• Pros

• "Super service! Je ne m'en passerai plus! Facile à utiliser et très pratique. "

• "Facile d'utilisation! Utilisation quotidienne!"

• "Les gros plus : la facilité , les rendez-vous en ligne et le support à la clientèle vraiment fantastique"

• Cons

• "I wish you could do your own text blast with the software. It would be way more convenient. Other then that I have been extremely happy and will continue using. "

• "I think more feature could be add for a better business experience but what is there now is very enjoyable. "

• "Would be more space for description and more choices for prices, like pachage price More chooses in picture, special for esthetics of the work is done. "

Browse booxi Reviews

EDUARDO from EDUARDO STYLE

Very complete web and mobile application that optimizes the management of beauty salons.

We have been able to verify significant changes since the implementation of this program, we used it for 4 years and helped us with the digital systematization of customers, so we could create a database of our customers, make digital promotions and organize our agenda more effectively, as well as increase the productivity of the beauty salon thanks to the optimization of planning and programming of resources, staff, and facilities. Booxi has become the cornerstone of the business evolution of our business, managing to consolidate and expand in our franchise projects, in addition to ensuring greater satisfaction and quality of care with customers, we are pleasantly satisfied with the functions provided by this automatic program, has been a great help and has taught us a lot about the management of beauty salons.

Pros

Booxi a very robust and complete web and mobile application as it has many integrated automated functions, such as: Sending confirmations and automatic reminders by e-mail and text message, appointment booking management, facility planning, as well as personnel. It also includes mobile applications, digital marketing, online payments, customer retention, in addition to real-time programming so it is a tool that will greatly facilitate and improve the management of your business. On the other hand, it has a very friendly interface, being very easy to configure, navigate and use, both for us users and for our customers through the mobile application.

Cons

It is necessary for the development of an inventory function to complement this program. On the other hand, offers an excellent digital marketing function, but only links or integrates with Facebook, it would be convenient to integrate promotional campaigns through Instagram, as it is currently the most used social network and with this, we can reach more future customers and therefore increase our customer portfolio.

Keith from Saltsoak Float Studio

Simple to adopt, easy to use

Overall this software ticks most of our boxes and we've been generally pleased with the stability of the product.

Pros

The software was relatively easy to adopt and use from the beginning, and for the most part we were able to make adjustments without requiring Support. I also like that I had a direct Support contact that I could reach out to as needed.

Cons

Couple of areas for improvement: --Duplicate profiles may be created if a client books online and adds in additional information --Client notes do not come forward, or there is no indication a note exists the next time a client books an appointment, so you must go into their profile to confirm they haven't previously made specific requests. We have asked for this feature/flag to be added.

Reasons for Choosing booxi

The price was competitive and the direct Support was a major plus. Having one person to discuss complications with made the adoption process very smooth.

Charlene from Mut Hut Emporium Inc

Good program and sinks with our POS so very positive for accounting purposes

We use it everyday to ensure our pet grooming business runs smoothly and most of our clients book on-line which is great!

Pros

I like the automatic confirmation, auto reminder, professional appearance, ease for our customers to book online.

Cons

Software needs more reporting features, it is very basic in design, we have a pet grooming business and we have been asking for more personalized features, dogs name, being able to have one client account with multiple pets (most customers have more than one dog) very difficult to track and creates many duplicates. Cumbersome to get quick history records on the fly when you need it quickly.

Noah from Mamachari Ltd

Good solution for repair and service businesses

Overall though - a fantastic bit of cloud based 'software as service' that does exactly what it says on the tin. Highly recommended

Pros

The best features are the auto reminders for clients with bookings, the booking confirmation emails and the really clean and simple end user booking system. Also has good API integrations so you can plug in to many websites simply and easily. We're a bicycle shop and do a lot of repairs and all of our bookings have been managed through Booxi for several years. It also integrates with our POS so we can import booking data from their fairly easily. Overall a great service with a high degree customisation available and easy to brand integrate.

Cons

The only criticism I could level is that the drag and drop functionality doesn't work well in the browser window. It's really not practical to move appointments around this way - you have to edit it by setting the date and time manually when it would be a lot quicker to drag and drop. For our purposes, it would also be good to have a way to set multiple bookings for the same schedule at the same time, in a way that doesn't crowd up the booking slot visually. If you put 3-5 booking in for the same staff member at the same time, it squashes everything up and you can't see the details of the client easily without opening each one. This is just because we always require that clients bring their bikes to us in the morning for a day booking, so need them all to drop off between certain hours.

Nathalie from Clinique d'ostéopathie Nathalie Landry

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Un outil indispensable pour faciliter la prise de rendez-vous et assurer les rappels!

Avec le service de prise de rendez-vous en ligne je peux être plus efficace pour répondre rapidement à mes clients. Car confirmer un rendez-vous se fait généralement en moins de 1 minute, je peux donc répondre entre mes rendez-vous au lieu d'attendre d'avoir plus de temps pour faire des appels téléphoniques. De plus, les rappels automatisés qu'on peut programmer comme on le souhaite, c'est-à-dire selon le nombre de jours, heures ou minutes désirés, sont très utiles pour éviter les "no show" ou si vous voulez les gens qui ont oublié leur rendez-vous...

Pros

Ce logiciel/application me permet de gérer mes demandes de rendez-vous comme je le voulais. Bien qu'on puisse y publier son horaire j'ai préféré l'option de recevoir les demandes de rendez-vous moi-même, de manière à gérer les urgences, prioriser les suivis aux nouveaux rendez-vous, etc. Aucun autre logiciel me permettait cet option. Mes clients adorent cette manière de fonctionner. N'ayant pas de secrétariat cela me permet d'être beaucoup plus rapide à répondre à leur demande. Ils aiment recevoir une confirmation lors de la prise de rendez-vous puis un rappel quelques jours avant. J'ai régulièrement des commentaires positifs de leur part. Je l'utilise depuis 2017 après l'avoir découvert moi-même en tant que cliente d'une entreprise qui l'utilisait pour la gestion de ses rendez-vous. Je l'ai trouvé tant convivial que j'ai contacté Booxi pour utiliser leur service. Je vous le recommande sans hésitation!

Cons

J'utilise l'application IOS sur mon téléphone car la version IOS pour la tablette n'est pas disponible. C'est le seul hic je vous dirais que j'éprouve.

Sandra from Arco Iris Massage Reiki

Booxi Supports Local Small Business During COVID-19

Excellent. The customer service is amazing. Someone ALWAYS gets back to me within 24 hours.

Pros

Customizable (although there are limits). Reminders that my clients get and a thank you follow ups after a session. That clients can book on their own time and leisure.

Cons

I'd like my branding to show more not "Green - Booxi" . I would like to insert my social media feeds and buttons where people can sign up. Basically what I am saying; if I could i would use your platform as my official website I would if you had blogging capacities, social media link capacities ("follow me" capabilities) etc. I am not sure if you have the ability to receive payments (I am aware that I can link up with squareup.com but I have not gone that route yet).

Reasons for Choosing booxi

I like to support local businesses> Booxi paid it forward to my massage business by waiving my subscription fee for 2-3 months AND allowing me to experiment with the group booking system (as I experimented with online courses while my in-studio services were on hold and I got back on my two feet).

Gaëlle from Atelier Fait Main

Industry: Cosmetics

Booxi, indispensable pour mon commerce

L'utilisation du logiciel est facile et m'aide beaucoup pour obtenir de nouveaux rendez vous pour des personnes qui ne peuvent pas appeler pendant le temps d'ouverture du magasin. Et si je rencontre un problème, l'équipe est très réactive et réponds toujours à toutes mes questions. Je suis très contente de ce service et je regrette de ne pas l'avoir fait depuis l'ouverture de mon magasin.

Pros

De pouvoir avoir l'historique des clients et que ça soit enregistré. Cela va plus vite pour prendre les rendez vous et on peut savoir ce qu'ils ont fait les fois précédentes

Cons

Le faite de ne pas pouvoir voir l'ensemble du planning à la semaine avec toutes mes collaboratrices.

Reasons for Choosing booxi

Car on peut mettre plusieurs paramètres différents pour chaque employé, temps de prestations, prestation réalisée, bloqué une ressource, etc,...

Tanya from Coiffure Tanya

Merci!

Pros

Super service! Je ne m'en passerai plus! Facile à utiliser et très pratique.

Cons

Tout est facile d'utilisation! L'équipe est là pour t'aider au besoin. Courriels contenants les nouveautés ou des options dont on a pas penser mettre.

Reasons for Choosing booxi

Beaucoup plus facile d'utilisation autant pour moi que pour la clientèle. J'avais essayer gorendez-vous, mais il y a eu des erreurs avec la confirmation des client(e)s causant des problèmes d'horaire, des mauvaises annulations, etc.

Erika from Erika Ongles & Cils

Mon application préférée

Pros

Application super facile à utiliser, je m’en sert plusieurs fois par jours, mes clientes adorent recevoir leur confirmation de rendez-vous automatique ! Grace à Booxi j’ai vraiment moins d’oubli de rendez-vous, je le recommande à tous. Service client #1

Cons

Je n’ai vraiment rien de négatif à dire.

Jean-Pierre from Corps Humain

Excellent tool for service businesses

Been using it for 5 years now GO for it!

Pros

Ease to ser up profiles and services at all level Company Staff Etc

Cons

nothing so far. Maybe some tools could be added in the future; lime health file for clients

Reasons for Choosing booxi

Local : i am from Montreal (base ot Booxi)

Rachel from Senzeo Massothérapie

booxi changed my life and now I couldn't do with out it!

It changes my life, as I don't have to worry about the scheduling aspect anymore, and I don't waste my evenings on the phone to remind my customers about their appointment, as booxi automatically send reminders.

Pros

Since I started using booxi I saved a lot of time because before, as we are 9 members in the team, I sent all the emails by hand, one by one, I spent a lot of time on the phone, and so I had a lot of time spent managing appointments booking and managing the team's schedules. I switched from something totally manual to something where everything is automatically done,the emails are sent automatically and when I enter the name of a customer everything appears immediately: their number, their email address In addition my customers know they can go on our website to book their appointment, even outside of our business hours, it's very simple for them. And they all told us that they like our system: they like being able to see directly the availabilities, the fact they don't need to create a user account, and therefore not having to remember a password. Before I used to manage all this at home at night, now I don't have to do it anymore and I can enjoy my evenings with my family. What I like the most about booxi are the reminder messages with all the information automatically send to all my customers, and being able to see, at a glance, all my client information for appointments of the day.

Cons

It would be great to be able to access the resources feature directly from the mobile app, which is only available from the web version today.

Dakota from Advent Fine Jewelry & Body Piercing

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

This program has been extremely useful and easy to use on PC and mobile

Appointments and client information are all in one place, on an easy to read interface. The integration with Lightspeed is so useful and incredible, and when I found out about that feature, I was immediately sold. Itemizing appointments (no show, cancelled, etc.) and the addition of client notes makes the experience so much more personable for our clients because all of the employees can communicate and educate themselves on the client. Building lasting relationships with clients is very important to us, and this software has already helped us secure new and returning clients, because of how easy everything is to use on both ends, on all types of devices.

Pros

The software is so incredibly easy to use, on all platforms, which is very important for my store. It's also very easy to integrate with whatever platform(s) that you need. Not only is it easy to use on my end, it's effortless for my clients. In this day and age, if technology isn't 100% easy to use, clients won't even bother trying to figure out how to book an appointment.

Cons

The fact that when you initially get it and are told about all of the features you will be getting, that's not always true. Some of the features that are advertised are available with your subscription, but they are not active on your account. And you don't learn that until clients start booking appointments, which is very frustrating. With that said, customer support is always a click away and they almost always get back within 15 minutes, which is unheard of in the customer support industry.

Mélanie from Mélanie Massothérapie

I love the app and my clients also like how easy it is.

More time for myself and less time responding to messages :) This app is new, but it is very well programmed. Like anything , it's hard to make the "perfect" solution for everyone on the planet so I understand if they can't fulfill everyone's needs. As long as I see this company evolving and trying to give a good service , I will stay with them & recommend them to others. It is very practical & helpful so far . Thank you guys for thinking about doing this .

Pros

The simplicity, the service, layout, template, the colors , how fun it is to use it , the fact that you have a website with booxi that you can promote to your clients.

Cons

1) Waiting list : It seemed to me when I talked to one of the guys, that they were going to put in the "waiting list" option and when I asked them about it , they seemed to not really know which I was bummed out about. I would give this a 5 star if it wasn't for the lack of this option which would help me and my collegues. 2) I usually work shifts from 16:00 to 01:00 and it is weird because let's say I work on a Tuesday, then someone will have to book 12-01:00 for Wednesday. It makes an uncool layout that way or less "compartimentalised" . I know I had talked to someone about this and they said they would try to see what they could do about this but haven't heard about it yet. 3)No notifications so I have to open my Booxi app a couple times a day just to see if I have a new appointment request which isn't super practical.

Maryse from Esthétique Maryse Duchesne

Industry: Cosmetics

Outstanding service! It's easy, it helps me a lot and I saved so much time!

I saved so much time, and even if I'm not a tech-savvy person I find booxi very easy to use!

Pros

I love the client files feature! Before using booxi I was using a paper calendar and paper for my customer records. Now I can access my client file from anywhere, at any time, and it's really easy to use. I don't have papers anymore! In addition of the time I saved, what I also like about booxi is the feature that allows me to make a quick export of my client's list, with their contact information so I can easily send them news or promotions by email.

Cons

I would like to be able to associate a color to a service, so that I can see at a glance what services I offer during the day, without even have to read the name of the service in the calendar.

Janie from Mirage Beauté | Boutique Tapis Rouge

Amazing customer support! And acquisition of new customers!

It brings me new customers, thanks to the online booking widget on my website and saves us a lot of time!

Pros

Online appointment booking: customers book their appointments outside business hours, it's great! We never miss the opportunity to acquire a new clients. booxi has optimized the work of the receptionist while simplifying our customer experience. Link with Lightspeed POS: Perfect Seamlessly integration with Lightspeed POS that allows us to manage different parts of our service and retail business. Activity Reports: I love this feature because I can see all the crucial metrics about my appointments at a glance.

Cons

It would be great to be able to customize even more the booking pop up, such as rearrange the order of the services.

Jeremy from All About U Massage Health & Wellness

Top Notch affordable software available in Canada

Accuracy, Saves time, less now shows, and puts our client in charge of picking a time frame that works for them from the comfort of there own home or office.

Pros

Its easy to use for all types of people includes staff and our clients. The reminders and thank u for visiting are the 2 additional things that make us stand out compared to others in our community

Cons

the note taking option is limited and other staff cant do notes under there name without having it private. Notes can not be done from an iphone. Only ipad or computer :(

Diana from Elite Wellness & Beauty Spa

I really like booxi and my clients like it too

Pros

Easy access for me and my clients Easy to book for my clients, shows my calendar available time. Love the email appointment requests with a quick access for a confirmation!

Julie from Kinik

Super systèmes de rendez-vous

Super bonne dans l ensemble

Pros

Cons

Il arrive parfois que les clients annulent mais le rendez-vous ne s’annule pas et par moment, j inscrire ne pas envoyer de message au client et il en reçoit un quand même.

Laura from Nails by Laura

Booxi Online booking

I’ve never been disappointed. I occasionally have a technical issue in which I contact Booxi by email or call to get answers.

Pros

The fact that clients can easily book their appt at their convenience. Eliminates the back and forth of texting requests at odd hours of the day.

Cons

Sometimes I have issues with ics file with wrong info in it or cannot save appt on iPhone.

Reasons for Choosing booxi

I haven’t looked around. I wanted to support a local company so my search was fast and easy.

Sheryl from Esthetics by Sheryl

Great service!

Pros

I love the easy system. It’s user friendly, easy to navigate and my clients just love being able to book their own appointments with reminders! I would recommend this service to anyone! Thanks booxi!! Sheryl Windrem

Cons

There was nothing that I didn’t like about this software.

Melyssa from Millenia spa

Juste Wowww!!!

Superbe logiciel

Pros

Facile à utiliser, a comprendre et à installer. Plus besoin d’appeler pour confirmer les clients. Un beau message de remerciement est envoyé apres le rendez-vous..!!!

Cons

Rien de spécial.peux etre le système de pré-paiement...

Brody from Triggers and Bows

Using Booxi has been an overall pleasant experience.

Less phone calls from customers wanting to book things.

Pros

I like that customers can very easily book things online and the overall process of creating a booking is very simple.

Cons

There is a bunch of things that are out of control for the Booxi back end and so these things need to be called in. It's a bit of a pain. Also, bookings can NEVER last more than 8 hours or span a few days (example: courses that may take place 2 or 3 days). Customers get a confirmation for the first day of the event but then they're not sure what time the following day starts, etc.

Robert from Masso1452

Very good in general

In general my experience is very good with the software.

Pros

Really enjoy the facility of use for the software.

Cindy from Institut Sublime Beauté

Super !

Très bonne !

Pros

Il est facile d’utilisation pour gérer tous nos services

Cons

Tout fonctionne bien pour nous , j’ai eu à 2 reprises un petit problème que vous avez résolu rapidement.

Reasons for Choosing booxi

Le service m’a donné envie de faire affaire avec vous !

Heather from Stitch By Stitch

Integrates with our Lightspeed Retail and Ecomm Site

The experience wasnt without hiccoughs but it is now a welcome and essential tool in our daily business activities. It works especially well in our website launch.

Pros

This straightforward software manages our calendar and is a great facilitator of our classes and private shopping sessions.

Cons

We use several workarounds to make it fit our business, and they took a bit of time, but it was overcome and successful

Reasons for Choosing booxi

It made our store appear "with it" and progressive.

Jill from The aesthetics and laser clinic

life changing!

I don't have to book clients myself and waste valuable time on the phone

Pros

Convenient and easy to use. Whenever I have questions or concerns the staff is always there to help.

Melyssa from Melyssa Hutchinson, RMT

Really easy to use for both therapists and clients. Simple set up and changes can be made quickly.

Pros

It's very affordable for new business owners. Also easy to set up and make changes. Clients can pick their own appointment times which makes a better overall experience for them.

Cons

Not much real. It is really well designed. I would prefer to have an easier way to book days off that are normally open.

Jessica from Salon belleza & co

Mon opinion

J’adore avoir une prise de rendez-vous en ligne.

Pros

La présentation des choix pour les clients

Cons

on ne peut pas répété les rendez-vous aux 2 semaines par exemple on doit le refaire à chaque fois. Les clientes aimerait avoir access à leur rendez-vous au lieu que ce soit seulement en allant sur leur email de rendez-vous

claudel from Claudel Esthétique

Booxi the easy solution

It is easy to do for the clients and gives me more time to focus on my work

Pros

That you can control how the appointment are set up,space between the appointment lots of options The customer service is great

Cons

That i cannot block many days in one shot I have to do them separatly

Reasons for Choosing booxi

It was easy and had all I needed

Katherine from Solution Beauté Idéale

Industry: Cosmetics

Really like it, sooo easy to use

I realised i was on my cellphone all day long, using booxi changed my life!

Pros

I’m doing eyelashes and my clients just need to go to my link to take an appointement. They find it easy too

Cons

At first, to set all of the feature it was something, but they helped me it was wayyy easier that way

Susan from Evolve Apothecary and Spa

It is a great alternative to the pricier scheduling systems

Pros

Price/ease of use. Ability to use it on my phone or laptop. Customer Service is great. Easy to set up

Cons

I miss having reports, I would like to track room usage, staff availability and income earned. I would also like to be able to easily identify who booked online or via person

Valéry from Valéry Gauthier, TS-MF

Industry: Mental Health Care

J'adore!

La plateforme de Booxi pour la prise de rendez-vous en ligne, tant sur application mobile que sur le web, est un outil de travail quotidien des plus génial! Je ne m'en passerai plus jamais!

Pros

Facile d'utilisation! Utilisation quotidienne!

Cons

Le choix du lieu de rencontre est non-disponible.

Marie from marie-ève mongeau

suggestion

Pros

très facile d'utilisation et mes clientes apprécient.

Cons

j'aimerais que la facturation se fasse automatiquement si le rendez-vous n'a pas été annuler avant, ou que dans le rapport ce soit la date du rendez-vous qui apparait et non la date de facturation, car pour ma part je fait des factures à mes clientes 1 à 2 fois semaine, car je n'ai pas le temps entre chaque cliente.

Guy from Clinique dermessence

Industry: Cosmetics

Great. Easy to use. A step ahead over the competition. Fast booking. Good feeling when using it.

New customers. Fast rentability. More competitive. Less time on the phone. Competitive advantage. Give us more visibility.

Pros

We are getting new customers. Less phone calls during the day. A feature that competitors do not have. Give us more credibility and notoriety. Do not have to confirm appointments. Customers like to book by themselves at any time. Give the feeling to customers that our business is ahead over the competitors (modern way to book). A good way to get young customers and men.

Cons

Many accounts for the same user (duplicates). Customers have to confirm many times when they want many services at the same time. Some customers do not get the fact that they have to confirm at the end of the process.

Brandon from A-Best Sew & Vac

A+++++

Pros

Very easy to integrate with website and easy to use. Many features I was not even aware that I needed are built into this software. Having the booxi scheduling pop up in an internal window within my website helps avoid customers getting lost or sent away from my website.

Cons

Because I am a Lightspeed eCom user, I am not able to change the Book Now button's phrasing. I wanted to change it to "Register Now" as more of our clientele would be familiar with that term. Both Lightspeed and Booxi have tried to help, sending tutorials, but when I follow them to a "T" I either find there are steps I cannot complete with my platform (Lightspeed), or when I am finished, the changes have not taken effect.

Jonathan from Therapist

Great

Pros

It made my life easier. Online scheduling is easy and customizable.

Cons

I wish there was an easy way to notify clients if I have a cancellation, so they can take the empty spot if they want.

Julie from Clinique Derma-J

Owner

I like IT vert Much

Pros

It's friendly user. The oneline booking by the custumer

Cons

That we cannot make à periocity appointements

Joanie from Coiffure R&S

Industry: Cosmetics

Always huge support, always available for any kind of questions!!

So much saving time and organization!!

Pros

I love the text message to recall, it helps so much to keep my clients aware for their appointment and it's so simple to take care of my agenda

Cons

I'd like that the system would send a text message if I select that the client missed an appointment

Matthew from Matthew M. Morin Osteopathy

Exactly what I was looking for

I wish I had found Booxi 3 years ago instead of wasting money and time with the other booking software/apps. My overall experience has been very positive.

Pros

This is the 3rd booking application/software I have used and it is exactly what I have been looking for. Just the right amount of features for my private Osteopathy practice with a very reasonable price.

Cons

This might already be a feature so I will look into it...but the ability to create a template for the invoices which contain my information and logo. At present moment, I have to copy paste my information (insurance number, etc.) ever time I create a new invoice.

Catherine from Le Boudoir à Cils

A1

Pros

I love using booxi, my team as well and our customers appreciate the ease of making appointments (especially the 24-hour recall)

Cons

Nothing special except that I would like to personalize the message of thanks. Place the services and staff in the order I desire.

Linda from Edith Serei Beauty Center

I learned to use booxi by myself, a child could do it: it's simple to use and yet very complete!

Pros

booxi is very easy to use. I love the email confirmation feature: as soon as a customer books an appointment I receive an email, with all the information about the client, so I don't need to access a paper file anymore. And my customers receive their confirmation too, so they have all the information they need about their appointment.

Cons

Honestly I wouldn't change anything, it's simple and easy to use and at the same time it's very complete. booxi perfectly fits our booking needs.

caitlin from Bowfish Studios

Great customer experience!

more clients!

Pros

The ease of booking. Also the quick sync to my google calendar is very helpful. Love how detailed you get with the times.

Cons

that you cannot view by month. would also be helpful to have the software since to google calendar both ways. ALSO huge thing for us is it is not easy to book multiple appointments. Clients have a hard time with it on their end and also on our end... the plus button and how it is laid out is hard to visually see.

Bailey from Mast Corp

Amazing !

Pros

It's easy to use. When you need to make amendments to the scheduling of staff the platform is easy to navigate and edit. In addition, it's helpful that staff gave the ability for in the moment update.

Cons

Sometimes the app can be hard to navigate if you have several staff working at once on the same day ... I found it was easier when we purchased a pen to utilize with the screen.

Ion from Ostéopathie

Excellent électronique agendas

Je recommande à tout le clinique qui fonctionne sur le rendez-vous

Pros

Rapidité de confirmation et accessibilité

Cons

On peu le consulter de par tout dans monde

France from Massothérapie la Douce heure

I truly appreciate

The pleasure of seeing my clients book their appointments when I am either with a client or just closed for the day. I wish I knew how to make more of my clients us this incredible product that you offer. Knowing that it does take time for people to chance. :)

Pros

The fact that I can finally relax in the evening and give my clients this option to book their appointment. It is still a work in progress of course since not every one uses the button. haha

Cons

I would like to be able to print my notes at the end of the month. I am still a paper girl and with a professional follow up I do not want people looking in my computer, preferably in my paper folders.

Ryan from Share One, Inc.

Beautifully Designed Booking Software

Pros

Wonderful layout of options for booking the right services/products every time.

Cons

I am hard-pressed to identify negative aspects of this platform. Fewer reminders could help (email wise).