Browse Afton Tickets Reviews

Jake from FAEM

GO AFTON!

Pros

With Afton we feel like we’re not a customer but a friend to them. The platform is easy to use, customers have no trouble, and we get paid fast!

Cons

There isn’t much to dislike here! The events dashboard takes some getting used to but other then that it’s a breeze!

Lucas from City of Redwood City

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Excellent ticketing solution that includes options for other features

Excellent, their staff are great, responsive and even worked through some unique situations we wanted to try and made them happen. Couldn't have done that with our previous system.

Pros

Afton setup our account and after that the system was very easy to use! We'd been using another service provider to manage our sales for what I would have expected to be a lower fee but their equipment costs keep racking up. Afton includes all of that for you for your events deployment.

Cons

Honestly nothing, compared to our other system it was just much cleaner of a system across the board. The laser scanning was well worth it.

Reasons for Choosing Afton Tickets

It does the ticketing which everyone does and also more. It can assist with pre-sales of event concession tickets while tickets are being purchased, it can assist with early bird ticket sales... It's a whole package not just "tickets".

Reasons for Switching to Afton Tickets

Square changed the online interface again and I was going to have to "learn" a new system. Might as well switch to one that would allow touchless laser scanning, and inventory control.

Michael from Bahia Nightclub

Afton Ticketing systme

Pros

It is easy to use with a scanner or cell phone.

Cons

Nothing yet. But I am sure something may come up eventually.

Reasons for Choosing Afton Tickets

Price per transaction. Ease of use and a representative to help guide me through the process.

James from Kind Punk

Afton makes concert ticket sales easier than you'd imagine

Very good. Afton helped us come away very well from our last tour.

Pros

It takes some rewiring your brain of how you THINK concert tickets have to be done, but once you understand afton's model it's a nice new idea to slide into and be comfortable with. They take care of most everything making my job as a tour manager very easy.

Cons

It just takes time to train your brain to think a new way. It takes venues time to learn this isn't like every other ticketing platform/booking agent.

Ron from Knight Entertainment Group

Afton Ticketing

We like the turnkey solutions, Afton has their own fully wired production and concert venues to use nationwide with their system. However, any of our venue promotions easily integrate with Afton's solution, and the fees are more than reasonable. Good deal overall, good value proposition.

Pros

A straightforward easy to use turnkey ticketing system, daily reports, easy integration with promoted acts to box office sales, ease in merged records; a helpful team to interface with platform integration to social media promotion and advertising. The assigned account representative paying attention to a presenter or promoter's events is pretty outstanding, very love-able in fact as few other platforms assign an individual rep to be your hands on pilot.

Cons

The "Brand-ability" of the white label solution can use one more tweak, and a link to preview video as provided is good. It just doesnt show the preview (yet) on the ticketing page; as compared to the entry for ticketed screening watch page. I understand this is being modified as a solution.

Dustin from Fatback LLC / Hill Country

Dustin Pet Afton Review

This service is excellent and has helped two of my acts bring in a decent pay day!

Pros

The people behind the platform, and the innovative and interactive elements.

Cons

Some settings to link FB can be confusing on first use.

Reasons for Switching to Afton Tickets

I was referred by my booking agent.

Teresa from Green Cactus

Makes your ticketing easy and customizable!

My experience has been a positive one and their customer assistance is great!

Pros

Afton allows events to get a excellent ticketing experience that’s custom to their needs at a fair price which is hard to find in the ticketing industry. They aren’t generic like most of the big online outlets. They took the suggestions that I had for my clients and made them a reality!

Cons

I don’t have a lot of cons. I guess the only one would be that it’s required to buy a special tickets if you want an event logo on the hard tickets. They do offer an option that’s a generic Afton ticket so it’s really not that big of a con.

Reasons for Choosing Afton Tickets

I liked how their are several options that you can choose from for your ticketing needs and that I can customize tickets with sponsor logos. Their fees are more competitive then the common alternative products

Traci from Columbia County Republicans

Industry: Political Organization

Best Customer service Ever!

Exceptional.

Pros

Afton is a great group of people to work with. I say people cause they are a one on one company. They keep in contact with you via email, phone or text. You choose how to interact with them. They reply to any questions you might have within a few hours or less. I got my own dedicated person [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to help me with what ever I need. I don't have to go through 4 -5 people each time, I deal with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] directly. Fantastic group.

Cons

I don't have any cons - The only thing I had a bit of an issue with was answering specifics on a few of the questions regarding my ticket listing. They are very thorough questions and I only had vague answers. That is where [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] came in. I just emailed her my problems and she helped me solve them so I'd get the right information to my ticket purchasers.

Reasons for Switching to Afton Tickets

We wanted more personalized service. Eventbrite never contacted me before to even offer help.

Ethan from Mid-Willamette Family YMCA

Great system and excellent support

A great experience. They were super helpful during setup, sales, and day of the event. We are planning on using them again for annual event this year.

Pros

Really easy to work with. Intuitive, and in the times I had a question, great support staff.

Cons

I honestly have no complaints about the software.

Reasons for Switching to Afton Tickets

Daxko isn't a ticketing software, though we made it work.

Derrick from L.O.U.D. Muzik

AWESOME

Nothing short of first-class all at the way!!

Pros

The way the staff has supported our event has been amazing! They've helped our ticket sales & artist submissions run very smooth.

Cons

Nothing bad to say at all about Afton. They've been so helpful.

Personal customer service.

SEAN from Metropolitan Productions

Afton was a wonderful addition for us

Afton has been easy to work with. They explain the program in detail, are not afraid of special requests, they are very responsive, their on-site staff and equipment are top notch and follow-up reporting and settlement are excellent.

Pros

Ease of use, tracking and on-site activation.

Cons

The system works very well. There is nothing I would change.

Brandon from Treadway Events & Entertainment LLC

Excited to Continue our Partnership with Afton Tickets

Prior to working with Afton Tickets, our company used a variety of online ticketing platforms and while these other platforms got the job done. There was no personal touch, no equipment provided, and customer service was spotty. We were referred to Afton by one of our vendors and we are so happy we decided to make the switch. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been a phenomenal help making the transition and they have both gone above and beyond our expectations. The platform in general is clean and easy to use, our event attendees have mentioned the ticket buying process being much easier. Overall, Afton tickets has helped us to deliver a more professional and personal ticketing experience for our guests and we are excited to continue our partnership on many more events in the future

Pros

When it comes to onsite ticket sales, the Afton system has cut our box office waiting times in half. The systems reliability, user friendly features, and cash handling/tracking has made running our events much smoother. With our specific event there are two checkpoints where a ticket needs to be scanned. Aftons handheld ticket system has made scanning and tracking tickets much easier compared to our old hole punching system.

Cons

Initially upon contracting, the customer facing ticketing pages lacked branding capabilities and other special features. However, these have all been upgraded throughout their website revamp.

Jason from Guitars Under The Stars LLC

Industry: Music

Afton Tickets is our go to for our event ticket sales!

We get great customer service for our team and for our clients purchasing our event tickets. Afton treats you like family and always responds quickly.

Pros

I love the ease of use with the platform they created! I also love the team that Afton has working for them. Customer service is much better than other similar companies we have used. Our clients have reported that purchasing our event tickets is easy with Afton. Ease of use drives sales...Afton has it dialed in!

Cons

Because Afton listens to its clients and then delivers on a product you asked for...we have no dislikes. This is a fantastic company!

Reasons for Choosing Afton Tickets

Ease of use and customer service that is hard to find anywhere else!

Reasons for Switching to Afton Tickets

Afton was able to better serve our needs, its a switch we are glad we made!

Tina from Polk County Fair

Would never use anyone else

Our experience with Afton has been been a great one, there are NO HIDDEN costs, what they tell you, you are paying and getting is exactly what you pay and get. They walked us through everything and never made us feel stupid for all the questions we asked. Their staff worked hand in hand with ours and never abandoned us.

Pros

The data we get from this software is amazing. The amount of work it has taken off our shoulders has been a huge relief to our staff. The price is really affordable especially to a company as small as ours

Cons

The only problem we ever had was a glitch in the ticket machine in our office kept turning off, as soon as we let them know it was fixed right away

Reasons for Choosing Afton Tickets

We choose Afton because they were willing to train everyone on their products without hidden costs, they walked us through the contract nice and slow and answered every question we had. It is not just buying into software when you work with Afton, it is a true partnership. They check on us all year not just when an event is coming up.

Matt from The Classic Crime Music, Inc

Best Ticketing at Lowest Fees

With Afton Tickets we can book our venues, sell our tickets, offer promo codes, and generate will call lists for box offices easily while on the road, all for a reasonable price.

Pros

Most ticketing companies charge customers 3-5 times as much fees per purchase, Afton doesn't. They keep fees for our customers low, all while offering incredible customer service to them, including event update correspondence based on the type of ticket, and answering their unique questions. The service fees to us are lower than competitors as well, which keeps us coming back.

Cons

They are constantly adding features to their system, like physical item add-on purchases offered to ticket customers. It would be great to see more customizable landing pages for tours in the future, and perhaps some web design support for those landing pages in house.

Jill from Ingalls & Associates

An event producers best friend!

I have the power and knowledge to know where my online advanced sales are coming from and how they are doing so that I can make educated decisions on how to improve.

Pros

The software is built with festival and event managers in mind. Easy to use on the front end for the customer, and a robust back end full of data and details. Super flexible - can change ticketing on the fly during an active event. Support is stellar.

Cons

Because it is so robust on the back end - I sometimes get lost in data - not sure that's all bad.

Reasons for Switching to Afton Tickets

Afton simply offers everything we needed in one place.

James from Run World

Easy to work with

Overall I'm very happy with Afton Tickets and their customer service.

Pros

We like that we have a dedicated account manager to help with any problems that arise, having someone you can email gives us piece of mind.

Cons

Sometimes the backend feels a little out-dated but it doesn't affect the user at all, still able to get done what i need to.

Reasons for Switching to Afton Tickets

Eventbrite is the devil...

Michelle from Anitque Powerland Museum Association

Industry: Museums and Institutions

Afton Tickets

Afton was so very helpful all the way around. They helped transition our events from in person sales to easy access online and mobile ticketing, which helped speed up the ticket entrance process. They provided quick and easy help for any questions throughout our events, and gave very helpful training before our events to help alleviate any and all anxiety associated with this new process. Afton is a great company to work with. They have put together a great team. Everyone we met with and spoke with from Afton was very knowledgeable and personable.

Pros

How easy it was to navigate through purchases at gate, and will call.

Cons

The batteries. Having to make sure there was an adequate power source because the hand held device didn't have enough power to last the day.

Cassie from Joshua Tree Music Festival

Excited to see how this platform evolves

I really appreciate working with a company that is invested in our shared success, will definitely continue to work with them.

Pros

This product provided an end-to-end solution for our streaming events, it was easy to use and set up and level of support and customer service was excellent. I appreciated their attention to our feedback as a client and that they are continually improving the product.

Cons

There were a few minor things that have since been added as features, definitely no deal breakers. More seamless integration into existing websites, and with 3rd parties such as Mailchimp, Facebook would be a plus but this doesn't detract us from using this product again.

Reasons for Switching to Afton Tickets

Previous product was implementing changes that weren't really serving our best interests as the customer/client.

Cheryl from Mil-Tree

Afton Is Awesome!

My experience with Afton Tickets was over all was great, and I really appreciated the hands on approach. I am not the most tech-savvy person so the hands on approach was reassuring.

Pros

Afton Tickets is not difficult to use, but they actually provided an associate to help me set it up and if I had any questions she was right there to help me out. I felt very taken care of and everything ran smoothly.

Cons

At this time, having only worked with Afton once, I didn't find anything I wanted to improve on.

Reasons for Switching to Afton Tickets

The fact that I could talk to someone when I had a question, they helped quickly, the set up was easy, and the pay out was very fast.

John from Plus 1 Productions

Excellent client relations

Pros

We really like the reports that Afton Tickets provides. We are able to use the info to target or marketing. Saving time and money.

Cons

No cons so far. We've been really happy with all aspects.

Travis from Strong Survive Presents

Afton is great

My overall experience and wonderful. For close to a decade Afton oh my companies have been doing business. Payouts are consistent and on time customer service experience has been 100

Pros

Customer support and ease-of-use. My team enjoyed the platform as well

Cons

Nothing to note. My overall experience has been great

Reasons for Choosing Afton Tickets

Competitive pricing and wonderful customer service it was easy to make this decision was thinking about live stream ticketing

Eve from Voices of Note

Excellent Virtual Performance Platform

Excellent customer service. The actual airing of the program was high quality and fun for guests. I like the ability for customers to “tip” from the performance screen and participate in live chat.

Pros

Ease of use, captured ticket sales and donations with our Strip account.

Cons

Need the company coordinator to administer refunds, set up public tickets , or deal with customer’s lost links.

Reasons for Choosing Afton Tickets

We appreciated the staff’s help in setting up the ticketing and airing the event.

Chris from United States Powerlifting Association

Exactly what we were looking for to host our livestream

Pros

Perfect livestream ticketing service, excellent customer support, and easy to use platform. We will be using Afton for all of our Pay Per View livestreams.

Cons

You guys offer all the right features for a paid livestream. I have no negative feedback. Great job Afton team!

Anthony from Rock Solid Music

Afton tickets review

Great experience

Pros

It was great doing what I love from home

Cons

The software is good. I think it could be clearer.

Ryan from Matrix Networks

Best Ticketing Software Available!

Pros

Ease of use and support. The team at Afton is all about customer service. Best of all, my guests love the experience which is most important to me when selecting a ticketing vendor.

Cons

I had to reset my password once and had to call in to support.

Cam from OF GOOD NATURE

ogn livestream

Great overall experience

Pros

We enjoyed the platform for our livestream. We could sell merchandise and get tips during the livestream and all data was tracked.

Cons

We had few issues setting up the software for our livestream