• Pros

• "Simplicity at a very high level, very good experience, excellent reports and dashboards. Client portal is definitely one of my favourite feature."

• "It's intuitive, even our accountant who isn't particularly tech savvy can use it with ease. The customer service is extremely fast. "

• "I like how "clear" it is in every page with no hidden informations you have to remember.By using it you can find tips to help your job that you have never imagine before as graphics e.t.c. "

• Cons

• "The design of the invoices is a bit old style, it would be nice if they gave more neat, aesthetically pleasing invoice versions that don't interfere with our company's branding"

• "There is nothing important to say. At least, I ll want more features like : last balance and new balance ."

• "There is only a cloud version. I also wish that I could add an extra cost in payments received, to accumulate for bank transfer costs."

Browse Elorus Reviews

Alexios from Mediapath

Best solution for freelancers

Quick and easy invoicing that looks very professional.

Pros

Elorus gives me all the tools to make invoicing as easy as possible. It has a dedicated team that provides excellent support and they keep working to give more features. Ease of use Constant improvements Stylish invoices Repeatable Invoices Great support/ Good communication The new time management module looks promising

Cons

I have been using Elorus since the beginning and there hasn't been anything that i couldn't do or some problem/bug that was not solved.

Response from Elorus

Replied April 2018

Thank you very much for your review. We promise to keep up the effort to make your daily life easier.

Myrto from kiss the frog studio

easy to use,instant help,multiple tools

I organised better my work and I learned more about archiving features.I managed to put easy all the details needed for my clients

Pros

Cons

the only thing is that I can't do search over my clients by using only the country.For example when I am searching all clients from Germany

Response from Elorus

Replied July 2018

Thank you for your review. We will keep doing our best to create solutions for all your needs.

We've been subscribers since its early days, it has helped a lot with organizing our accounting!

Cons

Response from Elorus

Replied March 2018

Thank you for review. We will do our best to satisfy all your needs.

Pantelis from La Veste

Industry: Textiles

value for money

excellent value for money

Pros

easy to use, excellent and fast customer service

Cons

more customisation of forms would be useful

Konstantinos from Delidakis & Associates P.C.

Outstanding experience

Great experience, totally recommended

Pros

Very easy to use and friendly interface. Totally customizable to suit the real needs of the business.

Cons

An explanatory video for the way to use the software would be appreciated.

Well defined and executed billing and invoicing cloud solution!

Pros

It was easy to learn and easy to adapt it to our business requirements. It simplified our workflow and shortened our monthly billing and invoicing cycle. With its automated reminders about invoice due dates and overdue invoices we effectively manage the payment cycle of our invoices. The support team is very responsive in providing quality guidance and solutions to our questions. We are happy with our selection, as it is a modern solution, gradually evolving with the addition of new features.

Cons

We would like to see the addition of payment gateways for credit card payments that will have lower transaction fees than the existing gateways.

Response from Elorus

Replied April 2018

Thank you for your review! We will keep doing our best to keep you satisfied.

Michael from CreativeWorkers

Very good user experience!!!

Pros

Cons

I would like to have the option to build invoice custom templates from scratch. Also it would be nice to have a mobile version either web or native app.

Response from Elorus

Replied May 2018

Thank you for your review! As for your wishes stay tuned. We are getting closer every day!

George from lip

Very easy, practical and value for money!

The clients see my business more serious, I can use it from anywhere, I can manage my client's accounts easy and finally I m very satisfied at all.

Pros

I like it because I can do my work effective , economically and quickly! My invoices have a very good apparance and my clients are satisfied.

Cons

Response from Elorus

Replied March 2018

Thank you for your review. We take every comment of our customers under consideration and we will keep doing everything we can to satisfy your needs fully.

Stefanos from Stefanou Data Protection Company

The most clever accounting software

Pros

You can track all your invoices and your bill with less time

Cons

The time project tracking needs to be updated

Response from Elorus

Replied November 2019

hanks for the positive review, Stefanos. We hope you'll enjoy the new timesheet functionality and the general upgrade of our time tracking feature. Here's the link to our product updates to always stay informed about our news: https://www.elorus.com/product-updates/

Theodoros from Lighthouse Photography

Industry: Photography

Elorus, a game changer for our business !

Our experience with Elorus is amazing. A great way to have all our economics into order and most of all, we have great support from Elorus team. In conclusion, as mentioned, Elorus was a game changer to our business and we're so happy we started our partnership.

Pros

Elorus is very easy to use, friendly environment and a way to keep all our Clients and business economics together.

Cons

Everything was ok !! We had no problems working with Elorus.

Evangelos from Pencilcase

Elorus has helped me keep track of my clients, invoices.

Pros

Recurring invoices, ease of use, client portal, nice and clean interface, automated notifications (you can create your own rules).

Cons

Maybe a bit more customisation on the invoice templates (custom css maybe). A few things are missing but the team looks like it is actively working on them. The subscription plan is a bit difficult to understand at the beginning.

Response from Elorus

Replied March 2018

Thank you for your review. We will do our best to offer you all the features that will make your daily work-life easier.

Hussain from Jameel trading

Has its flaws but still good

Pros

Customer support is really good and co-operaing. There were problems before and they helped solve it quickly . Also ir doesn't require much experience and all to use this software . The tools are very easy to make invoices

Cons

The structure of the design of the invoice is kinda outdated i think and their is no numbering option in the reciepts either which is really needed for big invoices

Response from Elorus

Replied February 2019

Thank you very much! Our temple engine has been redesigned from the ground up since your review was submitted! Please have a look at our new designs and drop us an email for any questions you might have.

Lambros from Mbloo Ltd

I hate accounting, elorus saved us a lot of time and make the preparation for our accountant easy

Pros

The interface of the system, how light the system is and that is a saas, you dont have to download and install any software.

Cons

You dont have the option to add numbering on the receipts. I believe a mobile application is a must as i found myself very often on the go.

Response from Elorus

Replied March 2018

Thank you for your review. Stay tuned because some of your requests might be fulfilled sooner than you imagine

Georgia from isMOOD IKE

Great software, lack of features

Pros

Easy to use, great customers service, low price

Cons

Payment receipts with SN should be included, as well multiple proposals templates in different forms, like .doc, .xls, .ppt.

Paraskevas from medNutrition

Credibility Design Organization

With Elorus, issuing invoices has become easy and fast! It has great technical support and is always up to date, in an occasion we even learnt the latest changes in legislation due to Elorus. Most important, it is very efficient in organising income and expenses, giving us a capture of the balance any time, as well as tracking payment dates. Hopefully, in the future it will apply for retail vendors as well - till then it remains a great value for money!

George from ITCrete

Smooth and fast, lot's of features that make my daily taks easier

Pros

I have been using this software for a few months replacing my on premises solution, it has proven to be error free fast and includes all the features needed for my daily tasks.

Cons

No Cons for me so far, the only minor issue i have with this software is the ability to save to popular cloud providers like onedrive, google drive etc.

Response from Elorus

Replied March 2018

Thank you very much for your review. We will continue to do our best to offer you all you need.

Vogiatzoglou from Kipoli-Urban Micro-Cultivation

Good ,,, Could be better

Pros

Flexibility and the Graphic Design.

Cons

when you write an invoice not see the net price of the product this price seen fortunately in the invoice but not in the platform

Response from Elorus

Replied March 2018

Thank you for review. We will take your comments under consideration.

George from The Greek Olive Estate

Industry: Farming

June 2016

Excellent software! GREAT value for money!

Has made it very easy to do the invoicing, offers and monitor payments etc with our clients and suppliers very easy

Pros

GUI, simplicity, speed.

Cons

Lacks some peculiar accounting requirements necessary for greek buisness that deal in goods but perfect for service based jobs.

Response from Elorus

Replied June 2016

Thank you for the review George! Hopefully the greek legislation will change in the future so that we can fully support retail vendors as well. Stay tuned and thanks again!

Lazaros from Digitalent Greece

Great billing software. Simple & easy to use

Pros

Clients, client portal, offers, invoices, payments, notifications. All in one place. Great support and new features

Cons

This software has helped me keep my company organized. New features are available every month, before i ask for them.

Response from Elorus

Replied March 2018

Thank you for your review! We promise to keep doing our best to make your daily life easier!

Simeon from DigiMagix

We have found Elorus to be very easy to use. Overall we are really happy with our choice.

Pros

It was easy transition to the cloud solution. It's very easy to use. The integration with digital signature solution is great. The integration with the local tax organizations (taxisnet) Did we mention that it's really ease to use?

Cons

The export and import of data (especially contacts) would benefit from more options and easier process. Reporting could also have more options.

Response from Elorus

Replied March 2018

Thank you for your review. We noted your requests and we will check possible updates,

M from Integrated ITDC

September 2016

Great software. We're using it every day since day one.

We had an excellent experience using Elorus. Initially we just tried it as a quick alternative to issuing old-fashioned hand-issued invoices. It turned out to offer much more than this. Very stylish but customizable invoice designs to help boost our image, Good tracking of revenues and expenses, Even better tracking of cash flows, Multi user funcionality helps us stay up to date with accounting, Payment modules capabilities.

This is an awesome product. It's easy to use and it has helped me a lot with organizing my invoices

Pros

Easy to use I like the feature that notifies you via email when a client has viewed your invoice I like how I can track my payments

Cons

The new feature with the time tracking doesn't really work for me. I just need an easy way to add hours to a project i'm working on and at the end of the month make an invoice aout of all the hours.

Response from Elorus

Replied June 2018

Thank you for your review! As far as Time Tracking is concerned, you can manually log time for any of your projects via the time entries page. (For more info, please read this article: http://help.elorus.com/elorus-guide/time-tracking/time-entries). In order to invoice your hours you have to set up the project rates first. Then use the "Invoice Project" button anytime to create a new invoice out of the tracked hours (For more info, please read this article: http://help.elorus.com/elorus-guide/time-tracking/invoice-projects). You can always contact us here: https://www.elorus.com/contact/ and we will be more than happy to help you!

Konstantoula from MicroWonders

One of the most simple and almost complete software i have used.

Pros

It is quite simple and even when i dealt with an issue, the customer service was almost instant and to the point.

Cons

The price considering that I am only using it for invoices and not for simple receipts, but that was my choice. And the disproportion among the packages that you have regarding the customers we can invoice to each one of them. Also it would be great if in the invoices you could put an extra column next to each product with the VAT as amount not as percentage.

Ioannis from Starttech Ventures

Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

A billing app that offers so much more

Pros

The time tracking feature is great, and I like the way it integrates with the billing workflow. The online payment link feature is also one of the most valuable things on the app.

Cons

I would love to have an easier way to configure the appearance of my invoices for printing, in terms of layout.

Akis from Ktisis - Manufacturing Epoxy - Polyurethane floor systems - Waterproofing coatings

Very fast and easy to use

Low cost, high productivity

Pros

I like the fact that unlike other Greek accounting software this program is not clunky. It is very fast and intuitive, has all the basic functions and it even works well on the mobile browser.

Cons

The software has been designed for services businesses. Our business is more of a trade & manufacturing business so we need to customize it to make it fit our needs

Response from Elorus

Replied April 2018

Thank you for your review! We will continue to do our best to cover all your needs!

Manolis from Greek Internet Marketing

Excelent

Fresh new ideas, SAS model excellent work

Pros

User Friendly, Great Support, Great Web Api, Very Good Value for Money. Very Good Choice, Highly Recomended.

Cons

No code samples for Web Api calls. Documentation accurate but not 100%. Not a lot of negative things to say really...

Response from Elorus

Replied March 2018

Thank you for your Review! We will keep doing our best to create high-end features.

Stamatis from Kamarianakis OE

Industry: Food Production

Best Software for small company

Pros

Easy to use and config invoice for your customers

Cons

Cloud software no setup needed you dont need even a computer...

Pavlos from INDEVIN

Good overall

Convinient, profesional and easy to use!

Pros

easy to use with a lot of features and very good support when needed.

Cons

doesn't have some features that would be useful for my job

Response from Elorus

Replied February 2019

Thank you very much for the review! Please drop us an email to better understand your specific needs and discuss feature suggestions.

Christos from A113 | Disney Magazines Greece

The best value for money invoicing application

Pros

I liked the wide range of services, the overview, the announcements about the unpaid invoices, the reports and statistics, as well as the easiness use when you enter your customers and services at the platform and the professional view of the invoices.

Cons

After the addition of 2 customers in the total of 5 customers in the free version, there isn't something I don't like. Maybe it could be an app too. Now the invoicing is made only on the web.

Michalis from Independant Consultant

Industry: Civil Engineering

Use of Elorus for a very small business

I am a Consultant in Geotechnical Engineering and run my own very small personal business in Europe. I find Elorus software a great tool as it is user-friendly, free and multi-language.

Pros

It is a very easy to use multi-language tool for free!

Cons

It is really difficult to find a negative point.

RIZOS from THESGI

ELORUS REVIEW

THE ABILITY TO HAVE MY INVOICES WHERE EVER I AM ON A LIGHT EASY TO RUN ONLINE PROGRAM

Pros

EASY TO USE, ONLINE BASED, LIGHT AND WITH ACCESSIBILITY

Cons

LACK OF SUM FEATURES AS PROJECTED CASH FLOWS AND CONNECTION WITH OTHER ERPS

Reasons for Choosing Elorus

EASY, VALUE FOR MONEY, WEB BASED

George from Alboem

Industry: Animation

Great environment

Great product!

Pros

It has all the features I could ask for monitoring income and expenses and keep updated.

Cons

Some times, in the beginning, the UI was a bit confusing but after some use, everything cleared out.

Business automation

Excellent

Pros

very handy tool for elementary / entry level professional needs (free version - invoicing)

Cons

There is nothing, which really bothers me as a frequent user (free version - basic needs / functionality)

Evanthia from fotaki.net

Best app for a new entrepreneur

Pros

I could have up to 5 new clients in the free version. Also, loved the customer service whenever I needed it.

Cons

I only use it for a month now, so no cons so far.

Andreas from Bombinate.gr

Great tool a bit high price-wise

Pros

Ease of use. I can issue invoices and print receipts within minutes

Cons

The price. I would really like the pay as you go to be cheaper

Reasons for Choosing Elorus

Ease of use

Panagiotis from PFA-GLOBAL HELLAS IKE

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

ELORUS , The next Generation Invoice Platform

Pros

ease of use, excellent customer service, value for money

Cons

API to connect with external CRM software ( PIPEDRIVE )

Effiecient

Pros

Ease of use, Perfect Support, Income and outcome

Cons

Recording time, Not listing payments from our tax authority

Konstantinos from Computer Software

Excellent service

I'm new in the world of businesses so my experience is pretty minimal. Although I have an accountant who keeps my financial books updated, I wished to be able to monitor that instantly instead of having to call him. Elorus gave me that ability for free and I'm grateful for that.

Pros

Usability, customer support and being able to view my business finances through my mobile device.

John from Digiticed

Overall Good

Pros

Cloud access, user interface, statistics

Cons

It should have a tutorial to guide you on the first steps.

Michail from MIXMIX Sound and Light

Excellent software, highly recommended!

It is easier to keep track of the cash flow in the company. It also helps the image of the company.

Pros

User-friendly software that allows us to keep track of our sales and cash flow while protecting the environment. Although it is quite easy to use, some questions might arrise but the customer support team is available and always happy to solve any issues. Highly recommended!!

Cons

Nothing! Every aspect that I have used is excellent

Evangelos from ESMS

Best software

Pros

Easy to use. Quality stats - Helps keeping business organized

Cons

I really dont have anything to say . Well done

Nikolaos from Self-employed

June 2016

It's perfect for the way I do business!

Previously I used Harvest for both time tracking and invoicing, but since I avoided the need for time tracking I switched to Elorus just for the invoicing features. I loved it and I found good use of the reporting features. Moreover, it allowed me to better organize expenses, not only project related, but even operational. And it's a lot cheaper. Definitely a 5-star software!

Valentina from Valentina Kordi

Elorus is a great tool!

Great!

Pros

It's simple to use. I created my invoice forms very easily and issuing invoices is also a piece of cake with Elorus.

Cons

I have nothing to comment on this. I really find it very easy to use and with all the necessary utilities included.

A great product

Great experience and very helpful service

Pros

I liked the clean interface and that it didn't make me think a lot before any actions. As a freelancer it helps me keep track of my finances.

Cons

I would prefer easier navigation in some sections

Chronis from Imvisu Ltd.

One of the most familiar software platform

It solve the problem to manage your business!

Pros

Simplicity, flexible, easy to manage, no education

Cons

Easy to manage information and easy to find historical data.

Lefteris from Self Employeed

It is really clean and easy to use

Pros

Its ease of use and how tidy is everything is displayed in the window and can be seen with a glimpse.

Cons

How services/products are shown during the creation of a new invoice. Preffered how it used to look like.

Response from Elorus

Replied May 2018

Thank you for your review. We take under consideration every comment and we will do our best to satisfy your needs.

Tom from IGM TOUR

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Best Online ERP Software

Pros

Easy to use and does my work more efficiently

Cons

I would like more customize options in some tabs