What are Lola users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Lola software through verified user reviews

• icon"Trawling through connecting flights and finding the best option is always tedious and time-consuming, but Lola makes that super easy."
  • icon"It's intuitive, friendly, and backed by great human support at every turn."
  • icon"AND if you don't include your loyalty rewards numbers, they reach out to make sure you didn't forget."
  • icon"When a delayed flight meant I would miss a connection, I had to re-book directly with the airline."
  • icon"If there's anything to dislike about Lola, it would be that they don't have an application for personal use (yet 🤞)."
  • icon"Sometimes the merging with Expensify is a bit dodgy, but it usually sorts itself out."

Browse all Lola Reviews

• Have you used Lola and would like to share your experience with others?

Heather

Industry: Music

Super Easy to Use, Best Customer Service Ever

Working for a company of 200 employees internationally can make reporting and knowing where my employees are at any given time difficult. The fact that I can forward Lola flights and hotels that were booked outside of their website for a Live Map of where anyone is at any time and have the reporting to help us calculate our actual travel expenses is absolutely magnificent!

Pros

The customer service. Everything about them is absolutely wonderful; every single person has been super kind and eager to help. Not having to call airlines to make changes is life-saving. The reporting and the maps of where everyone is at any given time is absolutely wonderful as it enables us to know if we have any employees in a specific area should I crisis occur. I also quite enjoy being able to bundle the trips, as I often book many people for the same trip, and being able to create Trips in Lola to keep it all organized is so much nicer than dealing with 10+ separate flight and hotel bookings! Also, the ability to add loyalty programs in order to easily get travel rewards is fantastic as well!

Cons

Occasionally some airlines are cheaper when directly booked from their website. Sometimes the website is a little slow when searching. I would love to be able to mix airlines when booking round trip or multi-flights, and I think it would be great if we could book for more than one person at a time.

Laura

Lola makes booking travel easy!

Lola has been great! Booking travel is a timely process but having everything basically in one portal that is easy to use has made it easier than I thought it could be. I truly appreciate these people and this program - it has made my job much easier!!

Pros

I like that the software is user friendly and you dont have to be super tech saavy to navigate it! The 24/7 concierge service has legit been a life saver and is definitely worth the price of this portal by ITSELF. They answer in a timely fashion and are able to help solve any last minute issues or unforseen events with ease and grace. They make my job a lot easier and less stressful for travel - it is so appreciated!!

Cons

Rental car bookings just became available which is great but I requested someone to schedule a time to go over this part of the portal with me and I still havent heard back. I am unsure of how this new addition will work with our corporate accounts set up with direct billing.

Josh

Good product and value

Pros

The app makes it simple and easy to book and organize travel for teams

Cons

When searching there are some bugs with the filters that make it difficult to find what you’re looking for and takes longer

Lucy

Their support is top notch!

It has helped to take the stress out of looking for travel options and needing to get reimbursed for tickets. The added bonus of having their team on standby in case anything goes wrong is a big weight off my shoulders too!

Pros

Their support is awesome, and it was great to have someone to turn to when flights got delayed. Sadly, they couldn’t help me with checking in (I would’ve done it myself anyway) or booking me on a new flight when I missed my connection because of the weird relationship between British Airways and American Airlines. But the woman on support tried her best and was super helpful telling me where I needed to go to rebook and which flights had availability. She gave me the info I needed to rebook on a flight that was only a few hours away instead of 12 hours away.

Cons

I did find it odd that I had no access to an itinerary or any e-ticket #s, so when it did come to check in, I had no reference that worked. I had to log in to the AA website to retrieve my booking ref. I also find the search a little buggy sometimes and I'd love to have access to the iPhone app from the UK.

Chad

Customer Service is Key when traveling

I travel a lot for my business and We started using Lola on Jan 1st. Lets just say they blow every travel agency out of the water. Their customer service is amazing. No matter time of day or night week days or weekends they are amazing. One instance, is a flight was over sold I had a confirmed ticket but once it was over sold the flight company first asked me if I would be willing to catch a flight the next morning. When I told them I could not they told me I did not have a choice. Since I am a bigger person and cannot fit in the seat with the arms down they told me I was not getting on the flight. I called Lola to see what we could do. I had to be at a customer site the next morning at 7:00 am and the flight did not get in until 8:30 am and was an hour drive to the customer. So I had to go that night. Keep in mind this was on St. Patty's day. Lola went out of their way to get me on a flight. Since there was not another option they purchased me a first class ticket on their dime, and because of that allowed me to get to my customer on time. Customer service at its best when they do anything to help you out.

Pros

Easy of use, very easy to book, chat for customer service, customer service as a whole is amazing.

Cons

Nothing, I have not found one thing I did not like about this software or this company

Eden

Relieve yourself from the burdens of travel

Pros

Booking flights, especially for a large team, is more often than not an arduous and terrible time. Lola.com makes this as pain free as possible. Their interface is a delight to use (unlike every airline) and their app helps us get booked within minutes. In addition to this, if something were to go awry during travel, Lola's support team are absolutely fantastic and genuinely care. There's no need to look anywhere else.

Cons

This is as minor as can be however seat reservations don't appear to always make it through to the airline. Doesn't really matter, just sort it at check in.

Lola is easy to use and time-saving!

This helped simplify the flight booking process for myself and many other team members. I think it made the tracking and expense side of traveling for work easier for the financial + employee experience side of the company. I highly recommend trying out Lola!

Pros

I love that the interface was easy to easy and flights could be found quickly. Lola's sorting and filtering features worked well; without any hiccups. I also really just absolutely love Lola's support because they're helpful, quick and definitely friendly. I felt that my questions were completely answered and I didn't have any concerns. The whole process was very convenient and it was much more simple than dealing with an expense report.

Cons

I can't think of much. I didn't like that cheaper airlines like Southwest or Allegiant weren't immediately available in the flight searches. I know that may be something that becomes available and would be more of a feature request, anyway. No complaints here overall!

Justin

Simplicity In Mind

Pros

I love the interface. It's clean, simple, and fast. If you've ever had the displeasure of using any travel booking site, you know that these are not words that can be prescribed to those platforms. Lola also has features that make it simple to travel. For instance, sending emails to remind me to check-in, or better yet, asking if they can check-in for me!

Cons

If there's anything to dislike about Lola, it would be that they don't have an application for personal use (yet ). I would love to see a personal version for vacation and stuff like that.

Luka

Life's easy with Lola

Booking travel can be painful, especially for a whole team. Lola steps in and makes the process a breeze. Lola is the first thing I'll recommend to anyone needing a travel-booking solution for their company/team.

Pros

Trawling through connecting flights and finding the best option is always tedious and time-consuming, but Lola makes that super easy. If plans change at the last minute, everything is taken care of in no time at all.

Cons

There's honestly nothing I can really think of that I dislike about the platform

Elly T.

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Really easy to use, intuitive

Pros

It's intuitive, friendly, and backed by great human support at every turn. Got introduced to Lola for work and figured I'd put up with another clunky travel-booking software. Pleasantly surprised that it works so well (goodbye Concur) and can all be done in one app. I've started using Lola to book personal travel as well, since it does a better job than I can do by scanning Google Flights.

Cons

I find the flight-booking interface to be more intuitive than the one for hotels -- I don't book a ton of hotels when traveling so it's not a huge deal to me, but if I was I could see the strengths of the flight-booking side outshining the hotels part.

Dylan

Amazing Support and Easy to Use

With Lola my company is using them to help with managing 30+ flights being coordinated to get everyone back to our headquarters when we fly our remote employees back to HQ. Each person individually books their flights, but can pay for it with a pre-saved company card so no individually knows the credentials, but nobody has to front the cost and get reimbursed (which would stink!).

Pros

What I enjoy most about Lola is their customer support, which actively reaches out and offers services like checking in on your behalf, and automatically detecting if your flight was delayed or you'll miss a site– then booking you on an alternative option as soon as possible to make traveling a breeze.

Cons

I'd be hard-pressed to think of anything negative about Lola so far. I've used them a few times and I've had zero issues, with the experience being *better* every time that I use it, if anything.

Excellent customer and easy to use software

My interaction with all Lola staff has been positive and have been impressed with them.

Pros

I was initially skeptical of needing travel software as I'm very self sufficient with travel bookings, however the customer service has been outstanding. I have found myself in situations where my flight was delayed and would have missed my connection but Lola concierge immediately rebooked me onto another flight while I was still on the first one. Having their assistance and someone watching over your booking has been very helpful.

Cons

There was some initial issues with not seeing all available flights on the search, but due to the good customer service, our feedback was appreciated and the filters adjusted.

Excellent support, improving experience for international travel.

My company are able to enter credit card information for me to use, so I no longer need to be reimbursed when I travel for work.

Pros

Lola's support team are among the best I've used - very responsive and helpful. I'm a very thorough person, and I hugely appreciated their attention to detail when helping me to book my flights.

Cons

The search function can be a bit slow, and sometimes flights that I can find by going directly to the airline don't appear. (However, their super support team were able to book me on the exact flights I wanted.) When a delayed flight meant I would miss a connection, I had to re-book directly with the airline. Other people's experience has been that Lola have re-booked on their behalf, but I think that this may not have been possible for me (yet?) because I was flying internationally.

Geno

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Perfect travel app

Recently we've had the perfect storm of airport closures the beginning of Spring Break bad weather and difficulty getting any flights. The young ladies at Lola were not only able to find me a flight with much better times and to get me home early. They were also able to cancel my previously booked flight through Delta Airlines and get me a full refund for that flight. True excellence

Pros

The best part of this app is the chat feature. You actually just speak to a human. Other travel apps that have been used in the past you always seem to speak to a robot that tells you to go to the frequent asked questions. So far with Lola I have always spoke to a person and they've always been extremely helpful.

Cons

I've only been using Lola for a short time now. But I have zero dislikes

Lucas

Industry: Computer Networking

Best service for work flight bookings

Pros

Its ease of use for booking flights along with my colleagues. It is definitely the best service out there.

Cons

None at the moment. I believe this to be the most solid choice.

Great customer service - Easy, simple and functional interface.

Our business has been using Lola.com for our travel bookings for the last 6 months. As a remote employee, I am able to search the airlines flights, put in seating preferences and can book travel through my company account. The best part is the customer service which is proactive and always fast.

Pros

Easy to use. Saves airline, seating & other travel preferences which makes it quick and easy to self service travel arrangements. I am a remote employee and this allows my company to give me the tools to book my own flights.

Cons

Nothing - It is very functional and serves a great purpose.

Justin

Ease of use and everything in the one place!

Firstly, the Lola customer service team is absolutely fantastic. They were able to answer all our questions and come up with solutions in a timely manner. It made booking flights for our company retreat, for our remote employees a breeze.

Pros

Lola is simple to use with a very intuitive interface. Our team was able to book all the flights for our company retreat and had quick access to itineraries along with flight details.

Cons

There isn't anything I disliked about Lola and we'll be looking to use this more in the future.

Win

A friend that looks out for your travel convenience

I've booked 4 flights using Lola so far and they have been positive. The most memorable experience was when I contacted Lola support regarding a change in my itinerary. They helped me squared things up right away and even ended the Chat with taco gifs. Come on, tacos!

Pros

The ease of booking when all my preferred travel detail are saved on my profile. Booking flights can be as easy as one two three. The support team at Lola is what makes this app stellar! They look out for your best interests by taking pro-active actions when incidents happen with the flights.

Cons

The search function for flights as I'm more used to the interface like Skyscanner, Momondo, and Hopper.

Jonathan

Lola is a dream to use!

Being able to book and rebook flights with different airlines from one place, using my company profile is great! I love that Lola is there day and night to help rebook me for different flights if I am delayed or my flight is canceled. Their customer service is world class!

Pros

It's beautiful and so easy to use. Knowing that I have someone just a chat away to help if I need assistance provides peace of mind!

Cons

I honestly don't recall any negatives. The app and service are amazing. Seriously.

Kate

LOVE lola!

Lola has helped to lighten my to-do list by always remembering to check me in for flights, help me book another flight when a flight gets delayed or cancelled, and also update me on any issues with hotel reservations. All of my rewards program information is stored in lola so I know I'll always get points for my travel. When you have a lot of balls in the air at once, like I usually do, lola helps keep me organized and on track for all of my travel needs.

Pros

Lola is super user friendly. I travel a lot for work and lola has really streamlined the booking process for me. Their travel assistants check me in for flights and work out any delay/cancellation issues that may come up. They've really helped to take a few items off my to-do list.

Cons

My only con/suggestion would be that they include Amtrak train travel as well.

Tim

Industry: Machinery

Easily Manage Travel Expenses

Managing trip expenses and monitoring travel costs has become very simple. It's also simplified our company travel policies since it can all be managed within the application. If there are ever any questions, the customer support is always on top of things.

Pros

Travel expense management was very much simplified using this software. Being able to book flights for folks on the road has also made it easier for our busy field staff.

Cons

Utilizing the flight search function was frustrating at first. It took a while to get used to being very specific with your search.

Brendan

Great for fast growing teams

We have been using Lola for a few years when there were only a few people traveling. Today we have 10x that number of people traveling and it is a breeze for our team to manage. Lola helped us with that growth by taking care of the daily travel headaches across a much larger team

Pros

By far my favorite feature in Lola is the in-app-chat. I can't remember how many times a flight was delayed or canceled and how the Lola team was able to save the day via chat.

Cons

Sometimes we book trains which are outside of their app today, only a con because I have to deal with other websites

Alexis

Lola has been wonderful

Lola.com has been amazing. The team has been very responsive and incredibly helpful. They have allowed us to expand on our reporting process without causing extra steps for our travelers. The platform is very easy to use and easy to understand. Our team didn't have time for lengthy booking processes with a traditional agency. They needed something fast paced with reservations that were easy to modify on the fly.

Pros

The platform intuitive and incredibly easy to use

Cons

I would really like a partnership feature to provide users with deals and discounts

Meagan

Love Lola

This has saved us time and money as a company. Prior to Lola I was personally booking all travel for our company. Now I can simply invite new team members to the platform and they can book their own travel without worrying about staying with budget, as we were easily able to setup guidelines within the site.

Pros

The platform is easy to navigate and as an admin, super easy to setup with our team. What I love most about Lola is their customer service. They are ALWAYS there to answer any questions and even provide updates regarding any sort of flight changes. AND if you don't include your loyalty rewards numbers, they reach out to make sure you didn't forget.

Cons

I haven't come across anything that I don't like.

Jake

Makes work travel so easy!

Lola makes booking travel for work simple. I can log in with my work account, and a few minutes later, I'm all set. With any travel issues, I've had, their team is one step ahead of me rebooking canceled flights making the whole process a breeze.

Pros

Very easy to use, and their customer support is the best!

Cons

Nothing but good things so far, their team goes above and beyond to make work travel easy.

Lola