TigerConnect Software Reviews

TigerConnect Software Reviews

Find out more:

FrontRunners 2021

Find out more:

• icon"It's the perfect way to communicate and share info within the medical field. It makes communicating with others so easy while still abiding by the HIPAA rules."
  • icon"Very good mobile apps that are easy to use and intuitive."
  • icon"Secure, easy to use, easy login, with excellent secure functionality including audio, video, and picture messaging. Helpful as secure messaging is critical in the hospital environment."
  • icon"The integration with other facilities is difficult to maneuver."
  • icon"Whenever i want to see what texts I have I need to relog back in. I guess it's for security and I get that it's for a reason but it's a pain."
  • icon"Impossible to be removed from system lists, which are occasionally accidentally used to send a message to the incorrect person."

All TigerConnect Reviews

Danielle

Tiger

It is great for quick communication and quick access

Pros

Tiger makes communication throughout the hospital super easy. Departments can communicate with other areas with ease.

Cons

There isn’t anything I don’t like. We haven’t experienced any issues or problems with this product this far

Angela

Best communication investment we've made

I highly, highly recommend this product for home healthcare workers and healthcare in general. It has literally changed so much of how we communicate important patient information, scheduling, agency updates and coordination. Customer service has always been responsive and knowledgeable and has always fixed any issue we were having or answered any questions we had in a matter of minutes. In my opinion and experience, no other similar platform can do what Tiger Connect can do.

Pros

It is super easy to use and onboard new users. You can easily see if messages were received and read. You can create group messages or broadcast lists to reach multiple people at once. It is HIPAA secure and we can discuss patient information and PHI. Priority messages can be sent, do not disturb and mute functions, messages can be forwarded. We can also use it form a PC and attach documents or pictures if needed. It has changed how we communicate in my home care agency and increased efficiencies and workflows.

Cons

Honestly, really hard to find something we do not like about Tiger Connect.

Donna

Customer Feedback

Pros

Sending messages is simple and clean. There is nothing mind blowing about the product.

Cons

the integration with other facilities is difficult to maneuver. Tech support is not very friendly or helpful.

Mike

What the heck is Clinical Collaboration Platform? I thought I was reviewing TigerConnect.

I am still assuming we are talking about TigerConnect. It is a mature and stable product for secure text messaging. It could be even more powerful with a little more work.

Pros

The TigerConnect product offers an easy to use secured text messaging product. User training required is minimal.

Cons

The Broadcast feature. Very powerful way to reach every user subscribed. Unfortunately, no way to choose which users have access to this powerful feature. It is assigned to everyone. We had to turn it off. The Archive. Keeps all messages from all subscribed users. Very good. Unfortunately, no way to choose which messages an Archive user has access to. If you have Archive access you see everything. Had to strictly limit which users could have Archive access. No method for us to place all of our Switchboard subscribed users into a group which would receive every message sent or received by this group. It is merely an option for the Switchboard staff if they happen to remember to include the group. This makes handoff between Switchboard shifts less effective. There is no way to detect if a user already has a password/pin set on their mobile phone when installing the mobile app. Thus, the only way to make certain that the mobile app is secured is to force the mobile app to require a pin. So, if a user already uses a pin for their phone they will now also have to use a pin for the mobile app as well. Other apps we use can make this determination and reduce the number of pins required for the end-user. The timeout parameters for the Web Console and the Desktop Console are controlled from a single parameter. This is unfortunate since we want our Web Console to timeout much quicker than the Desktop Console. As a result our Desktop Console users have to repeatedly sign in every 15

tiger connect review by neurology office

I use Tiger Connect to speak to other staff members in our practice. Because it's hipaa compliant I can say the names of our patients when necessary. So for example when the Medical Assistants do chart prep they'll send me a message with the names of the patients and the day they came into the office last if they are missing any testing. Or if a patient needs an authorization I'll get a text from the secretarial staff letting me know about it.

Pros

I can text anybody in our practice when working remotely, and I don't even have a smartphone. I also don't need to remember anybody's numbers, everyone's names and titles are saved in the system so I just start typing their name and the software finds them

Cons

I hate that it logs me off so quickly. Whenever i want to see what texts I have I need to relog back in. .I guess it's for security and I get that it's for a reason but it's a pain.

Tuesday

Great HIPPA compliant Chat Program

Documentation of communication between clinicians.

Pros

This program has been a great addition to our office. We work in home care and have several staff out in the field seeing patients in their homes. This product has allowed seemless communication between all clinical staff, via the cell phone app, including our hospice medical director. Also, due to an integration with our electronic medical record system, we are able to upload these communications right to each patient chart.

Cons

Occasionally there a little issues but the IT team seems to get them fixed pretty quickly and this has only happened a few times over the 3+ years we've been using it.

Everyone Needs This!

Amazing. Easy to connect with providers, and is more personal than a page. Sometimes I used to accidentally type in the wrong pager number, but with this- it is foolproof.

Pros

I first started using this during my clinicals at a well-known hospital. When I got hired at my current hospital I was baffled that they did not use this software. Three years later, we purchased TigerConnect. Now, we connect with providers immediately, or providers can read our messages and prioritize. This is a must for all healthcare workers. I also like how it has a "stat" function which REALLY lets the provider know that what you need is important.

Cons

I do not have any cons about this software. I cannot rave about it enough. Maybe that it needs to be downloaded on your own personal phone. When hospitals issue us a phone, we cannot download this app on it because it is connected to our Apple ID. However, this may be more of an administrative problem than the fault of the software.

Emma

Extremely satified with Tiger Connect software and customer service

no comment

Pros

The software is of vital importance for the use by our doctors who work both at the clinic and at several hospitals when communicating back and forth with each other and staff. We are very pleased with the software because it is user friendly. Our staff also communicates hospital phone call information with our doctors on a daily basis. It is extremely important our doctors work with Critical Care patients to communicate with our staff immediately. We recommend this product highly.

Cons

We have no cons regarding this product. We like all the features.

Reasons for choosing TigerConnect

no comment

Streamlined Secure Messaging Software

Rapid communication throughout an entire hospital system using Tigerconnect as a secure messaging system has improved the efficiency and patient safety at our institution.

Pros

Cons

Impossible to be removed from system lists, which are occasionally accidentally used to send a message to the incorrect person. Sometimes notification bubbles cannot be removed and the app must either be uninstalled or the user must sign out.

Alba

Industry: Mental Health Care

March 2022

TigerConnect Work

Overall experience its been good, I still need to get used to the software to feel more comfortable navigating

Pros

I like how you can create groups to send messages to that specific group

Cons

Cons would be that I can't see the job title of the person below their name

Hallie

Does the job and not much else

A great HIPAA secure app. Very basic of the basic for communication. Threads like texting and not much else.

Pros

Its very secure which is great in case I leave behind my phone somewhere. Pin to get into my phone and pin to get into the app are different.

Cons

There is no way to mention a specific person in a chat. Sometimes a task is delegated but not to anyone. In Google systems and Microsoft teams, you can "tag" the person so they receive an extra notification. This features seems to solve a lot of communication lags in other companies versus Tiger Connect using companies. While it can rely on the person typing the message to direct the statement, the app being in used in the capacity I use it in will not work. I receive close to 200 messages a day. It is very easy miss a message intended for me trying to keep up.

Deborah

Great Secure Messaging Platform/HIPAA Complaint

This platform allows our business to be in compliance with HIPAA, protecting patient information over a secure and encrypted connection from the answering service to our providers. This is peace of mind for everyone (us, our clients, and their patients). I love this product!

Pros

For my medical answering service, this platform allows us to provide a solution to the physicians that we service a solution that will allow encrypted messages to be sent and received while protecting PHI.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say about this software

Scotty

great communication tool

it works well and i like the time and date stamp of each message. It is a great tracking communication and we can monitor easily how long it takes for orders to be completed on each end.

Pros

it is a great communication tool between our office and outside facilities. It is HIPPA compliant so we feel secure of transmitting patient information between clinical staff and providers.

Cons

i wish i could get a price break to add more staff from outside facilities to help us be more efficient.

TigerText/Tiger Connect - would recommend

Pros

It's easy to be able to communicate (via text) with multiple people in groups, or individually.

Cons

There were a lot of glitches. Would have multiple "updates" that could sometimes take an entire day to complete. Also it could be difficult to find specific groups since groups titled with the same thing could be duplicated, I wish that wasn't an option.

Response from TigerConnect

Thank you for your review and feedback! TigerConnect proudly maintains 99.99% uptime. If you have any concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly. We love to talk with our customers and help them get the most from our solutions.

Replied January 2020

Cecilia

Elevating Patient Care

Pros

Ease of Use, Reliability, Efficiency. It allows staff to bridge the gap of patient care when our physicians are not physically present in clinic.

Cons

Honestly, no cons - The product is Simple and straight forward. It accomplishes what we need when we need it. And with the existing complexities of the medical industry, simplicity is a breath of fresh air.

Ann

Greatest Product Out There

Tiger Connect is by far an excellent product and one of the best out there. They support their products and are always looking for ways to improve it. I highly recommend it to all of my clients.

Pros

It is easy to use, HIPAA compliant, Minimal to NO downtime. Their customer support team is one of the best I have ever dealt with,

Cons

I have nothing bad to say, it is a superb product

Amy