• Pros

• "Love this application! So easy to use and fast! I can get my events up and going ready for sales in a matter of minuets!"

• "Easy to use, custom ticket printing is great! Fast delivery of tickets with no hassles. Had a problem with a widget and got a very fast response and fix to the issue."

• "Very user friendly, easy for anyone to scan tickets and there is less hassle with ticket taking"

• Cons

• "We had a few minor issues when we first started using it, but we were able to resolve them through support from PurplePass."

• "There was the occasional hiccup with a couple scanners, which is to be expected for an event of this scale, but the support team, walked us through the options and resolved issues."

• "The app is still very basic, but I know it will get better with newer updates"

Browse Purplepass Reviews

Gregory from Stamps The Bar

FTMP Events

Purplepass has been FTMP Events' ticketing service for over 5 years, and we stick with it due to the reliability and great service. We highly recommend them to anyone interested in selling tickets online for event(s).

Pros

Low fees for customers, no minimum sales limits for promoters, great customer service and very quick turn-around

Cons

Only thing that causes some confusion is the ticket links re-direct to a large string. Like http://www.purplepass.com/DOYLE122118 when loaded, turns into https://www.purplepass.com/#170920/FTMP_Events-DOYLE_(legendary_ex-guitarist_of_The_Misfits)-Buffalo_Iron_Works-December-21-2018.html

Response from Purplepass

Replied November 2018

Gregory, Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We wanted to reach out and help explain the URL issue you mentioned. Short-cut URLs make it easy for sharing and promoting a direct link to your event page. However, when someone enters that link, we will redirect them to the long form of the URL as you have shown. The reason for this is that the long form URL is Search Engine Optimized (SEO) since it provides the event name, event organizer, venue name, and the date of the event. This is extremely valuable in getting your event picked up and listed at the top of search engines. So although it does redirect, it does not affect the buying process at all. Any additional questions, please let us know. You can call us at 800-316-8559 (Press option 3), email us support@purplepass.com, or log into your account and click the live chat icon at the lower right. We are here to help!

Brittany from Arcadia Performing Arts Center

Purple Pass

Pros

The customer service has been so great! I like the fact that I have been able to talk to the same rep every time and call them directly. It makes for such an easier time to problem solve for get all of my questions answered.

Cons

I wish I would be able to pull more detailed reports for the clients. Especially from a marketing standpoint, I noticed a lot of people view the website from purple pass the most. Especially over facebook, instagram, and client advertisements. If I were able to pull the report that is shown on purple pass I would be able to upset the marketing packages you offer to our clients.

Response from Purplepass

Replied August 2019

Hi Brittany, Thanks for the wonderful feedback! We wanted to respond to your comment about reporting. You can access your marketing analysis data by going to Stats page and viewing the "Marketing" and "Social Marketing" tabs. These show detailed breakdowns of all of your tracking IDs, referring pages (How people found you), and full sales data such as orders, tickets sold, revenue, and even how many refunds there were by marketing source. You can also run a marketing report by going to Tools -> Custom Reporting. This includes all of the data you are looking for. If you need any assistance with this, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone (800-316-8559), by email (support@purplepass.com), or by the live chat on your account after you login.

Jen from HDE Agency

Purplepass Ticketing Review

Pros

Customer service was fantastic - I worked with one of the customer rep, he was responsive and super helpful! I had a unique ticketing need for a multi-day film festival and he was able to help me figure out a variety of ticketing solutions for a complex project.

Cons

The only negatives would be with the ease of using the platform. It's a complicated back end, difficult to figure out where things are to make updates without having a customer service rep support. For a complex project this is not going to be a self-serve platform.

Response from Purplepass

Replied January 2018

Thanks for your feedback! We're delighted to hear you were very happy with the support, features, and value of the service. However, I see you had a less-than-stellar experience with the ease of use so we would like to address this. Your film festival was uniquely complex in its requirements, that¿s for sure! I'm glad we were easily able to support these complex requirements and even helped every step of the way from building the events to assisting with managing them. From what we heard after the event, everything went very smoothly and the entire setup was successful! So that is fantastic news! We understand it was probably a lot to absorb at one time using a completely new system for an unusually complex event which had several unique requirements. As you mentioned, we were there every step of the way to help and guide you through the process. We appreciate your business and look forward to next year. Since everything is built and ready to go, it will be a breeze.

Kevin from Oak Grove Middle School Theater

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Great ticketing software

Overall, we love the Purplepass ticketing box office. We researched a LOT of other online ticketing platforms for our school theater and this one had the best rates, and as we came to find out, the absolute best customer service. I cannot recommend this software enough to use for your school theater ticketing!

Pros

The box office is very easy to use. We were able to train new people how to use it for a show in under 15 minutes. The customer service is absolutely excellent. They respond very quickly to any questions or issues.

Cons

I found the "promoter site" portion of the software to be very convoluted and confusing. It's not at all easy or intuitive to try to follow or to find things. I was always having to email my customer support rep to ask where to find things or how to do things. This part of the site needs to be streamlined and made about 100% easier to use. I'm good at following "how to" steps, but again always had to email my rep for him to send me the screen shots of the "how to's"....could not even find that myself on the site. I can't say enough about how bad the promoter site portion is, and how they need to fix this.

Reasons for Choosing Purplepass

The rates that purple pass offered for ticket fees and credit card fees were the best. Also, I was very impressed at the ease of which I could get a hold of one person (the same person every time!) as our customer servicer rep. I really liked having one rep assigned to us, as opposed to never knowing who you're going to get when you call in (like other places).

Response from Purplepass

Replied March 2020

Kevin, Thank you for your wonderful review. We appreciate the candid feedback and we 100% agree with you on your comments. We are already knee deep in an updated management interface that has taken feedback from countless clients. When released, it should help address all of your concerns. We are always here for you if you need anything!

Jennifer from Buffalo Gay Men's Chorus

Great for Small Organizations

Pros

Cons

The app is still very basic, but I know it will get better with newer updates

Response from Purplepass

Replied October 2019

Hi Jennifer, Thanks for your feedback. I wanted to respond about the common about the app still being very basic. Perhaps you are using an older version. Our latest Purplepass Pro is extremely robust allowing full ticket scanning and POS services. For ticket scanning, it allows offline operation, pro-gear attachments via Linea Pros, manual lookup, group checkin, filtered scanning, continuous scanning operation (e.g. Kiosk Mode), real-time sync across all devices which allows concurrent online sales during events, test mode, check-out mode (to allow guest to exit and renter with their ticket later), etc... For POS, it's even more robust: Full box office terminal for the box office to access credit, cash, COMP, multi-event checkout, assigned seating, wireless receipt printing, wireless Boca ticket printing, automatic cash drawers, cash drawer management, emailed receipts, support for checkout questions, coupon codes, on the fly discounts, and so on. Pretty intense :)

Rui from USA Badminton

Greatest Ticketing Software For Mid Size Sports Event EVER!

Great in reducing service fee that PalPal charged on us.

Pros

Great customer support and easy navigation portal. The help from PurplePass for you is there 24/7, always answer my call and emails.

Cons

The finance report is not detailed enough. (Maybe it's just me not knowing how to correctly use is)

No fees applied to us.

Response from Purplepass

Replied August 2019

Rui, Thanks for the glowing review! It was a pleasure working with you. We will reach out to you directly to assist with the reporting. The financial report by default is relatively simple but there are a ton of options to generate a more robust and highly detailed financial audit report. We just don't always default straight to max-awesome as for many it could be information overload. We will reach out to walk you through the reporting so you can generate the exact report you need. Thanks and looking forward to 2020!

W.P. from WhatAPartySa.Com

Purplepass is the way to go!

We have eliminated​ ticket fraud with the Purplepass scanners.

Pros

We've worked with Purplepass the past 5 years, and Purplepass is by far the best ticket company in the United States to deal with: The customer service level is awesome. Easy to use event set up with custom ticket printing for the event. Day of the event software is easy to use & you have your funds for the event on within​ a few days.

Cons

We have had no problems with the software, ​once we learned how to work it properly​ .

Michael from Maricopa Community Colleges

Automate what you can.

Purplepass helps me get back to teaching instead of booking appointments for our student Massage clinics.

Pros

The software frees me up from busy work so I can focus on the important details of the event.

Cons

I would love purple pass to have feature that make it able to better book appointments and not just events.

Response from Purplepass

Replied November 2018

Michael, Thanks for taking the time to leave your great feedback! We agree that although Purplepass works great for booking appointments for course registration or as in your case, booking massages with therapy students, it could always be made a little more straight forward. In your case, it's a bit unique as it's booking massages with students. We do have plans to further expand that side of the service to make it a bit more turn-key for unique applications like this. As usual, should you have any questions or need any help with the setup and management of your bookings, we are always here to help! Thanks Michael! - Purplepass Team

Ted from The Visio Group

Ussing PP as our POS for the wine and beer garden

PP allows us to serve our customers quickly and efficiently. No customer complaints. Our staff loved the system. Thank you!

Pros

Easy to use and understand allowed our volunteer staff to learn very quickly and be of service to our customers. It was a huge improvement for us in processing and reporting. System up time was 100% and scanning credit cards, viewing the screens was awesome!

Cons

Nothing. It delivered as promised. Staff is awesome!

Jaime from Drumming The Soul Awake

PurplePass works great for my needs- smallish theatre shows done once a year.

Pros

Customer support is great. They get back to me within 24 hours every times I've asked for help, and the help is friendly and personal and human - something I very much yearn for in this world.

Selene from Scuba H2O Adventures Show/Scuba Watersports Expo

The software was easy to use and intuitive. Customer service was exemplary!

Easy to use, functionality, competitive price, friendly and responsive reps.

Pros

Flexible and easy to use software and hardware. All inclusive package options at price points we can pick. Customer service was reliable and we always had all our questions answered - if an answer was unavailable then our rep made sure to find a solution we could work with. Inexpensive and extremely competitive. We have used other software from competing vendors and honestly would recommend PurplePass before recommending other software. Lots of great programming options based on our individual needs and not so overly complicated that we need an IT degree to manipulate the software - that is the bonus! Our rep, Gabriel, was great to work with and responsive to our sometimes wacky questions.

Cons

We really liked the software as it is very competitive to other programs available on the market. The only two drawbacks we found include integration onto websites - it doesn't allow the user to stay on the website - it kept forwarding to PurplePass url. Perhaps this is due to our website software - WIX- but that was slightly annoying for our users. The other drawback is really more of a suggestion - while the software is easy to use and the search functions are great - there was not enough promotions by PurplePass for the events listed. It would be great to have a calendar of upcoming events promoted through social media or on the site itself - we found we had to "search" for our event and thought it would be a better selling point for PurplePass to offer "promotions" on the site and suggested events. Target market on social media for example.

Response from Purplepass

Replied June 2018

Hi, Thanks for your great feedback! It's very much appreciated :) Regarding your concern about the integration, we offer a fully embedded ticket widget which allows the customer to purchase directly on your website without ever having to be redirected off of your site. Wix is a bit challenging in that they are VERY strict with outside code. They allow it but they encapsulate it within an iFrame. We do have a "High Compatibility" version of our widget which is designed to address this exact issue. For your next event, we will be sure to work with you on embedding the proper widget code so it works absolutely beautifully! - Purplepass

Julia from Naturally Plus USA

Purplepass has been awesome and had enhanced our event to be alot more effecient!

Pros

The scanners were easy to use. Since most our staff have personal iphones it was easy to use. The reporting tools is awesome because it shows a breakdown of the sales and fees which is easy to read. I like there is an option to do a seating chart and assigned seating. Also being able to make our event personalized on purplepass.

Cons

The app felt limited. If we wanted to scan we could only be on the "scanning mode", if we had a walk-in attendee that needed to purchase a ticket we had to remember to change modes. I didnt like the fact that I could not see a list of all attendees admitted. Not being able to add notes on ticket holders so staff that are scanning attendees into the event are alerted when someone has a notation on their ticket

Response from Purplepass

Replied July 2018

Hi Julia, Thanks for the great feedback! Happy to hear you enjoyed our service! I wanted to respond to your concerns regarding the app. Yes, you can scan and sell tickets on the same device but it does require you to change switch between Scan Mode and Sell Mode. The reason is when the device is in Scan mode, everything is focused around high-speed scanning. We recommend using our scanners to scan and our iPad Mobile Box Office terminals or web-based box office for selling/checking in guests. This will allow our scanning staff to focus 100% on admitting guests full speed and your selling staff can focus on selling. If you prefer one person do both, then our iPad terminals are probably best as you can easily check in guests from "Search Orders" while in sell mode. As for not seeing the list of attendees checked in, all of that is available in your main account's reporting tab. Lastly, about putting alerts for scanned tickets, GREAT IDEA! I will share with the team.

Jocelyn from Newport International Boat Show / Newport Exhibition Group

My experience with PP compared to Ticketmaster has been hands-down more efficient and user-friendly!

Pros

Customer Support with key account leaders for constant back and forth. Easy and accessible use of reporting. User-friendly for both the user-facing and back end. Customization of our unique product (exhibitor ticket vs. public facing ticket). Show day support. A sense of urgency for the smallest to largest issues.

Cons

Not enough suggestions for the future based on their experiences with your product or in the event industry as a whole. I would like to see more comp or case studies provided in order to make your our experiences better. Not able to customize the 'selling widget'. Not able to capture day-of geographic data information quickly though POS, currently no data collected besides redemption during day-of.

Response from Purplepass

Replied November 2017

Jocelyn, Thank you so much for your kind words! It's always a pleasure working with the whole Newport Exhibition team! I wanted to address some of your concerns: 1) The widget can be greatly customized such as modifying verbiage, size, placement, enabling/disabling key features like shopping cart, Facebook integration, custom dividers/labels, and even 14 different themes. I know you had a long list of items available for sale which made your widget list long. We already have updates in the works that will allow you to group things like your Parking Passes into a single item and then choose as part of the check out process the different days and lots they want to park along with their associated pricing. This should further streamline the experience. As for not capturing day-of geographics, zip codes are not stored on credit cards. You can however ask the customer and enter it during check out. Looking forward to another great year with NIBS!

Andrew from Veg Speed Date

the best, most consistent customer service and responsiveness of any business I've ever dealt with

I am co-founder of an event-related business launching in Feb 2017. We put on events across North America, with 40+ events planned for our launch, and growing. My business partner had been using Purplepass for years. Her opinion was that Purplepass offered the best dependability and customer service of any ticketing solution, and should be the first choice for our new venture. I had suggested possibly handling ticketing ourselves, but we ultimately decided against it. My experience over the past months fully supports that this decision was correct. For our new business, we had the need for powerful features, including a complex integration of Purplepass' API with our web platform. Purplepass worked with us over several weeks to help integrate their API with our custom application. They were extremely responsive and helpful throughout this process. In fact, Purplepass even modified their API to add features we needed! Whenever I had a technical question or request, I would receive a highly competent, helpful, and friendly response in very short time frames. When we needed it, we could easily phone and talk to someone highly knowledgeable from Purplepass. It's so rare in this age of customer service outsourcing to consistently receive such high quality support. Not only that, but their product is truly excellent, and I have confidence in it. Their platform has very powerful features, and is lightning fast to use - in fact I can't think of another site that feels snappier from a user perspective. The reporting and statistics features on their website are deep and helpful. They support ticketing across all our North American jurisdictions. They have a great interface that allows easily generating widgets that can be quickly embedded on our website to sell tickets for our various events. And they seem to add new features all the time. It gives me incredible piece of mind to know that, should we encounter any time-sensitive issues with ticketing during our events, this level of support will be available for us and our customers. Not needing to provide our own in-house support for ticketing is a huge benefit that should not be discounted. I strongly recommend giving serious consideration to Purplepass as your ticketing solution.

Response from Purplepass

Replied March 2017

Thank you Andrew for your kind feedback. We are delighted that we've been able to help you streamline and automate Veg Speed Dating.

Shenn from Ramona Hillside Players

We are a small community theater and our initial ticketing platform was hosted on our own server. It worked fine at the beginning, but we started having many problems with it and it couldn't handle our ticketing load. So we started researching alternative ticketing solutions to implement. We tested around 10 different systems to determine what would work best for us. In the end, we chose Purplepass. Purplepass had the most features, was the easiest to implement, and was the lowest cost to operate. Whenever we had questions, Purplepass was always quick to respond and help us get the support we needed. We have been very happy using Purplepass. It has allowed us to increase our online sales and is the #1 way our customers purchase our tickets after only one season. We would highly recommend Purplepass to any organization, big or small, that is looking for a ticketing service.

Pros

Ease of use and cost. Good support. Lot's of options.

Cons

Response from Purplepass

Replied November 2018

Shenn, Thank you for your very kind words! It means a lot to us! :-) - Purplepass Team

Adam from Envoute: Magic and Burlesque

A ticketing team you can rely on!

Overall its been stellar. Far more so than the other sites I've used previously that use smaller event companies' reliance on a fancy ticketing platform to gouge extra money for capabilities that should come standard.

Pros

Its got a learning curve that doesn't exist with your typical EventBrite-esque ticketing platform but, with very little practice the customization options and availability make it far more worthwhile than the flashier, more corporate competitors. I've never felt like I was being nickle and dimed for promoting my event and, with the proper amount of time put into designing each ticketing page, they look far more professional, enticing, and on brand with whatever you might be promoting. The ambiance required to get my audience on-board with each of my immersive experiences begins with the ticket links and it is both a satisfying and refreshing to know this is available and reliable on Purplepass.

Cons

The learning curve for the more advance options was overwhelming at first and there are sometimes setbacks when paying the listing prices back to the company but both are easily fixed and overlooked. The lack integration with platforms such as Facebook is irritating at times as tickets cannot be listed as readily on a Facebook event or boosted post but, with some creativity and patience this, too, can be overcome.

October 2014

Anupam from Bay Area Prabasi, Inc

October 2014

Very pleased with Purplepass experience

Among a few ticketing solutions we investigated, we found Purplepass to be the most attractive from the user's perspective. Their interface to select seats simple stood out among the rest, and it super easy to configure. Our's was a special use case though, because we are membership based society which has several grades of membership. People already become members and are then given a choice of seats in their allocated zone. When we contacted Purplepass and told them our requirements, they responded back saying that it was a too complicated for their current system and that it will require them to change their internal engine to support this need. We however were very interested to go forward with this idea. At our end we created some web-services to access our data and made it available to Purplepass. Then we wrote a full requirement specification for Purplepass to implement. They started on the project a few weeks before the event and in one week or so, they had a prototype ready for us using our specification. We did some testing to make sure it met our needs, and went through a few more iterations perfecting it to an acceptable level. Note that this was done under a severe time crunch and Purplepass were very prompt in delivering our needs. We did launch a week before the event date and everyone was thrilled with the interface. As a bonus the interface also allowed the ability for members to re-allocate their seats after they have already selected their seats once. We also got thermal-printer tickets printed for the entire hall and rented scanners for box-office use. This was super easy to use. Overall I was very pleased with the experience and will use it going forward when we have big events like these. To be honest, I have to also mention that the admin interface needs some work. It was a bit difficult for me to do the admin work by discovering it naturally. I had to go back and ask how to do simple things like seat re-allocation and re-zoning when I was expecting to discover it naturally. With the admin interface improved, this is clearly the best solution in the market.

Kelson from The Lancaster Festival

Great customer service

Every time I call to ask for help, Rep is so kind. He will walk me through the steps so I know what to do next time it happens. He also has walked me through all of the details for Purplepass and spent many afternoons providing training sessions with me while I learned the software. He has been a huge help. I am pleased with the software from a customer perspective, however I wish as a Promoter there were a few more features.

Pros

Purplepass is very customer service friendly. Their software is so easy to use for online ticket sales.

Cons

I don't like that it is not easy to adapt for events and festivals that are not common. We are a "unicorn" event and there are different features we need for our events that Purplepass does not offer.

James from Power-Con

Very easy to use. Excellent customer service too!

Ease of use. Multiple options conducive to our event needs. Fast check-in for attendees. And excellent customer service.

Pros

We've worked with three other ticketing vendors in the past six years, and Purple Pass is by far the best. For starters, their customer service level is amazing. They get back to you promptly, are super friendly, and work to resolve everything quickly. Their event setups are pretty detailed and customizable, and they will work with you to fine-tune things further per your event needs. Their check-in kiosks and POS check-in hand-helds are super easy to use at the gate or Registration. Events integrate great with our Word Press site and they work to customize things further if need be. Overall, just a fantastic experience.

Response from Purplepass

Replied October 2017

We were very satisfied to know we were the only ticketing company you've ever worked with that was able to automatically calculate domestic and international shipping costs for the merchandise you shipped to your customers. Next year, make sure to put aside a few minutes during the event to say hi. We were sad we weren't able to find you at the event this year :( Thanks for being part of the Purplepass family!

James from World Wide Network of Learning

Great

Pros

Ease of use and consistent updates of its features

Cons

Not the easiest when trying to determine your event's stats.

Response from Purplepass

Replied November 2018

Hi James, Thanks for your feedback. For graphical stats and analytics, we suggest clicking the "Stats" button next to your event on the My Events page. This will show over a dozen graphical stats ranging from sales numbers, marketing performance, social media engagement, where tickets were sold (online, box office, phone, etc), your attendance info and even geographical heat map showing where your customers are coming from. For more in-depth reporting, we suggest going to Tools -> Custom Reporting. From there you can create comprehensive customer-based and financial-based reports which can be exported right into Excel. If you have any questions or would like to setup a screen share session, we will be happy to walk you through all of the reporting step by step. Give us a call at 800-316-8559 (Press option 3), email us support@purplepass.com, or log into your account and click the live chat icon at the bottom right. We are here to help :)

Adam from DreamMore Productions

The customer service rep - is incredible! Great attitude and fixed my issue quickly!

Pros

Customer Service was amazing! The software was malfunctioning at time when I needed it most!! It was crunch time! He was the customer service rep who assisted me, and he was phenomenal! We were able to resolve the issue quickly, and he made it a pleasant experience. I highly recommend Purplepass for their customer service!

Cons

Functionality was lacking. I was in a crunch-time situation and needed to post an event immediately... yea.... the website was malfunctioning to say the least.

Response from Purplepass

Replied January 2018

Adam, Thanks for the feedback! Naturally, we are concerned about your feedback that wasn't a perfect 5/5. We spoke with Gabriel who helped you and he informed us that functionally, everything was working just fine. The only issue was that when posting your event, there was no info line provided (either Email or Phone #) for customers to contact with questions. When he helped you out, the reason he was able to so quickly resolve the issue is because he simply added your info number. It seems you didn't want to provide any help number and this is why you were getting the error indicating it was blank when trying to post. At the end of the day, we are happy you were able to get everything sorted out quickly and your event posted live. We thank you for the great feedback and we look forward to working with you closely on all of your future events!

Michelle from Lola's Kusina

I enjoyed using Purplepass software and system!

Overall, my Purplepass experience has been positive! If I had any questions or trouble using Purplepass, each member of their staff was knowledgeable, ready to help, patient and kind. I recommend those considering a ticketing platform to look into Purplepass!

Pros

I enjoyed using Purplepass software and system! I use them for my pop-ups and art events. I like variety of options the user has to cater specifically to their ticketing needs and unique events. I was able to navigate the software and found setting up my event and tickets reasonably easy. If I had an issue, I was able to call their 24/7 customer service, and they would work with me step by step until everything I needed was up and going. Overall, I recommend working with Purplepass!

Cons

There were a few times- items didn't always update immediately.

Sam from Muddy Creek Saloon

I wont go any where else for my ticketing needs!

Customer service is TOP NOTCH. Always prompt and extremely helpful! I can email a rep that I always work with that knows me and my company and he responds asap and always offers suggestions and provides resolutions. The equipment is modern and extremely helpful in stream lining my ticketed events. I wont go any where else for my ticketing needs.

Pros

Cons

I cant think of anything I do not like at this time.

Daniel from Roundabotu Theatre Company

Cloud Based Platform, But Anything New to Offer?

Simple setup, but no significantly different features.

Pros

If you've sold tickets to any large size gathering, you know what a pain it can be to manage changes and information not eh day of the actual event. Purple pass appears to be able to handle this well with a cloud-based environment that can sync all users instantly. It also has a relatively simple setup.

Cons

As a trial user, I can't say anything about using this software on a large scale. It appears that it would be useful, but honestly I'm just not willing to risk switching without a truly compelling reason. I did not see any such reason during setup, so I'll stick with my usual software.

Response from Purplepass

Replied July 2019

HI Daniel! Thanks for your review - We greatly appreciate it. Purplepass is an exceptionally robust ticketing solution. Although our service works well for event organizers hosting events that do not necessarily need the advanced functionality we offer, I do agree that we really excel for the more complex events. Nevertheless, we've rarely come across a client that was not able to greatly benefit over their existing setup. This includes advantages to marketing your event, printing promotional material like tickets, wristbands, badges, etc., or even just the overall management of your event. We would be happy to sit down with you and go through the ins and outs of your events to help shine a spotlight on how Purplepass can help improve the ticketing experience for you and your customers.

Dyme from DymeLyfe Productions

Onsite ticketing help is great!

I like it. I found it through a friend of mine who uses it at all of his events. It took time to convince me to convert to this software but once I started using it, I realized how much more helpful it functions were for my needs.

Pros

I like the fact that we can use this for every aspect of the ticketing process including the door. Other ticketing software's aren't entirely helpful when it comes to making payments at the door.

Cons

The visual display isn't necessarily eye catching.

Paul from Music dept

The best ticketing source

Pros

What did you like most about this software? Easy to work with and has many notable features including tracking of sales and other vital statistics. What did you like least about this software? Nothing Describe your overall experience with Purplepass Ticketing (Optional) I have been using Purplepass for over 8 years for multi events and every thing goes off without a hitch. PP is a seamless use system great for all of my needs as a promoter.

Cons

Nothing it has all the features I require.

Reasons for Choosing Purplepass

Because of the owner reaching out to me and explaining PP services which were exactly what my needs were.

Regina from Central Bucks High School West Harlequin Club

Industry: Fine Art

Purplepass Ticketing review

Making it easier for my use as well as our ticket purchasers. The product we used in the past caused many problems. Since starting with purplepass we have no problems or complaints. I will continue to use them.

Pros

It was so easy to use, set up and edit. Our customers told us they found it easy to purchase tickets. I found it was easy to reassign seats if the customer made a mistake and refunding was simple. The customer service is outstanding. easy to talk to, easy to reach by phone or email. Knowledgeable staff and friendly, extremely helpful from day one. Our other schools are now signing up for their shows.

Cons

I honestly could not find one thing I do not like.

Thomas from The Duplex

Industry: Performing Arts

Ticketing For The Duplex!

It's been great. Attention and service is top notch.

Pros

The ease of use. It is very intuitive and smart software.

Cons

The software can be some what finicky when I try to add copy to the listing. It would be easier if cutting and pasting work more smoothly than have to play with the fonts all the time.

Robert from Showcase626 Events

PurplePass is a great value for my money and is very user friendly and efficient

Pros

Website is easy to use, Ticket stock ships to home within a day or 2 most. They are very fast and on point here

Cons

They are pretty on point here with very few errors. The original tickets were a bit plane but they have recently added a feature for a higher quality ticket print . No complaints

Karley from Mesa CC

Overall experience with Purplepass has been amazing. No complaints here!

Pros

The software is extremely easy to use. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure it out. Their motto says it all “we don‘t give you what we have; we give you what you need”. their customer service is also exceptional.

Cons

I have not had any issues with this software. If I do, I contact customer service and it is taken care of.

Matthew from Rockin For The Cure, Inc.

Industry: Fund-Raising

Fantastic Company

In the past Rockin For The Cure, Inc. has worked with other Ticketing companies and they were ok, didn't knock our socks off, and then came Purplepass. We couldn't be happier. Everything about this company speaks quality and professionalism. There are by your side every step of the way, answering any questions or concerns you may have. These days not too many companies take pride in going above and beyond, but Purplepass does. If you hosting an event and you want a company that is going to be with you, guide you and help to ensure you event is a success, do yourself a favor and call Purplepass, you'll be glad you did!

Pros

easy of use flexible user friendly

Cons

None I have found...

Ben from Yucca Tap Room / RELAXD Presents

Industry: Music

Purplepass - best no-frills ticketing system available

Very positive overall. I wish more people knew and used this platform.

Pros

I very much like the ease of use, ticketing widgets for my website, and the ability to get paid via direct deposit weekly.

Cons

I do wish there was an option to autofill repetitive fields like venue/cap/address (saved venues, etc.).

Response from Purplepass

Replied November 2018

Ben, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We greatly appreciate it! Regarding your wish about being able to autofill repetitive fields, we actually have a full clone feature. On your "My Events" page, you will see the "Copy" button next to each event. This allows you to use any event as a template to clone it over to a new event. So the first event needs to be filled out completely but then every event after that can be cloned over and simply change the name, date, and any other differences. This will save you a great deal of time.

Michael from Immortal Championship Wrestling

I only use Purplepass for my events

I've been using Purplepass for about 4 years now and love it. I would recommend them to anyone who's having an event.

Pros

Very easy to use, and the fees on tickets for buyers is very low.

Cons

I pretty much like everything, very easy to navigate.

Royce from Eugene Con

Excellent so far, have used Purple Pass for two events so far and have had no issues.

Pros

Cons

I can't find anything to complain about. About the only improvement to my experience would be to offer custom ticket printing templates in a variety of formats (PDF, PSD).

Response from Purplepass

Replied July 2018

Hi Royce, Thanks for your feedback! About custom ticket templates, we can in-fact do this! Log into your account then go to Tools -> Custom Print-at-home. From there you can customize the look and feel of your print-at-home by changing text, uploading your logo, beautiful graphics, even things like sponsors or coupons. Then you can save them as templates which can be used for different events, even for specific ticket types within the same event. This is great for visually differentiating tickets such as making VIP stand out from GA tickets. If you need any help with this, contact our support team at support@purplepass.com or 800-316-8559. Purplepass

Sumanth from SEF

Overall the event went very well and the ticket handling was quite smooth. A big thanks, Purplepass.

Pros

SEF celebrated Holi, the festival of colors on Mar 31 at the Alameda County Fairgrounds in Pleasanton, CA. We used Purplepass ticketing as we've been doing for the past few years. Right from setting up the online ticket sales to tracking sales to shipping the onsite handheld scanners to supporting them, the Purplepass support team was very helpful, resolving our issues. We processed over 1500 tickets.

Kathleen from Sarasota Medieval Fair

General Admission ticketing

We have worked with several ticketing companies over the years and the Purple Pass team rises above the others. The most important element of our service oriented entertainment business is excellent customer service. The Purple Pass team is available to provide immediate answers and solutions to ticketing customers concerns quickly and efficiently. We appreciate the value this dedication to great customer service provides our business.

Pros

The online and event day products are easy to use and set up. Event volunteers can be trained in moments. Customer service was excellent. staff was available when we needed them most.

Cons

event day promotional ticket sales on tablet can be confusing.

Patte from Muze Muzic

Why I use Purplepass

Excellent! I recommend it all the time!

Pros

I love it! Makes it easy for me to build a page and do my ticketing. I love that I can get a notice everytime I sell a ticket. It's like Christmas! I also like working with the rep and others who were so helpful in getting a seating chart on line for me, so I could sell individual seats. I also like being able to get my money via PayPal instead of having to wait until two days after the events. It really helps my cash flow.

Cons

Sometimes there are glitches but the rep and others get them fixed.

Reasons for Choosing Purplepass

It was the first one I came across.

Christa from Susquehanna Symphony Orchestra

Working with this company has been great. The customer service is fantastic.

Pros

I love the box office setting. It makes it very easy to sell tickets at the door in a timely fashion. Also, the customer service is unmatched. They answer emails quickly and resolve any issues in a timely fashion. They are willing to work around our time, even though we are three hours ahead in a different time zone.

Cons

I think customers have a hard time finding events. I get calls constantly that patrons cannot find the ticket sales online via the purplepass website.

Response from Purplepass

Replied March 2018

Hi Christa, thanks for your great feedback! We are so happy you've decided to try out the box office and it worked so well for you. As usual, we are always happy to help and we look forward to working with you for years to come as you continue to grow!

July 2015

Arman from La Jolla Festival of the Arts by Kiwanis

July 2015

We used it at the Box Office & Gate at La Joll Festival of the Arts. The system works flawlessly !

We had a few adjustments we needed to make during the 2 day event. Gabe of Purple Pass made those adjustments immediately and kept us purring right along. We had 4 cashiers to handle the cash transactions. We had 4 shifts during the 2 days with 4 cashiers and 2-4 scanners. They were all volunteers. The touchscreens and software was intuitive and training for each shift was quick and painless. Around half of our ticket sales were on line. Those guests only had to be scanned. In the future we will need less cashiers. We had some issues with QR codes which were poorly printed and some folks who printed the receipt and not the ticket. Some folks had tickets on their smart phones and the screens were hard to read with the scanners. Gabe was right there and immediately solved those problems and kept the guests happy. The stats which were available any time for the asking were invaluable during the event and planning for our next one. This was our 2nd year with Purple Pass. Last year the system was good but we had problems with the broadband service and credit card processing. Not a Purple Pass caused problem. The software, the touch screens and scanner were all better than last year. They keep getting better and better. I would not hesitate to recommend their system and especially the staff that supports it. Arman Freeman, La Jolla Festival of the Arts

JOSEPH from www.concertsNH.com

Very happy with Purplepass Ticketing so far.

easy and inexpensive

Pros

Easy to use and set up events. Customer feedback has been all positive and the cloud ticketing us just what we needed.

Cons

Just being honest...The equipment rental program. Very expensive IMHO for what you get if it it even needed. A true cloud company would not need this. Still have no problem so far with PP

Response from Purplepass

Replied May 2017

Hi Joseph, It was a pleasure working with you! Regarding your concern about the equipment rental program, we offer a wide array of solutions to suite your exact needs. Some of our solutions are geared towards large scale events that need high-performance equipment. This is where our rental program shines. If you felt you didn't need the equipment, we do have other options including free smartphone apps for iOS and Android. For your next event, please contact your client care rep to review what solution might be best suited for you and your events. - Purplepass

Sandra from Appalachian Fair Association, Inc.

Features made for unique situations!

Very good! The staff has continued to work to better our relationship and customize their product to fit our unique situation.

Pros

The convenience and design capabilities are great to work with for events.

Cons

I wish the set-up side was a little more user friendly.

Gary from Monroe Comic-Con LLC

Was flawless, will use again in 2018!

Pros

I liked the paper ticket feature, the cost and ease of use setting up event. Website event page was easy to use and share.

Cons

I think it needs to help market its customers more via social media and email blasts. Also not sure who's end this is on but when sharing event on social media the thumbnail provided was a low purple pass one would like to have our event pic instead.

Response from Purplepass

Replied December 2017

Gary, Thanks for your great feedback! We loved working with you on your event this year. As for posting on social media, Facebook will show arrows allowing you to scroll through all media on the page. You can switch back and forth to choose which artwork you want featured on your posts. Looking forward to 2018!

Darryl from Fusion Alaska

Scanners saved the day

We love Purplepass and would highly recommend it to anyone who does ticketed events!

Pros

The scanners worked like a charm for us! Our Friday night show was completely sold out and we were able to get everyone in the venue within 10 mins of opening the doors. So happy with them. The use of Purplepass for our event registration was seamless too! Our registration numbers were higher than they have been ever and I didn’t have to chase down a single dollar of payment in the process. Thanks for making my job easy!

Cons

Nothing whatsoever! Purplepass has worked with us in customizing our experience.

Response from Purplepass

Replied August 2018

Darryl, It's feedback like this that makes all the sweat and tears worth while. Thank you for the kind words and we are grateful to have such a wonderful client. Looking forward to 2019 :) The Purplepass Crew

Marshal from Pioneer Pepper & The Sunset Pioneers

The best in the West!

I have to say that it was the professionalism and patience of the rep, that convinced us to use Purple Pass over any other system. His ability to help us through this new process for our shows and the time he spent with us has been nothing short of amazing! Because of him, we have decided to use Purple Pass ticketing system for 100% of our shows ticketing. Thank you!

Pros

So far the customer service that backs your software is amazing!

Cons

I have not experienced anything yet that I don't like.

Reasons for Choosing Purplepass

Because of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], we have decided to use Purple Pass ticketing system for 100% of our shows ticketing.

October 2015

Prashant from Indian Classical Music Circle of Austin (ICMCA)

October 2015

Intutive, seamless and easy to use/learn...

ICMCA used PurplePass for a huge event with more 2200 seats in the auditorium. Once set up, the software was easy to use and intuitive. Once we opened ticketing , our audience did not have any issues in buying tickets and the process was very smooth. In a few rare cases the seating map was slow in loading, which may be due to the customers slow internet speeds. It would be good to have a *integrated* Payment system (something similar to Paypal) through which we can transfer money directly to our bank account *instantaneously*. Good experience and would recommend this software to anyone. What made this really stand out was outstanding customer service by Brandon Foy and Gabriel Afana from PurplePass. Will definitely use them for our next event.

Response from Purplepass

Replied October 2015

Thank you for your great feedback! In response to your inquiry regarding "integrated" payment system, we actually do offer integration with your own merchant account. This allows customers to pay directly on your site by credit card and have all funds go directly to your bank account as tickets are sold. Please contact your rep prior to your next event and they will be happy to help you set this up the next time around.

Rusty from Marshun Entertainment

Best ticketing system by far!

Ability to offer ticketing to our venue efficiently and professionally

Pros

This system is the easiest and most robust system we have used, however the customer support is on a whole new level. Always there when we needed them and attentive to needs.

Cons

We have not had any issues that were not resolved quickly. Only issues have been with something that we did incorrectly.

Rachel from Bass Pro Shops

We used PurplePass for admission into our VIP area during a week-long golf tournament.

Ease in tracking event guests and event security

Pros

It allowed us to track how many people were going through our doors and aided in the security of the VIP area. The app was easy to use. The rented scanners were convenient and also easy to use. Customer Service was great, who walked me through the set-up and ticket numbering process. Also, the data that was available on the website will help us better prepare for next year.

Cons

I have no cons. The only issues we had were user errors and my personal misunderstandings. I set it up as one week-long event, rather than multiple days and events throughout the week. This caused issues on our end when tickets were scanned multiple times in one day. Again, nothing to do with the software itself. We were very satisfied with the results.

Response from Purplepass

Replied June 2018

Rachel, Thanks for the great feedback! We enjoyed working with you and Bass Pro Shop! I'm happy to hear everything worked out well and the real-time reporting and stats helped with your future planning. For next year, I recommend giving us a call before setting up the events so we can assist. This way we can be sure it is easy, fast and efficient! Thanks again!

Barbara from Temecula Education Foundation

Temecula Education Foundation Adopts Purplepass Ticketing for TOTV, Summer School 2016

As a nonprofit organization, the all-volunteer Temecula Education Foundation (TEF) strives to spend its resources as effectively and efficiently as possible. Using the Purplepass platform helps us do that by allowing us in-house management of event ticketing and online class registration. We received excellent customer service in both endeavors. The in-person support exceeded expectations for the 2016 Taste of Temecula Valley (TOTV). PP online and phone support were outstanding for our TEF-managed registration for 2016 summer school classes. Considering we were implementing a new system, both events ran surprisingly well. I am not a technical person, but the system is very intuitive, and the tutorials are very helpful. The post-event data collection feature was an eye opener; it will be tremendously helpful as TEF looks to future marketing efforts. Tracking financial transactions and receiving payment were easily managed. Post events, I appreciate the opportunity to provide feedback and receive PP's improvement recommendations. There's a little bit of a learning curve, but overall, Purplepass ticketing has been a win-win for our organization.

Matt from Geeks Who Drink

Good service, low fees

the Purplepass crew have been responsive and helpful. I recommend their service to anyone working within a tight budget.

Pros

Ease of use, intuitive nature.

Cons

The ticketing side is a little clunky and you're unable to see how many tickets have been redeemed.

Response from Purplepass

Replied March 2017

Matt, Thanks for the great feedback! Regarding your comment about not being able to see how many tickets have been redeemed, you can view this in real-time from your promoter login. Log into your account, go to Stats and click on the "Attendance" tab. This will show you all of your redeemed tickets graphed out in 1 hour, 30 minute, or 15 minute intervals. You can also break this down by date, time, method, scanner, fulfillment, etc. Purplepass Ticketing

Bryan from Super Summer Theatre

Purplepass has made it very easy to transition and set up our ticket system.

Much better interface and ease of use compared to our prior ticketing system.

Pros

For the most part, the interface is very intuitive and easy to use. Purplepass has added/changed features we needed making the process seamless.

Cons

The merchant interface for the concession stand did not meet our need at first, however, Purplepass worked with us to update the software.