• Pros

• "It is simple to use and has a wide range of helpful features."

• "Easy to set up and plenty of support from the nutickets team. "

• "Easy to use and setup. User interface is clear and makes the process of enquiry to sale very easy and fast."

• Cons

• "Not the most stylish out there but growing quickly and constantly evolving to improve the product and taking on feedback from us the customer to do so. "

• "Email restrictions when doing an event promotion No nu ticket app for the back office side "

• "There is a booking fee that could alter a buyers opinion. There are also sometimes email issues restricting the sending/receiving of tickets. "

Browse Nutickets Reviews

Gareth from Self-employed

Nutickets is very easy and efficient, for both the supplier and the consumer.

Pros

I find Nutickets to be an excellent and user-friendly platform for event ticket suppliers and buyers.

Cons

Response from Nutickets

Replied March 2018

Hi Gareth, Thanks so much for your excellent, 5* review, your feedback is a great motivator for us to keep pushing the boundaries with our event tech! We're sorry to hear that you had some issues. Please message our customer support team and we'll show you how to hide the booking fee from your buyers and we'll also investigate the other issue you outlined. Kind Regards, The Nutickets Team

Laura from Buds & Spawn

Industry: Music

Nutickets review

Pros

I've used Nutickets for a number of different projects over the last 4 years - from tiny gigs to 5k a night public events. It's coped with literally everything I've thrown at it, and when I've run into problems, the team have been really responsive and helped me sort it quickly. The NuEntry app is really solid.

Cons

It's really easy to use *once you know where everything is*! I do often spend quite a lot of time hunting for features that I know are there but can't remember which menu / page they can be found on. I'd like there to be the option to use different Stripe accounts for different events (rather than just one for the whole account) and I'd like there to be the option of ticket buyers to check out with Paypal (audience feedback)

Reasons for Choosing Nutickets

Price, range of features on the free account but ultimately it was the support at onboarding stage that persuaded the first team I was in to use it. I've then used it for every events project since!

Response from Nutickets

Replied November 2020

Hi Laura, thank you for the feedback, it's important to us. We have to agree having versatile payment options is important. As such, we've added the ability to use different Stripe accounts and made Apple, Google Pay options available at checkout (Paypal in the pipeline too). We'll keep you up to date!

Jack from Inc & Co Group

Good but support was not friendly

Less than average

Pros

The control and visibility of selling tickets from my website.

Cons

I called and talked to I believe the lead developer he was rushed and unfriendly. Enough said won't use it anymore!

Jordan from Vegan Camp Out

Nutickets are excellent

Pros

It's very easy to use. And the customer service is brilliant

Matt from The Majestic Theatre

Good customer service and an ever evolving product

Nutickets were an alternative software for our theater after find out-out that our present system didn't do what we required. After a few calls and chats with the team at nutickets we were up and running. We have been with them for 6 months now and our contact at nutickets does keep us in the loop and solves problems for us. The system is being upgraded constantly and improving all the time. There are a few functions that would be awesome to have and the team is trying hard to accommodate them. Great features: seating plans are brill as well as the front end that customers see. Tickets and apps work well in practice and generally, customers find the experience online easy. Features that require work: reporting is hard, especially when we're talking about box office splits and disbursements. Also, modifying tickets templates should be an option as well as reps for allocated events and better marketing tools. Finally, functionality to add or modify a range of events in one go rather than individually... That would be awesome! All in all its a great little system that is striving to be better all the time. The staff is friendly and helpful and the system works well. If you're planning on using it for lots of events like we do, make sure that you discuss how best to do it with your rep first... It'll reduce the time for your staff.

Pros

- It is robust enough for the general public to use with ease. - It is fit for purpose and offers a cool customer experience. - Some features like the app and scanner are excellent - customer service is good and their staff want to help

Cons

- The software lacks a controllable reporting feature. Most theaters do box office splits and disbursements and so there should be a way of inputting this and downloading reports to this effect. - The marketing features would be better if they were integrative with other products such as post planner. - A little more admin control over the system would be good, it is sometimes a little restrictive and prescriptive

Response from Nutickets

Replied December 2016

Thank you for your review Matt! We can only get better and feedback like yours is highly appreciated. We look forward to continue working and growing with you.

Ben from Wild Craftist/WildLife Survival School

It gets on and does what it should, leaving me free to concentrate on everything else.

Running events for two different companies keeps me busy enough. The last thing I need are problems. Nutickets provides a ticketing solution that runs in the background without me having to even think about it. It has never let me down and is adaptable to meet the needs I have - I tell it what I need ad not the other way round! When I have queries regarding the service and want it to do something different then a quick phonecall puts me in touch with a real person, and things are sorted within a very short timescale. My customers regularly mention how easy it is to use, and I can get on with the million other things I need to do - safe in the knowledge that ticketing is never going to be an issue.

Pros

It's relatively simple to set up, and once everything's in place then adding new events, customers, or products is a breeze. It takes all of the hassle out of our ticketing, and works 100% of the time.

Cons

I've had no problems at all in 3 years of use.

Response from Nutickets

Replied August 2018

Hi Ben, Thanks so much for kind feedback, we're thrilled to hear everything has worked so well for you over the last few years - will be passed on to the team. As always, you know where we are if you need us. - Adam

Mourits from Terminal.fo

The perfeckt match to partner with

We are very proud to be part of Nuticket here in the Faroe Islands. We use the system for Festivals, concerts, tickets for sports events, registration for evening classes, webinars and we are working to get Nuticket into tourism in the Faroe Islands which looks very promising. Nuticket has given us a much better overview of what is happening and who has bought the various tickets. We love it and our customers love it! It just makes everyday life easier when everyone is happy.

Pros

We were looking for a product for one of our customers who holds a big festival every year. We saw Nuticket's system and chose to book a flight for the next festival where Nuticket would be implemented. We were in no doubt after this visit. Smart, fast and very efficient. After this, we have opened our eyes and see how many possibilities there are within the Nuticket system.

Cons

When it comes to disadvantages, there have been some pieces we wished were better or different, but Nuticket has been very flexible in programming what we have asked for and at a reasonable price. So it would be very wrong of me to talk about disadvantages.

Adrian from International Sounds

Event ticketing through NuTickets

You came recommended, always a good start. It was my 1st time using online ticketing rather than the traditional cash on the door. The software was easy to install & upload images to. The Strip bank transfer works well & hassle free. The small problem i incurred (my fault not Nutickets) was swiftly sorted by their online chat. All in all a very good experience. I can't recommend NuTickets highly enough. Adrian Elliott International Sounds .

Pros

Its ease of uploading images

Cons

I havent found any

Response from Nutickets

Replied April 2017

Dear Adrian, Many thanks for sharing your fantastic feedback! We're delighted your first online ticket sale went smoothly and our support team was able to quickly assist you. We look forward to helping you with many more events in the future. Best regards, Nutickets Team

Sarah from Snacks Direct

Great product amazing support

I decided to trial this software and found it was really good. This system covers all elements and I was a bit shocked at just what could be done. When issues came up I found the support was really good and always seemed keen to jump on and screen share or send me a video link to help me or just give advice. Best features for me was the system is white label so we used our company branding. I also needed the data after the event and I got everything released to me, this was great as other companies don't allow this, it was a massive help for my next marketing mail out. I would recommend them to anyone.

Response from Nutickets

Replied April 2017

Dear Sarah, Many thanks for the fantastic 5* review! We are pleased that you found our software great for selling and promoting your events online. Your fantastic feedback about the support you received has been shared with everyone. We look forward to helping you with many more events in the future! Best regards, Nutickets Team

Duran from Monash University

Ive used nutickets for as a promoter and a buyer and it is easy amd efficient.

Pros

Its ease of use and how quickly you can buy a ticket. The ability to choose types of purchase methods It is very safe and never crashes.

Cons

That it is still all online. The service charge can sometimes make the ticket too pricing when promoting which loses sales.

Response from Nutickets

Replied February 2018

Hi Duran, Thanks for taking the time to review Nutickets! Your feedback will be passed on to the team. In regards to the service charge con listed: Our service charges can be passed on to the attendee, or you can absorb the cost for yourself to hide the fees. Please speak to a member of our team and we'll explain how to do this! Kind Regards, The Nutickets Team

Mo from Open Air Film & Chill

Outstanding Team

Nutickets have been a massive help to starting my brand.Rep & his team do really bend over backward to help and progress your event. I'm not going to milk it tho there is some little ideas I've sprung that are in the road map to coming on the platform which I fully understand. Rome wasn't built in a day. Can't recommend these guys enough.

Pros

Easy to use, simple to get around.

Cons

Response from Nutickets

Replied April 2017

Dear Mo, Many thanks for the great review. We're pleased we could assist you setting your events up and starting your brand. Thanks for sharing your suggestions, they will help us grow and develop. We look forward to helping you with many more events in the future! Best regards, Nutickets Team

Andy from Walking With The Wounded

Walking Home For Christmas

We used NUtickets to expand our Christmas appeal Walking Home For Christmas and add additional functionality to the campaign while reducing internal admin. The platform has helped us create a broader framework to engage participants and the team at NUtickets are quick to respond and work with a 'can do' attitude.

Pros

Simple white label platform which was customizable for our campaign. The other ticketing providers were too inflexible for what we wanted to do. And we weren't inundated with rogue advertising for other events/products. Cheaper than competitors.

Cons

Response from Nutickets

Replied April 2017

Dear Andy, Thank you for the great feedback. It's fantastic that we could contribute to the success of Walking Home For Christmas. We look forward to supporting you with your future events. Best regards, Nutickets Team

Jonathan from BVf

Event ticketing

Great customer service and a good product.

Pros

Cons

Running reports is not clear enough.

Vanessa from South London Swimming Club

South London Swimming Club - COVID

We needed to implement a booking system at relatively short notice. We looked at different platforms and identified nutickets as the most suitable for both the immediate purpose and for post-pandemic use. The support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was great and continues to be so.

Pros

Easy to set up and plenty of support from the nutickets team.

Cons

Unable to add multiple tickets to basket.

Reasons for Choosing Nutickets

Another swimming facility (Divers Cove) was using nutickets and people said it was very easy to use.

Response from Nutickets

Replied November 2020

Hi Vanessa, thank you for your kind words. We hear your feedback. We've actually just added the ability to add multiple tickets to the basket and from multiple events too. One of our team will be in touch to give you a tour!

Versatile and customized to your needs

Pros

Nutickets does phenomenal job of creating a solution that can be custom tailored to your specific solutions.

Cons

There isn't much to not like about the Nutickets platform, other than it isn't implemented everywhere else!

Mr from All The Tickets

All The Tickets

The nutickets team has defiantly taken my business to a new level for 2016, very open to new ideas and innovation, 2017 looking very positive for us.

Response from Nutickets

Replied April 2017

Dear Mr Maguire Thank you for sharing this fantastic review! We're pleased we could support you to take your business to the next level. We look forward to working with you on your 2017 events. Best regards Nutickets Team

Vicente from LIIMW

Good ticketing

Pros

The best thing I like is the ease with which you can manage the system and the quality it has.

Cons

Perhaps the least is that the presentation is in pounds and is not focused your advertising for any country

Emilia from Emilie´s Digital Lab

International seminars + Nutickets

I was using Nuticket´s platforms for a few of my training events and was amazed by the features they have implemented. They made it easy for me to reach the correct attendees and to have a pain free and successful event. Great customer service and support. Will definitely use them again1

Response from Nutickets

Replied October 2016

We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Alicia from Reed Exhibitions

Nutickets at my charity event

I was very happy with Nutickets and the integration they have with Justgiving and virgin money giving.

Response from Nutickets

Replied December 2016

Thank you Alicia!

Katelyn from Wake Young Womens Leadership Academy

A good tool for creating and managing different events.

Pros

It is simple to use and has a wide range of helpful features.

Cons

It can take some more time to learn than other competitors.