• Pros

• "It is accurate. Easy to use. I trust the software . My reports are accurate."

• "The support has been fantastic. From implementation to ongoing use, all we have to do is call for help. We almost always get an answer within an hour."

• "The software has functions that protect the company from fraud. It is very detailed and the history is easy to look back."

• Cons

• "It is not a pop-the-top and pour software. It can be a little complex for the beginner. But with time and use you can usually make it perform however you need."

• "I would like for the updates to be easier to install."

• "The interface is a bit out dated and could use some revamping. The functionality is great just could used an update to the UI."

Browse DENALI Business Reviews

Very early in conversion process...

Once our actual conversion is complete, hopefully by the end of the calendar year, I believe our reporting to our funders will be much easier. We are hoping to do away with all or at least most of our supplemental Excel workbook processing and letting Denali Fund do its magic

Pros

The ability to track grant funds - multiple levels in accounts, reporting etc - 30,000 foot view or in the weeds! Our organization has federal grants, private grants, corporate sponsorships, etc., all with different reporting requirements and budgets. We also have 7 locations and Denali Fund is able to track by the funding sources and locations. We are very early in our use of the software - still converting in the middle of our fiscal year. I'm sure we will only be using a small percentage of the software's capability in the beginning but as our organization grows, we will appreciate all of the funtionality.

Cons

The conversion process is a bit tedious. We are going from Quickbooks Online to Denali fund and converting data is timely and a bit inefficient unless we could afford the additional support level that would be required for getting Quickbooks records into Denali.

Not as good as CMS Pro but heading in excellent direction

Pros

For the money, the features are excellent and I challenge you to find a better product in the price range. We have been using CMS since 1992. In fact, I still have one business doing in same revenue still using the DOS version. We also use Pro for some businesses and one business is now on Denali. The product is excellent. We didn't want to change from CMS PRO but had to. Denali is strong. Not yet better than PRO but most users won't know the difference. Bottom line: solid accounting foundation, well organized, more than capable for wholesale distributor. We are heavily customized which was not possible with Denali. Thankfully, they have partners that are very capable. I have always considered CMS one of the best business decisions I ever made.

Cons

Somewhat slower to use. Screens are not colored well so can be hard to use/ see what you're doing. I wish they would at least acknowledge the strengths of CMS Pro and work harder to identify and incorporate them into Denali. Oh, the new software programming doesn't allow you to easily move the data and run it from another location. That was a huge advantage when hard drives failed or we needed to move systems. It will be much harder now. These are not big issues but they are cons from my perspective. I'd still buy the product any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Lezah from Genesee JT School District

Denali Fund Accounting is accurate

Denali Fund Accounting is very accurate. I rarely have a software issue. I have been using this product over 20 years. I have used other Fund accounting programs and have come back to Denali. It is straight forward and easy to use. It does not have tons of bells and whistles, but it is reliable and accurate. The program works. I use GL, AP, BR and Payroll modules. They integrate well together. You can have custom reports built for your specific use. I like their CD service for upgrades.

Pros

It is accurate. Easy to use. I trust the software . My reports are accurate.

Cons

Sometimes you cannot print in a module by using "Ctrl P

David from Family Resource Center of Lincoln County

Fund accounting and Cougar Mtn. customer service

The thing that frustrates me the most about your program with the issues it does have is not the program. It is the customer service as it pertains to how you justify your billing me. Recently I had an issue with the payroll module and sent information in to be reviewed. This turned into a 2-hour phone call that cost me. The instructions in your help and field names is misleading. So misleading that the rep and I couldn't figure out what was going on during that 2-hour phone call. I finally figured it out and sent a follow-up email to you guys. What I got was a wasted two hours and a bill on my training hours. Not happy at all as well when it cost me to point out errors when your system has errors in it, like the new drill down report in the Audit Trail, and I get billed for it. Do not only do I get billed for something that wasn't even clear to Kevin. I get billed for pointing out calculation problems with your program. Why should I get billed for bringing things up that are incorrect in the way your program works or process errors that your staff can't point out? I am not happy with the end result of your customer service! Those who help me are great in the eagerness to help, but those who make the real customer service calls on the billing I am very disappointed in their decisions. So much so... I would warn any prospective client of yours to beware. You do not seem to be able to take ownership of your issues. You pass them on to your customers.

Pros

I like how it allocates. But I hate it that once in the system, the system treats every transaction in the allocation as a separate transaction instead of an allocation.

Cons

The accounting program has to be accurate and data usable. I have found problems in your program and was told it that it was not meant to be used as an auditing tool. My response is it should be accurate! It is an accounting program. On the data useful side, it is not as useful as your sales staff made it out to be for FUND accounting. To get our billing out last month I had to sort through 40 pages of transactions and do hand calculations to meet the requirements of our fund managers. I get to do that again this month. Makes me wonder how this is supposed to be a program that is for FUND accounting. Yes, your company is aware of my frustration here and the kind of reporting is needed.

Mary from BOROUGH OF SAXONBURG

Support is Wonderful

Reporting is always a big problem. With Denali FUND we are able to export into files that import easily into Excel and then we can produce reports that make sense for our municipality.

Pros

Cons

Payroll setup felt cumbersome but in the long run, the setup was worth it. We now get reports with each payroll that split taxes between departments.

Georgina from Town of Pembroke Park

Review of Denali

Denali is a good software. The transition from another software to Denali was smooth. I believe the software could improve in few ways. the first thing we noticed is that to back up our organization increased from 5 minutes to 20-25 minutes. My Staff backs up our organization twice a day. this process cuts our productivity by an hour each day.

Pros

it is easy to use.

Cons

the backup process is too long.

Kermic P from Data Add Inc

Very pleased with functions

None

Pros

It fits any business - I have had over 25 installation - all different industries and Cougar works

Cons

Very few complaints Accounts Receivable module should post in summary like it does in Bank Rec

Reasons for Choosing DENALI Business

No experience with Fund Accounting

Cate from Bananas Incorporated

Director of Finance

Initial set up training was problematic and the integration between MS Suite and Crystal Reports is lacking. Customer support is very responsive and I like the simple interface over a very functional system. Cloud-based upgrades very professional and speedy.

Pros

Simple interface with lots of functionality.

Cons

Not fully integrated with MS Suite

Mary from The Up Center

Pro vs. Denali

We have been customers for about 15 years. The transition to Denali was very unacceptable. The Denali software was more of a beta version that was rolled out. The software had way too many glitches that needed to be "worked around" as opposed to resolved. Even though we are "comfortable" with using Denali, there are still new errors that take a while for the patches to be released on. Customer service has always been accommodating and the staff is great.

Cons

Not web-based. Only one person to do customized reports. Patches take too long to roll out.

Monica from Regional Victim Crisis Center

Multi fiscal year woes

Year-end closing capabilities for the multi-fiscal year set up is frustrating. Other fund software has a way to close the organizational year and have matching balances on the income statement and retained earnings revenue and expense reports. Why can't Denali?

Pros

Lots of features

Cons

Can't close out organization year without affecting fund calendars

Mark from Graphic Electronics

Many features not right. My CPA hates the software.

Anything that is wrong with the software, they make you feel it's your fault, or they designed it that way. Customer service feels like it's run by a your worst nightmare of a Cable Company.

Pros

History. I love history for my customer's past purchase. Multi Level Pricing for inventory. 2 Must haves for my business.

Cons

Software is more suited for a simple Cash drawer. Forget a mixed environment, card swipe and online terminals for Credit card processing. Even Cougar Mountain does not use integrated Card Processing themselves. Credit Cards processed though Sales do not show in Bank Reconciliation, yet Card Payments in AR do show in Bank Reconciliation. Ask why, Because you might not make the deposit from the Sale. Just a example of odd answers from Management. Many things just don't work the way they should. Warnings that an invoice is not printed before posting also include any on hold order not printed. Ship To address files have crossed variables. A Ship To Company Name is NOT used anywhere but in the UI for entering. Contact name becomes the Ship to Company name. This was "designed" this way. eDelivery for Invoices/Statements still limited to 75 pages per run after software has been around for a year. Their solution, just select less than 75. eDelivery Software then tosses out system level errors. Solution, Reboot your computer as Windows 10 Pro is at fault. Even a computer from Cougar, setup just for their software.

Wendy from Cornerstone Christian School

The staff are very helpful.

Pros

I like that it intrgrates with the other modules or that you can use each module individually. I am interested in how the payment process will work with our desk top in the sales module.

Cons

It is a bit more costly then our other software was I do not like that I cannot take a debit payment and have it integrate directly with Denali. We use Moneris and I do not know what we could use that would do that.

Kim from Lawrence Township

Denali Fund Cost Effective for Small Municipalities

We have used Cougar Mountain for many years and Denali FUND since its inception. Cougar Mountain is very open to feedback and suggested improvements. Their customer support is terrific!

Pros

We get full functionality for our small town government office at a cost we can afford.

Cons

Lack of regional training. Thankfully, it is very user friendly and the HELP features are effective.

Amanda from Christian Mission Centers

Industry: Warehousing

Cougar Mountain Inventory

The customer support system is wonderful; however, some of the features such as the copy inventory to multi-location feature have been giving me a real problem.. Especially when I'm adding new items into multiple locations.

Pros

Its easy to use.

Cons

I wish that I could pull inventory reports by date specific, also the copy new inventory gives me some trouble

Heather from Interstate Truck Equipment

Very User Friendly, Needs Almost No Training

Pros

Ease of use, multiple reports with different parameters, shortcut keys. Customer service is excellent. Reps are super friendly and take time to explain how-tos and/or how they are fixing problems.

Cons

I have found absolutely no cons for this software.

March 2016

Sandy from National Toxicology Labs., Inc.

March 2016

We learn something new everyday, their customer service is exceptional

Pros

Cons

The payroll package. I do not like the payroll reports. I am used to easier payroll reports for my payroll taxes and I do not like that I have to use an outside Payroll company to be able to easily see what I owe. Yes I can figure it out but without the use of the outside Payroll company but with it, it is 1000 times faster. But for the extra cost of the outside company, I doubt my employer would even consider it. The customer service of Cougar Mountain is exceptional. No complaints here.

Angie from Community Action of Etowah County

Denali Review

Denali Fund Software is relatively easy to use. A good value for the money. Customer Service has always been helpful.

Pros

Most of the software is easy to use. Has some good report options. I like the ability to copy accounts and funds.

Cons

I do not like the posting process. I do not like that errors cannot be corrected after posting. I would like to see a better GL option. The GL audit report is hard to read - needs a better format.

November 2015

David from Liberty Supply, Inc.

November 2015

Best value in accounting software I have ever seen.

Pros

It can be tailored to fit nearly any need. With CMS I can get the Custom Modifications I need for some of my special needs. Right out of the box it has so many customizable options you can not imagine what all it can do. If you can not fid a way, just call CMS. They can and will find a way to fit everything you need.

Natalie from MCCOA-OCCOA

CMS - Denali

Pros

Cons

The price of tech support for just asking a simple question.

John from Cucina Italiana Co

Denali POS Review by Wine Rack

Pros

Integration of POS Sales, INV & Account modules, along with stellar customer support.

Cons

Sales screen (Order Entry) could be easier to read with larger font, & less wasted white space.

Bob from Deluxe

Great for small to mid-size buisenes

Pros

Modular based product that allows businesses to choose from the suite not forcing businesses to purchase modules that are not needed. The modular base allowed us to purchased what we needed when we were ready.

Marie from Chenango Supply Co

Great Customer Service, efficent software program

Pros

Customer service is always friendly and knowledgeable. Denali offers many options to add on based on your needs as a business.

Cons

Not a big fan of the general ledger function

Deb from NETO

Compliment

Pros

Your support team is awesome, so knowledgeable and friendly.

Cons

I would like to be able to customize reports without having to purchase Crystal software, or any other software.

Tom from Independent Accountant

Industry: Philanthropy

August 2016

Great for the price, Mostly got it right...

Pros

From an audit standpoint, batch processing, locked transactions and audit trail, easy G/L, full module integration. From an ease of use, straight forward accounting product.

Cons

From an ease of use, graphics and click area make for some clunky functionality. Payroll reporting should provide more detail to make sure quarterly reports can be completed in case Aatrix is unavailable.

Wendy from Cornerstone Christian School

Denali Fund accounting

We have been using Denali for two years. It has helped us to keep our records organized and up to date. !!

Pros

I really like the bank rec option.

Cons

I think the point of sale module could be more user-friendly.

February 2016

Sharon from Adirondac Leather Inc.

February 2016

I am currently using the Denali software, having transitioned over from Cougar Mt Pro

I am 66 years old, and do not possess all the technical skills of todays youth. Having said that, I learned Cougar Mt Software 25+ years ago. (when DOS based was the norm)! Cougar Mt Pro was easy to learn and work with. The Program writers did a great job with the transitioning into Denali. The Software is easy to access, understand and maneuver though..The Modules were well thought out and set up. It gives me what I need for our Accountant and more so. I'm an extremely cautious person that doesn't go outside the box of what is comfortable for me. For that reason, I "always" purchase and rely on the Support Contract package offered. Its worth every penny! From the girls that take your Support Request, to the Installers of new Updates, the specialist dealing with customized report needs and I can not forget or say enough good about the Technical personnel! With 25 years of working with Cougar Mt., I can honestly say the Customer Service Representatives are outstanding! Everyone is courteous, knowledgeable and focused. In the fast pace world we are in and everyone needing help "now", the turn around time from call to help is minimal. Everyone at Cougar Mt is so dedicated to helping you solve your issue! I am ever so grateful for their support team!

October 2015

Don from Super Optical

October 2015

20+ Years Of Use, Sorely Disappointed

Pros

The only good thing I can say about it is the searches and reports using crystal reports versus report writer is lightning fast.

Cons

Our company purchased our first Cougar software in the early 90s, and have updated to every new version along the way. In July 2015 we bought the Denali version, and it has been terrible. Dont touch it with a ten foot pole. Hardly a day goes by that we dont find new errors in the software. Spent a lot of dollars to get everything converted and our rep, while trying to be helpful, gets the run around from support. When I talk to support they tell me our support dollars have been used and they cant report the problem to fix, even though its obviously a program error. We cant generate purchase orders, because the system ignores items on back order. We cant do a general ledger month to month comparison. I pointed out this problem in July and they said it may be fixed by year end. Many of our month end statements have to be changed because of wrong amounts, and the payroll has bugs. I feel that we are a Beta test sight and paying them to learn of all the errors.

Anna from Scandvik, Inc.

November 2015

Denali is a great product

Pros

Cons

Time zones. They are in MST and we're in EST. Even though they do have CSR available by 9 am our time to solve most of our problems, they are not usually fully staffed until later in the morning.

Jeff from Hyperride Technologies

PRODUCT REVIEW

Pros

Ease of use, ability to create custom reports, manage multiple entities

Cons

The user interface needs improvement. Transition from previous solution takes some time and proper planning

July 2016

Ronald from FAYETTE COUNTY CHILD DEVELOPMENT, INC.

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

FAYETTE COUNTY HEAD START

Pros

The Support Staff is outstanding. Every time I have needed them they have solved the problem or answered my question successfully.

Cons

Some of the reports need improvement. The payroll reports should be keyed more to the information needed for quarterly reporting. They need to allow for more than one accounting year to be open at at time.

January 2016

Ernest from Ernie's Tool and Specialty Co.

January 2016

Being a user of this software for more than twenty years over all I it

Pros

It is a very stable platform and the service we get from computer team is first class

Cons

they use a genuis credit card capturing device and we feel that the device should capture the signature of our customers that have an open account. we have to have the customer sign twice or copy the A/R invoice!

John from Lyric Optical

November 2015

Denali is full of Bugs, report information is inaccurate. Information cannot be trusted

Examples 1.Purchase Order generated an incorrect back order PO- the quantity on the PO was not what was in the Inventory Master Record. 2.The General Ledger impact report in Edit does not show accurate balances. 3. Interface with UPS Worldship does not work. 4. The daily backup only goes to a Local C Drive on a desktop. 5. Customer Statements have incorrect due dates. 6. Cannot print a Zero Dollar Invoice, but it does process through posting. 7. The percentages over Min and Max do not always work in PO. 8. Cannot modify existing reports as the data fields available are very restricted. Plus- Crystal reporting tool works very well and can be used to generate stand alone reports directly from underlying files. System speed is very good. Report output allows for export to excel files. Easy to publish adjusted standard reports. Reprint a posting in GL very helpful.

Response from Cougar Mountain Software

Replied December 2015

Thanks for your comments. Your points are acknowledged. We have received a design change request related to PO-generation. Also, you are right about the UPS Worldwide interface. That interface was in CMS Pro (our legacy product) but was never implemented in Denali. There are a couple of points that are unknown to us. These include the issue with the Impact Summary and the issue with the Customer Statement. Weve searched our records for reports of these problems without finding them. We welcome your help in recreating those. Some of the points align with the expected use of the product. The backup does not have to be saved only to the local C drive, it can be saved to any networked location. Also, zero dollar invoices are not printed as the default in Denali because many (most) customers do not want them to print. (You can print these invoices manually by selecting All as the invoice type to print.) We are constantly improving Denali and appreciate your input to the process.

September 2015

Kelly from One Summit

September 2015

Amazing

Cougar Mountain has excellent customer service and support. They are incredibly responsive and always ready to help and answer any questions. They follow up with you to ensure you are satisfied and don't have any questions. They go above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction. Their software is also incredibly straightforward and easy to use. I work for a non-profit so I purchase Denali with GL, Payroll, AP, Bank Rec and Donor Express management. The different modules correlate incredibly well together allowing the accounting to be super efficient. It was easy to learn and just makes sense. My sales representative went above and beyond to ensure I had everything I needed and was progressing with my installations and training appointments. He checked in with me regularly and truly cared that this software was meeting my needs. The installation techs were very friendly and ensured the software was up and running quickly. My trainer was incredibly helpful and walked me through how to use the program and different modules. He was thorough, responsive and very friendly. I highly recommend Cougar Mountain!

Lezah from Genesee Joint School District

Denali Review

I was a Cougar Mountain user and I switched to another program. I had nothing but issues with the new program. Now I am back and loving Denali. It was very easy to switch back and the support staff helped me get up and running smoothly.

Pros

Ease of entering information and retrieving data.

Cons

I want to scroll through payroll reports and that is not possible.

DARLENE from COMBINED COMMUNITY ACTION, INC

PROS/CONS

MORE CAPABILITIES AND USER FRIENDLY

Pros

USER FRIENDLY, AS WELL AS, MORE CAPABILITIES

Cons

SMALL FONT PRINT USED BY CRYSTAL REPORTS

Kelly from Josh Francisco and Dannys Upholstery

easy customization

The integration of all of the packages and the easy customization to your needs. I like that you can get as much detail or as little detail as you require on your reports. The financial statements, trial balances, and audit trails work to assist you in finding any posting errors. Security (audit trails), customization abilities, training videos, knowledgeable and timely answers to questions/problems. I like the integration of the modules (ie.e purchase order, to inventory, to accounts payable, to general ledger). This speeds up all data entry. We really like being able to archive reports rather than printing reams. Overall, this software is great!

Pros

I like the inventory control the best. I also like the fact that Cougar Mountain has regular updates and that they are always striving to improve their product.

Cons

I'd like to be able to better customize what and how a screen looks and acts.

July 2014

Annette from H G Wood

1.5

1.5

July 2014

DENALI is a disappointing followup to CMS

Pros

I've been with Cougar since 1990 and have always felt their product gives way more value and flexibility than any other out there on the market. They had a good product in CMS ACT. They also have US-based customer service.

Cons

DENALI is not ready for roll out. It seems like Cougar forgot all the lessons they learned through their DOS and CMS products. The reports are terrible and less informative than those in CMS. I'm having to do manual calculations to determine taxable wages. They don't include sick time, vacation time, or PTO in their history reports, and frankly I haven't figured out where I can get an accurate reporting of total gross wages or taxable wages. Their sort fields work only intermittently (page break on employee = page break on every check!). Denali feels like it was cobbled together and rolled out before it had even measured up to the standards of ACT; it's definitely not an "upgrade"! I'm so disappointed in Denali that I am considering evaluating other software moving forward, as Denali is not meeting my needs or providing the data I need for our reconciliation and internal accounting processes. In all fairness, I haven't updated to Denali 4.1 SP1 yet, and some of these issues may have been resolved.

June 2016

Kathy from Gary Foglio Trucking, Inc.

June 2016

I have used Cougar Mountain Denali for 3 years.

Pros

This product is very easy to use. It is user friendly. The support team is excellent. I receive return calls the same day.

Cons

Wish I had more options on the reports. The programing you can do yourself for custom reports hasn't been easy.

autumn from chenango supply

software

its slow at times and gets very expensive

Pros

the customer service is very friendly and helpful

Cons

its complicating at times and is very slow

Response from Cougar Mountain Software

Replied October 2018

Autumn, We would love the opportunity to talk with you about the specific issues that you're seeing. One of our core values is "unparalleled customer success", and we will work tirelessly to ensure that your experience using our Denali software is second to none. Is there a specific issue that I can address that would improve your experience with Denali?

Bonnie from Interstate Battery of Sioux City

Interstate Battery of Sioux City - Bonnie

Pros

We have been using CMS since at least since 1987 and have had no problems, easy to work with

Cons

Support is awesome but we don't have to call very often at all, the whole group is great to work with

Robyn from Centre Water Works

Industry: Utilities

Secretary/Payroll

The new program is so easy to use. It is a step by step process and payroll is now in my hands and not the program. The only thing I would like to see change is the size of the letters. it is very hard to read.

Pros

Very intuitive process. Mindless work.

Cons

Letters are WAY too small

Josh from Home Care Assistance

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Excellent Payroll System For Our Non Profit!

Pros

We were really excited to get started with growing our non profit but quickly became weary of the accounting requirements when paying individuals. It's been an amazing growth step in our organization.

Cons

It took some time to transition into this platform from our regular payroll system. However, with their support this was a quick and easy transition.

John from Mission Aviation Fellwoship

Non-Profit, Multi country, Multi currency, multi user installtions

Pros

Multi user and multi currency. the customer support is great. they do quickly respond to us. they have great remote desktop software to control your machine and quickly help with problems.

Cons

poor code requiring constant updates/fixes.., which most time is Full 3gb .iso install. since we are spread across the globe most of these I have to get very large iso across very slow, high latency, frequent dropped VSAT connections. frequent code generated end of year imbalances which requires yet another upgrade... hardcoded SA access for database queries.. published SA password so one code easily hack any competitors databases. until the last round of Installations very careful, undocumented tricks for installation.

Cindy from USO Biomed

Phenomenal

Pros

I love that the product is so functional. There are so many ways to use the system to meet the very specific needs of our company. The customer service is beyond awesome. Not only are they extremely knowledgeable, they are eager to help learn the product and use it to its full capabilities for your application. I could not recommend them more highly!

Cons

There is literally nothing I don't LOVE about Denali and Cougar Mountain Software. They have exceeded my hopes and expectations in all ways.

Laurie from St. Peter's Lutheran Church

Church Accounting

Our overall experience with Denali Fund Accounting has been positive. For the most part, it is straightforward and easy to use. What we really appreciate is the ability to keep funds completely separate and to always know what is in each fund.

Pros

The ability to keep funds completely separated.

Cons

What drew me to the software was the ease of transferring money from one fund to the other. It turned out to not be so easy.

Lisa from Law Practice

Industry: Law Practice

Payroll

Pros

The only thing our firm uses is the payroll program and it is very user friendly.

Cons

There is nothing that I do not like about the software.

Chris from Pieratt's Inc

Great solution for a small business or a big corporation

Pros

Easy integration, set up and implementation was a breeeze

Cons

Learning curve from older version, but great support

April 2016

Jean from Neale Marine Transportation

April 2016

Long-term Customer

I began using the software from Cougar Mountain in the early 1990's. I had previously used software from two other companies with the first being too skimpy on reports and the second developed a major glitch. The initial set-up of the information was easy, and once the system was up and running, I was thrilled with the results and the detailed reports. I have used and upgraded the software various times, and to this day I'm still extremely happy and quite content with Cougar Mountain. Due to the detailed reports which it is able to produce, we have been able to substantially keep our CPA fees to a minimum. We also use corresponding checks from Cougar Mountain for our Accounts Payable and Payroll transactions due to the ease of ordering, consistency, and fast shipping.

Cheri from Scott Naake Paper Co

I would never reccommend Cougar Mountain

I am very unhappy with Cougar Mtn. and the software...things do not balance and know one can tell us why. They have messed up our Customer notes and can not fix so now we really have a mess. When I ask a question, I am told they can not answer that and they don't know why the reports look the way they do??? One report won't even print out with the correct customer address and days have been spent trying to fix it and it wasn't fixed....customer order sheets have the incorrect address or no address

Response from Cougar Mountain Software

Replied April 2016

Thank you for your feedback. We are certainly sorry that you have experienced these issues. Our records indicate that we have, on numerous occasions, attempted to recreate the issues you have noted. Thus far we have not been able to successfully identify an issue. Weve even used your data but still have not been able to reproduce the errors. We, unfortunately, see a pattern of customer problems related to the use of our heritage software (CMS Pro) and the new versions of the Windows operating system. When other customers have experienced these types of issues, we have seen that the upgrade to our newest version of accounting software, Denali, and successful data conversation, has eliminated many of the issues you have described. We encourage you to investigate upgrading from our older technology to the latest version of Denali accounting software.

Christine from Steuben Sales, Inc.

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

I've had a pretty great experience so far with Denali,

Pros

The system is user friendly and pretty easy to navigate. I like that I can add modules at anytime. The customer service is fantastic!

Cons

I would like to be able to customize my own reports. But it may be that I'm not familiar enough yet with the reporting to realize there is a report out there that is what I'm looking for. I'm still new finding my way around.