Domo Reviews

4.18 / 5 (151) FrontRunners

Our advisors have recommended this product 26 times in the last 30 days

• Pros

• "The visualizations are amazing. This paired with the ability to see them on your phone in real time make this a really powerful tool to communicate with non data folk. "

• "The amount of connections and visualizations available is amazing. The ability to combine data sources and connections into one collection is extremely helpful."

• "Beautiful user interface and graphical layouts are easy on the eyes and easy to present to C-level employees. "

• Cons

• "The cost for this program feels a little steep for my budget but for a company that was a little bigger it would not be a stretch at all."

• "A very good software for taking large sources of data and delivering meaningful information but still limited from a financial reporting lerspective"

• "It's pricey, but worth it. The biggest thing was the last update they had screwed up some of my reports, and we're still trying to figure out what happened. "

Browse Domo Reviews

Cole from Plasticprinters.com

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

The things Domo can do are just astounding

We can see analytics we could never see before. We can understand our business in a way we never could before. We honestly don't know what we'd do without Domo at this point. It's fantastic.

Pros

We were originally looking for dashboard software. Something like Geckoboard, but we wanted something more advanced. We were using multiple tools, and wanted to collect data from them. We then found Domo. Within days we had integrated our CRM database, Website Analytics, Invoicing database, and Order Processing database. This let us take a look at EVERYTHING. And I mean everything. Things like: What's the average time between receiving a lead and the rep calling them the first time? What's the average time between a customer ordering, and reordering? How many calls have my reps made today? (Updated every 15 minutes!) What landing pages on my website are receiving the most looks? How are my google analytic campaigns translating into converted customers?

Victor from Hudson Sandler

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

a good product with the worst customer support

Good product with lots of promise let down by the worse customer support I've ever experienced.

Pros

Once you get your head around it, the interface is powerful and intuitive although the learning curve is steep. Good visualisations.

Cons

Domo could not care less about their customers. If you engage with them you will get a hard sell that promises you the world, including a good few blatant lies, but as soon as you sign that contract they wash their hands of you. Most of the connectors that we tried to work with were barely demos - totally unfit for purpose - so unless you have a team of SQL coders to build everything by hand, or are prepared to pay Domo's extortionate professional services fees (which you'll need to book weeks in advance), you should avoid this product as they won't help you.

Reasons for Choosing Domo

I was promised out-of-the-box API functionality for our key data sources but this simply was not true. WIth the hindsight of working with the product I would not have chosen it. We have caneclled our contract after one year and consierdable investment.

Lyle from Horizon Services

When Used Right, Can Revolutionize Your Business Making Decisions

Great, our Analytics Team lives in DOMO and the output they provide is wonderful. Very customizeable and not too difficult to pick up if you have any familarity with similar program or even programs such as Excel. I am able to build my own reports as well, and am not a super-analytics user.

Pros

We operate multiple brands on multiple CRMs and softwares, DOMO allows us to pull all of our data into one place, customize the reporting we need and easily share it across our enterprise.

Cons

You are unable to set up reports to automatically email an employee who is not also a DOMO user. I understand why (so they can charge you more to bring that person into the platform), however some employees in no shape or form need to have a full blown user account. Would be nice to simply share a read only PDF of the reports.

Reasons for Choosing Domo

Number of integrations and integrations with the platforms we are currently using. The customer service and assitance provided to us to create new integrations that are not offered natively as a connector.

One of the best tools to get people to look at and use your data!

The biggest benefit we have realized by bringing on Domo is providing user groups access to data that they never had before. Now they are building process around them that directly impact our bottom line.

Pros

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve to get more robust visualizations. Additionally, your data formats must also be consistent and predictable otherwise the cleanse process is more intense.

January 2016

Ben from ROI Business Services

1.5

January 2016

Great for executive high level use

Pros

Their report builders, after a short learning curve, are very powerful for building charts and other high level type reports that executives typically like to see. The charts are attractive and there is also a slideshow function that you can use to put your charts up on a public monitor in your workspace. Pretty slick charts.

Cons

Domo isn't as good as Salesforce or straight database queries for actually manipulating the data. Also, the alerts functionality is weak - not enterprise ready yet. For example, if you want to create an alert to simply email you a report every morning you can't do that. You can only do alert emails based on a data point going above/below a bound, changing in some way, etc. So, no scheduled reports. Also, the integrations with third party software such as Hubspot or Google Analytics is lacking. The Hubspot integration is seriously broken and even though the Google Analytics integration works it's not very customizable or useful.

Aaron from Magnolia

Great reporting dashboard software. Highly recommend

Pros

Very inuitive and visually appealing. Helps develop KPIs for management that is super helpful for decision making

Celexsy from Crawford

Domo is awesome

Reporting trends and status is extremely important in real time.

Pros

We can use it to get deep or surface data for our campaigns which is extremely important for marketing.

Cons

Nothing. DOMO is great. Very glad the company makes this available to us. I feel like not much is bad.

Solid reporting tool

Domo did the job and provided a consistent view into our data. We would have been finished without it.

Pros

Domo was our main analytics platform. As a user, I found it somewhat easy to navigate, filter and export the data I needed. It was reliable and consistent so if the right reports were created, you could get the data you needed.

Cons

Basic functionality was confusing. As an example, why did you need to go to another screen to sort columns? That should be done with one click! As a user, I felt 10% reliant on our data team. I would have liked some tools to make easy for the user to build custom reports.

Alexis from Valley Women's Health

Brings data together in the best way!

Domo makes a tedious part of the job a breeze. I love the features and it makes working with customers quick and efficient.

Pros

We use this program to make several lists of data not only easily accessible but efficient. The options of sorting through the data is customizable and makes it simple to find what you need quickly.

Cons

I'm sure there are even more features available but we haven't been able to use them yet. I'm sure it's just a matter of time before we fine even more ways for Domo to assist us in our business though.

Sam from Tax Defense Network

DOMO reporting not the best

I am neutral, when it works, the pages and cards are easy to create, and visually appealing, when it is down, they don't help or have a status page to refer to. Requires a lot of administration to keep clean. We ended up with over 1800 cards, and no organization in a short time

Pros

Ease of getting to the cloud portal, easy way to add users, administration not easy

Cons

Datasets not syncing correctly, and domo support never knows why it dos this, or tells you the RCA

Louis from LionRT

Domo provides our team with an innovative and complete solution to Business Intelligence .

After having installed and integrated Domo BI software into our daily business practice, our team has realized a substantial increase in productivity across our operations spectrum. As we were attempting to investigate alter solutions to our current BI software , we discovered that Domo offered capabilities which far surpassed our current software BI. The overall result is a new found independence from IT service and entanglement to an extensive degree.

Pros

Domo software allowed our team to bring together data from our cloud services as well as from our on premise servers. The resulting organization allows ease of access at all times and from this point we can create flow charts as well as whole profiles which we can then access from desktop or mobile devices. These profiles are aggregated in what they call "cards" ; a rather easily understood and effective mode of communication and presentation.

Cons

There is not much to dislike regarding Domo's BI solution. From Domo's recollection, contextualization , and presentation our team productivity has accelerated cycles and become much more productive, The only con to relate is is that not all features we wanted to try are available in the introductory trial version of the software, This condition is not an impediment as the software performs so fluidly that we were happy to extend our confidence to the full version.

Michelle from Hufworldwide

Domo Review

Overall we are very happy with the cloud -based BI solution and would recommend it to other companies.

Pros

Beautiful interface and easy to use without any programming or SQL experience. Many important functions (variance calculation) that were missing have been added in the past months. ETL function makes it easy to combine various datasets from many different sources and many out-of-the-box connectors are already installed and ready to import data (google analytics, shopify, Instagram, Twitter, google sheets etc.). Reports can be exported into a customized powerpoint presentation with a button click and distributed to the company. The buzz messenger function allows our company to communicate quickly if there are issues with reports or if we see interesting trends and have questions. Great app that allows to view charts anywhere.

Cons

Customizable access rights would be beneficial. Currently there are 5 different access rights options. More flexibility in structuring the page (chart size options) and more color options in reports. The table format is very basic and needs improvement such as variance calculations and more layout options. Automatically scheduled reports and alerts can currently only be sent to Domo users with a license.

Mark from Shamrock Trading Corp.

Business Intelligence Done Right!

Our organization implemented DOMO for our business intelligence tool about 6 months ago and we have been very pleased with our experience so far. We now have the ability to see several data sets in one place, which has vastly improved our reporting. DOMO has API's for all of our core applications, which includes Microsoft Dynamics CRM, ClickDimensions marketing platform, Google Adwords, and other SQL-based applications. Although it is expensive, we have experienced a lot of benefits from DOMO.

Pros

DOMO has API's for just about any application out there, so it is very easy to integrate other applications to DOMO. It is fairly easy to build dashboards and connect your data. It doesn't require any advanced coding skills to use. Our data is easily transformed to fit exactly what we need, which has been a significant benefit for our business intelligence.

Cons

DOMO is very costly compared to other business intelligence tools. That is the biggest drawback to DOMO. However, this cost has been worth it for us so far because our reporting has vastly improved.

Susan from SWBmedia

Domo How Do I Love Thee (A Creative Digital Analyst's Dream Come True)

I hate to write a review where I gush about an app because the cynic in all of us is "suspect of that." But honestly this a 100% independent, I-am-just-a-fan kind of review! So there's my disclaimer, here's the review: Domo is the kind of app that closeted left-brain geeks masquerading as creative right-brain types LOVE to find! Data is at the heart of showcasing almost anything one might do online these days. And Domo is the app to help you truly "showcase" the numbers, without needing to write a gazillion lines of code in the process. As a creative marketer with a strong tech bent, I spend countless hours trying to visually show my clients what's what (clients who are rarely numbers savvy, yet always want to see "the numbers"). Domo has proven to be my "go to" place for accomplishing just that. The visualization capabilities are staggering. The ease of incorporating data sources into the platform is ridiculously simple (well, ok, not *ridiculously* simple, but simple enough that I think if you have any interest in data or numbers you could absolutely rock the platform). Domo is as simple as connecting your data and building a "card" - sort of a mini-dashboard. I use it to create easy to read reports on Analytics and Social for my clients. They love it! The only limit you may find in the Domo universe is the price point - while basic functions are free and come with a generous 100gb of space, may be a deal breaker for many consultants (as they only offer this as an annual payment option). If Domo would offer a pay by the month option, they would be golden! Finally, there's Domo for Developers (beta) that allows you to customize just about everything you can think of! What's not to love in that?? The free version comes with 80 data connection options and they offer a trial period (to expand to all 400 data connection options) so give it a whirl, you might like what you find!

Pros

All in one, comprehensive data visualization platform that makes my clients happy! The free features are good enough to give anyone a decent jumpstart on data analysis.

Cons

The pricing structure could be more flexible to allow for independent consultants to utilize the platform with greater ease (and ease SMBs owners into the value of the platform).

Tiffany from Midlands Carrier Transicold

Everything I Need All In One Place!

We use Domo to connect the data sets from several different programs into information that can be shared between them through Domo.

Pros

Domo connects the data from all of our different data sources and allows me to put it all on one dashboard page so that I don't have to flip back and forth looking for the information that I need. I love that I can share the access to these dashboards with all of my employees so that they have access to all of the up to date information that they need. I really like that I can take any of the data on a dashboard and Domo will turn it into an excel spreadsheet for me.

Cons

The customer support is a little slow. There is also an occasional lag time between when changes are made to data and when they show up on Domo. It only refreshes about every 15 minutes.

May 2016

Eric from AppDirect

May 2016

The future of cloud analytics

Pros

Domo's vision of analytics is that data from many SaaS apps can be aggregated, analyzed, and visualized in a single system. It aims to make analytics the new water cooler of company discussion, replacing slack or chatter as the main company chat app. It's visualizations, while less sophisticated than Tableau/Qlik are much easier to create and visually attractive out of the box, and many of the features are copied from best-in-class social apps: From Pinterest, Boards with a scrolling list of pins, from Tumblr the ability to "reblog" or remix individual charts into your own dashboards, and to "follow" specific dashboards, Slack, excellent contextual chat system with alerts and @notifications. Domo also recognizes that analytics requires at least some implementation services to get the data organized and talking to each other and they are ready to provide this (for a fee) for companies that are missing in-house analytics expertise.

Cons

Expensive! There is a significant upfront fee plus large ongoing fees based on the number of users. Domo has set their pricing to be competitive with Tableau/Qlik and current leading analytics packages.

Peter from Media production & distribution

Solves Monday Report Hell

Every week we have to present to upper management statistics around the health of our BU including marketing, operations, and finance. In addition to our BI team pulling their hair out on Sunday night and Monday morning, we had 2 interns whose entire job was just to create and maintain these reports and pull this data from different systems. Once we got Domo running and connected to all of our systems (both our own data as well as data from other websites like Google ad spend and Zoho) then not only did we get to have our interns do something valuable but we also weren't waiting until Monday to get insight... we could actually manage our business in something closer to real-time. Seems obvious but without Domo, I don't know how we'd do it.

Pros

Can connect to just about anything. Collaboration is easy. Easy enough on mobile that our executive team can use it.

Cons

Had to get a lot of people involved on our side at the beginning to hook up to all of our accounts. Maybe that's inevitable. Alerting is pretty basic, would like to see more there.

Dan from Athena IT Limited

Executive Friendly. Easy Visual Snapshot of KPIs.

Pros

It's a great platform for aggregating, manipulating and displaying a snapshot (or real time view) of your business metrics. Domo is very executive friendly, and is very visibly pretty. Beast calculations (effectively functions in the language of MS Excel) and magic transformations provide the ability to manipulate data that has been imported into Domo. Domo has a wide range of connectors that enable you to pull data into it and produce what they call cards. Cards are effectively presentation displays of data that can be updated automatically with a continuous feed of data.

Cons

Domo lacks some more advanced functionality, such as: (1) The ability to display on one card, data from more than one date object (2) Geo-spatial analysis TableAU, QuickSight by AWS and QGIS offer functionality that may better fit your use case.

Great Price, OK Service

Pros

This software is mostly easy to use. It's compatible with various sources of information, but I mostly use it to export to the universal format, Excel. Report creation is made easy and as long as you have a business intelligence group or software engineers, you should be fine working through any problems when their server has issues.

Cons

Server issues tend to happen at least once a week. Working with customer service is a huge hassle. I'm not sure if their agents are trained well enough to handle my requests. With all the down time, my team plans around not having access to reports available at least 2-3x a week for a few hours.

James from Client Technology Solutions LLC

Great program, but worth the price?

We really love how Domo does just about everything. The way it generates reports is second-to-none, but we really wish that the price point was a little bit lower.

Pros

Domo seems to have everything: you can check the statistics of your business, keep track of memberships, and the ability to check on fundraising. It was a little bit overwhelming when we first tried it out, but once we got the hang of it, we loved it!

Cons

The one big con is the price. Yes, it gives you a lot, but even for the small amount of employees we have, it can be a bit much. We have also experienced some issues due to the latest update, as a few others have, but we hope that will get fixed soon.

Analyzing and understanding data like never before.

This product will benefit any company in any space no matter how big or small. The way this product can manipulate data is second to none and the user friendliness for employees to view the built reports are beautiful. We have been able to dive deeper in data with no historical limitations.

Pros

Domo has too many pros to list but the one that stands out above it all is the endless possibilities when reporting. There is no limit to the way you can manipulate data and showcase it in the manner the best suits you.

Cons

I would say the biggest con is the user friendliness of the editing portion of the program. Unless you are an experienced code writer it will be very difficult for the user to do anything in domo besides viewing reports built by more qualified users.

Anne from UBM

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

For the data-focused marketer, Domo is as good as it gets! This is the only platform that has been able to combine all of my data sets together, it's a dream.

Pros

Domo's ability to connect to ANY data source is extremely valuable for myself and my organization. We have around 15 different data sources (some of them local, not in the cloud) just in digital marketing alone, and with Domo we have been able to string all of those sets of data together for one true view of performance. The reports are visually engaging, and I can build dashboards that are useful for any job role. Prior to Domo, our organization did not have any type of advanced business intelligence reporting. The difference in decision-making is night and day.

Cons

The only thing I can write as a potential "con" is that if you are working with multiple data sets like myself, and do not have deep data experience, it can be difficult to string your data sets together once you bring them in. A working knowledge of data is helpful. I recommend using their implementation hours for this if you don't have someone in your organization with that skill set, the Domo implementation experts know their stuff and can get you set up quickly.

Julie from ncgCARE

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Excellent BI Tool!

Our organization introduced DOMO into our organization in 2014 and it has been instrumental in making business decisions. The product itself is intuitive, attractive, and robust. There are a number of data sources that already have API links making it easy and seamless to feed data into DOMO from other SaaS products.

Pros

Key Performance Indicators, Mobile App, Alert System when metrics fall below a programmed number, integrated chat about specific cards, and customer support is bar-none! DOMO has made an easy platform to write and edit reports.

Cons

When we went live with DOMO we were not able to fully optimize and leverage the information that the analytics provided due to the software not being HIPAA compliant. However, in recent months DOMO has engaged in a BAA which has allowed us to pull back the proverbial curtain and really dig into our data to influence important changes in our organization.

Jon from 3form

Industry: Plastics

Domo has it all - but takes an expert

Domo has so many bells and whistles that we got overwhelmed. Our end users are still starving for data because it is so complex and sophisticated.

Pros

Domo seemingly has ALL the functionality and features that a great reporting / Business Intelligence software should have. You can take almost any dataset or datasource and manipulate it in Domo to show your results in 1 of 10 billiion ways. Being on the cloud it is accessible to anyone anywhere.

Cons

Domo reports have started to take a long time to run, so the functionality begins to be lacking and usability suffers. Also, you have to put hundreds of hours into it to become an expert. We tried to distribute report building to our user base, but with no luck.

A Vital Service for Modern Business

Pros

Domo doesn't do a lot that is brand new, but it does simplify the process of BI and data visualization. It also is a great tool for dataflows. To the level it is implemented into our company, it has become operational to communicate progress on a number of levels in the business. They also have excellent customer support.

Cons

Every once in a while I'll run into a bug that seems relatively obvious. Luckily they're usually addressed at some point.

Bart from Sigenics, Inc.

Large number of connectors. Great sharing capabilities. Unlimited data storage.

Pros

Clunky user interface (UI) and esoteric commands. Long learning curve, especially for new analysts/users.

Cons

Domo isn't aimed at newcomers to business intelligence. But for companies with some BI experience on staff, it's a powerful tool with loads of data connectors and decent data visualization capabilities, too.

Kevin from Fox Rent a Car

Changed the face of BI for our organization

Quick ability to see daily PKI information, operational stats and ability to check overall business health in a near real time basis.

Pros

The software is easily configurable. Extremely powerful toolset giving us the ability to quickly create cards and expose areas in a real time way that either present challenges or need immediate attention.

Cons

The learning curve can be steep depending on the expertise you have on your team. Though much of this can be overcome through Domo's training offerings.

Richard from The RK Logistics Group, Inc.

Domo Helped the Boomers at my Company Value Data

Data drives a business, bottom line.

Pros

Domo helped us move away from manually compiling reports from various sources and made it a one point solution.

Cons

The baby boomers at my company do not trust this "internet stuff" so adoption has been slow. However they are finally coming around thanks to the power of Domo.

Dillon from Riskalyze

Metrics and Data Galore!

Pros

We now have insight into so many aspects of our metrics. This is great to show our team and others visuals of how we're doing as a team.

Cons

I'd love to see some alternate coloring options. The standard blue used is a bit humdrum at times. Other than that, it's great.

Ezequiel from Purchasing Power

Opened up our communications

Thanks to Domo we are able to provide company wide statistics and analysis results through our company without the need to install and maintain expensive software in our team member's stations. Domo has provided us with an innovative and effective way to share.

Pros

No need for extra software.

Cons

Would like to see more features.

Domo is great for internal data reporting

it's great for internal use. reporting is an important thing to have perfectly accurate and domo gets us there.

Pros

We use Domo for internal data reporting. After trying just about every competing product we came across Domo. The dynamic software allows data to be presented in any way needed. Complex datasets are easily processed by Domo.

Cons

The complexity of features makes it tough to use. There has to be some training for any new hires but that's to be expected. The pricing for Domo is a little on the high side which could push smaller organizations away from committing.

Domo has greatly helped team productivity.

Time saving for the team, especially the devs .

Pros

Previously, my team built our own reporting internally. Domo has increased our productivity greatly, freeing up dev time and allowing even with the most basic tech experience to create reports they need on a dime.

Cons

Set up takes awhile and learning the ways of creating data flows and reports. Not super user intuitive until you get the hang of it

Pieter from Vituity

Quick and Easy Setup

Been using domo for about three months pretty hard core. I was able to use SQL to normalize job titles to help get an idea of conversion by title. That's just a small slice of what we're trying to do.

Pros

How easy it is to get data into the tool. They have some quick easy reports to display which work well for many of your social platforms. Syncing our Marketo instance was easy how things are customize you can get some value out of the pre-built reports but things need to be fine tuned. Also the objects are easy to choose and sync. combining data is easy. building custom fields is pretty easy. I haven't used SQL in some time and i was able to easily build IF Then formulas.

Cons

I do wish each data set could sync more values over. But you can join then in the system. Dashboard layout could use a face lift.

Susan from EWC

Domo software has a wealth of information for a new user.

Domo is somewhat complicated to use upon startup. You have to know how to identify your search material.

Pros

Domo will return a lot of searches that you wouldn't think of asking but is useful information. It is a valuable tool if you are learning a new business or would like to compare unit to unit.

Tracy from Tracy Arrington Studios

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Great analytical tool for assessing your business

Pros

Domo allows me to see all aspects of my business together in one place. It's extremely helpful and being able to see everything that I need to do without having to switch back and forth from one program to another or download many sources of data to excel to analyze them together.

Matthew from Fox Rent A Car

We moved from SSRS and vnever looked back

one source of truth

Pros

Easy to use data flows, Workbench and Card Analysers . Changed how we look at data. Excellent support team

Cons

Recent changes to the UE has removed most of my cons. Not being able to trigger a workbench job xx minutes after completing a prior run is a challenge.

Versatile but need a bit of tech background to make it hum

Pros

Cons

Many of the connections to data sources take some finessing. For instance, utilizing one of the major Analytics provider's connection was not straightforward out of the box. It took a lot of trial and error (mostly error) to get something that was usable.

Christian from Raging Bull, LLC.

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Difficult at First

Pros

Love the flexibility of ETL functionality, especially when all data sets are up and running. This is a great feature of Domo, their Dojo, and call center are amazing for quick answers to problems

Cons

Setting up data connections is very difficult, and finding help without having to pay a consultant is difficult, (this is obviously intentional as they want to push these type of services)

Brendan from Technological University Dublin

Dome makes it less difficult to work with businesses from the cloud

We recommend using dome to be able to use indicators in management, either to mark performance keys, or to track trends and problems. Dome is simple, elegant, and has a huge amount of tools, so it is certainly a good acquisition.

Pros

The work panels with which the dome works allow you to keep accurate notes on each calculation made within the platform. Dome is integrated to data source services, and is interactive enough to not waste time with the customization of the panels and their deprivation.

Cons

When working with large-scale analytical processing through the web, the platform tends to decrease its performance depending on the amount of information with which it is working. The same occurs at the time of data exploration processes (data mining).

Sean from Brunswick News

Domo'd

We have been using Domo for almost a year now. The product can quickly connect to most data sources and has some great visualizations. Their strength is in dashboarding. They call each view a card. We had several use cases up front that we started with, and we will quickly up and running. We hired their professional services to help with the implementation, however they were probably not worth the money we spent on them. As with any data consultant they didn't understand our environment well and sent us in the wrong direction a few times. As for our own abilities, if you have someone who is familiar with SQL you should be good to go. They are still relatively new so there are hiccups along the way but it's a great product overall.

Pros

Quickly connect to data, great visualization, relatively easy to learn for developers

Cons

Professional services, and product governance from an IT perspective

Blake from Purchasing Power

Blakes review

Use it daily, to monitor various ticket queues and client data issues. Mainly create data sources from sql queries.

Pros

Ease of visualizing data

Cons

Preloaded graphs

Rick from Merit Medical

Industry: Medical Devices

Works well

Enjoy the product and especially the mobile functionality. Look forward to the new releases from today.

Pros

Mobile, ease of use

Cons

Some feature limitation, especially on tables

Mike from Fanatics

Visualize the future

Ground breaking new data and visualizing to make better decisions Able to make educated decisions on the spot

Pros

Easy to use for non data people

Cons

Nothing

Easy to Learn, Easy to Use

Pros

My first impression of this software came from the free trial and I was very impressed by the thorough, detailed onboarding. I said I was interested in data visualization, and onscreen prompts walked me through every step of the process, even giving me example data to use. Overall, the visualizer is very user-friendly and a great tool for distilling complex data into digestible graphical representations.

Cons

The onscreen help prompts are so hard to read. They use white text on a light blue card and if my young eyes have trouble reading them, I wonder if they meet ADA contrast ratio standards.

James from Stand For Children

Easy to use. Quick to implement

Pros

-Incredibly fast to implement. I had deployable charts on day one. -Easy to combine various data sources -They are constantly improving

Cons

-Some features are in beta -Documentation is sometimes lacking -Some of the more esoteric features aren't quite ready for release

Danika from TruAudio

Industry: Consumer Electronics

User Friendly and Easy to Use

Pros

I like being able to check status of monthly revenue without having to go through our CRM system. Domo automatically imports all relevant information and summarizes it in one sheet.

Cons

Nothing. Domo has always been flawless.

Abhishek from Conduent

Good tool to do some quick business analysis

Pros

Easy to use. Really good UI. The fact that it is on the cloud is very helpful. And it is suitable for any business.

Cons

Magic ETL run times are really long. Sometimes they take a few hours. Limited options in the Magic ETL.

Michael from 3form

Industry: Plastics

Does the job, clean interface.

Pros

The interface is fairly minimal and easy to use for users who have less experience with this type of software. The card analyzer (where cards are designed) can be learned by most anybody. Dataflow creation (whether MySQL or ETL) has a good layout and is easy to follow. Really easy to train users who have no experience with SQL how to make dataflows by using the ETL. There is a good collection of training materials online. They also have a good community for support online.

Cons

When running a dataflow the processing is not done on-prem, it is fully subject to Domo servers in the cloud. Sometimes a dataflow that would normally take around 5 minutes will take an hour in order to run. We were told it wouldn't be a problem to run multiple dataflows at a time, but we've found that running two dataflows isn't that great in terms of speed and running any more than two at a time is just bad.

Lance from The D2D Experts

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Does what you want, when you need it to!

Love it!

Pros

It can do everything you need! If you feel that there is no way to pull your data into it, then youre wrong! It has so many ways to connect it is incredible. Also the Mobil app is the best I see! Its also has the quickest response to its customers about any issues.

Cons

Its pricey. But youll pay the cost if you recognize the power behind it. With how much data you can get from it and get it LIVE tooo, is incredible. Fork up the change for it, invest in using it for ALL your data and you wont regreet it.

Very Dynamic, we could do most everything we wanted to.

Pros

Connectors can be built into any API you need and their team was helpful during this process. With Domo we were able to display our data in helpful ways. Other BI's can't manipulate data from different sources as easily as Domo.

Cons

Like most BI's you need a developer to truly take advantage of the features. I wish it was a little bit more aesthetically pleasing. For all the advertising Domo does about making your dashboards cool looking I wasn't too impressed. All of our filters were hidden in a very dull drop down.