All Wimi Reviews

Grimault

Practical Fast and Transparent

Using Wimi for project management and Digital Marketing related projects is very new to me, but has already shaped my perspective on how to approach and manage a project, whether it be online or in real life, and as a team.

PROS

Easy, efficient, to use and to get a grasp on all its diversified features, lets you work in real time with whoever you want to and from wherever you want to. Incorporates planning tools, progression tools, live air time conference videos, a chatting service and many more that are both attractive in terms of practicality and ergonomy. Strongly recommend

CONS

Early stage of the app, so improvements are still to be considered, has a lot of potential.

Dan-Claudiu

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2016

Bringing order to chaos in a startup venture

Being part of a startup is challenging and the lack of order can ruin your chances to deliver a great product or service. I’ve been looking for a solution that can help me manage my tasks, appointments and last but not least synchronize my files with my collaborators and even customers. Wimi has allowed me to deliver my companies services and products in time and with ease, while in direct communication with my customers, through chat or even video conference, all in one solution – no more running around through different platforms and forgetting login details, and that’s something that you all know it’s really difficult to keep in mind while bootstrapping your business. Ah, and I’ve almost forgot to mention that being on the run, I really enjoyed having a mobile app that allowed me to access my files and task on the go. Yes, nobody is perfect, but this is the most useful and affordable platform on the market, and they are improving it every day. TL;DR Just give it a try, I’m sure you’ll not regret it.

PROS

All in one solution for bringing order to chaos in a startup venture: documents synchronisation and access(web/desktop/mobile)/tasks/calendar/appointments/chat/video-conference and yes, todays primary request, mobile apps. You can create client accounts to share the project progress with your customers. High quality support.

CONS

Every project has its cons, but I can't see any, that can be so big and cannot be overcome, or just requested and delivered in the next updates.

Olivier

Internet

Used free trial

Reviewed June 2014

Very bad support

We tried wimi. We asked to the support to know if is it possible to be notified when a comment is done (i just don't understand how it is possible to not having this basic feature...) We decided to try the paid version, after this the comment system stop working completly... we opened a ticket sine 3 days without any answear...

PROS

very easy to manage very ergonomic

CONS

Poor support some basic function not present (comment system is terrible...)

Sébastien

Reviewed August 2016

I recommend WIMI

We use WIMI from now on 4 years. A platform collaborative very complete which allows us to gerer our projects between collaborators and guests. The shared diary, the management of the meetings, the sharing of documents, the chat are very practical tools. I recommend WIMI

PROS

ergonomic, easy-to-use, secure. regular uploads and improvements...

CONS

A not enough developed, too simple mobile application. Features are missing.

Reviewed September 2018

Easy, intuitive and super useful

PROS

Add version, internal sharing, chat. Haven't used task planning because not adapted to our way of working but seems interesting !

CONS

Document visualisation, AirTime. Bugs linked to document visualisation has been repaired, still have to see about AirTime but it looks promising.

Carla

Awesome

I started using Wimi a few years ago and we absolutely love it. My entire team is on it and we can access files anywhere, anytime! We are an incentive travel business and we are often away with our groups

PROS

Easy to use, any time, anywhere

CONS

No real cons, just sometime hard to get hold of support. Not that we have needed them often

Laurent

Information Services, 2-10 employees

An Awesome tool !

Wimi is the most powerful, all-in-one, smart and easy to use digital tool I have ever had the opportunity to use. Whatever for my job but also in my daily life. Moreover Its cost in terms of quantity and quality of its services is simply derisory. The "What Else" slogan fit it perfectly well...

PROS

Just check the number of tools it offers: - Document up to date / all the time / everywhere / on all support - TAsks and projects - Calendars - communication -... All shared / all protected / all personnalised / etc...

CONS

At first, the number of features offered can confuse . Also it is better to appropriate them one by one gradually.

Jean-Pierre

Reviewed May 2016

A must have for anyone that work in project monitoring

I have been using Wimi for a couple of years in the education field and start up coaching In MBA or executive programs it is a wonderfull tool to help a group of participants manage their group project. For the group moderator it is a fantastic tool to remain aware of what is going on in every group

PROS

Easy to use The wimi disk is a great feature. You don't have to wonder if you have the last rlease of every document

CONS

Requires a minimum discipline from the participants (but is it really a cons ? Management of meetings to be improved

Sophie

Reviewed October 2016

Perfect tool for group work

I needed to find a tool for a project management and Wimi corresponds to my expectations. It is efficient and simple to use. You can share a document to your teamwork and at the same time can schedule a meeting with them thanks to Wimi Calendar is very nice and useful. Furthermore, you have the possibility to organize a chat conference with your team. It is an excellent tool and I strongly recommand it.

PROS

-efficient -simple to use -good ergonomy - can upload google drive document -an excellent quality-price - two languages available (English/ French)

CONS

- need some improvement of some features ( time to send the message on the chat is sometimes quite long )

Rob

Industrial Automation, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2017

Wimi a fantastic project management tool

This is the best project management tool I have ever used, and I've managed projects for over 20 years, large (over 200 staff) and small. It is very collaborative and encourages communication.The Wimi staff bend over backwards to help and the tool is very cost effective.

PROS

ease of use, cross platform capability, ease of communication by chat or video, amazing storages system that rivals dropbox.

CONS

It is almost too simple for large corporations as it is so unbelievably straight forward. Everyone expects a project management tool to be very complicated and only able to be used by one or two trained users. Not WiMI!

Tom

E-Learning, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2018

Wimi for a small team.

We solved the sharing and updating of files trough out the office. "I uploaded it to Wimi." has become a common frays. Ones uploaded, you know others will find it and will be using the right versions of files.

PROS

Keeping track and sharing project info within Wimi. Task can be added and appointed easily to several members. Easy content management using maps and projects.

CONS

Uploading to Wimi can be a time consumer. Keeping the variable internet speed in mind, it remains the only thing I dislike.

Thibaut

Music, 2-10 employees

Experience review - WWM

Thibaut, project manager at WWM Label. Working everyday on Wimi, i can tell that it's really easy to use and allows me a better productivity. Easy but complete, a lot of functionality. What i'm using the more is : the task manager, the WimiDrive (easy to handle for a better organisation of files), the Wimi Chat (allowing me to talk with an australian artist in visio every week). The phone application is GREAT, adding in the chat is a plus. The support is reactive, i've never had to wait more than one/two days to get an answer or a call at any of my questions. The cash we burn for Wimi is way less important that what we used to with other collaborative tools (Office 365 for example).

PROS

Phone app' Task manager Wimi Drive Wimi Chat

CONS

When i'm on the website, i can't just click on a file and drop it on my desk, i have to go in my downloads.

Olivier

Civil Engineering, 11-50 employees

congratulations

Hello, First of all, congratulations for this collaborative platform solution. We have 2 sites (head office and production agency) in a design office, with cross-cutting specialties that come together. Having everything on hand and wherever I am is great. Keep up the momentum.

Timothée

Internet, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2017

Wimi makes every-day work all the more fun!

Wimi is at the heart of our success here at Eloquens.com. This "all-included" software enables us to clearly communicate and work together as a team on our different initiatives in a both organised and fun way. Wholeheartedly recommend using Wimi every day to fellow Startup Founders and professionals.

Denis

How WIMI simplified our business

I have been using WIMI since the creation of my company, 3 years ago. At first, I thought it could be useful to share files and data with my associates. It has now become the backbone of our organization. We use WIMI every day and, talking with fellow MDs, I can see how much it saves us time and improves our productivity.

PROS

Ease of use, Quality/Price ratio, regular uploads and improvements...

CONS

It would be useful to have the time of the last synchronization to be sure you have the last version of a file for example.

Anastasia

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed March 2020

Online project management solution

Good for team work and collaboration. Keep all your projects organized and increase productivity of the team.

PROS

It is a good online project management solution and it has all essential features for project management. You can get access anytime from any device. It also has offline version.

CONS

It has 14-day free trial option and all ohter options are subject to pay. But these options are flexible, so you can choose one of them based on your business size and needs.

Emre

Efficient and Easy for Project Management

We have a group project at our business school and all our staff and students use WIMI. The program let's us creat our workspaces and use all the features very efficiently. The number one feature of the product is that it combines ALL features in one ( ( calendar, chat, video conference, tasks, reports etc ) The program is very user friendly and so is the WIMI staff! I recommend WIMI for all segments because of the fast, agile, efficient usability.

Quentin

Computer & Network Security, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2017

Wimi is perfect to manage my projects and my clients

After many tests, I found the Wimi software. It brings together everything I need to make effective progress with my clients. I can manage my projects easily and give access to the client, which is perfect to follow the progress of his project. I recommend Wimi to all!

PROS

Easy-to-use software Access to the customer

CONS

No possibility to add notes after meeting for example

Frederic

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Used less than 12 months

Great solution!

I started to use Wimi for multi-project management and share documents with customers I was consulting for: it was very efficient. Since then, I have been leveraging Wimi in a corporation using Google apps and Wimi brings a great added value, simplifying document gathering and sharing - internally and externally - with workspaces. Everyone loves the Wimi solution!

Pascal

Used free trial

Reviewed March 2017

an new efficient way to work together

tired of information being lost in emails ? tired of files spread all over your network ? Wimi is a collaboration tool that helps you get rid of all that. The biggest strenght of Wimi is that everthing is designed based on the notions of project and/or topic. It means that every information/data related to a specific project is "linked" to that project ; it can a file, a comment, a meeting,... So everyone contributong to the project can easely find and share information with others. Using wimi is less stress and more efficiency !