(1,145)

1,145

• Pros

• "I like that it's easy to use for the client whilst they're booking and I love that it is constantly improving"

• "Love the fact that you can control your bookings from anywhere from any device.. love all the features and benefits .. and love the new e mail blasts .. excellent "

• "Excellent product quality, simplicity and style, many possibilities, this is so awesome product "

• Cons

• "I love everything about it, maybe only thing I have to say least is their updates are slower pace. it will take a while to have function you may want."

• "To be honest nothing really comes to mind, other than at times it has been a bit tricky to search a client and I have no idea why but other than that it's fantastic."

• "Only a few of the features which still need tweaking. But I think once that is all sorted this will be an amazing system. Only one way text can be a bit confusing for some clients. "

Browse Fresha Reviews

Mark from Natural Balance Therapies

A great experience so far...

Pros

We switched from Booker, who we had been with for 8 years, and so far the experience has been great. I love that Fresha works great on all devices and that our customers can do pretty much anything from their phones, including make and amend bookings, complete consultation forms, add payment cards, see their history etc. It's easy for our customers to book and check availability with their favourite therapist in a few clicks. The integrated payment system is good value and Fresha provide everything .. so no separate card processing, payment gateways or machine rental charges. The UK support is helpful and friendly and there are lots of articles, videos etc to help you get set up.

Cons

New features are being added all the time (you can see what's planned on their community pages). Features not currently available but in an ideal world I would like are, the migration of appointment history and existing gift vouchers, discount codes that can be promoted to clients and entered online and more options for sending out emails along the lines of MailChimp. Some of these are planned so it's still a great choice.

Reasons for Switching to Fresha

Booker has a lot of great features that aren't available outside the USA / Canada and often when there are newly released features they are designed for the US regardless of the market (e.g. making State or Zip codes a required field for non-US customers). The mobile experience (a dedicated app) for us as therapists was excellent, but for our customers wanting appointments, it was an antiquated mobile site that was not user friendly.

Jessica from Imagine Salon

Industry: Cosmetics

BADASS company and customer service!!

Pros

We all have to like customer service! They are so fast at we replying normally within a day if not hours! I have NEVER dealt with anyone rude (I go to them more than I should, I'll just say I'm total computer dumb), and they legit send me step by step instructions with little picture of icons that help me with every step of whatever I need that go around! I LOVE EVERYTHING about this software and I LOVE watching software grow with what the CUSTOMERS are wanting! THAT IS RIGHT THEY LISTEN TO US CUSTOMERS WITH VOTES!!! Just go head and get it, you won't be disappointed, and you can thank me later! SERIOUSLY go ahead.....your seconds away from so much stress taken off of you by software you can actually understand, let alone your clients will LOVE the conformation text, a day before text, and I have mine set to 2 hour before reminder! They LOVE IT TOO!

Cons

Absolutely NO CONS! They are working on the software ALL the time! LEGIT, LOOOOOOVE THIS SOFTWARE AND THE BADASS COUSTOMER SERVISE! You're already missing out if you haven't already clicked to sign up!

Reasons for Choosing Fresha

Fresha actually answered all my questions (at the time) BEFORE I even got the software! Fresha puts their customers needs and questions first, you feel like apart of their team as your voice and votes actually matter! I LOVE ME SOME FRESHA, AND THE CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Reasons for Switching to Fresha

Ugh, their rates went up crazy for 1/3 of the options that Fresha has. An their customer service was days if not weeks wait (Like I would have to read my question because I forgot what I even sent. SMH) FRESHA ALL THE WAY!!! Are you still reading this or have you clicked "SIGN UP"!?

Gus from Barber Black Sheep

Wolve in sheeps clothing

As described above.

Pros

Ease of use....some functions in analytics

Cons

Their new Fresha pricing system is hidden in there description words of the product. Be very careful of what you get yourself in for. Their payment system back to you, the user, with Fresha plus is not described till you start using it. They have 4 processing times done over 24 hrs meaning payments took up to 7 days to be paid out. They describe how much you should be getting daily but I found i would only receive 20% of what I should have been getting. You will also be manipulated and pressured and lied to to get you off the free system and onto the payment system. Our business was in the number one position in Australia of all users for 5 stars for Fresha. I definitely don't recommend them. We have left for a much better online system.

It was better.

Reasons for Switching to Fresha

Because timely wasn't delivering on what they promised.

Kat from The Face Tonic

Fresha is INCREDIBLE

Fresha makes running my business so much easier. All the features I use are just so easy and sleek. The booking calendar, reminders, payments, stock taking. The customer service is second to none.. any issue or query is answered so quickly and always resolved.

Pros

The booking system is so easy to use, I love every feature. Booking, confirmation, payment, reschedule.. the holding card details

Cons

That I can’t sync it to my google calendar

Reasons for Choosing Fresha

Recommendation and using it myself for a day, I knew I loved it

Reasons for Switching to Fresha

Treat well is very lacking. It’s clunky and hard to get round. As a business owner with 2 young babies, I just need something quick, simple and reliable and treat well was the opposite. I also found their team quite arrogant like what do you mean you don’t like it? lol you’ve only used it a week just very unprofessional

Sarah from JLR Brow and Beaty Bar

Fresha Review

Fresha has been very easy for us to use since the day we set up, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been so helpful with any queries we have had and been a massive help in implementing the software for our salon. We moved over from another booking system and find that for what we use the software for, Fresha has been much better value for money

Pros

It was very easy to set up and navigate. Capturing client details is very beneficial to us and I’m sure this has contributed to our lack of no shows. There are so many options to chose from making it fully customisable to each salon. We can run two salons from the same software which saves a lot of time and clients also find it simple to navigate and book themselves in.

Cons

Consultation forms is a huge part of our job and it’s great to be able to send to clients ahead of their appointment, however a lot of clients do not fill these out, even after being reminded, so it would be beneficial to have a feature which enables us to have the client fill out their form on the spot in the salon from our own iPad. When clients book themselves online we have had a few instances of people thinking they have already paid for their appointment as they put their card details in. It would be great if it was explained to them that we only capture these details in case of cancellation or no show.

Reasons for Switching to Fresha

For the functions we use, Phorest worked out to be very expensive

Tracey from Lloydy’s HD

Amazing

Brilliant great managers that keep you on track to make sure you are optimise all the features that are constantly being updated

Pros

A very efficient and effective online cloud based booking system, we get amazing feedback daily from our clients on how easy it is to use, it has practically reduced our no shows to zero . Great for the whole team , great for rebooking clients and the appointment reminders are brilliant.

Cons

I think the updates need to be updated quicker.

Reasons for Choosing Fresha

Because it’s free to start and this was a game changer for my and my business.

Khane from Camera Ready Kutz, Inc.

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Great App

Pros

Fresha was very easy to set up. They constantly improve features and take suggestions.

Cons

The least thing I liked was they switched to being a paid app, but it’s still one of the best

Reasons for Switching to Fresha

Fresha was free at the time. It was an easy switch and had the features my growing shop needed

Corlette from My Favourite Red

Easy to use platform & freindly staff!

Pros

The set-up of the platform was easy to follow and afterwards easy to use. Layout of the site (desktop & mobile) are both easy to understand and use. Received an email a few days after I started using Fresha to find out if all was in order, and received a prompt and friendly response on my answer.

Cons

So far there is nothing on the platform that I do not like.

Reasons for Choosing Fresha

Free to use platform, with the option of paying for more features. For a small business owner that just started out, this is essential.

Niomi from Sculpt

Amazing booking system

Has cut my appointment booking time in half

Pros

Everything about this app is amazing! Its super easy to use, it's cut down my scheduling time and its free. The fresha team are super helpful too.

Cons

I feel that the fresha team have thought of everything. If there are features missing they regularly review this and add new features. I personally myself feel that there is nothing that I dislike about the app.

Reasons for Choosing Fresha

I liked that it was mostly beauty based and went off of other people's reviews of both apps.

Zaid from Marshals Gents Salon

Friendly use, full integration solution for barber shops

Extremely happy and better than any system we used earlier

Pros

Ease of use and the comprehensive aspects that Fresha covers, integrated with social media , inventory ,POS invoicing , employees , and scheduling And mostly keeping clients instantly updated with their appointments anytime anywhere

Cons

Can’t fined any to be honest maybe after one year of use I could give a feedback

Reasons for Switching to Fresha

It’s one time shot purchase More friendly use Direct to the point

Sarah from Mousey Browns

Thanks Fresha and team

I think I’ve said everything at the top. I do feel the positive change in going with an app. I don’t know how I managed without it. I know there may be other apps about, but I’m happy with the pay as you go that Fresha do.

Pros

Before Fresha, I was using a pencil and an book. Clients had to call by phone to book an appointment or send a message through social media. On my day off, I would carry the book with me and divert calls to my phone. This wasn’t great if I was out and about shopping or just having a needed switch off /quiet time. I can honestly say that going online with Fresha, has changed my business. Clients can book in easily and the book now buttons create opportunities for clients to see who’s available at any time day or night. I love all the features and the consultation helps a great deal. I think that Fresha helps my salon to reach out to the people who don’t like to call for appointments and for browsing prices and services without feeling like they have to commit. I love the now show fee. Has helped immensely. I like how the app overall polishes the business and makes it more professional. Generating new clients through this, has helped us grow and expand with new staff. Oh, I love that my accountant can also log in and get what she needs at any time without me having a hand written log. I love that it’s harder for staff to take money using fraudulent means. Fresha let’s me know exactly who’s paid what and I know exactly what’s going on.

Cons

If there’s anything I’m not sure about, I feel I can get in touch and ask. I’m not so keen on the card payment device. It’s a bit slow and clunky. Also- with the no show- sometimes people clear their account so you can’t take the payments they owe. I don’t think there’s much you could do with that. I would like the client info to merge better for people who one week book in with their maiden name of Scott and other times decide to be ‘oh.. is it under the name Wilson?’ And have 2 different client a counts ..or use different emails.

Reasons for Choosing Fresha

My friend was using your system and recommended.

Kimberley from Spray Tans Coorparoo

Excellent booking system, helpful knowledgable staff, a must for any beauty business

Just wanted to give my feedback to anyone who may be on the fence about upgrading to the paid version of Fresha. I had a call 2 weeks ago about the changes and arranged a face to face call with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] last Friday. I was initially scrambling to look at other systems and went into the meeting with a notepad full of reasons why I didn’t want to upgrade. Don’t get me wrong, I am so grateful to have had a free system for 4+ years but I felt if I had to pay for it I needed it to work for better for my business . [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was incredible, he was so patient with me, helped me work through all my problems (mostly user error) and went through Fresha plus with me. I’m currently using square and switching to Fresha plus terminal will leave me better off, I will pretty much make up the cost of the terminal in a week. The marketing section blew my mind, it’s going to entirely change the way I run my business in the click of a few buttons. The no show protection is going to also make a huge difference in the everyday running of my business. I realised that I have a support person there for whatever I need, any issues I had or have going forward I have a contact from Fresha who is there to help make my business run smoother and more efficiently. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] knowledge of the system is 2nd to none and being a sole trader it’s quite nice knowing I have someone at the back end ready to help. Lean on these people, they are a wealth of knowledge. I highly recommend the upgrade!

Pros

It makes my business run more efficiently, at a higher profit and a seamless experience for my clients. Everything about this system just works, the team have done an excellent job.

Cons

5 years in and haven't come across anything I don't like yet, their system is constantly evolving and they take feedback and requests from clients VERY seriously (ie. they make the changes needed)

Dylan from HydroPros-The IV Rehydration Specialists

All Around Great Company/Brand

Not only do they have great software, but they have an amazing culture. I saw an advertisement for them, commented on my experience with their product, and congratulated them on their exposure and success. They sent me a PERSONAL message. Emoji’s and everything! In response to that comment. They are getting everything right.

Pros

This software is very user friendly: Simply organized- Uses basic interfacing structure that makes everything easy to find, allowing us to perform tasks efficiently and easily, and it very easy to train staff. Easy on the eyes- I am a people person, not a technology person. I don’t like the big flashy nonsense, crazy fonts and colors and the disappearing and reappearing functions on some of these “modern” software systems. Those things are great for advertising, not great for integrating business software. Everything is plainly labeled, all your options are programmed in an easy to search dropdown menu, and it doesn’t over stimulated your brain. Good things are built on perfecting the basics, and these guys have just about done it. Takes the load off by enhancing customer service- In the past I have had to take on the time consuming task of sending reminders to each client/customer scheduled personally. As a professional who strives for customer service perfection, knowing that rep sends auto-confirmation and 24 hour reminders relieves a lot of stress. All I have to do is input the correct basic information, then Shedul takes it from there.

Cons

Honestly I have not found something negative about using this software. I am not the one who customizes our particular account, I am a user only. However, from a user perspective at least, this software hits all the check marks.

Response from Shedul.com

Replied May 2019

<3 <3

Ted from Dorothy's Day Spa Inc.,

Spa Management and POS software that will be LOVED by Spa Owners and Managers who implement it!

Many, if the company will be doing such a great job, in near future Shedul will be the Spa Management software to go! My wife spa is very customer oriented and this software allows us to accommodate our customers request much easier, quicker and with fewer errors. I love it!

Pros

There are many areas of this software that I really like (even now, when the software is limited in certain functions BUT, it is continuously updated with new functions. In a year or so it will be the best software that is available to manage spas and salons. And, it might be the software of choice for spa managers and owners due to the fallowing few reasons: Ease of Use, multi-platform compatibility, fast, reliable and it has all you need to run a day to day beauty spa operation including POS. Appointment scheduling and appointment management are the BEST compared to other software that I have evaluated or used (and I paid $$$) Actually, it has no limitations nor restrictions and I Love It. Inventory Management working great though does not have yet incorporated "low stock warning" but I am sure it will have soon so no issue for me. Services - very easy to create and manage. One limitation, for now, is that so far they don't have available "packages" and tracking package usage. Though, I believe that they will include them very soon. Clients - Shedul has all you need including almost real time SMS/email clients notifications (appointment creation, changes, or completion). There are no automatic reminders yet, but the software keeps it organized very nicely using color codes. Reports- right now a little limited but they are constantly adding new ones. Shedul - administrator listening to their client's requests.

Cons

Right now the application does not have the interface to setup a merchant account (Credit Card processing) though they are working on it and it should be ready in the next few months. You can setup two different tax tables (sales and service) but in the reports so far there is no specific report that you can calculate a sale tax. Never the less, you can manually calculate it since there is a report for total $ sales for a specific period. Packages- hopefully, they will implement soon option to sell package deals and some type of way of tracking usage of services in the package against the client or actual package. Voucher- we don't use vouchers so I did not find this function too useful. We sell "Gift Certificate" and hopefully they will implement sales and management of gift certificate in POS. It would be nice to have in POS percentage for service tip calculation since many of our clients often say "give particular % as a tip for the service". Right now there is a function in POS where you can add a certain amount as a tip to the total bill. For many people that could be sufficient though.

Tracy from L.A. Cuts

August 2016

Shedul is amazing and their team is simply unbeatable in their support and response time!

Before we opened our salon in April, we researched and selected Shedul because of its many features that are truly outstanding. What drew my eye first was the ability to use it at no charge. How could they offer so many features and benefits without the high charges other companies have? I wanted to give it a try without the hassles of "trial periods" and training videos. You have got to experience this for yourself! Have you ever said "I wish my schedule could do this" or "I love it but..." about your current or future calendar, POS, or booking system? Well, Shedul makes magic happen. They have such an amazing team of designers and IT that are so responsive, that they take "votes" from the community (members) to see what they will add or improve next! Yes, you actually have a VOICE that is heard. I have never had that with any other company in any field. As to Shedul itself, it is extremely user-friendly, very easy to learn and allows me to do every thing I want to do. Book online? No problem! POS? Everything you want out of it. How about SMS texting and emailing your clients? $0 charge on their end, just subscribe to a phone carrier that offers unlimited texting (like most cell phones have) and you are good to go. Current projects are updated so that the community can follow along with the progress. Also, it is not only for Hair Salons! Nails, Estheticians, Massage Therapists and others can use all the features as well. Want to have your employees be able to see the calendar and receive email notifications when there is an online booking, or you want to track if the booking came from your website, facebook, or walk-in? You can. Want your office manager or receptionist to receive the email as well? You can. I can go on, but you really need to check it out for yourself! Shedul is simply the best. Justyne, you and your team have made using business software fun and exciting!

Pros

I am always interested in making things smarter, faster, easier, etc. I have found a perfect partnership with the team from Shedul. Responsive team at Shedul Online Booking SMS texting/Email for confirmations, reminders, thank you's, etc. Email to associate who has the booking with additional email to receptionist/owner/manager, whoever you need notified. POS Barcode scan in Products or hand key them in to see at POS. Rebooking feature Able to see calendar weekly or daily Run numerous reports Security levels for different team members The list is really much more than this, these are a few of the many features to be found.

Cons

There are no Cons. You will never regret going with Shedul for your business!

Milan from Eva Beaute

August 2016

Amazing software, developers have nailed it as they have captured all the features we need expertely

This software is exactly what we have been searching for. It has the features we need, is powerful enough to maintain all of our client data, appointments for multiple staff, sales dashboard, generating reports, import/export data, online booking buttons for social media websites including Facebook, and much much more. I have worked with various software and client relationship managers previously however I have found this to be extremely easy to use for all staff over other programs. We have a relatively new small business and I have personally tried over 30 different similar type programs and none of them have suited my needs, and couldn't customise to our needs. I even tried Excel based systems and creating my own however it was harder for multiple staff to use and would be prone to mistakes. Due to this, we stayed with the good old appointment book for appointments and used excel to track sales etc. Coming across this software has changed all that; we are now using this and have ditched excel and filed away the appointment book. It literally does everything we need and has extra features we can also use that we weren't using before.

Pros

Everything we need is here with the ease of access required for all staff members. It's great that we can see daily appointments, sales, revenue etc from the dashboard and can easily generate reports and export to excel. Adding different services and products (i.e. retail add on products) is extremely simple; you enter in the service and include price and duration etc which makes it very easy when making appointments. The checkout option also displays your products in case you forgot or haven't promoted it in the appointment so can easily add extra value to each appointment. The added feature to send SMS reminders to clients automatically is excellent and I really like how they have added options to customise this feature, such as adding times in which to send these reminders so they are not sent in the middle of the night for example. They have really done their research on what clients need and am very impressed with this software.

Cons

The company has pretty much nailed it with their software though if I had to put something, I could only suggest adding the ability to further customise options, page layout, which data to display or not display etc; this would be great.

David from DAVID JAMES.

LIGHTYEARS AHEAD OF THE COMPETITION

I made the switch from Mind Body, and within days, my whole team absolutely fell in love with it. Afterwards, my clients have now done the same

Pros

The interface for both clients and operators, it's smooth and never glitchy, it's EASY as can be, the price is unbeatable, and the customer service is excellent.... Like a Tesla, this is software that gets BETTER overtime. Can't wait to see where it goes!

Cons

Still waiting to find one. I suppose the marketing items could be expanded, but they keep us posted about that which is very nice.

Reasons for Choosing Fresha

Features, innovation, cost, integration.

Reasons for Switching to Fresha

Mindbody was horrendous in nearly everyway, and on top of it, more expensive - which is laughable.

Sashana from The Glam Factory JA

Very Simple and User Friendly

I am a freelance makeup artist who has been searching tirelessly for a scheduling app that can make booking easy, track my clients and their appointments, and accommodate discounts, gift certificates and group and appointments. My experience with Fresha has been great thus far, and I don't see myself moving away from it anytime soon.

Pros

First, Fresha is really easy to use and the layout of the software is quite beautiful. All the symbols and labels are found to the left of the screen. They're clearly visible, they're accurate and are easily distinguishable from each other. Also, The process of setting up and creating your booking website is very simple and straightforward. There really is no need for a tutorial of any kind. However, tutorials can be found on YouTube. I never needed to use any of those. One of my absolute favorite features is the ability to create vouchers for sale. Although the option to sell the vouchers on my site is not yet available in my region, I'm still able to create them and sell them on my own. Once paid for, I can then email the voucher to the recipient, and they can go ahead and use that voucher to book or subsidize the cost of services on my site. Also, I love Fresha Plus. Fresha Plus is not a separate app, but is integrated into this software. The features of Fresha Plus have proven to be very useful. This is especially so as it relates to integrating my Fresha with my Instagram and Facebook business accounts. Persons can now book with me on Fresha by clicking my 'Book Now' button on either of those social media pages. It also gives an option to integrate Fresha with Reserve with Google so that persons can book with you through Google Maps and other Google platforms.

Cons

I like Fresha, but there is one main feature that is missing. There is no option to create or incorporate add-on's for appointments when booking. Add-on's are offerings which clients may desire to receive and pay for in addition to their original booking. Those other offerings are charged separately, but their incorporation may not necessarily lengthen the service time. To incorporate add-on's, you have to create a whole new service and incorporate those extras as options, or calculate the actual total after having sent the client an invoice through Fresha. So, the client cannot get their true total initially if they want to add any other options to their service. There is definitely a need for the 'add-on' option, as its absence is really felt in a great way.

Carolina from iTemp Dental Staffing

Works wonderfully for temp staffing, too!

Shedul has created a simple scheduling software that works well for any industry. It is a free (or low cost) solution which is awesome for small business like mine. There are plenty of features available that my business doesn't use, but that other businesses could definitely benefit from.

Pros

I run a dental temporary staffing agency and we began using this program around the time it came out. It was very new and the developers were in close contact with us often asking what we liked/disliked about the program. We use it in an unintended and unconventional way but it has worked better for us than any scheduler built for staffing. The ease of adding appointments, changing, updating, and notifying clients of these changes is unsurpassed. We have tried out several other program that were designed for our industry but just have not found anything that does more for the same price - free! We haven't explored the new Fresha options to book online in depth but the booking page that it generates when you turn it on looks very professional. I would recommend it for any salon, spa or business that wants to present themselves well online with a little budget.

Cons

They have been growing quickly and making a lot of changes. The only real issue I've faced is a 3-4 second lag but it has only just started happening in the last couple weeks so I'm sure it will be resolved soon. The support staff is responsive and helpful.

Carla from Hair by Carla

Life saving system

Very happy, wouldn’t mind if it was a bit more affordable for people small like me but I’m happy and grateful for having the system for free. I also would like to mention [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] the lady assigned for my area for her phone call yesterday, no hard sell at all, just wanting to know me and my view on Fresha and also offered to help me with the system to see what else I could benefit from, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] knows that I can’t afford at the moment the subscription and still was very kind offering to look what else I can do with my free account, was lovely and very pleasant to me. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and hope you get this review

Pros

I’ve been with Fresha from the beginning, used to be called shedull. I thought it was to good to be true, free for life?! What was the catch I thought? NONE! Yes free! For me the system it’s just amazing, from online bookings, text and email confirmations for clients, costumer service when I have doubts they are fast with solutions and explanations. I don’t use all of the features as I’m happy with what I’ve got, however if I was to grow my business for sure I would sign up for the rest of the features... only can say good things because it’s been very good for me. Highly recommend it.

Cons

I can’t fault anything... like I said above I do t use the whole systems fully...

Helena from My Micro-pigmentation

Industry: Cosmetics

My Search For Software Ends Here!

My over all experience has been a complete pleaser. I am completely cyber challenged, seriously, this is the first Software program that I've ever been abke to use with such confidence. I love it!

Pros

I love EVERYTHING about this Software! I'm in my 50's, yup old school, always felt I was one of those hard to teach an old dog new tricks people. But I downloaded the free version of Shedul, a bit intimidated I played around with it adding my products & sevices etc... very simple to do. I finally got up the nerve to actually start booking clients... but also continued to use my old appointment book as a back-up.. yup still intimidated by these on line things. However, in about a week, I saw how much more this appointment booking Software did, I was so amazed & confident, I ditched my old hard copy appointment book. I no longer had to give my clients a handwritten appointment card or call to remind them the day before. It also helps with accounting, keeps track of your sales, prints out receipts, monthly reports... what more do you need?? And this is the FREE version!! Its a keeper.

Cons

There's really nothing that I don't like. I see there's an email you can set up to send clients promotional offers etc. I have to look into that, I'm not sure if it comes with the free version. The only thing more I would like is perhaps an occasional email update from the company to give me tips or provide info about other features that Shedul can do to make running my business easier. Otherwise NO complaints. If an old dog like me can use it with confidence, anyone can.

Rachel from Copper Tree Retreat

Going Live with On Line Booking

Pros

The Customer Service. Hands down the most outstanding customer service . Fresha is there to answer questions, provide training, assistance and follow through with genuine care and dedication to make your scheduling, on line booking and marketing successful. We are very pleased with the outstanding investment Fresha has brought our Company. The software is very user friendly. Our guests have loved the on line booking upgrade which has increased our sales and made it more convenient our guests to have options and information about the service and treatments that we provide.

Cons

We wish we would have launched Fresha Plus sooner.

Personalized customer service.

Reasons for Switching to Fresha

Fresha fit the needs of our Company perfectly. They personalize their help to fit the individual needs of our business and continue to expand and grow with new options and service.

Emily from Love Living Holistics

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Fantastic!!

Loved it!

Pros

I love that Fresha is simple and easy to use. Coming from a much more complicated system like MINDBODY, Fresha was so wonderfully easy to figure out and implement. Customer service has always been so kind and responsive and happy to help. I love this software and am So grateful for how they have supported me during the challenges of COVID-19.

Cons

I have been with them for a few years so like any software it has been a gradual build with new features. Online processing/sales and gift cards weren’t always a feature but they are so great at listening to the needs of their customers and making upgrades.

Reasons for Choosing Fresha

It was free at the time, clean look and easy to use.

Reasons for Switching to Fresha

MINDBODY kept raising their prices and for what I needed it simply wasn’t worth it. The software was also much harder to figure out and customer service was less accessible and less friendly.

EDUARDO from EDUARDO STYLE

Easy to use, reliable and very robust.

This platform has allowed us to expand considerably thanks to the marketing campaigns that we can do through our website and facebook pages integrated into this application, in addition to allowing us to make reservations online, another highlight is the inventory control that we have been able to make with this tool, in addition to payments, is a very comprehensive program that offers great functionality, facilitating and optimizing the management of the business, so the team will improve their productivity and efficiency, thanks to the commands made in Shedul. Thanks to this tool our business has grown rapidly and has managed to consolidate in the market and earn the trust and satisfaction of our customers.

Pros

Shedul is a web platform that has a mobile application (iOs and Android), has a very friendly interface, does not require learning curve, its design is very effective and elegant, allows to centralize all aspects related to the administration of a beauty salon, integrates features such as web site customization, booking appointments and recurring appointments, management of employees, inventories.... This efficient tool is accessible from any device, anywhere and at any time via the Internet. In addition, it has a very complete free version and more functional business plans.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about this program is very robust, complete and effective, has a high rate of customization, is well structured and offers excellent results.

Jade from Surf School

Great scheduling program

I have been using Shedul as a scheduling tool. This has helped me to be a lot more organised and has prevented me from double booking staff which was happening before. It saves me time when taking bookings because I can see all my staff's bookings for the day on the same screen. I love how easy it is to use and I hope to keep using it for a long time.

Pros

- Shedul/Fresha is REALLY easy to use. We are a surf school, not a salon and I was able to adapt it to fit our needs easily. Even staff who are not good with technology were able to log on and easily use this program. I've used many different scheduling programs and this one has been the best for my needs with this company, and definitely the easiest to learn to use. - Adaptable - I was able to set up products mostly as I needed to even though they are not the products the program was intended for. - The software has not crashed the entire time I've been using it. I have had no technical problems with it, which is great!!! - Support - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from the Shedul team contacted me and asked if I needed any help, or if I had any suggestions or further needs from the software - this was impressive!! - Ease of access - I can be logged on on my computer, phone and my bosses phone all at once with no problems

Cons

I'm looking forward to the class feature being added, this will be very helpful for our business. It would be nice to be able to view multiple days and multiple staff at the same time on the calendar but I am happy with how it is currently.

Reasons for Choosing Fresha

I looked at reviews and the first product I tried was Shedul. I have used RTP, Galaxy and Waldhart as scheduling programs before. The company I work for is smaller than those I worked for previously and Shedul/Fresha has met our needs so far and I expect it will continue to do so if we expand.

Tamar from Salon 44

Makes my life so much easier & efficient

Pleased with the all round system and will continue to partner with them until I’m not. Or that they start to fall behind what is needed in their system to run my business to the best of its ability. Right now they are doing a great job and moving forward. And this is accompanied with fab customer service. So just keep doing what you’re doing.

Pros

I initially joined as the set up was free. After using this free account to run my salon for a couple years I decided to upgrade to Fresha plus to receive the extra features that will be beneficial to my business. Customer service through messenger and once assigned an advisor was great. Very helpful and attentive.

Cons

I know the team are constantly working on new features to launch, however I’m impatient and sometimes wish they could work a bit quicker. I’m desperate for the consultation forms feature to be finalised so I can use it for all my services which is so important to have in the beauty/aesthetic industry. I also hope their targets can turn into actual dates to adhere to. The social media pages say things are coming but we have no time scale and sometimes waiting seems like forever. These are minor things though with what they have achieved up to now. I’d also like to be able to control how many of each service can be booked in one day or back to back, a cut off point so to speak of certain treatments.

Shayna from Beautiful You

Choose something else...

I do not recommend this company. The headache and frustration of dealing with them is too much. If I did not already have my clients set up in their system, I would be switching to something else.

Pros

Fresha is easy from a set-up perspective. It’s easy to set up clients, booking appointments, etc. It all goes downhill after that.

Cons

I ordered a debit terminal in December 9, 2020. My business was scheduled to be open for business by the new year. There was no sign of my terminal. I emailed. I got a call. The guy had to “review my details” (which were already provided on the application) to see how much I would have to pay for the terminal. Except on the website it says it’s included in the 2.29% plus $0.20 per transaction fees. I’m already very upset at the delay only to hear about these extra costs. We go through the details again and then it’s determined that with my total sales the terminal is free. They’re going to send the terminal right away. This was in early January. It’s now February 3, 2021. I STILL do not have a terminal. I had emailed again in late January and received another call. The manufacturer was behind and if I wanted a machine that didn’t print receipts, it would be shipped that day. Yes, that was fine. Three days later I emailed again to get the tracking number. It still wasn’t shipped!!!! It finally shipped on January 18. It arrived in Lachine, QC in January 25. It’s still sitting there.

Reasons for Choosing Fresha

I made a mistake choosing Fresha. I wish I had chosen something else.

Response from Shedul.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Shayna, Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent experience with Fresha. We're glad to hear you found the set up and scheduling process simple and easy to use. We're sorry to hear about the delay with your card terminal reaching you and the confusion regarding your fees. Thank you for taking the time to speak with us and we hope you have a positive experience using Fresha moving forward. - Team Fresha

Bernardo from Salon Sweet William

Doesn't work for most hair salons

Overall, when there is an actual way they can help you, you get a straight answer but when you have an issue with a feature that they don't have, you get emails back with answers not related to your initial question. I'm guessing also that this app is made by developers who haven't consulted with salon owners and it shows.

Pros

Easy to set up and use. Interface is well designed.

Cons

Does not work for all hair salons! You cannot choose two service providers we hen clients book online. E.g.. One of our staff is a stylist and her clients visit other colourists in the salon for their colour. You can't book two separate people so the client is forced to make one appointment at a time which is frustrating for them. Also, they haven't set it up so you see when the next available time or day is so the client has to check day by day to find an available spot which is also annoying for them.

Reasons for Choosing Fresha

I didn't. I prefer salonmonster.

Response from Shedul.com

Replied October 2019

Sorry to see this, Fernandez. Actually, we have 40,000 Salons using us globally, have won Most User-friendly, Most Popular and Most Affordable for 3 years in a row, so the team definitely know what they are doing ;) The Support team spent a lot of time responding to your emails and finding solutions for your very specific requests. If we don't have a feature, of course we'd try and find a solution for you, and if not, it would be added to the to do lists. You're welcome back anytime but we wish you luck with your continued search :)

Andrea from HumanCanvas LLC

Great addition to my business

LOVE

Pros

It is extremely user friendly for both myself and my clients. It updates me immediately when someone books an appointment. I researched several different applications before I decided on this one. After using it for a while I feel like I have definitely made the right choice. I have already recommended this product too many of my colleagues and plan to do so in the future. It's a great addition that makes my job much easier.

Cons

Some of my clients like text message reminders when it's time for their hair cut. This way they do not have to think about it and I make sure they are in on time. I would love 4 to 6 week automatic reminders for certain clients. Honestly, this would be my only suggestion. Everything else is well-thought-out and thorough. This company has literally thought of everything.

Reasons for Choosing Fresha

They were quick to respond and seemed to be extremely organized.

April from April A. Studio

Amazing Scheduling App

Great user-friendly system and features. Amazing app!

Pros

Recently switched the Shedul as it offers more features that my previous app didn’t have such as categorized services when online booking, colour-coded services, daily reports, inventory, analytics, etc.

Cons

I wish there was a feature to also have a 1hr text reminder along with the 24/48hr e-mail reminder. My clients really appreciated that feature my old app provided.

Reasons for Choosing Fresha

Professional look, functionality, 24/7 customer support.

Reasons for Switching to Fresha

Their online booking feature did not organized the different services in categories. I offer 3 different services and look to add more in the future. I wanted my clients to be able to quickly and easily navigate to their desired service.

Jess from Spoilt Rotten Beauty

The Best

Pros

This program is so easy to use, it has all the correct reports easily available.

Cons

The only thing that is a slight inconvenience it the inability to customise reminder text messages and notifications that are sent out to the clients.

Reasons for Choosing Fresha

I used Timely for only 3 months and then went back to using Shedul, it literally does everything a super expensive paid software does and only charges you per online booking received and carried out

Reasons for Switching to Fresha

Timely was expensive and it just didn't do everything the same was Shedul did.

Tristin from Provo Health

Severely limited, bad long-term choice

Shedul is a deceptive piece of software because it is clean, good-looking, and easy to get started. But it is a terrible option in the long term, unless you plan to be a small business that never grows or you plan to pay someone to manually handle all of your scheduling and business-flow processes forever.

Pros

Very easy to setup and use. My staff were able to pick it up right away with minimal learning curve. The online booking system for clients is simple and clean.

Cons

No Google Calendar integration = dead end software. You cannot automate *anything* with this software, meaning you will be stuck manually handling everything related to booking for as long as you use this software. This means you will have some serious pain as your business grows. Worse yet, the online booking system is more a marketplace than anything else, making it very simple for your prospective clients to inadvertently end up on a competitor's booking page. Ouch!

Response from Shedul.com

Replied March 2019

Hey Tristin, sorry to see this! If you're looking for growth, your account is 100% unlimited so you can add as many staff, locations, services etc as you'd like. SMS and client notifications are also free & unlimited as part of your free for life account so the sky is the limit! We're all about automation so clients can book online rather than needing full time staff to manage your calendar. If you start using the checkout features, you'll also see your reports are automatically populated for you. My recommendation would be to drive more online bookings and use the check out features. Likewise, online bookings can be through your own online bookings widgets for your website, facebook and instagram which I saw are not being used, as well as the marketplace, so you have both options and best of both worlds. We can however remove you from the marketplace if you'd prefer. Hope this helps and keen to help further so you can use all of Shedul to make life easier :)

Lee from Hideaway Hairstyling

Awesome software

Before finding this software I was running 3 different programs...inventory software, appointment software and pos software. Now Shedul does it all and I can access it from any device. It has made my work day so much easier!

Pros

I have just started using Shedul for my home base salon. After using many other products over the years and them not providing all the features that my business needs...I found Shedul and just love it!! Customizing it for my use has been simple and fast to do. This software is going to make the running of the salon more efficient. I still can’t believe that it is totally free… But it is!! THANK YOU for this awesome software.

Cons

There are only small tweaks that I would like to see... -filing clients by last name -clients able to respond to sms reminder message - copy and paste would be awesome

Reasons for Choosing Fresha

It had everything I was looking for and no monthly fees.

After running 3 different software programs I want to something to do it all

Loubie from Manicure Masterpieces©️

MARVELLOUS MAKES SALON BOOKINGS A PLEASURE!!

We took over from the previous owner in April of this year and we had to find a new booking system ASAP. This was perfect and better by far than the original system(TW) We’ve been using the Shedul web app almost a year and I can’t rave about it enough!! We are a beauty, nails and body piercings salon based in the Peak District. Check out Balls & Claws Matlock if you want to see the client facing side of Shedul on www.Fresha.com search for BallsAndClaws Shedul it’s fab our clients get a text 24 hrs before their appointment and it’s reduced our no-shows. Those that would at least call and cancel. Very happy with Shedul. Would definitely recommend and yes it’s free but more importantly it’s sooo easy to set up and mega simple for customers to use too! Get it. Check out fresha.com to see who around you is on there. I have got at least 2 other salons to sign up and I’m in the process of helping 2-3 other local business to use it too!!

Pros

I love that it was sooo easy to set up also the ease of use for our clients! Social media bookings are easier and the texts help reduce no-shows. The Thank you emails help to promote our other pages i.e. Facebook and Pinterest and reviews of our services on Fresha.com

Cons

A change to the client cards. I preferred the previous upgrade but I would also not prefer to see the amount overall spent when seeing a client card as our clients can see our screen in the salon.

Hannah from Brow & Co

Simple and Brilliant

Pros

I used shedul in my past job and found it easy to use for basic bookings so I decided to use it for my own business, it is extremely easy to set up and for me it was a tad more tricky as I work in 7 different salons on a monthly basis so it’s not a Mon-Fri roster! However if shedul didn’t have a feature I thought would be handy within a few hours of sending an email I had a response with a brilliant solution, Each time I can’t figure something out or I’ve been wracking my own brain the customer service team comes back really quickly with a step by step explanation on how to sort my issue! Seriously the best experience I’ve ever had with customer service in any industry!

Cons

I would like the option to choose my appointment times eg. 9am, 10am not 10:15 etc

Reasons for Choosing Fresha

Because I have used kitomba in a previous salon and they were hopeless! I could spend 2 hours on the phone to customer service and they still couldn’t sort the issue Timely seemed ok but I had experience with shedul and I’m so glad I chose you guys!

Emily from Malvern Hills Beauty

Bookings Software

It is very useful to see at a glance what bookings are in for the next week, a financial forecast, and all the details of the bookings made which now includes a completed consultation form to save time in the treatment. Great service and helpful staff who always reply if you are unsure of something.

Pros

It is very easy to use and book clients onto. Likewise they can simply book online themselves. The new client consultation forms are very easy to use and easy to edit. I love the marketing features which prove very popular with the clients. We get so many of our repeat bookings using this system. I love how you can edit your emails and make them personal to the individual offer.

Cons

The only things that would be useful is some sort of waiting list, whereby clients who can't find the slot they are looking for, could have a reminder sent if something comes up. It's amazing how many clients we loose because the day/time doesn't suit.

Trish from Rebalance beauty body and soul

Best program ever!

I have been in the beauty industry for over 20 years. Have paid ridiculous amounts of money for other programs and the service was no way near as good. I have recommended this program to 2 other salon owners. Cannot speak highly enough! It has everything a salon needs and they are continually improving.

Pros

It does absolutely everything I need it to do and the customer service is outstanding!

Cons

No app on phone but it’s not really a problem as I have it saved in favorites on my phone.

Reasons for Choosing Fresha

Had good reviews and the customer service right from the beginning was outstanding. Plus obviously the price but that was not the deciding factor.

Reasons for Switching to Fresha

Shortcuts was way too expensive for what I needed. I sold my salon and then re started a smaller home based salon.

Hannah from Scratch Divas Nails And Beauty

Love Shedul :)

My accounts, when doing my self assessments i can go to reports and it shows me everything, so so handy when doing my accounts. My clients love the reminders :)

Pros

It's user friendly, I can customise sales receipts. Helps me with my accounts as its really structured with its financial reports. I use this software in the salon I work at, I can use it on my phone, laptop... Its absolutely amazing! I looked at so many other salon softwares and they were so so costly, but Shedul by far ticks all the boxes. I've been using it for a year now. Oh... I also love the auto msg reminders!

Cons

There's nothing I really dislike, I guess with auto reminders the text version doesn't have much characters, therefore it's really short and sweet. However it works, if anything maybe more characters for the text message to send out to clients. Oh, I don't know how to use my mobile number when for the auto text reminders I think it's sent from a different number, some of my clients have sent messages but I haven't got.... Oops! But there's not enough characters to write alot.

Frank from 110 on Ayr Hair Salon

Fresha - Salon Management software

All businesses need systems, simple systems work best, just the accounting integration. They get that right, they will have an absolute winner

Pros

scheduling, invoicing, inventory management and marketing. Has good CRM capabilities

Cons

No accounting software integration, tedious/cumbersome CSV export

Reasons for Choosing Fresha

front side online exposure as well, nice back office interface, simple to use.

Reasons for Switching to Fresha

Cloud based and its on a pay as you earn basis

Vincent from Vincent Hair Passion

The best

Pros

I am a professional in hairdresser and I highly recommend this booking system. easy to custom or to use. It does what you looking for. Vincent hair passion.

Cons

Should be able to have more pictures, it is limited to 4 on the venue. And please if you could add some pictures for each services would be fantastic!

Reasons for Switching to Fresha

Treatwell is too expensive and has the 1st link on Google searching engine rating.

Jennifer from JointFit Chiropractic & Sports Medicine Center

Helpful and Serves Its Purpose

When they aren't changing things every week, we are very happy with the product. We love the new app which makes sure my therapists know immediately when their schedule changes.

Pros

Cost effective, simple and easy to use design, web based.

Cons

They make updates so frequently that you are constantly having to relearn where things are and how to do simple tasks. I feel like they should leave some things alone.

Reasons for Choosing Fresha

The cost and it fit our needs.

Very complete!

I am planning on implementing it soon, but my experimental experience has been phenomenal.

Pros

- Very thorough and detailed - Free - Visual analytical data like graphs - Ability to track all the numbers, without having to keep different spreadsheets for everything. - Ability to keep employee, client, sales, inventory, point of sale (and other features I cannot think of because it's so complete) It can be kept all in the same place. - Ability to text or email customer receipts when checking out. - The best in the market based on my research - Great support team

Cons

- The only thing I would have to say I saw as a flaw was that I experimented with the account in order to learn my way around and was unable to delete all data (which was experimental) even as the owner of the account. I think the owner of the account should have full administration rights (you already have all access minus this feature), or should be able to request for the support team to reset the information in order to not create a new account or have false analytical data. I have addressed it with the support team and they gave me a prompt response stating this is for security reasons and that they are working on implementing new features as others request them, and they see possible. So maybe if more people request this, they can find a way to help us.

Ocean from Southern Lash Country

Best of the best

I have a learning disability. I have to see step by step what’s in front of me. My business is my art. It’s not numbers and spreadsheets. Fresha does the hard part for me and it’s free. I don’t have a receptionist so fresha is mine. I raised my prices a little to cover the transaction fees which are not much at all. I love fresha I’m so happy with everything they do and have done for me. They really do want you to be successful. I know it feels like you’re all alone when starting a business by yourself, but fresha is like the big bother you never knew you needed. I can’t thank y’all enough for keeping me on track!!!

Pros

I like that clients get updates about up services. I also like the reports it generates. My tax spread sheets are easy to do I just plug in the numbers. I like that clients have to book with a card prior to seeing me. It insures me that no one is going to be wasting my time. I love the fresha team and all the support the pour over my head like my fairy god mother’s. Any minor inconvenience I’m going to reach out. They responded and resolved immediately. And I’m back to being a confident business owner. Ever since I’ve started using fresha my business in flourishing.

Cons

I’m just waiting for the membership to roll out!!! I know it’s coming soon.

Reasons for Choosing Fresha

Because all my friends use fresha and when they showed me the app I was hooked. I like simple. Fresha is thorough but simple. Anyone can use it and make money. They are the staple to my business. They make me look so professional. I’m so proud of my accomplishments and I have fresha to thank.

Maro from My Dubrovnik d.o.o. / Touch of Thai Massage and Spa

It is most comprehensive scalable cloud based solution for any salon, wellness or similar business.

It is most comprehensive scalable cloud based solution for any salon, wellness or similar business operations. It is easily integrated into existing web site application or Facebook page making it one of the most important parts of the business operations and all aspects of it.

Pros

It's most comprehensive solution for managing all aspects of the business. Cloud based scalable and easily integrated into existing web site application or Facebook makes it one of kind. Having privilege and pleasure to use it from the day one of starting our salon business I could not imagine running a business successfully without Shedul and it's valuable support team being core part of the business and deserving credit for the considerable success of Touch of Thai Massage and Spa in Dubrovnik. Croatia.

Cons

Making mobile number verification scripts can be challenging for any software company and the number of mobile phones globally makes this more complex with every day.

Response from Shedul.com

Replied June 2017

Hey Maro thank you so much for the review!! Can you please verify your email address with Capterra, so your review can be displayed on our page? Thanks again! :-)

Linda from AcuPierce

Best ease of use and awesome Customer Service!

Manageability of my entire booking system and inventory control. I not only have a finely tuned booking system where clients can make and manage their own bookings; I also have a system whereby I can calculate exactly how much each client visit costs ion real terms.

Pros

I worked for Microsoft for 13 years, have their tattoos all over my body, have my Office 365 subscription... In other words I am fully 100% Microsoft. Microsoft has introduced a new product, which I get for free, with Office 365 called Booking. I was super excited as I thought I could move off Shedul and have nothing except Microsoft running in my environment. WRONG!!! Shedul is in every way a superior product. Microsoft, I still LOVE you, but Shedul kicks your Booking App. Shedul is by far the best product out there!!!

Cons

Only con is that I cannot process Credit Card payments and send directed marketing from the app. But I believe the Credit Card facility will be introduced soon. To be honest it was easy enough to export my database and do a mail merge for my directed marketing.

Tariq from TL3 hair and beauty

It’s worth it

Since being with Fresha I could not fault. When I got set up I must have been on the phone to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] about 10 times a day every day for weeks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] done amazing job in setting everything up and helping me navigate through the system to use to my full benefit

Pros

I have used a lot of software systems in the 25yrs I have been doing my job. Since I was introduced to Fresha I was a bit hesitant but I went for it and haven’t looked back Software is easy to use and access anywhere.

Cons

I would say the o lay thing I would change would be the theme of the software and make it a little more fun looking and fresh vibrant colours.

Fresha was better !

Maasa from Santosha Spa

Mission pay per service function

Pros

It's a very intuitive program to use and its free:)

Cons

I'm having to do payroll manually because I do not pay my staff on a commission rate. I believe many spas to not do so because a lot of aesthetic services require product use and it doesn't make sense to pay the same commission rate for massage services or other service that do not require much product. This would be a perfect system if there was an option to pay each employee a service rate and also and option to pay individual staff members a scale of service rate depending on their experience so they have room to grow. I'm truly hoping that this function will be added soon because with 10 staff members it's taking too much time to do payroll and now I'm looking for another POS system. If this is on the horizon please let me know. Thanks so much!

Taylin from Fitness&Fertility

Love this software

Amazing customer service, have never experienced a glitch love how easy it is to use and that it is free!

Pros

Easy to use and love that there is now an APP!!!

Cons

Nothing now that there is an app, before that I didn’t like having to always log onto a site

Reasons for Switching to Fresha

Schedule is easier to use and helps with tax time

Karen from NuDimenXions Massage Beauty Nails

The best ever system for my salon!! My clienst love it and we love it more!!!

I get daily benefits from increased clientele, to professional messages to cash up to reports the list is never ending. I am delighted I have had the pleasure to work with this product for 2 and a half years and at no charge. I would be lost without it and my business would die a death!!!

Pros

Super easy to use!! Easy for clients to book 24/7 easy for staff to book. Best of all at any time day or night we can check appointments and clients may book appointments. brilliant system. I love the features and continual updating!

Cons

I don't have any cons! This system has proven to be amazing all round. As a salon owner this is a fantastic product and whats more it FREE!! what ore could one ask for. My only con is the negative and sometimes rude comments on the feedback - REALLY??? - its free and brilliant! So why the negative comments/

Shelbie from Hair By Shelbie

Best Scheduling App

Pros

User friendly, clean interface, ever evolving, aesthetically pleasing,

Cons

I've never disliked anything about this Shedul/Fresha but have wished for new features. With that being said, they are always adding new features and are always better the experience for the users.

Displaying 1 - 50 of 1,240 reviews