• Pros

• "I love the ease of use and the fact that you can access it via an app as well. "

• "I am in LOVE with this web based software!! It is so easy to use and the trainings and customer service has been a wonderful experience."

• "It is easy to get started and relatively simple to use."

• Cons

• "There are a few things with having a parent involved for a minor client that aren't ideal, but easy to work around. "

• "It seems a little more expensive than others out there, but I believe you get what you pay for and I want an EHR that always works. "

• "This is a steep learning curve for me but understanding and setting up billing information is not as intuitive as I would like. "

Browse SimplePractice Reviews

Jennifer from Real Life Counseling

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Great software with strong protection

Pros

What I like most about this software is the added layer of HIPPA protection. Being a little paranoid, I like following the rules and feeling as though all of my client’s information is taken to the highest degree of confidentiality.

Cons

When first starting out, it can be information overload. There were several times I had to search for how to fill out a note/intake and was time consuming. Once you get the hang of it, however, you’ll enjoy the results!

Leyla Eraslan from Axis Mundi Center for Mental Health

Industry: Mental Health Care

intuitive, comprehensive, simple

It's less for me to think about and manage on my own. There's enough on my plate that that is a huge benefit!

Pros

I love how easy writing notes is in Simple Practice, and enjoy how integrated it is. I'm still learning and exploring all the features, but I'm excited at how much functionality there is! It seems like therapists really did contribute to the creation of the software: it's very mindful of our needs.

Cons

I would like it if different payment platforms (PayPal, etc.) could be connected to my account. Also, it would be really nice if there was a discount for us pre-licensed folks who are really just getting started and could use the break. :)

Response from SimplePractice

Replied November 2017

Hi Leyla - Welcome to the SimplePractice community! We're glad to hear you've enjoyed exploring the different features we offer like leaving progress notes. Thanks for sharing with us!