All TicketSpice Reviews

Reviewed May 2023

Fantastic Ticketing Tool

501-1,000 employees

Reviewed November 2018

Solid ticketing platform with low fees

PROS

We have used many ticketing solutions and found TicketSpice to possess all of the features we have needed from the more expensive solutions at a fraction of the price. Excellent product.

CONS

It would be great to have a rolling window of date availability for ongoing events. Otherwise, the software works great.

Hayley

Fine Art, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2020

Best find after lots of research!

Overall we are very happy with this product and using it for registration on our events!

PROS

Easily customizable. Great customer service! Had all the features we needed and lots of ways to create features we needing, using other features. That might be confusing - but basically they have lots of ways to create options and services that may not be plainly available through their software. It's been really great!

CONS

There was a minor glitch in the middle of our festival that we were able to work around, but it caused about 30 minutes of panic. It was part user error, but also part back-end software glitch. However - like I said, it was minor. Also, it was a Saturday and someone from TicketSpice called me on my cell directly from their cell on their day off to make sure I got it figured out.

Reason for choosing TicketSpice

More customizable. More features that we needed.

Reasons for switching to TicketSpice

More customizable. More of what we needed.

Kristin

Writing and Editing, 1 employee

Reviewed March 2024

Great customer service

I’m really enjoying using it and will do so again!

PROS

When I had trouble setting up online payment processing, the online chat with [sensitive content hidden] was very helpful, and when he couldn’t help, he found someone who could. I then talked on the phone with someone who helped me figure everything out. It was so helpful and made things less stressful.

CONS

I had a little trouble at first finding a payment processor that would work.

Reason for choosing TicketSpice

Coat, ease of use, being able to limit tickets.

Kirk

Fund-Raising, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed April 2024

SDCCE TicketSpice Review

I am very pleased and I plan on using TicketSpice for more events in the future.

PROS

The ease of use. Prior to using TicketSpice everything was done by hand. TicketSpice saves us a lot of time with registration.

CONS

I actually have not had any problems. The program is great and the support is outstanding.

Sue

Non-Profit Organization Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2022

Best Customer Service Around!

We needed a ticketing system for a large event that we took over last year. It needed to be something easy for me to set up and easy for our registrants to use. TicketSpice did not disappoint. It was easy to set up, and even when I encounter something I can't figure out, their customer service responds within minutes.

PROS

I have never had to set up a registration system to this extent and every single question I have has been answered within minutes.

CONS

Honestly, I can't think of anything I don't like.

Reason for choosing TicketSpice

First and foremost it's because they replied to my questions asap. Second, they were by far the least expensive while being robust. Third, the ability to have money being accepted from our registrants is able to be transferred immediately to our bank account.

Carrie

Religious Institutions, 201-500 employees

Reviewed February 2020

Super easy to set up, use, and customize!

The communication was extremely helpful and made all the difference as we were choosing a ticket selling platform. They gave me everything I needed to present the info and options to my supervisor and my finance team. I felt very seen and understood in the entire process, and they were also not pushy which is a huge plus. 10/10 for TicketSpice!

PROS

I loved how easy it was to set up our ticket site. It took me through all the steps and let me preview as I went along. The customization is amazing! I don't feel as though we were boxed in to one look and feel. It feels like our own site, which is awesome. It's easy to see our progress and how many people are purchasing tickets. The customer service is also top notch - they're very quick to reply.

CONS

Some of the intricate details can be a tad hard to find, but I can normally find them as I poke around. Since the customer service is so great I don't normally struggle for longer than just a few minutes.

Reason for choosing TicketSpice

We preferred the customizability and the flat fee of $0.99 per ticket.

Judith

Music, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2022

Awesome customer service and seamless use

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] was amazing! She went above and beyond to assist me and had the patience of an angel.

PROS

TicketSpice is very easy to use. They have multiple ways to get support.

CONS

None. We are very happy with the product.

Reasons for switching to TicketSpice

Unhappy with service, expensive and TicketSpice has all the tools to be successful!

Anne

Museums and Institutions, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2021

White Glove Service, provided by [SENSITIVE CONTENT], was outstanding!

I cannot say enough positive things about [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the TicketSpice experience. He demonstrated great skill and listening qualities, and truly made this a great experience, with helpful tutorials, expert instructions, and patience (for a Baby Boomer). All this has positioned the museum to have a successful major opening event.

PROS

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] seamlessly designed software to meet Worcester Historical Museum's major exhibit opening timed-ticket needs. The pages he created include our logo, graphics, timed-ticketing, and catalog sales. In a friendly and helpful manner, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] set us up for success.

CONS

I really can't identify a con about this software. It is primarily a ticket software program.

Reason for choosing TicketSpice

Quick response from the sales team and an interest in setting us up for success.

Jo

Entertainment, 1 employee

Reviewed December 2019

Great new alternative

I love it. I'm a #ticketspice girl.

PROS

First of all, this service is more affordable then the big alternatives I've used in the past. You can get your money right away and the customer service is very personal and friendly.

CONS

Nothing. I liked it all baby! Great service.

Reasons for switching to TicketSpice

Fees and ease of use. Plus yay for the small guyz!

keith

Events Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Well put together platform

PROS

Easy to use, great customer support, less costly than competitors, great and extensive features

CONS

Took a little bit to understand the workflow. Once that was locked down, easy to use

Cilque

Entertainment, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Reviewed April 2024

The Faith in God Theater Group Approval

It is our initial experience but so far so good.

PROS

Personal contact when there was a problem and quick response

CONS

Reports - wish there was a report for just who's coming and not just orders

Reasons for switching to TicketSpice

Way to pricey and they kept adding new deductions as it went along

Peter

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2022

Great solution for a diverse array of situations

Two of my clients use it and have for years. Great people and a great product and a great price.

PROS

Fair prices and great service, even for people like my clients who are using the software for things way outside the norm of event ticketing. (We use it for transportation ticketing.) Their programs are about as flexible as templates can get and even work with third-party automation software.

CONS

It's set up for concerts and conventions and the like so there's some improvisation we have to do. One day we'll convince them to cater more directly to small-time transport outfits but until then it's still a pleasure working with them.

Price and service

Kelly

Arts and Crafts, 2-10 employees

Used less than 12 months

Reviewed February 2020

Best decision we ever made!!

The biggest benefit was the tickets were sent with every order, I did not have to worry about processing payments or tickets. If someone lost their email, I was able to go in and resend the ticket with no issue. Once a ticket was scanned, if someone tried to do it twice the app would turn red, so I didnt have to worry about duplicates. Just an overall great experience.

PROS

Absolutely love how easy the service is to use and how quickly we receive a response to any questions with detailed answers / instructions. The App is so easy to use for ticket scanning, it made our event flow so seamlessly. We will continue to use TicketSpice from now on.

CONS

Nothing, loved the whole experience. I do recommend watching tutorials to help configure certain things, but customer service was very responsive so it was not an issue at all.

Reasons for switching to TicketSpice

Because I was creating my own tickets off of a template, processing all the payments and I had to look up every ticket that came through the door. It really slowed the line down and did not make sense to continue.

Michelle

Retail, 2-10 employees

Excellent customer service

Ticketspice has simplified our online ordering process and makes it easier for people to learn about our business and purchase advance tickets to ease the lines on site.

PROS

We were completely new to this technology but the friendly, knowledgeable staff is always available to help wherever we need them.

CONS

We were intimidated by the technology at first but it is very user friendly.

Diana

Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Reviewed July 2016

Thank you, TicketSpice!

We used TicketSpice for our largest fundraiser of the year; a unique Orange is the New Black-themed premiere party and musical performance. Learning how to use the app, tailoring it to our needs, getting near-constant and friendly assistance from the TicketSpice team, and utilizing the app during and after our event was all simple, exciting, and worry-free.

PROS

The customer service was prompt, friendly, and patient. The app was flawless on the night of our event. The cost is very low without sacrificing quality. The app was flexible enough to meet nearly every need we had from start to finish.

CONS

The only real con for us was some limitations with reporting. It would have also been nice to do a test run of the app in action (scanning tickets, etc) with a test ticket - versus having to use real tickets for testing our phones, etc.

Christina

Education Management, 1 employee

Reviewed July 2022

Excellent ticketing option

Excellent customer service. Agents were very friendly, quick to respond and gave timely, helpful advice and offered other useful tops.

PROS

The software was easy to use, intuitive and facilitated event management.

CONS

It would be nice to be able to share seating layouts from one account to another. For example, the venue we used had their own ticketspice account, but since we were a separate group just using the venue on our own account, we had to create our own seating chart layout and could not import their existing seating layout.

Dan

Events Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2017

Very easy to use and removed all of the headaches that we've had to deal with on prior events.

Saved time and money.

PROS

Easy to use, tracking, refunds, payments, processing. Easy to customize pages. Everything was very easy and made our event much smoother. Scanning was a cinch and lines moved fast. Can't really think of anything to change it was so good.