• Pros

• "Quick to understand. Easy to use. Incredible Price for us and our patrons"

• "Well layed out. Lowest price we could find. Los of features. More reports than the other competitor we tried"

• "Easy and fast to get my event ticketing up and running. A well known Aussie brand that will be recognised by my clients with Australian support. Lowest cost"

• Cons

• "There are a few too many clicks on the booking process, but really this is minor and I believe this is being addressed soon with the recent update and newsletter. So not a big one here."

• "Nothing yet. It would be nice to have the booking / processing fees a little cheaper but they are still comparable with other online booking systems. "

• "Not much to say here. If there are issues when you use the system, Customer support get it sorted for you promptly. "

Browse TryBooking Reviews

Pete from Rock Band Academy

Excellent Experience So far

I've just set up my 1st event with try booking and it was really simple AND when I got stuck in a few spots I got excellent email and phone support that quickly cleared my roadblocks. I haven't had any bookings yet or collected any money so it's still very early days but my wife has used this platform to run her events several times and has had a good experience. I check out most of the players in this space last week before deciding and try booking had the best overall offer for my needs

Pros

Cons

I hit a couple of early roadblocks in setting up my event and I always like to test customer support to see if I made the right decision about the product so I get straight onto support - which was rapid and excellent.

Response from TryBooking

Replied May 2019

Hi, Many thanks for your review. Good to hear to focus we put into our product and support teams is appreciated. Regards TryBooking team.

Jennifer from Green Consulting

August 2016

Do try trybooking, great value

We've used Trybooking for over 5 years now for our business and tried another recently but it was expensive and not well supported so we are back. Why did we try it you may ask? We'd seen others using this newer product but no one mentioned their heavy fees or lack of service and that they were an overseas company. It had on the glitz but didn't delivery on what we needed. So we are back with Trybooking and won't be trying another system again, it does all we need including interactive seating plans, registrations and simple fundraising events. When you run things on a tight budget, the low fees of Trybooking are a bonus and I think they've been that price since we started, which is nice. Our treasurer has commented that they prefer a local product and have never had to wait for our payments too. So for those that need an easy cost effective system, you can't go past Trybooking. Great product, great price and well supported.

Pros

The price is the lowest we've seen in the market. The product has great capabilities to deliver more than we need too. Knowing our money is here in Australia is also a plus. Our bookers don't need to login to purchase or access their tickets, big plus.

Wayne from Newport Digital

Have setup for several Australian Clients, simple straightforward Event Booking alternative

Pros

Trybooking has come a long way, it is a very straight forward system and you can embed your events into websites etc with ease. Great for Australian Event hosts and anyone who needs to sell tickets online.

Margot from Leading Rhodes Pty

I've tried a few this beats them all

I've used now 2 big American systems here at our theatre. One was used a lot in the theatre space and we used it for over 6 years but it was hard to train on and clunky to use. We then moved to another where we were promised so much and it failed to deliver. We only lasted months with it. So next move was local to TryBooking and amazing. It delivers so much for the price. My customers are sending us emails, they are enjoying how easy it is to use and that there is not high fees on the outside. We advertise a price and that's what they pay.

Pros

Quick to understand. Easy to use. Incredible Price for us and our patrons

Cons

I wish I had used it many years back but didn't know about it.

Brad from Medeiros

We're back. We love TryBooking

We were lured to try the big American product but the product did not live up to the sales promises let alone being 3 times the price. For the past 5 years we've had such a great experience with TryBooking and one momentary blimp using another product but we are back with our 200 events reach year again. Can't go by TryBooking for product service and price.

Carolyn from Catholic Education Office - Diocese of Rockhampton

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

I have appreciated trybooking team's professionalism and willingness to help with all inquires.

The benefits were immense saving so much time for 2019 with cloning events to edit. Using this software has saved so much time for us in the future.

Pros

I found trybooking to be user friendly when building each event. The Trybooking team were outstanding and prompt with reply's for help and advice. Once registrations opened our participants found it easy to register and scanning of the tickets worked well. I am able to clone each event to edit for 2019 which will saves many hours of my time. I look forward working with trybooking again and give thanks for the amazing friendly team behind the scenes. I would recommend this software to other organisations without hesitation. Thank you so much to the skilled people involved building this software.

Cons

Nothing to dislike, as suggestions for extra data to be added for our future events are meet with positive answers. Thank you so very much.

Ian from Coal River Coaches & Love Tasmania Tours

Don't Try, just buy Try Booking; it is the best!!

Although the software is not purpose built for the travel industry, we have been very impressed with the ability to mold it to suit our purpose. It has so many great features such as a wide variety of reports, linking, gift certificates, ability to handle both credit card and cash transactions and much more. All this and absolutely amazing support it represents great value to anyone contemplating using it. I could not recommend it more highly.

Pros

Everything

Cons

I just wish that it had been more aligned to our industry.

Marie from Marie G. MUA

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Love this service

I have used TryBooking for 3 seperate events already and will continue to use them. Their system is very easy to understand once you get the hang of it and their fees are very low, in fact they are the lowest I've seen so far. I have spoken to one of their customer support ladies, Tanya, on multiple occasions and she is always friendly, helpful (and patient!!) with me. All in all I would be recommending them to anyone who is after quality customer service and a low price.

Pros

It is easy to use yet you still get the results you want. I started off never having used online ticketing before yet I still got the hang of it straight away.

Maatakiri from Kahui Kaumatua o te Urupu

Excellent, Simple, Effective, User Friendly, Professional and Prompt Support Services.

Pros

The whole software was easy to follow and navigate through for a first time user. Loved the reports and that I could check on a daily basis the status of the sales using the App.

Cons

I needed to learn more about it's functional use and features e.g. data allocation etc. I wasn't sure how to add a background image to the online ticket.

Response from TryBooking

Replied June 2018

Thank you for your review Maatakiri. We are happy to hear you are enjoying using the software. In terms of upskilling on data collection and our other features, you're welcome to check out our online learning centre or contact our Support team for further assistance. Here is the link to our learning centre: https://learn.trybooking.com/hc/en-us/categories/360000128033-Learning-Centre

Petra from Trainer

Easy, does everything I need, looks great, and super helpful customer support staff.

Pros

It allows for online booking system without monthly payments, looks great, feedback is that it's easy for customers to use, and super easy to navigate most of it behind the scenes. What I couldn't do or didn't understand customer support was able to help quickly, efficiently and very professionally with lots of options and assistance behind the scenes. The product is great, but I'll use trybooking again because the customer support was so helpful.

Kate from Swinburne Events Team

Fantastic product!

The software has brilliant time-saving features, especially when it comes to reporting. The system also allows you to create customised seating plans where you are able to move your customers around even once they have booked! The customer service at TryBooking is outstanding and nothing was ever too much trouble. I would definitely recommend this software to any artist or company wishing to sell their event's tickets!

Darren from PACTB

Absolutely everything I needed

I have a medium size space with seating and I needed to find a ticketing product that accommodates seating plans and is user-friendly for my team. Everyone picked it up in just a few minutes and we have created a months worth of events in a very short time. The system is easy and now that we have templates it will just get faster. I'm very impressed at this stage.

Pros

Simple to use with easy to follow instructions.

Cons

Learning some of the more complex features will take me some time.

Cindy from Oasis Ball

I have been using Trybooking for 3 years, for online payments for an annual charity ball which has around 800 attendees per year. I love that I receive an alert as soon as payment has been made and I can put a transfer fund request straight away. It usually takes 2-3 business days for the transfer to be completed, and the charity I work with finds this so useful.

Zoe from Zoe Adams

Another concert done

Brilliant and never an hiccup. I've now processed over 10 shows with Trybooking and it's just saved me so much time and effort. It's simple to use and delivers all I need for a fraction of what I used to use. Thank you Trybooking.

Pros

The price and simplicity.

Mike from Rotary

Highly Recommend

Had to setup a series of fundraising events. Was able to on this one system setup a concert with seating plans, conference with multiple purchase options and a simple movie night. Set these all up on Trybooking. Easy to do.

Pros

The support was fantastic and reporting on funds back to the committee detailed and all we needed.

Ruth from Arcadia

Great service

TryBooking's customer service is incredible, I'd recommend this to anyone who's looking into event ticketing. They really went above and beyond to help me (even though I had endless questions) with a friendly attitude and helpful advice. Congrats guys, you're fantastic!

Pros

Amazing service, quick setup and very reasonable prices.