• Pros

• "I love the ease of this platform and it’s scalability. "

• "I love everything about it! It's so easy - it has everything we want on it; templates and much more! "

• "I loved the fact that everything was accessible for everyone from the app - or computer!"

• Cons

• "Sometimes not able to find things quickly, the red dot management was overwhelming at first, but now its gotten better. "

• "Sometimes wish there was more color themes to brighten up the interface, but overall I greatly appreciate the clean & simple appearance. "

• "Still a little rough around the edges with some additional features that I would like, but I am encouraged that the devs will continue improving the service."

Browse Samepage Reviews

Kim from Agape3 Business Services

All-in-one project management solution

Very positive and their customer support team goes above and beyond my expectations.

Pros

I love the ease of use and being able to manage all of my team's communication all in one place. We create project plans, chat, share files, set up private communications with clients, and so much more.

Cons

It is hard to find something that I like least about Samepage. Since I've been using project management software for many years so the transition into using Samepage was easy for me. For newbies, there may be a steep learning curve at first to learn how Samepage manages content in teams instead of projects. Otherwise, I would say it was easy for me to get started with.

Reasons for Choosing Samepage

The way Samepage is built gives me the functionality that I need to manage projects.

Cheryl from Dynamik, Inc.

Samepage platform enabled my organizational success as Project Manager for my company!!

I was hired on at my company to create a system to manage and track the flow of our construction projects & contracts. I needed exactly what samepage offered: a platform for organization, tracking, integration, and chat all in one. I am thrilled with the efficiency that I achieve using samepage as the software platform to perform my job and manage our company.

Pros

Samepage has all the features I need to operate as a manger of multiple large construction projects/contracts. The initial integration with existing business process was easy as I was able to customize pretty much everything to suit my organization's needs. Being a small business, I found it especially helpful to update as things shifted and expanded. An additional benefit was the great value for the cost.

Reasons for Choosing Samepage

Had all the features I needed to operate as a manger of multiple large construction projects/contracts. Other alternative products either did not have the complete features needed or were over featured and not customizable enough.

Carolyn from CommunityWorks

so simple to use

Team members found this product particularly quick and easy to learn how to use.

Pros

- the free option meets most of our needs adequately - love that the chat & audio/video calling is integrated

Cons

- no date stamp on when tasks are completed is the single biggest negative for us - no ability to have parent/child tasks or sub-tasks and individualise deadlines on those sub-tasks or have a timeline, the alternatives are to either create multiple tasks for something that is actually just one task with multiple stages involving multiple people, or to juggle names on the personal assigned responsibility field... so choose between clutter or messiness :( - no ability to quickly and easily export content to have a backup (with the free version, users can easily accidentally or intentionally cause huge damage)

Eric from The Walowitz Group

9.9 out of 10

9/9 out of 10!

Pros

Cons

The only thing i am WAITING for is for them to get more bandwidth so that video conferencing is easier.

Reasons for Choosing Samepage

1. Customer Service and Technical Support. 2. Use of Product as a whole.

Kevin from KLTaylor Marketing

Effective for small teams

Overall, this has been a great tool for a couple of small organizations I work with using Samepage. It has the core features small teams need to get organized and is very cost effective (with their generous free plan).

Pros

Some of the best features in Samepage are task management (ability to assign tasks, including participants), chatting and commenting directly with team members directly on the task/event/document in reference (rather than using email and having to explain what task/project/event/etc.), being able to collaborate on documents at the same time, and real-time audio/video conferencing (great for remote teams).

Cons

The way it is laid out, it is easy to duplicate tasks and events. It seems they are actively implementing improvements for this though. The desktop app isn't responsive to older/irregular screen sizes (have to side scroll), but the browser/web version works great.

Reasons for Choosing Samepage

Samepage had the core features we needed for a small organization (project management, internal communications, and file sharing) and was more cost-effective.

Erika from It Clicks Photo

Industry: Photography

Dream come true

Last year, I was looking for an online software at a great price that will connect my wedding couples to myself and my second shooter. Somehow in the midst of google searching rabbit hole, I fell upon SamePage and my world instantly became easier. There are other programs like it out there online, but this is the only one I find so super user-friendly with the capability to connect unlimited amount of guests and members on projects. Typically, when helping a bride with her timeline for the wedding, it is a lot of emails back and forth and about 5-6 different copies of the timeline trying to get it just right. With SamePage, we chat in the messenger about what needs to adjust and we all work together on ONE timeline. If they need to make changes on their end, they can. If they have inspiration photos they want remade, it's uploaded easily. Best part- on the day of their wedding, I not only have a copy with me ON MY PHONE- but so does my second shooter. Seriously, this is the best.

Pros

The ease of connecting individuals to their personal project and my team members who are on board with me to successfully complete it.

Cons

Honestly, nothing. It solves so many problems!

Reasons for Choosing Samepage

So user friendly! I love how different teams can form, and I can label each team something different (I label mine by wedding date and couple.)

Rick from Calvary Chapel Okinawa

Been great for our church leadership team

Great experience overall. We are a few weeks in switching over from Slack. We wanted a platform where we could communicate, share files, tasking and had better notification settings as well as a larger storage for chat history.

Pros

Layout look, instructional videos, available on Apple, PC, Android and iOS devices, customizable notification features, large storage capacity, easy to add people.

Cons

Little bit of learning curve to figure out (we are used to Slack layout), would like to have calendar view on mobile, would like to have video call option on mobile, don't like that calls remain open even if you are the only one calling. wish we could label our "chats" by topic thread.

Reasons for Choosing Samepage

Freeumium program was better (we are a non-profit church so small budget), better layout, not confined by emails for users,

Paul from Matchmaker Match

Thought on using Samepage

Pros

The fact that you can have multiple teams and assign different tasks and live talk to your members all at the same time.

Cons

When using your Excel equivalent system at seems that some of the users and features aren't as good as Numbers or Microsoft Excel.

Word-of-mouth

VICTOR from SEVA AYURVEDA

Excellent software for video conrefence , user friendly, even in free version it works fine!

Samepage is a very simple and user friendly application. I wanted to try Zoom but then i came back to Samepage and I am happy with my choice. I have introduces to all my students and friends. Very useful software and even in the free version many features works and no add. Thanks for keeping so good quality product that is rare to find now. Simple application for windows works good. I will have to try it out one IOS if it works. But I have tried this on android and not so satisfactory. It must be improved. When using one telephone android the video is not working. Please pay attention to upgrade. Or is due to the free version. I have no idea.

Pros

I am using the free version. I can add 3 other people easily that is suitable for my small activity. Easy to organize the calendar and set reminder. Can have several different groups.

Cons

The most unique feature is the page sharing. I give 5 stars for that. that saved my work. While giving online course it was important to show the page on my screen (the learning materials). Very useful. There are options for choosing different webcams or microphone inputs.

Reasons for Choosing Samepage

Because it has the free version that works fine with many options available. good to start with! Five stars.

Kevin from CFC

Samepage is amazing for our company

Pros

The features for what our company needs. It synchronizes our list of to do's, allows us to chat together, allows us to share notes

Cons

If there was a way of synchronizing our calendar that would help greatly [or if there is a way we don't know how]

Reasons for Choosing Samepage

Cost was more advantageous for us

James from InSpark

Samepage has the great customizable software.

Samepage is so simple and so easy to use. This software is best for the fast conversation. I can also communicate with my colleagues and team members at anytime with the audio and video chat. By using this software, I can also save my important files and documents in a fastest way. Moreover, I can easily store everything in the samepage software. It is the most friendly users software. By using the samepage software, we can easily store everything and anything. I can easily access my files and documents at anywhere. It always provide the flexible storage options so we will always have an enough space for our files and documents.

Pros

Samepage is the great collaboration and communication software. By using this software, We can easily communicate with our colleagues and team members in a more efficient way. We can also handle our projects and tasks and also shared with other such as team members. That;s why, it is also known as project management tool. This software has outstanding features such as the better manage our projects, records of the previous projects and great customizable software. Samepage is a great software for managing the projects and also for the team collaboration. So, it is so easy to use because there are a lot of customization options. The great advantage that this software provide us is that we can easily store the multiply files and documents in a instant manner. so, storage is so simple and efficient through the efficient samepage software.

Cons

Samepage provide the everything for its users in one place but there are some limitation that it does not have the ability to chat in a group video calls and conferences. For the beginners, it is not so easy to use and they cannot learn this software more properly. This software really help us to manage the projects. But sometimes it is not easy for us to manage the multiple project at one time. When we compared the samepage software to it's competitors then we noticed that its features are so great and outstanding. Moreover, it is a very expensive software, it's price is too high but quality wise, this software is so great and efficient.

Levin from Segel-Club Sorpesee Iserlohn e.V. – Youth Sailing Team

Get more done in less time with all-in-one: Communication, Organization and digital workspace!

We were founding a young competitive sailing team. We knew that we would be a small team of people from many different places, who are already busy with tight agendas. Next to a young core team, there would be others of different background and age involved which could fluctuate. Nevertheless all need to work together and do all required tasks in order to realize a successful sailing season. Therefore we needed a platform that would enable us to collaborate from any place, provides structural flexibility and agility, is easy to use and manages tasks - Sampage! Since more than 6 months Samepage is our reliable Digital Mate and a great enrichment for the entire team. Although it can't sail, this special team member gives us support where ever we are and at any time. It is always up to date, reminds us for events and what tasks we have to do, documents everything relevant and liaise with all team members and externals and is also a competent knowledge base. Samepage is focused on the essential functionalities with not much distraction, which makes it easy to get along with. With its many useful skills, almost no further tool/platform is required. Hence it enables and promotes an efficient workflow, such that we can spent more time on the most important part: Sailing! Like all of in our team, Samepage also has areas to improve on. However, from our experience it is doing a great job in developing itself further to become a better professional – as we are too!

Pros

Samepage allows different ways of how the work environment/team is set-up and we first had to find our own best way to use Sampage. This usually clarifies during the working process as the "Team"/"Sub-Team" and "Page" structure offers high flexibility and can always be adapted to meet exactly the current needs. This agility is great for start-ups, project groups and all kind of smaller NGO's. Samepage helped us to get organized and to gain a clear overview over our activities (Trainings, Races, Maintenance, Partnerships, Finances...). Everyone can see what the current state of the project is and how everyone is progressing with their individual tasks. Due to its availability on mobile devices and with the built-in communication features, it makes it super easy to hold meetings via audio/video and assign tasks to relevant persons. The pages with live collaboration feature, allows us to work together and get work done directly. Other members can join working at the same time or take over the work at a later point. The full time availability makes it possible for everyone to work on the project, whenever it fits best. As our team was changing and growing, Samepage showed nicely how easy members can be managed, how scalable it is and to for growing teams. and possible to only get relevant people involved. There are steadily coming more improvements and new functionalities, which shows that feedback is taken seriously and benefits all users.

Cons

As Samepage can be used in so many different ways, it may be hard for new team members to get used to the established structure. The full functionalities, are sometimes a bit hidden and need to be explored. If there would be more template pages, in which all functionalities appear, users would know better what features there are and how to use them. Although the desktop application is very self-explaining and easy to use, the mobile version is not as clear and handy. It is hard to get an overview and the navigation not very intuitive - one can easily get lost in too many layers when dealing with larger team or project structures. It would be nice to trace where a person is working on (which "Team", "page" or file), just by clicking on a persons icon. If multiple people are working on the same page this is possible, however during a conference when everyone is working on different things, it is often hard to follow with what a person is dealing exactly and it is annoying to tell the exact path. Having mentioned conferences: it is nice that Samepage has already included a audio/video function. WIth few participants it really works fine, but as soon the amount of people gets above 4 the quality drops. It gets very difficult to understand and follow each other. For external participants or new team members it may be handy to get an indication of who is talking right now.

Saransh from Venus Medicine Research Centre

Industry: Biotechnology

Unbelievable!

The key benefit is indeed increased collaboration. However, for me, what sets Samepage apart from most other softwares is the intuitiveness of the environment and the way every document, file, and messages can be quoted. This allows every member of the team to quickly understand the context of the discussion and catch-up on the missed details. I also like the different chat environments. I think it is absolutely essential that all conversations do not get mixed up in one chat box.

Pros

I like how thoughtfully it has all been put together. Everything that one can think of for project management and increased collaboration within the team has been discerningly put together. We've been using the software to track our R&D pipeline of next generation therapies and we plan and discuss each experiment in detail on the platform. Communication is key in the planning and execution of critical projects and it has never been easier for all members of the team to be on the Samepage (apt name).

Cons

The mobile and iPad apps need a bit more work but nothing that a new software update cannot fix. I look forward to what's next in line for Samepage.

Subramaniam from Automotive

LOVE IT!!! Has almost all what I was looking for.

We were coordinating a big graduation party for guests of over 100. We used Samepage to create tasks and assign it to families and friends. So everybody knew what they are responsible for. Pages had reference information that was awesome that helped everybody align and have no confusion at all. Great success.

Pros

This application has all the tools needed for managing projects namely pages, chat, tasks, etc. This also has video call and voice call features that support multiple users which makes it really easy to do conferences quickly. Pages feature is awesome especially the ability to embed tasks, images, etc within the pages. I created pages for all reference items so when a team member newly joined the team, he was able to access all relevant details quickly. There is a calendar feature with ics that you can sync with your own calendar elsewhere. We can create multiple teams - so one team can be created for each project which makes it easy to manage. There is the ability to create sub-teams as well which I am yet to try but that sounds cool. The interfaces are simple and easy to understand. Ample user documentation. This is accessible from both website desktop and through apps so it is very easy especially for people like me who prefer bigger screens/keyboard than the apps. No need to download any software!!!

Cons

Video call feature did not work on my cellphone. Not sure why.

Reasons for Choosing Samepage

Samepage met all my expectations while other projects did not.

Tom from Douglas Emmett

My Team is on the SamePage now!

I am still using SamePage even though I've moved on to a different job. I'm still a digital nomad and I find it's accountability features to be unparalleled with any other collaboration program. I got my new company to adopt SamePage rather than the crap program they were using and we're all better for it! Thanks SamePage!

Pros

Most of the organizational products out there are a little difficult to navigate at first. It's hard to argue tho. In order for them to get us organized it takes a little work to understand their features. I can say with all honesty that SamePage was the easiest to understand right away. After playing with it for about 15 minutes I considered myself a SamePage pro. The best way to experience all SamePage has to offer is to create a practice group. Just a heads up! I'm a digital nomad. I work on the road and never go into a home office. I needed a program wherein I could prove to my bosses I was working and give them opportunities to chime in on what was going on--to redirect me at their discretion. Mission Accomplished with SamePage. I created weekly to do lists that listed my appointments and goals. I was able to attach pictures and documents with ease that supported my work. Once I added my supriors to the group they had access 24 hours a day to what I was doing. I never had to send them anything. It was always there for them to drop in and check at any time, any day of the week. I was able to track my progress on goals and todo's and so were they. Just ideal for a digital nomad like me!

Cons

There really weren't any cons. It took me a little while to figure out how to add documents. It's all a part of the on-ramping process so it wasn't that big of a deal.

John from Information Technology and Services

Easy to use collaboration software

Some of our team members were using WhatsApp but not all (due to privacy concerns - we're based in Central Europe). Others were using Yahoo group mail. And we had no proper centralisation of files upon which we were working. Our ways of working and communicating was a mess (we're not for profit but still commercial - if we screw up then money is lost). Samepage very quick solved these problems to the extent that even our Luddites and techno-phones are using it. Our overall experience is very positive. As the instigator of using it and as the administrator I found it so easy to set up. I also appreciate the fast and fulsome responsiveness of samepage to any feedback I give.

Pros

Almost everything - in particular how it channelises (is that a word? Puts into channels) chats - rather than having a continuous stream (as per WhatsApp etc.). It's great how it can be quickly set up for a non-profit and then tailored as our thinking on how to use it develops.

Cons

Sometimes the video quality isn't as good as the competitors' (the company quickly responded to my feedback about that and I understand why) but for small numbers it's good enough - and being able to quickly call someone is great.

Reasons for Choosing Samepage

I did a Google search on collaborative tools and samepage came up. I had used it before and like it and even more so the more recent versions.

Eyad from Zero2Hero English

Definitely worth it, even on free plan!

Unlike the other programs I used in the same category, I found the pages idea in Samepage appealing and convenient to keep only the things I want on my page, plus it's like a word document so has formatting and most other options for editing your document. You can create as much teams and pages as you need to get things done and organized.

Pros

I like the fact that this software is available for PC and mobile. More importantly, the fact that the free plan covers many of the basic features small teams might require is something I truly appreciate. I have used different programs in this category, and the features on the free plan simply outrank those offered by any other software I tried - and they are ample for smaller teams. If that doesn't meet your needs, you can move on to the paid plans which I believe are reasonably priced compared to the others out there.

Cons

What I didn't like about Samepage is when I tried to use Arabic (RTL) on the pages it didn't work well at all. I can't edit what I wrote because it appears to select the text you want but doesn't delete it and, instead, deletes something else from the same line of text in that language.

Reasons for Choosing Samepage

Because it only allowed 10 team members on the free plan.

Jiri from Caritas Zabreh

With Samepage against COVID-19 we fight

Excellent application with high utility value designed by Czech software company, which was originally behind Kerio MailServer (now GFI - Kerio Connect) and Kerio Winroute Firewall (now GFI - Kerio Control).

Pros

So far, we have used Samepage as a data repository with accessibility from anywhere, through any universal platform in a single version - as data for travel to further processing, information, notes, tasks, calendar. Currently, as a precaution against the spread of danger COVID-19, we are introducing strict co-operation of executives only remotely and dividing teams of nurses home care and hospice care, social services so that workers do not physically meet in our service offices. For this cooperation in an extreme situation, for efficient and fast communication of teams, after market research and previous testing, we chose Samepage for easy operation, Czech localization and a wide range of applications including teamchat and videoconferencing.

Cons

Long time ago we tested the product on which the modern Samepage is based, ie Kerio WorkSpace, for the company intranet in the organization. We loved the possibility to install it on our own enterprise server. But progress cannot be stopped and we understand the reason for moving to the cloud. We certainly welcome the ability to convert harder imaginable teams and replace them with simpler folders, which is currently in your to-do list. Thank you very much.

Richard from TSE

Endless Opportunities

SamePage has made it easier to communicate with all team members - while also giving our team members an opportunity to communicate with each other. This program has helped us manage numerous projects - monitor growth and opportunities, and so much more.

Pros

- Highly versatile - Simple and easy to use - Endless opportunities with custom team management - Easy for onboarding new team members and even clients - The page tool is a great asset for those in the marketing and advertising industry. - Mobile app is very responsive

Cons

- High cost per user in comparison to some other tools - Notifications are not sent when an individual completes a task, which can be problematic. - I don't know if this would be a great tool for larger businesses - as it can get a bit confusing when there are a lot of individuals talking at once. - There is no color per user- only profile images - this can make it confusing as well.

Reasons for Choosing Samepage

Truthfully, after using Slack and Trello, I was looking for something a bit more expansive. This program truly is a powerful asset for communication and project management. Additionally, the SamePage website was quite convincing, providing a wealth of valuable information, answer all our questions, and even offering a 30-day trial.

Grisell from Ministerio Público

A solution that enables team collaboration.

The app can be implemented across teams of employees, vendors, partners, consultants and customers. It compiles files, images, videos, conversations and maps on one page to facilitate easy collaboration.

Pros

Samepage brings together project content, tasks, and team conversation so everyone always has context and is up to speed. All the information about your project is on one page. You can share projects inside your organization as well as with outside contractors, consultants, partners and clients. Set permissions for each individual, so everyone only sees what they should see. It's possible to create public pages and share them with anyone via your social networks. You can invite team members to collaborate instantly and create collaborative pages. You can easily start conversations with Samepage Chat. You can stay connected with your team and post comments, share ideas and assign tasks. It's also easy to create pages and access all files from app to mobiles. You can also add calendar events so you never miss a meeting or event. Makes it easy to keep your files up to date for you and everyone on your team, by uploading any type of file to your team's page and anyone on the team can access, view, edit and save files.

Cons

It's a suite that works better in already integrated teams, the flow depends on the dinamics of the group/organization itself. The performance of its functions stand on the way things are with or without the help of any software. The free version it has less features, like storage space, archiving, chat days, management content...

Ron J. from castlealley

Why SamePage is the best way to start with a online collaboration tool

I am a SamePage user since several years, and I am operating as an IT engineering consultant & soluton provider for SMB companies in the Netherlands. First I started with my owne owned on-premise version. But I followed the Samepage evolution and I picked it up again after a short period of time after SamePage.io was broadly advertised. Due to cost-strategic desicions Samepage is not available in Dutch. in the past I created all pages new for my new Dutch SamePage users. And I have done so now... Only 3 page templates to really translate and everbody who doens not need to be techsavy knows what is meant by ease of use. Especially when they download the still in beta desktop client and realise they are working more efficiently on the same documents and spreadsheets straight from the app. It takes only one button click to save important work or progres in project. Off course I wold like to have Dutch language support, but I realize is needs to be sustainable for SamePage to support it.

Pros

Ease of use for people with some IT knowledge. New users need some ecouragement to start using the features.

Cons

People need to bee encouraged to deploy their own data. After they realise it is easy and can be edited right away they get excited as it is truly easy to use... So there is allway a little bit of hesitation when introducing to new customers/users!

Linda from LN Professional Services

One-stop-shop

I've been able to create individual project teams for various career professionals who need collaboration for their goals and milestones. It's an intensive process my clients have to participate in, and using Samepage has made the projects and scope of services seamless. I've been able to save time and increase clients' project goals because of the ease-of-use.

Pros

Samepage is the one collaboration software that doesn't require integration for every need. It's the ability to have video calls, teams setups, project tracking, calendar sharing and more... no additional apps to choose from that integrate! It's all in one platform.

Cons

Being very transparent and I have no cons.

Reasons for Choosing Samepage

It gave every option I needed/need. My ability to work in one system that is not only provided with all solutions but also user friendly.

Gary from Brookwood Properties Inc.

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Free yourself from the email ball-and-chain

As an organization, we had become dependent on email to communicate, archive activities, file and manage our employee interaction. We were spending more time looking for items than we were dealing with them. We needed a simple platform which would fulfill all these needs at a reasonable cost. Enter Samepage. The product has met most of our requirements, and judging from road map presented by the company, we expect the few loose ends we are currently working around will be dealt with over the next few months. Simple to use, and effective as a focal point for information, discussion, idea generation, and especially, as a vehicle for tracking progress on projects and the maintenance of an archive of the work completed. Following the implementation of Samepage, a typical team member has seen internal email volume drop by 75%. There have been few roadblocks to acceptance as most team members were at the point where they loathed email, and were ready for a new approach to communication and project management. If you are are the end of your rope with your reliance on email, give Samepage a try. You won't be disappointed.

Pros

Everything is on the same page Users can update page simultaneously Ability to restrict access to pages A permanent archive of activities of a project Chat is very handy and has replaced our use of Hangouts and SMS in many circumstance Ability to create folders to group like pages together Ease of attachment of drawings, pictures, files ...most kinds of media Ease of moving pages between Teams. The search function is very useful.

Cons

The fact that there is not an automatic date/time/initial stamp when comments are added. We add these manually, but it would be nice if it were automatic. It would also be nice to have font color tied to user ID. When you have multiple people updating a pages which is pages long, individual colored font is really the best way to focus on what individuals are saying. As yet, no ability to assign Tasks to multiple team members, although we understand this is on the road map.

Mohammad from TenStep Georgia

Feedback

It consolidate all of my business idea, project works, at one place with all the document, chats, etc. this is super. everything is one place

Pros

the ability to chat based on pages and even based on key word in the page. this is very interesting for me. the ability to open the file in my computer, work on it and publish it back to server by just saving the file in the software the ability to import any type of file in the body of page

Cons

the hierarchy of team and sub team. I would happy if it gives me the ability to first define a project or and idea then add the team. everything is being started with shaping a team another point is that the main page of the software is not very good. I would prefer to have a clear and easy dashboard. I am not happy with this.

Jonathan from isync.io

Nothing Compares

Organization and messaging have been crucial. From tasks to agendas to file sharing. It's awesome!

Pros

I've been using Samepage since 2015. After researching numerous different solutions and testing, we decided Samepage was best out there and continue to use it today. Easy to use from an admin and user perspective. Extremely intuitive, fast, and something I can live in daily which in technology is sometimes hard to say. We can't live without it and if you're not using it I'm not sure how you're functioning.

Cons

No Cons! I was trying so hard to find one that I was getting upset at myself for even looking for one,

Reasons for Choosing Samepage

Usability, Cost and features!

Jared from PSAV

Great Tool

Trying to collaborate with your team using 10 different tools can make things real difficult. This solved all of those things for me in just one easy to use program.

Pros

I had been searching for quite some time for a good collaborative program that I could have my team use. This was the only program that met my needs. Being able to chat, set up and assign tasks, upload shared documents, and calendar events were the things that got me using this program.

Cons

I honestly haven't been disappointed with anything.

Reasons for Choosing Samepage

features for samepage blew Slack away. Nothing else at the time I started this search 2 years ago came close to Samepages features.

Keith from Renaissance Executive Forums

Love this platform

For me it's about having one place to store everything about my customers

Pros

My usage is a little off-center of their typical user, I think, but it does just what I need it to. I facilitate meetings for different 'teams' of Executives. I'm not a big fan of paper or of having to email documents back and forth. Here I can create secure areas for each team where I can store profile info for each executive, track activity for each individual as well as for the team, store documents and even do chats and video calls. I can also interact with everybody across all teams if I want to. What I like most is the simplicity, intuitiveness and the list of 'objects' I can put on a page.

Cons

Hard to find something. I guess I'd like to be able to set access levels at the individual level for certain pages, documents, folders, etc. Possible that capability is out there and I haven't seen it .

Reasons for Choosing Samepage

EAsier to get started, less expensive.

Fran from AwardsandTrophies.com.au

Just What We Needed!

We were looking for a centralised project management program, as we have many remote and flexible working staff, so we need a way for all team members in a project to be able to be kept up to date and contribute no matter if they are in the office or not. This has been a great solution for us, as we are a smaller company and many other programs were just too complex and had more features than we needed. We are still finding new uses for Samepage every day and look forward to really integrating this into our everyday management.

Pros

I love that this software is so customisable to our needs, we can have as many different teams as required, and everything is kept in the one place. We've tried many other programs and they've all been lacking something, but Samepage has everything we needs - documents, chat, calendar and files all in the one place together.

Cons

It can get a bit confusing when you have a lot of teams and sub-teams, the less technically literate of our staff have had some trouble learning the program. It would be good to have a chat feature for tasks that aren't assigned to a particular team, just created between staff members.

ASHLEIGH from Self Employed

Overall, a great product! Samepage could use some work, but it helps me juggle my businesses.

Pros

I enjoy the pages, tasks, social media integration, and the ability to quickly add timestamps and Excel sheets within pages. I love the ability to add multiple organizations. This helps me keep track of my businesses.

Cons

A couple of things. First, I want to be able to easily access my pages. I have to click teams > everyone > pages. I want a shortcut similar to the others. Second, I want Samepage to show the title of each organization. Currently, there is just the building icon and a different color, but it would be easier if the title of each organization was prominently displayed. Also, I want to be able to customize each organization's color scheme. Third, the Excel features seem to work oddly. I'm having difficulties getting formulas (like summing entire columns, ex. D:D) to work, which makes it harder for me to calculate my finances. I'm unsure how to get the Excel sheet to scroll vertically so I can add new rows without taking up all of the space. In addition, I want imported Excel sheets to open within Samepage, rather than in my desktop Excel. It's harder to edit these sheets because I have to re-upload them. Fourth, I want one page to open when I click on a shortcut. For example, chat automatically opens next to my tasks. This makes two or three columns and feels overwhelming. I want to toggle other pages open if I need them. Perhaps they could have a notification when new content or messages arrive. Fifth, I want internet sites to open within the application. I clicked on a link and it opened in my regular browser, so then I needed to navigate back to Samepage. Sixth, add text-to-speech. These may already be present, but I didn't see accessibility options.

Adam from Eureka Laboratory Management

Best of breed for collaboration

Overall, Samepage has been transformative for our operation almost overnight. It was well received internally and externally. We have tried several other major collaboration platforms and found them too much work or expense for less than the right return in features and usefulness. Samepage is best of breed in our opinion.

Pros

It succeeds at its role of allowing us to work together across multiple locations and projects. Neatly divisible projects, teams, and pages let our company use the same platform for various collaborations with appropriate privacy and security. Includes all the key features - tasks, calendars, file sharing (including integration with cloud storage like OneDrive), chat, and live multiuser document editing. Using Samepage to organize projects saves time overall by putting important information, notes, documents, and communications in one place. Having everything in one place makes it easy to look back on stalled or slow-moving projects and pick up where we left off seemlessly. Pricing structure allows us to collaborate with many outside contacts and even minor inside team members while only paying license fees for our substantial internal users. Phone apps extend the reach of the platform and are great for quick communications like chats. The ability to make custom page templates makes it easy to create a consistent look and layout for shared pages.

Cons

Page templates are local to each team they are created in. Although they're easy enough to make, any later edits to those templates have to be manually rolled out to every team that uses them. Tasks and calendar events that are placed in one team or page can't be moved to another.

Roger from SeedMoney

First impressions of Samepage are very favorable

Pros

After looking at a number of online collaboration and project management platforms, I was drawing the conclusion that there wasn't one that really met my nonprofit's needs. Then I discovered Samepage. What I like most about Samepage is the flexibility of its "teams" and "pages" structure. Many of the other platforms I tried seemed to impose their "project-focused" structure on us which isn't a good fit for us because not everything we do is a full-blown project. Much of what we need to do is make sure that all the right people have access to the right info and Samepage's page structure allows us to share files and tasks in an intuitive way. We haven't yet tested out some of the built-in communications features like team video chat, but we're looking forward to trying them. Customer support has been outstanding. I was offered a private tutorial and was invited to join a support team that has been very responsive to my questions.

Cons

My initial concern was that I would have difficulty using Samepage in addition to other tools and platforms that I use like Google Calendar, Gmail and Google Tasks. There are some other platforms like Asana and ClickUp that have fancy Chrome extensions that make it easy to go back and forth between Google products. In the end, however, I've arrived at a very effective solution on my own by using Zapier. Now, for example, when I save a task in Google Tasks it's automatically added to my Samepage task list too. So, although I first thought Samepage's integrations were a weak point, I now know that I can make it do whatever I want it to with a little help from Zapier.

Sarah from r4learning, LLC

Easy to collaborate with clients and contractors

I have a need to share a document, image, concept, project plan, etc. for collaboration purposes. Not just email a document, I need group feedback and conversation about a topic. The chat feature allows for everyone to see what is happening rather than flood an inbox and have points go unnoticed.

Pros

There are many things I like about this software so it's hard to pick just one. So I'll comment on the one closest to my small business decision making. I love that I don't need to pay for each user. I have a business model that has users changing monthly, and sometime weekly. As a small business owner this allows me to share a page when I need to quickly, or have someone collaborate for months.

Cons

The Android app texting and voice texting. When responding to a chat using my Samsung Galaxy 7, all words typed look underlined so they appear misspelled. And when attempting to voice text I need to set the phone down and wait about a minute for it to catch up. Also, there is a syncing issue sometimes with the offline file folder. Not sure why this is happening but would really like to see that get fixed.

Kelvin from DHC Communications Inc.

Samepage for Field Work

We are using Samepage as a collaboration tool between our Project Managers (PM) and Field Technicians. The PM creates a team for each job, with a 'default' page. Each page is then modified according to the specific requirements of the job. By using the available features (especially Tasks and Photos) we have significantly reduced technician delay time, waiting to get answers about the jobs they are on. We are using the 'chat' feature almost exclusively for communication between the field and office, eliminating the delays that are inherent with trying to connect via telephone. There is no more confusion about the status of a job, just check the task list to see what has been completed. Internally, the process of defining and building a project is much smoother. We have virtually eliminated the cumbersome email threads. For some of our users their volume of email has been reduced by up to 80%. Using the conversation thread within Samepage is far superior to email.

Pros

Easy to learn & use - I was feeling very comfortable using the software after only 2 days. The user interface is very intuitive. There are a fewer 'power user' tricks that you might not discover without actually reading the documentation but once you discover them they are very easy to use. We spent an hour with our field technicians getting them up to speed and then they were off and running. Support - When I have questions, I usually receive a response within an hour. Occasionally I have made suggestions for enhancements and when those have been deemed worthy, they have been implemented within a week. Unbelievable!

Cons

The mobile app is sometimes a little flaky, but it has improved since we started using Samepage. It is certainly not a show stopper.

ERMAN from IHCT - BANDUNG

Samepage Review

Experience when using this application is, communication in terms of work in my workplace, which is less organized, has now become organized. Text search of projects that are being done is also very easy to find with the "search" feature in accordance with the intended keywords. As for the benefits for the company, job communication is more organized and easy to classify according to the type of work.

Pros

What I like about this software, is its flexibility in sharing task information to the team (members of the group). The ease in listing time and date of activities is very easy and user friendly. Supporting features available in the application, such as voice and video calling features, editing text from the chat column, creating a unique page with a unique design for groups and many other unique features available on the homepage.

Cons

what I like about this application is the ease, effective, efficient use and customize the color of the group in the application

Reasons for Choosing Samepage

Simple UI design, is the beginning I glance at samepage. Starting from that, I am curious to see the function of the samepage application further. And it turns out, after I tried the application samepage, I found something new, different and very helpful for my work in terms of communication at work, so that communication in my work became easier and more interesting.

Laura from Purebred Dexter Cattle Association of North America

Virtual Board Meetings

No quorum needed! Getting the participation of our volunteer board of directors is tough. Getting them all on one conference call at one time is almost impossible. Samepage allows ALL board members to have keep up on all the latest issues, see the latest reports, voice their opinions/concerns and even cast an official vote - whether they can make it to a specific BOD teleconference or not. The transparency/record left behind as an issue is "dealt with/completed" is wonderful for referencing later.

Pros

Very intuitive and simple. I like that you can minimize options (like the chat thread) if it is distracting. I love that our group can work thru the check list of an agenda in real time, No looking for a downloaded copy or an email, its all right there. So board meetings can be done using our phones. Voting can be done prior (do not need to present at a teleconference to vote) and saved for the official record.

Cons

Honestly, I cannot think of anything that I dislike about Samepage. The developers really thought things thru. The learning curve for my non-tech savvy board members is mercifully brief.

SamePage Opinion

Easy to use collaborate and communicate

Pros

Ease of collaboration and file storage and viewing

Cons

The mobile versions still need some work. Sometimes difficult to find others' postings

Reasons for Choosing Samepage

Easier to use and better interface

Brett from National Health Care for the Homeless Council

Comprehensive collaborative and project management product

We are a non-profit group with several different departments that work independently and cohesively, with in-house staff, out-of-state contractors and many occasions for staff to work remotely. The Samepage trial allowed for a demonstrable ability to better connect departments and sites, allowing us to pilot the platform for collaborative project planning, supervision, and task management within one department before potentially expanding to the greater organization. I was looking for a product that featured task assignments, calendar integration, shared communication platforms, chat functions, and team building. Samepage provides all of these and continues to improve and add to its features based on customer feedback and ongoing customer support. I continue to get excited about new features and the potential that this platform can have with team communication and organizational transparency.

Pros

Feature integration with calendars, tasks, assignments, page building, chat functions, teams and subgroups. This platform helps sort through structural and team-based organization and allows me to see what types of activities I have planned for the day, for the week, or granularly by the specific project I may need to see at a glance.

Cons

I would like to see more bilateral calendar integration (syncing SP calendar with Outlook calendar and vice-versa; meeting reminders, meeting invitations, etc.) Differentiating tasks, deadlines, milestones and follow-ups all within the same calendar would be a nice feature.

Ron Elius from Ron Elius Santos Copywriting

Amazing Collaboration Software

Collaboration has never been easier with Samepage!

Pros

As a Busy Business Professional and overall Information Dissemination workplace, we all need to have a Collaboration tool like a platform for Team Chats, Project Sharing, Files Sharing, and Teamwork. Well if you’re a Team Leader, you have your Goals and Milestones for a certain project but if you don’t have a structured Process Flow assigned to your Members, then no matter how hard you try you can’t be productive and eventually fail at the end. Thankfully, Samepage solved a huge problem for our Organization, its Communication. Samepage solved huge chunks of time wasted on getting different Teams onboarding process like getting their Emails and Contact Numbers. Samepage allowed our Organization to be more productive than ever, there’s no time wasted only time invested.

Cons

Well, the tool is amazing but of course, changing our current software for Communication to Samepage needs patience and understanding the platform. Thankfully, we adopted quite quickly and the onboarding and learning stage isn’t that hard, it just takes time to fully understand the Software.

Brad from Repairs Unlimited

Best way to achieve a paperless office while keeping all information at your fingertips!

This software has helped our business become more efficient and cut down on the amount of time we are required to be in the office. Bringing all of the information you need for your business to your fingertips is a truly amazing thing.

Pros

This software is super easy to use. The customer service at Samepage is something that you cant find in the technologically advanced society we live in today. If you have a problem, they will get it fixed. We found a small issue with their mobile app and brought it to their attention. Within two business days, not only had they identified the problem, they had it fixed, submitted to Apple, and I was running a new version that worked perfectly. The whole time, I was being updated by customer service letting me know exactly what step they were on. They truly care about providing the best product out there.

Mark from MacUnited

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Great software for group collaboration and keeping people together

I have to communicate between Marketing, sales, production and shipping. I have endless people giving me tasks and missions to do. I sometimes have to collaborate with people who are out of the office. Samepage has made that process as simple as possible.

Pros

Its fairly simple It organizes my life as an operations manager. Keeps me on track lets me communicate with specific groups of people

Cons

Mobile app is wonky at times. I wish there was organization and

Jim from P4 Solutions LLC

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Best Value for Collaboration Software Available

I believe this is the best-integrated software platform value available. I recommend Samepage to all of my customers when appropriate.

Pros

Combines all of the functionality that I need to run a business. It includes chats, video conferencing, document versioning, and task management. I consider it my own private network as I am an independent consultant. You can have as many different teams and subteams and the storage is great at 1TB per paid user. They have recently introduced Task Boards (Kanban boards) and contiue to improve and simplify the user interface. All of this for $8/user/month. Customer support is excellent allowing me to video conference with customer support unlike all of the other collaboration softwares that I demo'd.

Cons

The "Page" concept can be confusing when you first start. After a quick learning curve you actually appreciate keeping pages as a function as they act like individual team homepage for each member. The Task Boards has recently been introduced and should be improved with additional features and interfaces in the future.

Reasons for Choosing Samepage

Best Value for an all-in-one package.

Warwick from RoomIt by CWT

Blown Away by the Features and Value

This has been a great tool to collaborate, share knowledge, manage projects, stay on track and accountable. Absolutely love it. For a team page to communicate and stay in touch on a shared project and goal it's outstanding.

Pros

The interface is simple to use, the functionality is exceptional with integrated video calls, team pages, file sharing, calendars and task management. It's been an absolute joy collaborating on this platform. The app is also feature rich and just as powerful as the desktop. It's very ergonimic in design and has so many creative ways to add content. I love the design elements. You can use quotes, highlights, embed codes, clips, diagrams, embed social media posts and format any way you like. It's AMAZING.

Cons

There's almost nothing I don't like about it. The ONLY thing I can think of that would enhance the experience is to have the calendar invites and the video calling linked. At the moment you create a meeting, but have to go to the chat page to start the video. Not a huge deal - but everything is so seamless that not being able to click a link from the calendar to start the call is a bit clunky.

Carol from We Get Digital

At last a project management tool that really works

We had problems with other project management products. We tried Slack and Trello and even just running things on WhatsApp - until we found Samepage.

Pros

The fact that it has everything covered to run a project. Chat, uploads, files, groups/individual communications... just everything.

Cons

Not a lot - it is very well thought out and haven't yet come across anything we don't like.

Reasons for Choosing Samepage

For the same reasons as above.

Lara from Posibod

My search for perfect team collaboration is over

I am hard to impress. But samepage has made my life so much easier, I really would not be without it now. I use it daily to manage teams, sort tasks, add and work on documents, trial new members. I love it.

Pros

I absolutely love Samepage. I searched for literally weeks, going through everything I could find, to get the tools I needed at an affordable price. Price is critical to me as I am very small and also the features are vital. Trying to find software that a) is logical b) is affordable and c) is full of features is really hard. But samepage manages this.

Cons

I would like the calls to work a bit better (although I think this has improved in the last few weeks) and also I would like to have remote control option like you can on zoom. This would be ace. Also I would like to have ability to be able to open multiple browsers instead of only seeing one page at a time.

Super feature rich Free option Logical Good design

Sofia from CANTV

Customize each project as if it were unique.

The main benefit is that it gives you the ability to edit each project as if it were something unique, customize the page and the tools you use, with a unique and configurable template.

Pros

We all know what a project management tool can do, and Samepage has all the basic tools to carry it out correctly, but what differentiates it from others and gives it that extra that makes it "class apart", is the ability to personalize each project deeply, you can choose which tools to use, design the template, which people intervene, what role each one meets, to which group the messages and assignments arrive, you can really make each project unique and thus distinguish the 100% each, denoting their difference and presenting them as something totally new to your customers who may have seen other of your products, you will love it.

Cons

The problem is that this is a new approach, few new incomes will know this way of working which will make the learning take more time than with other tools or when you implement it in your team it may take a while to adapt and in principle take more time .

Holly from Ophelia's Place

Has helped our remote team feel more connected

Pros

We've been using this software for just over a year and I don't know how we ever lived without it. We are a non-profit organization of 7 people, primarily all working part time and remotely. This has allowed us to stop "working" in our inboxes, to keep our projects and conversations organized, to create tasks and set events for deadlines so nothing gets lost or forgotten about. We also have our weekly team meetings right in samepage, which again has helped bring us closer as a team. I feel like we're able to accomplish more because we're spending less time chasing each other! Great investment for our team productivity, continuity and growth as an organization.

Cons

The calendar feature sometimes feels glitchy with scheduling and cancelling events. Wish their was an events page (like the task page) where you could see everything on the calendar in one clear shot.

juan jose from CANTV

Create and design special pages for each project.

Have a very configurable tool for each project, where I can choose what functionality I want and what not, which allows creating a tool with just what I need according to each job.

Pros

What I like most about the application and its tool that allows you to create individual pages for each project which you can design and add functionalities as needed for each one, this adding to the workers who only participate in it, and providing you with the ability to communicate , assign tasks or modify the members of the project, all this in a single application but which in turn has several projects divided by pages configured differently according to what is required for each one, is fantastic.

Cons

Being a new way to present project management, it may be at the beginning that you have to explain to the team how the tool works, the configuration of the pages and their operation, but it is very intuitive so it will not be difficult.

Brooke from Perry Elementary School

Samepage Review

Overall Samepage allows for an easier and more organized work day and school feel.

Pros

Samepage allows for all of our staff members to easily communicate. It is a quick way to get a fast answer when we need to know something. Samepage also allows for us to have an organized way to keep our staff on target and it keeps everyone on the "Same-Page" throughout our daily routines. It is unique because it allows for you to create larger teams and you can upload documents, important reminders, calendars and group chats. While the large groups/pages are easily accessible and nice to keep organized, you can also privately chat one person in particular if need be.

Cons

There really isn't anything that I dislike about Samepage.

Jamie from RM of Mount Hope No. 279

Samepage - Office Use

Overall, my experience with Samepage has been great! It makes planning meetings very efficient for our office.

Pros

What I like the most about Samepage is the ability to organize our meeting agenda's so they are easy to read and straightforward. I love that the layout is orderly, that we can add attachments, and we can use a consistent format. I also LOVE that we can select different colours and customize things. Another pro is the Samepage Support crew. I have had a couple issues in the past, and Samepage Support has been fast acting, polite, and able to solve all my issues.

Cons

What I don't like about this software is having to add "page breaks" in order to use Presenter Mode. I am not a fan of page breaks and how it turns our agenda into a "slide show" type thing. I also do not like the limited options to customize the page. There are only so many colours and fonts. Make it more like Microsoft word where you can blend your own colours and choose heading fonts, or regular fonts. Also, a format painter option would be wonderful.

Mark from Mechatronic Solutions LLC

Fantastic collaborative document space

I was looking for a collaborative space where I could evolve a document with my team. The document needed to be capable of text formatting, diagrams, task lists, calendar events, linked or embedded files, etc. I found Samepage to exceed my requirements. It is very easy to use, and rich with tools.

Pros

The easy to use document tools allow me to create formatted text, task lists, calendar events, diagrams, etc.

Cons

Once you commit to the free version, you can no longer restrict your team and their pages to "private". Any new teams / pages may only be "public".

Reasons for Choosing Samepage

I didn't want project management or team communication. I needed an environment where at team could collaborate on evolving concepts for a project. The team members are expected to add information in the form of text, attached files, diagrams, etc.