• Pros

• "Very easy to use. Works good for my company. Reasonable price."

• "I love the ease of use, and customer service, especially for someone who isn’t an accountant!"

• "Its ease of using and its inexpensive and i like the efficiency of the customer service. "

• Cons

• "At first it was a little challenging to find/create financial reports but once you get used to it it works well."

• "The only thing I really wish they could do it integrate with more software then what they do."

• "there is not much to say about this topic, however some older generation would appreciate a desktop version"

Browse Patriot Accounting Reviews

Brittany from San Antonio River Authority

My experience with Patriot Accounting

My overall experience with Patriot Accounting is remarkable since it has eradicated accounting errors.

Pros

The way Patriot Accounting enables me to automate all accounting at ease is the best aspect ever on my user end.

Cons

I hardly come across hindrances when using Patriot Accounting, and I use it on a daily basis at workstation.

Reasons for Switching to Patriot Accounting

Changing needs and desire to have more than one software.

Edward from Lewis Saul & Associates, P.C.

Industry: Law Practice

Easy to use and responsive customer service

I do not use Patriot Accounting

Pros

This software is easy to set up and even easier to use. I work for a small firm with only a couple of employees. Our payroll needs are fairly simple and Patriot is intuitive and has robust information available when needed.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about Patriot. I guess it would be nice if there was a mobile app that allowed me to run payroll remotely from my desktop.

Reasons for Choosing Patriot Accounting

I have always found Quickbooks to be overly complicated and not intuitive at all. We still use it to track our income and expenses to give to our accountants. While it seems like there are infinite ways to generate financial reports, that process always seems way more time consuming than it needs to be and often doesn't give me the info I'm looking for the first time, so I need to try several different reports before I get what I want.

Reasons for Switching to Patriot Accounting

Paychex was far more expensive and required a lot more effort to do the things I need to do, so when I became the person in charge of dealing with payroll at our firm, I wanted to find an inexpensive option that was straight forward.

LARRY from Bravo Landscape LLC

Honesty

Patriot software is great for a small business tho it is a little clunky its workable.

Pros

Recording payments is very easy tho at times I forget to hit the save button. Also the payroll is very easy and smooth to use.

Cons

Cant partial pay a invoice (like sending a deposit) very annoying. The whole invoice part is very clunky not smooth at all. Same with seeing Bills from vendors. Also on invoicing It would be nice to be able to have spaces in the reference (we use addresses and codes). It helps our customers see what address we billed for. I wish you could also on the invoice have the comments above the billing portion. Overall a little bit of letting us change the format of some of the built in forms would be nice

Reasons for Choosing Patriot Accounting

used quickbooks before thought I would try something new

Reasons for Switching to Patriot Accounting

xero was to robust and they nickle and dime you, tho it is very smooth and adjustable.

Craig from Purnell Dataworks LLC

Basic Accounting Software, but it gets the job done

Very good. The customer service is superb. They answer the phone and are very helpful. If they don't know an answer, they find it out and get back to you. Email support is good too. The software is pretty basic compared to Quickbooks but if you don't need all those fancy features as I don't, it gets the job done. And the price is much better than Quickbooks. They have a bank reconciliation module, but I don't use it. Highly recommend for small businesses.

Pros

Started out on the package almost 5 years ago. It was pretty basic then, Patriot has added a steady stream of features to it each year. We don't use a lot of them however. I like the dashboard. If you are using the Payroll module, it's totally seamless integration. No frills accounting but that's ok because that's all I need.

Cons

Can't put a check number on a Quick Pay when you are running it. I use manual checks and there's not way to do that, except by putting the check number in the notes. If you are using printed check stock, that would not be an issue. Reporting is a little thin, but it gets the job done. The Financial statement is a little weird how it calculates owner's equity but my accountant reviewed the numbers and said it is correct. If you have accrued liabilities, They use "modified cash basis" which it also odd vs. Cash Basis. No Statement available to send out to customers.

Reasons for Choosing Patriot Accounting

Mainly cost, and the Payroll integration. They do full service payroll at a very competitive monthly rate.

Brittany from MIDDLE GA AUTO AUCTION

GREAT SOFTWARE

I AM HAPPY WITH THIS SOFTWARE AND MY EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN WONDERFUL

Pros

PATRIOT SOFTWARE MAKES IT EASY TO PAY EMPLOYEES, KEEP UP WITH INVOICES, AND PAY OUR VENDORS IN A TIMELY MANNER.

Cons

SOMETIMES IF A CHECK IS ISSUED IN ERROR, IT WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO DELETE THAT PAYMENT, ONLY VOID IT.

Reasons for Choosing Patriot Accounting

WE DECIDED TO GO WITH PATRIOT BECAUSE IT WAS MORE USER FRIENDLY AND HAD EVERYTHING WE NEEDED.

Response from Patriot Software

Replied December 2020

Thanks Brittany! We love when our customers realize the benefit of having both accounting and payroll software under one login! We appreciate you sharing your experience!

Kelvin from Golden Ratio Management Corporation

K. Baker Review for Accounting Software

Great tool for Small Businesses

Pros

Easy to Setup and Management. Critical Part of us receiving a PPP Loan.

Cons

Expand the program to allow project based billing and invoicing.

Costs

Reasons for Switching to Patriot Accounting

More suitable for our business. More tools to support our business.

Dietmar from Brand Kitchens

Beutifully executed software

I really could not be happier. What a contrast to Quickbooks.

Pros

Ease of use, logic rules. It matches my small business needs.

Cons

Create a file where I can pull pre written messages for quotes and alike from

Reasons for Switching to Patriot Accounting

Not logic to use. Customer support does not understand this culture or my business.

Bernadette from Fropp LLC

Great software for small business

Overall stellar service and database

Pros

User friendly options and customer service

Cons

There really wasn’t much that I’ve come across that I did not like

Reasons for Choosing Patriot Accounting

Pricing and capabilities to be operated by someone it necessarily tech-savvy

Karen from WD Tristate

WD Review

So far it has been our go to system for bookkeeping and maintaining balance sheets, providing up to date information in just a couple minutes. Everything is laid out so that it's easy to find what you're looking for, moving smoothly from one section to another.

Pros

Easy to navigate once you've experienced it for a short time. Includes all important aspects and functions any small business would require.

Cons

Had a little trouble with integrating beginning balances for certain accounts and could have used a little more explanation. We still use Quickbooks for our customer information and estimates, as it didn't integrate or download as needed from QB into Patriot.

Reasons for Choosing Patriot Accounting

Price was good, as was the layout and ease of use.

Reasons for Switching to Patriot Accounting

Ease of use with everything laid out simply.

Scott from Lighthouse System Consulting

Patriot Accounting Software

I like easy access , i have had no real issues and easily used reports to fill out taxes

Pros

mostly use it for Billing and payroll, I love the feature that I can now pay subs through the Payroll tool

Cons

adding new accounts is not logical and I have had trouble adding balance sheet account groups

Reasons for Switching to Patriot Accounting

didn't like the payroll tool and still had to hire another process company to pay taxes, here it is all in one

Jeff from GrandLaw Management

Great Price. Not intuitive, but gets the job done

Patriot seems like a payroll company which later added accounting. The payroll module is so easy to use and they appear to have thought of everything. The accounting module is much more quirky and seems a bit haphazzard. But their people are friendly and accomodating, so hopefully, they will up their game on the accounting side. From a price standpoint, you can't beat them for an on-line program that can be shared among users (staff, bookkeeper, attorneys, etc).

Pros

We switched from QuickBooks and that process was fairly easy, along with great support from Patriot. That's the best part of the software - the people at Patriot. They are prompt, attentive, and seem genuinely interested in improving their product. A close second is the Payroll product. It is ridiculously easy to use and far less expensive the most other on-line payroll services.

Cons

It is not intuitive. For example, if you just want to look at your general checkbook ledger, you cannot just click on an icon. You have to go to reports and then find the one that says "account balances." There are a number of things that make sense after you do them (voiding or deleting a check is a multistep process), but it's frustrating trying to find them. One of the biggest head scratchers is that printing a three-part check only prints on two parts of the check. That seems like a pretty basic item to fix, but it's still only two-parts.

Reasons for Choosing Patriot Accounting

Patriot's payroll is easier to use and far less expensive than Intuit's. And we did not need all the bells and whistles that Intuit offers, so Patriot seemed like the right solution.

Reasons for Switching to Patriot Accounting

We decided to be entirely in the cloud, so Desktop Enterprise was not going to cut it. We looked at Intuit's online programs, but had sticker shock, especially with the payroll module. We only have two people getting paid via payroll, so it seemed excessive to pay Intuit's prices. We also did not need the myriad features Quick Books offer, as we have fairly simple accounting and payroll needs. We went looking for other on-line solutions and really liked Patriot's design, cost, ease for switching over, and people. We are hoping the accounting program becomes easier and more user-friendly.

Darrell from GigRoster™ Professional Entertainment

Perfect solution for small to midsized businesss

It may sound like I work for the company but honestly if anyone were yo ask me what is the best overall experience I have with software or a subscription service of this type I think patriot would be it based on the ease of use and amazing product support.

Pros

The system is super easy to use and understand and works as it should. Not buggy like some other big name accounting programs. Also if I need support I can honestly say the support team is is ready, willing and qualified to help and they will take the time needed to be sure my issue is handled. To the point that I am amazed at the time and care they take.

Cons

Every so often there is something I have trouble finding ( but support helps me!) part of that may be because I am not an accountant. But even those issues are rare and they are always adding nice features to make my job easier.

Reasons for Choosing Patriot Accounting

We started with the payroll product. When accounting became available we were hungry for a change so it was natural to try it.

Reasons for Switching to Patriot Accounting

Hated quicken. Full of bugs, hard to use, required me to pay my bank more to connect to them. No product support worth using and constantly trying to Up-sell.

Lucy from Two Gals Cleaning

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Incredible Customer-Service and Strongly Valued Customer Input

Above providing a great software that suits the needs of a small business like ours (without being overly complex), they have outstanding customer service and value fulfillment of customer needs.

Pros

We wanted something that we could tailor to our own needs and that we could more seamlessly transition, from how we previously operated our accounting. We wanted something that was not overly complex to adapt to but that was also able to execute our accounting needs. It's challenging to find programs to best suit the flow of your daily tasks and that can also be flexible with function. Patriot fit all those needs.

Cons

Over the years of using this program, we have asked for many changes (with varying degrees of importance) and I cannot think of one that has not been fulfilled by the Patriot team. I'm not sure how they do it, but they seem dedicated to providing customer needs and to help ease workflow however they are able. They are regularly working to improve their software and needs of customers.

Reasons for Choosing Patriot Accounting

Patriot offers different features within their company, allowing you to utilize and only pay for what you need, versus one program in its entirety (ie Accounting, Payroll, etc). They had a large amount of features/options offered, while still being user-friendly (even from the start).

Julie from Executive Office Solutions Inc

User Friendly Comprehensive Payroll Solution

Mostly all positive. I have always been able to contact support and get answers to my questions (even if I didn't like the answer because a feature was unavailable). There is somewhat a lack of communication to partners.

Pros

Patriot Software is easy to set up and easy to use. Everything is spelled out on the screen. There are very minimal clicks to accomplish basic payroll tasks. Patriot is also VERY up-to-date on tax law changes and communicating to users. Support is knowledgeable and hold times are very reasonable.

Cons

Ability to schedule different employees into different pay schedules. Lack of job costing. Lack of ability to pay an employee who works in multiple cities in same week.

Support Cost Ease of use

Larry from 3G Contracting and Construction

Great to Use

We were in the process of talking about going back to Quick Books and decided to stay with Patriot because of costs and ease of getting live help

Pros

Ease of getting into program Ease of. getting help Great to work with when calling in

Cons

When trying to get to certain options on the side to use, hard to maneuver to where you want to go

Cost

Cost

User friendly accounting software with good customer service based support

In short, I would say that it is the best fit for those who are looking for a system with affordable prices and userfriendly. I recommend this accounting system as a well-satisfied user.

Pros

This software as I mentioned in the title it is extremely user-friendly for even non-finance people and also those who are new to accounting and SME business. I have been using it and most of the time I could manage by myself without getting information from my data entry assistant due to their well-organized features. Moreover, if I do need to get any assistance from their customer support team, always address immediately to my queries without any delay. It was great since we were busy clients and fulfill our requirements with full satisfaction. At last, but not least their prices are more affordable as much as lower and value for paid money.

Cons

I just experienced a few problems at the beginning with setting up the system, But there are plenty of video tutorials available for troubleshooting that are very useful and the customer service is very effective and readily available to address our queries then and there to resolve

Tracy from At The Edge Family Lawn Care and Cleaning

Industry: Environmental Services

Good

Ive never had any problems and staff is always helpful

Pros

Its very user friendly and helps with paying employee tax. We dony have employees at the moment but they still submit the paperwork and I dont have to think about it.

Cons

I really with they would calculate quartlerly taxes and submit them. Quickbooks even though I am not a fan of them they had that option and it was so easy. I would pay more just for this feature.

Reasons for Choosing Patriot Accounting

Fee was good and easy to use. We are a very small business and dont need alot of fancy accounting products

Reasons for Switching to Patriot Accounting

They froze my account stating it got hacked....i never believed it.

Jonathan from Kulshan Painting LLC

Patriot Accounting

Overall, Patriot has been straight forward and easy to use. Their customer service has been quick and easy to get ahold of.

Pros

The best part about this software was the ease of setup. It's very easy to enter customers, receive payments, and keep track of expenses.

Cons

As someone who is new to accounting software, I did have to call customer service for some setup questions with adding in categories to track expenses.

Reasons for Choosing Patriot Accounting

We were recommended this program by a friend

Duane from Lakeside Baptist

Fair value for benefits and peace of mind

Patriot has helped with organizing and tracking how much an account has received or spent for a year total. If there is any issues customer support has been friendly and supportive in helping resolve the issue quickly.

Pros

Pay roll tax filing eases worries and makes business functionality easier The availability of having a support staff to call with questions is amazing.

Cons

Adjusting the bank totals to match the starting values. When printing checks you are unable to add things in the memo line.

Cost, Funding sources, Ease of use advertising

Reasons for Switching to Patriot Accounting

Cost effectiveness and tax filing benefits.

Victor from Tax America

Great!

my overall experience with Patriot Accounting it has been amazing! I literaly started my own business with them!

Pros

this is a great product for someone that is either new to the accounting business, there is a "how to" video in every part of the software.

Melissa from J&M Carpentry

Best payroll and invoicing software!

I love it! Super easy and responsive customer support

Pros

Everything in one place and I had no idea what I was doing. Patriot made it easy.

Cons

I wish the reporting feature had more export to excel functions for filing my commercial liability, NC101 ESC form and employee wages for Child support reports as well as other government support employees need info supplied by employers. When I run a report for a customer it would be nice to be able to save that or export. I would love to customize and save the customization of emails mailed within Patriot invoicing.

Reasons for Choosing Patriot Accounting

Cost was more important and ease of use cinched it

Reasons for Switching to Patriot Accounting

They signed me up for something I didn’t want and over drew the bank account

Claire from Kulshan Painting LLC

Patriot accounting and payroll software

Overall Patriot has been responsive, easy to use and has saved me time with taxes. I don't think they have as many features developed yet as QuickBooks and that may cause me to switch but I'm happy for now

Pros

Patriot is extremely user friendly for someone who is new to accounting and small business. I've been mostly able to figure it all out by myself, and when I do need help their customer support team is awesome. I love their feature to pay taxes for is and it is well worth the price so I dont have to worry about it.

Cons

One thing that I dislike about this software specifically for a painting business is that if I have an employee working interior and exterior hours within the same pay period , there's no way (that I'm aware of) to use a multitude of L&I codes for different hours when I run payroll.

Paulina from Tulane University

It is a user-friendly cloud-based accounting system for small business owners and accountants.

What I liked about it that it was quick and easy to use. The software did all the accounting jobs such as bill pay, paid contractors and vendors accurately, tracked the payments, and generated reports. It is great that it is available in the form of application.

Pros

This software is very easy to use. It allows to track customer invoices, pay bills, print forms and pay vendors. It also integrates with other Patriot products, such as Patriot payroll. One of the awesome features allows users to create default prices for products and services and specify the sales tax rate. In addition there is also a view of unpaid invoices and record payments from customers. In the report section users can track account balances, view balance sheets, profit and loss statements, vendor payments and more. This system is available in the form of application as well which is great, you can access your data from anywhere anytime.

Cons

I experience some problems at the beginning with setting up the system, however, there are videos available for trouble shooting that are very useful and the customer service is very effective and responsive.

Kent from Shreeman

Still using Patriot Software after 5+ years

With built-in time card management, I can print payroll in minutes plus free hassle-free direct deposit it just makes it easier to run the company.

Pros

Easy to use, functionality that fits my needs.

Cons

Still don't have a mobile app, no big deal.

It just fits my needs.

Nancy from Boundary Consignments

accounting

While I like the initial attempt Patriot has with their software and really liked that they even did a zoom call with me a few months back to get my ideas on what I'd like to see, it's still just not as functional as I'm needing for accounting software. I was hoping to stop using my old software just so I could consolidate programs a bit, but the functionality is just not there yet, and my current accounting software has all the features I need (and it's free, so that's a plus.)

Pros

I liked that I could categorize different items and link to both credit cards and bank accounts

Cons

I did not like that I could not bulk-categorize transactions, even when they were identical like a recurring charge. I also would like to be able to manage multiple businesses from the same account.

Reasons for Switching to Patriot Accounting

I don't like Wave's payroll, so I wanted to consolidate to have everything in one software, but they're accounting is still preferable, so I'll just keep using two systems.

Debbie from Debbie Freeman and Associates

Industry: Mental Health Care

I love the name, and love that it can produce my payroll easily. Every interaction with one of your employees has been successful and satisfactory.

Pros

PS easily helps me to accomplish producing my Payroll and tracking the financial history of my employees. I greatly appreciate that there is always a person to talk with within five minutes of when I called. There is no substitute for that. They are knowledgeable, friendly and always helpful.

Cons

Since I am somebody coming not coming from a financial background at all it would’ve been helpful to give me a list of what I needed to do when I first signed up that would walk me through how to accomplish my goals, instead, I had to put the pieces of the puzzle together myself. It all did turn out fine but it was stressful for me. Also, there is no one report that will show me on a daily or weekly or even monthly Basis just on a single line what each of my employees brings in, gross income. I’ve not been able to get assistance figuring out how to do that so I have to do it on a separate ledger myself.

Reasons for Choosing Patriot Accounting

The ease-of-use and primarily the cost. I’m a small start up business. Also, now that I see all that patriot software does I kind of feel like I’m only using it for payroll and I might be getting charged a bit too much...

Brian from Pandora Painting LLC

Easy to use and offers a lot

It has been a huge upgrade coming from using spreadsheets on my own. The interface is easy to learn and there is always a good help page to show how to get started.

Pros

The thing I liked the most about Patriot Software was that it was easy to implement and learn how to use. I looked at other software for payroll and accounting but it seemed to have a lot of features I didn't need and it made the learning process confusing for those programs.

Cons

At first it was hard to link my credit union for the accounting portion but eventually I was able to do it. One other issue I was having was when I created an estimate there was no way to go back and edit it once it was created; you had to delete it and start a new estimate.

Reasons for Choosing Patriot Accounting

It was recommended by someone and the other platforms included options that I didn't see myself using.

Thomas from Rons BarBQue

Patriot Accounting is a Great Solutions for Accounting and Payroll

Very Good and I am hoping that I can find a way to use the product for my other companies.

Pros

Ability to work from Home, Office, or anywhere else is a huge plus.

Cons

The Date field is the only thing that I deal with every day. It should default to the current day.

Reasons for Choosing Patriot Accounting

Price and Patriot also has a Timeclock feature.

Tim from Family automart of nc inc

Great product, great service & great value!

No problems and Patriot makes accounting/payroll a breeze!

Pros

It's ease of use and support when needed that explain things in simple, non computer person language!

Cons

What is there not to like! Great product and service...when i need help they are there!

Ease of use and support

Reasons for Switching to Patriot Accounting

Lack of support, difficult to navigate and no follow up. It was about taking the money with little in return. Will not use or recommend to anyone!

Nichole from Accurate Communication Solutions Inc

WE LOVE PATRIOT

We switched from QuickBooks to Patriot in May, and we are SO HAPPY we made the switch! Patriot is able to do everything that QuickBooks can, but for a much more reasonable price. Patriot also does a lot of things automatically that you would have to manually enter for QuickBooks. Patriot has made my job a lot easier!

Pros

Automatic features (i.e. transaction rules), clean design, free of clutter! Also, LOVE Patriot's customer service! <3

Cons

I was emailing Patriot support about this - but we would really appreciate the ability to send invoices to customers and charge their credit card (instead of having the customer fill it out). We have customers that we charge every month and would love to be able to do that through Patriot, we're currently using mHelpDesk

Reasons for Switching to Patriot Accounting

QuickBooks cost too much, and had really horrible customer service

Judith from Lakeview Plumbing Co

New to the product

I am extremely pleased with the program/software, and generally I am able to figure out how to resolve input on my own (but not always)

Pros

The software is very user friendly, however, I still need instruction as to ALL of the functions that I ought to be utilizing, and currently do not.

Cons

I have NO cons about the software because I don't know what I don't know right now. I wish there was someone to guide me through the programs - specifically tailored to my particular application (for contracting).

Reasons for Switching to Patriot Accounting

Because Intuit was HORRIBLE in customer service - we could rarely get help we needed to navigate the system, and when we did, those helping were as clueless as me - the one asking for help. It was VERY expensive for the product that was delivered.

DAVID from LAKESIDE ELECTRICAL

PATRIOT ACCOUNTING HAS MADE MY LIFE EASIER!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PROGRAM FOR SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS!

Pros

BEFORE I WAS PAYING AN ACCOUNTANT ALOT PER MONTH NOW I'M PAYING UNDER SOME AMOUNT PER MONTH. VERY AFFORDABLE! CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE BEST I'VE SEEN OF ANY OTHER PROGRAMS I USE FOR MY BUSINESS. EASE OF USE, IT TOOK ME VERY LITTLE TIME TO LEARN THIS PROGRAM. IF IT DID HAS A QUESTION I RECEIVED VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE HELP VIA PHONE, WITH VERY LITTLE WAITING TIME. LOVE THIS PROGRAM AND RECOMMEND TO TO ANY SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS!

Cons

HAD TROUBLE WITH ACCEPTING MY CARD FOR DIRECT PAYMENTS. OTHER THAN THAT I HAVE NO CONS WITH THIS PROGRAM.

DJ from Brainspire Solutions

Perfect for Tracking 1099 Subcontractor Payments

Fantastic. Their customer support - whether on the phone or through the chat feature - is top notch. Very responsive, friendly and knowledgeable people.

Pros

Patriot Accounting is the best tool I've used for tracking 1099 subcontractor payments throughout the year and producing the necessary end of year forms for tax filings.

Cons

I only use the quick pay features and reporting in the accounting software

Cost and customer service

CLARICE from MCGILBERRY ASSOCIATES

Patriot Software Review

From my point of view the Patriot Software Company is one of the best.

Pros

The software is cost effective and efficient, easy to use and it definitely streamlines the entire process. I am relieved to have a hassle free provider. As long as they don’t change I won’t change.

Cons

I’m not sure if the Patriot Software portal still allows the employee to access everything about the company’s pricing. If so, I’ll never like that aspect.

Eric from All Seasons Care, LLC

Best Price in the market

Overall has made me spend less time on the computer which is perfect.

Pros

All of the services are easy to use. They software is very on top of all the newer features that most business owners like and want. Plus the price is perfect.

Everything is simpler.

Barbara from Barbara A Minton, PhD

Industry: Mental Health Care

Patriot Accounting works well for very small businesses

Patriot software is great for people who don't need highly sophisticated customization and want to get the work of accounting done easily and simply.

Pros

Easy to use, easy invoicing, easy payment tracking

Cons

Can't create prepayments and debit against them.

Reasons for Choosing Patriot Accounting

Patriot software was recommended by someone I trusted and I valued the easy of use. It's a great product for the money.

Reasons for Switching to Patriot Accounting

Intuit was too expensive and complicated to use.

David from Pom Joy Fun

Fantastic customer support!

Good product and excellent customer support.

Pros

Easy to input data and make journal entries

Reasons for Choosing Patriot Accounting

To be honest, I heard about it on Sirius XM, it sounded like a good fit for a small business owner and the free trial made it possible to use it with confidence.

Reasons for Switching to Patriot Accounting

Quickbooks was too difficult and time consuming.

Sheriese from Fur Baby Royal Grooming

The Best Accounting Software on the market

I have been using this for 3 years now and all is perfect!

Pros

It is so easy to use and when you need to email fore help you get a reply same day very fast

Cons

absolutely nothing. It is the easiest to manage and use.

Reasons for Choosing Patriot Accounting

Because Patriot is what I am!

over charging me

Robert from Appraisal Inc

Patriot Payroll

Pros

The opportunity to run payroll with checks and direct deposit.

Cons

The volatility to click the "Payroll" tab and starting payroll when trying to view past payrolls.

Reasons for Choosing Patriot Accounting

The option to run payroll myself and allow for custom features.

Sandra from Electric By The Code

Patriot Software

Overall, a very user friendly software

Pros

User friendly and easy to add employees and vendors

Cons

Cannot print checks in vendors using 2 different accounts. Would like to be able to control what reports and icons to select as shortcuts in payroll and accounting

Cheaper and American Vet

Gus from Gus Linde Consulting, LLC

Great product

it is great, never any issues and easy to use.

Pros

I utilize the software to manage payroll, tax reporting, and other accounting functions.

Cons

nothing, it is easy to use and meets my companies needs.

Reasons for Choosing Patriot Accounting

the payroll and bill paying is simpler.

IAN from LINK ALL LOGISTICS LLC

overall excellent

excellent

Pros

Cons

merging the bank account with the program

Reasons for Choosing Patriot Accounting

the presentaion given at the time

complications and confusing

DAVID from Right Side Holdings LLC

Real accounting with good support

More detailed accounting and I don't get so many questiona from my accountant about "why did you record the transaction that way"

Pros

Lower Price and has many more feature that I could word with

Cons

Takes a bit you get use to when switching from less functional accounting systems

Reasons for Choosing Patriot Accounting

payroll and everything costs less

Reasons for Switching to Patriot Accounting

Quickbooks for one company and

Response from Patriot Software

Replied September 2019

Thanks for the great review David! We are thrilled to offer small business owners the option to enter transactions as cash basis, then give reports to their accountants as accrual basis with a click of a button. (Our customers' accountants are thrilled too!)

Betsy from Steel by Steve

Great for starter

Pros

Being an inexperienced bookkeeper, this is the most user friendly software for me.

Cons

The ease of correcting items not entered or fixing past errors.

Ease of use

Connie from Bravo Landscape LLC

Great

Customer Service is great

Pros

It is not to robust for a small businees

Cons

paying invoices is not smooth. would be nice to pay deposit instead of the whole invoice

price

Michael from M & M Tax Service, LLC

Smooth Operator

Awesome!

Pros

A smooth Operator is what you will be when you use Patriot Accounting! *So easy to use *customer service is amazing!!!! *easily connects to banks and credit cards *gives great reports like P & L's *Great for the novice accountant and seasoned accountant.

Cons

I honestly can't think of anything that would make it better.

Reasons for Choosing Patriot Accounting

Mostly because of the ease of use. But also the customer service is top notch and they are always willing to help me out. The price is great also.

Michelle from Violectric, Inc.

Perfect for Small Business

Overall, Patriot Accounting has been very efficient and adequate for my payroll needs for both employees, subcontractors and vendors. I definitely appreciate that they take care of the hassles of filing reports with all the specific areas of government (unemployment, SS taxes, Medicare taxes, Federal taxes, etc.) I also appreciate that they make it easy to file 1099s and W-3/W-2s.

Pros

Patriot Software is easy to setup, easy to use, and they handle all the reports and payments to government. I like the direct deposit feature for payments to guarantee a proven transaction record for all payments.

Cons

I don't like the 3-business day delay in debits and direct deposits, nor do I like the extra fee if I need it sooner.

Terry from NEW YORK LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY

Excellent Value

No complaints, very easy to use.

Pros

The ease of my payroll and year end reporting

Cons

I wish it had features for a statutory employee used in an LLC

Unhappy with my service

BRIANNA from P+S CONSULTING

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Patriot Payroll

This is cost-effective and sold spending a lot of money on Payroll services which is always necessary if you can get away from when running a small business!

Pros

Everything is clear and polished on this user-friendly Payroll service!

Cons

Nothing because the very first time I was able to learn about this through my associate who also showed me how to set up the free trial and from there I went on and bought the service!

Reasons for Switching to Patriot Accounting

The smooth run of PAtriot Software and cost and user-friendly!

Julia from Warriors Publishing Group

Excellent for Small Businesses!

It's a time-saver, allowing us to focus on our business rather than on administration.

Pros

Patriot integrated seamlessly with our earlier systems. Having been in business for over 20 years, we had a lot of history and couldn't just start fresh. Easy to link our bank accounts and get started quickly.

Cons

I'd like a full-service app for when we're on the road.

Reasons for Switching to Patriot Accounting

Ease of use, speed of website, price