What are TicketSpice users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using TicketSpice software through verified user reviews

• icon"We have used it for one event so it was very cost effective and we will continue to use it even after our free trial ends."
  • icon"It's ease of use and the customer service by far."
  • icon"Ticket spice offers a lot more flexibility in putting events together. We had a complex request for our ticketing and TicketSpice was able to help us with that solution."
  • icon"I really only have one issue that seems to have a limitation. The embedding feature Does not work super well on the website."

Browse all TicketSpice Reviews

• Have you used TicketSpice and would like to share your experience with others?

Jared

Fantastic Ticketing Tool

TIcketSpice has saved many nonprofits I've worked with lots of funds by the lower fees they charge compared to other ticketing systems out there.

Pros

TicketSpice is an incredible ticketing app I recommend to nonprofits all the time to use. TicketSpice makes it easy to create ticket registration form pages as well as confirmation emails. Their rates are much cheaper than Eventbrite's and they have some additional features for nonprofits that outweigh Eventbrite.

Cons

Although you can customize your registration forms, there are parts of the form builder that can feel a bit dated. Some of their templates could use a bit of updating.

Reasons for choosing TicketSpice

Cheaper rates and more fields required by nonprofits.

Judith

Industry: Music

September 2022

Awesome customer service and seamless use

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] was amazing! She went above and beyond to assist me and had the patience of an angel.

Pros

TicketSpice is very easy to use. They have multiple ways to get support.

Cons

None. We are very happy with the product.

Reasons for switching to TicketSpice

Unhappy with service, expensive and TicketSpice has all the tools to be successful!

bob

May 2022

ticketspice

works well with our goals and customers and POS

Pros

ease of use for us and customers, available 24/7

Cons

slow customers service response time on critical matters

Stephanie

Industry: Farming

Agrotourism, orchard events, winery events and much more! LOVE TICKETSPICE

Wonderful! Great company. You talk to real people who will answer you usually very quickly. They have the live chat for questions, help articles as well as personal video chats when setting up pages if you need assistance. Having the new managers overseeing our farm has been a really nice new addition to know we have one specific person that understands our account and checks in on us regularly. They are also very open to creating solutions when you encounter a challenging situation so that your ticket page can be totally customized to what you want it to be!

Pros

The customer service is top notch. Never worked with a company that has paid as much attention to detail, willing to answer questions quickly and effectively, genuinely nice people! Everyone has been fantastic. We have been with ticketspice for over 3 years and love it. They are always updating software and making improvements in our field of work (agrotourism) and regularly hold webinars showing new features!

Cons

I wish the reports could be a little more specific so I don't get data overload when looking for something specific (such as a specific type of merchandise verses all the merchandise). The longer I have used the system the better I have gotten at understanding how the ticket pages work, but if most users are not familiar it can be a learning curve.

Reasons for choosing TicketSpice

We were referred to Ticketspice through some farming/agrotourism groups we are in and have been 100% happy with the decision. We never offered online tickets perform (apart from a few eventbrite options through facebook) but this is company has far exceeded our expectations. It's really transformed the way we can now interact with our customers coming to the farm for admission, u-pick, special events, winery events and so much more!

Peter

September 2022

Great solution for a diverse array of situations

Two of my clients use it and have for years. Great people and a great product and a great price.

Pros

Fair prices and great service, even for people like my clients who are using the software for things way outside the norm of event ticketing. (We use it for transportation ticketing.) Their programs are about as flexible as templates can get and even work with third-party automation software.

Cons

It's set up for concerts and conventions and the like so there's some improvisation we have to do. One day we'll convince them to cater more directly to small-time transport outfits but until then it's still a pleasure working with them.

Price and service

Edyth

Industry: Performing Arts

Great for small theatre!

I love working with ticketspice.

Pros

Ticketspice is easy to use, but still has lots of options for customization. The customer care is too notch. If I ever have a question, it is answered quickly and thoroughly. They know their stuff!

Cons

I can not think of anything that really bothers me about this program.

Pam

TicketSpice for Reservations

We were really worried about how to handle reservations only at our farm because the experience of buying a Christmas tree is an important experience for our families. We wanted an easy way for our customers to register for a ticket. We will print the list and check them off as they come in. I am confident that TicketSpice is the right system to ticket 50 customers an hour over two weekends. The support is reliable and knowledgable. I don't have to wait to contact someone on the phone, so it is efficient for me too.

Pros

This is our first year to sell reservations for our Cut Your Own Christmas Tree Farm. We needed a way to control the number of people coming to our farm each hour. The set up was easy to understand. We appreciate that our customers can put in an email address to receive a reminder on the day our reservations open. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was so helpful in answering my questions. I could chat with him live or if I worked in the evening, he would email me back. This made working on the site flexible for me. I love it!

Cons

So far, I don't have any negative comments about the software.

Reasons for choosing TicketSpice

TicketSpice is easy to use. It was the only software that could handle 50 customers on specific dates. Once I started using it I was impressed by how easy it was to use.

Michelle

Excellent customer service

Ticketspice has simplified our online ordering process and makes it easier for people to learn about our business and purchase advance tickets to ease the lines on site.

Pros

We were completely new to this technology but the friendly, knowledgeable staff is always available to help wherever we need them.

Cons

We were intimidated by the technology at first but it is very user friendly.

Lisa

Pumpkinfest Ticketing System

The only problem we were solving was line ups. Going to an on line ticketing platform will eliminate the line ups and also us to allow only a manageable number of people on the farm at a time

Pros

The ease of the product. It is also a simple process for our customers to use.

Cons

There are no cons it does everything I need it to do.

Reasons for choosing TicketSpice

Many of the other farms had used them and they came highly recommended. I had many chats with people and they were very good to answer all of my questions. It was through the great custmer service that I decided to go with Ticketspice

Gene

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

TicketSpice comes through.

My overall experience of TicketSpice has been great. The response from various people from TicketSpice has been quick .

Pros

The software is very easy to comprehend and use. I like the different reports that are available.

Cons

I would make the software compatible with more versions of iphone for the use of ticket scanning.

Reasons for choosing TicketSpice

Admit One recommended TicketSpice after they no longer were able to provide their services I'm glad we changed to TicketSpice.

Reasons for switching to TicketSpice

Their product was no longer offered after the onset of the Covid Virus.

Hayley

Industry: Fine Art

Best find after lots of research!

Overall we are very happy with this product and using it for registration on our events!

Pros

Easily customizable. Great customer service! Had all the features we needed and lots of ways to create features we needing, using other features. That might be confusing - but basically they have lots of ways to create options and services that may not be plainly available through their software. It's been really great!

Cons

There was a minor glitch in the middle of our festival that we were able to work around, but it caused about 30 minutes of panic. It was part user error, but also part back-end software glitch. However - like I said, it was minor. Also, it was a Saturday and someone from TicketSpice called me on my cell directly from their cell on their day off to make sure I got it figured out.

Reasons for choosing TicketSpice

More customizable. More features that we needed.

Reasons for switching to TicketSpice

More customizable. More of what we needed.

Kathy

User Friendly in all areas

I was apprehensive to delving into this product, as I usually had other staff available. I was pleased at the ease to set up, the availability to chat with TicketSpice team, when I had questions. They don't make you feel like - duh! you should know this. Being responsive in a matter of minutes is key to the success. Thank you.

Pros

* The cost to the organization * The ease in setting up * The ease of use by the end user * The support team is phenomenal. Every time I have had a question or concern, the response is quick, helpful and supportive. This alone is worth it all. * The reports are so helpful and easily shared with my Board members.

Cons

Could use a little more detail when setting up. Some of us are not always intuitive or tech savvy when it comes to products like TicketSpice. To get it all set up and find a 2nd phase (webconnex) is needed. Yes, it should probably be a given on the clients part. Or alert them of this beforehand.

Price Appearance Flexibility Customer Support

Reasons for switching to TicketSpice

Price Limitations in the pricing area we could afford Automatic transfer on a regular basis to our bank account The fees

Dustin

Outstanding!

Pros

I love TicketSpice! Our non-profit hosts a variety of event-based fundraisers from a traditional fundraising dinner, to silent auction, to crawfish boil, to sporting clay shoot - so flexibility is of extreme importance. Here are a few of the PROs for TicketSpice: - Extreme customization (example: for our Shoot, we need not only a ticket purchased, but we need to know what gauge of shells, what type and size of shirt needed, etc. many custom pieces of information with each registrant). - Simplicity to use - Speed to create and publish - Ease of integration into current website - Retention of organizational identity/image - Flexibility in coupon codes, etc. - OUTSTANDING customer service! - Great cost when integrated with GivingFuel (which is ALSO AWESOME) I used EventBrite for several years, but it was clunky to use (old technology), it never looked like it belonged with our website or other materials, and it was expensive. I was so glad when TicketSpice became available with GivingFuel!

Cons

I honestly have not run into a CON with TicketSpice. It does everything I need... and probably has capability to do more, but I don't know what that could possibly be.

ismael

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is Amazing

Amazing. Service is everything. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] treated me like i was running a million dollar event. But in reality it was all free. Their company is not making much from us but still he took the time out to help.

Pros

The software is pretty easy to use. Its just a matter of understanding what does what. Its like anything that is new. There is a learning curve at first. But after one event i now know what to do. The best was customer support by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He answered our message at 8pm at night and walked me through small issues. He fixed it all and made it amazing.

Cons

The donation part. We have a lot of users that want to go back in the ticket window and donate more. But they cannot really. But our event is unique where its free.

Reasons for choosing TicketSpice

the fact that they dont put their name and logo all over everything and the fair pricing. Now that i have experienced i am going nowhere.

Reasons for switching to TicketSpice

its too expensive they fee you to death.

Jenna

Industry: Fund-Raising

Play with a Pro LOVES TicketSpice

When I went onto the TicketSpice site during my research phase, it asked if I wanted to set up a call with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I said yes and selected time. From that first amazing phone call with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to getting published - it has been a dream. I have been planning events for Non-Profits for 20 years and I have never worked with a more caring, responsive, and understanding Team. When I had a deadline to meet, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], helped me to add conditional formatting and to meet the vision in my head. I had very specific needs and no matter when, at what time, or what the question- [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was there to answer it and fix everything. TicketSpice for life!

Pros

User Friendly and intuitive setup. But the conditional formatting is where it's at!

Cons

That I didn't know about TicketSpice before

Reasons for choosing TicketSpice

The low fees, no add-on fees for everything, they really understood my needs as a charity group!!

Reasons for switching to TicketSpice

Fees and I was looking for a company that cares about their customer and their customers' needs!

Dana

Best Customer Service I Have EVER Had

I am able to streamline the process for myself & my customer to register for my workshops. Additionally, I can see a snapshot or detailed version of all financials. Just does the job of organizing everything & tracking so I don't have to do it manually.

Pros

They have every feature I was seeking and even more I didn't know existed but have come in handy. The multiple additions & integrations that you can use save money from using over platforms or apps because Ticketspice is a one-stop in my opinion. I am not great with computers & technology & it has been SO simple to use. If I ever get confused, the customer service reps are so responsive & friendly. I even had one respond ones after hours!

Cons

I haven't came across a con yet. If I do, I will reach out!

Reasons for choosing TicketSpice

They are more cost effective & I liked the customer service right away. All to often you contact companies & you aren't sure if you are speaking to a robot bc they are so scripted & emotionless. Not Ticketspice!

August 2016

Peanut butter ticket time

I had a good experience overall. It's always challenging to switch versions but I found it to be pretty easy.

Pros

I like the look and feel much better. Software looks great on mobile devices and loads fast. templates are easy to use.

Cons

It is sometimes difficult to find what you are looking for, or the best way to do something. I also don't really like how you can't get totals for the different ticket types easily without pulling a report. There is that one graph with the sales trends which is helpful, but when your ticket types over lay each other, you can't really view them unless you zoom in extra close. Would be great to see those numbers with a roll over or a chart of how many and how much. Another issue is tokens. I wish you could set up a token and add the ticket types you want to instead of having them all go into the same token. I know you can set it up through the app to have the ones you want selected but having to update all the devices to do that can be time consuming. From a manager point of view I do not want my ticket takers to have access to types of tickets they can scan. Leaves room for error at a very busy event. When it comes to CSS I had some issues getting what I wanted to work all over the document. Front sizes would jump or not stick when I would use the HTML button. I finally gave up. Would be great to have a tutorial on how it works and if there are any tricks.

Sue

June 2022

Best Customer Service Around!

We needed a ticketing system for a large event that we took over last year. It needed to be something easy for me to set up and easy for our registrants to use. TicketSpice did not disappoint. It was easy to set up, and even when I encounter something I can't figure out, their customer service responds within minutes.

Pros

I have never had to set up a registration system to this extent and every single question I have has been answered within minutes.

Cons

Honestly, I can't think of anything I don't like.

Reasons for choosing TicketSpice

First and foremost it's because they replied to my questions asap. Second, they were by far the least expensive while being robust. Third, the ability to have money being accepted from our registrants is able to be transferred immediately to our bank account.

Danielle

Time used: Free Trial

Immensely better than Eventbrite!!

I signed up for TicketSpice for my conference website (www.LifeschoolingConference.com) after comparing a lot of different options. TicketSpice seemed to offer the most flexibility for the price and I also was really excited about the social networking options. I loved the idea of incentivizing my customers to share my event for an additional amount off their ticket! I was hesitant about the .99 fee TicketSpice charges per ticket, since the other option I was considering was a free Wordpress plugin, but it's still cheaper than Eventbrite and it has been well worth it! I just added a $1 fee per ticket, so in the end, I'm not really paying anything extra besides credit card processing fees. The flexibility of the program has been amazing! Unlike Eventbrite, I am able to set up my basic tickets, but then I can add what they call "actions" to create variables for each ticket. In other words, I have two basic tickets for my conference: Single and Family. But we also have a fair on Saturday after the conference. It is free for attendees, but others can also sign up just to come to the fair portion. I added actions so that when someone selects the Single or Family Ticket, they see the fair ticket with a $0 price, as well as an additional Speaker Luncheon ticket option. But if they select the $15 fair option at the beginning, then the single and family tickets disappear and the Speaker Luncheon option also remains hidden. Not possible with Eventbrite! Also, I have set up early bird, regular, and late tickets. With Eventbrite, I had to do each ticket for each length of time separately. It was confusing and time-consuming! With TicketSpice, I just created an action for each ticket. The coupon codes are also nice because I can add actions so that they can only be used in certain instances. For example, I had a Cyber Monday sale, so I added an action that the coupon could only be used on the specific date of November 28th. Worked perfectly! Finally, the customer service has been outstanding! I worked a lot during Thanksgiving week, but my questions through chat were always answered in a timely manner, even on Sunday...pretty important since one of my actions would have resulted in giving away all my tickets for free instead of only the first three sold! Ryan was so helpful and encouraging and even sent a video showing how to do what I needed to do. Can't say enough good things about TicketSpice!! Happy enough to take the time to write this long review! :)

Cori

Industry: Wine and Spirits

Do more, Make more, Keep More

Our overall experience with Webconnex and their Ticketspice platform has been excellent. They have created a great product and backed with a great team to assist you in any way they can is a win, win for us as an organization that really needed to optimize our time and organize the way we did business.

Pros

Ease of use and integration with our company was number 1 for us. We have grown up right along side of TicketSpice and it has only gotten better. The initial implementation was easy, successful and all due to their excellent support team. Their analytics is an important aspect of the software to us as well as flexibility to customize.

Cons

There are always room for improvement and before you can even ask for it the team at Webconnex will most likely have thought of it and already working on it. They are always open to suggestions!

Reasons for choosing TicketSpice

Because only cool people know about it ;-)

Reasons for switching to TicketSpice

We are a two woman run non-profit organization team that needed a product to be highly organized, efficient, no non-sense and fun. TicketSpice offered all of it for us.

Mike

Time used: Free Trial

December 2015

Now the best ticketing software period

After coming from Eventbrite, and testing out MANY ticketing systems for our many events, I have found the NEW 4.0 version of Ticketspice to be the best and in a class by itself. Why? 1. The clean and modern look.. On MOBILE and on web - Looks great... Have yous een an Eventbrite's STRIPPED OUT mobile version? It looks like a contract of text! All the graphics are gone. 2. The crazy flexibility of the builder in Ticketspice. You can basically customize it to look CLEAN AND SHARP... Streamlined.. ONE PAGE ticket checkout... Move things around, add all different elements.... It's easy and interactive and looks GREAT and modern and clean... but without sacrificing features. 3. The responsive customer support... they'lll live chat with you any time to fix issues and open to suggestions.. They are the best. Ever try dealing with a person at Eventbrite. Good luck with that. 4. They add new features. Eventbrite is notorious for putting in their blog 'we are adding apple pay' or something like that then saying it won't be for months and never happen. These people are proactive. They probably have a smaller team and can move quicker. Eventbrite being cannot make changes quickly or at all... they promise things that never come. 5. The action commands. Nothing on ANY other ticketing system comes close. You can literally incentive in a major way by having sections appear based on criteria. Want to ovver a free t shirt when someone buys 10 tickets.. you CAN. Want to only show a ticket type for an age group when they put their age in. You CAN. Want to sell merch on the site... ANY amount (not 5 items like Eventbrite) You CAN. Want to have different instructions appear for different ticket types... you CAN. Want to have a 2 for one sale when someone buys multiples of 2 tickets.. you CAN.... You can do SO MUCH to incentive and create a ticket buying experience that is fn and gives people reasons to buy things. And is SMART without cluttering up the page. 6. The checkout process on one page is simple - easy for anyone. 7. Want to get paid.. WITHOUT WAITING?? They clear through STRIPE, WEPAY and other services that deposit NIGHTLY... NO WAITING for WEEKS to get YOUR money (like with Eventbrite). Oh.. YOU can set the fees.. any fee you like ... you aren't locked in.. like with Eventbrite. And they just charge 99 cents a ticket.

Carrie

Super easy to set up, use, and customize!

The communication was extremely helpful and made all the difference as we were choosing a ticket selling platform. They gave me everything I needed to present the info and options to my supervisor and my finance team. I felt very seen and understood in the entire process, and they were also not pushy which is a huge plus. 10/10 for TicketSpice!

Pros

I loved how easy it was to set up our ticket site. It took me through all the steps and let me preview as I went along. The customization is amazing! I don't feel as though we were boxed in to one look and feel. It feels like our own site, which is awesome. It's easy to see our progress and how many people are purchasing tickets. The customer service is also top notch - they're very quick to reply.

Cons

Some of the intricate details can be a tad hard to find, but I can normally find them as I poke around. Since the customer service is so great I don't normally struggle for longer than just a few minutes.

Reasons for choosing TicketSpice

We preferred the customizability and the flat fee of $0.99 per ticket.

Anne

Industry: Museums and Institutions

White Glove Service, provided by [SENSITIVE CONTENT], was outstanding!

I cannot say enough positive things about [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the TicketSpice experience. He demonstrated great skill and listening qualities, and truly made this a great experience, with helpful tutorials, expert instructions, and patience (for a Baby Boomer). All this has positioned the museum to have a successful major opening event.

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] seamlessly designed software to meet Worcester Historical Museum's major exhibit opening timed-ticket needs. The pages he created include our logo, graphics, timed-ticketing, and catalog sales. In a friendly and helpful manner, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] set us up for success.

Cons

I really can't identify a con about this software. It is primarily a ticket software program.

Reasons for choosing TicketSpice

Quick response from the sales team and an interest in setting us up for success.

LOVE TicketSpice!

Our agency had a great experience and used it to track our major fundraising event of the year. We specifically enjoyed being able to add a donation button in case people could not attend the event, but still wanted to support us. It turned out to be very helpful for us!

Pros

It shows so much information about your buyers which gives us great feedback on the events we host. We have used it for one event so it was very cost effective and we will continue to use it even after our free trial ends. Links are able to be sent out and emailed so you get a larger response from attendees in a quick time frame! The customization makes it perfect to use for any event, you can even add your own theme or background (we used our company logo).

Cons

Nothing. It was perfect for our event! I would recommend it to anyone hosting an event (especially if they are on a budget).

Reasons for switching to TicketSpice

TicketSpice was better for actually selling tickets and provided more data.

Solid ticketing platform with low fees

Pros

We have used many ticketing solutions and found TicketSpice to possess all of the features we have needed from the more expensive solutions at a fraction of the price. Excellent product.

Cons

It would be great to have a rolling window of date availability for ongoing events. Otherwise, the software works great.

TicketSpice