• Pros

• "The product is robust and flexible. The entire suite of products are easy to use. The entire InetSoft Team from sales to tech support is outstanding and always helpful. "

• "Product is great. Have various features that could be used. Setup and training was great! Great support. "

• "The product has many great features. The vendor is always available to help with implementation, technical support and enhancements. The product is reasonably priced. "

• Cons

• "Extensive training is needed, but this is pretty typical."

• "I think they still have some work to do in order to make the product more stable and less buggy, but its come a lont way over the last year or so. "

• "- Learning curve can be high for creation of advanced worksheets and dashboards - Altering data source for the worksheet blocks takes time."

Browse Style Intelligence Reviews

Jack from BOK FInancial

Customer Service is the Best I've Encountered!

I love this product! I was tasked with finding a BI tool to support our growing need for a web based interactive reporting and dash boarding tool. A colleague and I agreed that InetSoft's Style Intelligence was our number one pick after reviewing 8 or 9 other top names in the business. Creating dashboards is very intuitive and easy to use with its drag and drop functionality, and the variety of visualization components at your disposal is impressive. The real power behind the tool is in the "Worksheet" where the query design happens. The tool allows you to connect to multiple data sources including various types of databases, spreadsheets and text delimited files. The ability to "mash-up" data from many different sources including my own customized datasets (in spreadsheet or csv format) is an extremely powerful feature. The interface for building the query is very intuitive, just drag and drop data fields from the selected data source to create a data block. Join multiple data blocks, add custom expressions and create summary queries using any of the categorical fields in the data block. The completed Worksheet is the foundation for building the visual components of the dashboard and/or reports. The filtering capabilities at the dashboard level allow you to interactively visualize any subset of data, using any field in the database. With the selection tree component, we can allow a hierarchical view of the data; allowing a manager, for example, to drill into any level of their reporting hierarchy.

Pros

. Customer service is the best I've encountered among software vendors. All the technicians are extremely knowledgeable, patient and will make every effort to accommodate your schedule and resolve the issue in a timely manner. . The ability to "mash-up" data from multiple sources without IT intervention is a wonderful thing! . The archive of Youtube videos is also extremely helpful for the beginner and the seasoned veteran who has forgotten some of the things learned in the training. . The software architecture is powerful and flexible enough to accommodate just about any requirement thrown at you. If you can envision the desired results, you can most likely create it with this software. . Their concurrent licensing model allows more users to access the system, without purchasing individual licenses.

Cons

JavaScript and/or SQL is required for building custom expressions and filter conditions. JavaScript can be very frustrating to use, but that's probably due to my limited experience with the language. A syntax builder would be helpful and would eliminate much of the frustration. Also, wish they had a hotline or an email box that would allow quick answers to problems encountered with expressions or other simple requests. They do provide comprehensive documentation, but the answer is not always easy to find and can take time combing through the volumes of information. I tend to rely more on Google for answers to expression building in JavaScript. A user group portal or email box, where users could share ideas and offer solutions to problems is not available.

Josh from AAI

The Reporting System that won against 50 Others

I initially started out looking for a Reporting System to meet our specific needs. We were a small company that used Zoho CRM and Zoho Reports. Zoho Reports has a lot of features for being so cheap, however, we wanted to design our own CRM with SuiteCRM. This meant we would need to switch to something that had a lot of capability of larger enterprise solution Reporting Systems, but with a Small Company Price Tag. I evaluated over 50+ Reporting Solutions such as Qlikview, Report Plus, Tableau, BIME, and Yellowfin to name a few. This one beat them all, it has a complexity that reminds me of Qlikview without the 3 Months of Training Required. It has the flexibility of BIME when placing features on the Dashboard, if not better really. We had a report called our 'Downline Report', which is a unique report for each agent that accesses it. With over 300+ agents, making a unique one for each was a pain in Zoho Reports. With this one, I was able to make 1 report with 1 user account. We then used our online Portal that we built to uniquely filter this report by passing filters into the URL, which was then passed into a MySQL statement each time it was accessed. This made it so that I can make 1 change to the Report and it would change for everyone. Excellent Reporting System, Excellent Price, and Great Customer Support.

Pros

-Open Dashboard Design -Highly Flexible system -Excellent Caching System -Predictive Analytics -Embeddable Reports -High Functionality -URL Filtering, the ability to pass data from the URL into the Data source to filter the data from criteria on your end -Several Maps Including U.S. and a World Map -Use of Javascript and MySQL within Reports -Ad-Hoc System that empowers your users -Low Cost compared with other Reporting Systems

Cons

-Robust Aesthetics, has lots of options for colors, and with some work, you can make it look pretty good, but I think they have room for improvement here. -Data Source Connection Application must be installed on Windows, however, the rest of the Reporting System can be accessed via Web Browser, this all needs to be put online, this is pretty standard for most applications in 2017. -If installing on Linux, you will need to have a Linux Administrator handy to assist.

Les from IMCI Technologies

Wealth of tools to design user friendly yet data intricate dashboards

We reviewed no less than a dozen analytics application platforms before selecting Style Intelligence. We have no regrets, the platform is solid, dependable, flexible and meets all our current and foreseeable analytic needs.

Pros

- Easy to understand user interface - Data aggregation from various data sources and types is relatively easy - Materialized view provides fast access to large aggregated data - Easy to control user permissions - Great support

Cons

- Learning curve can be high for creation of advanced worksheets and dashboards - Replacement of root level blocks on the worksheet is not as easy as it could be. Requires too many steps. -Similarly, altering data source for the worksheet blocks is difficult.

James from Data Solutions Intl

In depth experiance.

Pros

Inetsoft's solutions were unique in the ability to introduce custom data driven visualizations. I do mean custom- as in using java windows toolkit to draw our own graphics. This was an important consideration for our use cases. The openness and extensibility is impressive.

Cons

The wide variety of capabilities and use case support- particularly through the API can be difficult to figure out and we have experienced some bugs. Inetsoft is generally quick to address a bug once identified.

Chris from EXPD

Great for businesses!

I use Inetsoft Style Studio almost daily at my job. If you understand SQL this program can be extremely beneficial to your organization. Writing simple queries to complex ones, this program has a lot of great features. PROS: - Easy to use for most coders - Great layout and helpful help menus - Great WebEx sessions when they are being shown (can also YouTube them!) - Can use Java as expressions - Many tables to choose from - Can highlight, annotate, calculate and group any row/column based on any metric! - Great logging in console which shows you any errors in your code - Can use a worksheet if you cannot do SQL WISH LIST: - Wish the SQL editor was color coded, would make it easier to read/write/troubleshoot - More classes on the Style Studio program Greta overall, highly recommend!

Tahmid from Expeditors Singapore Pte Ltd

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

A Wonderful BI Tool with Promising Opportunity !

InetSofts Style Intelligence is robust and flexible business analytics software that scales to enterprise level. The platform, which has a remarkably small footprint, is built to serve the needs of OEM and enterprise developers, an agile, self-service development tool that simplifies advanced data mashups, interactive dashboards, scorecards, exception alerts, and enterprise reporting. Hope more is yet to come to extend it's added value - Thanks.

Pros

Connects to many commonly used databases, relational and multidimensional, as well as column-based data warehouses. Multi-dimensional charting and brushing for maximum data exploration.

Cons

Less flexible for customization report.

Steven from Endurance Services

Great Product and Easy to Use

I have been using this product for almost 2 years, and I find it simple to use and gives reliable results. I recently had a team trying to create a report for 2 weeks with another BI product. Since they couldn't build what they needed they came back to me. I was able to get it for them in less than a day with InetSoft. This has been a common theme here. I am a one person team getting reports to the business faster than the multiple person BI team can create them. I love this product!

Pros

Ease of use, fast performance, customer support is fast to respond and has answers, On the rare case I find something that doesn't work as I expect they give me a workable solution and get an update out quickly. Great online videos to learn how the product works. Really a great product!

Cons

Still looking to find things I don't like.

Saneesh from IBS Software Services Pvt. Ltd.

Inetsoft Integrated

Inetsoft is a lightweight, easy to use, cost-effective and flexible alternative to rigid and expensive BI reporting tools like Business Objects, Cognos etc. The existence of logical views on top of physical views makes it the ideal choice for integrating into other products. Ok the flip side, the new version seems to have performance issues. New visualization options are not seen in new versions. Integration of analytical tools like R is missing.

Pros

Very light and easy to integrate. Brushing, selection container provides rich interactivity.

Cons

New age visualization is not getting introduced. Analytic tool integration is not getting considered

Jeff from Computed and Connectivity Group

November 2015

Style Intellegence, transforming divergent databases into common data

Pros

The ability to quickly transform and integrate data from multiple applications and database source types so we can create a common set of reports and metrics for business units using different systems to track their engineering data.

Cons

On-Line document lacks details for many of the more complex commands not used everyday. Product documentation layout is confusing, making it difficult to find answers to what we need when trying to transform complex data sets or build engineering style reports. Seems to be tailored more towards marketing and sales reports.

Annette from Other World Computing

Industry: Computer Networking

Learning has been easy

With little to no training, I have been able to teach myself Inetsoft. Anytime I have a question and issue the Support team is always there to help. I love the fact that I can go back and watch the webinars for reference.

Pros

easy to learn

Cons

excel to Mac could be better

Mark from Colorado Health Foundation

Industry: Philanthropy

Complex Dashboards

This is the only tool I have found on the market that could fulfill my requirements 100%. We had a custom built application that we needed to duplicate and Style Intelligence was the only that could do the job. Customer service is great to work with and have made the adoption of Style Intelligence a success in our organization. If your looking for a tool to analyze your data you can't go wrong with Style Intelligence.

Pros

On-Premise Install Flexible Multiple Connectors Easy to deploy Affordable Drag and Drop Fresh UI Great after sales mentoring program

Cons

Overall I have had good experience with Style Intelligence. A few times when dealing with the support team it has taken some time to respond or resolve my issues, however, my issues have always been resolved.

Eric from IMCI Technologies

Highly-customizable solution with broad data source integration options

We reviewed no less than a dozen Data Analytics platforms before selecting Style Intelligence. We have no regrets, the platform is solid, dependable, flexible and meets all our current and foreseeable data analysis needs.

Pros

- Easy to understand user interface - Great support - Materialized view provides fast access to large aggregated data

Hind from Morpace Inc

Industry: Market Research

Great Software

I've worked with in Style Intelligence iNetSoft for more than 4 years .. am not going to tell you I never had problems because that would be a lie! but I want to say that every problem I faced had a work around right away OR a fix that was applied to the next built :) I've never experienced a better service than the tech people at iNetSoft! and the webinars they offer monthly are great I would totally recommend it for Marketing Dashboard designs.

Pros

the ability to use JS and SQL.

Jim from Hillcrest Foodservice

Customer Solutions

Our initial reason to purchase Inetsoft's Style Intelligence (SI) was for dash-boarding sales and service aspects of our business. While SI does this very well, the uses of the program became much, much more. SI manages information for Warehouse activities, service levels, transportation, sales and fresh food processing. We have increase efficiencies, grown margin and improved our customer satisfaction with information garnered from SI.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Scheduler

george from Sonepar USA

Industry: Utilities

Great product. Responsive support and training

Flexible product with great training and support. The product has been very useful for quickly creating reports and data views. Support and training has always been available to us and quick to respond.

Pros

Great support and training. Very flexible product that can be molded to your preference.

Cons

No cons at this point

Kevin from Facility Dynamics Engineering

InetSoft Style Intelligence gave us an easy way to offer data visualizartion to our customers.

Style Intelligence is used to give our customers easy to understand insights into large amounts of data. Giving them the ability to filter and see energy related time series data with just a few clicks. Time to develop dashboards and automate reports is the biggest benefit we have realized.

Pros

Style Intelligence is easy to use and understand with good documentation, samples and support from InetSoft.

Cons

Performance tuning could be easier to implement. Perhaps the software could analyze use and performance and make recommended settings with an easy way to apply changes.

Sam from IMCI

Open Standards, Rich Functionality, Powerful Graphics, Good Support

Pros

The look an feel, ease of use, user friendliness, Rich functionality, open systems standards, ability to create dashboards with actionable triggers and support for decision making for all personnel (staff, engineers, managers and executives)

Cons

The OEM / White Labeling Integration progress is relatively good but certainly can use improvement which I believe will enhance channel / partner development for the company as well as the prospective partners.

Danielle from Archetype Solutions Group

Nice dashboards, steep learning curve

Pros

There are many options for structuring your reports based on your system requirements, the product makes very aesthetically nice dashboards, it is versatile and allows you to create different views (for example I'm able to make layouts for desktops, mobile devices, and PDF reports), the team is very responsive when I have a question about functionality, it has built-in authentication and authorization systems but allows for customization, it allows for combining different data sources and alternating between using them based on authorization

Cons

Steep learning curve and not many resources online other than their documentation, can get slow with very large data sets or complex calculations, some features are not completely intuitive and require a broader knowledge of the tool to figure out

Nathan from Risk Africa

Business Intellignece made Clear

Pros

Management and Senior Officers of Organization have been given reports and dashboards that they thought wasn't able to design, hence making decision making quite easy. Also, the interactive features available has made it easy to classify different report for different group level in an organization

Cons

The tutorials available are for the previous version and the monthly webinars were quite helpful but you notice the whole of 2018 you had only 1 tutorial. I believe this is an area where you can really improve.

Oana from AMEDON GmbH

Nice Business Intelligence tool

I am using InetSoft for about one year now and I had a good experience with it. I appreciate the ease of getting the reports and dashboards done. My only complaint is that I can hardly find any help online about bugs and issues. And a community, forum would be really helpful. The customer service is really friendly and generally helpful, although confusing sometimes.

Pros

Great dashboards

Cons

No user community

Hadi from Orchid Technologies & Management

November 2015

InetSoft Style Intelligence - A top notch solution!

Pros

Cons

No dislikes; just anxious to see more capabilities and enhancements be added to future releases.

Elizabeth from Expeditors

Industry: Program Development

Style Studio Review

I work in a company that uses your software. And I find it isn't very intuitive. That being said, there isn't much training given on it. There glitches such as, not being able to resize a report after it's been made. Or columns not being able to populate right away.

Pros

Web interface

Cons

The actual software

Mohammad from IMCI Technologies

Many useful tools

Stacks up well against the competition. It was our product of choice after looking at many So far our deliverables have proven solid in performance - happy customers !

Pros

* Support team is knowledgeable and very friendly * Once you understand the pieces, the tool is relatively easy to use * Generated UI can be very user friendly

Cons

- Due to the many features, the learning curve could be long - Certain features such as altering data sources could prove cumbersome

Brian from DataPath

November 2015

Great team, great product, great experience

Pros

Very responsive, great interactions with the team, and comprehensive training

Cons

At this time we are very happy and have nothing we dislike.

Jon from Yurpal, Inc

Visualize Data Like Never Before

We are definitely looking forward to our future projects and getting an excellent of view of all of the data they provide.

Pros

We're breaking into the construction industry and we were searching for the right analytics solution. We found that solution in inetSoft's Style Intelligence product. We've been able to meet all of our investors and clients requirements with ease.

Cons

I am quite experienced with tools like this, and I could see how someone less experienced may be overwhelmed by their product.

Jeniriana from Sports

Great Service

Pros

This intelligent software has helped increase the success of my company. combines on-the-fly data modeling with data visualization to enable rapid development which gives effective and fast results. It also allows users to edit in real time and work with information to make it visible or able to view it faster.

Cons

I have no complaints about the site, everything has seemed excellent to me so far, I will continue to use the service for a long time.

Raja from Australian Bureau of Statistics

Inetsoft Style Intelligence

Pros

Its ease of deployment and use. Easy to create dashboards and reports

Cons

None as we had good experience with this product. I can not think of anything.

Brian from LogicSource

Gets the job done

Style Intelligence is a lot like a Honda. It doesn't have a lot of bells and whistles or looks like the nicest car in a parking lot. But it is reliable and it gets the job done at a reasonable cost.

Pros

Easy to Use

Cons

Dull design

June 2016

Denise from The Hebrew Home at Riverdale.

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

June 2016

Great! The system is user friendly. Clear and functional dashboards

Pros

Cons

N/A - I have nothing to say inregards to dislikes.

Tomasz from Asseco Poland S.A.

We use Style intelligence as our BI platform for Data Warehouse we design.

This is the BI platform worth trying. Simple this is a good value for money.

Pros

1. Data mashup technology. 2. Ability to design queries in Excel like manner. 3. Architecture of the product with is really open for different integrations. 4. The way how the product might get localized.

Alex from Expeditors

October 2015

Trending in the right direction

Pros

They are receptive to feedback and quick to incorporate it into their product. They offer a product that is flexible and supports a wide range of use cases.

Matthew from Flexitallic Canada

Robust offering, suitable for all BI needs

Pros

The flexibility of the system is very robust. The ability to connect to disparate data sources and "mash them up" into a single dashboard or report makes this our go-to for data analysis.

October 2015

Cory from TechKnowledge Associates, Inc.

Embedded and Standalone BI Tool

Pros

- Looks very professional to end user - Depth of tools and features is impressive - Works with our existing databases - Ability to integrate with our existing software

Cons

- Steep learning curve with configuration of users and multi-tenancy - Managing data caching is too complicated - Initial installation/configuration is confusing and overly complex - Performance and system resources requirements too high

James from Technology intelligence Agency

A BIG Data job turned into a small effort

I took on a job that involved analyzing a large amount of complex data. I was really worried that I had bitten off more then I could chew. When I found inetSoft's Style Intelligence I new I would be fine.

Pros

The multi-dimensional charting combined with the ability to really drill down makes this platform one-of-a-kind. They also gave me plenty of options for showing off the results for my finished project.

Cons

Extensive training is needed, but this is pretty typical.

Giovanni from Goodwill Industries International

Industry: Philanthropy

October 2015

Superior product all around! Great tech and customer service!

Pros

Cons

I have no negatives to state. So far my experiences have been all positive. So it is difficult to find anything to actually complain about. Both the product and vendor have met my expectations and more.

John from TSG Inc

Using InetSoft for Billing Automation

Pros

The Product is Solid, we love that we can point to multiple data bases and build reports that can be scheduled. InteSoft gave us tremendous support as we began to train on their system

Cons

At this point we have nothing to apply here. Our experience has been everything positive with InetSoft

February 2015

James from SaaS Provider

February 2015

Great BI Product

Our company was looking for a robust business intelligence solution and stumbled across InetSoft after checking out your infographic. We're quite pleased with the software and would highly recommend it for it's ease of use and integration capabilities.

gladys from Parisi House on the Hill, Inc.

Love InetSoft!

The ease of setting up and creating reports and I really enjoy the soft colors. Also enjoy all new features and updates.

Pros

The ease of creating data reports.

Hans from Expeditors

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

It is a good software but old framework

My company start using style studio 10 years ago, at that time, everyone likes it. With the time goes, it seems software is not upgraded so much, it looks old right now. A lot of runtime issue and not very user friendly.

Pros

Able to combine different data source

Cons

Sometimes really slow Not user friendly

Kathie from Bison Analytics LLC

Style Intelligence review by 1 Bison developer

I can usually figure out how to do something complicated, but when I can't your support is always very easy to work with and figure out a solution.

Craig from LogicSource

No frills BI

The end user experience is not elegant. After 10 years of using the product, the visual designer is still flakey and unpredictable. There is still not a solid mobile architecture based on HTML5. We have to refresh server resources periodically to get performance. Has to be a better may promote changes.