All BookSteam Reviews

Reviewed August 2018

Absolutely tremendous

Being able to manage my clientes, invoices as well as my favorite feature of selling my photography online.

PROS

Absolutely the only way I will keep my appointments lined up! The best feature that I enjoy is selling my photography online. This has helped my company retain and grow tremendously throughout the last two years.

CONS

When I first started using book steam I couldn't access it from my phone. As of now I am able to have everything from my desktop on my mobile devices through my business.

Reviewed July 2019

Booksteam - simple, efficient, and effective

Wonderful experience overall, all schedule changes come easily (apart from the change of recurring clients as noted above) and very simple to view and teach to staff. Customer service has been helpful and quick each time we've reached out.

PROS

Very easy to use and very straight forward so it's simple to get done and show others how to use it. Being able to cap a group is perfect as well as being able to schedule different tasks (i.e. meetings, appointments, different classes, etc.). It's key to be able to see an individual schedule or the entire team at once to make planning and changes easier without overbooking an employee. The client activity history has been great to be able to track client attendance, lateness, NCNS, etc.

CONS

There isn't an iPhone app available for Booksteam yet and we keep hoping there will be to make it easier on our team members who use iPhone. Our biggest con at this time is the recurring client option for classes; you can set clients to recur, but you can't edit the recurring clients. So if a client moves their time permanently OR if a new client needs to be added to that recurring spot, you have to delete the class entirely and re-add it with the updated recurring clients.

Reasons for switching to BookSteam

Much better price and we weren't having to pay for features we didn't need/want so that we are now paying for what we want and actually use. Customer service calls/emails are helpful instead of constantly being sold to by former companies we tried.

Stacy

Reviewed July 2019

Customisations & Functionality

Fairly a straightforward and easy online system for bookings but limited choices of customisations

PROS

Easy and simple for users to select respective functions or to set up the back end maintenance

CONS

Limited or almost zero of customisations e.g company logo or name cannot be shown from the invoice or customers’ booked classes cannot be linked or synced to their calendars

Reason for choosing BookSteam

Cheaper and easy for new and small business set up

Karen

Consumer Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2024

Smooth scheduling

PROS

BookSteam has made our operations smoother and more professional. Highly recommended for any lash business!

CONS

I would really like if I could setup a second reminder but that's not a deal breaker.

Joanna

Reviewed February 2024

Booksteam review

PROS

Booksteam is an intuitive platform that allows our clients to easily book their eyelash appointments and pay online (including sending invoices). The customization options for services and staff scheduling make it easy to tailor the system to our specific needs. The customer support has been excellent, with prompt and helpful responses to any questions or issues that arise. Overall, we highly recommend Booksteam for any business in need of a reliable and user-friendly scheduling solution.

CONS

They should have more help guides available in their support section.

Amanda

Individual & Family Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2023

A wonderful tool for my hectic schedule!

Booksteam is a wonderful tool that has made managing my appointments effortless. It allows me to easily schedule, organize, and track all of my appointments in a single platform. The intuitive user interface makes it simple to navigate through different features and functions.

PROS

One of the standout features of this software is its ability to send reminders and notifications to my clients, reducing no-shows and keeping my schedule streamlined. Additionally, the software's integration with my google calendar ensures that I never double-book or overlook any appointments.

CONS

Having more payment gateway integrations would be nice.

Kim

Reviewed January 2024

booking classes with ease

PROS

As a yoga business owner, I have been using this online appointment scheduling software to streamline my booking process, and I couldn't be happier. The user-friendly interface allows my clients to easily book and manage their appointments, reducing administrative tasks for me. The software also sends automated reminders, which has significantly decreased no-shows.

CONS

hopefully they will integrate this software with our existing salesforce CRM app in the future

Janice

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Booksteam is great!

Overall, Booksteam has been a valuable tool for our business, making booking appointments seamless and hassle-free.

PROS

As a massage therapy business, we have been using Booksteam for online appointment scheduling, and we highly recommend it. Booksteam is a user-friendly platform that has streamlined our booking process, making it convenient for both our clients and therapists. Customer support team has been responsive and helpful whenever we've had questions or needed assistance.

CONS

Trial period to be longer than 14 days so we could test it out more.

Frank

Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Powerful app to manage classes

Overall, Booksteam has been a valuable addition to our dance business, helping us streamline our operations and improve customer satisfaction.

PROS

As a dance studio, we have found Booksteam to be an excellent class scheduling software. It's user-friendly interface makes it easy for both our staff and clients to book and manage dance classes efficiently.

CONS

Can't really say what we liked the least about this app at the moment.

Jessica

Health, Wellness and Fitness

Used free trial

Reviewed November 2014

easy appointment management

We have been using booksteam for a while and it's the best appointment management software we have used thus far. Being able to get our clients to schedule their appointments online has transformed our business drastically. Here is how it works: Booksteam provides us free business scheduling page, we setup working hours, staff hours and our services. We place a 'booknow' button on our business website for our clients to click. Clients then redirect to the booksteam scheduling page, select our staff, services they wish to book and click confirm, that's it. Clients also receive reminders so they don't forget their appointment time, which is amazing! I also absolutely love how I can sync my calendar with my iPad calendar, whenever I get new appointments in booksteam it automatically shows up in my iPad.

PROS

Easy to setup, lots of features, can sync my calendar, client email and sms reminders, can view statistics for my business, nice layout

CONS

Please add mail chimp integration, that would be really convenient for me.

Melissa

Reviewed December 2018

Good value without a lot of frills

BookSteam's lack of frills and options is redeemed by its low cost and really stellar customer service. Overall, I am pleased with the software.

PROS

Customer support is great! I had a couple of problems integrating BookSteam into my web site, and customer support worked with me until it was fixed.

CONS

This is low-frills booking software. It is easy to set up regularly occurring classes, but anything more complicated requires a workaround. Requests I've sent to customer support include: 1) the ability to set up a class series, where students register and the system enrolls them in every class in the series, 2) a waiting list, 3) the ability to find a class once it has been cancelled from the schedule - Beware! If you cancel a class and have it display as cancelled on your public calendar, it is there forever. There is no way to remove it. 4) having all classes show on the public calendar. Currently only classes that can be booked online can be displayed. If you have a class that you do not want to be booked online, you cannot display it on the calendar. Therefore, I have had to use a Google calendar in addition to the BookSteam calendar, so customers can see the full array of classes offered.

Metin

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Reviewed November 2022

Easy appointment scheduling with BookSteam

PROS

BookSteam covers the entire appointment scheduling process with its comprehensive functions.

CONS

Automated scheduling of BookSteam should be enriched with more advance features.

Nicola

Reviewed December 2020

Gets the work done perfectly.

Great experience... love it up to now.

PROS

I looked for a long time for a scheduling app. Difficult to find when you offer at home services. None truly fits my needs... but Booksteam really made it easy for me to find ways to make it work. Every time I needed support they were more than available and had answers in close to no time. Fully recommend.

CONS

Ease of use Low price Amazing features Possibility of multiple locations Widgets for facebook and mini webpage to book Nice interface for clients

Reason for choosing BookSteam

Pricing and multiple languages

Searpons

501-1,000 employees

Reviewed February 2019

Best for online scheduling tool

Great services, great software.

PROS

Booksteam makes our job more easy and make all transactions faster, our clients can book online without any hassle. And we can accomodate them too easily,

CONS

I can’t see any cons in this software, i think its just need to have sime update to remove the bugs. Other than that no problem encountered since ive start using it,

Abraham

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Reviewed September 2018

Comprehensive Scheduling On An intuitive Platform

We utilized the software with a company I worked with for my last 4 months with them.

PROS

BookSteam is far more comprehensive and complex than its leading competitors and it offers this elevated level of service at a reasonable price. The client side scheduling tools were an unbelievably useful addition that we had not read about before utilizing the software, but came in handy all the same. Customer Support was on par with some of the best companies that I have ever worked with.

CONS

The system was a bit too complex for some our older employees and clients but there was improvement after training using the resources provided with the software. Initial install takes a while and I wish I had known that ahead of time to block off an hour or two of my schedule

Gemma

Reviewed March 2017

The Best Business Tool For Increasing Sales

BookSteam has simplified the scheduling of appointments not just for me but for my patients. They appreciate the ease of using the app. No more playing telephone tag.

PROS

Ease of use

CONS

Patients are expressing difficulty accessing the system if they have forgotten their password. Even when they follow the instructions to obtaining their password, they are advised that their email address is already in the system.

Used less than 2 years

Reviewed February 2018

Scheduling made easy!

PROS

Many features and produces thorough reporting to organize and streamline your business. When running into issues I have had a great experience with their customer support. Very timely and gets me the answers I need. Scheduling and tracking appointments made easy.

CONS

The start up process may take some time to learn. With so many feature it's understandable. Short term pain for long term gain which will save you many hours and keep you organized. Give it a try!

Helena

Reviewed June 2019

Where have you been Booksteam! Finally a Canadian online booking system that’s amazing!!

I’ve only used it a few weeks and am so happy I made the switch from Booker. Top notch system, customer service and very affordable for small business.

PROS

-cost -Canadian company -ease of use for clients -easy to use as an administrator

CONS

-No option to enter tip on receipts -don’t like that swipe holds funds for 6 days when a client purchases a gift card -no option for reviews outside the system such as google, Facebook etc -can’t customize certain client notifications - no option for online product purchase

Allana