All WhatsApp Reviews

Eva

Accounting, 1 employee

Used unspecified

Reviewed December 2023

WhatsApp Review: Set Up In Less Than A Minute.

Lupe

Computer Software, 1 employee

Reviewed August 2022

Family, friends and business together in one place

I really like the overall experience with WhatsApp. I think it is way better than any other social media out there. I have been using it for a couple of years, and I use it every day on my phone as well as on my laptop. It helps me stay connected with family and friends from different countries, which is great!

PROS

WhatsApp offers voice calling features, video calls, one-to-one private messaging, group messaging, file sharing, and location sharing. In 2011, WhatsApp was a fast-growing social networking service within Europe but has since expanded to provide service in most regions of the world.

CONS

No option to sign out of WhatsApp from your iPhone or iPad. You can set it up so that people can't see when you were last active, but you can't choose to show a timestamp for that at all. The app does have animated stickers, but these can't be used on iPhone XS or XR because they're too big and left-aligned.

Reason for choosing WhatsApp

You can safely send messages on WhatsApp without worrying that anyone else will read what you're saying. We've added end-to -end encryption to every form of communication on WhatsApp, from individual text messages to group chats and voice calls. It powers every message, photo and video sent over the service — no matter where in the world you and the person you're communicating with are located.

Dipti

Alternative Dispute Resolution, 5,001-10,000 employees

WhatsApp review

From last 6 years I am using WhatsApp in that many new features are available and updates that is so good & helpful for us.whatsapp is help for connecting with people, friends & family.

PROS

In WhatsApp I like video call option that is most useful for people how's have long distance and can't meet each other or also communication is very easy via WhatsApp. For me it is very convenient option apart from other sources and also it is user friendly.

CONS

In WhatsApp some scammers are get our number and message for fake work or other this message was sent us without allowing us.

Maria

Internet, 201-500 employees

Reviewed March 2019

Seamless Performance, Always Reliable

Love this app. I can communicate with family, have calls, video chats at long distance. I dont know how we would communicate otherwise.

PROS

I love the simplicity of this app. I've been using Whatsapp for years as an alternative to SMS. There is a lot to say about this app, but I think the constant validation and feedback that it provides is one of it's best aspects. Im constantly on the move, and sometimes I'll be in areas where there is little to no wifi or signal. That doesnt stop me from using whatsapp to communicate, in particular because I know the state of each message when I send it. If I have no wifi, there is an icon that indicates that. If the message was sent, read, or not received, there is an icon for all of this states. Those visual indicators are so important, and something that I see lacking in a lot of other apps. Those indications put me at ease. Of course, we cant forget about encrypted messaging. This is one of the most valuable reasons to use it. I dont like the idea of someone having access to my personal content, so it's given me the security and peace of mind that my stuff stays within the conversation, not outside of it.

CONS

Visually, it's not the most strongest. I think more customization tools for users would be great. Themes are nice, but I think having control of more aspects of the messaging would be great. The green gets a bit dull after a while, and we are social beings, so I know I am looking at that green bubble on a daily basis. Additionally, the bottom navigation could be re-ordered based on importance. I'm constantly selecting the wrong tab, thinking that it's the chats tab (which is located second to last). I think developing a better navigation system that actually prioritizes the parts of the tab section that are most commonly used would be a great addition.

Chukwumezie

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Great messaging app

It's helpful in sending quick and bulk message to friends and family.

PROS

WhatsApp don't consume a lot of data. It also gives users the option to quickly search for a particular message. This upgrade is awesome.

CONS

While trying to retrieve your backup assuming you are trying to reinstall your WhatsApp on another device, you could still loose some messages.

Reasons for switching to WhatsApp

I wanted an app that will be faster, easier and less complex to send and receive messages.

Aman

Accounting, 2-10 employees

Whatsapp are trusted paltfrom

My experince about whatsapp are best for education parpuse

PROS

What are best feature for conversation

CONS

Whatsapp platform are best platform for education

Reason for choosing WhatsApp

No any choose for whatsaap over these alternative

Marcos

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Whats App - I love it so much

Excellent experience, I use it every day, I can't live without this app, like most people I know

PROS

Ease of communication, talking to family, wife, bringing people together in an incredible and quick way. Carry out work, professional and judicial services. I think everyone in Brazil uses this excellent tool

CONS

It could be better that the application does not warn when the other user is offline at the time of the call and that's all, it makes the call noise even though the user on the other end of the line is offline

Radhika

Education Management, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2024

fast technology in modern world

WhatsApp is best app in modern technology because its give us all facilities examples money received or money send, no high cost for video call and its networks and speed always fast.

PROS

video call and chat privacy is most important for every person. WhatsApp give all these facilities to you every time.

CONS

all are good but recently its started channels for every person so my interest in it very few.

Reason for choosing WhatsApp

it is easy to use and i think all people used whatsapp. its is modern technology software.

Loknath

Fine Art, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2023

The great WhatsApp revolution!

Excellent! My life became easier, as I live on a remote island, with telecom lines always failing. WhatsApp has come in like a messiah and I am using it for business, meetings, file sharing, and more. My office in my pocket.

PROS

Globally connectible, easy-to-use file sharing, user-friendly interface, excellent global live chat that has erased the dependency on International trunk calls.

CONS

Spam and fake news have found a way into the application, which may be dangerous for the social fabric of the world.

Reviewed September 2023

Instant messaging tools

WhatsApp allows me to talk online with another person who is at the end of the world. This application allows me to know all the news about my company.And make free calls

PROS

WhatsApp has an audio and video calling function, it's free and easy to use, its price is pleasant for everyone and it lets me send my chats by e-mail.

CONS

The downside of WhatsApp is that every time you send a file, it goes straight into the storage memory, and there's a file transfer limit.

vinay

Food Production, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2024

The Ultimate Communication Companion .

PROS

1. EASE OF USE - WHAT'SAPP Is Simple Platform And Good Communication Like , Making It Is Easy To Send Messages , Make Calls , Share Media and More . 2 . Most Like In What's app Is Secure Chat Lock .It Is Great Feature .

CONS

1 Data Sharing - I Think That What's app Stores Our Data And It Is Used By Other Industries Or Advertisers. 2. WHAT'S APP STATUS FEATURE NOT ADD MUSIC

Avni

Education Management, 2-10 employees

The ultimate communication

Whatsapp is a convenient and efficient way to communicate,share media,and stay connected with friends and family

PROS

some prons of whatsapp include its widespread popularity,ease of use,end to end encrytion for privacy, ability to send media types text,photo,vedios,calling features

CONS

whatsapp cons include reliance on internet connectivity and occasional issuses with spam

Aroosa

Computer & Network Security, 1 employee

Connecting with world

Overall experience with WhatsApp is very good.

PROS

The thing that I love about Whatsapp is definitely that I can talk to my loved ones, family members, friends easily, doesn't matter how much far they are. The voice call quality is also very good.

CONS

This is ban in some of the countries so its difficult to call sometimes.

Reviewed February 2020

Good communication tool with a huge cost of your privacy

PROS

I like how it is user friendly and allows video calls. Nowadays whatsapp is being used by everyone, replacing the traditional sms system. Its is good for the fact that you can find everyone in there, you just need internet connection and boom, the bridge of communication is build.

CONS

There are many cons in whatsapp as an app. I'm using it only because most of people I know are fanatics about it and keep only that one as a communication tool in their phones. What I dislike mostly about the ap are: 1- you can't use it in your computer if the internet is off on your phone. (Telegram does't have this problem) 2- the way it uses your data and doesn't respect privacy 3- When you delete a message, the other person gets the notification that there has been a deleted message (that can lead to more issues) 4- I consumes a lot of space on your phone. These are some of the main concerns I've had with Whatsapp.

Reasons for switching to WhatsApp

Because I've found it very friendly, covering all the flows Whatsapp has and for my opinion is the most cool communication app, including animated stickers, scheduled messages, deleting messages, playing games, etc...

Farhan Mubasshir

Business Supplies and Equipment, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed May 2021

A Great Software to communicate with Customers and Employees for Business.

Communicating with Employees and Customers with ease has been a big help for me.

PROS

WhatsApp has been my partner from the start of my business, if I have to talk with my employees and if I have to make a group call or give a decision on a particular project I am always able to do it smoothly and easily with WhatsApp. Plus WhatsApp is used by almost a lot of people in the World for which our customers are able to get in touch with us in no time, and our team is able to produce them the best possible. I think the reason it's used by almost everyone is that its easiness of how it works, simple functions not too much hassle, getting the work done easily such as sending big files or links in the chatbox or group has really helped me because before I had to check my Gmail for the Documents related to my business and it mostly was really hard to find the exact document I was searching for in Gmail because there were a lot other more emails so I think how WhatsApp has enabled this function is really good. Also, the best part about WhatsApp is anyone can use it as it's really simple to use and almost no restrictions. Also, it helps me to see messages on my notifications rather than going back to the app to see the whole text and I think it helps me not let people know that I saw their message because sometimes you are just not in the mood to check anyone messages and if they give something not so important but you still have to reply to them because you have seen their text. And finally, I believe it's trustworthy for my privacy because of its end-to-end encryption.

CONS

I don't quite think there is anything bad with WhatsApp but I think it would be really good if they enable chat backgrounds to their web-based application as it would look good and more interesting to work on their. And I believe WhatsApp will come with a update soon for this feature.

Reasons for switching to WhatsApp

Viber isn't as popular as WhatsApp also I don't like it much because it's features are so hard to find out such as how to send a document or a sticker or any other digital-object.

Cushi

E-Learning, 1 employee

Reviewed September 2022

The Messenger for your Business and Personal Needs

I travel often and WhatsApp allows my clients to reach me anywhere in the world, as long as I have an internet connection. This means that I don't even have to have a working SIM card, as long as there is a wifi connection, I am accessible. WhatsApp also allows me to communicate with multiple customers at once through group chats or broadcast messages. This is great, because unlike an ad, this goes directly to the persons phone in the form of a message. It's much more likely to get a read and response this way.

PROS

What I love most about WhatsApp is that it provides a mobile solution for chatting, calling/video calling, file sharing, and more for anyone with a cellphone. There are no international charges, it does not matter the kind of phone or operating system that you have, WhatsApp works and it works well. I have been using WhatsApp probably since its original release and have seen every update. I continue to use the software because it works, and it feels like a dedicated messaging/calling app.

CONS

I think the most troublesome aspect of this app is that it is owned by Meta who have had numerous questionable practices, particularly in the realm of privacy which is hugely important.

Reason for choosing WhatsApp

I chose WhatsApp because it has the most users and has regular updates. It's generally bug free and reliable. The app is also very easy to use.

Reasons for switching to WhatsApp

This was a long time ago, but WhatsApp allowed for cross-platform messaging, so I could get the features of BBM and iMessage and use them with any contact.

Sara

Chemicals, 1 employee

Reviewed November 2022

WhatsApp

Since I first downloaded and installed WhatsApp in 2013, I've had nothing but positive experiences with the software. It has gone a long way in terms of its upgrades and its consideration of what features consumers would find appealing. Aside from the few disadvantages that were discussed above, I do not have any additional issues with it. It is one of the applications I use the most often.

PROS

The software is easy to download and then use, reliable, and completely free. Considering it's free, the app has a lot of useful features. Furthermore, you may access it from the comfort of your own computer. The "group function" is an excellent tool for group chat. You are able to easily reach out to over a hundred coworkers. Advertisements of any kind are hidden from view. Allow files as large as 100MB (containing presentations and PDFs) to be sent. Make it possible for people to erase their own messages. Inform them of the quantity of their WhatsApp contacts. Show the message's delivery confirmation and whether or not the receiver may open the message.

CONS

Numerous aspects would need to be improved in my opinion. After making a mistake, it seems that my status cannot be changed. It would be necessary for me to delete it and then post something new. It's possible that this will be bothersome, particularly once I've arranged a number of things in a certain order.

Reasons for switching to WhatsApp

It began being used by an increasing number of my contacts.

Reviewed May 2019

Whatsapp is Great for Overseas Conversations

I love the app and will continue to use it. Maybe adding some more features to it would help a bit.

PROS

I love the fact I can chat or talk to anybody overseas without spending a dime on on fees! This is the number one reason I use this app. I love the profile pictures so it's easy to see who is who, the ability to navigate images and photos and to download/backup this content for later on. Another cool feature is the stories (not many people use it though). It's an advanced version to simply storing a contact in our phone. I also like the privacy features.

CONS

Sometimes when I'm trying to add foreign numbers in the phone they won't register as the user because of the prefix number being incorrect and this is a major issue for me. I've lost contact with people because of this (called on regular numbers and it was ok but not on whatsapp). I wish we could store and transfer cryptocurrencies on the app like wechat does in China for storing funds. Also, some calls have HORRIBLE freezes or call drops. I wish there was a way to categorize chats so I can keep specific conversations in one area and personal ones in others.

Reason for choosing WhatsApp

Because more people I know use it.

Angel