• Pros

• "I like the look and feel much better. Software looks great on mobile devices and loads fast. templates are easy to use. "

• "We have used many ticketing solutions and found TicketSpice to possess all of the features we have needed from the more expensive solutions at a fraction of the price. Excellent product."

• "Flexibility, ease of use, packed with features, low cost, turnkey solution... To put it succinctly, I like EVERYTHING about this software."

• Cons

• "They have a very similar software called regfox, it is a little unclear when it is best to use each but the good news is, once you learn one, you can work on the other too!"

• "Although you can customize your registration forms, there are parts of the form builder that can feel a bit dated. Some of their templates could use a bit of updating."

• "The software doesn't allow granular control over layout and forces their branding. Great option for the price though"

Browse TicketSpice Reviews

Jared from Kindful

Fantastic Ticketing Tool

TIcketSpice has saved many nonprofits I've worked with lots of funds by the lower fees they charge compared to other ticketing systems out there.

Pros

TicketSpice is an incredible ticketing app I recommend to nonprofits all the time to use. TicketSpice makes it easy to create ticket registration form pages as well as confirmation emails. Their rates are much cheaper than Eventbrite's and they have some additional features for nonprofits that outweigh Eventbrite.

Reasons for Choosing TicketSpice

Cheaper rates and more fields required by nonprofits.

Kathy from Lake Michigan Shore Wine Trail

User Friendly in all areas

I was apprehensive to delving into this product, as I usually had other staff available. I was pleased at the ease to set up, the availability to chat with TicketSpice team, when I had questions. They don't make you feel like - duh! you should know this. Being responsive in a matter of minutes is key to the success. Thank you.

Pros

* The cost to the organization * The ease in setting up * The ease of use by the end user * The support team is phenomenal. Every time I have had a question or concern, the response is quick, helpful and supportive. This alone is worth it all. * The reports are so helpful and easily shared with my Board members.

Cons

Could use a little more detail when setting up. Some of us are not always intuitive or tech savvy when it comes to products like TicketSpice. To get it all set up and find a 2nd phase (webconnex) is needed. Yes, it should probably be a given on the clients part. Or alert them of this beforehand.

Price Appearance Flexibility Customer Support

ismael from ISH Events LLC

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is Amazing

Amazing. Service is everything. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] treated me like i was running a million dollar event. But in reality it was all free. Their company is not making much from us but still he took the time out to help.

Pros

The software is pretty easy to use. Its just a matter of understanding what does what. Its like anything that is new. There is a learning curve at first. But after one event i now know what to do. The best was customer support by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He answered our message at 8pm at night and walked me through small issues. He fixed it all and made it amazing.

Cons

The donation part. We have a lot of users that want to go back in the ticket window and donate more. But they cannot really. But our event is unique where its free.

Reasons for Choosing TicketSpice

the fact that they dont put their name and logo all over everything and the fair pricing. Now that i have experienced i am going nowhere.

August 2016

Sarah from Dana Cain Events, Denver County Fair, Aurora Arts Festival, Choctoberfest

Peanut butter ticket time

I had a good experience overall. It's always challenging to switch versions but I found it to be pretty easy.

Pros

Cons

It is sometimes difficult to find what you are looking for, or the best way to do something. I also don't really like how you can't get totals for the different ticket types easily without pulling a report. There is that one graph with the sales trends which is helpful, but when your ticket types over lay each other, you can't really view them unless you zoom in extra close. Would be great to see those numbers with a roll over or a chart of how many and how much. Another issue is tokens. I wish you could set up a token and add the ticket types you want to instead of having them all go into the same token. I know you can set it up through the app to have the ones you want selected but having to update all the devices to do that can be time consuming. From a manager point of view I do not want my ticket takers to have access to types of tickets they can scan. Leaves room for error at a very busy event. When it comes to CSS I had some issues getting what I wanted to work all over the document. Front sizes would jump or not stick when I would use the HTML button. I finally gave up. Would be great to have a tutorial on how it works and if there are any tricks.

Hayley from Abilene Cultural Affairs Council

Industry: Fine Art

Best find after lots of research!

Overall we are very happy with this product and using it for registration on our events!

Pros

Easily customizable. Great customer service! Had all the features we needed and lots of ways to create features we needing, using other features. That might be confusing - but basically they have lots of ways to create options and services that may not be plainly available through their software. It's been really great!

Cons

There was a minor glitch in the middle of our festival that we were able to work around, but it caused about 30 minutes of panic. It was part user error, but also part back-end software glitch. However - like I said, it was minor. Also, it was a Saturday and someone from TicketSpice called me on my cell directly from their cell on their day off to make sure I got it figured out.

Reasons for Choosing TicketSpice

More customizable. More features that we needed.

Jenna from Play with a Pro

Industry: Fund-Raising

Play with a Pro LOVES TicketSpice

When I went onto the TicketSpice site during my research phase, it asked if I wanted to set up a call with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I said yes and selected time. From that first amazing phone call with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to getting published - it has been a dream. I have been planning events for Non-Profits for 20 years and I have never worked with a more caring, responsive, and understanding Team. When I had a deadline to meet, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], helped me to add conditional formatting and to meet the vision in my head. I had very specific needs and no matter when, at what time, or what the question- [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was there to answer it and fix everything. TicketSpice for life!

Pros

User Friendly and intuitive setup. But the conditional formatting is where it's at!

Cons

That I didn't know about TicketSpice before

Reasons for Choosing TicketSpice

The low fees, no add-on fees for everything, they really understood my needs as a charity group!!

Dana from Schwartz & Sprinkles Custom Cakes

Best Customer Service I Have EVER Had

I am able to streamline the process for myself & my customer to register for my workshops. Additionally, I can see a snapshot or detailed version of all financials. Just does the job of organizing everything & tracking so I don't have to do it manually.

Pros

They have every feature I was seeking and even more I didn't know existed but have come in handy. The multiple additions & integrations that you can use save money from using over platforms or apps because Ticketspice is a one-stop in my opinion. I am not great with computers & technology & it has been SO simple to use. If I ever get confused, the customer service reps are so responsive & friendly. I even had one respond ones after hours!

Cons

I haven't came across a con yet. If I do, I will reach out!

Reasons for Choosing TicketSpice

They are more cost effective & I liked the customer service right away. All to often you contact companies & you aren't sure if you are speaking to a robot bc they are so scripted & emotionless. Not Ticketspice!

Carrie from Coalition for Christian Outreach

Super easy to set up, use, and customize!

The communication was extremely helpful and made all the difference as we were choosing a ticket selling platform. They gave me everything I needed to present the info and options to my supervisor and my finance team. I felt very seen and understood in the entire process, and they were also not pushy which is a huge plus. 10/10 for TicketSpice!

Pros

I loved how easy it was to set up our ticket site. It took me through all the steps and let me preview as I went along. The customization is amazing! I don't feel as though we were boxed in to one look and feel. It feels like our own site, which is awesome. It's easy to see our progress and how many people are purchasing tickets. The customer service is also top notch - they're very quick to reply.

Cons

Some of the intricate details can be a tad hard to find, but I can normally find them as I poke around. Since the customer service is so great I don't normally struggle for longer than just a few minutes.

Reasons for Choosing TicketSpice

We preferred the customizability and the flat fee of $0.99 per ticket.

LOVE TicketSpice!

Our agency had a great experience and used it to track our major fundraising event of the year. We specifically enjoyed being able to add a donation button in case people could not attend the event, but still wanted to support us. It turned out to be very helpful for us!

Pros

It shows so much information about your buyers which gives us great feedback on the events we host. We have used it for one event so it was very cost effective and we will continue to use it even after our free trial ends. Links are able to be sent out and emailed so you get a larger response from attendees in a quick time frame! The customization makes it perfect to use for any event, you can even add your own theme or background (we used our company logo).

Cons

Nothing. It was perfect for our event! I would recommend it to anyone hosting an event (especially if they are on a budget).

Jo from Funstarter

Great new alternative

I love it. I'm a #ticketspice girl.

Pros

First of all, this service is more affordable then the big alternatives I've used in the past. You can get your money right away and the customer service is very personal and friendly.

Cons

Nothing. I liked it all baby! Great service.

Dustin from Strategic World Impact, Inc

Outstanding!

Pros

I love TicketSpice! Our non-profit hosts a variety of event-based fundraisers from a traditional fundraising dinner, to silent auction, to crawfish boil, to sporting clay shoot - so flexibility is of extreme importance. Here are a few of the PROs for TicketSpice: - Extreme customization (example: for our Shoot, we need not only a ticket purchased, but we need to know what gauge of shells, what type and size of shirt needed, etc. many custom pieces of information with each registrant). - Simplicity to use - Speed to create and publish - Ease of integration into current website - Retention of organizational identity/image - Flexibility in coupon codes, etc. - OUTSTANDING customer service! - Great cost when integrated with GivingFuel (which is ALSO AWESOME) I used EventBrite for several years, but it was clunky to use (old technology), it never looked like it belonged with our website or other materials, and it was expensive. I was so glad when TicketSpice became available with GivingFuel!

Cons

I honestly have not run into a CON with TicketSpice. It does everything I need... and probably has capability to do more, but I don't know what that could possibly be.

Danielle from Lifeschooling Conference and Activities Fair

Immensely better than Eventbrite!!

I signed up for TicketSpice for my conference website (www.LifeschoolingConference.com) after comparing a lot of different options. TicketSpice seemed to offer the most flexibility for the price and I also was really excited about the social networking options. I loved the idea of incentivizing my customers to share my event for an additional amount off their ticket! I was hesitant about the .99 fee TicketSpice charges per ticket, since the other option I was considering was a free Wordpress plugin, but it's still cheaper than Eventbrite and it has been well worth it! I just added a $1 fee per ticket, so in the end, I'm not really paying anything extra besides credit card processing fees. The flexibility of the program has been amazing! Unlike Eventbrite, I am able to set up my basic tickets, but then I can add what they call "actions" to create variables for each ticket. In other words, I have two basic tickets for my conference: Single and Family. But we also have a fair on Saturday after the conference. It is free for attendees, but others can also sign up just to come to the fair portion. I added actions so that when someone selects the Single or Family Ticket, they see the fair ticket with a $0 price, as well as an additional Speaker Luncheon ticket option. But if they select the $15 fair option at the beginning, then the single and family tickets disappear and the Speaker Luncheon option also remains hidden. Not possible with Eventbrite! Also, I have set up early bird, regular, and late tickets. With Eventbrite, I had to do each ticket for each length of time separately. It was confusing and time-consuming! With TicketSpice, I just created an action for each ticket. The coupon codes are also nice because I can add actions so that they can only be used in certain instances. For example, I had a Cyber Monday sale, so I added an action that the coupon could only be used on the specific date of November 28th. Worked perfectly! Finally, the customer service has been outstanding! I worked a lot during Thanksgiving week, but my questions through chat were always answered in a timely manner, even on Sunday...pretty important since one of my actions would have resulted in giving away all my tickets for free instead of only the first three sold! Ryan was so helpful and encouraging and even sent a video showing how to do what I needed to do. Can't say enough good things about TicketSpice!! Happy enough to take the time to write this long review! :)

Cori from Temecula Valley Winegrowers Assoc.

Industry: Wine and Spirits

Do more, Make more, Keep More

Our overall experience with Webconnex and their Ticketspice platform has been excellent. They have created a great product and backed with a great team to assist you in any way they can is a win, win for us as an organization that really needed to optimize our time and organize the way we did business.

Pros

Ease of use and integration with our company was number 1 for us. We have grown up right along side of TicketSpice and it has only gotten better. The initial implementation was easy, successful and all due to their excellent support team. Their analytics is an important aspect of the software to us as well as flexibility to customize.

Cons

There are always room for improvement and before you can even ask for it the team at Webconnex will most likely have thought of it and already working on it. They are always open to suggestions!

Reasons for Choosing TicketSpice

Because only cool people know about it ;-)

December 2015

Mike from KLiK Events

December 2015

Now the best ticketing software period

After coming from Eventbrite, and testing out MANY ticketing systems for our many events, I have found the NEW 4.0 version of Ticketspice to be the best and in a class by itself. Why? 1. The clean and modern look.. On MOBILE and on web - Looks great... Have yous een an Eventbrite's STRIPPED OUT mobile version? It looks like a contract of text! All the graphics are gone. 2. The crazy flexibility of the builder in Ticketspice. You can basically customize it to look CLEAN AND SHARP... Streamlined.. ONE PAGE ticket checkout... Move things around, add all different elements.... It's easy and interactive and looks GREAT and modern and clean... but without sacrificing features. 3. The responsive customer support... they'lll live chat with you any time to fix issues and open to suggestions.. They are the best. Ever try dealing with a person at Eventbrite. Good luck with that. 4. They add new features. Eventbrite is notorious for putting in their blog 'we are adding apple pay' or something like that then saying it won't be for months and never happen. These people are proactive. They probably have a smaller team and can move quicker. Eventbrite being cannot make changes quickly or at all... they promise things that never come. 5. The action commands. Nothing on ANY other ticketing system comes close. You can literally incentive in a major way by having sections appear based on criteria. Want to ovver a free t shirt when someone buys 10 tickets.. you CAN. Want to only show a ticket type for an age group when they put their age in. You CAN. Want to sell merch on the site... ANY amount (not 5 items like Eventbrite) You CAN. Want to have different instructions appear for different ticket types... you CAN. Want to have a 2 for one sale when someone buys multiples of 2 tickets.. you CAN.... You can do SO MUCH to incentive and create a ticket buying experience that is fn and gives people reasons to buy things. And is SMART without cluttering up the page. 6. The checkout process on one page is simple - easy for anyone. 7. Want to get paid.. WITHOUT WAITING?? They clear through STRIPE, WEPAY and other services that deposit NIGHTLY... NO WAITING for WEEKS to get YOUR money (like with Eventbrite). Oh.. YOU can set the fees.. any fee you like ... you aren't locked in.. like with Eventbrite. And they just charge 99 cents a ticket.

Solid ticketing platform with low fees

Pros

Cons

It would be great to have a rolling window of date availability for ongoing events. Otherwise, the software works great.

Kelly from NWI Comic-Con

Best decision we ever made!!

The biggest benefit was the tickets were sent with every order, I did not have to worry about processing payments or tickets. If someone lost their email, I was able to go in and resend the ticket with no issue. Once a ticket was scanned, if someone tried to do it twice the app would turn red, so I didnt have to worry about duplicates. Just an overall great experience.

Pros

Absolutely love how easy the service is to use and how quickly we receive a response to any questions with detailed answers / instructions. The App is so easy to use for ticket scanning, it made our event flow so seamlessly. We will continue to use TicketSpice from now on.

Cons

Nothing, loved the whole experience. I do recommend watching tutorials to help configure certain things, but customer service was very responsive so it was not an issue at all.

Shannon from Hutto Area Chamber of Commerce

August 2016

Stellar product, stellar support!!!

I have used TicketSpice on events for about a year. When I first signed up, they had not yet launched the 4.0 platform, so all the TicketSpice pages for my first round of events were developed on the 3.0 platform. It was so easy to put together a snazzy event page, with a ton of customizable options. At the time, the only thing I was really missing was logic... And I found out at my event that the ticket scanning app was a huge battery drain! And then 4.0 rolled out... And also a new app that allows you to turn off the scanner without killing the app. Those were my biggest hurdles last fall, and they have been addressed. Regarding the team, EVERY contact I have had with them has been a stellar experience. They are friendly, engaging, funny, and oh, so smart... They have always been able to answer my questions and fix what I broke... :) Just this evening, I was working on an event page and had a question about setting up some logic to calculate a discount based on ticket quantities purchased, but it was almost midnight (Texas time). I decided to leave a message and wait for them to get back to me when they opened in the morning... But no... Eric responded within a minute or so, and not only did he answer my question, he wrote the logic for me, and then he took the time to make changes to the design of two of my pages so that my graphics looked better and worked better on a mobile platform. In all, he spent about an hour helping me tonight.

Pros

Cons

Ummm.... <*crickets*>...

Rick from The Honor Group

TicketSpice is amazing

One year, we decided to use another ticker service and it was a disaster. Never again!

Pros

Anything that I would want to produce online tickets has been implemented by TicketSpice. The thought and care is outstanding! Anytime I need assistance, support is ready to help. I have peace of mind as our events are about to happen to know that I will have an up-to-date back end data available as well have the ability to communicate with users who have an issue!

Cons

Personally, NOTHING. As I stated earlier, the team at TicketSpice continue to improve this product.

Stephen from Numotion

Not only an affordable service but a dream to work with

Pros

Everything about Ticketspice has been great. The website configuration was absurdly easy. Configuring the auto deposit was easy. And the check in software was absurdly easy to use. The few times I did have questions the customer support answered the questions pretty fast as well.

Cons

My only complaint about Ticketspice is that they do not support Android. Once they have an Android app I do not know what they will be able to do to improve their service.

July 2016

Diana from Women's Prison Association

July 2016

Thank you, TicketSpice!

We used TicketSpice for our largest fundraiser of the year; a unique Orange is the New Black-themed premiere party and musical performance. Learning how to use the app, tailoring it to our needs, getting near-constant and friendly assistance from the TicketSpice team, and utilizing the app during and after our event was all simple, exciting, and worry-free.

Pros

The customer service was prompt, friendly, and patient. The app was flawless on the night of our event. The cost is very low without sacrificing quality. The app was flexible enough to meet nearly every need we had from start to finish.

Cons

The only real con for us was some limitations with reporting. It would have also been nice to do a test run of the app in action (scanning tickets, etc) with a test ticket - versus having to use real tickets for testing our phones, etc.

No ticketed events without TicketSpice

As a start up, we needed to ticket events in a cost effective manner, that still made us look professional with a platform that is user friendly for nonprogrammer types. Ticket Spice was the perfect answer for us. As long as I'm at the helm of our production company, I will never use another platform to ticket source our events.

Pros

The ease of putting together ticketing for a simple event to the most complicated, professional looking results, and helpful, timely customer service.

Cons

The only con I can think of is online customer service is offline on the weekends/Sundays. Sometimes that's when I'm working on the platform. But their online resources to find your own answers is really helpful sometimes negating the need to speak with someone directly!

Peter from Dope Art Dealers

Good find!

Everything was great. Customer service stayed up to date on the process of project and being on hands with helping when needed.

Pros

I like the fact that it's free to use but charges per ticket, which isn't a lot at all.

Cons

I didn't like that I had to set everything up and EVERYTHING wasn't automated...but that's just the millennial in me talking. It would be a cool feature to speak or scan everything you wanted and it automatically created the tickets for you.

VICTORIA from Orchard Hill Enterprises, LLC

Works wonderful for my events & the customer service team is hands down AMAZING!

I was very hesitant on using any type of event software, so I did a ton of trial and error with other free-trial software options and did my fair share of research prior to committing to purchasing anything. The customer service team has been awesome - all of the representatives are extremely kind, helpful and are all very knowledgeable on anything I have questions on!

Pros

User friendly; fool-proof; inexpensive; customer service is A+!

Cons

Nothing now - confusing at first getting to understand setup but overall its amazing and super easy to use!

Dan from Endurance Sports Marketing Group

Very easy to use and removed all of the headaches that we've had to deal with on prior events.

Saved time and money.

Pros

Easy to use, tracking, refunds, payments, processing. Easy to customize pages. Everything was very easy and made our event much smoother. Scanning was a cinch and lines moved fast. Can't really think of anything to change it was so good.

Cons

We had a weird glitch, which could be totally unrelated but it would add a random amount of drinks to some tickets. Easy to refund though so not a big deal. Of 200+ registrants, only 5 people had this.

Todd from crawforddesigns.co

Great Product and Value

I'm very happy and currently using this product!

Pros

The system has great features & functionality. The costs are very reasonable as well. We have access to reserved seating we can use if needed.

Cons

I really only have one issue that seems to have a limitation. The embedding feature Does not work super well on the website. It looks good and functions but it has limited customization. I've had this issue with every ticketing system I've used though.

elaine from motion.tv

Industry: Motion Pictures and Film

best ticketing app around!

This is the 11th year of my event and I've used a wide range of ticketing software over the years. From eventbrite - to my own custom ticketing system I coded for Wordpress. I've tried quite a few ticketing options, and Ticketspice has been by far my best experience. It's easy to customize, and offers just about all the features I need! Whether I want to add on to an original order and automatically charging the customers credit card, update my ticket landing page, export reports or check-in with the Ticketspice app - it's been a delight. And... customer service is very responsive!

Justin from PowellsWood Garden

Industry: Environmental Services

Is it possible to give six stars?

TicketSpice has made selling tickets for our small workshops a breeze. Our older, less tech savvy community has had no issues using this solution.

Pros

I love how affordable this solution is. The transaction fee is minor and there are no monthly fees. As a small non profit, offering small workshops, this was seriously appreciated.

Cons

It took me a little while to realize the other solutions offered by WebConnex. We setup TicketSpice for an event before eventually using RegFox because it was more complex.

kalyn from Jericho Foundation

Industry: Philanthropy

Love the on-demand support!

Pros

Great ticket sales are in your control with this software. You have full customizing power and the option to create free or paid ticketing for your event. You can easily gather all the information you need from ticket buyers and when you need help, it's only a chat away!

Zardis from LanZardis Productions

AWESOME experience! Easy and effortless

Everything was done in the program, i.e. accounting, statistics, and graphs.

Pros

The biggest pro for me was the fact that money was available immediately, enabling me to use the funds as they came in to handle expenses. Secondly, the fees were very reasonable. I love the fact that it was so easy to navigate and understand for myself and purchasers. This was the very first time I did something and Ticketspice was recommended.

Meleah from As Isaac

Industry: Music

We love TicketSpice!

Pros

TicketSpice's customer service, integrations and customizations are awesome! And their fees are than anything else I’ve found. The app is especially user-friendly and intuitive to use. Our volunteers who used the app to check people in were thoroughly impressed. And we got people into our concert and out of the cold in record time! Even one of the ladies who is intimidated by "technology" said the app was so easy.

Cons

It's not even really a problem, but we had a lady who purchased three tickets and then needed to switch only one of those tickets to the other night of our concert and that's not possible. You can only switch entire ticket orders to another night of the event. But customer service came up with a workaround for us which was great!

Jim from Central Regional Touchdown Club

Great For Non Profits

Pros

Was looking for a low cost ticket solution w ease of use. Ticket Spice was great fit for us.

Cons

Hard to say our experience has been great and if ever had small issue or question always got quick response.

Jamison from Grey Sky Media

Easy Integration for client work

Loved the ease of setup and color controls. I'd definitely use this again

Pros

Had a client who needed a ticket platform for a conference. After reviewing the available options we decided on TicketSpice. The cost of the platform and transaction fees made this the most competitive option for us. It was easy to set up the sales page and there were a good amount of rules and purchase rules.

Tricia from Buna Chamber of Commerce

Stop researching, TicketSpice is your answer.

Pros

It's ease of use and the customer service by far.

Cons

Not really a con, but it takes a couple of minutes to understand how really easy it is to use.

Reasons for Choosing TicketSpice

After doing a comparison, they felt like the best match.

Kathy from Cumulus - Taste of Fayetteville

Industry: Broadcast Media

Taste of Fayetteville

We were trying to ease our day of ticket sales at our 7th annual event and we decided to try and pre-sale some of our tickets through TicketSpice. What a great venture - the online sales were easy for our customers and redeeming the tickets with the scanner was lightning fast. Would definately recommend using TicketSpice!

Pros

Ease of use

Cons

Would like more reporting features

Roy from SAGU

A robust ticketing system

Pros

Ticket spice offers a lot more flexibility in putting events together. We had a complex request for our ticketing and TicketSpice was able to help us with that solution

Cons

I believe its a relatively new company so they're still figuring out the tech support side.

Melanie from Melanie Lennon Coaching

Industry: Mental Health Care

Great product and GREAT customer service

fantastic. Great company

Pros

It's user friendly, get the job done and the customer service is fast and top notch

Cons

I don't like how I still have to pay when I host a free event...but I also get it

Reasons for Choosing TicketSpice

It was an accident. I meant to sign up with eventbrite but I messed up...glad i did!

Best web-based option for all your ticket sales needs

Pros

Create and customize virtually all aspects of free or paid ticket sales. Ticket spice allows you to choose how many customers per ticket, which is helpful when selling a table with multiple seats. Ticket spice also has GREAT customer service with their live chat features.

Cons

Ticket spice is very similar to another webconnex product, regfox. It is difficult to know when to use which option but regardless, is a great product.

January 2016

Matt from Tanganyika Wildlife Park

January 2016

Quick and Easy to Learn with Amazing Support

I have used various ticket platforms for our zoo and TicketSpice is by far the most flexible system I have ever used. The new platform is even more amazing with enhanced logic and a robust design interface. The best part is they provide amazing support and are continually improving their product. I had a little trouble learning the ins and outs of the new Actions logic, but with a little guidance and practice, I had a whole new world of possibilities open to me. I highly recommend this product and encourage anyone to check it out even if they are using a different system.

Karlee from Gold Country Fairgrounds and Event Center

Great Customer Support

Pros

We were able to get our ticket system up and running in a short amount of time. The Ticket Spice Team help to make our process easier. Easy to use Customer Support

Cons

We have have nothing to report at this time.

Christy from How Big Is Your Dream Foundation, Inc.

Customer Service reps and developers won't stop until you are completely satisfied!!!

Pros

The hands on videos that help answer questions are very helpful and provide user friendly directions.

Kellie from The Center For Advanced Public Safety

Great for Professional Clubs

Increased accuracy in determining attendance.

Pros

Ease of creating multiple campaigns and allowing specific guest access. This is beneficial as the VP of Communications for a professional club that administers several different events chaired by different board members, all of whom require limited access. The ability to offer different ticketing levels and to purchase multiple tickets is also a great and necessary capability.

Cons

Does not easily integrate with Wordpress or Mail Chimp - requires Zapier to connect.

Paul from Naperville Rotary

Easy & Powerful

Setting up an online ticketing site is a breeze with TicketSpice. We found that we were able to customize anything we wanted, but more importantly, I felt I had direct access to the database fields with their reporting wizard. I can pull any customized report for any committee that I wanted. Finally, the attendee scanning mobile app was a joy to use. It actually made check-in fun. Volunteers were able to focus on welcoming guests and not on the technology.

Kalyn from jericho foundation

Stress free ticket sales

If you are planning a large event, there is already so much to worry about! After trying TONS of ticket selling platforms, this was by far the most comprehensive and competitive as far as pricing and functionality. I am so impressed with the level of customer service. They have truly worked with us to make sure our events go off without a hitch! I would suggest this to an organization, big or small, for your next ticket selling platform!

Linda from Taunton Kids Turn 60 Together

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Just what we were looking for

Easy to build, use and keep track of sales

Pros

The ease of keeping track of sales and printing reports

Cons

It did cost a little more than expected in the end but it was worth it

Anneka from International Pinot Noir Celebration

WebConnex Rocks!

We are a teeny event staff of 3 people. I manage ticket processing and the customer database. WebConnex has reduced my data entry and ticket processing time down to almost NOTHING! I love the formatting options and the back-end database tools. I'm so excited to see what they come up with next and look forward to using their products for many events to come.

Alan from Fund for the Arts

A Non Profits first experience with on line ticketing

The functionality, availability of reports, ease of use and cost are all worthy of five stars. I would highly recommend TicketSpice. I'm sure that ease of the process facilitated ticket sales. Customer service was always quick to respond but the system is so easy to navigate you most likely will not need their service once your account is established

Paul from Liberty Performing Arts Theatre (LPAT)

Switch-Over from Previous Platform

Pros

Although I just discovered TicketSpice a day ago, I've been selling event tickets for our venue (both online and in-house) for over 25 years. It is quickly obvious that they have carefully built an excellent site. However, I am particularly impressed with their quick response times for customer assistance questions.

Cons

There are no complaints yet (only two days in).

Tommie from Team Tommyboy Markets

Love Ticketspice

Love it!

Pros

The easy to use, and makes me look great !

Cons

Hadn’t ran across a con yet and I will not be looking for one. I’m already satisfied so it can only get better

Jeb from Sales Gravy, Inc

TicketSpice Rocks!

We had an incredibly easy experience with TicketSpice. Very easy to you. Intuitive. The best event software available.

Brian from Brooklyn School of Inquiry

Ticketspice Review

Pros

How easily you are able to customize your ticket pages.

Cons

Really have no complaints. They were extremely helpful with the initial demonstration, even able to talk me through the process while we were on a screenshare!