• Pros

• "It's got a great interface and is really easy to use. I can keep track of any job at the touch of a button."

• "This is an awesome product for invoices. Prints come out looking very professional and clear. Zoho rocks!"

• "I love the ease to generate a quote, either from the mobile application or from the PC, it is very good program, well customizable, it helps me with the programming of recurring invoices."

• Cons

• "Not scalable for product for e-commerce businesses selling products but great for service based companies"

• "If some more standard invoice templates could be given would be great. Though, there is sufficient scope of customization, but getting more templates ready might be helpful to many. "

• "Lack of 'Custom Invoice Templates' and customs fields are okay, however i'd prefer the ability to customize it bit more., and giving different kind of businesses even more control. "

Browse Zoho Invoice Reviews

Julieanne from JG Digital Market

Great value

Overall I love Zoho Invoice simply because of how effectively they automate the process of sending invoices and collecting payment. It saves me so much time every month and is worth every penny.

Pros

I needed an invoicing system that could send recurring invoices. I was spending too much time every month manually creating invoices, and would often send them out late, which meant I'd get paid late. Of all the options I researched (there were a lot) Zoho had the most features for the lowest price. Set up was easy, and they keep adding new features that are included with my subscription. They even have automatic reminder emails you can have sent to clients who are late in paying. This happens so often in my industry, that this feature has actually helped me collect my payments faster, without me having to spend time trying to get paid. I also love that as my business grows, Zoho has so many other products that I could add to my Zoho dashboard. I've also noticed that most of the other 3rd party programs I use have options to connect to Zoho.

Cons

Their customer support is a bit slow. There's a new feature they've rolled out that I'd like to use, but there's not much documentation about it. I reached out a few days ago for help and still haven't heard back. It would be nice if step by step instructions were easy to find for their new features.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Invoice

Zoho offered the cheapest price for the feature of sending recurring invoices. After using this program, I've seen there are many other handy features that come along with their low rate. Because it also connects to so many 3rd party programs, I don't foresee switching to another company for quite some time.

Response from Zoho

Replied February 2020

Hi Julieanne, Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're glad to hear you were able to streamline your invoicing and payment collection processes. Regarding your feedback on the documentation, it would be very helpful if you could share more details. Please feel free to drop an email to support@zohoinvoice.com Regards, Harikrishna The Zoho Invoice Team

Matthew from Atlas Internet Marketing LLC

Great invoicing tool for small businesses

Overall good customer service and good product. We tried different ways to implement the recurring feature that most of our clients would use. We wanted to auto deduct recurring invoices and it didn't have that feature, otherwise, we probably would have stayed with it. We did use Zoho subscriptions for that.

Pros

It was quick to get up and running. The software is fairly easy to navigate and provides professional looking invoices that are downloadable by my customers. My favorite feature is the reminder feature, once you send out an invoice the software can send out automated reminders for the client to pay in case they don't see it in their email the first time or get busy and forget (cause an email will be forgotten eventually, as good intentioned as we all are). Definitely good for people starting out and small businesses that don't have a lot of clients. The price point is low for starting out, usually a lot less than other software I've seen and used. And if you use Zoho CRM, in can integrate with that.

Cons

For me personally, I was using the software for invoicing website development customers, and once you get done, apart from web hosting, you are done. And over the past few years, I hit my max level and I don't feel like its much of a benefit to have past customers count towards my limit. Some of which are small jobs. I think it would be better if you have the same customers you invoice regularly.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Invoice

Better options than paypal with less setup.

Response from Zoho

Replied November 2019

Hi Matthew, Thanks for the review! We are happy to know the automatic reminders and the integration between Zoho Invoice and Zoho CRM were of help to you. Regarding recurring transactions, it's good to hear that Zoho Subscriptions caters to your needs but since Zoho Invoice itself has recurring invoices and the ability to auto-charge your customers, we would like to know a little more on it. You can reach out to support@zohoinvoice.com so that we can understand your requirements better. Regards, Harikrishna

Griselda from Zelda's Embroidery

Industry: Printing

A LOT PROBLEMS TO LOG IN, ZERO CUSTOMER SERVICE TO HELP...

Take forever to log in when for some reason i get log out. ALWAYS to many problems to log in....

Pros

Easy to use on the simplest doing invoices

Cons

The template i could chose i love it and is easier for what i need

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Invoice

Because I like the templates and i think is a little easier than others

Nicholas from NDG Student Living dba Varsity Campus

good software - some useful features

Overall it got the job done with creating invoices but we ultimately cancelled the subscription. It was too expnesive for what it was and we just started doing invoices through Word or Excel. If you have the entire suite I could see why some businesses love and succeed with Zoho.

Pros

we used this software mostly to create intercompany and corporate invoices to vendors. I liked how you can set them up on a recurring basis, customize recipients and the look of the invoice and that you could access on your mobile device.

Cons

didn't integrate with our main accounting software so it was a lot of double entry. I also didn't like how every part of Zoho was a different section and product and price. For just Zoho invoice it was expensive and confusing for some users, being unable to use other parts of the system

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Invoice

At the time we just needed the invoice feature so it was easier and cheaper to set up than others.

Response from Zoho

Replied October 2019

Dear Nicholas, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We understand that you felt the product to be expensive and that some of your users found it could be more intuitive. Sorry about that. If you are ready to give us a chance, we are happy to schedule a call, know your requirements and suggest the best plan. We believe the import/export functionalities and our REST APIs could help you with pushing the data to your accounting platform. Just drop an email to support@zohoinvoice.com and we shall get in touch with you. We would love to have you back with us! Regards, Harikrishna The Zoho Invoice team

Thobane from LabtronicSolutions

Great App

Zoho invoice makes it easier for me to create invoices on the go and be able to share them with my customers and also be able to track the transactions and history for all my clients

Pros

What I like the most about Zoho invoice is that it is easy to use and has all the necessary tools that you will need to create, send and file proper invoices

Cons

What I like the least about this software is that it’s a bit difficult to access the Control Panel and be able to configure some of the settings

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Invoice

It is much easier to use and also customize also has cheaper eco system of other services

Response from Zoho

Replied December 2019

Dear Thobane, Thanks for the review! We are glad to know that you are able to create invoices on-the-go and share it with your customers easily. Regarding accessing the settings, we love to know more on which part of the configuration you found to be a little hard to reach. You can reach out to support@zohoinvoice.com when you have the time and we shall pass on your feedback to our design team. Regards, Harikrishna

Robbie from Riders Aboard

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Great free option if you only bill in one currency for a couple of clients.

Generally been very happy with it for what I needed it for, billing a couple of clients in Euros.

Pros

It's free. Once set up, it's pretty easy to use. Professional looking invoices. Nice way to keep track of all expenses and payments.

Cons

Not really possible to bill in different currencies to a client. Have to just choose one and stick with it.

Response from Zoho

Replied October 2019

Dear Robbie, Thanks for reviewing us. While it's not [yet] possible to bill the same customer in multiple currencies, you can clone the customer and save it with a different currency. This could serve as a workaround for now. If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out to support@zohoinvoice.com Regards, Harikrishna The Zoho Invoice team

Anthony from MaximuM Comics

Essential invoicing software for freelancers

As a freelancer, invoicing can be time-consuming, messy, and frustrating. Zoho Invoice eliminates all of these flaws and provides a convenient way to get paid.

Pros

Online payment processing, recurring invoices, automated emails, and a client portal

Cons

Nothing. I loved everything about this software.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Invoice

Zoho's free service is essentially the same product as the Freshbooks $25.00 option, but is totally free.

Alex from Kinter Media

Zoho invoice makes estimates & invoices easy

My overall experience with Zoho Invoice has been great.

Pros

I like how you can setup the templates and integrate a variety of payment options. The online portal makes it easy for the client end to manage payments and stay informed on what is going on.

Cons

I wish it would integrate with quickbooks easier. Also it would be easier of it had some sort of e-sign option for clients to sign the terms page on invoices.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Invoice

I chose Zoho Invoice over the alternatives because of the online portal access and how easy it is to send out estimates with your products and services listed in the drop down menus.

Response from Zoho

Replied February 2020

Hi Alex, Thank you so much for reviewing us! We are thrilled to hear your feedback :) We are sorry that we don't have a direct integration with QB as of now. However, you can take a look at Zoho Books if you are interested. Regarding e-signing, it's currently available for estimates (your clients can sign your estimate to accept it) but not for invoices. If you'd like to know more about this, feel free to reach out to support@zohoinvoice.com Regards, Harikrishna The Zoho Invoice Team

Harshad from Parigh Technologies

Invoicing in Your Hand

A Perfect Billing/Invoicing Solution For Startup & Mid Range Business. Daily I Use This Application For Billing. I Can Manage All My Cusotmers Billing & Payment Details on My Mobile.

Pros

Main feature is software is cloud baised, so you can access it anywhere like mobile, tablet, desktop and laptop. You can generate invoice for your customers in just 10-15 second that is bigest advantage of this application and they also provide free version with limited access so anyone check its features and then can buy.

Cons

i dont find any issue with this application, only new user will takes some time to understand its functionality.

Response from Zoho

Replied November 2019

Hello Harshad, Thanks a ton for the review! We feel excited to know that you are able to handle invoicing on the go using Zoho Invoice. Since we are now gathering feedback from users regarding their invoicing experience using the mobile app, feel free to drop an email to support@zohoinvoice.com with the details of the app you use (Android/iOS). We look forward to hear from you! Regards, Harikrishna

One of the most underatted Invoicing platform!

Great. Been using it for 7 years now! I guess the best invoicing platform available out there today!

Pros

It's got everything a company might require when it comes to invoicing. Especially the way they adapted to the GST tax slab that was introduced in India.

Cons

Old school UI. For a platform in 2020, there's a lot of room for improvement when it comes to UI.

Response from Zoho

Replied February 2020

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking the time to review! It's great to know that you trust Zoho Invoice for about 7 years and we are privileged to have you with us :) Regarding the UI, I would love to know your ideas/suggestions! Please feel free to drop an email to support@zohoinvoice.com. We look forward to hear from you. Cheers, Harikrishna The Zoho Invoice Team

Andy from AJ Design and Marketing, LLC

Industry: Graphic Design

Mr

Zoho Invoice provides a full-featured accounting tool for self-employed service professionals who don't need to manage bank accounts or balance sheet assets. If you sell your time or sell (or resell) products you create and don't need an inventory system, Zoho Invoice is nearly perfect.

Pros

Practically everything is so well-thought out. Zoho Invoice is everything a self-employed person or entrepreneur needs to manage contacts, quotes, invoices, receivables and expenses. It even has robust support for time billing (projects, tasks, etc.), sales tax, recurring invoices, and even multiple currencies (I just need USD, but the capability is there). Zoho Invoice is the almost perfect accounting tool I need to track income and expenses. When my data is entered and up to date, getting my data to my accountant for income tax prep is as simple as exporting two spreadsheets.

Cons

The expense feature set includes the ability to track mileage. This feature is represented well on the iOS app, but in order to enter a mileage record with an odometer reading, the system requires both a beginning value and an ending value at the same time. This really doesn't work. I would have to note my beginning mileage then enter it along with the ending mileage at the end of the business trip. As such, I use a standalone mileage app called MileBug.

Dale from Encounter Data and Revenue Specialists, LLC

I just switched from the "improved" FreshBooks to Zoho Invoice.

It meets most of my invoicing and time tracking needs, and at an over 50% reduction in monthly costs.

Pros

My small consulting firm has used Freshbooks for a couple of years. Recently they "upgraded" their product and I lost very basic functionality that I relied on day-to-day. While not perfect, Zoho Invoice provides most of that functionality and at an over 50% drop in price. I really like the previous FreshBooks solution, and would have eagerly embraced the new, but you cannot release a new version that supports so much less functionality that the last. OK, off that soap box. Zoho Invoice so far seems easy to use, with a few caveats I will spell out in the next section. The customization is great (almost, but not quite, to a fault). Some of what I consider basic functions for a consulting environment are available. Including the expense receipt images on the PDF invoice (HELLO FRESHBOOKS!!!) are very simple.

Cons

Three things. But keep in mind that even with these three things I find Zoho Invoice better suited to my needs over my current solution; Provide the option to include the expense date on the invoice!!!!! This is very basic and very needed. I see from reviews that people have been asking for this for several years. Provide a field for expense vendor. Sure I can setup a custom field, but when you get to the invoice you cannot access custom fields at the detail level. Provider the option to include the expense author on the invoice. I usually have two to three of us on an engagement all entering expenses for travel, lodging, meals, etc. By including the author, the client can easily see from whom the expense is coming from. To get around these shortcomings, I have my group enter expenses in a very specific way that includes these information in the notes field. Not optimal, but still works.

Marta from Fundació Joia

It is a "must have" for start-ups

As I have already said, this program is perfect for a startup, since it is so easy to use and very useful, so I strongly recommend them to use it. But the best thing is the fact that you can integrate it with other Zoho apps, and I can say from my own experience that this is really helpful, since you can control every aspect of you enterprise accounting in only one program.

Pros

It is a very useful and easy software, specially for small start-ups. It allows you to easily make invoices, recurrent invoices, manage them as you wish, etc. Also, you can personalize them, since you can do your own templates, although they provide you with some. But the most important thing is that you can integrate Zoho Invoice with all other Zoho applications, such as Zoho CRM, Zoho Expense, Zoho Mail, etc. and, by this, have several different departments of your enterprise in the same page. That's what I find most useful.

Cons

Honestly, I haven't found any problem with this program, but if I had to say something, I would say that the only negative things are small details that some times may be bothering but, at the end, are not relevant. An example of these little things could be when you make a mistake in an invoice and then you cannot modify it. It is true that you should not modify an invoice once it has been sent, but in some occasions I know I could do it without any problem.

Nathan from Dotcom Zambia

Zoho is a great invoicing tool for small businesses

Pros

Zoho Invoice is a great invoicing tool that allows you to track invoices and payments for services and products. 1) The ability to design your own invoice template to use. Customization is easy but also designer friendly. 2) Tracking payments and expenses from one place. The name may fool you but Zoho Invoice also lets you track time and other expenses related to your business or invoice. This is great for basic bookkeeping. 3) Invoice management is second to none. You can create draft invoices, recurring invoices and others all with a few clicks, the email template is also great as you do not have to write emails. 4) Customer Statements are invaluable. Being able to send a customer a statement of all invoices plus payments they have made is a Godsend for business. Zoho Invoice may not have all the bells and whistles of Zoho Books but it is an affordable alternative to someone who does not want the accounting side of things but want to still have a basic overview of their financial standing as a business.

Cons

1) Zoho Invoice does not have a feature that allows you to know when a client has seen an email about a payment. This means you may not know if a client has seen your email unless they acknowledge it. 2) My continued gripe with Zoho mobile apps for Android still rings true. While the mobile app has the basic functions of the web interface, compared to iOS, the Android app just does not function as well. 3) The Client Portal does not offer much functionality to a client other than to check their statements, the process of communication has to be started by you to give an estimate and so on. If there was a way to allow a client to also initiate communication from the portal, it would be better.

Jorge David from Consejo Nacional Electoral

IDEAL AND EXCELLENT FOR BILLING SMALL BUSINESSES

Depending on your business, billing is very easy and affordable for services, schedules and articles

Pros

For young employees it is easy enough to add the products and their costs, and i can keep track of the schedules that have been created and included from the office or the cellular device, in addition to that I can send my clients the invoices by email in PDF formats

Cons

I am somewhat general about the billing information, and it may only be a whim of mine, but I would like to have more control of the information in my invoices. For example, my start time, end time, assignment name and some notes I want to write for each assignment billed to my clients

Response from Zoho

Replied August 2018

Hi Jorge, Thank you for reviewing Zoho Invoice. We are happy to know Zoho Invoice has been helping you with your business invoicing. Regarding your requirement, we presume that you would like to have separate fields for all the information. If that's the case, you can use custom fields to capture additional information. In case this is not what you are looking for, do write to support@zohoinvoice.com, our support team will be more than happy to assist you with your requirement. Cheers, Zoho Invoice Team

Alejandro from casa de libertad

Perfect for a small company

With a low cost, I can manage my operations, sales and inventory. All in every device.

Pros

This is exactly what I was searching for. An app to do quotes, invoices, inventory, costs. All link together, on the cloud, on every device I have. I use this on the go, in my iPad. I use this on my office with the browser app. All link together. Also you get to manage sales people. I can check who send the quote. My dashboard tells me of accounts that have not paid, and the projected sales for the month. Literally I cannot imagine my operations without it. Easy to set up! logo and also very easy to customize to spanish.

Cons

Probably the lack of customer support. Being a huge company Zoho lacks of easy to find customer support/knowledge, so it is difficult to learn more about what to do with some options on the app.

Response from Zoho

Replied October 2017

Hi Alejandro, Thank you for reviewing us. Zoho Invoice provides 24*5 email, chat and call support. We also have user guide, forums and blogs to help our customers find what they are looking for. You can always send a mail to support@zohoinvoice.com, we would be more than happy to help you.

Freelancers will fall in love!

Wonderful! Can't say enough about Zoho Invoicing component!

Pros

After having tried to find solutions that are cloud-based, available on multiple devices and is easy to use, this is absolutely the best economic solution! I am a part-time design freelancer with many clients to balance jobs/AP/AR, needless to say, I needed an easy to use solution that I can quickly find, send, follow-up or expense items. This is by far the best option for that type of invoicing! -Customizable -Detailed reports & dashboards -Estimates -Terms & conditions -Easy entries by client -Sortable -Can use on desktop & mobile -Timesheets (although I don't utilize this function)

Cons

Honestly, I have yet to find a flaw for my needs. This is such a wonderful solution for small to midsize businesses and perhaps nonprofits. Not sure how well it would fare for larger organizations.

Justin from PS

Nothing different than other software

The best part of the software is definitely the front facing client portal. This helps us keep clients informed. We may roll this back out in the future due to this feature.

Pros

Zoho is a solid piece of software. Love that they have a client portal! Clients can login and see their amount due on a project and make payments. They can accept estimates and change orders and pay immediately. This helps us get our money fast!

Cons

We ended up choosing Freshbooks, but only because Freshbooks was more intuitive. This is a great software for anyone that doesn't like Freshbooks.

Response from Zoho

Replied October 2019

Dear Justin, Thanks for reviewing us. We are happy to know that you liked the client portal that Zoho Invoice offers. However, it's unfortunate for us that you chose to leave. If you can spare a few minutes and drop an email to support@zohoinvoice.com, we could know more details on the reasons behind your decision. We would love to have you with us! Regards, Harikrishna The Zoho Invoice team

Melanie from Content by Melanie

Excellent Invoice and Time Tracking Software for Freelancers and Small Businesses

Excellent time tracking and accounting functionality at the excellent price!

Pros

The first obvious pro is that for a single freelancer this software is free at a fully functional level. Given that other alternatives I have made use of in the past cost at least p/m, often more, for the same, or even less, functionality, it's a great choice indeed. Also very impressive is the level of functionality available. I currently maintain a 35 client active client database, can track time for and bill them all, receive payment in several different ways including PayPal and M/Visa and get excellent reports with a few clicks on all kinds of aspects of my account activity.

Cons

Sometimes the settings can be a little hard to adjust, you may have to dig deep to figure some things out, but after two years of use, I do pretty much have it figured out now.

Shane from Coldwell Banker Real Estate

One of the Best!

Pros

Zoho Invoice had almost everything we needed. The customization was great, the way they had line items setup was perfect. They accepted both Paypal and Stripe right out of the gate with no wonky overlays. It is a little bit of a no-frills system visually but it does everything you want it to do. Then there's the price, for what you pay you really cannot beat this platform.

Cons

The only reason we switched away from the Zoho Invoice service was integrations. When we implemented Proposify it didn't integrate with Zoho Invoice but had a seamless integration with Freshbooks. If Zoho Invoice had more integrations (non-Zapier) it would be great.

Response from Zoho

Replied November 2019

Hi Shane, Thanks for the review. It's good to know you liked the online payment integrations we have. Regarding the integration with Proposify, we are sorry that it's not available right now. But, if we roll it out in the future, we shall let you know. That said, if you are interested, we can discuss how can set up the connection between these apps using our APIs. Cheers, Harikrishna

Ashwini from Charlotte Cafe Pvt. Ltd.

Industry: Restaurants

A best invoicing app so far

We are drafting and sending monthly and annual invoices of our restaurants to our clients online without requiring them to visit them physically, which has saved our time and effort to a great extent.

Pros

Zoho Invoice is super simple to sign up and start using it immediately. Also, it is very easier to create, send, and track the invoices with its user-friendly dashboard.

Cons

I found it a hard time to change the currency of any specific invoice, and also customizing invoices as per the need is a bit confusing.

Response from Zoho

Replied October 2019

Dear Ashwini, Thanks for reviewing us. We are glad to know you find Zoho Invoice helpful to manage your monthly and annual invoices. Regarding changing the currency and customizing the invoices, we would love to get in touch and help you out quickly. Kindly drop an email to support@zohoinvoice.com so that we can schedule a call at your convenient time. Regards, Harikrishna The Zoho Invoice team

Randeep from Aditya Birla Group

Industry: Mining & Metals

Zoho invoice assists in sending invoices, receiving payments and provides reminders about pending payments.

Pros

For a startup company, safeguarding finances and using it wisely is of great importance for the survival of the company. The features Zoho invoice provide are simply worthy as compared to its price. It is so easy to maintain invoices, receivables, expenses and many others. One of its prominent is the multiple currency feature. And as far as personalization is concerned, they have made custom templates highly personalized. All in all, it is a must-have application for startups.

Cons

The app seems to be biased towards iOS more than Android. It works better on Apple devices as compared to Android devices. Also adding a feature, wherein one could know if the client has opened the email about payment would be quite good as it would remove any unwanted friction.

Gabriel from Catch the Fire

Very sleek and simple, but is it worth the price?

Pros

What I absolutely love about this product is the simplicity of the interface, and the ease of which I can customize my invoices and organize my clients. Its really nice to be able to have everything you need to invoice all in one central location. (address book, invoice editor, payment organization and tracking, etc) I also love that the interface itself changes based on your personal branding, and that it incorporates that into your invoices, so that your clients see something cohesive and professional (once they open the email attachments) without you having to do much work behind the scenes to make it happen.

Cons

It is definitely handy to have all of your tools in one place, however all of those things I could also do myself almost as easily. This app saves you time setting up for sure, but once you have your own templates in other editing software such as InDesign or Microsoft word, it makes this platform almost obsolete. The advantage of having a central location is almost not worth the price, and I am thinking of just going back to doing my own work. I am also not a fan of the emails that get sent to my clients with Zoho branding (they see my branding and invoice after clicking to open a link, which is a bit redundant). I would like to see this app step up their game with something a little more innovative to make the price worth it, or reduce the price of the software. It's just not worth it by my standards.

Elise from Element Marketing

Great Value For the Money

I've used Zoho from it's free version to where my business has needed to evolve to the paid tiers. It's a great solution for smaller businesses and I enjoy all of the online functionality that it affords us. The ability to accept payments online and create an entire estimate to invoice system has been invaluable. Support is good too.

Pros

Easy to setup and start invoicing. I like the online payment features and customer portals. Ability to approve and decline estimates online is really helpful and I like that it will auto-invoice.

Cons

Can be difficult to find template settings if you're not familiar with it. Can be hard to find some of their great features. For example, they have pre-set functionality that you can insert into the templates that I wasn't looking at because it was named something else.

Response from Zoho

Replied November 2019

Hi Elise, Thank you so much for the review! It's good to know that you are able to manage estimates, invoices and payments through Zoho Invoice. Regarding the templates, if you could drop an email to support@zohoinvoice.com, it would be great! We like to know the features and functionalities that you found difficult to find, so that we can enhance your experience further. Regards, Harikrishna

Arung from Dropshix

A tool for small business that would really like to keep their booking managed

I needed a software to manage my income and outcome report but also helps me to keep track of the business prospects and marketing targetting. Came across this software with keywords "Invoice tool with marketing features", use it and I love it how I can control my marketing staffs in making an offer and track the follow-ups records. Another thing I love about this software is the currency switcher, since my products are sold in USD and IDR, also since Paypal exchange currency rate is lower than the market this tool rate customizer really comes in handy.

Pros

The simplicity, the currency exchange rate customizer, the simple report system, the Paypal option to receive payment, and the mobile app that works.

Cons

The loading time took a bit if it's opened from a weak internet signal. Not important

Pamela from Saxon Creative

Industry: Online Media

Gem in the Rocks

When I found Zoho Invoice, I had been using another well-known invoicing solution, but was being forced to pay extra for all of the different add-ons in order to make it work the way I wanted (and who likes that?). Zoho Invoice kept coming up in my online searches, so I decided to give it a try. Making that switch is the best decision I've ever made. Not only is the price right, but I have had to request assistance several times (I use several of the Zoho solutions now, and they integrate beautifully) and their customer support is terrific. They get back to me within 24 hours (usually well before that) and work with me to get everything answered to my satisfaction. I haven't heard many people talk about Zoho in my field, and I honestly don't know why. It has helped to automate so many of my "money tasks," and saves me so much time. My wish list: I would love for there to be more flexibility in the design aspect of the invoices and HTML emails that are sent. Maybe in the future?

Pros

ease of use, the price is right, has made my life so much easier

Cons

I would love to be able to integrate online proposals/agreements; I would also like to have more flexibility with the invoice and HTML email design

.Kim from Designz23

Zoho Invoice Is A Convenient Way To Invoice Customers Digitally

I will be using Zoho Invoice for many years in the future. It's a great interface that store and records all the payments, contacts, addresses, and payment methods of customers. Once you create the first invoice, its very easy to create another one and send them out to customers. Tracking which customers were sent which invoices and on which dates is very accurate when you use Zoho Invoice.

Pros

I have been using Zoho Invoice for many years and loved its ease of use right from the start. It's easy to register, setup, configure, and add contacts to create invoices. Once you create a contact, it stores the customers information for future invoices, payments, and payment methods. Repeated payments are simple and you can setup and track recurring payments automatically as well.

Cons

If you are in a hurry to get the payment with the customer on the phone it's not as fast as it might be because you have to add a contact first. The other issue is that the customization options and flexibility of the invoice designs and invoice options themselves is somewhat limited.

Everianny from PwC Venezuela

Managing billing is no longer a problem with Zoho Invoice

When I think of Zoho Invoice, the word INTEGRAL comes to my mind, and I say this because before knowing Zoho Invoice, we had to use several software simultaneously to achieve a single objective, however, Zoho invoice has all those tools that we used integrated, greatly facilitating billing, auditing and budgeting work.

Pros

Zoho invoice is an excellent billing management tool that allows you to manage data associated with taxes and income, which is my field of specialization. Among the most notorious benefits that I find in the software is the personalization of tax invoices, taking into account digital signatures, watermarks and the adjustment of taxes according to the national market regulations.

Cons

I have no problems with the tools and options offered by the software. My problem with zoho invoice lies in the loss of operability when the internet fails, reducing the productivity of the product and forcing us to have alternative plans to supply this failure

Edinson from PDVSA

Making invoices fast and easy is now easier thanks to Zoho Invoice

Zoho Invoice has been a blessing for our workspace, optimizing time and effort in the preparation of invoices, tax withholding, budgeting, all with an impeccable and luxurious presentation, making Zoho Invoice a high level software for the job.

Pros

Zoho invoice has only given us a good impression, since we used it in our office we have achieved positive characteristics, among which we have the making of facts quickly and easily, avoiding the printing of forms and physical invoices that only generate expenditure of resources. Another positive feature is that we can add the local taxes and thus make the invoices according to our fiscal ordinance, eleemnto very effective to invoice.

Cons

We have experienced a lot in the work from this software and from moments both I and my co-workers have not found negative features of the software, on the contrary, day by day we get more attached to the software because of its positive characteristics.

Nitin from Nitin Tandon Food Styling Company

Must try invoice software!

if your looking for an easy to use invoice software , with less jargon , great reports and slick billing you landed in the right place. Great billing software for professionals and small biz. Easy billing , saves your client contacts and billing history , good stationery options , even reminds customers for your payments-time n again!

Pros

Ease to understand , easy to use. don't need an accountant - replace him partially for small set ups. reminds customers for payments. can look your expenses and reports in easy to understand fashion

Cons

its not an accounting software! its only for billing and expense accounting. remember that!

Francisco from Designing

Industry: Publishing

Love it

I've use many different invoicing softwares, some of them very very expensive. None of them are close to the level of satisfaction I get with Zoho Invoicing, the best part is that it integrates with the whole suite of apps and is just perfect. Can't ask for more form this software

Pros

Invoicing is usually a tedious task, but somehow Zoho Invoice makes it super easy to create an invoice in less than a minute, there is nothing in there that I would miss. The best part is that It has an iOS App that makes it so easy.

Cons

Some times is difficult to change the currency for a client.

Kiran from Charlotte Cafe Pvt. Ltd.

Industry: Restaurants

Free Invoicing Software For All Kinds Of Small Businesses

Zoho Invoice made it easier for us to generate a sales invoice for our customers online for free and with ease.

Pros

It is very much simple to use and offers a feature to edit templates of the invoices as per the requirement and convenience of a user.

Cons

Zoho Invoice is only ideal for invoicing and is not possible to conducting company accounting with it which I least like about it.

Response from Zoho

Replied November 2019

Hi Kiran, Thanks for the review! If you are looking for a single tool that can help you run invoicing as well as accounting, we would like to recommend Zoho Books. https://www.zoho.com/books/ If you already have a Zoho Invoice account, you can even seamlessly upgrade to Zoho Books so that all your invoicing data is transferred over. You can give it a shot and keep us posted. Regards, Harikrishna

Avana from AvanaVaatia Ltd

Industry: Graphic Design

Zoho Invoices helped me get organised!

As a graphic designer and custom tshirt maker , I operated my business for two years prior and being a one-woman-show, keeping records, getting payments and communicating with all my clients was very tedious. Zoho invoices has made all of these a breeze! Creating invoices really couldn't be any faster and I love how everything can be customised to fit my brand. The mobile app helps me manage my business on the go. My clients have commented on how organised and professional my business has gotten and I couldn't agree more! Highly recommend

Pros

1. the mobile app 2. The customisable templates 3. User Interface 4. Client portal 5. the dashboard that shows income

Cons

1. There's no bulk mail option to send newsletters 2. I cant have different notes for different templates. I have to keep making minor edits everytime

Ravindra from Sri Devi Electronics

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Very good for Small Business

Overall happy with Zoho Invoice. It has all the basic functionalities needed to run a small business. Reports and dashboard interface is great. Payment remainders and automation is excellent. It has made my life easy. Work needed: The only thing lacking is vendor management instead of expense management. Customer side is great. Work needed on Supplier side i.e creation of PO's, receipt of material, expense entry and then payment to the supplier. Every expense can be treated as taken from the supplier. For Ex: Rent, salary, stationaries etc. That way the incoming funds and outgoing funds can be tracked easily inturn profit and loss can be tracked monthly and there will be clear picture of the organization. One more feature I expect in future is --> Every business has to file taxes every month or quarter(VAT, ST etc). If you can implement a feature where on clicking a button, the software can generate the whole report along with invoices, expenses, tax details etc through which one can easily file taxes, then it will be a added advantage.

Frank from Enigma Technologies

Zoho Invoice: great for small businesses

Pros

This software is really simple to master and use. The UI is great, navigation is simple and it's easily customizable to meets your needs depending on what you want. Creating customized invoices that match your brand is so easy that just about anyone can actually use this software. I also like that the pricing is really affordable

Cons

It's not an accounting software. Just for invoices and must be used with CRM. Other than that, I don't see anything bad about this software

Gregor from JERSEY d.o.o.

Zoho Invoice is great!

We tried many other solutions, but Zoho Invoice is most suitable to us. We like function Recurring Invoices which save us much time, as we send few 100 invoices per month. Create a new invoices is quick and easy. Also, using Reports give us great insight on how our business is doing. Zoho Invoice really is right decision. We recommend!

Pros

- recurring invoices - invoice/email templates - reports - reminders

Cons

We have a law that requests that all invoices has to be send to our country (TAX department). Thats why we cant use Zoho Invoice for cash transactions, only for wire/bank transactions. I would *really* love if we could somehow connect Zoho Invoice with FURS (http://www.fu.gov.si/en/)

Trondur from Multra

Fast easy flexible and "on the go"

Been using Zhoho invoice for three years, and my accounting on the go, has never been easier. While on public transport I book invoices, and I can keep track of hours I spend on creative work. Expenserecording with image attachment works fine.

Pros

Fast flexible

Cons

A little rough around the edges, refine please

Ashish from LegalXGen

Most Recommend. Makes your accounts so easy.

It's Wonderful. Honestly. Easy to use. Awesome Support. If you wish to maintain your books, and looking for the software,it's most recommended.

Pros

It's very easy to use. We're a Startup and able to manage our Account Books so easily without any Profesional Accountant.

Carl from Infinite Software Solutions

Easing invoicing for software as a service

Best feature for cost. We pay annually as it saves us 2 months, pay 10 months for 12.

Pros

We decided to go with Zoho invoice since we use Zoho CRM, and Zoho Desk products. It's help quickly to find out patterns with client payments. We are now collecting on invoices 2-3 weeks much faster. The reports are great for forecasting revenue,

Cons

Just a software update changed my user permissions. After re-saving users, problem was resolved.

Evan from Originate

Industry: Program Development

Zoho Invoice Review

Zoho is fantastic! It's quick and easy to use. Zoho helps for me to keep track of all my submitted invoices, expenses, bills, and payments. This is incredibly useful for when it's time for tax season to roll around. If you want peace of mind, solidarity, and consistency, then Zoho is something that I would highly recommend to anyone!

Pros

I enjoy how Zoho gives me the ability to format my invoices professionally. Zoho does a great job at providing properly structured invoices for business; which, I thought is fantastic! Zoho sends invoice emails on your behalf and also helps you to keep track of all the invoices submitted!

Cons

There isn't anything that I don't like about Zoho, honestly. Zoho does a fantastic job of giving you a brief tutorial; which, generally helps for you get a good understanding of how the software works.

Imran from Tron Global (Private) Ltd

Perhaps the best SaaS for Small Businesses

I would have been reluctant to rate it 10/10, had I not used other services i.e Freshbooks, Xero, and you name it. I am just amazed how exactly it can satisfy a customer like me. , who does not run a traditional online business. Yet it does get the job well done., and very very affordable too.

Pros

Simplicity, intuitive, and to fit into individual needs of different kind of businesses.

Cons

Andrés from ELI SOLUTIONS INC.

One of the best softwares to keep your accounting books in check, even for starters and freelancers.

Invoicing, making recurring payments and send payment reminders easily.

Pros

All the features it provides on a free service. It allows you to make invoices, make them recurrent, keep track of your expenses, taxes, make payment portals for your clients, and so much more.

Cons

If you need an extra user (say you are starting a small company with an associate) you need to pay for him. But that is not even a bad thing.

Jinal from Sampat Jewellers Inc.

Zoho Invoice has excellent customer service

We've been using Zoho Invoice for almost 2+ years. Without them, it would have been quite challenging to send estimates to customers. Their software is very easy to use. They have several email automation features that allow you to create workflows etc. so you can automatically follow up with prospects. Great product for growing businesses.

Pros

Easy to use with little or no training

Cons

We love using Zoho Invoice because it is extremely easy to use and the customization is wonderful

Pros

Zoho Software is incredibly easy to use & has a pleasant UX. Our training period was a fraction of what it could have been, leading to increased productivity throughout all operations. It allows us to communicate much more easily with clients too, so our customer service has also greatly increased in quality.

Cons

The only mild inconvenience we experienced was not knowing that Zoho Invoice allows users to save notes for clients and colleagues. Once we learned that, deployment was a much more positive and painless experience.

Very easy to use

Zoho Invoice as a stand alone product is great. If it integrated well with the other Zoho products, it would be much better.

Pros

Zoho invoice has a clean interface and is very intuitive. The time tracking feature is the best we've found, especially on the mobile app.

Cons

It did not integrate well with the other Zoho products like Zoho CRM. It required alot of double data entry.

Doriangel from PDVSA Petroleos de Venezuela S.A.

This company has a lot to give with its software, Zoho Invoice is a great business solution

Zoho Invoice is an exceptional software for those companies with the need to issue invoices and budgets. Its use is quite easy and can be learned by anyone with knowledge in the billing area. I recommend this program.

Pros

When we started to explore the products that Zoho has to offer, among them we found one of the most valuable tools that we currently use in our Management, Zoho Invoice, a software that is easy to use and of great value for our workforce. The most outstanding feature we find of Zoho Invoice is to make invoices and budgets quite easily, adapting to the standards of our country by reason of taxes, unit prices, global prices, and printing personalization of invoices as company stamps, space for wet selos, digital signatures and other benefits that make it a fundamental tool in our workspace.

Cons

Like Zoho Social, this software requires an optimal internet to perform its functions to the fullest, product of the power deficiency of the internet in my region, sometimes Zoho Invoice does not work in the best way.

Affordable Invoicing Software

Love the ease of use, my clientele is able to pay their invoices easily and I always get my money.

Pros

Zoho Invoice supports multiple payment gateways and is very easy to use. They have telephone support when you have questions and are always prompt and courteous.

Cons

I do not have any issues with this software. Does what it claims at an affordable price

Karan from SourceBrains TechnoLabs Private Limited

Business the Zoho Way !!!

If you are into any Business and do not have Zoho you are missing the entire point of having an effective business :) easy to manage invoices in a click and a Mobile App to manage on the go has made things more empowering for my business !!!

Pros

The Mobile App is the best as I like to use that to send on the Go Invoices and I feel happy when the payment comes in and notification is there :) so happy times

Cons

Need to have the facility to see if the client has viewed the invoice which is missing and adding this would a big thing !!!

Jose Rafael from PDVSA Gas Comunal, S.A.

Making invoices is no longer a problem thanks to Zoho Invoice

One of the most complete software I have known for the management of invoices in my work, has excellent qualities that facilitate the functions at work. I strongly recommend this software to all companies, they will not regret using it

Pros

The Zoho network has a number of interesting programs that allow boosting corporate productivity, in the case that brings us up, Zoho Invoice is an excellent tool with fascinating potentials such as the preparation of invoices and budgets in real time, taking all the spatial particularities of the company such as taxes, fees, withholdings, increase or decrease of budget in the activities to be carried out. In addition to this, the software has an artificial intelligence that works like an alert making automatic reports of the current situation allowing to make appropriate decisions.

Cons

Our team of professionals have achieved only benefits of this software, we have no complaints or suggestions of this program because it works wonderfully with the current demands of our management

Paulina from Tulane University

It is a great accounting and financial platform for small and medium businesses.

It is a great platform for a start up businesses and freelancers. It provides a well-featured accounting tool for professionals who don't need to manage bank accounts or balance sheet assets. It is good at tracking all of the marketing efforts and capturing all the sales. Very useful when dealing with clients from other countries, using different languages and currencies.

Pros

This platform allows to create and manage personalized invoices. It is great for a start up businesses and freelancers. It allows to manage and monitor the invoices, share them with customers as well customize them for your own business. What is really awesome it is the fact that this platform allows to make invoices in different languages and currencies. The system is well designed and it enables users to create their own forms and generate invoices with their company logo and etc. It is easy to use, helps to time track all your own expenses as well receive payments from your clients. It is integrated with PayPal, PayPal Payflow, Authorize.Net. All its data is protected and available to be recovered at any time because it is stored at the local server.

Cons

The customization was a problem at the beginning. I experienced some difficulty while customizing templates. However, their website has a customer review section where you can write about your problems or concerns and they give a valuable feed back.