Bluestream Health Software Reviews

Bluestream Health Software Reviews

Find out more:

FrontRunners 2022

Find out more:

• icon"VERY easy to use, great tech support, patients love it."
  • icon"We like the ease of adding other people and translators to the call as well as transferring the call."
  • icon"Bluestream was easy to set up with our existing program and was easy to navigate. I was able to connect with my patients without difficulty."
  • icon"Occasionally video does not work on certain phones."
  • icon"Occasionally lost connection, possibly a Wi-Fi error in the office or the patient's home."
  • icon"The sound will cut out if a caller gets a phone call on their cell phone."

Browse all Bluestream Health Reviews

• Have you used Bluestream Health and would like to share your experience with others?

Tanvi

Exceeded expectations!!

Very cost effective and time efficient, two qualities that I am sure all healthcare providers appreciate when using telehealth services. Very easy for patients to access and understand, which makes it more effective for the whole telehealth experience. I had many patients who are not used to using computers be able to use this without a problem and without any glitches.

Pros

The software is extremely user-friendly for a person who is not very tech savvy like myself. It was super easy to install and my patients had no difficulty reaching back to me using the link that was sent to them. I like the option of using the phone number or email ID, which makes it easier for patients to access their healthcare providers via Tele health. It has great features and everything is self-explanatory; so user-friendly! I love the software!

Cons

Honestly I have not found anything wanting of the software. As long as they keep up the maintenance work and keep delivering the same quality, I will be more than happy to continue using it and recommending it to others.

Martha

First time q

I’d say my experience was very good overall. They’re just a few clients with more difficulty with technology or do not have high-speed Internet to connect with me. So it’s been great to have no interruption and continuing to provide mental health care to my clients throughout COVID.

Pros

The option of contacting my client by text or. Email each time.

Cons

When interrupted by a call the connection doesn’t return to video and audio. Have to restart our connection. At least we can reuse the original link!

Reasons for choosing Bluestream Health

The ease of use And flexibility. No app, no code and option to use email or text.

Monica

Technology Issues

Overall, I'm glad we were able to find a system, since none is perfect, that has allowed for us to continue providing health care services to our patients but it definitely has a lot of kinks that need to be worked out.

Pros

The ease of being able to send a link without individuals needing to download "another" application for them to use. Also, the ability to use screen share option is nice.

Cons

First, the technology issues are terrible, especially for when clients/patients are using their cell phone. If a call comes through during the video call, the audio kicks out and I've yet to identify a good solution to prevent this from occuring. Also, it would be great to add in a "waiting room" feature so that health care providers can tell if a client/patient has received the link to the correct contact info and whether they have connected or not.

Abbey

Appreciative of the service

I have had a positive experience with Bluestream and although in the past I would not have considered telehealth, it has served a purpose during the pandemic and may in the future.

Pros

I am clinical psychologist in an sole private practice. When the pandemic hit, I looked for a reliable HIPPA compliant platform to "see" my clients remotely. Bluestream offered this service and did not charge me. The video and sound was clear and allowed my clients to continue with their treatment during this most stressful time. I am very much appreciative of the service and their generousity.

Cons

The glitches that occurred were not a function of the software, but of the internet strength of clients.

Paris

Bluestream Review

Pros

The fact that it is web based and does not require an app for our members to use is great, it also only requires a few clicks to get members connected

Cons

It does not work well on an unstable internet connection, also a downside to having it web based is that if any calls or texts come through it stops the call/stream. Also, the party size allowed in the call is to small to accommodate anything larger than 3 parties.

Alexandre

May 2022

The solution in telemedicine

The solution I was waiting for

Pros

This is a powerful tool that allows me to take care of my patients.I can customize many features so I feel in control of all the ethical aspects. It’s amazing that feature of capture screen.

Cons

I have experienced some audio issues that I think it’s a bug from the software.

Samira

excellent

Good

Pros

I think it is wonderful to connect with patients easily and being able to talk to them face to face. I like that it is not complicated, and all I have to do is answer the call to connect.

Cons

Connection problems, internet access on patient's side. Some things that I least like about the bloodstream are bad connection and inability to connect.

Susan

Easy for all to use

Having this kick off at the start of COVID was a life saver for my clients of all ages.

Pros

The easy patient link has been wonderful to utilize. Folks with little to no computer experience are finding the link easy.

Cons

There are no fun features for kids to use when I'm doing therapy. Facebook has games and changing faces that would be fun to use for kids in therapy.

Mitchell

User friendly telehealth

It's been great. It's reliable and easy to use for both our office and patients.

Pros

This product is very intuitive and easy to use. The text feature makes it accessible to all patients. Overall, this is more streamlined and simplified compared to Zoom.

Cons

N/A, I have found this to be a great resource for telehealth. I can not think of anything I would change.

Toni

Easy to Use

easy to use, worked well for most cell phone carriers and internet providers as well

Pros

It was easy to use and sending links to patients was very user friendly even for those who may not be technical savvy

Cons

wish the call log was easier to read, especially to find calls requested that patient never answered

Judy

Industry: Translation and Localization

I like Bluestream in general

It is easy to use and users such as clerks and doctors find it very easy and user friendly.

Pros

The product is very intuitive an easy to use.

Cons

Integration with our system process was very challenging and it looked like something always got broken while fixing another.

Jessica

Unstable

I would give this a poor to fair rating. We would much rather use another service that is not so variable. We can send a google meet and it works immediately - but the same phone in the same location and they can not get bluestream to work. It is very disappointing. Also we need more than 2 people allowed on the call extra. We need 3-4 people to be able to call on a video chat.

Pros

Cons

This software is very unstable. It does not work if the internet is not perfect, if anyone using on a phone and the receive a text or call, they lose all sound. The call needs to be ended. Reconnected and get a new translator or expert on the call. It is very difficult.

Cheryl

Great telehealth option

Pros

Ease of setup, ease of use, integrated interpreter services

Cons

It would be nice to see who all is in the 'virtual waiting room'.

Caitlin

Psychiatry

Pros

The add an expert feature is very helpful

Cons

The sound will cut out if a caller gets a phone call on their cell phone

Payal

Easy to use!

Pros

I love how easy it is use this software, and from any device!

Cons

Occasionally video does not work on certain phones

Sumit

Good

good

Pros

Easy , convenient, not hard to use and easy to install

Cons

Not Reliable, communication breaks down frequently

Karen

Telehealth therapy

Overall it is very user friendly. Client’s who aren’t tech savvy struggle with getting the video to work on their phone via permissions in their cell phone settings.

Pros

It is reliable for the most part. It is easier than other platforms to use and is pretty consistent.

Cons

At times the audio cuts out if the client gets a text message or call during session. The link needs to be clicked again to reset proper audio. I don’t like not being able to save my login credentials. I have to enter my email each session and auto select to login in. Pretty annoying to do all day long.

Reasons for switching to Bluestream Health

The connection was terrible, unreliable and the audio echoed constantly.

Heather

physical therapist use with patients

Overall good experience using this product. It was very helpful during the beginning of the pandemic for my patients to at least have an option to progress them at home. Customer service was very accommodating as well.

Pros

I liked the ease of use for myself and my patients. There was not difficulty for me to reach them and it was a clear picture, which is important for me to progress them with their HEP.

Cons

I did have some difficulty getting it to work recently, after not using it for a long time. Otherwise, it was very user friendly.

Dianne

Bluestream for Counseling Telehealth

This has been a helpful tool for clients who have not been able to access my other sources for telehealth.

Pros

The software is easy to use and easy to send to the client. I've been using a free trial, which has been helpful during this pandemic.

Cons

It is more of an issue on the client end--some people have to be trained how to click on the link that comes their way. Some have poor wifi signals on their end that make connectivity difficult--again, not the fault of the software.

Richard

Great product

Pros

Bluestream was easy to set up with our existing program and was easy to navigate. I was able to connect with my patients without difficulty. It worked well from computer to phone and computer to computer. There were no freezing of the pictures and the sound was good throughout the sessions. I liked the large timer display.

Samantha