• Pros

• "The ease of being able to send a link without individuals needing to download "another" application for them to use. Also, the ability to use screen share option is nice."

• "We like the ease of adding other people and translators to the call as well as transferring the call."

• "The fact that it is web based and does not require an app for our members to use is great, it also only requires a few clicks to get members connected "

• Cons

• "The glitches that occurred were not a function of the software, but of the internet strength of clients. "

• "When interrupted by a call the connection doesn’t return to video and audio. Have to restart our connection. At least we can reuse the original link! "

• "The sound will cut out if a caller gets a phone call on their cell phone"

Browse Bluestream Health Reviews

Tanvi from Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital

Exceeded expectations!!

Very cost effective and time efficient, two qualities that I am sure all healthcare providers appreciate when using telehealth services. Very easy for patients to access and understand, which makes it more effective for the whole telehealth experience. I had many patients who are not used to using computers be able to use this without a problem and without any glitches.

Pros

The software is extremely user-friendly for a person who is not very tech savvy like myself. It was super easy to install and my patients had no difficulty reaching back to me using the link that was sent to them. I like the option of using the phone number or email ID, which makes it easier for patients to access their healthcare providers via Tele health. It has great features and everything is self-explanatory; so user-friendly! I love the software!

Cons

Honestly I have not found anything wanting of the software. As long as they keep up the maintenance work and keep delivering the same quality, I will be more than happy to continue using it and recommending it to others.

Martha from Albemarle Counseling Center

First time q

I’d say my experience was very good overall. They’re just a few clients with more difficulty with technology or do not have high-speed Internet to connect with me. So it’s been great to have no interruption and continuing to provide mental health care to my clients throughout COVID.

Pros

The option of contacting my client by text or. Email each time.

Reasons for Choosing Bluestream Health

The ease of use And flexibility. No app, no code and option to use email or text.

Monica from PrimaryOne Health

Technology Issues

Overall, I'm glad we were able to find a system, since none is perfect, that has allowed for us to continue providing health care services to our patients but it definitely has a lot of kinks that need to be worked out.

Pros

Cons

First, the technology issues are terrible, especially for when clients/patients are using their cell phone. If a call comes through during the video call, the audio kicks out and I've yet to identify a good solution to prevent this from occuring. Also, it would be great to add in a "waiting room" feature so that health care providers can tell if a client/patient has received the link to the correct contact info and whether they have connected or not.

Abbey from Self Employed

Appreciative of the service

I have had a positive experience with Bluestream and although in the past I would not have considered telehealth, it has served a purpose during the pandemic and may in the future.

Pros

I am clinical psychologist in an sole private practice. When the pandemic hit, I looked for a reliable HIPPA compliant platform to "see" my clients remotely. Bluestream offered this service and did not charge me. The video and sound was clear and allowed my clients to continue with their treatment during this most stressful time. I am very much appreciative of the service and their generousity.

Paris from Vesta Healthcare

Bluestream Review

Pros

Cons

It does not work well on an unstable internet connection, also a downside to having it web based is that if any calls or texts come through it stops the call/stream. Also, the party size allowed in the call is to small to accommodate anything larger than 3 parties.

Samira from Riverside Medical Clinic

excellent

Good

Pros

I think it is wonderful to connect with patients easily and being able to talk to them face to face. I like that it is not complicated, and all I have to do is answer the call to connect.

Cons

Connection problems, internet access on patient's side. Some things that I least like about the bloodstream are bad connection and inability to connect.

Susan from Chota Community Health Services

Easy for all to use

Having this kick off at the start of COVID was a life saver for my clients of all ages.

Pros

The easy patient link has been wonderful to utilize. Folks with little to no computer experience are finding the link easy.

Cons

There are no fun features for kids to use when I'm doing therapy. Facebook has games and changing faces that would be fun to use for kids in therapy.

Mitchell from Central Indiana Allergy

User friendly telehealth

It's been great. It's reliable and easy to use for both our office and patients.

Pros

This product is very intuitive and easy to use. The text feature makes it accessible to all patients. Overall, this is more streamlined and simplified compared to Zoom.

Cons

N/A, I have found this to be a great resource for telehealth. I can not think of anything I would change.

Toni from Riverside Medical Clinic

Easy to Use

easy to use, worked well for most cell phone carriers and internet providers as well

Pros

It was easy to use and sending links to patients was very user friendly even for those who may not be technical savvy

Cons

wish the call log was easier to read, especially to find calls requested that patient never answered

Judy from MCIS Language Solutions

Industry: Translation and Localization

I like Bluestream in general

It is easy to use and users such as clerks and doctors find it very easy and user friendly.

Pros

The product is very intuitive an easy to use.

Cons

Integration with our system process was very challenging and it looked like something always got broken while fixing another.

Jessica from Vesta Healthcare

Unstable

I would give this a poor to fair rating. We would much rather use another service that is not so variable. We can send a google meet and it works immediately - but the same phone in the same location and they can not get bluestream to work. It is very disappointing. Also we need more than 2 people allowed on the call extra. We need 3-4 people to be able to call on a video chat.

Pros

Cons

This software is very unstable. It does not work if the internet is not perfect, if anyone using on a phone and the receive a text or call, they lose all sound. The call needs to be ended. Reconnected and get a new translator or expert on the call. It is very difficult.

Cheryl from Mankato Clinic

Great telehealth option

Pros

Ease of setup, ease of use, integrated interpreter services

Cons

It would be nice to see who all is in the 'virtual waiting room'.

Caitlin from West Cecil Health Center

Psychiatry

Pros

The add an expert feature is very helpful

Cons

The sound will cut out if a caller gets a phone call on their cell phone

Payal from Riverside medical clinic

Easy to use!

Pros

I love how easy it is use this software, and from any device!

Cons

Occasionally video does not work on certain phones

Sumit from Hospital & Health Care

Good

good

Pros

Easy , convenient, not hard to use and easy to install

Cons

Not Reliable, communication breaks down frequently

Karen from West Cecil Health Center

Telehealth therapy

Overall it is very user friendly. Client’s who aren’t tech savvy struggle with getting the video to work on their phone via permissions in their cell phone settings.

Pros

It is reliable for the most part. It is easier than other platforms to use and is pretty consistent.

Cons

At times the audio cuts out if the client gets a text message or call during session. The link needs to be clicked again to reset proper audio. I don’t like not being able to save my login credentials. I have to enter my email each session and auto select to login in. Pretty annoying to do all day long.

Reasons for Switching to Bluestream Health

The connection was terrible, unreliable and the audio echoed constantly.

Heather from The Physical Therapy Institute

physical therapist use with patients

Overall good experience using this product. It was very helpful during the beginning of the pandemic for my patients to at least have an option to progress them at home. Customer service was very accommodating as well.

Pros

I liked the ease of use for myself and my patients. There was not difficulty for me to reach them and it was a clear picture, which is important for me to progress them with their HEP.

Cons

I did have some difficulty getting it to work recently, after not using it for a long time. Otherwise, it was very user friendly.

Dianne from Dr. Dianne Baer Counseling LLC

Bluestream for Counseling Telehealth

This has been a helpful tool for clients who have not been able to access my other sources for telehealth.

Pros

The software is easy to use and easy to send to the client. I've been using a free trial, which has been helpful during this pandemic.

Cons

It is more of an issue on the client end--some people have to be trained how to click on the link that comes their way. Some have poor wifi signals on their end that make connectivity difficult--again, not the fault of the software.

Richard from Fyzical Therapy and Balance Centers/ Forest Hill

Great product

Pros

Bluestream was easy to set up with our existing program and was easy to navigate. I was able to connect with my patients without difficulty. It worked well from computer to phone and computer to computer. There were no freezing of the pictures and the sound was good throughout the sessions. I liked the large timer display.

Cons

Occasionally lost connection, possibly a Wi-Fi error in the office or the patient's home.

Samantha from Brewer PT

Very easy to use for both clinician and patient

I like the ease of usage but the inconsistency leaves it something to be desired.

Pros

I really like that it is so easy to send link to connect to the patient. It can go to text message or email from same screen. Patient needs to only click the link. Super easy!

Cons

The program is very inconsistent on whether audio and video will work. Sometimes you have video and sometimes you audio without video. It will also drop alot.

Rachel from Tree House Therapy

Great Telehealth

Positive experience all around.

Pros

I got this free during the COVID pandemic and it works great. Usually if there are problems it is due to my clients internet connection or their outdated device. The quality of picture and sound is great!

Cons

You have to send a new link for every session though it’s really not too much of a hassle.

It was free.

Debra from Introspections,LLC

Grateful

I have very few glitches; it’s usually in clients end with their poor connectivity

Pros

That using emails as a platform easier fir myself and clients to obtain on all devices when using apps can be device dependent.

Cons

That frames sometimes freeze and I cannot do groups needed additional participants..

Dawn from Madison HealthCare

Bluestream Telehealth

This product has been perfect for our providers to do telehealth visits.

Pros

The product is easy to use. A 5-10 minute setup and training was perfect for our providers.

Cons

User guide not available. You cannot be logged in on 2 different devices at once.

Reasons for Choosing Bluestream Health

Ease of use Fit in our budget

Megan from PTI

Efficient and Easy

Very helpful in healthcare during the time of COVID to see patients in the safety of their homes with a method that was easy for them to use.

Pros

Very easy to log on and send links to patients, even the most technologically challenged could figure it out .

Cons

Occasionally the sessions would fail which took longer to restart

Elisa from Physical Therapy

Quick to get up and running

Have found another platform that is just as good and free.

Pros

Fast to get going. Secure and HIPPA compliant

Cons

Very expensive for what it offers, connectivity for patients was hit or miss. Also didn't like that was no standing email link, it changed every day so I had to send a note to patients that very morning before I started, too time consuming.

Reasons for Switching to Bluestream Health

Other platform was also costly.

nichole from argiresmarottti neurosurgical associates

OVer all good

Pros

the ease of using the int interpertor line

Cons

I think the Telemed portion could be worked on

darren from Arizona community physicians

Simple but effective

It has solved or telemedicine problem effectively

Pros

easy to use and good connectivity

Cons

limited features

thelma from Vesta health care

employee use

I feel overall it serves it the purpose of as I am able to do my assessment with the patient that I am seeing. I feel that the above con get fix, as it will improve the software.

Pros

What I like most about the software how is it is to learn how to use it.

Cons

The system drops its sound if the other caller gets a phone call, and then disconnects.

Stacy from Mankato Clinic

Positive experience

It has been a positive experience!

Pros

I love how user friendly the software is. So many of my patients are elderly yet they are able to use the software easily.

Cons

No cons that I can think of. The software has worked great in my practice.

Jennifer from Ri Rehab

Covid savior

Very positive experience. I uses the free version. I needed a Hippa compliant platform.

Pros

Was very easy for me to implement and it was free.

Cons

I didn’t have any bad experience with the program it met my needs.

Reasons for Switching to Bluestream Health

Easier to get the pt to meet/logon on. Quicker.

Russ from Psycare

Virtual medical visits

It’s great for my patients driving long distance

Pros

Ease of downloading and getting started

Cons

Occasionally freezes, sometimes signing out and back in works, other times requires turning phone or tablet off and restarting

Kasey from Huntington behavioral health

Good stuff

Pros

I liked the accessibility for this program to all users. They didn't have to have an application downloaded to use which was helpful for geriatric patients.

Cons

I don't recall a screen share feature but overall the application was great

Haley from Cornerstone PT

Software review

Pros

I have had the opportunity to utilize Bluestream Health for telehealth appointment at our Physical Therapy clinic since the onset of the pandemic. I found Bluestream easy to use for both clinicians and patients with very little error in finding connection. We have been please with the performance of the software in this time and the quick implementation. I would recommend use for Physical Therapy sessions.

Cons

I felt that Bluestream was sufficient for short telehealth appointments and had no difficulty with the system.

Heba from lakes skin centre

bad connections

stopped using

Pros

cost easy to use. east access. easy to find .

Cons

bigggest limitation is poor connection/quality/dropped videos.

mark from Duke Cardiologist

Reliable robust function.

Frequent use over the past year.

Pros

The platform was simple to implement. Patients can use it with ease. Very low failure rate.

Cons

No cons that I can think of.

Mindy from PsyCare, Inc.

Ironically......

It's ok

Pros

It's easy for the patients who just wait for a text link, or email

Cons

Frequent connection problems However, IRONICALLY, you ask my feedback today, when YESTERDAY was the first time that no connection was able to be made. My patients received the text link from me, they clicked on to it, and it just said, "connecting" or "Being answered by an expert", never connecting to me.

Jason from Riverside Medical Clinic

BlueStream Review

Overall it has been smooth.

Pros

The fact that a browser is all that is needed and a mobile app is not required.

Cons

Clearer message or indication to the provider that they are listed as unavailable.

Kimberly from PrimaryOne Health

Could use improvement

Overall, it's ok. I wouldn't choose it over another software.

Pros

I like that it's easy for my patient's to click on and get connected.

Cons

It cuts out a lot, not the best quality picture.

Sandra from Sandra McCormack

Use during pandemic

I was pleased with the ease of use

Pros

I used for initial telehealth visits during the Covid pandemic as a free trial. I found it to be the easiest platform that I tried. Currently not using telehealth as most patients have returned to in office visit. I was glad it was available!

Cons

I had not complaints about this product

Francisca from Right Path Treatment Centers

Bluestream Health Review

it is great! have really enjoyed

Pros

how easy it is to sent appts and connect

Cons

unable to schedule appts in the future and sent it to clients.

james from Signature medical group

review

excellent product

Pros

ease of use and workflow. Otherwise very reliable

Cons

auto signon would be helpful. Otherwise very good product

Kathleen from Signature Medical Group

Good when it works

Pros

Clear images and video when it works. Sometimes connection gets lost

Cons

Ability to zoom. If connection is lost automatically reconnects

Kimberly from Primary One Health

Bluestream Health eval

Pros

Being able to see the patient for evaluation.

Cons

Video/audio failed often, poor quality of video.

Kristin from HealthActions Physical Therapy and Wellness

Bluestream Health Review

It has been easy to use bluestream health for physical therapy. The only issues I have had is that with many of my patients living in rural areas, I don't always get a good connection- but this is likely due to internet rather than the product itself.

Pros

This product was easy to use and it was easy for my patients to connect to me when I sent them the link. They were able to access using either a computer or a smartphone.

Cons

It was hard to perform documentation while also seeing the video feed.

Amy from Riverside medical clinic

Hit and miss

Pros

Easy to use. Good quality when it works.

Cons

Doesn’t always Connect so have to call them on the phone

Beth from Mankato Clinic

Telepractice

Problems with the experience are dropped calls.

Pros

This is easy to use for both parties. I like that there are options to use with patients like screen sharing.

Cons

I don't like that I am unable to share the screen and have it be interactive.

Cindy from Cindy Carson, MD, Inc

Great telemedicine platform

Completely seamless integration into my practice.

Pros

VERY easy to use, great tech support, patients love it!

Cons

Not applicable, other than a few connectivity problems which could have been due to my internet service.

Katina from Skin Oasis Dermatology

I stopped using and went to another platform.

Pros

The links were easy for patients to use.

Cons

Unreliable. Sound issues. Poor pic quality

Estephanie from PrimaryOne Health

Industry: Mental Health Care

Great tool for Telehealth service delivery

Pros

I really enjoyed the simple interface and easy to use software. My clients did not have any issue accessing the link and using the software. One feature I really appreciate is being able to share my screen which can be helpful during counseling session where resources can be shared.

Cons

I have not had any issues with this software so far.

Samantha from Mankato Clinic

Pediatric Speech Therapy

Pros

It has been easy for the parents of our patients to access. Overall, it has worked when I have used it. I like the interpreter options.

Cons

I wish you could add more than one expert. I wish the chat feature was more or it had a whiteboard. I wish that you could still view cameras when sharing screen.