• icon"Some features like the app and scanner are excellent. Customer service is good and their staff want to help."
  • icon"User interface is clear and makes the process of enquiry to sale very easy and fast."
  • icon"Its ease of use and how quickly you can buy a ticket. The ability to choose types of purchase methods."
  • icon"Email restrictions when doing an event promotion. No nu ticket app for the back office side."
  • icon"So it would be very wrong of me to talk about disadvantages."
  • icon"But once details of the set up have been discussed and agreed it just works, which is what we wanted. Have we pushed a few wrong buttons."

All Nutickets Reviews

May 2022

A no fuss solution that's easy and simple to use

It's been good, the CMS is familiar enough to systems like wordpress that it's easy enough to find your way around and if you have any questions the support team respond quickly and helpfully.

Pros

It gives us complete control over our ticketing and cashflow so we can be more reactive and do things on our timetable as opposed to waiting for event approval or payment from other providers

Cons

As I type there aren't really any cons from NuTickets with the functions that we use.

Reasons for choosing Nutickets

the freedom it offers us to operate as a business

Reasons for switching to Nutickets

We've used a number of event ticketing platforms in the past and none of them do what they say they'll do in the sales pitch, they all hold your revenue until they want to release it, and they all put road blocks in that slow you down. I understand why they do these things, but being a self obsessed so and so they're not really helpful.

Laura

Industry: Music

Nutickets review

Pros

I've used Nutickets for a number of different projects over the last 4 years - from tiny gigs to 5k a night public events. It's coped with literally everything I've thrown at it, and when I've run into problems, the team have been really responsive and helped me sort it quickly. The NuEntry app is really solid.

Cons

It's really easy to use *once you know where everything is*! I do often spend quite a lot of time hunting for features that I know are there but can't remember which menu / page they can be found on. I'd like there to be the option to use different Stripe accounts for different events (rather than just one for the whole account) and I'd like there to be the option of ticket buyers to check out with Paypal (audience feedback)

Reasons for choosing Nutickets

Price, range of features on the free account but ultimately it was the support at onboarding stage that persuaded the first team I was in to use it. I've then used it for every events project since!

Response from Nutickets

Hi Laura, thank you for the feedback, it's important to us. We have to agree having versatile payment options is important. As such, we've added the ability to use different Stripe accounts and made Apple, Google Pay options available at checkout (Paypal in the pipeline too). We'll keep you up to date!

Replied November 2020

Jack

Good but support was not friendly

Less than average

Pros

The control and visibility of selling tickets from my website.

Cons

I called and talked to I believe the lead developer he was rushed and unfriendly. Enough said won't use it anymore!

Matt

Good customer service and an ever evolving product

Nutickets were an alternative software for our theater after find out-out that our present system didn't do what we required. After a few calls and chats with the team at nutickets we were up and running. We have been with them for 6 months now and our contact at nutickets does keep us in the loop and solves problems for us. The system is being upgraded constantly and improving all the time. There are a few functions that would be awesome to have and the team is trying hard to accommodate them. Great features: seating plans are brill as well as the front end that customers see. Tickets and apps work well in practice and generally, customers find the experience online easy. Features that require work: reporting is hard, especially when we're talking about box office splits and disbursements. Also, modifying tickets templates should be an option as well as reps for allocated events and better marketing tools. Finally, functionality to add or modify a range of events in one go rather than individually... That would be awesome! All in all its a great little system that is striving to be better all the time. The staff is friendly and helpful and the system works well. If you're planning on using it for lots of events like we do, make sure that you discuss how best to do it with your rep first... It'll reduce the time for your staff.

Pros

- It is robust enough for the general public to use with ease. - It is fit for purpose and offers a cool customer experience. - Some features like the app and scanner are excellent - customer service is good and their staff want to help

Cons

- The software lacks a controllable reporting feature. Most theaters do box office splits and disbursements and so there should be a way of inputting this and downloading reports to this effect. - The marketing features would be better if they were integrative with other products such as post planner. - A little more admin control over the system would be good, it is sometimes a little restrictive and prescriptive

Response from Nutickets

Thank you for your review Matt! We can only get better and feedback like yours is highly appreciated. We look forward to continue working and growing with you.

Replied December 2016

Matthew

May 2022

We are very pleased to have made the move

We needed to expand our business beyond what our previous solution was capable of. Nutickets has given us the room to grow while still being capable of dealing with tiiny shows and tiny venues.

Pros

Support: While the system is complex and takes quite a bit of learning, the team are very helpful and always quick to respond. Features: The system is very feature heavy. There are a few things it cant do but they are very niche. Development: In the few weeks we have been on board there have already been an impressive number of software updates. Nothing major, at least visually, but several nice little changes that have made work flow more efficient and improved box office appearance. Report system: Way, way, way better than our previous system. So many reports that can all be customised. Scheduled reports that can be automatically emailed to venues or promotors is a godsend of a feature! The Check In App: Visually very clear, very robust and so far our customers all love it.

Cons

It is very complex: I am getting to grips with it now but in the early days (a few weeks ago) it was very intimidating. There are a huge number of options for almost every situation and learning which ones to ignore has taken some time. To be fair I have every option available to me and a lot of them could be disabled at company level and that would certainly make things a little less scary when you start out. The page design / layout tools: These are relatively new and as such, still a little lacking. There are a few layout tools and formating features that dont exist yet. I have raised a couple of tiny issues and am reassured that they will be dealt with in the next round of upgrades. Over all I am really digging to make up Cons. I am very happy with the system over all

Reasons for choosing Nutickets

If I am honest I chose them based on the team. I met several other company reps and the fit was never there. Nuticket just felt like a good match for us.

Ben

It gets on and does what it should, leaving me free to concentrate on everything else.

Running events for two different companies keeps me busy enough. The last thing I need are problems. Nutickets provides a ticketing solution that runs in the background without me having to even think about it. It has never let me down and is adaptable to meet the needs I have - I tell it what I need ad not the other way round! When I have queries regarding the service and want it to do something different then a quick phonecall puts me in touch with a real person, and things are sorted within a very short timescale. My customers regularly mention how easy it is to use, and I can get on with the million other things I need to do - safe in the knowledge that ticketing is never going to be an issue.

Pros

It's relatively simple to set up, and once everything's in place then adding new events, customers, or products is a breeze. It takes all of the hassle out of our ticketing, and works 100% of the time.

Cons

I've had no problems at all in 3 years of use.

Response from Nutickets

Hi Ben, Thanks so much for kind feedback, we're thrilled to hear everything has worked so well for you over the last few years - will be passed on to the team. As always, you know where we are if you need us. - Adam

Replied August 2018

June 2022

We needed this!

As a first users of a product like this we were nervous. We did experience a difficulty with sales (not Nutickets fault) which meant that we had to issue a largish amount of refunds. It was handled by their automated system which was a huge relief when it happened and saved face with our customers.

Pros

This was the first venture into using technology to assist in our service, mainly because we could not not get an internet connection at our premises. We got great assistance from Nutickets when setting up the product once we got the internet connection which has worked well for us. Once set up any support requirement has not been huge but its good to know its there when needed. Revenue has increased since using Nutickets which is not all down to their product but it has certainly helped!

Cons

Nutickets looks as first very complicated! But once details of the set up have been discussed and agreed it just works, which is what we wanted. Have we pushed a few wrong buttons? Of course! But with the support it has never been a major issue. I am sure Nutickets will operate far more complicated business than ours and I also think that some of the bells and whistles we don't use, but what we do works well and we are happy with it.

Kat

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Ticketing system for our Lido

Pros

I searched for a long time for a ticketing software that would work for our Lido. We needed the system to be able to accomodate season tickets, which a lot of alternatives couldnt handle. The website looks great and the content is reasonably easy to amend. The pricing was very competitive.

Cons

We have had a few issues since the launch of our new system, but the Nutickets team are always able to recitify them reasonably quickly. I would like to have a better editing tool on the webpage content. Its difficult to make content sit how i want it to without having some html knowledge.

Response from Nutickets

Hello Kat! Thank you for taking the time to write this review - we appreciate you giving us feedback on our product! I am happy to hear that you have been so happy with the software up to this point. As far as room for improvement - We have plans to make the page builder more user friendly and easier to edit. We'll definitely be in touch when we come to implement this to gather your feedback.

Replied May 2021

Karen

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

June 2022

Lightened the load at the Lido

We set up Nutickets at the beginning of Covid when the outdoor pool could open in 2021, but we wanted to get online bookings to reduce queuing, and to collect customer data for COVID tracking. A few teething problems mainly operator error, but it was well received by customers. It provided far more data than we ever had previously. It has flexibility, but there is always room for more but difficult in our environment of multiple sessions with multiple ticket options. As a Community Charity Outdoor Lido we have managed to work around restrictions in functionality.

Pros

Customer support [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been brilliant. Clear UI. Adaptable. Meets our multi purpose needs

Cons

Would really love to have a user handbook or resource.

Customer interaction

Josef

May 2022

Feature-rich & Remarkably flexible. My experience with Nutickets has been superb.

Pros

Nutickets enables so many different options and if we find it difficult to navigate anything, the support is quick, efficient and practical. It's clear from my experience the team are dedicated to taking care of their customers. Great for us because we are a small company just getting started, fab to have tools to customise our own stuff.

Cons

There isn't really anything I don't like about Nutickets, I would say I'm a bit confused about reports works. However, I'm sure if i phoned customer support they would help! There 24/7 support which is amazing - and it's real people.

Mo

Outstanding Team

Nutickets have been a massive help to starting my brand.Rep & his team do really bend over backward to help and progress your event. I'm not going to milk it tho there is some little ideas I've sprung that are in the road map to coming on the platform which I fully understand. Rome wasn't built in a day. Can't recommend these guys enough.

Pros

Easy to use, simple to get around.

Cons

Email restrictions when doing an event promotion No nu ticket app for the back office side

Response from Nutickets

Dear Mo, Many thanks for the great review. We're pleased we could assist you setting your events up and starting your brand. Thanks for sharing your suggestions, they will help us grow and develop. We look forward to helping you with many more events in the future! Best regards, Nutickets Team

Replied April 2017

Kevin

May 2022

NuTickets provides consistency and flexibility across the organisation

As a charity, we need a cost-effective feature-rich application to enable our nature reserves to generate income through chargeable events. However, the skillset of the staff is focussed on conservation and not marketing, so NuTickets provides a very flexible and robust tool to do the heavy-lifting of the sales and marketing side of that area of income generation. NuTickets seems to be able to cater for every use case we have, including multi-language support. The system is not without its faults, but the quick response to bugs and issues is excellent, with most resolved within hours and days.

Pros

NuTickets has the flexibility to work well for large and small organisational units alike and allows new users to quickly create rich events to attract customers without having specialist knowledge. Permissions can be granted at user type and individual user levels to enable flexible access control. The public-facing web interface is attractive and intuitive and gives our organisation a huge amount of flexibility in presenting our event offerings.

Cons

In-built reporting is focused on customer sales activity and there is no capability to query the database except through filtering at individual table level or through pre-defined dashboards. I am unable to run queries to compare data across multiple tables and cannot produce data status reports, only customer activity reports.

Andy

Walking Home For Christmas

We used NUtickets to expand our Christmas appeal Walking Home For Christmas and add additional functionality to the campaign while reducing internal admin. The platform has helped us create a broader framework to engage participants and the team at NUtickets are quick to respond and work with a 'can do' attitude.

Pros

Simple white label platform which was customizable for our campaign. The other ticketing providers were too inflexible for what we wanted to do. And we weren't inundated with rogue advertising for other events/products. Cheaper than competitors.

Cons

Not the most stylish out there but growing quickly and constantly evolving to improve the product and taking on feedback from us the customer to do so.

Response from Nutickets

Dear Andy, Thank you for the great feedback. It's fantastic that we could contribute to the success of Walking Home For Christmas. We look forward to supporting you with your future events. Best regards, Nutickets Team

Replied April 2017

Mourits

The perfeckt match to partner with

We are very proud to be part of Nuticket here in the Faroe Islands. We use the system for Festivals, concerts, tickets for sports events, registration for evening classes, webinars and we are working to get Nuticket into tourism in the Faroe Islands which looks very promising. Nuticket has given us a much better overview of what is happening and who has bought the various tickets. We love it and our customers love it! It just makes everyday life easier when everyone is happy.

Pros

We were looking for a product for one of our customers who holds a big festival every year. We saw Nuticket's system and chose to book a flight for the next festival where Nuticket would be implemented. We were in no doubt after this visit. Smart, fast and very efficient. After this, we have opened our eyes and see how many possibilities there are within the Nuticket system.

Cons

When it comes to disadvantages, there have been some pieces we wished were better or different, but Nuticket has been very flexible in programming what we have asked for and at a reasonable price. So it would be very wrong of me to talk about disadvantages.

Karen

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Ticketing for Seasonal event

Nutickets is a fantastic system for managing events. Due to Covid19 we had to quickly move online with a ticketing system and Elliot from Nutickets was incredibly helpful in getting us up and running quickly. We found the system to be rich in functionality, easy to use for both administrators and customers booking tickets, very cost effective, reliable and customisable. I would highly recommend Nutickets to anyone looking to run online ticketing for events.

Pros

Ease of use of the system, superb customer service, ability to customise your event.

Cons

Took a while to figure out how to set up the event exactly how I wanted. Customers couldn't edit their booking - meant more admin work for me.

Jordan