All Ezus Reviews

Selim

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 employees

Powerful and Complete Software for Trip Productions

My overall experience with Ezus has been overwhelmingly positive. It has transformed the way our agency operates, from planning to execution. The time saved in creating customized itineraries and managing suppliers has been invaluable, and the increase in request conversions by more than 50% is a testament to its effectiveness.

PROS

The most impressive aspect of Ezus is that it simplifies the travel planning process significantly. The platform helps us to create tailor-made trips quickly, which is a game-changer for travel agencies. The customizable and interactive program and itinerary builder allows for efficient automation, making the customization process a breeze. Another standout feature is the automated budget builder with its user-friendly interface and automatic margin configurations, which can be easily adjusted as needed. Above all, we really like the generation of personalized travel documents in multiple languages and the streamlined supplier management system is also a notable advantage that enhances the overall functionality of Ezus.

CONS

We should have switched to Ezus sooner.

Reason for choosing Ezus

The decision to go with Ezus was driven by its comprehensive set of features tailored specifically for travel agencies. The seamless integration of itinerary planning, budget management, document generation, and supplier handling in one platform was a significant factor. Additionally, the positive reviews from other travel experts and the no-commitment trial period made it an easy choice to at least explore what Ezus had to offer, and it did not disappoint.

Reasons for switching to Ezus

We switched because Ezus offered us more customization both on the software and also the final travel documents saving us valuable time.

Thank you very much for your detailed review of Ezus. It's a real pleasure to know that our software has considerably simplified your travel planning process and enabled you to quickly create tailor-made trips for your customers. We're delighted to hear that you particularly appreciate our features such as the customizable program and itinerary generator. We look forward to continuing our collaboration and contributing to your success.

Anne

Hospitality, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2024

A great improvement to our operations

Our experience with Ezus at Oasis Kite Trip has been highly positive. The software's user-friendly interface and extensive customization options have streamlined our operations and enhanced our professionalism. Automation features have reduced administrative tasks, boosting our efficiency and productivity. The cloud-based platform supports seamless collaboration, especially with international partners. While there are some areas for improvement, such as margin calculations, reservation overviews, and detailed daily activity calendars, we appreciate Ezus's responsiveness to our feedback and continuous updates. Overall, Ezus has been an invaluable asset, helping us deliver personalized travel experiences effectively.

PROS

Ezus has significantly streamlined our operations at Oasis Kite Trip with its user-friendly interface and intuitive design, making it easy for our team to adopt. The software offers extensive customization options, allowing us to create detailed and personalized travel plans that align with our brand. Automation features have reduced administrative tasks, enhancing our efficiency and productivity. The cloud-based platform facilitates seamless collaboration among team members and partners, while the comprehensive reporting and analytics provide valuable insights for informed decision-making. Additionally, the responsive and knowledgeable customer support ensures any issues are promptly resolved.

CONS

Despite its many advantages, Ezus has a few areas that could be improved. Some advanced features can be complex and may require additional training for full utilization, which could be a time investment for smaller teams. Additionally, certain personalization options are not available everywhere. For instance, there are some limitations in adjusting the calculation of margins, providing an overview of all reservations, and displaying a detailed calendar view of daily activities for each trip. However, we appreciate that the Ezus team is always receptive to our feedback, and the software is in constant development with several improvements released each month.

Reasons for switching to Ezus

We made the switch to Ezus primarily because of its customer service and the impressive visual presentation it offers for our clients. The software not only meets our operational needs but also enhances the overall client experience with beautifully designed and professional-looking travel documents.

Angeliki

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Reviewed July 2023

Was initially excited but...

They do not even give a trial period for you to see if the system is good for you and your business needs. Just a short demo (they show what they want only) and then they bombard you with emails to pay the subscription. And of course, no refund even if you reach out shortly after the purchase to tell them that this is not what you were looking for and expecting. Totally my fault though. When no free trial is offered that should gain suspicion. Anyway, this might work for lots of people but definitely does not work for me since I want something that is automated and makes my life easier not harder.

PROS

Very good support although I was appointed to a person that was new at Ezus and was not actually able to train me and answer my questions. When I contacted them with issues they immediately got back to me though. Some nice features but definitely the UI is outdated. I would be better off using Microsoft Word and PPT and Adobe PDF.

CONS

If you are looking for software in which you will be using Word, Excel, and PowerPoint using variables, then this is for you. Unfortunately, this is not the case for me. I wanted software that will get the hectic work of creating itineraries in Word and PPT off my shoulders and have a more intuitive system with an easy-to-use drag-and-drop builder that will present the trip plan in a beautiful way without any hassle. Ezus is not like that. You have to put tons of work into the system before it can work for you. Each Word and PPT has to be set by you with variables so that the final result appears properly - in many cases, it does not - like when a tour description is big I had to manually add a page and make sure that the description fits. If I did not do that the description would be a complete mess and the system does not add space automatically to fit the input lines. To be honest, the most frustrating part was the fact that during the presentation the person that was appointed to present the software never told me that I had to put so much work to set all the pre-set docs (word docs that are there, and ppt's) with variables to fit your needs. And what if I am not good with using variables and understanding how they should work? No one told me that the whole system is based on Microsoft (word & ppt). If I had known from the beginning I would have never paid - the very expensive price (way more expensive than competitive software doing the same or even better work).

Reasons for switching to Ezus

I needed a more robust system to help me handle my travel business end-to-end

Hello Angela, Thank you for your honest feedback, which I think deserves to be studied in depth by us. From your exchanges with our team, the real point was the modelling of your documents, which was neglected by one of our Account Managers. As we understand it, your expectation was to have a presentation generated directly without having to customise a document and to be able to modify the rendering online. Among our current 1,400 weekly users, generating documents in PPT, Word, Excel or PDF format is an essential requirement. And on Ezus, when configuring your account, customising your document templates allows you to have your own identity and design within your automatic travel documents. As the software is constantly evolving thanks to our in-house team of developers, we are currently working on improvements in this area thanks to your feedbacks. I'd like to take you through this stage together, and introduce you to all the other modules in the software that will satisfy you just as much!

Replied September 2023

Nicolas

A super-efficient daily companion

We had a traditional way of working and we wanted to automate and make our process more efficient. It took some time to find our bearings in this new environment, which was changing our usual way of working. But the tool is really excellent and has met our expectations. Customer service is fast and efficient.

PROS

We like Ezus for its simplicity and ease of use. We spent a lot of time integrating it into our internal operations. Today, it's an indispensable solution for monitoring our customers from the moment they make contact, to the creation of their trip and its completion.

CONS

It took us some time to integrate it. The solution is easy to use, but you have to understand the logic. It was complicated to adapt and use it in our own way.

Reason for choosing Ezus

We chose ezus because it covers the entire trip creation process and is so easy for our teams to use and set up.

Thank you very much for your review of Ezus. We're delighted to hear that our software has become an indispensable daily companion for your agency, enabling you to efficiently track your customers at every stage of their trip. We understand that integrating new software can take time and require you to adapt your working methods. However, we're pleased to see that despite these initial challenges, you've found Ezus to be excellent, and that it has met your expectations in terms of automation and efficiency. Thank you again for your trust and support. We look forward to continuing our collaboration and contributing to the success of your agency.

Alice

Reviewed September 2023

The software that meets our needs on many functionnalities

Great experience with this software since its beginnings ! It has allowed us to promote our commercial offers in a few clicks and get more market share. A lot of improvement has been made on functionalities thanks to the fact that they listen to our feedback. It is a tool that has great prospects for development and performance.

PROS

The ease of use during or everydays tasks. The ease of communicataion with an available and listening team. The creative possibilities on the different support. The few little details on functionnalities that make the diffrence with other software.

CONS

Behind the scenes there is a lot to consider and to implement, it requires a staff dedicated or very well trained and a rigorous work.The software can evoluate fast, we need to keep up for new functionality and evolve with it.

Reason for choosing Ezus

Good contact with the onwers.

Reasons for switching to Ezus

Our prevous software was to complicated and aging. We had no prospect on developpement or improvement.

Thank you very much for your detailed review of Ezus. It's a real pleasure to know that our software meets your needs across a wide range of functions, enabling you to promote your commercial offers with just a few clicks, helping you to gain market share. We're delighted to hear that you appreciate how easy it is to use Ezus on a daily basis, as well as the availability and attentiveness of our team. Your feedback is essential to enable us to constantly improve our software and add new features. We are proud of our long-standing collaboration with your agency, and are pleased to note that the good contact with our management was a determining factor in your choice of Ezus. We will continue to work hard to provide you with the best possible solutions and contribute to your success.

Roobens

Reviewed September 2023

Amazing software!

I've been using Ezus for a year now and I love it! It's very easy to use (and I'm not a techie guy!), their training session was very clear and they're very reactive when I need help. Overall, everything goes smoothly. I'm saving so much time now creating offers, sending quotes, invoices, etc. Great experience using this software!

PROS

Creating offers is probably the most impactful feature. You can do it so easily, and it looks great! Customers are "wowed" when they see it, and converting them is easier!

CONS

No, everything is fine for now. It just needs a bit of time to "master" the software but it's definitely not hard.

We're delighted to read your enthusiastic review of Ezus and thank you for sharing your positive experience with our software. It's a real pleasure to know that creating offers is the feature that has the most impact for you, and that your customers are impressed with the result, making it easier for them to convert. We attach great importance to our team's responsiveness when our customers need help, and we're delighted to know that you appreciate our support. Your satisfaction is our top priority. It's a pleasure to see how much time you save by using Ezus to create offers, send quotes, invoices and more. We will continue to work hard to provide you with the best possible solutions and contribute to your success.

Laurence

Hospitality, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2021

Important step into modern travel buisness

Ezus is a very smart tool for a new generation of travel operators who use web to sell and produce taylor made trips. Prize may be high for a small business but I am trustfull it will help follow us and support us in developpment . Why ? not only for the technic but because of the great capacity of the team to leasten to users , to take all tips in consideration, to correct, adapt, improve ....and follow the needs of their users . We count on you EZUS for our success

PROS

Ezus is a very challenging soffware , it made us change a lots of habits , way of work, long and heavy process .... it bring us to a real revolution not only as a new tool but also as to adopt a performing way of working .

CONS

It seemed impossible to understand and handle at the beginning , with a young, smart and very quick team as support. but they knew how to adapt and take time to explain

Thank you for your detailed review of Ezus. We're delighted to hear that our software has enabled you to take an important step in modernizing your travel business. It's a real pleasure to see that Ezus has led you to a real revolution, not only as a new tool, but also by helping you to adopt a high-performance way of working. We understand that getting to grips with Ezus may have seemed difficult at first, but we're delighted that our responsive team was able to adapt and take the time to explain how the software works. We particularly appreciate your confidence in our team and its ability to listen to users, take on board all advice, and correct, adapt and improve the software according to our customers' needs. Rest assured that we will continue to work hard to contribute to your success.

Sandra

Reviewed October 2021

A new user conquered!

The team is top, nice, pleasant and always available. I had to report a small technical failure, a message on the chat and 10 minutes later it was fixed! I have never had the chance to know this until now! Well done to them. As we use Ezus, if we notice a point that could be improved, we just sent a message on the chat and the info came up just as quickly. Marvellous.

PROS

I have been using it for only a month and I am delighted. It is ergonomic, easy to handle although it has tons of features and visually pleasant to use on a daily basis. Everything seems to me to be just a click away, you can easily find the information you need. Simplified case tracking. Customizable and very beautiful presentations. Integrates very well with my existing processes. I haven't used everything yet, but at the moment I'm 100% happy. The customer interface is fabulous and interactive. They can leave a comment, thanks to Ezus the modification is done in 2 steps 3 movements and is also easily reported on the customer interface.

CONS

I do not have enough recoil for the negative points. I am gradually learning to use it. What I would really like is that the secure payment by CBVAD is integrated either by email and / or SMS or from the customer area. It had been announced to me for this period but it would seem that this is not the case and I regret it.

Thank you for your enthusiastic review of Ezus after a month's use. We're delighted to hear that you appreciate the ergonomics, ease of use and visually pleasing appearance of our software on a daily basis. It's gratifying to see that Ezus integrates seamlessly into your existing processes and simplifies the tracking of your files. Thank you again for your confidence. We will continue to do our utmost to provide you with the best possible solutions.

Emeline

Reviewed September 2021

A great partner for hands-made travel agency

It's a timesaver everyday.

PROS

I really like to present the customer part. You can manage as you want to and have a perfect visual. It's my favorite part.

CONS

I think, the less working about this software is the accounting part. But I pretty sure that will be the next point team Ezus will work on it.

Thank you for your review of Ezus. We are delighted to know that our software is an excellent partner for your custom travel agency. It's a real pleasure to see that the customer section is your favorite feature, allowing you to manage as you wish and have a perfect visual rendering. It's gratifying to learn that Ezus saves you time on a daily basis. Our aim is to provide you with a powerful and intuitive tool to optimize your business and simplify your management. Thank you again for your confidence. We'll continue to do everything in our power to offer you software that's ever more complete and tailored to your needs.

avenet

Reviewed January 2022

Easy-to-use software and very available support team

PROS

Usefull tool for those who want to work quickly, making good-looking programs with personalized services adapted to the initial request It is also a good and easy-to-use suppliers database

CONS

I often ask for new dynamic variables and development department is responsive

Thank you for your review of Ezus. We are delighted to hear that you find our software easy to use and that you appreciate the availability of our support team. It's a real pleasure to see that Ezus enables you to work quickly, to create attractive programs with customized services tailored to the initial request, and to have an efficient and user-friendly supplier database. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we will continue to work hard to provide you with the best possible solutions.

Valerie

Excellent logiciel

Logiciel intuitif, efficace avec un support excellent

PROS

gain de temps - automatisation du travail - relation clients améliorée - paiements en ligne - une gestion plus sûre

CONS

prendre le temps de se forme au début afin d'utiliser le plein potentiel du logiciel

Reason for choosing Ezus

Equipe dynamique à l'écoute Technique performante

Reasons for switching to Ezus

Notre ancien logiciel n'était pas assez performant

Nous vous remercions sincèrement pour votre avis positif sur Ezus. Nous sommes ravis de savoir que notre logiciel vous a permis de gagner du temps, d'automatiser votre travail, d'améliorer vos relations clients et de sécuriser votre gestion. Nous nous efforçons de rendre Ezus le plus intuitif possible et nous sommes heureux de constater que vous avez trouvé notre support excellent. Votre satisfaction est notre priorité et nous continuerons à travailler dur pour vous fournir les meilleures solutions possibles. Encore merci pour votre confiance. We strive to make Ezus as intuitive as possible, and we're delighted that you've found our support excellent. Your satisfaction is our priority and we will continue to work hard to provide you with the best possible solutions. Thank you again for your confidence.

Ralph

Events Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2021

Fabrication de devis avec proposition

Grace à EZUS, on peut maintenant faire des présentations complètes et agréables aux clients.

PROS

Globalement bien pensé pour faire des propositions de qualité pour des offres de voyages et/ou d'évenements.

CONS

Au début, apprentissage un peu douloureux ! mais si on se force plusieurs fois à visionner toutes les aides (bien faites) via les videos, ça rentre au fur et à mesure. Il faut pratiquer EZUS et surtout ne pas etre pressé au début, sinon on sortira n'importe quoi ! Il faut AVANT TOUT bien avoir accès à tous les documents/informations/photos de votre agence pour pouvoir les copier facilement. Cela servira à construire les futures "cartes postales" des services que vous allez mettre dans les nouveaux devis. Handicap: Pour mieux appréhender, je pense qu'il faut avoir été formé auparavant à Keynote/PowerPoint ainsi qu'à Numbers/Excel, cela sera un atout. Ezus est construit autour de moteurs API reliés entre eux au sein d'AWS et de Google Drive et cela complique la vision des étapes et des procédures. Il manque des améliorations d'export en "Apple/Numbers" sinon en Windows/Excel, ça roule bien. Il manque aussi la possibilité d'envoyer via email, les demandes de Dispo/Réservations/Bons de Commandes directement aux fournisseurs, étant donné que les textes et prix sont déjà saisi et que la fonction d'envoi de couriel existe déjà dans les fournisseurs !

Reason for choosing Ezus

Dans le monde d'aujourdhui avec les réseaux sociaux, ou les futurs prospects ne savent plus lire OU ne lisent qu'en travers ET que si on ne propose pas de devis comprenant des photos/vidéos, on va vite se retrouver à la traine par rapport à la concurrence. D'après EZUS, on aurait 40% de chance supplémentaire de capter un futur prospect par une présention en image + texte. Alors pourquoi pas tester et utiliser EZUS ?

Merci pour votre avis détaillé sur Ezus. Nous sommes heureux de savoir que notre logiciel vous permet de créer des propositions de qualité pour vos offres de voyages et d'événements. Nous comprenons que l'apprentissage initial ait pu être un peu difficile, mais nous apprécions que vous ayez pris le temps de visionner nos vidéos d'aide. Nous travaillons constamment à l'amélioration de l'expérience utilisateur pour rendre Ezus plus intuitif. Nous sommes ravis qu'Ezus vous permette de réaliser des présentations complètes et agréables pour vos clients. Dans un monde où les réseaux sociaux dominent, il est essentiel de proposer des devis attractifs pour se démarquer de la concurrence. Encore merci pour votre retour. Nous continuerons à tout mettre en œuvre pour vous fournir les meilleures solutions possibles.

Nadège

Reviewed June 2021

J'ai enfin trouvé le logiciel que j'attendais !

Ezus est un logiciel performant, synthétique et surtout intuitif et simple d'utilisation. Une fois la prise en main effectuée, il m'a permis de centraliser mes produits, packages et autres prestations au même endroit, et d'être plus efficace dans le montage et la création de nouveaux produits. Il m'a aussi apporté un gain de temps considérable pour envoyer les propositions rapides aux clients. En bref, une automatisation des processus qui facilite le travail.

PROS

- La possibilité de créer et d'adapter entièrement les propositions aux clients (mise en page des slides de présentation, planning, budget et choix des documents à envoyer...) - La partie "espace client" qui est en fait un mini site internet fait pour le client et généré automatiquement à partir des éléments crées dans la proposition. Cette fonctionnalité est un vrai plus pour se démarquer. - Les fonctionnalités de suivi des dossiers / clients / fournisseurs - La génération des factures - L'aide et le suivi de l'équipe Ezus

CONS

- La transformation de documents déjà existants pour les adapter au format pris en charge par le logiciel

Reason for choosing Ezus

Après avoir utilisé deux autres types de logiciels dédiés aux agences de voyages qui étaient soit trop complexes soit pas adaptés aux besoins de mon agence réceptive, la démonstration d'utilisation d'Ezus m'a entièrement convaincue !

Nous sommes ravis que vous ayez trouvé en Ezus le logiciel que vous attendiez ! C'est un plaisir de savoir que vous appréciez la personnalisation des propositions, l'espace client unique et les fonctionnalités de suivi et de génération de factures. Nous sommes heureux qu'Ezus vous ait permis de centraliser vos produits, de gagner en efficacité et de faciliter votre travail grâce à l'automatisation des processus. Votre retour sur la transformation des documents existants nous aide à améliorer continuellement notre plateforme. Votre satisfaction est notre priorité, et nous sommes fiers qu'Ezus ait su répondre aux besoins spécifiques de votre agence réceptive, là où d'autres logiciels ont échoué. Merci pour votre confiance et votre soutien. Nous continuerons à travailler dur pour vous fournir les meilleures solutions possibles.

Olivier

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2022

Think it twice before paying

The are supposed to offer a month by month offer or a yearly offer. I took the demo and I kind of liked it. I asked if I could try the software before commiting to the full year payment and the answer was no; that only option was to pay the full year which I did (and it is not cheap). Then I realize too many functions were lacking and the software is not was I was expected. This is not what I needed and I pay a full year for nothing. When I exposed that to the manager they denied to refund me. So before you commit, make sure you try it and it answers your needs.

PROS

- Ezus is on the clouds and pretty functional and easy - final result is very good (look and design of the itineraries)

CONS

Still very new and lack of many functions. You will use Ezus to get nice itineraries but you will still need spreadsheets to follow all the day by day since you don't get solid reports or providers managment. There are still many bugs (the team is happy to help but it is frustrating). No cell phone app (and the website is not suitable for cell phone screens) which is anoying since in tourisme you often have to work on week ends and you don't really want to open the computer to just check some info on your clients.

Thank you for your valuable feedback which allows us to constantly improve our production software. Since your feedback in Q1 2022 we have added many new features such as multi-language management, fixed prices in your quotes and corrected 2-3 malfunctions. On this subject I invite you to follow What's new at Ezus? with our latest developments. We strive to integrate and prioritise the demands of all our 300 travel agencies in our product roadmap. Indeed, there is no mobile application yet on Ezus, it's accessible up to the Ipad. We enjoyed talking to you and were sad to hear about your request for a refund during your subscription. Once again, we proposed a commercial offer from the beginning and during your specific request we solved part of your needs while providing a second commercial gesture despite the contract you signed specifying our annual rates. Nevertheless we take into account this commercial failure with you and will be more vigilant in the future.

Replied June 2022

Marina

Reviewed March 2022

Retour sur logiciel Ezus

A jour d'aujourd'hui, un suivi plus clair et efficace de nos clients se fait grâce à ce logiciel. Nous observons une nette amélioration dans nos relances/concrétisations de ventes.

PROS

L'aspect moderne et intuitif du logiciel en facilite son utilisation.

CONS

Peut-être manque-t-il une solution de paiement en ligne directement par nos clients ? Cela faciliterait les transactions et augmenterai la confiance du côté de nos voyageurs.

Reason for choosing Ezus

Parce que le logiciel précédent présentait une interface beaucoup plus ancienne avec moins de fonctionnalités. Nous ne pouvions pas réellement adapté nos propositions et/ou nos documents de voyages au public concerné, ce qui est le cas avec Ezus.

Merci pour votre avis sur Ezus. Nous sommes ravis de savoir que vous appréciez l'aspect moderne et intuitif de notre logiciel, qui en facilite l'utilisation. Nous avons pris bonne note de votre suggestion concernant l'intégration d'une solution de paiement en ligne pour vos clients, et l'avons directement intégré sur les espaces clients ! Il est gratifiant d'apprendre qu'Ezus vous permet un suivi plus clair et efficace de vos clients, et que vous observez une nette amélioration dans vos relances et concrétisations de ventes. C'est précisément notre objectif : vous aider à optimiser votre activité et à atteindre vos objectifs commerciaux.

Olivier

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2023

After one year of use

We have greatly improved the presentation of programmes, streamlined relations between departments (reservations and operations) and significantly reduced working time.

PROS

Very complete, very powerful application, more complete than its competitors After-sales service in French

CONS

Not always very intuitive - requires training

Thank you for your feedback after a year of using Ezus. We are delighted that you find our application complete, powerful and superior to the competition, and that you are satisfied with our after-sales service in French. We understand that some features may require training, and we're working to improve the user experience. We welcome your suggestions to help us make Ezus even more intuitive. We're delighted to hear that Ezus has enabled you to optimize your program presentation, streamline your internal processes and significantly reduce your working time. That's our main aim: to help you become more efficient. Your satisfaction remains our priority, and we'll continue to do our utmost to provide you with the best solutions. Thank you for your trust and loyalty.

Dylan