All Routespring Reviews

Sadman

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Reviewed April 2021

The most convenient travel app I’ve ever used.

Well, getting instant results for making a trip is the unique feature of them even if you book at the last hour. This makes them the best travel support inside the USA. I didn't find this feature on many popular agencies. But Routespring does the best job in this scenario. That's why I always recommend and use it for both planned and emergency schedules.

PROS

This is the most user convenient travel app I have ever used in my entire professional career. The most amazing side of Routspring is that it searches travel options according to my personal travel preferences. That makes choosing my travel options so much easy and more time-saving. As for my work, I just open the app and choose my destination in just a few taps, and the trip is ready. It understands the user algorithm so well, and the first impression is their application and easy to use interface that attracts me more than other travel planners.

CONS

Nothing that I can think of. But I have used their app as a traveler. I am not sure how it works for our company admins.

Samuel

Tobacco, 201-500 employees

Routespring Admin Review

Easy to use and manage. Simple price control and approval system. Consistent communication.

PROS

Great Customer Service and Account Management. Able to make changes a process updates on short-timelines. Competitive rates and consistent communication on how to bring costs down.

CONS

Reporting can be improved, but any requests we have made on this front have been quickly implemented or fixed by their product team.

Reasons for switching to Routespring

At the time Trip Actions did not have sufficient price controls or out of policy approval process for us to continue using them.

Thank you for taking the time to post a detailed review. We are glad to hear about your great experience in using our product & service.

Glenn

Tobacco, 201-500 employees

E-Cig

PROS

This software is mediocre at best. I believe the ratings on their hotels or way off and also the car rentals could be better

CONS

Hotel ratings they need to do for the check ups with this hotel chains.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us continue to improve our product & service. We're sorry you found our hotel ratings were off. One of our product experts will reach out to you to understand any specific case you are referring to. We appreciate your patience while we work on this.

Travis

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2022

Ease of use and Problem Solver

It has been great. There were features implemented to meet our needs and Anup is a great problem solver to meet the customer needs.

PROS

The software meets the needs without being overly complicated and is easy to use. Some other platforms we tested had fancy features that complicated the booking and ended up causing errors

CONS

Sometimes options are not found, but customer service is always able to resolve.... but you don't always want to reach out to customer service

Reason for choosing Routespring

Simplicity

Reasons for switching to Routespring

Platforms were too complicated and didn't have what we needed

Matt

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Reviewed November 2021

Extremely easy to implement and can start to book travel within minutes.

PROS

It was very easy to get started with Routespring. There were no unneccessary phone calls or demos. I quickly setup the policy and invited users, and they were able to book travel immediately.

CONS

Since we have been using Routespring, they have added several new features. When we first started with them, there was not an option to book travel for a teammate. Routespring quickly added this feature which was important and useful to our Company.

Reason for choosing Routespring

We chose Routespring because we could start to use it immediately.

Replied November 2021

double thumbs up

I use Routespring to find my travel options effortlessly.

PROS

I frequently travel to visit potential clients and customers to gather and analyze their technical requirements. I find Routespring's product very user-friendly, especially in terms of finding the right options to avoid conflicting schedules - I'm able to search flights based on my preferred time of arrival or departure. Even Google doesn't do that - that's why "double thumbs up"

CONS

Car rental search could be made easier, but it doesn't bother me

Reviewed July 2021

No brainer best travel app.

PROS

I like it when you don't have to think too much in making decisions. I travel frequently and finding the right itinerary for my travel was always a challenge. But ever since I started using Routespring, things have become much simpler - they know what I prefer, automatically apply any of my available travel credits, and allow booking with a central corporate card without me having to pay anything out of pocket.

CONS

Prepaid hotel inventory doesn't allow earning hotel loyalty rewards.

Nadeem

Accounting, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2021

Simple and effective travel management

The Automated approval process saves time Their Great customer service means great employee satisfaction and Very easy to configure company settings

PROS

Account manager listens to the customer feedback and executes enhancements which significantly improves our experience with their product and service in general

CONS

“Cannot really think of any” But Dashboard can be prettier

Replied April 2021

Miguel

Consumer Goods, 1 employee

Reviewed June 2021

Amazing

It helps me manage my travel more efficiently.

PROS

It automatically does a lot of stuff and I don’t have to worry about many small things. I automatically see what I’d prefer most on the top. My expense receipt is automatically submitted to my account. If I have any unused travel credits, it will automatically apply those to my next flight without me having to remember. That’s just best for me. But over all I think has a lot of potential

CONS

I can’t think of any. It's a very charming product and service.

501-1,000 employees

Used less than 12 months

Reviewed August 2021

Nothing goes out of pocket

PROS

RouteSpring allows my company to set up a common credit credit that we all travelers use to book our travel. Previously, we had to pay most of the travel out of pocket and these used to be huge expenses to wait for reimbursements. But now we don't have to go through the reimbursement process and that's a great relief.

CONS

I wish we can process all the meals and incidentals through RouteSpring. But that's probably too much to ask.

Catherine

Non-Profit Organization Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2022

Excellent Experience - Highly Recommend!

The best part about Routespring is the people who work there. The Customer Service we received was A+. Definitely some of the best customer support I've personally ever experienced in any industry. We cover travel costs for the presenters and rare disease patients who attend our annual Conference, and these attendees are spread across the U.S. and Europe. We came to Routespring after another agency completely dropped the ball on setting up our account, and we were panicking about what to do as the clock was ticking on rising flight prices. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team quickly picked the ball up and made a touchdown - they solved a problem that had nothing to even do with them and made it an amazing and easy experience for all of us as well. Many of our guests are not tech savvy, but there was always a friendly rep there to help guide them through anything they didn't understand. And their response time for our guests who had questions was phenomenal, even on the weekend. Plus they tweaked a few things on the backend to help customize the service to our needs. And their selection of airlines is very comprehensive - everyone who booked got to fly on their preferred airline, and all ticket prices came in under our budget. We've been telling everyone about how easy this platform is to use but, more importantly, how wonderful the staff is to work with, and we will continue to do so.

PROS

The software is very easy to use and it's wonderful to book travel all in one place instead of dealing with receipts and reimbursement. We had a credit line and a credit card on our account to ensure those booking were covered. It has every report you'd ever need to pull, and three different ways to export them. The dashboard is very helpful to check in the morning as well to see where you are at within your budget and who has booked/still needs to book.

CONS

It wasn't super intuitive where to go once you created your account to start booking. It is also definitely made for companies. When our Conference guests were booking tickets for themselves and their spouse together, they had to find their spouse's name under "employee" - this was absolutely no big deal, but would have been nice if it was customizable.

Thank you for taking the time to post such a detailed review. We are glad to hear about your great experience in using our product & service.

Scott

Tobacco, 51-200 employees

Routespring does it all!

It's one of the best booking apps I've ever used. Expedia was the booking app I used in my last position and I do find their app to have more options, and is prettier to look at, however, they do not offer the exceptional service Routespring provides. I find it very practical and makes the overall job of making reservations very convenient.

PROS

Ease of use and basic functionality. You don't need to do much to access any of the booking options. How quickly the the third party is able to get the reservations you need to continue with your job. I know this may not pertain to the actual software itself, but the customer service agents are fantastic! I've gotten responses from them very late in the day and I'm so thankful they're available for me. Their response time is excellent and the information/changes they provide are crucial for making my job manageable. Thank you again for all that you do.

CONS

Lack of options for hotels. I stay at chain hotels whenever I can. There were several hotels in the area not available on the app but are available in other areas. I would also like a feature to allow quick access of favorite airports/rental car companies. It would be nice not having to type in the same location, find the same rental car, and rebook every time. If I could tap a screen similar to food ordering apps, and be brought right to the booking screen, that would save some time.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We are glad to hear about your great experience in using our product & service. Thank you for sharing a suggestion on having a feature to quickly access favorite destinations and/or rental locations. We are adding this to our roadmap and update you when this feature goes live :)

Martha

Tobacco, 51-200 employees

Reviewed July 2021

Travel help

Good

PROS

Easy to use I only use it for hotel are the rental cars and it works well for me but sometimes the date is wrong when you put in your air plane reservations

CONS

Sometimes you cannot find a Rent-A-Car place because of the addresses it's hard to figure out sometimes if a Rent-A-Car place is inside the airport or outside the airport and some smaller locations

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us continue to improve our product & service. We're so sorry you faced challenge with car rentals. One of our product experts will reach out to you to understand it better. We appreciate your patience while we resolve your issue.

Jolene

Insurance, 51-200 employees

Reviewed November 2022

Saves our company so much time

PROS

This 24 hour travel booking software saved our company so much time with booking! We are able to easily book hotels, rental cars, and one way and round trip flights on one dashboard. All of our expenses are in one place and we are saving so much money on cancelled flights with the travel credit option

CONS

I dislike that some flights that are available on the website airline don't show up on the routespring options

Les

Design, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Reviewed May 2021

You need this software for your travels!

I feel Routespring has listened to travelers and businesses that need a simple but intuitive travel site that saves me money. My plans change often and I’m glad Routespring finds me good travel options for last minute bookings. Oh - and there’s a way to easily export my travel to import into my Expensify app. I’m a digital designer - and I like the interface and dashboards. Provides the travel info I usually need and actually walks me thru the booking process easily and fast. Recently started using this site and I have already passed it onto my colleagues for their company travels. Thank you Routespring!

PROS

I keep my eye open for new, well-functioning and easy-to-use travel site. Routespring caught my eye - and I’m ever so glad I stopped to use it. You need to use this too! Traveling a lot over the past couple of years to see digital and design clients across the US…I always have to fight the big name, but over-idealized travel sites. Since many are owned by the same group..there is not competitions and no big reward for me. So I have no further interest in ever using them again. Routespring lists the key information (and not pushing a ton of ads and info I don’t need to buy or need to see). During the pandemic Routespring kept the database full of hotels listing their precautions and what I need to do as a traveler. Routespring gave me reassurance I was booking at a safe a hotel. It’s more than efficient. The desktop and mobile apps are are simple and effective. The real price is listed (and not hidden or change the moment I click into the page like so many others to).

CONS

Well, don't have any yet. It's actually really good business travel software.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Reviewed June 2024

Enhanced travel productivity

Having all my past and upcoming bookings in one place makes it effortless to reference details when I need them.

PROS

It stores my passport details securely, meaning one less thing to remember when filling out booking forms.

CONS

A visual itinerary builder with a drag-and-drop interface would make planning complex trips more intuitive and fun.

Emily

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2022

Travel payments made easy

The savings in admin effort is tremendous for us. As we grew over the last few months, it was becoming tedious for someone from accounting department to book travel for the team. The simple central billing feature has helped us a lot.

PROS

The central billing feature comes very handy for us. Our travelers don't have to pay anything out of pocket, which means our accounting department don't have to spend any time in processing reimbursements.

CONS

From an accounting perspective, I'd like to suggest the team to have more dynamic reports. It will make reconciliation process a little easier. Overall, I don't have any complaints.

Jeffery