• Pros

• "The product is quick and easy to put in bookings"

• "Easy to use and works well. I can add and update any time i like"

• "Easy to implement and easy to use. Very stable and reliable."

• Cons

• "Location of features can be non-intuitive (however customer support is excellent). "

• "Some features could be improved, but support is good."

• "The only drawback for me was the price, but seeing how well made Rezdy is, I can understand that the price would be high."

Browse Rezdy Reviews

LEO from C2Rio Tours & Travel

Very Good Software bad support

Overall: we have a serious situation going on, and it seems they couldn't care less. It is jeopardizing the entire company. We had to build a task force on a Sunday to try to organize things manually to minimize all the problems caused by the system.

Pros

It is a very complete solution for tours and activities. Once you understand how it works, it is a very good way to prepare your company for growth.

Cons

We warned Rezdy many times about a problem when Brazil should get into Daylight Saving Time. The Brazilian government stated that in 2019 the DST would be postponed in 2 weeks. Sessions had wrong times and iit would not be available in Expedia for the same reason. The support team used to be very attentive to our demands, but there has been a sudden change in behavior lately. We are a big company with more than 1,000 bookings/month, and Rezdy's lack of support is compromising the entire company. Activities and transfer are booked at a certain time, but the document sent to the passengers states a different time and sometimes a different day! Clients are feeling suspicious about this change in times and dates, even if we explain that it is a system's problem. Pick up times in tours have been changed automatically and clients are getting impatient about that. We have been trying to receive and urgent answer from the support team, even calling them, but no answer. This is completely awkward, considering their previous behavior (answering promptly). Some of our suggestions are to create sessions 1 year long (not 6 months), create a way to make multiple language versions of the same product (not having to clone many times) and create subdivisions for the product description (ITINERARY, INCLUSIONS, EXCLUSIONS, KNOW BEFORE YOU BOOK ETC.)

Response from Rezdy

Replied November 2018

Hello there Leo, Thank you so much for your feedback. I am sorry you had such a difficult with your daylight savings time changes. I'm sure that has been a challenge. Unfortunately, most of this was something that was out of our hands and was due to your government making those changes to their process. We had bubbled your urgent request up to our dev team but much of the issue was due to the fluctuation from the Brazilian government and we weren't able to make the adjustments to your sessions as quickly as you had requested. I do apologize for any frustration this may have caused. As far as your other suggestions/requests, rest assured we are continuing to make changes to our system and do roll out updates often. Many of these updates are based on the suggestions of our suppliers/customers so please know your requests have been heard. Please stay tuned for continued roll out's of new and exciting features coming soon!

Antonio from TTB

The best B2B tour booking software

We used Rezdy both directly and through an API for booking tours. The API bookings were done through our web app and the direct ones were done by our agents. In both cases, the bookings went through without any issues. Rezdy was one of the rare booking systems that we used that we did not have any issues using. I would definitely recommend Rezdy to everyone who wants to have a beautiful and working tour booking software. Additionally, Rezdy comes with a marketplace where you can easily find operators you want to use, eliminating the need of doing much research on that end.

Pros

It is incredibly well made. Unlike most of the tour booking software out there, Rezdy is easy to set up, navigate, and use. The user interface is polished, the booking process is simple and straightforward, and the API is very well documented.

Reasons for Choosing Rezdy

We used Rezdy alongside other products, but it was the least problematic booking system so I would absolutely use Rezdy if I had to choose only one.

Reasons for Switching to Rezdy

Because of a better API and higher quality in general.

Response from Rezdy

Replied February 2021

Dear Antonio, Many thanks for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback, we really appreciate this. Kind Regards Hemant Malhotra Global Customer Operations

January 2016

January 2016

Not Ready For Big Companies.

Rezdy and I have a love hate relationship and unfortunate, more hate. Rezdy has a very complex, clunky, cumbersome product setup process and the worst checkout process in history of the internet. See Con section.

Pros

All the features I needed with some exceptions. Support is good. When tickets are submitted, good responses are given. Team is attentive to help you understand the system and fix bugs. Clean layout. A bright future with a few important changes.

Cons

Checkout flow must have been designed by a plumber. No offense to plumbers. During the busy summer rental season, my client would receive several calls, daily, with people that did not know how to checkout! Just search Rezdy support ticket number #205248418. Basically, it's a two step checkout. First you select the date, then click Confirm Availability. Then you click the date again, at which point you are given a strange, agenda style calendar to select the duration. After that, the booking process is as usual, name info payment etc. Way to complicated for people to understand. New Feature Request Process is a voting system. However, a feature with 15 votes (ie "Customize fields in Manifest") or 13 votes or 10 votes gets completed, but a feature with 15 votes ("Customers are confused by the 2 step booking process") does not get completed. Additionally, things that are not even in the feature request system mysteriously appear as a new feature. A very strange and frustrating system. If you need a specific feature, plan on NOT getting it because only one or two people might vote on it. To give you an idea how many clients Rezdy might have, the most popular feature (Wordpress Plugin) received 50 votes. More attention should be given to 15 votes since that is 30% of their clients. Product/Rental 'session' setup process is a nightmare! My client has 18 locations, 30+ rental products, and different prices in different areas as well as holiday rate changes for holidays, like 4th of July. At first sight all is well, then you have to deal with 'sessions', yeah 'sessions'. The greatest thorn in my side of the entire 2 year experience. Once you set up a one product at a location, you have to create a 'session' in the calendar, yes, separate from the product info area. In the calendar, you create a session for that product and if you have variable prices, or a specific hour of the day you don't want a rental to be available, at each break you'll need to create several different sessions. If you have a lot of products, plan on spending several hours in sessions. The system isn't intuitive enough to build the session for you (in the background) based on the info you placed in the product info area. My "Create Sessions from Product Details" feature request only received 5 votes. Needless to say, sessions are the worst, most time consuming part of Rezdy. Someone that is not tech savvy will have a hard time learning it. And oh! sessions can only be created at 6 month intervals. So for a 9 month rental season, you need to do everything twice and then again the next year and the next and so on. Products are another area for improvement. To give you an idea about our products the setup is like this: 12 Products - Location A 10 Products - Location B 11 Products - Location C 8 Products - Location D 15 Products - Location E 7 Products - Location F 15 Products - Location G If rental product 1 is at A, B, C, D, F, and G locations, you need to clone product 1 seven times and assign each one to its separate location. Then set the prices, and such for each. After that you need to create sessions for product 1 at all seven location. Locations are really called categories in Rezdy because they don't have a feature to manage locations. My client has about 30 rental products and 18 locations, however my Rezdy account has 100 products. Most are duplicates of each other. For example, Product 1, has 16 duplicates. Yes, you can clone products, but you can't clone sessions. Documentation needs improvement. You can not bulk edit, sync products or CSV upload anything. Everything is one at a time. Last and biggest con, because of its confusing checkout process and the number resulting calls from confused renters, my client has discontinued using my website service. I had a beautiful site, with easy navigation to the products and spent two years using Rezdy. Every call was about the booking process, which is handled by Rezdy via a script embedded in page. Unfortunately, that I cannot convince the client it's Rezdy's fault. I took the bullet for them. If they only had an easy checkout system, confused renters wouldn't have called, I'd still have my client and only half of this review would be accurate. My recommendation is to wait for Rezdy to streamline a bit. And from experience, that might be a while.

Response from Rezdy

Replied October 2020

Dear Reviewer, Thank you for your comments. We have made some significant changes both in our plans and features in the past few years. You can check out our regular upgrades, improvements, and new features using the link below. https://support.rezdy.com/hc/en-us/categories/200238184-Product-News-and-Updates Kind regards Customer Care team

Jacqueline from LGT Enterprises Pty Ltd

Great features and functionality that help your business grow

Pros

*Easy to use *Easy to connect with resellers *Easy to manage staff and resources *Easy to communicate with customers via sms and email *Great support

Cons

*Very limited reporting *Unable to include discounted reseller tickets so does not integrate properly with accounting software *Very, very expensive compared with other booking software *Time consuming to set-up

Reasons for Choosing Rezdy

There weren't many alternatives when I signed up

Reasons for Switching to Rezdy

At the time, the options for booking software was limited and Rezdy was a market leader with much more functionality. However, the market has caught up now and there are many competitiors that match functionality wise but are much more affordable.

Response from Rezdy

Replied November 2020

Dear Jacqueline, Many thanks for taking the time to provide us your feedback, we really appreciate this. We do have new customer reporting coming up very soon and we will keep you updated on this. In the meantime, if you haven't done already, please follow our "What's New in Rezdy" page for the latest updates. https://support.rezdy.com/hc/en-us/sections/200696774-What-s-New-in-Rezdy Kind Regards Hemant Malhotra Customer Service Manager

JOHN from Arizona Brewery Tours

Rezdy Revs up your Revenue

We looked at Rezdy in 2013 but chose another very decent company. Unfortunately, they were not improving the product. We reviewed our 2013 selection notes in 2015 and trialed Rezdy and two other providers. Rezdy stood out in so many ways, but the flat and fair pricing hocked us. The other companies and their "BS" zero cost plans are so pricey and create/pass along a very high pricing service charge to your customers. Add up the numbers. Rezdy runs, we push its limits. We are so happy with this product.

Pros

Stability and uptime are great. The software is easy to use and it creates tours online in minutes. The flexibility to share the reservation pages are simple and handle a variety of ways to deploy. We use iframes within our site and under the "Sell online" menu has various options available to deploy in a variety of ways using auto-generated code. Reports are useful including the manifests, and ability export. Promo codes, gift certs, categories and so much more are easy to manage. Sorting features are easy and quick.

Cons

The manifest page does not support copying a column with multiple rows. It does not work with Control keys i.e. CTRL+C or menus selections. But exporting is a decent workaround.

Reasons for Choosing Rezdy

Ease of use, overall lower cost, great product support, no noticeable downtime.

Reasons for Switching to Rezdy

They were not improving their product and the mobile backend was weak. Other issues I cannot even remember.

Response from Rezdy

Replied October 2020

Dear John, Thank you for your comments. We have made some significant changes both in our plans and features in the past year. You can check out our regular upgrades, improvements, and new features using the link below. https://support.rezdy.com/hc/en-us/categories/200238184-Product-News-and-Updates Kind regards Customer Care team

Mario from THE GRAND TOUR EUROPE LTD

Best Sofware for Activity Operator

Great experience!

Pros

What I liked from the beginning is that has already all the features I required to sell and distribute my tours and manage my resources. You can choose your card merchant and you can have a large inventory and manage it with ease. Great widgets and great support, I am using it especially to cross-sell products with other operators that use the same software. Look no further is you look for an all-inclusive easy and complete system.

Cons

If you have a large inventory you can't manage all on the same calendar without using filters. I would add more features to manage resources, especially third party companies and free lance staff.

Reasons for Choosing Rezdy

Easy and Direct, very affordable and with no limitation on size and number of activities, supporting our own merchant and multi-language/multi-currency.

Reasons for Switching to Rezdy

I was looking for a more complete, flexible and overall better-integrated software at a competitive monthly price.

Response from Rezdy

Replied October 2020

Hi Mario, Thank you for your feedback. We really value your comments and will make sure these are shared with the right teams. Kind Regards Customer Care team

Viktoria from Tourdesk

Great B2B solution for booking tours

We used it to book tours with operators directly and through API. This was the only booking system we used that had an API stable enough to never create any issues. We did not have one single instance of bookings failing because of the API which made Rezdy the absolute champion of API bookings.

Pros

Rezdy is an amazing solution for booking tours. It comes with a marketplace (which is surprisingly uncommon in the world of booking software) and its interface is clean and polished. It is an absolute delight working with this app and it is definitely one of the booking solutions I keep on coming back to.

Cons

Rezdy is expensive. I don't mind it, as it is a great tool, but for small companies it could be hard to justify such a price tag. I will, nonetheless, absolutely recommend to pay for Rezdy as it is worth the money.

Reasons for Choosing Rezdy

Rezgo has the cleanest interface of all available booking systems we test-drove and it has the most stable API.

Response from Rezdy

Replied February 2021

Dear Viktoria, Many thanks for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback, we really appreciate this. Kind Regards Hemant Malhotra Global Customer Operations

Amanda from Yardie Creek Boat Tours

Take your small tourism business to the next level...

Having control of my booking platform and availability is key to running a small business and most importantly having AUSTRALIAN based help-desks, with key staff you get to know is FANTASTIC! The guys in tech support do a GREAT JOB!

Pros

The flexibility and adaptability to make it work for our small tourism business and the time saving benefits; it increased revenue immediately and gave me the time to work outside of our business also.

Cons

There were some challenges during COVID processing Refunds for Cancellations (this proved difficult and was too long to get resolved at a critical time); the layout / format for email notifications is "clunky" and needs improvement; sample/templates for emails (based on industry) would be useful.

Reasons for Choosing Rezdy

Aligned with Bookeasy (used by our Regional Tourism Organisation) and referrals from Industry Partners.

Response from Rezdy

Replied November 2020

Dear Amanda, Thank you for taking the time to provide us this valuable feedback. This is all very helpful to us to continue to make improvements and I will make sure this is forwarded to the right teams. Kind Regards Hemant Malhotra Customer Services Manager

Jordan from Stampede Excursions

Great Software Overall

Overall Rezdy is a great solution with a wide distribution infrastructure. The software contains various features that assist in operations like waitlisting both manual and automatic. The customer service/support has improved over the years but still has room for growth. Overall, I would recommend Rezdy.

Pros

System is built for enterprise use. It is packed full of advanced features that assist in daily operations and distribution of product.

Cons

User experience can be complicated in payment and automation. It requires a little more attention to detail than with competitors.

Reasons for Switching to Rezdy

We needed more functionality than FareHarbor could provide. We have complexities to our business and Rezdy was better suited to handle those.

Stephanie from Aquascene Charters

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Rezdy is a gamechanger for your business bookings

When changing a system within your business structure, it is always an apprehensive time. We had been doing manual bookings for years. If I had known how much Rezdy has simplified our bookings and how professional this move was for our business I would have done this years ago. Have never looked back since using Rezdy.

Pros

The support from Rezdy is outstanding, from integrating a booking system into my business to the everyday questions I may have. You get to speak with the team that design the product and that is incredible.

Cons

Rezdy are so receptive to feedback or implementing a design feature that you perhaps suggest, there is nothing that I don't like about the software.

Reasons for Choosing Rezdy

It was designed and concepted from a tour operator business owner. I thought that showed what was needed in a booking platform because he was in the touring industry.

Response from Rezdy

Replied November 2020

Dear Stephanie, Many thanks for taking the time to provide us your feedback, we really appreciate this. Kind Regards Hemant Malhotra Customer Service Manager

ahmed from italypass

Industry: Individual & Family Services

italypass

Pros

very good but expensive ,it was better to make good offers and better prices and commission

Cons

You should organize events in the maine cities the world and make good market place for your suppliers and agents so they can meet each other and make good deals this for me will be amazing way and somthing new no one think about it

Reasons for Choosing Rezdy

very easy to use and we use it now for 3 month we never paied over 100 euros a month very good commission

Hilde from Good Heavens Dark Sky Experiences

Great product

To be able to have our clients book into our stargazing tours and have all the required info there, auto emails, etc. is just fabulous. It means we do not have to man the office all the time. The product is not perfect, and we do make suggestions for performance improvements and do not receive updates on these.

Pros

Rezdy has most of the functionality we need and use. It's the third type of booking software we have been using because the previous two we soon found out did just not have the flexibility we needed.

Cons

That every change needs to be saved separately, and is not saved automatically like other cloud based software can be an issue. We do make suggestions of functionality improvements to make the product work better for us and presumably others, and it would be nice to receive updates on this. It's not obvious that anything is done with our suggestions/feedback. Perhaps there could be a page with issues that are being actioned. Having an immediate feedback mechanism would make for better customer service/relations. Our tours are weather dependent, and as such, we do get our clients to give us alternative dates. It's not possible to easily display this info in Rezdy, yet, so that we also have to use an Excel sheet, to keep the overview.

Reasons for Choosing Rezdy

One of the reasons was that as we are in New Zealand, we have support during our working hours from Australia, if required. Reviews were also good, and on research, it seemed to solve the issues we needed solving, which it has. So while it hasn't been 100% perfect, it has been good for us. We do hope that continuous improvements will be made, using customer feedback and suggestions that will make the product even better.

Reasons for Switching to Rezdy

The other programme did not have the required flexibility in booking and payment options. These work fab for us in Rezdy.

Claire from Brilliant Tours & Beatleswalk

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

It’s very Robust! & we have tailored it!

We rely on it like electricity! 5 star

Pros

We completely rely on it to run our public walking tour business. It has been incredibly robust. No glitches, no hacks, and runs just very very smoothly. The monthly updating is essential to improve it & keep the quality at a top industry best standard.

Cons

We look a long time to set ours up so it works in our particular business & (in Uk) no one (we think) is using how we are. Some of our staff still struggle with remembering how to use it as it’s very complicated - because it does so much. But my goodness it’s been a game changer!

Reasons for Choosing Rezdy

Outstanding functionality & to the customer looked incredibly professional

Reasons for Switching to Rezdy

Because, Rezdy has outstanding functionally with a large programming team behind it. Our previous product looked like it was a website from the late 1980’s & was so basic it became untenable to expand our global business.

Response from Rezdy

Replied October 2020

Hi Claire, Thank you for your feedback. We really value your comments and will make sure these are shared with the right teams. Kind Regards Customer Care team

Ruth from Floating Images Hot Air Balloon Flights

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Cuts down administration time

Has been a positive one. easy to work with - and certain staff members are willing to work through issues to get the end result or an alternative solution in how to tackle an issue.

Pros

Once the system is set up to your business requirements the daily administration time can be reduced considerably as a result. From an office where every booking was manually confirmed with an email personalised to the customer, the automated Rezdy system once installed and setup with live availability and "personalised" response template greatly reduced the daily administration requirements

Cons

As our business has a start time based on sunrise, we had a irregular weekly start time. That meant in our set ups for tour start times we still had to enter approx 50 tour sessions. .... and will need to do so every year. Very time consuming where a potentially "easy" fix could be set up by the software company based on start time - sunrise - altitude & longitude setting - X minutes before = tour start time.

Reasons for Choosing Rezdy

At that stage the monthly payment plan. Unfortunately since we have joined the plan structure has changed and not favourable for high end tour products..

Patrick from Adventure Flow

Powerful booking software at a fair price

Pros

I've used Rezdy for many years and even though sales reps from many of their competitors consistently try to woo me over, here I am today still working with Rezdy. First a foremost, Rezdy is the most robust booking software you can subscribe to at a monthly flat rate. All the other contenders charge IMHO an unreasonable amount for their "free" software. It's a good deal if you aren't doing much revenue, but as soon as you get to some bigger numbers, it becomes a big hit on the bottom-line. They have certainly evolved for the better over the last couple years and I am continually impressed in how they improve from year to year. They continue to add great features and are an essential component to my business.

Cons

One feature I would like to have is importing tour session data from a CSV file. If you are coming over from a different system with inconsistent times in your tour sessions (like those working with cruise ships), it is tedious to get it all imported as you have to do it one at a time. A spreadsheet import would be amazing here. For what it's worth, I've never seen any system have this feature though :-/ Getting setup is sometimes a struggle, but as long as you are patient and willing to work diligently with customer support, everything will be great once you are off and running.

Jan from Sun Valley Farm Tours

Tour booking software

Two and a half years ago when we began our foray into agritourism, I never would have known that Rezdy would be such an integral part of that process and our success. Having real-time booking made my users very comfortable with the booking process at Sun Valley Farm.

Pros

I really appreciate the support staff at Rezdy! Anytime I have a question or just have forgotten how to work a certain aspect of this software they are almost always available to guide me through the problem. My customers very rarely have difficulty booking!

Cons

The connection to stripe was very challenging during the quarantine and shut down of tourism. Rezdy has recently made some changes to their platform that hopefully will help us through those issues. I look forward to switching to this new service.

Reasons for Choosing Rezdy

The customer service that I had as I was making my decision was awesome. Not pushy, just so helpful! They helped me set up the whole program and guided me through every step since I was completely unaware of what or how it needed to be done.

Response from Rezdy

Replied November 2020

Dear Jan, Thank you for taking the time to provide us this valuable feedback and we really appreciate your kind words. You are correct regarding changes being made to the refund process moving forward and you should receive some updates on this front very soon. Kind Regards Hemant Malhotra Customer Services Manager

Jeff from Marcomm Strategists, Inc. - A Marketing Communications Agency

The Best Online Booking System for Tours and Activities

It has been really great and a big boost for our business.

Pros

The platform is very customizable and there are preset configurations for various types of tours and activities which makes it a huge time saver when setting things up. They really get the need for data and analytics and make a good number of tools available to easily integrate with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager. The Trip Advisor Review Express Integration also makes it very easy to grab a bunch of reviews and set the request process for reviews on auto-pilot. They also have these widgetized elements that make embedding calendars and products into your website very easy. All around, a great platform that really increased our bookings YOY and dramatically increased revenues in the business while lowering our time and customer interactions to get an booking. Highly recommend.

Cons

It is a VERY robust system, and it does a LOT of stuff, so, there is a lot learn. The system is well documented and support is prompt, so like with any new system, you just have to work through it. A series of setup or getting started videos would be helpful though.

Esther from Hydro Attack Ltd

Good Integration

Overall, we are happy with Rezdy and appreciate that they mostly stay on the ball with new integrations and technological improvements.

Pros

I like the integration with big third party booking sites so we can offer live inventory. I also like the email system for customers and the professional interface.

Cons

I'm not a big fan of the cost per booking model. I would prefer a flat monthly fee. Some of the fields are missing from the reports which is frustrating.

Cost

Reasons for Switching to Rezdy

Their platform wasn't keeping up with the technological updates requiring (e.g web app and API) and they were slow to integrate with other platforms.

Gerd from Eco BBQ Boats

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Rezdy - a perfect partner for toursim businesses

We operate hire boats and guided tours with Food and Drink Add-ons purely as online-prebookable. Rezdy was easy (but very time-consuming) to setup and it is very easy to modify products and resources. Any occuring issues or questions are tackled by the superb support team immediately and thoroughly. So far (2.5 years of operation) we have not experienced any outage or software glitch with rezdy.

Pros

Ease of use, the ease of implementing it in our website and the AWESOME (!) support team.

Cons

The "Reports" tool especially the export function gives a very bad user experience and it is not calculation properly (you can't rely on the exported csv and you have to recalculate it manually).

Response from Rezdy

Replied August 2018

Hello there Gerd, Thank you so much for sharing your experiences with Rezdy. I am glad to hear that you have gotten such great support from our Support team. They are pretty darn awesome! Thank you for also providing feedback about that "reports" tool. We have already been made aware of this issue and our development team is aware and working on it. Appreciate you letting us know that you have had the same struggle. Please be patient with us as we get to work on making these updates. Should you have any other feedback, please do let us know, as you have already mentioned, our amazing support team is always willing to help.

September 2015

Jesse from ATXcursions

September 2015

The BEST tour booking software

We've been using Rezdy for over a year. We absolutely love it. My company would not have been able to grow into its current state without their amazing software. We've booked thousands of customers through it now and have no plans of switching. They continue to release new features that are true improvements based on product direction and customer feedback. Pros: - 100% uptime so far (Absolutely mission critical) - Regular releases of new, useful features - Quick responses from customer service - Bugs addressed fully and properly - Modern software technology and development methodology - Fully featured for pretty much any tour business. We've changed our business model around about a dozen times now and there are very few things that Rezdy hasn't been able to do. Public bookings, private groups, gift cards, you name it and Rezdy probably does it. - Mature software - Great pricing structure - Everything just works. We've never lost an order, never accidentally deleted anything, nothing has ever been booked for the wrong day, a payment has never gone missing. Their software has never been at fault for any of our errors. - Mobile/responsive design interface - Integration with other software like google analytics Cons: - Some features, particularly an easy way to cancel reservations + refund trips in bulk, that we need are slow to roll out. This isn't just a con for Rezdy though. As far as I'm aware, no competing software has solved this issue. - The backend mobile interface is a bit meh at the moment. It works, but needs a lot of improvement. Note though, that their front-end mobile interface (the part where your customer books) is stellar. - No testing or backup environments I evaluated ALL the tour booking software (no joke. all of it) that was available in 2014 and picked Rezdy out of a big long list of them. They are leaps and bounds ahead of the competition. Since then, the only competitor that I think might come close to them might be Peek. My background is in UX and software development. I know how software is built and how software shops are run. The majority of the booking software out there is terrible and made on old software development principles and technologies. Rezdy is very modern in both their methodology and technology. Bottom line: Try Rezdy, you won't regret it. And feel fortunate that, in a sea of terrible tour operator software, Rezdy has created something fantastic and continues to improve it.

Diane from Freycinet Charters

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Rezdy is THE software for your tourism business

Well we set up our booking software wrong for the first summer season, and that was the way I was shown by Rezdy, but then another employee of Rezdy showed me how to add multiple products with multiple times, so we now have a better set-up. I have had to reconfigure along the way and it is time-consuming.

Pros

The professional front end, customers get an interface that looks so professional

Cons

Complicated, BUT there is still items in the software I have not yet used or figured out how to use.

Reasons for Choosing Rezdy

The professional look to the whole package and the interface that the client sees and uses. I am a Graphic Designer by trade and this was VERY important to me. Being able to add some code the make buttons on my Squarespace website (freycinetcharters.com) the right font and colour etc made the software even better (and I leant how to write a bit of code). PLUS I am a Sydney girl and I wanted to support an Aussie company!

Jeanette from Junita's Extreme Adventures Namibia cc

Program,software and service is great I am still new on Rezdys

A smooth running calendaring back office system to carry my company

Pros

The ease to search for suppliers, integration with most otfer platforms and easily making changes to your existing product By the press of a button and it is changed everywhere.

Cons

Payment gateways in africa that is linked are only few options available And opening up a stride account is not as easy as it seems as you fill in pages of detail only yo realise at the end that stride do not support your country, very frustrating. Same problem with most of the payment gateways if you stay in Africa . The problem with the one gateway vcs is also that you then have to put your pricing in your Rezdy program with your own country's currency, but it is easier to advertise in usd So now you cant use the payment gateways on your website unless you open and register your bussiness in the U.S If however you decide to choose option as bank transfer only you will be able to accept usd trough your swift code by a manual entry for your website But the function for someone to pay with credit card or visa wont be supported

Response from Rezdy

Replied July 2018

Hi there Jeanette Juanita, We really appreciate that you have taken the time to provide us with some thoughtful feedback. I apologize that there are so few options for payment gateways that are available in your area at the moment. I'm sorry you had such a difficult time signing up with Stripe. I'm sure that was frustrating. We are always striving to make regular improvements to our offerings. I will be sure to share your feedback in hopes of providing better options for you and your business in the near future. Should you have any questions or need any support, please do continue to reach out to our team. We are more than happy to help in anyway that we can!

Julie from hunter Valley Tours

Industry: Wine and Spirits

Awesome Service

Ease of use Ease of keep track of bookings Ease of keep records of customers Ease of building tours Ease of talking with a real person and having my issues dealt with immediately over the phone....love it!

Pros

Ease of use. So easy to keep on top of the services I have to offer and my customers

Cons

Learning new additional services available

Reasons for Choosing Rezdy

Ease of use and customer service. The Rezdy team is fantastic to call and help to sort my issues out whether they've been big or small. The Rezdy team is what encourages me to stay with Rezdy and not switch over to one of the other platform services .

July 2016

Rosie from KTM

July 2016

Rezdy Customer Service Review - - Greame & Cathy specifically

Late Thursday afternoon (and it just so happens to be June 30th) and I decide to completely change the way we take registrations for our events. I came across Rezdy earlier that morning when researching other rental / booking sites out there and was impressed with the functionality offered. Had a few questions that need answering and a very tight deadline to launch the event the next day (Friday), so was considerably shocked when I got a very nice sales assistance Greame who answered on the second ring, was able to provide me with a host of information and assuaged all my doubts about the system. Making a big business decision like this at such short notice is always daunting, however working with Greame to setup the Pro package was super easy and left me with time to deal with other loose ends and get the event launched!! That's where Cathy came in . . . had a few little issues getting my products and inventory created and after fighting with it for an hour, gave up and called Tech Support. Was again blown away that I was able to speak with a knowledgeable and helpful support staff member within 20 seconds of calling!! Cathy was able to put me on the right path in about 10 minutes and I was ready to launch my event. Brilliant!! Still can't believe the level of customer service - - the fact that you have an Australian office is a HUGE PLUS and one that really tipped the scales in your favour. I hadn't realised how much until the support was needed and to have it instantly there is brilliant.

Pros

As per above.

Cons

As our events are quite specific and unique, it would be great to have a more customised template builder available to us. Integration into our website would be ideal - - however this is probably something I will investigage further and see what happens. Would be good to do this without an iframe however.

Daniel from See Tasmania Tours

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Rezdy ain't bad, worth the $

Rezdy has been a great platform for our team, we tried to set up with another booking software company, but returned to rezdy for its ease of use.

Pros

The user interface, on desktop. The ease to share on websites.

Cons

The booking fees. The mobile site and app.

Their professionalism

Response from Rezdy

Replied November 2020

Dear Daniel, Many thanks for taking the time to provide us your feedback, we really appreciate this. Kind Regards Hemant Malhotra Customer Service Manager

Jim from Blue Wings Ltd t/a Day Out

Using Rezdy to book tours

The ability for prospective guests to be able to go the website and through Rezdy immediately determine product details and availability for a required date is a major plus. Add to this the easy and straightforward booking options for a guest make this a product of choice.

Pros

I use Rezdy as my booking platform through my website to promote tour details and allow easy and hassle-free booking by any guests wishing to book a tour. I have found the level of training at start-up and subsequent support to be amazing, with quick, helpful and detailed responses when initiating a query. This is backed up by a slew of videos and training sessions online that are easily found with a Google search.

Cons

I am yet to find anything that I dislike about Rezdy

Reasons for Choosing Rezdy

Advice from the local tourism office was that Rezdy probably worked best for my needs, this was confirmed through research.

Response from Rezdy

Replied November 2020

Dear Jim, Many thanks for taking the time to provide us your feedback, we really appreciate this. Kind Regards Hemant Malhotra Customer Service Manager

Damian from Tour de Vines

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great but beware extra integrations

Good but the documentation for additional features and integrations is very poor. Don’t charge if you can’t support a feature.

Pros

Ease of use Inventory management Quick support response times

Cons

3rd party integrations don’t work and whilst extra is charged support is minimal.

Reasons for Choosing Rezdy

Price. Locally based at the time. Features and ease of use.

Anji from Cooee Traveller

Great UX for consumers and staff

The onboarding and support teams are excellent. They made the setup and deploment of products so easy. Our team is now confident and consumers also find it so easy to make bookings.

Pros

Ease of set up and the template email's are great. The API with our payment gatweay and with Paypal has made it so easy to accept payments for online bookings. The interface with 3rd party booking platforms also allows us to push out inventory to booking agents.

Cons

The default page on launch can not be set (yet). Internally we use the Calendar screen as our default screen and need to open it each day. It's just a niggle really :-)

Reasons for Choosing Rezdy

It was recommended by our web dev's and we've never looked back. In fact we've recommended it to several other businesses who are really pleased with it as well.

Response from Rezdy

Replied November 2020

Dear Anji, Thank you for taking the time to provide us this valuable feedback. This is all very helpful to us to continue to make improvements and I will make sure this is forwarded to the right teams. Kind Regards Hemant Malhotra Customer Services Manager

Shonta from Pacific Breeze Trading 205 (Pty) Ltd t/a Drakensberg Canopy Tour

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Pros and Cons of Rezdy

Rezdy has streamlined our online bookings and i am able to see at a glance what bookings we have even when i am not in the office or at my laptop.

Pros

1. It is easy to use once all the sessions have been created, and doing internal bookings are quick and easy. 2. The booking/sessions are live. 3. It is easy to delete an entire days sessions. 4. All queries and issues are sorted out asap (amazing since we are based in South Africa so there is quite a time difference) 5. Staff at rezdy are helpful and friendly 6. I so appreciated the training via telephone - it enabled me to teach my staff what they needed to know on site

Cons

1. When re-instating a day that had been blocked - all sessions for that day have to be redone manually. 2. The mobile app is difficult to negotiate when a user needs to make a new internal booking. 3. You need a constant internet connection for clients to check in and sign indemnities.

Daniel from Sydney Photographic Workshops

Industry: Photography

Brought us out of the dark ages, into the light!

Overall experience has been and continues to be fabulous. Customer support is spot on every time and always within easy reach. We LOVE using ready.

Pros

We love the streamlined workflow which has dramatically simplified our administration for booking students as well as managing class numbers on the fly. Easily accessible interface from anywhere in the world allows us to manage our business remotely with little fuss.

Cons

Marketplace, although a great concept it needs to be regulated a little bit better. Difficult to separate the genuine resellers from time wasters. We would love a little more customisation with sales of gift cards and ability to manifest events which run over a number of weeks such as an 8 week course on a set night once a week.

Ticked all our boxes.

Monique from Walk Melbourne Tours

Loyal customer

Every business has different needs, but if Rezdy software suits your needs, the experience of working with them is a good one.

Pros

Integrates white many of our largest customers, making our lives easier when managing bookings. Allows us to use it on the run via our phones. Customer support is outstanding. Payment integration is great. Outstanding understanding of customer situation during COVID19.

Reasons for Switching to Rezdy

Much more functionality to suit a growing business.

Response from Rezdy

Replied November 2020

Dear Monique, Thank you for taking the time to provide us this valuable feedback. This is all very helpful to us to continue to make improvements and I will make sure this is forwarded to the right teams. Kind Regards Hemant Malhotra Customer Services Manager

Susan from Busy Blue Bus Tours

Tour operator ease

Good and getting better.

Pros

So easy to block dates, change scheduling, add new product, process orders, collect data, link to website, create vouchers, connect with distributers. Like the mobile app for quick daily check on departures and manifest checking.

Cons

Integration has progressed really well in processing payments and cancellations via different pathways.

Reasons for Switching to Rezdy

Ready was eclipsing BB with improvements and added facilities for about the same expenditure. Getting usefully formatted reports was key in this.

Response from Rezdy

Replied November 2020

Dear Susan, Thank you for taking the time to provide us this valuable feedback. This is all very helpful to us to continue to make improvements and I will make sure this is forwarded to the right teams. Kind Regards Hemant Malhotra Customer Services Manager

Thiago from Jungle Me

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Very efficient and easy to use.

We have been using it for more than 1 year. Very very stable and realiable. Nothing to complain considering this.

Pros

Easy to implement and easy to use. Very stable and reliable.

Cons

A few things that are not editable on the automatic email that goes to the customer. Nothing too serious.

Reasons for Choosing Rezdy

Easy and faster to implement. Better price cost benefit for small company like ours. It has the resources control for the capacity.

Amanda from Plantation Adventure Center

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Rezdy is so easy to use and great for booking tours!

Pros

What I like most about Rezdy is the ease of use. Navigating through Rezdy is very simple, fluid, and can be self taught fairly easy. You can send emails to customers, get notifications of all new bookings as they happen, and even get notified if an email bounces because it was entered incorrectly. One of my favorite features is the list of Action Logs. If ever there is a mistake, it is very easy to go back through your action log and find the problem so you can fix it. I am very happy with this product!

Cons

I wish there was a little more helpful information given when setting up new products.

Reasons for Choosing Rezdy

Rezdy has many more features than any other product out there at this time.

Kate from Bay City Events

User friendly platform, great for tourism operators

We run a unique experience, which rezdy caters to perfectly. The voucher and codeword features are fantastic to allow us to run special promotions. Support is fantastic. Highly recommend this product for tourism and experience operators.

Pros

The functionality is well tailored and features allow for marketing campaigns.

Cons

Some features could be improved, but support is good.

Reasons for Choosing Rezdy

We used to outsource to ticketek but this meant that we didn't own our own data.

Response from Rezdy

Replied November 2020

Dear Kate, Many thanks for taking the time to provide us this review and we really appreciate your kind words. I am very glad to hear that you find our functionality useful to your business needs and also our support team has been helpful to you. We thrive to continue to make improvements to both our product and support. Kind Regards Hemant Malhotra Customer Service Manager

Tanya from Big Blue Collective

Good Variability

It works for us, we have a complicated tourism business with many different types of trips and rules that go with them. We find ways to get around the complications to make it work.

Pros

It was easy to understand and set up. It works great for us and forces parameters that we want in set bookings. Plenty of product options.

Cons

There is no archive feature, so if an employee leaves or you no longer have a resource, you are stuck with a long line of items you no longer need. If you delete it, it deletes the history. Also some things like taxes are all or nothing on a products which can mean making a huge number of products to accommodate difficult taxing systems (we have some things taxed and some not that would go on the same session)

Dee from Wine Diva Tours

RELIABLE SERVICE WITH GREAT SUPPORT

I have more time to do other tasks as clients find the booking system easy to use. I am able to complete the booking system entirely online without having to phone the clients as the system allows me to personalise the bookings. Reports are great to compare how the business is improving against the previous years, months, weeks. I am able to block out days that we are unable to take bookings.

Pros

Software is easy to use once you have received the training. Follow up support is excellent

Cons

Marketplace is hard to grasp and training is definitely required.

Reasons for Choosing Rezdy

Because Rezdy was already set up Trip advisor are hard to contact although their offer was attractive and cheaper I have no complaints about Rezdy except for the price rise.

Edemilson from Bem Sao Paulo

Beyond Tourism

Pros

This is a very flexible platform to be used not only for booking tours but for managing events and even an online store for gifts. The integration widget/your website allow you going beyond.

Cons

It's has to be creative to use the potencial of the tools. Not all are easy to customize and you need to spend a time to find the best solution that could work for you. But the not good part is the lack of payment integration with the Brazilian market.

Response from Rezdy

Replied November 2020

Dear Edemilson, Many thanks for taking the time to provide us your feedback, we really appreciate this. Regarding your feedback on the lack of payment integration options in your market, I will forward this feedback to our product team. Kind Regards Hemant Malhotra Customer Service Manager

Camilo from Panama Dive Center SA

Features are great, but be careful, the support if you have inconvenience with clients payments is 0

Rezdy is a fantastic platform but recently we had an inconvenience with a payment claim from a customer where we supply all the documents anyone can to support our case and Rezdy support toke more than 3 months to answer, treat me as a "problematic client", and never back up our case, we never receive any convincing email that confirms they read what we sent or claim, regardless the money is not the issue is the service and support they offer.

Pros

The flexibility to customize each product and constant updates that improve the platform software.

Cons

The lack of software integrations, like quickbooks

Reasons for Choosing Rezdy

Because we already set up everything on rezdy and it is difficult to set up again everything that we have in another platform.

BLOSSOM from H2O WATERSPORTZ

Industry: Maritime

Disaster for a busy business

Terrible! Overbooking, Calendar function not working, Birth dates customers entered were showing as born in 1800, online booking was kicking customers out after they entered all their info, there are so many issues you can not list them all. This is all something that began in May 2020 after using the system since 2018 without too many issues but when they started it was a complete malfunction on all fronts.

Pros

It was good for a while but it started malfunctioning in ever aspect of the software. Nothing could be done by customer service. I have tried for months with them not being able to fix the multiple problems within their system

Cons

Lack of customer service. Malfunctioning software.

Reasons for Choosing Rezdy

They appeared to be the most flexible for my business.

Reasons for Switching to Rezdy

PeekPro was not as diverse as Rezdy claimed to be.

Response from Rezdy

Replied September 2020

Dear Blossom, I am really sorry to hear about your recent experience with Rezdy regarding an ongoing issue with the set-up. I believe our customer service has already been in touch with you and we have been able to resolve some of the issues, while others are still in the process. Your feedback on the features that are currently not available on Rezdy is really valuable to us and we will make sure this is addressed to the right teams, based on the support ticket raised by you. If you do need any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to our customer service team directly. Kind Regards Hemant Malhotra Customer Services Manager

Frank from FW

Too many missing features

Test thoroughly before you go with rezdy. If you find some topics which are not satisfying your demands, be prepared that you will never get it implemented. I'm rezdy customer since 2016, I know what I'm talking about. I'm still with rezdy because I have too many products in there and my staff is trained to address the shortcomings of rezdy with a bunch of workarounds.

Pros

Rezdy is fairly easy to use, if you have products with fixed timings (e.g. tours that start at fixed times and have fixed durations). And if you only need english as language.

Cons

There are many cons: - no native multi-language support (e.g. emails can't be configured for different languages) - rental products with open timings (means the customer can enter the start and end time) are basically unmanageable. in addition rezdy has blocked resource management for rental products, so forget it to manage your rental equipment with rezdy - email handling is very bad: you don't see emails that where sent out (just the time stamp of sending, but not the content). You can't configure own email templates, you're stuck with the fixed set of email templates that rezdy has implemented. Say you need different emails for guided tours and for rentals, or different emails for different product status (pending, confirmed etc), rezdy does not offer a solution for this - handling of feature requests is very very poor. They even closed the forum for feature requests some months ago, with no substitution as of now. If you send them a request as email, they let you down most of the times, saying "we don't have this feature" and "there is no ETA when it will be implemented", and to top this behavior, your ticket is always being marked as "Solved", with no chance for you as a customer to follow up on open requests. Rezdy seems to think that if they replied in an unsatisfying way to the customer the topic is "solved" ....

Shelly from Fairmount Bicycles

Not designed for rentals. Might be fine for activities.

it exists. allows us to rent our bikes online. super disappointed with its functionality though.

Pros

The staff is nice. I don't really have anything else positive to say.

Cons

I'm not trying to be bad here - I just want to make sure that no one else expects Rezdy to be easy for their rental business. My biggest complaint is that it is very easy to NOT TAKE PAYMENT when making an internal order. They have a payment type called "credit card" that lets you type in a credit card number and then literally does nothing, but it'll be marked as paid. Rezdy does integrate with Stripe, and you can pay via credit card (which didn't take Discover until today, but that wasn't mentioned to me during the sales pitch) but it's easy to miss so make sure everyone's aware of that. You pay the set up fee, but you have to manually enter everything yourself. (This is the 3rd system I've used - both others would load everything on the back end for you, including reservations that had already been made). Because the system is not designed to take reservations for items that have different sizes, this took hours for me to do. Every bike size had to be entered individually, with its own rules for how much it costs per hour. If I want to make a small edit, I have to edit each individual bike size. You can block out entire days, but not a specific product. It's also very easy to overbook a product. There is no error message saying "hey, this product is fully booked for that day, are you sure you want to make this reservation?" Overall super disappointed and looking forward to switching.

Response from Rezdy

Replied August 2018

Hello there Shelly, We really appreciate that you have taken the time to provide us with some thoughtful feedback. I am sorry to hear you are still struggling with the integration of your Rezdy platform. I know you and I have spoken on the phone regarding some of the struggles you've been having and I wanted to let you know that I have personally bubbled up the not so intuitive payment processing when completing an internal booking. I hope to see that changing in the not too distant future along with some updates to the session creation process soon, so stay tuned! As far as the loading of products, we do offer some assistance with product loading, but it is currently a limited to 10 items. I will be sure to share your feedback in hopes of providing better options for you and your business in the near future. Should you have any questions or need any support, please do continue to reach out to our team. We are more than happy to help in anyway that we can!

Shane from Malibu Wine Hikes

I use rezdy for my hiking tour company and it has all the features i need to be eifficient.

Pros

The calendar and manifest are the best features of Rezdy and that is where I spend most of my time. They are constantly modifying the manifest options which really helps with my customer check-in and that is a time when everything needs to be seamless.

Cons

I wish Rezdy had an integration with When I Work so I could help track guides with their respective shifts.

Response from Rezdy

Replied July 2018

Hello there Shane, Thank you so much for your thoughtful feedback. I am pleased to hear that you are enjoying our platform and that it is making your business run more seamlessly. That is exactly what we aim to provide for our customers! Thank you for also including some feedback about an area you'd like us to improve on. Please rest assured that we are always working to improve our platform and I will be sure to present your feedback to our development team. Keep you eyes peeled for regularly occurring platform updates and our monthly webinars for some good Rezdy tips and tricks.

Chris from Kiwi Vibes

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Easy to use, great for our tour company

Overall it's been quite great. The product is really easy to use and modify from the back end, and our customers have confidence using it to book and pay on the front end. As mentioned, the design of the front end could do with updating/modernising.

Pros

The online marketplace and agent portals.

Cons

The front-end of the customer booking side of things is a little dated looking...

Reasons for Switching to Rezdy

Checkfront wasn't fit for purpose for our type of business/product. Rezdy is designed specifically for our type of product.

Clare from Pilgrim Sailing

Industry: Maritime

Rezdy makes my life easier

Overall Rezdy is not only fantastic software, which meets my needs, the customer support is greatenever I have an issue or a question.

Pros

A very comprehensive, easy to use software which makes managing booking and communicating with guests as seamless as it can be.

Cons

I have to log in every day. There are some additional "nice to have" features which I would like developed - e.g. improve gift cards and more, which would make me even happier.

Reasons for Choosing Rezdy

Functionality, ease of use and price (at that time)

Reasons for Switching to Rezdy

Constant Contact was suited to events not a tour company and our company was growing so we needed a better solution.

Hamish from TalkWalk

Delivering on their promise to date. Just what I was looking for.

Pros

From my initial approach to my ongoing use to date, the Rezdy team and system has been exactly what I could have hoped for in the sales system for my tourism business. They really understand the complexities of tourism, travel, sales and distribution! Friendly, professional, supportive, responsive and available.

Cons

From my experience to date, I'd like to see a bit more flexibility around blocking out a series of dates/times with unavailability. Right now amendments to dates/times are micro - which may not be a bad thing - but can be time consuming for what may otherwise be a relatively easy fix when you need to block out a week or so of activity.

Response from Rezdy

Replied May 2018

Hello there Hamish! Thanks for your review! Glad to hear you are having a great experience with us. Your feed back is very much appreciated as it really helps us grow and evolve. Stay tuned in the near future as the feature you are looking for regarding updating availability is coming soon. Keep an eye out for a webinar touching on this feature soon!

Kenneth from Greenling Enterprises llc

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

The right solution for small excursion operators.

The easy to use integration of this online reservation system with my website got me up and selling quick. Now after using the system for a few years i really appreciate the comprehensiveness of the system with a great calendar, communication,catalog, on and on it all works great. I bumped down on ease of use and customer support because i wanted a feature that is not currently available and my feature request hasn't gone anywhere. Overall a great system. Kenneth J Rear www.SitkaAlaskaOutfitters.com

Cons

Need to add ability to hide prices in catalog list view. This way you can track the customers interest without the outside influence of price.

Response from Rezdy

Replied October 2016

Thanks for your review! I sent you some custom CSS lines so you can hide the price on the catalog. Let me know how you go with that.

Danielle from Skytop Lodge

Straight forward and to the point.

I have no reason to genuinely complain about this product. Rezdy is easy to use and now that I have the hang of it, I am an activity reservation making machine! Thank you! :)

Pros

I like using Rezdy because there are so many different ways you can use it to book activity reservations quickly and easily. The calendars are very easy to read and using the filters has made it so much easier to find the specific time slots that are available.

Cons

The only thing I've come across with using Rezdy is that when more than one user is booking on it, unless you manly refresh the program, it won't show you the changes that were made automatically. This may just be how computer programs are but I just worry some times that it may show something as available when it really isn't.

Dominic from CoastXP

Most Comprehensive Booking Software for Tour Operators

I like the software, I use it daily, and the support is great!

Pros

- Easily able to schedule tour dates - Automated Emails - Channel management capabilities (saves so much time)

Cons

- The mobile dashboard is a little clunky

- Ease of use

Liz from Matakana Tours

Love it- I analysed several and choose this and have been very pleased

Saves time updating inventory on third party websites, ease of comunication in office, and to guides

Pros

Inventory link to Expedia, viator and many others, ease of use, online sales & calander, future agent links system, resource management so unable to over book, online help & video system is amazing!

Cons

Would be good to have more dashboard options... Not all new bookings pop up on dash board for us to tick they are processed and be aware of them as some are paid upon booking, but all get emailed through so we don't miss them. The set up was painful not because it is hard to use, just hard to get my brain around new things. A face to face support would be great to have and an option to have it set up for you I would have happily paid for that - Yeah!!