• Pros

• "It is easy to use, HIPAA compliant, Minimal to NO downtime. Their customer support team is one of the best I have ever dealt with,"

• "Very good mobile apps that are easy to use and intuitive. "

• "Secure, easy to use, easy login, with excellent secure functionality including audio, video, and picture messaging. Helpful as secure messaging is critical in the hospital environment. "

• Cons

• "We have no cons regarding this product. We like all the features."

• "The tiger archive seems like it could be a bit user friendly or just easier and more obvious search tools"

• "1. Messages only stay for 30 days 2. Messaging with patients is not very easy to use"

Browse TigerConnect Reviews

tiger connect review by neurology office

I use Tiger Connect to speak to other staff members in our practice. Because it's hipaa compliant I can say the names of our patients when necessary. So for example when the Medical Assistants do chart prep they'll send me a message with the names of the patients and the day they came into the office last if they are missing any testing. Or if a patient needs an authorization I'll get a text from the secretarial staff letting me know about it.

Pros

I can text anybody in our practice when working remotely, and I don't even have a smartphone. I also don't need to remember anybody's numbers, everyone's names and titles are saved in the system so I just start typing their name and the software finds them

Cons

I hate that it logs me off so quickly. Whenever i want to see what texts I have I need to relog back in. .I guess it's for security and I get that it's for a reason but it's a pain.

Angela from Stratford VNA

Best communication investment we've made

I highly, highly recommend this product for home healthcare workers and healthcare in general. It has literally changed so much of how we communicate important patient information, scheduling, agency updates and coordination. Customer service has always been responsive and knowledgeable and has always fixed any issue we were having or answered any questions we had in a matter of minutes. In my opinion and experience, no other similar platform can do what Tiger Connect can do.

Pros

It is super easy to use and onboard new users. You can easily see if messages were received and read. You can create group messages or broadcast lists to reach multiple people at once. It is HIPAA secure and we can discuss patient information and PHI. Priority messages can be sent, do not disturb and mute functions, messages can be forwarded. We can also use it form a PC and attach documents or pictures if needed. It has changed how we communicate in my home care agency and increased efficiencies and workflows.

Cons

Honestly, really hard to find something we do not like about Tiger Connect.

Donna from Sonoran Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeons

Customer Feedback

Pros

Sending messages is simple and clean. There is nothing mind blowing about the product.

Cons

the integration with other facilities is difficult to maneuver. Tech support is not very friendly or helpful.

Mike from Newton Medical Center

What the heck is Clinical Collaboration Platform? I thought I was reviewing TigerConnect.

I am still assuming we are talking about TigerConnect. It is a mature and stable product for secure text messaging. It could be even more powerful with a little more work.

Pros

The TigerConnect product offers an easy to use secured text messaging product. User training required is minimal.

Cons

The Broadcast feature. Very powerful way to reach every user subscribed. Unfortunately, no way to choose which users have access to this powerful feature. It is assigned to everyone. We had to turn it off. The Archive. Keeps all messages from all subscribed users. Very good. Unfortunately, no way to choose which messages an Archive user has access to. If you have Archive access you see everything. Had to strictly limit which users could have Archive access. No method for us to place all of our Switchboard subscribed users into a group which would receive every message sent or received by this group. It is merely an option for the Switchboard staff if they happen to remember to include the group. This makes handoff between Switchboard shifts less effective. There is no way to detect if a user already has a password/pin set on their mobile phone when installing the mobile app. Thus, the only way to make certain that the mobile app is secured is to force the mobile app to require a pin. So, if a user already uses a pin for their phone they will now also have to use a pin for the mobile app as well. Other apps we use can make this determination and reduce the number of pins required for the end-user. The timeout parameters for the Web Console and the Desktop Console are controlled from a single parameter. This is unfortunate since we want our Web Console to timeout much quicker than the Desktop Console. As a result our Desktop Console users have to repeatedly sign in every 15

Tuesday from Superior Home Care & Hospice

Great HIPPA compliant Chat Program

Documentation of communication between clinicians.

Pros

This program has been a great addition to our office. We work in home care and have several staff out in the field seeing patients in their homes. This product has allowed seemless communication between all clinical staff, via the cell phone app, including our hospice medical director. Also, due to an integration with our electronic medical record system, we are able to upload these communications right to each patient chart.

Cons

Occasionally there a little issues but the IT team seems to get them fixed pretty quickly and this has only happened a few times over the 3+ years we've been using it.

Everyone Needs This!

Amazing. Easy to connect with providers, and is more personal than a page. Sometimes I used to accidentally type in the wrong pager number, but with this- it is foolproof.

Pros

I first started using this during my clinicals at a well-known hospital. When I got hired at my current hospital I was baffled that they did not use this software. Three years later, we purchased TigerConnect. Now, we connect with providers immediately, or providers can read our messages and prioritize. This is a must for all healthcare workers. I also like how it has a "stat" function which REALLY lets the provider know that what you need is important.

Cons

I do not have any cons about this software. I cannot rave about it enough. Maybe that it needs to be downloaded on your own personal phone. When hospitals issue us a phone, we cannot download this app on it because it is connected to our Apple ID. However, this may be more of an administrative problem than the fault of the software.

Emma from Valley Pulmonary Group, PLLC

Extremely satified with Tiger Connect software and customer service

no comment

Pros

The software is of vital importance for the use by our doctors who work both at the clinic and at several hospitals when communicating back and forth with each other and staff. We are very pleased with the software because it is user friendly. Our staff also communicates hospital phone call information with our doctors on a daily basis. It is extremely important our doctors work with Critical Care patients to communicate with our staff immediately. We recommend this product highly.

Cons

We have no cons regarding this product. We like all the features.

no comment

Streamlined Secure Messaging Software

Rapid communication throughout an entire hospital system using Tigerconnect as a secure messaging system has improved the efficiency and patient safety at our institution.

Pros

Cons

Impossible to be removed from system lists, which are occasionally accidentally used to send a message to the incorrect person. Sometimes notification bubbles cannot be removed and the app must either be uninstalled or the user must sign out.

Deborah from Medical & Commercial Communications

Great Secure Messaging Platform/HIPAA Complaint

This platform allows our business to be in compliance with HIPAA, protecting patient information over a secure and encrypted connection from the answering service to our providers. This is peace of mind for everyone (us, our clients, and their patients). I love this product!

Pros

For my medical answering service, this platform allows us to provide a solution to the physicians that we service a solution that will allow encrypted messages to be sent and received while protecting PHI.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say about this software

Scotty from Scotty R Ortega MD LLP

great communication tool

it works well and i like the time and date stamp of each message. It is a great tracking communication and we can monitor easily how long it takes for orders to be completed on each end.

Pros

it is a great communication tool between our office and outside facilities. It is HIPPA compliant so we feel secure of transmitting patient information between clinical staff and providers.

Cons

i wish i could get a price break to add more staff from outside facilities to help us be more efficient.

TigerText/Tiger Connect - would recommend

Pros

It's easy to be able to communicate (via text) with multiple people in groups, or individually.

Cons

There were a lot of glitches. Would have multiple "updates" that could sometimes take an entire day to complete. Also it could be difficult to find specific groups since groups titled with the same thing could be duplicated, I wish that wasn't an option.

Response from TigerConnect

Replied January 2020

Thank you for your review and feedback! TigerConnect proudly maintains 99.99% uptime. If you have any concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly. We love to talk with our customers and help them get the most from our solutions.

Cecilia from Pulmonary Associates, PA

Elevating Patient Care

Pros

Ease of Use, Reliability, Efficiency. It allows staff to bridge the gap of patient care when our physicians are not physically present in clinic.

Cons

Honestly, no cons - The product is Simple and straight forward. It accomplishes what we need when we need it. And with the existing complexities of the medical industry, simplicity is a breath of fresh air.

Ann from Central Communications Inc

Greatest Product Out There

Tiger Connect is by far an excellent product and one of the best out there. They support their products and are always looking for ways to improve it. I highly recommend it to all of my clients.

Pros

Cons

I have nothing bad to say, it is a superb product

Amy from Brighton Recovery Center

Industry: Mental Health Care

Fantastic!

Pros

I like that it is secure and HIPAA compliant. I like the ease of adding members to the team as well as deleting them when necessary. It is very convenient to have a platform where anyone in the company can reach anyone else, including upper management and owners.

Cons

Access and information in the reports could be more detailed.

kavitha from Nova Home Care, LLC

TigerConnect review

As long the clinicians are able to login and connect without issues, we are fine and happy with over all performance

Pros

easy to communicate as a group ,get updates soon , privacy, also as team able to help the clinicians in need of emergency situations.

Cons

all agencies linked, as clinicians work in different agencies give the same email to all, having issues to login if they r registered to Devero, few clinicians having trouble to connect all agencies in one app, we have to ask for different email address add them to see our agency patients. unable to view Images if its big attachments by App in the phone , takes time to view Documents also.

Best Messaging Platform

We are solving the problem of users and physicians using their own phone texting service to communicate.

Pros

Very good mobile apps that are easy to use and intuitive.

Cons

The Windows version is not as refined and can be be harder to use than mobile versions.

Meghan from Healthcare

Excellent clinical tool

Pros

This software has been instrumental in establishing better communication between our Healthcare staff.

Cons

With communicating using a lot of medical terminology, the auto-correct can be frustrating.

Tehmina from Paloma Medical Group

Improves communication among healthcare providers

It improved communication among our team!

Pros

User-friendly​, affordable, and HIPPA compliant

Conrad from Reliance Home Health Care, LLC

A good ethical company

Still in it's beta, it seems to be helping our productivity and assigning accountability across the healthcare spectrum.

Pros

We can communicate our patient's care faster, and more accurately. When our caregivers can report on site and update the Care plans at the same time it makes for all-round better services for our patient's while easing the load on our therapist and nurses

Kristen from MMDS of Boston

We are FANS!

Pros

It's so convenient to have all of our work-related communications housed in one app! As a manager who receives messages from many employees every day, texts would "fall down the screen" in my cell phone and sometimes be missed. TigerConnect was very easy to set up, is user-friendly, and eases our minds as far as sending private health information is concerned. In addition, we have employees in several states who will most likely never meet each other in person, so the profile picture option is a nice personal touch.

Cons

I honestly can't think of any! The only negative feedback I've received from staff is that we are unable to copy/paste or print information from our messages, which is the reason we implemented the app in the first place.

Brian from Carepro Home Health and Hospice

TigerConnect review

Tiger Text allows us to freely communicate HIPPA information regarding clients sharing photos, labs and clinical information easily for our staff eliminating the need for faxes or paper documents.

Pros

The ease in which to use it and that it is HIPPA compliant. We have created groups that allow our staff to communicate easily regarding the clients we care for.

Cons

Being able to easily look for old communication streams.

William from Pediatrics East

Tiger Text offers us secure communication with an ease of service

great

Pros

works quickly and efficiently.

Cons

Nothing negative to say.

Angie from Gunnison Valley Home Health

Happy with Tiger Connect.

Tiger Connect has helped our team have better communication, and saves a lot of time that would have been spent making phone calls. The feature where you can see who has read the messages is very good. Excellent product, I've recommended Tiger Connect to other agencies already.

Pros

It's very easy to use, and has been dependable except for a couple occasions.

Cons

There have been a couple of instances where the clinicians weren't getting any of their messages. I wasn't able to get help to fix this until after I had already figured a way to work around it. I had to delete the user, and then add them back with a different email address. It's worked great since that time. It would have been nice to have someone from support help me fix whatever the problem was.

Kim from GI Specialists of GA

Efficient and dependable

Pros

Pretty much glitch free and dependable. Easy to use and virtually no training needed.

Cons

I would like to be able to adjust the loudness of the alert more so that we can now.

Matthew from ASHLine

HIPAA Compliant and easy

It’s an easy and efficient way for us to communicate within our office and with healthcare providers.

Pros

After Lua shut down, we were able to migrate to Tiger very quickly and easily. It has a smooth mobile app, too! Excellent.

Cons

No real complaints, it does everything we need it to efficiently.

More cost effective

Reasons for Switching to TigerConnect

Lua shut down

Brent from Montgomery County Memorial Hospital

very good platform easy to use

Communication amongst clinicians

Pros

Providers and Nurses being able to text in a HIPPA compliant manner

Cons

Unable to resend a failed message. you have to type over

Secured Messaging

Overall, TigerConnect, is an amazing product and I am thankful for our system's investment in it

Pros

I'm a newer user to TigerConnect but the system I work for has been using it for many years. I really love the functionality of the secured text messaging platform. I use the desktop app and the phone application. It is easy to get a hold of our co-workers who are not always at their computer. It automatically pings them via the app and text message letting them know someone is trying to reach them.

Cons

No real dislikes. I have found the software, TigerConnect, useful especially during the COVID 19 pandemic when we have staff working in Tents and more

SHELLY from Pointe Coupee Homebound Health and Hospice

Positive review

Haven't had to communicate to anyone other than our own IT person

Pros

Easy to learn system; allows quick and efficient communication with our field staff while being HIPPA compliant

Cons

Use system on desk top computer more than on smart phone, however, cannot hear alerts on desk top- only via phone

Tabetha from Nephrology Associates of MI

TigerConnect

Pros

The ease of use and ability to show others.

Cons

Does not apply to our office as we did not dislike anything

Reasons for Choosing TigerConnect

Cost, ease of set up and use

Amber from Occupational therapist

Great app

Pros

We use this app for work and its so easy to use. I love that when people see our messages it shows who and that they read it.

Cons

I haven’t found anything I don’t like with this app yet.

Patricia from UGC Hospice

Tiger Connect

Pros

We are able to communicate with staff more effectively and HIPAA compliant.

Cons

There are sometimes connectivity issues and need to restart.

Stephanie from Procare

Brilliant Platform

Pros

Ease of use, great platform, ability to save photos on the app but not the phone.

Cons

I cant think of one thing i dislike, honestly!

Nam from Hartford Healthcare

Effective way to consult with other health care providers

Pros

I like how easy it was to set up this software on my phone

Cons

Changing phones and reinstalling the software was a bit of a hassle

sarah from Wallowa Memorial Hospital

Good product for simple use

Pros

It is easy to use and implement. There wasn't much training needed for staff.

Cons

There isn't a way for someone to know who is available and logged in. It could use an availability icon. Also, integrating with another facility was a little clunky and has room for risk. There needs to be a way to audit messages sent outside through contacts.

Donna from Jewish Senior Center

First Month with Tiger

The confidentiality brings peace of mind, ease of use and the notification system have made a big difference in productivity.

Pros

The ease of use, the speed and the options for the organization and also contacts from the phone.

Cons

I would like to have an option to delete or remove group messages that are no longer needed by me.

Rene from BBAHC

It is cumbersome

I can securely send information in the health care industry without worrying about HIPPA but I find it combersome

Pros

I can securely send information in the health care industry without worrying about HIPPA but that is the only positive thing I have to say

Cons

I find it cumbersome, it doesn't flow well with my work, I don't get notifications well. the only thing I like is that I don't have to worry about HIPPA

Casey from Springstone

Excellent product!

I work with patients in the field, which meant that in order to communicate with the hospital staff, I would have to catch them by phone as text was not secure. This was inefficient and often quite frustrating. TigerConnect has made communication so much easier and is simple to use. I like that you can easily contact anyone in the company or text to groups. Using it has led to better service and improved patient care.

Pros

The software is easy to use, secure, and HIPAA compliant. It has led to more efficient communication and a smoother patient care experience.

Cons

I really don't have anything negative to say about this software. Just wish we had started using it sooner!

Norma from Tejas First Hospice LLC

Pros

The ease of use, new employees do not need training to use it. Ease of set up , as the Administrator it is easy for me to set all of the users

Cons

Not able to print from the application, it will be beneficial to add function

Jennifer from Medical Associates of the Hudson Valley

TigerConnect Review

Pros

extremely easy to set up and install on both desktops and mobile devices

Cons

logs you out of the app on your phone multiple times

A must have tool for the healthcare

Pros

It's the perfect way to communicate and share info within the medical field. It makes communicating with others so easy while still abiding by the HIPAA rules.

Cons

NOTHING. It's so easy and convenient and does an amazing job .