share and have at sight when needed, so we end up using other app for this. Hope to see mindmaps on Runrun.it anytime soon!

Reasons for choosing Runrun.it

Beside the reasons above stated, because it was from Brazil and we could pay in Reais, and the support was in Portuguese.

Diego

Solução completa e simples

Ajudou na organização das documentações e prioridades por causa da metodologia scrum que utilizamos

Pros

Gostei da praticidade. Inicialmente estavamos acostumados com o Trello, porém o Runrun.it se mostrou muito mais completo e dinamico. Antes não havia um plano gratuito para usar, somente versões trial, então depois que mudaram para o plano free, nos fez ver realmente que era muito bom.

Cons

Inicialmente não achei tão intuitivo quanto outras solulçoes, porém acredito que era só questão de aprendizagem.

Angelo

Industry: Computer Games

Clean and easy tool for time management

Had a great experience at the beginning, but you need to know what to do with all the informations Runrun.it provides to get the best from it.

Pros

Runrun.it offers a clean interface which makes the learning experience less difficult. You can just use the simple time management feature they have, but as you go, things get more interesting if you're really serious about workflow performance and optimization. Runrun.it has very cool features that show detailed reports and ways on how to improve your work.

Cons

Like any time-management software, it's up to you to get the best from all the informations provided by the tool. Having said that, that's something Runrun.it needs to improve. The way how these informations are delivered to the user. If you are not very experienced, at the long run, Runrun.it will just be another tool like any other and you may end up disappointed.

The last updates can be a little confusing

Pros

It's easy to know what are the jobs in your queue and inside of it you can talk to your cowokers, even attaching pieces or the entire work.

Cons

It can be a little confusing when the job is "done". There are several steps like "approval, ongoing, redoing", but, as a creative, for me is always "ok, done".

Marcella

Best way to manage tasks and timesheet

Pros

I can share my tasks with my team, control my time and split the job division.

Cons

It's necessary to watch tutorial to get used with.

Response from Runrun.it

HI MARCELLA! YOU CAN WATCH TUTORIALS OR CONTACT OUR SUPPORT TEAM ON HELP@RUNRUN.IT AS WELL. THANK YOU FOR YOUR REVIEW! RUNRUN.IT TEAM

Replied July 2019

Marcos

Simpler and smarter than others I've tried

The most important information about Runrun.it is that they are aways working to improve the platform.

Pros

Easy to define clients, categories and projects. Easy job and user attribution. Complete follow up tools for time usage per client/job/project. Simpler and smarter than Trello, Monday and Wrike.

Cons

Sometimes the plugins or features don't work properly. Timer counter stops unexpectedly. Comments are duplicated etc.

PAULO

Industry: Printing

excellent software for progress management and task and project billing.

I use the runrun.it for 2-3 year and i think a very good software

Pros

the dashboards and reports are very easy to understand

Cons

I believe the graphical tracking capabilities of tasks and projects can improve

easilies to use

Daniela

Industry: Architecture & Planning

The best!

It made my routine much more productive and organized. I recommend it to everybody.

Pros

It's easy to use, intuitive, the support is exceptional.

Cons

I have nothing to complain about it. I’m very satisfied.

Amanda

Amazing!

Pros

Cons

Applications are very useful, but I have never seen a major highlight for them or an instruction to use them. It would be very interesting to highlight them more.

Cesar

Great to management

Pros

this software is great to team manager, reports and feedbacks

Cons

The price is little expensive, but this tool have more features than the others

Kannanda

Project management and control platform.

We use as the project management tool, almost all projection goes through the app, from the beginning to the end.

Pros

It has a simple layout with all the necessary information for project control. From SLA, to customer demand confirmation

Cons

There are no issues that impact usage, a suggestion would be more project templates available in the app.

Cauê

Industry: Oil & Energy

Nice program

Pros

The site is very easy for user, i like your template!

Cons

The app from mobile is terrible, i can't count hours in program

Filipe

Great!

Amazing tool and I don't see the team not using anymore

Pros

It is easy to use and fast to learn. The team is working closely and we have last rework since we implement runrun

Cons

The way is priced, not 1by1 but by group, and is not fast to upgrade or downgrade the number of users.

My impressions about run.run it

In general I liked a lot. I would use it again.

Pros

The oportunity to creat a standard and also be more organized about my routines. It was helpfully understand and see the time I spended with each one of my tasks.

Cons

"On going" still is difficult to use. I think it´s a important tool, but still difficult to understand and use.

Good software but complicated

My experience with Runrun.it, after learning how to use, was good

A great software

Runrun.it helps me to control my to do list and don’t miss the deadlines.

Pros

What I most like about Rurun.it is that it’s the most simple way to manage my to do list during the week.

Cons

The only problem that I see in Runrun.it is that at the beginning you take some time to understand how to use it.

Great alternative to organize you project

Pros

It offers a good visibility on the tasks being executed and on what have to be done, its good to control time and se whats going on in the development cycle.

Cons

It still requires a bit of learning and needs a lot of inputs for each task.

Gustavo

Ideal for large teams

It´s not easy to use and in some cases is very discouraging

Pros

an ideal tool for large teams to manage their projects

Cons

Very compliant system with rules not always very clear

Runrun.it