• Pros

• "The customer service is outstanding. They are attentive, patient, and very friendly. The service has worked great and we are very happy with everything. "

• "We are really impressed with the sophistication of the NextOS product. It’s really futuristic and offers features we didn’t thing would be possible for us to access for many years."

• "The support is great. The online interface is also very user-friendly and allows the provided admin access allows a great level of control!"

• Cons

• "NextOS is not a cheap system. It’s great but it will cost in both money and the teams time to get set up. "

• "There are cheaper chat tools in the market but we prefer to use a higher quality service to ensure the best experience for our customers. It’s just better for everyone that way."

• "It’s not a cheap system and it takes some time to go live. Make sure you’re ready to make the investment."

Browse Nextiva Call Center Reviews

Keith from Openforce

Fan-friggen-tastic!!

Increased visibility or work requests, improved efficiency, etc.

Pros

Top quality product. A++ Very easy to use user portals and back-end admin software. Doesn't require you to be a communications expert or engineer to figure it out. AND, whatever you can't figure out, their amazing Enterprise Support staff can...and they do so rather quickly. They are truly amazing. A++ customer service, very knowledgeable ' available support staff. Our Account Rep is extremely professional, friendly, attentive and responsive. When switching from 8x8 to Nextiva, we did some pretty extensive software and service comparison testing against much larger companies that supposedly offer "high tech solutions", and "superior service" and Nextiva has come out on top each and every time. I seriously love this company and their products.

Happy team!

The set up time is pretty intensive. You do need to think through how best to implement and make sure it’s going to achieve your goals and be right for your organization. It’s well worth the effort but it’s not a plug and play system it needs to be configured right. If you do take this time, which we did, then it’s immediately impactful. I believe the improved communication, clear goals and metrics are going to help us a lot.

Pros

Our team has really taken to NextOS, they have a lot more capabilities than compared to our old system and they’ve dived right in! It’s been great to see them figure out how to integrate the tool and make the most of the new functionality. We are very excited to see how this impacts our results in the coming weeks and months.

Cons

This is not a cheap tool. It’s probably a good idea to understand what your goals are first so that you’re not investing too much. I can imagine you need to have a certain scale of business first before this system really becomes useful.

Daniel from The Equipment Place, LLC

Do Not Do Business With This Terrible Company

It is with much disappointment and regret that I write today regarding my recent experience with Nextiva and its employees. It was, without a doubt, one of the most personally frustrating and financially damaging experiences I have had to experience in my years of communications with a service provider of any kind. I am a business owner who depends greatly upon the ability and ease for my customers to contact me for products or services. Without the communication of both our established and also potential clients, I wouldn’t be in business to this day. I find it most imperative that in order to keep my clients, I must carry my business in a way that is integrous and honest, and it was to my ultimate disappointment that Nextiva’s employees did not share the same values. As my business grew, I found myself in need of a phone service that offered more than my mobile service provider did, so I began looking for internet phone providers that could accommodate my needs. It was in March of 2018 that I committed to finding a resolution to the need, and also when I initially contacted Nextiva for service. My business and its employees rely solely on communication by mobile devices, and it was our understanding upon several conversations with Nextiva’s sales department that Nextiva would allow me to continue to use my mobile device while utilizing their features for my business (IE Call Forwarding, Call Transfer, Conference Calling, etc). Through multiple conversations with Nextiva Sales and even Nextiva Management, I made it very clear that I used a Straight Talk mobile device powered by Straight Talk wireless service, and I was assured that Nextiva’s service and features would work perfectly well on my device, and that there would be absolutely no issues porting, but rather a reliable and smooth transition and zero loss of connection at any time. After many issues, failed port-in attempts, and multiple service disconnections, we discovered that Nextiva does not work with a Straight Talk mobile device. This distressing sequence of events resulted in a devastating loss of profit for my business while we experienced multiple shut downs of our only business line of communication. In fact, we believe to be the first customer of theirs to attempt use of their service with a Straight Talk device, as it became clear that they were not even aware that the type of device would not work with their service, further proving that they had not ever tested using this type of device. It is unfortunate that Nextiva advertises that their service will “work with any provider on any device” as it is blatantly untrue and false advertisement. It took two separate instances of “mobile phone disconnections” and troubleshooting with Nextiva’s technical support team to conclude the prior stated. Not only did Nextiva’s service require that we go through three port-in attempts, but our mobile services (and therefore business calls) were disconnected twice over several hours before Nextiva’s team could conclude the reason why. After several days and hours on the phone spent with Nextiva’s team and realizing that their service would not work for our needs, the porting team then ported-out our main business line without our authorization or knowledge. In fact, we didn’t have any idea that Nextiva’s porting department ported out our number for nearly an entire week and were not able to retrieve the number for 8 days after it was brought to our attention that it was ported out unauthorized – we only found out because we received an email from a customer asking for a “working phone number” that they could reach us at. You can imagine the kind of frustration this caused on our end to realize that the reason we weren’t receiving business was because of something Nextiva’s employees took upon themselves to do without our authorization, let alone our knowledge. Upon requesting that our service be cancelled prior to the unauthorized port out, it was made clear to more than one person that we could not port out our number until we had a new service provider to port out to. Support team members of Nextiva supposedly understood this by promising not to shut our service off until we found a new service provider, yet ported the number out anyway, leaving us to chase it down on our personal time outside of Nextiva in an effort to regain control of it. This year our profit margin had been slowly rising higher until we had no phone or open line of communication with our customers. During the month that we spent attempting use of Nextiva’s service unsuccessfully with our multiple port in attempts and disconnects, our profit margin dropped 96%. I can’t begin to place a value on the amount of business that I have lost by not having an open business line for my customers to reach me at. I have hundreds of loyal clients of over 6 years that were unable to reach me (and at this point may believe I’m no longer in business), several sales that I was in the middle of that I was never able to complete, and several websites and advertising avenues with business line listed, that appeared fraudulent to (who knows how many) potential clients searching for services from my business as well. It is unknown if I’ll be able to recoup all of them back, and unfortunately, there is no way that I’ll ever know. I can state for certain that I did not receive business phone calls for anywhere between 1-2 weeks combined due to the incompetency and many mistakes of Nextiva’s employees that we experienced during our attempts to use their service. We were billed for two months of service that we did not use and spent hours of both our personal and our business time in attempts to resolve any and all issues with their team, ultimately, to no avail. It was discussed with both Nextiva’s porting department as well as their retention team the multiple issues that contributed to our needing to cancel, and we were assured that because we were unable to use their service as expected, that we would be refunded the full amount of our costs. We signed up for a 30-day trial (or money back guarantee) but because of the multiple failed ports, we missed our window to cancel (to no fault of our own). Not only were we assured that our payments would be refunded due to our extensive issues, but we were then lied to on the phone during our final disconnect of service by an employee whop stated that Nextiva would never have promised us a refund, and that we should not expect one. I am a business owner that is undoubtedly frustrated and beyond upset over the financial damages and los that we experienced during our time attempting use of Nextiva’s services. I wouldn’t recommend that anyone spend a moment of their time speaking to their team. It was most devastating to learn that I couldn’t trust the words coming out of their mouths at any given time, as they have mastered the art of saying exactly what it is that their consumer wants to hear. Perhaps this may be a service that works better for landline users (though that is stated with only the utmost assumption), but if that is the only case, then Nextiva needs to stop selling their service as a solution for mobile phone users as well.

Pros

Nothing. This product was absolutely horrible - but the customer service was even worse. Customer Service and Tech Support know very little about what they are selling. See full review below.

Cons

customer service, technical support, customer relations. All of their team does not work together and none of them know what they're talking about. Their service states that it will work with ANY DEVICE, and it is NOT TRUE.

Communication is Key

The Nextiva team were amazing to work with, they made sure we had just the system we needed, they took us through requirements, implementation and training to ensure we had what we needed. The team has been able to hit the ground running and we’re already seeing loads of positive outcomes. It’s a big turnaround from our old system.

Pros

Our team had been struggling with the old system for a while and now we’re with Nextiva we’re really well set up for the coming years. Not only that, we are also saving money!

Cons

Our set up was quite a complicated ordeal and it took a while for us to understand and then plan out what we needed. However, the Nextiva team were very helpful and worked through requirements with us so that was amazing.

CRM for any Professional

We found the entire process with Nextiva to be very effective and they fit well with the ethos of our organization, which is always to be customer centric. We felt they listened well and took care of all our concerns. I think they have a solid business model and I expect they’ll continue to excel in this arena for years to come.

Pros

The Nextiva CRM is making life much easier for our analysts. They are able to query the database without any technical support. It’s much more graphical and friendly which means they save time when developing reporting and presentations for senior leadership. It’s really just streamlined this whole side of the business.

Cons

There are very few downsides to technology that makes things more efficient… nothing really comes to mind.

NextOS = the brain of your business

Sign-up and onboarding was a breeze. We were using the system quickly and are already enjoying the benefits.

Pros

NextOS is an amazing system. Combining your CRM, work flows, insights and resource management in one place. We use it every single day and believe it is giving us an advantage over our competitors.

Cons

We have been challenged in a number of areas of the business to act on the insights we have gained. In the long term this will result in a beneficial outcome however in the short term it can be quite divisive and this can create some internal tension.

Fiona from Lay Bare Franchising, LLC

Excellent Customer Service but Crazy Contract

Excellent customer service for the most part but the manager who replied to my emails once did not reply back or call me back and I had to call at least 3x to get this matter of our cancellation resolved. I would like to commend [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] though as he went above and beyond.

Pros

Excellent customer service and you may reach someone easily. I especially appreciate [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] help today closing our account.

Cons

My Assistant set this up in 2018 and we fulfilled a 2-year plus contract then was charged a significant cancellation fee because we switch and I did not know contracts automatically renewed. That was really a bummer given that my store was closed for 3 months and lived on grants and loans but I do not know what they're going through so maybe they needed these fees for survival as well. They were reasonable enough to cut it into half. So I did not use the phone much but I did not like that the contract automatically renewed and was subject to a hefty cancellation fee.

Reasons for Choosing Nextiva Call Center

Already switched to Jive because of pricing, no contracts and more features

Reasons for Switching to Nextiva Call Center

Recommendation of a friend

Scott from Web Development

Great Cost Effective VOIP Phone Solution!

Pros

Cons

Just like any other VOIP solution, being solely reliant upon the internet is always difficult. We do run into the occasional outage.

Best Customer Service by Far`

Pros

We had an issue with our service and had to call Nextiva. We spoke with a gentlemen from support. He answered all of our questions, and was able to figure out why our issue continue to happen on a weekly basis. He gave us some suggestions on how to improve our service that we didn'#191;t believe were possible. Talk about great service, he stood on the phone with us for two whole hours.

Maria from Epsilon

Helps measure success rates a lot more efficiently

Pros

You can track your agents sign in and out and also add unavailable codes to see what is taking them away from them desk. This also allows you to see your staffing needs as well as what your clients are looking for.

Cons

The set up was very difficult, even with an implementation manager. To make changes to the system you have to login to multiple places and making adjustments is quite cumbersome

Accessible Enterprize-level Software

Overall I think we can say we are big advocates for the Nextiva software. It’s been important to our growth over the last 3 years and they are always developing new products that adequately address problems in many businesses. I appreciate both the quality of their work as well as how they work with their clients. It’s a partnership and they are very good at clear communication, clear expectations and fulfilling their side of the agreement. When issues arise, as they can, these are handled quickly and without any major impact to the business. They understand our business and our needs and are working alongside us to improve at all times. It’s a great culture, they have great people and the culmination of this has had a positive result for us.

Pros

We work with Nextiva for a number of their products. We first made the move to their VoIP service and had such a great experience we have since started using many of their other products, including email marketing, cloud storage and a few others. The Nextiva set up works very well for us as we’re able to get a service level that we didn’t think was possible for a business of our size. It’s important to us as we still need a customized set up but don’t have the budget for a huge implementation. Nextiva’s platform enables us to add on as we need and it has integrated really well with our existing systems and processes. From a training and onboarding standpoint, our team has been able to get up to speed quickly and that means we can realize the benefits of the technology investments fast. Our sales team is especially happy with the mobile app and the ability to work remotely with ease. It’s really made a difference to them and their performance. We are very happy with the overall offering and pricing of Nextiva’s products and they are a preferred partner because of it.

Cons

There was only one time that we had issues with Nextiva and that was due to a staffing issue they had on their side. It was an isolated issue with a new employee who was removed very quickly. We do not believe that this situation was reflective of the company and they were able to remedy very quickly.

Sergio from Syntax Electronics

Cutting edge technology is here!

We’re seeing double digit growth on last year’s numbers. Without sounding too over the top, this system is pretty amazing. It’s definitely helping us manage our team and understand the importance of key metrics and driving positive behaviors. The dashboards are great training tools and managing a large team we have to be on top of everything or it can get out of control fast. 2019 will be a record breaking year if we keep going the way we are. It’s exciting times and it’s great to know we have a system that’s actually helping us achieve our goals.

Pros

We were so happy when we found Nextiva. They offer a service and products that really solve our key problems. We struggle with keeping our team on task and motivated, it’s a communication thing. We need to be able to put the goals and tasks up and track everyone towards the company targets. It’s hard with a large team and lots of different personalities and levels of experience. With our new Analytics platform, we can share how things are tracking and it’s keeping the team really focused and on task. We love it and the results are pretty amazing too.

Cons

We had to do a lot of work to determine which were the correct metrics to drive the right behaviors. We were warned it’s easy to just say one thing is “the goal” but then people don’t always behave well. You have to achieve the goal the right way too, or you could hurt the brand and the business long term. With our business being second hand car sales, we already have a challenging reputation. We got there in the end but it took some time to work out how to frame the numbers to get the team working together.

Alvarado from Edgewater Fitness

Terrific Service

Extremely helpful support from Nextiva. I have to say it is one of the only companies I have worked with where calling the helpline isn't a painful experience. Every time I have called in I have reached someone within 5 minutes. The same goes for emailing in any questions. The response time is almost immediate. It has been 10/10 experience each time and the reps I have worked with have been some of the nicest customer support people I have ever spoken with. Their knowledge of the software and hardware, inside and out is very comforting and each time it strengthens my confidence in Nextiva as our provider. The overall service is very user friendly and very easy to manage. The features are as they say, brilliantly simple and really generate a big impact for our company. Especially, the auto attendant and call forwarding features which are excellent. Nextiva always seem to be making improvements to their service and coming out with new stuff each year, so we are very much looking forward to what is in store in the future. Keep up the great service Nextiva.

Pros

Hands down it has to be the customer service and the features. The customer service is outstanding and they have a team of technicians that understand the ins and outs of the products as well really care about your own personal success. Have always had a pleasant experience when working with the support guys. The features are very simple to use and are extremely useful. The combo of these two has really provided us a great overall experience.

Cons

The only con was a small issue with our set up process. There was a miscommunication between the Nextiva sales rep and the support technician which caused a delay in our phone set up. However, once the issue was identified it was resolved relatively quickly.

Robert from GramNow

VoIP has increased productivity within our company

Pros

The ability for our employees to take advantage of our communication system by having such features as call parking, voicemail to text message, and call groups. These features have allowed our business to be the best that it could be since it's eliminated time that was previously wasted by trying to figure out where the person from the right department was located. We are now a well-engine funnel of productivity and we have noticed a sizeable difference within our employees. -

Cons

It took some training for our employees to understand how to use our new business communication system properly. This should be a common notion within all companies that switch to a VoIP service.

Juan from Savant

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

DO NOT BUY

Its been like walking across the Mojave desert barefoot.

Pros

Nothing. not a single thing... it's all glitchy

Cons

The lack of flexibility, for example, I have 6 active users and 15 licenses, as of a year ago only 6 users are active and I can't downgrade to the actual amount of users (Overpaying) for the service, and the contract terms are abusive. Cannot miss mentioning their "customer care" group is just rude. When I delete and add another employee the process is bogus if I wanted that agent to have call recording, after assigning manually this feature, I have to call the contact center to get assistance from them to be able to actually listen to the calls on the "recorder" platform... Yes, it's a separate deal, and it's super buggy! Sometimes call forwarding works...Sometimes... Long ago we stopped having the capacity to download raw data from the platform to do our BI on the calls and review trends, we reported this to their IT team and no fix has been offered in months. The Price is too high compared to other market solutions that offer the exact same service with better Software and support.

Reasons for Choosing Nextiva Call Center

Their services were referred to us, and the sales guy was cool, but the service wasn't what we expected.

Reasons for Switching to Nextiva Call Center

They offered a solution to all my pain points with nextiva

Richard from BL Moving International

VoIP for the future

Nextiva VoIP is a huge improvement on our old system and has enabled us to better communicate internally and externally as an organization. Once we have adapted our team to the system more, training etc. then we will see even more benefits. It’s just the beginning for us!

Pros

Nextiva VoIP has a great offering that’s affordable and flexible for various types of businesses, we have seen great success with their VoIP platform and the team really enjoys all the features and capabilities they now have.

Cons

Prepare for change with this system. We are experiencing some pains from implementation as it’s brought to light a lot of process and team challenges we were not previously aware of. We now need to deal with these issues.

Adam from Clausell and Associates, P.C.

Terrific Customer Service

We were having issues with our auto-attendant. For whatever reason the dial numbers and lines were not connected properly and so customers were being directed to the incorrect lines. This had been going on for a few days before we realized it. Called into the support department and was able to reach someone right away. I spoke with a gentleman named Chris. He was very good-mannered and showed me how I was able to make the changes myself. The issue was fixed quickly and our auto-attendant was working perfectly and has been since our call. I had a few other questions for Chris and he was very patient and nice about answering all of them. He also gave me some extra tips on how to manage our network. It is always nice to know that you have a real person on the other end of the phone that can assist with anything you need. Needless to say, it was overall a great customer service experience.

Pros

Cons

Only hiccup was with our auto-attendant, however, it was fixed in a short period of time.

Kellie from Smiles Centers Day

A smart option for growing businesses

Great service team, excellent product and the installation was a breeze.

Pros

We are a fast growing business so our needs are always changing. Nextiva, has given us a service that will easily grow with us. We knew we needed voip and could not spend a huge amount. Nextiva created a package that fit exactly what we needed at the time, but does still allow for flexibility in the future. It has been a huge win for the end users here in the office, they are enjoying all of the new features and finding a lot of efficiencies as a result of the technology.

Cons

None to date. We have the system that will work for us for the unforeseeable future and at the price we wanted. I’m sure there will be something that comes up in future but we’ve only been live for a few weeks so hard to be specific here.

William from Adl Network

Customer friendly chat feature

let’s see, generally I would say we’re very pleased with the response from our customers since adding chat. The tool is easy to use and it’s getting a lot of use from high value customers. I would class it as a conversion tool as many of them do go ahead and purchase after the interaction. We will see how this impacts our sales overall in the coming months. At this stage all signs are positive.

Pros

Our customers love the new chat feature we have in place. It’s brought us a lot more customer contacts and it’s super engaging. Our CSR’s are happy to be scheduled on chat too, which is an added bonus. It’s great for service levels as they can manage more than one chat at a time too.

Daniel from Thre Sixty Pharma

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Amazing VoIP call quality

Consider investment in more self-training materials for NextOS to aid in the onboarding process.

Pros

We were concerned about the call quality and ramping up of new team members. Neither of these things have been a problem. We’ve had no reported incidences of dropping calls, or static lines.

Cons

Onboarding is a challenge as some team members are adopting more easily than others. We needed some to get more training and others are running miles ahead of the rest. This could be solved by some more training materials so we could get ahead of the issues of different degrees of technology comfort.

We’re growing faster than ever

It’s been about growth and maximizing from the beginning for us. Our worst fear is that there is more we could be doing and this tool unlocks those opportunities and delivers those insights to us immediately. Then, the team can action them. It’s fast, and effective. If you need to level up this is the tool that can help.

Pros

NextOS has unlocked all of this growth potential and efficiency we didn’t know was possible with our small team. It’s amazing and with the AI and machine learning we are not doing the heavy lifting; they bring insights to us. It’s amazing.

Cons

It’s creating work for our team, action items, and not everyone likes this. It’s a game changer which means you need to be able to handle the team members that don’t like change. A change management training module would help.

Robert from Creeks Real Estate

The future has arrived!

NextOS is certainly going to give us a competitive edge. We’re using AI and machine learning to optimize many of our processes. I know for a fact that our competition isn’t using tools this sophisticated.

Pros

Cons

It’s worth the money. We really see the value for our business. I’m impressed and really excited for the future.

James from Pristine Insurance Inc

Key investment for 2018

I would highly recommend considering Nextiva—both for VoIP and NextOS. They have solid systems, good support and they make it easy. They know the challenges of a business and they work to address those. They make it easy to say yes and we’re very happy we did.

Pros

this was the best decision we made all year. NextOS is a huge advantage creator for us. We’re going to smash the competition over the next 18 months as we have so much more data and insights to inform our work.

Cons

Nothing I can think say right now. The technology is amazing, the staff are helpful and knowledgeable. We’re live and the team are trained and starting to utilize the tools. It’s a dream roll out!

Donna from HTP Furniture

Perfect for customer centric businesses

This tool is really helping us improve our service level with our customer base. We expect to exceed our goals this year as a result, and early signs are positive.

Pros

Nextiva is the ideal system for our business as we’re working on being more and more customer centric. This tool enables us to do that really well, it’s intuitive and unlocks the capability of our team members.

Cons

There is a lot of training and onboarding involved with using this tool. It will take some time to get set up and this can create some chaos. The end result is worth it but it will need some time and attention.

Billy from Continuity Law And Mediation

Best CRM we’ve ever worked on!

We were in desperate need of a new CRM. NextOS was the winner in the end with the best functionality on offer at the best price. The set up was and involved process to make sure it was working as we intended it to. The Nextiva team was very good at getting us the information we needed and they made it go pretty smoothly.

Pros

We are getting amazing insights and data on our customers. All actionable and all in a timely manner. We’re smarter than we’ve even been. It’s amazing technology and it’s what we’ve needed in a CRM for a while now that no one else was offering.

Cons

It’s a big job to understand the tool and get it working. It’s a good idea to assign a person to own the process and give them the time to learn and understand it.

Marco from Max&Co.

If you have are a business-person. You need their app

We had a PBX before Nextiva for all of our locations. We stopped using the PBX and are only using Nextiva. 10.

Pros

I use their app everyday. The app is how I make phone calls and message. I don't even have a phone on my desk, but did get one when I signed up with nextiva. But it's pointless. The app works on my iPhone and my MacBook Pro. So there is absolutely no need for a phone on my desk. It just collects dust. The setup process with the app was also easy.

Cons

I'd say they should not being talking about phones during the process of signing up. I don't see any good reason why a phone is needed. The app should be the only suggest device.

John from Fish Free Media

Quality Service for Our Small Business

After much research, we decided to go with Nextixa. The support, and sales team have been nothing short, but professional. We look forward to growng our business communication with Nextiva.

Pros

Nextiva is the perfect fit for our small business. We are using all the features that could enhance our business. Auto-attendant, call groups, call recording, and call extension. These features have eliminated confusion in the office and everyone is on the same page now. I can’t believe how much easier it is for us with a great communication system.

Cons

It took a lot longer for us to setup, but I thought it would be a twenty-four hour proess. I’m at fault.

Mario from Resilient Cleaning

A Data Analyst’s Dream

Love the new system. It’s making my job a lot easier which means I can support the team better. I can deliver more reporting and this in turn makes decisions happen faster. It’s worthwhile looking at if you use a lot of data and have resources allocated to this effort.

Pros

Nextiva’s Analytics Platform is amazing. It’s intuitively designed and gives you real time analysis and insights. It does a lot of the leg work an analyst would usually need to do and allows them time to focus on the bigger picture.

Cons

It’s not complex at all to even set up for a large complicated organizations. You should give it a try and see how good it really is.

Lisa from Amicus Interior Design

Best CRM in the market

For our organization a solid CRM is critical to success and NextOS is the best we could find in the market. We’re very happy with the results we’re seeing so far.

Pros

NextOS is an amazing CRM tool. We have so much more flexibility than on our previous system. We can see this will help us for a long time into the future.

Jackie from Avalon Duct Cleaning

Streamlining our contracts process!

We are getting so much faster at turning around a contract and getting it countersigned. It’s so important to move fast in the sales process and vFax really helps us to get the deals closed.

Pros

NextOS is awesome for digitizing the contract management process and making it easier for agents and clients to sign and send documents.

Cons

None, it’s great. We are empowered to build the business towards the future and it’s really exciting.

Corey from StormWind Studios

An incredible leap

The sales process and especially the executive sponsorship and routine "check-ins" show what a class act this organization is and how much they care about giving the needle for a new client. They truly want and earn raving fans.

Pros

Most sales folks like me feel like phone systems are really all the same...pick up the phone and dial...no big deal. However, when we installed Nextiva my perception of what a phone system really can do has certainly changed. Nextiva's tech support, the interface, call monitoring capabilities all exceeded my vision of what a system should deliver.

Rene from Jacques Financial Group, Inc. DBA Golden Bay Mortgage Group

Deceptive sales practices.

Pros

Good call quality. Didnt have any issues with the service of the phone. Did its job for a small company, but growing did not provide the same ease of use.

Cons

Outdated phones and limited features.I'm a small business owner. They put you into a contract for 2 years which is no problem other than the best companies don't need long contracts if they have a great service. That's not my issue, the sales representative never once mentioned that there is an automatic renewal for another full 2 years once the initial 2 years is done. Deceptive sales practices without a doubt, and I never would have signed up if this was the case. Great companies/services never try to lock you into contracts without your knowledge. Outdated phones, and limited options are why Nextiva does try to lock you in against your will. Plenty of no contract options, I regret ever signing up with them

Jack from DBE

Nextiva has been a blessing for our business

Great platform that I use on a daily basis. It was one of the best decision that we made regarding our company. What is great about Nextiva is that it keeps on getting better and better. They keep on adding features that make their platform easier to use for our company.

Pros

- Affordable pricing for our small business - Easy to use and great service for our business - Ability to do automate our whole business communication

Elizabeth from Skylark Water Filtration

Technology for 2030

The ROI on this kind of investment is key and we believe that over the long term it will be significant. It’s amazing technology that is a growth driver for any customer focused organization. We’re already seeing some of these positive impacts after just a few months.

Pros

The Nextiva platform is like stepping ahead in the future. It’s really cutting edge and not something we thought would be possible for a long time. I think it will go a long way to giving us an edge on the competition.

AA from HCS

I use Nextiva daily and absolutely love it.

Ease of communication was my favorite. It almost reminded me of AOL instant messenger when I was younger. Love it!

Pros

I love the chat software and how I am able to communicate with my coworkers in other parts of the building.

Cons

I can't say that there is anything I don't like about this program. I have found it to be an excellent tool to use in my role as a receptionist.

Nextiva or Next

From the sales experience to the implementation we have add nothing but problems. To elaborate the implementation reps are horrible and no little if nothing at all during our implementation we had two of our reps either quit or get fired! I was at this point ready to jump ship and cancel everything but I gave them a chance and was that a huge mistake. Not long after the implementation everything started to break and or stop functioning almost like they got their money and ran, reps began to throw the contract in our face saying well you're in contract so you can't leave. From our Messaging app not working to the setup being manipulated by Nextiva's customer service without our knowledge it has turned into an almost daily conversation through phone calls and email. The straw that broke the camels back was when after two months Nextiva were unable to fix the internal caller id that was showing up on our employees desktop phone.. never have I been so shocked that a company could be so ignorant.

Pros

Feature enriched and the price is good but doesn't support it's product.

Cons

Up time of software and how well it works on a daily basis.

Reasons for Choosing Nextiva Call Center

The price was great but the support and functionality is horrible.

John from Velocity Basement Ltd

We’re all analysts now!

The process to get the system up and running for us was surprisingly smooth considering the level of complexity. We expected it to be more difficult but with the helpful staff at Nextiva we were able to go live without any hiccups.

Pros

We are really enjoying and benefiting from all the features in NextOS. It’s amazing technology and created with real business problems and goals in mind.

Cons

None come to mind at this point and time. We are really enjoying this new innovation. I wish this was developed way back.

Joy from Warmth Company, Inc.

Nice system with multiple options for different users. Equipments is quality.

Pros

A hands free soft phone upon my desktop is quite helpful, allow for multitasking. Clarity is good with calls on the VOIP platform. The equipment is easy to use.

Cons

Post purchase your left with equipment, a subscription, and instructions for set up upon the website. No guidance and support is spotty.

Nahomie from Assisting Hands

Good service

The customer service people do try to be helpful.

Pros

Likw the fax through email without needing a fax machine, makes things so much simpler and easy to access. And the phones work.

Cons

Because the faxes are through email sometimes not everything that is sent is received. Shared line issues.

Jeanna from Sheldon Road Chiropractic

High Quality Service

Nextiva has been great for us. The service has everything you need and for a good price. The set-up process was relatively simple and the customer service has been great. We joined Nextiva in June 2016 and have not had any problems with them since then. I called in the other day to make a couple of changes to our customized platform. The support technician was really nice, made the changes, and walked me through how I could make changes on my own. The instructions were quite simple and although he did a great job at explaining exactly what to do, the system itself is very user friendly and is not hard to understand how it works. This is great for someone like me who tends to get intimidated by this stuff. So thanks Nextiva!

Pros

The price is great. The customer service is awesome. And the system is super user friendly so honestly anyone can use it.

Cons

Nothing at the moment. Hopefully it stays that way!

James from PageLift LLC

Nextiva is a top-tier business communication company

Pros

- Very easy to use, and friendly support staff that make the setup process quick and easy - Already seeing positive benefits with our leads closing at a higher percentage since we added toll free numbers - Ability to see the data from every call. We will be analyzing this data to better understand our customers.

Cons

- Took longer than I anticipated to setup, but well worth the wait.

Christien from Wildfire Creative

Nextiva has grown my business through VoIP

Pros

1.) NextOS itself was difficult to learn in the beginning, but it's has a ton of benefits that has made my business communication grow rapidly. 2.) Using the soft phone app to communicate within my own phone. 3.) Setup call funnels for all departments in my business

Cons

We did have a time where our service was down, but it was a problem due to our ISP as it had an outage.

Nicole from Campbell Real Estate Investments

Future of phones

Pros

Nextiva bypasses typical landlines phones by a long range! Being cloud based makes is extremely simple to take and track calls outside of the office. The mobile app also allows for conference calling and online faxing which again makes out of office business very simple! Another great feature of this software is that is virtually never fails (ex. failed calls, calls disconnected, etc.)

Cons

The main con of Nextiva in my opinion would be the pricing. Depending on the version used the price will vary, but overall i believe it is a bit overpriced. Also depending again on the version used, one of them (Office Pro) does not support the mobile app, making this software pointless for easy out of office use.

September 2016

Christian from rudebwoygraphics

September 2016

Great Phone Service

Pros

Paying less for our phone service than before and more features available. Significantly fewer dropped calls than our last provider, (have only experienced one dropped call with Nextiva). I have not waited more than 5 minutes to speak to a service representative whenever I have had a question or issue.

Cons

The dropped call that we had was with an important client of ours. However, there was no damage done. Nothing else we dislike about Nextiva.

Adriahnna from Kitchen Restock

Makes listening to voicemails easy

Pros

What is convenient about this software is that you are able to check voicemails and dial directly from the desktop app.

Cons

Numbers saved in the address book on desktop do not automatically transfer to the Polycom phone making it somewhat useless.

Nivaldo from NI Accounting Service

Excellent Service

I'm using Nextiva and Nextiva Fax for more than 5 years, is excellent service, easy and reliable, price per year is affordable and not one complain in those years

Pros

Easy, reliable, cheaper, good customer service

Cons

They have different sign in pages, which is a little bit confusing

Justin from Roof Rx®

Nextiva Call Center is simple yet effective.

Helps measure success rates a lot more efficiently.

Pros

I like the visibility that the call center software and phone system set up provides; it makes it a lot easier to measure success/failure rates for individual departments across the board.

Cons

Definitely the lack of an SMS feature which is something our old call center system had; it was a lot more efficient to be able to text message clients direct instead of continuously leaving voice messages and playing phone tag.

Julian from Hollis Law Firm

Great Customer Service

We did intensive research on over 5 different VoIP providers when we did a large expansion recently. Since choosing Nextiva, I have never once wished that we had chosen anyone else. Nextiva was willing to work with us on the terms of the contract, and saved us from an onerous deal with another provider.

Pros

We are a Plaintiff's Firm operating in the area of pharmaceutical product liability. Our litigations are complex, and our problems often need solved immediately. With Nextiva, we have a dedicated representative who is familiar with our needs, and we have access to the excellent enterprise level customer support. Nextiva has a wonderful umbrella of products and services that allow us to get most of our needs satisfied in one place.

Cons

Occasionally there are issues with making things flow together as envisioned, but issues are generally resolved very quickly if not in real time.

Catherine from Supply chimp

My Daily Buddy

Fantastic!!!!! Nextiva is a very cool app

Pros

I am using Nextiva everyday at work and I like it because it is so easy to use. You can easily figure out how to do this and that PLUS the nextiva mobile app is helping a lot! Super handy

Cons

There are times where I calls are not coming in and its saying chat unavailable. it happens several times in a day so having said that, i hate it when that happens

Curtis from Airlines/Aviation

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Horrible Customer Sevice

Pros

Nothing. Phones cut out, they dont help with anything.

Cons

Everything. Customer for over 5 years at 300+ per month and they treat us very poorly. We will be looking for new provider asap/