• Pros

• "Easy to use, Fast and efficient. I like how my workers can show their certificates on site without any hold ups."

• "Easy to use Time Saver It is making customers happy as well providing them with easy to read documents with all the required information filled in. "

• "I really like that all the reports are in real time and can be changed to show revisions. It is awesome that there is no paper to file and it is easier to search for stuff!"

• Cons

• "A few bugs on certain phones but they are always open to feedback and update things right away"

• "Could be a bit more customizable but I have noticed that improvements are being made on a regular basis."

• "They need to work on Android application. Works well with Apple systems however Android applications need to be improved "

Browse SiteDocs Reviews

Hal from S+B James Construction Management

Safety at the fingertips of each employee

To start - I got rid of two filing cabinets in my office, no onsite storage of documents, and no further archiving. As a Safety Manager I can view the issues on each site every day, and take action without having to visit each site every day. Having three business units working hundreds of miles apart this is an imperative.

Pros

This software enables me to create, edit, and distribute forms and program information across our entire company within minutes. Adjustments to components of the program can happen real-time in the field when it counts. The Analytics suite helps managers keep their fingers on the pulse of safety activities on-site everyday.

Cons

Some (very little) things need to be a little more flexible.

Reasons for Choosing SiteDocs

The ability to create and edit forms and programs in the application, better analytics.

Courtney from T.L. Penner Construction Inc.

Staying on top of your Safety Needs

My 1st experience with Sitedocs was when I had to jump into the roll of doing our annual audit. Everything was easy to use with the search bar. I was instantly impressed and so excited to move forward with this app for our needs to keep up with the demands of what is needed from us. The customer support is amazing and always ready to help you out, and suggest easier ways to make life easier for us. You can control so much as an administrator and if you are the controller and need to do the audits for your company, you will want to use this program. It helps with staying compliant with safety and regulations needs. You can see where things can get better and where your supervisors are aligning with the safety world also, with user friendly app for them on site.

Pros

SiteDocs keeps things easy and ready to use for the employees on site. There is many protocols and mandatory documentation that is needed for our industry and using this software makes it easy. It helps with the supervisors to use this, and easy for me to see what the guys are needing from an administration and safety officer view also. Good communication and easy to read documents for the user and reader.

Cons

When creating some new forms, wish it was easier to switch up the new lines or move them around. Just have to make sure I have it created as a rough draft 1st, then create it online.

Erin from Hoelscher Dewatering Inc

Great Service

Pros

Site docs is a program that is very user friendly and can be easily used by everyone. The features are great as the downloadable app makes it very convenient and easy to access anywhere. Being able to upload employee training certifications for site viewing is great and keeps everything organized nicely. I really like the form builder as you can customize to your preferences and create exactly what you want and need with ease. Generating reports using site docs is easy and convenient saves a lot of time. I recommend Site Docs to anyone who wants to keep health and safety at their finger tips.

Cons

If I have to make an improvement on the site it would be to have email notifications when training certifications are due to expire.

Reasons for Choosing SiteDocs

I have used ecompliance and I find Site Docs is more easily navigated and more user friendly

Response from SiteDocs

Replied November 2019

Hi Erin, Thanks so much for the review! We're delighted you're finding so much value and convenience with SiteDocs. And thank you, too, for the recommendation! Just wanted to let you know that receiving email notifications for expiring certs is absolutely possible. One of our Support Team members will reach out to you today to show you how to set this up. All the best! Stephanie

Zohair from Whiting-Turner

Good application for field use in construction. Can generate reports for job.

Pros

Very helpful tool for the Construction superintendents/foremen and construction safety managers. Daily safety reports can be produced and published using site docs like JHA (Job Hazard analysis). Fabrication drawings can be marked on field for issues and comments. The reports created in Site docs can be shared with the project team.

Cons

Its has good application in the AEC industry but it cannot handle the entire documentation control process like plangrid and procore. Its not as expensive as procore and plangrid, which can be used for projects smaller in size.

Jeremy from Vida Insulation Inc

10/10 for Site Docs

This year I altered and created a few forms so that onsite employees take less time to complete the daily paperwork but at the same time the documentation meets and exceeds the requirements onsite so that employees document safety issues, and we now have 100% compliance with our workers filling out documentation.

Pros

The thing I like most is how easy it is to filter documents and print them for our yearly COR safety audit. We can alter forms easily to ensure that when a form is completed it meets and exceeds safety compliance. Sharing paperwork with our general contractors is very easy as well and saves me a lot of time, its as easy as adding an email address to the job file to share the documentation and they receive the specific completed forms automatically.

Cons

I find that when using my PC it can be a little slow, but is not slow enough that I would call it a problem and it could just be my internet connection.

Reasons for Choosing SiteDocs

We have decided not to switch because of the ease of use and the positive response from the employees when completing their digital paperwork.

Konstantin from NDL Construction

Digital assistant which never lose paperwork

Very resourceful software. Maintains an optimum balance between being functional and user-friendly.

Pros

I work with the construction company which primarily niche projects in remote areas such as fly-in first nations communities and arctic. It would be impossible (or extremely demanding) for our site supervisors to perform reports on paper keep them safe, send to the head office. Inconvenient to work with hard copies. Site Docs does it automatically. Moreover, the software allows me to customize report forms that serve better for our way of working. Using i-pad instead of paper looks more professional for our workers and they respect our Health and Safety program more. Allows include our subcontractors into the project and receive their forms via auto-sharing.

Cons

Statistic section (fancy diagrams) costs extra or looks limited. Sometimes filters do not filter subcontractors' forms and they pop up when I don't want them.

Kim from Alberta Parking Lot Services

Highly Recommend!

We no longer have to deal with sorting through and documenting the piles of daily paperwork. I can just sign into the admin panel and pull up whatever report I need to see any deficiencies that need to be addressed. The setup was quick, it's simple to build almost any kind of form and easy to track the forms. The app users find it quick and easy to complete the forms and worker accountability has skyrocketed. Also, the SiteDocs support team is very fast, friendly and knowledgeable so I don't have a long wait if I need assistance.

Pros

What I like most about this software is that it is extremely user-friendly for both within the app as well as from the administrative panel. This, in turn, has been extremely time-saving and cost-saving. I can build a form to track any required safety stats and the workers find the forms extremely easy to navigate and complete.

Cons

I can't think of anything negative at all to say about this software.

Reasons for Choosing SiteDocs

SiteDocs was more versatile and easy to navigate, ClockShark was only restricted to time tracking. We felt SiteDocs addressed many more of our needs.

Feedback

Overall experience has been good. Took a while to understand the system if new to SiteDocs, but once you get the hang of it, is an excellent tool.

Pros

SiteDocs is a one stop shop for maintaining all records of the employees. Once on Site Docs, you do not need to maintain a hard copy or an electronic copy. Always looking at ways to improve and make it more user friendly. Can access documents on SiteDocs and download to share to others. Easy to set up certification types and enter information

Cons

Not all certificates stored have an expiry date, but the expiry date field is a mandatory field. Would be good if that date is left as optional so that we do not have to enter a fictitious expiry date.

Veronica from Strilkiwski Contracting

Sitedocs & analytics

We use the SiteDocs website daily, it is a time saver and a convenient way to go paperless.

Pros

Considering that my technological skills are limited, I found it fairly simple to navigate my way through and find what I was looking for. When there were/are new features being introduced, there is an email associated with the upgrade and SiteDocs support are very easy to contact and convenient. Typically set up a tele-conference within a few days to go through the tetorial and explain further.

Cons

Occasionally new upgrades are released before they're fully functional

Robert from Mainroad

Phenomenal Program And Service

Overall experience with site docs is the sky is the limit, we have adopted Quality documents , Safety documents , Envirmental documents, & Operational Documents. it is a progam that can be used in all facets of Buisness with a little bit of creativeness.

Pros

GPS Coding Time Stamped Required fields Accountability Traceability Modifiable endless options

Cons

Picture uploads need to be easier & have the ability to select more than one picture at a time. That's It !

Because its the best ;)

Angela from Anderson Pacific Engineering Construction, Inc.

Safety Program Management Simplified

The SiteDocs team has been wonderful to work with. They walked me through the setup and implementation process. They also patiently helped me with any issues I was having and have been receptive to features that I feel would be beneficial to users. The response time has been almost immediate on all support requests.

Pros

The app is really user friendly so it we were quickly able to gain adoption by our crew in the field. The software is highly customizable, easy to create your own forms, and upload resources. We now have our entire safety program by chapter as a reference document, SDS sheets, safety meeting topics, safety forms, training records, and other reference documents all easily available to our SiteDocs users on their mobile devices. Several of our sites are remote so a huge advantage is that the forms and safety meetings can still be completed without an internet connection and then uploaded when they have a signal so it eliminates excuses for safety items not being completed on all sites.

Cons

I do have a couple of minor issues with the software that could be improved. The dashboard has an emergency locations nearby option that uses Google to find the nearest emergency location by category that I wish I could either turn off or customize the location. Often the locations shown are for an animal hospital or a provider that is not part of our worker's compensation medical provider network so it can cause some confusion. I also wish that resources could be tied to a location to be able to cut down on data that is downloaded for all users, but only needed by a few users. It also would be great if the software allowed you to have a notification send to users to remind them of a specific item that needs to be completed like a specific safety meeting topic that needs to be completed or a new document that has been added to resources.

David from Strilkiwski Contracting

Totally wonderful

Our overall experience with Sitedocs is absolutely great. It has improved the way we do things, our Company now depends on this information when dealing with requests from clients. It has given us an edge on the competition in that it has shown us ways to improve safety which resulted in extra jobs, and this has amounted to lower WCB premiums. I absolutely believe that if you took Sitedocs away form us now, it would cripple us like dismembering a left arm. We simply do not want to be without it, especially now with the addition of Analytics, which makes it unbelievable and so fitting to our business. I cannot emphasize the benefits of this program high enough with just these words, i would recommend to anyone to try it learn it just a bit, and see it for yourself the benefits of everything it has to offer.

Pros

Ease of use by everyone using this system, so easy to find whatever is needed, we really like the legal aspect of the reports, in that once signed, they are forever kept and will stand up to legal requests which we have proven beneficial. the new analytics is totally amazing and i believe will be the best part of Sitedocs. Re certification dating is totally the best where it forewarns us of the requirement to update. This is excellent.

Cons

The only thing that we cannot get our head around is the flag and follow, i now understand if every worker on site had access to solicited then it would work well, but we only have our supervisors that have access to site-docs so it does not fit for us. The other missing element is the ability to have equipment listed either by certification or some other way so that the dating can come up for a re-certification. For example, we have fuel tanks that need re-certification regularly. There is no place to do this other than name the tank like a worker and then add the certification which then Sitedocs keeps track of the dating. Also in the certification process we can only add on photo, in most certifications we need to have up to 3 photos to be attached to the certification which would make this absolutely great.

Reasons for Choosing SiteDocs

We were shown what this product can do , and we bought into the concept just to try it out for at least one year. When the management of this company seen what I was reporting to them, and the accuracy of these reports have helped them in making decisions that otherwise would have no idea about. W e really did not look at other systems, but this was shown to us though MHCA, and from there as our Company is still growing, so is the importance of having information readily available on request which is immediate and wonderful.

Chris from Universal Time Equipment Company

Absolutely wonderful software experience

Pros

I love having the ability to build my own forms the way I want them. Before purchasing SiteDocs, I look at just about all of SiteDocs competitors and they didn't have "build your own forms", but they did try and convince me that it's better to have them build my forms for me so that it would save me time. Yeah right, having someone else build what I envision would only take more of my time and cause a lot of back-and-forth trying to get the forms right. SiteDocs has a form builder module that is super easy to use and you have the ability to build any kind of form you can dream up. Customer support is amazing and they respond very quickly. I had asked for a certain feature they didn't have and I was told they would work on implementing it. Not only did they build this feature and over deliver, I was able to talk directly with their design team and provide my input. It really feels good that a company would listen to my ideas, let alone implement them too. You can easily see in their software platform that SiteDocs is definitely not one of those companies that just throws something out there to see what sticks. There are a ton of other companies out there that could learn a lot from SiteDocs. Awesome job SiteDocs team!!!!!

Cons

The only thing I could say I like least about SiteDocs software is not having the ability to use a windows tablet in regards to filling out forms. Is this really a problem, no, I am an electronics junkie as my wife says and I'm wanting to try and windows tablet even though I know I wouldn't like it. In all fairness to SiteDocs, I really can't think of anything I dislike about their software platform.

Response from SiteDocs

Replied October 2017

Thanks Chris! A Windows version is currently in the planning stage with our development team! We'll keep you posted when we have a expected timeline for release.

Brett from Tyzac Vacuum Excavations

A good usable system for both management and staff. Simple and professional

Streamline safety documents all in one system.Great communication tool

Pros

We have used a couple of these systems in the past. Some of these portal /app systems can be a little difficult in the field for our workers to find and manage. Site docs is simple to explain to new workers and have found our guys have embraced it an it is actually being used the way it should.Signing on to all documents anywhere any time is extremely useful.Many times a person might need to be added to our SWMS /procedures etc at short notice. Simple to add a non employee have him sign and it is back at the office in minutes App works well on any phone or tablet. Covers 95% of our needs with hope future update expected to complete the system for us. Also have found the support extremely helpful and response time to any questions fast and informative. Generally a good company/program. I cant see us using anything else in the near future.

Cons

1.Loading the certifications for the employees can only be done as a Jpeg ATM .This makes it difficult to load multiple pages Needs the ability to load PDF's. 2.It is missing the ability to have plant and equipment certifications,tagging & calibration and expiry dates loaded (The same as employee certifications would be great). Currently we have to load plant &equipment as employees to use the alert when due functions.This is a function most companies would need I believe. We are told this is in productions both these items and have got around it for now. Otherwise 95% perfect for us.

Response from SiteDocs

Replied October 2017

Thanks for your review Brett, we are certainly working on supporting PDF files for Certifications in the near future. We'll make sure to let you know when it's available.

Carly from Peninsula Construction Inc.

Why we love SiteDocs

SiteDocs has helped us solve our issue of having multiple sites all over Ontario. Collecting and tracking paperwork was a nightmare before. With SiteDocs we can see the paperwork come in through our InBox daily, so if anything is missing we are able to get a message out in-day to the Supervisor, rather than wait for a week to go by.

Pros

We like how user friendly the software is. Most of our employees that download the program don't require any training. The forms are so easy to complete. The ability to customize our forms at a moments notice is great too! If someone onsite requests something be added, it can be done in minutes. The entire software system is so practical and customize-able, if you can think of a form or report you would like generated, then you can figure out a way to make it happen, or ask the friendly support staff for their assistance.

Cons

When we first started with SiteDocs I used to get frustrated that my personal screen view settings in the Admin panel never saved day-to-day ( for example: to view 50 of 50 items instead of 10 of 50 items). Having to click next page takes a lot longer than scrolling. The SiteDocs support team was quick to respond to the complaint and said they were working on a fix, which they did and we have been scrolling ever since!

Pat from Rosehill Woodcrafters Ltd.

SiteDocs in Companies that are COR Certified

Before we had SiteDocs the paperwork was huge, so many hours spent scanning and entering documents. With SiteDocs the paperwork aspect has been reduced significantly, saving both time and money spent on all the paper and ink. This has also eliminated the "lost paperwork". Customer Service is amazing. Whenever I have run into an issue, I receive an email within minutes of emailing or calling and the support staff get back to me within a day or so with a solution.

Pros

This software was very easy to maneuver in both from the administrator role and the user out in the field. It is great to have all the safety information such as MSDS, WSH Act & Regulations, Toolbox Talks, etc. at each employees fingertips. Because the app is so readily available on employee phones, they have been much better at filling out forms required for the COR audits/certification requirements.

Cons

I would like to see the app have a reminder for regular users. Example: One shop guy does a complete check on all the vehicles once a week. I would like to see a reminder pop up on his phone if he hasn't completed the inspections by a certain day of the week.

Jennifer from Western CML Cleaners Ltd.

This system makes filling out safety forms easy and accessible for the workers!

The amount of safety forms that are being filled out daily, has increased 10 fold, as this program is available on our iPads, and the employees' cell phones. It is so accessible to everyone, that there is no excuse not to use it. Its great for me, as a Health & safety Admin to get workers and crew members to use it, as there are no complications or hurdles to operate it.

Pros

The ease of use and straightforwardness of the system makes filling out safety forms easy to do daily. It is more accessible to the workers, so they are more prone to filling them out. It helps make our safety program better for current and future employees.

Cons

Maybe the fact that its hard to remove rights once you assign them.

Kelcie from Loewen Mechanical

Seamless Safety Program

Our company is no longer wasting time handing in or picking up safety forms, which cost us time in labor. Every time we do a safety audit it is much faster. I can see that an incident happened the day they fill out the form, rather than weeks later whenever they dropped off the form.

Pros

Easy to create and use forms. I can keep track of all safety documents Safety audits are less stressful as everything is in one place. I can easily change which employees have access to certain parts of the app. The new (beta) website for filling out forms is something I've waited a long time for, it is exactly what I needed. Support staff is quick at getting back to you and is always friendly and helpful

Cons

Honestly nothing. We've had very few technical issues and they have all been sorted out quickly with the help of the support staff member assigned to our company.

Kevin from KDS Construction Ltd.

Fantastic Product

The overall experience with SiteDocs has been fantastic.

Pros

There are many pros to using SiteDocs. Prior to using the software we struggled with form completion and being able to monitor what forms were being completed on a daily basis. Since we have implemented the use of SiteDocs I can immediately see what forms are being completed by our Superintendents. I can honestly say it has contributed to an positive increase in our overall Health & Safety culture. A VERY EASY PRODUCT TO USE.

Cons

I don't think that I can say there is any "cons" regarding the software. If there is something that a user might want to see changed or added they can call SiteDocs and the SiteDocs team will take your input and see if they can facilitate the changes or if there is another way to accomplish what you are looking for.

Daniel from Points West Mechanical

Easiest and most efficient Safety program

This App helped us Get COR certification, with the ease of storing all documents, filing appropriately, and having charts and Analytics to back it up.

Pros

Ease of transition from whatever safety program you are currently running. Can be used on any smart phone or tablet. Field staff have minimal issues getting used to using the product. I can make, edit or customise forms immediately as the administrator to suit any type of work or situation in the field. This App keeps all records easily attainable, and has charts and analytics to back check your field crews participation. Customer support is very fast to respond, and very helpful. They are always updating the App with user suggestions and corrections.

Cons

Only issue I have found is not being able to permanently delete a worker, location or form. This should be an added feature to be able to either set Inactive, or permanently delete.

Tanis from Dexter Oilfield Inc.

Industry: Oil & Energy

Faster, Better, Easier

If all of my workers would just use it more, I would have 0 complaints. This solves so many problems related to safety. I am working with my people to identify corrective actions during inspections, and then to assign and sign off that they are completed. This will better demonstrate our commitment to safety by doing our preventative maintenance. Also we will find more problems if we do more inspections!

Pros

Cons

I wish that you could add tables with check boxes into the forms. I like the drop downs, but it is nice to be able to see them all at once. Also wish you could link forms together: For Example - to show that you reviewed an SDS before working with a product and attach that to your daily safety meeting.

Reasons for Choosing SiteDocs

The ability to sign the documents and have them filed in real time. Also really like the Locations feature!

Terry from Royal Fence Ltd.

Very easy to implement and maintain a Health and Safety Program with SiteDocs

It is a dynamic tool that is constantly changing to fit the needs of clients. The SiteDocs management team encourages feedback from clients and folks in the different industries that are either users of the program or HSE subject matter experts.

Pros

The ease of use and building of company specific forms along with employees willingness to use the forms. Senior Management, Supervisors and Workers alike love the idea of having the entire Health and Safety program at their fingertips. The ease of auditing to measure success with key performance indicators and the auto-populated charts for trend analysis that is included with SiteDocs is a huge time saver. The simplicity of the program is very appealing to our's and any industry. Anyone can learn how to use the program in a very short time.

Brian from Milling Machinery Inc.

Ecstatic about SiteDocs

Pros

Instant communication and the mobility forms can be done anywhere and we can have access to them as well.

Cons

Would like it if SiteDocs would integrate with Vivid Training. Notification process once you flag an item and assigned to someone

Richard from Certispec Services Inc.

Great Help!

We have made the decision to adopt a Health and Safety System that is compliant with COR requirements at our BC operations. The adoption of the SiteDocs software has been a massive help to us in working towards the record keeping requirements of such a system. I don't know what we would have done without it.

Pros

Ease of installation, set-up and initial learning curve. Quick response time from the support group.

Reasons for Choosing SiteDocs

Better out-of-the-box abilities and ease of set-up and integration into our system.

Darcy from Morelite Electric

SiteDocs Review

So far the experience has been positive. As we have a distributed workforce who rarely if ever visit our office it has allowed us to capture more information and forms than previous years.

Pros

SiteDocs is easy for users to complete their daily required safety paperwork as it is app based on their phones. The administrator panel makes it easy to review and act upon any incidents and ensures compliance.

Cons

Some of the required information is not readily available using the reports that are designed by SiteDoc or your own custom forms. Data has to sometimes be exported to excel to manipulate in the way you want to display the information.

Response from SiteDocs

Replied June 2019

Hi Darcy, thanks for your review! I've got great news for you, we've got an enhanced analytics offering that is now available which will give you some incredible tools to work with your data. Our Customer Success team will be in touch to provide you details.

Chris from Universal Time Equipment Co.

Great Software and an Amazing Company!

Going paperless with SiteDocs has been amazing! We not only save time, but we also bring more visibility to our safety program.

Pros

SiteDocs is very easy to use. I also like having the ability to build my own forms. Most of SiteDocs competitors make you send them the info and they build your forms for you, all while you wait days to get the forms built and setup. If you need to make a small change or correction, you then have to send it back and wait again. SiteDocs not only will help you with you forms, but they let you be in control.

Cons

Honestly, I haven't found any cons. Everything works the way I expect it to.

Daniel from Western Weather Protector Ltd

Site Docs for construction

We are enjoying site docs. We are a commercial roofing contractor and so we are sometimes 'fly by the seat of our pants' and this program helps us stay OHS compliant even when it's a bit chaotic.

Pros

This software is easy to use and can be used anywhere I have guys. No worries about internet connection. Creating forms, creating location and employee profiles, uploading training certificates, it's all easy. I love being able to auto-submit documents to prime contractors and that I can get an alert when a certain form is created, such as incident reports. The amount of time saved due to not having to file paperwork is amazing.

Cons

Sometimes there are small glitches it seems, with documents not uploading, but it's never permanent and customer service is always helpful.

Wendy from Nor-Tec Group

We have used SiteDocs for years & it is very easy to customize and is extremely user friendly.

Pros

We run two companies on their own accounts and both businesses are very different. Both have different needs but because SiteDocs is so easy to use we have been able to adapt our forms and format to meet both needs. My most favorite feature is the "Inbox". So easy to see the form, signatures, and be able to read, email or print right from there. Also let's you know if you have reviewed the form already.

Cons

To be able to use PDF's as well as Jpg's for certifications. Having to get the guys to sync up their apps to make sure everything is up to date for data collection.

Janell from Winnipeg Environmental

Gone are the Days of Illegible and Lost Paperwork

We have seen an increase of usage and overall better reporting from the field. Gone are the days of lost or illegible paperwork! Easy to track pre-trips and help change a safety culture.

Pros

Ease of use even for someone who is not computer literate. Takes the guessing game out of peoples writing. Easy to track usage either by employee or by location. Low maintenance and easy to upload documents as the Safety Program evolves.

Cons

Report feature or ease of exporting data to customize charts is a bit tedious and would benefit from customization reports for what individual companies would require.

Kevin from KDS Construction Ltd.

SiteDocs has completely changed how we do things. It has, by far, exceeded our expectations

Pros

Using SiteDocs has brought project reporting requirements in to one convenient location. It has allowed us to eliminate what used to be binders full of reports and documents and recreate those exact same documents in to a digital format accessible to everyone. Without exception every person who has used SiteDocs in our company has said how easy it is to use and that it saves them time in their reporting requirements which in turn saves money. The entire SiteDocs team have been there since day one providing any assistance they can if we have had any difficulties. As well SiteDocs is continuously striving to improve and upgrade their product. All in all SiteDocs has changed how we do things. Not only changed but dramatically improved our reporting processes making things easier and more efficient.

Kyle from Gabriel Industries

Recommended

Pros

It's an inexpensive way to go paperless and keep track of all forms that your company uses. We were able to cut back on office staff as it's no longer a full time job to receive and file all paper work

Cons

Pat from Rosehill Woodcrafters Ltd.

We have had excellent customer service with video training sessions and are very happy with this App

Pros

The guys in and out of the shop are more apt to record things in their phone than they are on paper and there is no "lost paperwork". It is handy, convenient, so easy to teach and learn to use, as well as to administrate. Monitoring whether everyone is doing their "paperwork" is less time consuming and I can log on at home, work or on the road. The search bars are very convenient. I am only too happy to get rid of paper! It is excellent for storing the information required for COR at every job site. The support services are excellent in responding to questions in a timely manner. Learning to set up, implement and customize was very easy after watching the tutorial and viewing some of the forms and resources that SiteDocs installed for us at the beginning. I have already recommended this App to a friend and they have signed up.

Cons

The only thing lacking that I would like is a calendar to schedule forms to be filled out and a reminder on their phone would be excellent.

Response from SiteDocs

Replied October 2017

Thanks for your feedback Pat, we've certainly had the calendar feature on our 'future feature list' for a while. I'll make sure to keep you posted once it's been prioritized for development.

Martin from Westpark Electric

Industry: Utilities

Convenience

Overall I have been very happy with SiteDocs. Their customer service is top-notch, questions are answered very quickly.

Pros

The ability to access my required field data daily without the need to travel to sites that at times are hundreds of km apart.

Cons

That it is not available via a windows or mac platform.

Stephanie from Hollyhock Construction/Back Country Enterprises

Great Program so easy to customize.

reduced paper, easier monthly review to ensure COR requirements are met. Consistency, education, Safety improvements!!!

Pros

I can create forms and edit forms to suit our needs. People in the field can come in and say "this form is just not working for me. Can you add this or change that?" It is so easy to do.

Cons

The forms that I create always appear at the bottom. I had to come up with a way to get them to appear in the order that I wanted them to. So I put A. at the beginning of the name , or AA. or B. if I wanted them to appear further down the list. I did this to help people in the field the most commonly used forms are A of course.

Fran from Southern Comfort Mechanical

SCMI

My overall experience is great, they are awesome to work with, they are honest and are listening even if there is not an immediate solution.

Pros

instant communication and no need for paper

Cons

That I am not able to revise a form for an example if the employee enters the wrong location there is no way of correcting this. and the ability to group employees to make it easier for the supervisor to list his workers on site without going through the whole staff listing.

Kermit from Harbour Construction Company Limited

Huge part of our daily safety operations!

Like most conventional civil contracting companies we made the switch from paper to paperless over a year ago and have had huge time savings and an enormous feeling of being in the 'know' on all matters related to safety in our organization. It was a very easy set-up, great ongoing support and used daily in all of our operations. We are very happy to Highly Recommend the program to any new users.

Pros

It has been well though out by people from the industry. It is easy to use for virtually anyone.

Cons

I would love to be able to populate some of the forms (like a site hazard assessment form) from the laptop and not just from the iPad as it takes longer to type/copy/paste, etc.

Steve from Southland Mole of Canada Ltd.

easy to use, yet sophisticated and powerfull.

My overall experience with SiteDocs has been amazing.

Pros

- freedom to create multiple forms - supervisor buy-in has improved with completion of forms. - no storage/form limits - easy to use administrator panel - customer support access - form creator is a breeze , and should take about 2 days to learn. - I can create lists for multiple selection responses - I no longer have to chase people for paperwork which has freed up a considerable time.

Cons

- does not have the ability to select multiple workers for 1 training session together. each worker must be done separately.

Adam from Tempest Fire Protection

Groundbreaking

Safety is always an issue with missing forms, not being able to catch repeat offenders in a timely fashion. With some docs, we are able to deliver safety forms to clients automatically, complete company audits in a day (rather than days) We have also created forms to assist our field reviews from foreman on a weekly basis to ensure we provide our due diligence to our clients. We promote Site docs wherever we go and all of our clients safety officers love us!!

Pros

Ease of use and easy to check compliance across the entire company on a daily basis with a click of a button

Cons

Form creation (but support is great to assist)

Patrick from Mainroad

SiteDocs

Pros

Easy to create new forms. Ease of use.

Cons

Any issues we have had are sent into the SiteDocs reps for review and input. For example; 24 hour clock needed.

Jessica from Salisbury Landscapoing

Reporting made simple

All of our reports are in one spot. It keeps the office and the field on the same page with jobsite hazards. We realized during our external safety audit just how beneficial this program was to our company and its success in keeping our worksites safe.

Pros

SideDocs does the work for you. You can eliminate a part time role with this program in the administration aspect. The reports are easy to access to make sure your safety program is meeting/exceeding the standard.

Cons

Setting jobsite locations is the biggest challenge when you work on 100+ job sites per year.

Anna from Multiseal Inc

Site Docs for Safety

Easy to use, decreases time with documentation

Pros

Ease of use, duplication feature fantastic. Can easily send to anyone as required.

Cons

Some difficulty in accessing data about locations.

Shayla from Unified Systems Inc.

Loving SiteDocs

SiteDocs has helped us develop a great safety culture throughout our workplace and the SiteDocs support team is very quick to respond and manage/handle my requests.

Pros

I love how easy it is use from any device and how customizable the software is. Really loving the new Analytics as well!

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say to about SiteDocs!

Kevin from J hansen & Son Ltd

This gives me access to paper work I would normally have to hunt through boxes of files to find.

Pros

Fairly easy to use, makes finding forms for a COR audit easy. Speeds up the time filling out forms for the workers. Easy to make forms that fit my needs.

Cons

It's hard to get everyone on board. Afraid of the technology. If you do not have good reception, the forms won't always upload unless prompted by the worker.

Vanessa from Triple A Directional Drilling

Triple A Directional Drilling Review

Pros

I like the functionality of this software. It is easy to use.

Cons

I dont like that I cant delete old employees who dont work for us any longer. Also old forms no longer in use stay on the system and are a hassle when sifting through. The system should be able to get rid of unwanted or unused forms.

Daniel from City of Bathurst

Great product

We are producing safety and other documents on a daily basis without the worry of handling/losing paper. Extremely helpful.

Pros

Easy to use and everything is filed automatically. No paper to handle or file.

Cons

Hard not to like this product...can't wait for the next things we'll be able to do with it.

Nick from The Tunneling Company

Great Paperless Option

Pros

When looking for a paperless solution, we needed a solution that was easy to learn, customize and implement. The transition was easier that anticipated.

Cons

The forms are easy to create and customize but I wish the look of the forms could be altered.

Kelcie from Loewen Mechanical

Saves so much time and paper. Our employees are more willing to fill forms out on the app than with paper.

Pros

Very easy to keep track of all our forms, there is no forgetting to hand them in/losing them or running out of forms on the jobsite and wasting time driving to get more. As the safety admin for the company it makes my job easier, incident reports are sent to me immediately, I no longer find out about an incident weeks after it happened.

Cons

As of now it is only available to fill out forms on mobile apps, it would be helpful to be able to fill out forms on a computer as well.

Chase from Renda Environmental

Industry: Environmental Services

Ease of Use and Functional

Pros

Some of the best features of this software include the ease of use, functionality, and customization. The mobile app and web portal are very intuitive and easy to navigate. Plus the fact that you can not only customize various forms, but have a digital library in addition that houses SOP's, workflows, and diagrams is a great combination.

Cons

Cons include: 1. Not being able to upload and view video on the Resources section 2. There is currently no "tiered" admin access to the web portal. Once you have access, you have access to everything.

Richard from Enclos Corp

I like what it does but do not like how well it does it.

Pros

Documents stored in a cloud, easy to make forms, easy to use, I like being able to review all of the company documents on my mobile device.

Cons

We have been requesting folders and additional admin for a year and are contilually told "it's coming" and never does. We have to uninstall and reinstall often to fix bugs, and the spinny time is far too excessive to have crews waiting around to sign documents.

Tyler from RBS Bulk Systems Inc

SiteDocs is the best Safety Management Software developed to date.

The software has allowed my company to streamline and consolidate our forms and inspection into one easy to track and manage platform.

Pros

Excellent Company 5 Star Customer Service Always ready to answer questions Site docs is continually looking to improve on their already great platform

Cons

Forms are only available for use on a tablet, there has been no development made to implemented access to form completion on a Desktop.