• Pros

• "I love the products ability to customize to my needs. The support is great and Ernie s patience is great. Its taking me a bit of time to get this all setup. And he has been great "

• "It's easy to use. Maintenance workers find it quick and easy. It's great for PM. The vendor support is exceptional!"

• "It has a good feature for preparing maintenance work orders. It keeps list and prepares reports."

• Cons

• "No there is nothing that I dislike about this software maybe just some knowledge that I need to gain."

• "Some of the windows don't have close options etc, but it is easy to figure out how to exit / end them "

• "Most stock reports are not that useful, and we have to do a lot of customized reporting. Any changes we want to make seem very expensive from the sales quote."

Browse FTMaintenance Select Reviews

Brian from Florida Linen Services- SpaceCoast

Industry: Industrial Automation

The best Maintenance program available.

First off the crew there that does all the dirty work we want to thank you here at FLS. Ft Maintenance has helped me tremendously not only to get organized but has brought down time in our facility down 23 percent. Having separate user accounts for my engineers give them the access to quickly search a part number find the location and have the equipment back up and running. Having a program that is so user-friendly and has so many features that save you time as far as managing your parts or also managing your budget can be a huge help when it comes to the end of year periods. Once again thanks for a good year Fast Trak.

Pros

What I like mostly about the software is how organized it can make even the unorganized person.

Cons

Tom from Marsan Foods Ltd.

Industry: Food Production

Good product

Each asset is looked after and traced as per manufacturer recommendations.

Pros

User friendly, easy to navigate and have some versatility.

Cons

Not very versatile, can not choose or edit the fields that you would like to see on your screen.

Reasons for Choosing FTMaintenance Select

Found FT Maintenance is more suitable for our business needs and have on-premises model.

Stephanie from Concepts in Millwork

Not happy with the sales department

We purchased this product in October 2014 over 2 years ago. It takes a lot of preparing to make sure it is setup how you will use it. Otherwise, you will be doing a lot of changing. We did not implement it the first year we had it due to time constraints, however, we still paid the annual maintenance fee in 2015. The second time the annual fee came up we elected not to renew as we still were not using the program. Our maintenance plan expired October 17, 2016. End of January things slowed down a bit for us so we had an opportunity to start implementation. I e-mailed the sales department and asked if we could pickup the annual maintenance and support now for the same price. October 2016 they were quoting a renewal of $. The sales department responded to my e-mail but did not give me an answer they wanted to talk about it with me on the phone. They did not call me they called my maintenance guy direct and told him it would cost more rather than the $. Frustrating after not implementing for 2 years still paying the first year of maintenance letting it lapse for only 3 months and wanting to more than double it. Not very good customer service I would say.

Pros

Probably a good program if you had some support and customer service from them. The import process seemed to work well.

Cons

Not happy with the sales team and it is involved in getting it set up correctly for your company. Especially if you are not tech savvy which is one of the reasons we looked at purchasing it. Takes a lot of time to get it implemented.

Response from Lisa

Replied February 2017

We understand that your time is precious. This is why we have built a highly qualified and focused support staff to help get FTMaintenance users up and running. In 2014, we provided your staff with free setup assistance and training, and will be pleased to provide additional free training and support services with your license reinstatement. Since 2014, we have continued to expand the capability of the FTMaintenance product. Under your reinstatement, you will gain the benefit of all of these new features. We are proud that our support staff has been rated, by our customers, at very top of the CMMS industry: http://www.softwareadvice.com/resources/4-best-vendors-for-cmms-support/. Our staff is currently in touch with you. We will do whatever it takes to get you up and running - on your schedule.

John from Seeback Roofing & Sheet Metal Ltd.

Seeback Roofing

Just a few issues: - When I first generated reports I found the reports that shipped with FTMaintenance lackluster and limited. They were missing data fields that I needed to display for the sake of the company. I had to use Crystal Reports to create better reports particularly for the Demand Maintenance module. This took a lot of time but gave me the opportunity to learn SQL. The ability to make custom reports is my favorite feature of FTMaintenance. - I found the inventory transaction module nearly impossible to use for correcting large amounts of inventory parts. Adding a feature for say the administrator to import a CSV file listing parts to update the inventory quantities would be a handy feature. - Similarly, the purchase order, and especially the receiving modules, are difficult to use. Things like limiting the parts to those with the same vendor when creating a purchase order, tedious receiving (one part at a time), etc. - Displaying and browsing the list of work orders in the Demand Maintenance module is very slow as compared to DM History. I presume that's because the program is constantly UPDATING and SELECTing in the database for each work order scrolled. - I think a powerful feature would be to be able to create tasks, parts, vendors, etc. on the fly similar to how entries are created for DM/PM status, shift, requested by, etc. fields. Having a button to click that would open a small dialog would reduce the amount of flip-flopping between modules. - There's several bugs I've discovered involving entering data into fields, particularly after entering the wrong thing. i.e. Entering the wrong equipment number during creation of a work order from the quicklist in DM will often limit the equipment available to select later. I have to either delete the work order (if the work order is new) or delete the wrong equipment and add the proper one from the equipment tab. There are minor annoying things in other modules that cause problems. I'll have to write the steps down later to reproduce the bugs. - Tech support is very helpful and work hard to fix problems. I'm not sure if you've found someone to take over Mark's role but he seemed to be very knowledgeable about the inner workings of the software, especially with reports and the database structure. Despite these minor issues, a great program overall that is a lot of use in our company to monitor equipment maintenance, especially with new safety systems we're in the process of implementing.

Pros

Flexibility to create reports. With only a few exceptions I like the SQL database structure making fun and easy to create powerful, professional-looking reports.

Cons

- Default reports are lackluster and limited - Some modules can be tedious and finicky - Having to switch between modules when doing minor things like creating new tasks or parts

Response from FasTrak SoftWorks

Replied February 2017

John, thank you for your detailed review of FTMaintenance. We are happy that you find FTMaintenance to be a great solution. We are committed to customer satisfaction, and your valuable feedback helps us improve FTMaintenance. Our support team will contact you to share additional tips for maximizing your experience with FTMaintenance and assist you in upgrading to the latest version to eliminate several issues you have encountered. We continue to improve and expand FTMaintenance, including more flexible reporting, expansion of on-the-fly record creation, faster performance, and enhanced mobile capability. We will be in touch!

Brian from RT LONDON

Good CMMS for small business and getting up and running quickly.

Would like to see a little more detail in the work order completion like adding notes to a particular instance. This might be possible and I just haven't figured it out yet. I don't have a lot of experience with it and the work request feature has not been set up yet so I'm sure there's more for me to learn and tailor to my use. We are a mid-size machine shop and run the on-premise version with 22 pieces of equipment being tracked. What really attracted me to this software is it's price point, the attitude of it's representatives, and the fact that it's not too top heavy allowing me to get it running and not sit for hours entering all kinds of data I'll probably never use. They don't try to charge you for all the little extra things like a larger CMMS solution will. The yearly support and updates fee is the best I found.

Pros

Not complicated. Setting up equipment is super easy and quick. Vendors are just as easy. There's no complicated database coding to have to worry about. Everything just gets assigned a number which is up to you how you want to start with that. Just about every drop down menu starts off empty allowing you to fill it with your custom fields. Even a state drop down where you enter addresses. Seems kinda silly but it's actually nice because if you only deal with suppliers from a few different states you don't have to scroll through 50 to get the one you need. This is a very customizable yet basic software.

Cons

Some of the views need to be reorganized to show relevant information, but that is not hard to do. I've only used the software for a week.

Dan from The Hotel Telluride

Everything is now in one spot.

The customer service has been great at every step of our process. Any question we had, big or small, we always had the phone answered with a helpful response.

Pros

I like the fact that all this information is in one spot. We now only have to hit a few buttons and see everything that was done to a piece of equipment. It helps us to see the recurring problems and how to plan better for the future. We also like the preventative maintenance scheduling, it helps ensure we are not missing crucial steps needed in the proper maintenance of our assets.

Cons

The generic reports that came with the software are not exactly what we need for our application. They may fit perfectly for most but just not as conformable as WE need. There are some additional software pieces we can add (at a cost), which we are looking into. Hopefully this will solve the minor detail.

Response from Lisa

Replied December 2017

We are happy to hear that FTMaintenance is helping you stay on top of your preventive maintenance activities. FTMaintenance customers are continuing to benefit from having all their maintenance data accessible from a single source. While FTMaintenance does feature over 140 reports, we understand that some customers would like more robust reporting functionality. Well, we have good news! FasTrak is actively working on improvements to the reporting capability of FTMaintenance, including “build-it-yourself” reports. In the meantime, you can take advantage of FasTrak’s report writing services if you are in need of a custom report.

Mike from SMTD

All in one software that is simple to use

Pros

For us the inventory and preventitive maintenance platforms are the reason for going with FTMaintenance. Another pro is the training and support that is offered. No matter how small the issue they are there to help

Cons

There is not any cons for us as a business. The only downside would be not being able to custom tailor every little detail to your needs

deshon from Quick Systems

Easy way to manage employees and equipment activity in and out of the warehouse

A way to manage activity day to day with my products and equipment a little with employees as well.

Pros

I like that I can keep track of my equipment, products, and employees all in one place I can see exactly what is going in and out of my warehouse daily

Cons

That I can't manage employees better I would like a way to manage employee time as well tied in with the equipment would be awesome

December 2014

Robert from Neri's Bakery Products, Inc.

Neri's Bakery Products Inc / FasTrak Review

Pros

The FasTrak system has provided us with much better parts inventory control, saving our company money by not having to overstock parts. In addition, we are able to have all our parts loaded into the system, making it much easier to place orders when a particular item runs low.

Cons

The only issue that we have is that we only have two operators on the system at the same time, and the only way to utilize more operators is to purchase more licenses.

Chuck from D.A. Davidson Companies

FT Maintenance Software

They are very helpful, responsive, courteous, and professional.

Pros

The flexability, portability, pre-built reports as well as ability to query the system

Cons

Because you remote in to FT Maintenance servers to use the software, make sure your IT department knows waht you are doing and are available to assist as firewalls can be a problem.

Jessica from Lystek International

Industry: Environmental Services

A GREAT WAY TO MANAGE YOUR MAINTENANCE !!!

The FT Maintenance program has given our company a great template to start from. Now in business now about 4 years or so, we had nothing in place to control maintenance scheduling or set automatic preventative maintenance tasks with. Importing data to the system, and attaching files to the work order are so easy to do and setup. The online Youtube training videos were also a nice reference to have. Well done FasTrak Softworks!

Pros

Youtube training, webinars, and tech support.

Ken from Genesee Global Group, Inc.

FTMaintenance Has Been Successful For Us

We purchased FTMaintenance to replace a 14-year-old PM software package. Our goal was to final a product that was easier to use, could be operated without printing paper job tickets and had more functionality. FTMaintenance met all of our requirements. It's easy to work with and update. We're totally paperless now. The Maintenance folks record their PM results in a mobile laptop computer. They type in notes and can attach digital pictures to their records to describe things. There are many functions that we aren't using yet, but it's good to know they are available. Many report options. A few weeks ago an important customer did a quality audit of our entire operation. Preventive maintenance was one of the areas they checked. It was easy to show the system and print a couple of reports to prove that our PM's were up to date. The auditor gave us a high mark and commented that our system was much easier to use than the files full of PM paperwork he has seen at other companies.

April 2016

Charles from Thermoform

April 2016

Good product, good service

Pros

From the beginning I can say I had a good experience even before being a customer. The demo was clear, the explanations were complete and I had a very good idea of what the product could offer. We bought the on-premise software, and when the software came in and was installed, it was exactly what the seller and his team told me it was. We had an issue after we bought the software regarding the languages supported, but FasTrak went to great lengths to accomodate us.

Cons

There was a lack of communication between sales and the technical department that created a misunderstanding about a functionality after I bought the software. Everything is fine now though.

GMatthew from Mt. Taylor Manufacturing

I am so busy, it still isn't completely set up. I THINK once that happens it will be good.

I am inputting data on approx. 250 pieces of equipment. It takes TIME. I believe once it has all the data input, it will work great. The customer service is outstanding. Very pleasant and helpful. For the money, I believe this is going to be great. Just not quite there yet.....

Pros

I think it will be very good.

Cons

I note in the list below where I am to select my industry, there is no input for MANUFACTURING. Strange. But then again, with congress allowing our manufacturing to be done overseas, it suppose it is becoming an overlooked industry.

Steve from Modernfold

Does what we need it to do.

We use the soft strictly as a Preventative Maintenance software. I'm sure that we could utilize some of the features more but have not had the need at this point in time. It has work fine for what we need it for.

Troy from Molten Corporation

CMMS System

Have been using the system for a year and a half now, a few learning curves from previous systems used in the past. Any time we run into any issues tech support is only a phone call away and always resolves any problems.

Pros

Web based, easy access.

Cons

Printing issues when PM's are released.

January 2015

Travis from Isovolta Inc.

Isovolta Inc. Review of FTMaintenance

Pros

The software is extremely simple to use and very intuitive. The guys at FasTrak are very responsive and always know how to solve any issues I have.

Cons

I have no complaints thus far. And any issues that I have had were addressed promptly.

Jim from Sterling Energy

Industry: Utilities

January 2015

Very useful program with excellent customer service!

Pros

Besides the software being easy to use and customize, I would have to say that the training, help, and accessibility of the service team is second to none.

Cons

It does take a little bit to get used to. However, it is easy to use once you get some time to get familiar with it.

steve from furst properties

produce and support

Pros

Cons

nothing really. so far it has been good for me and my staff.

Reasons for Choosing FTMaintenance Select

ease of set up and its ability to grow if I have the need

Robert from Unit Corp

Industry: Oil & Energy

FTMaintenance

I looked at 4 different software solutions. FTMaintenance provided us with an On-Site option for the Database and Service Request module. FTMaintenance provided the best cost option for our company.

Pros

On-site with low annual maintenance costs

Leonard from Cortland

2.5

FT Maintenance

Pros

The vendor is very helpful and willing to help with any problem. The software has a lot of depth which is both good and bad.

Cons

The FT Maintenance program is not fluid or intuitive. Please know that this is the third program of this nature that I have administered.

Rich from Greater Hickory Cooperative Christian Ministry

Industry: Philanthropy

Infinitely better than a spreadsheet

Pros

The software handles both demand and preventive maintenance needs and stores tons of data on equipment, personnel, vendors, and other things even in its economical Cloud Lite + version. The Service Request features provides a very simple front end for an unlimited number of users.

Cons

While the product is very powerful, it is not always intuitive so there is a learning curve to develop some proficiency. However their customer and technical support has been outstanding and has made the learning experience enjoyable.

December 2014

Catherine from Crown Poly Inc.

Crown Poly Fastrak Review

Pros

The inventory works well, and the item info is strong. Most modules work well, and the training is great.

December 2014

Russell from Buhler Quality Yarns Corp.

Best money I ever spent!

Pros

The software took me out of the stone age. I was using spreadsheets to keep up with maintenance. I found out very quickly I could transfer my old system/cut and paste into the new system.

Cons

I don't have anything bad to say. The folks at FasTrak SoftWorks are readily available whenever we need them.

October 2015

John from Alliance Wire & Steel

October 2015

FTMaintenence Review

Pros

What I like best about this software is the affordability. I researched about 6 different software programs. Honestly, by the 3rd online conference, they all had basically the same information and benefits of their software. The price and accessibility to support were the driving factors in making this decision. I have been pleased with the software and all my contact with support has been positive.

Cons

Multiple user names and passwords for making changes within the software

February 2015

David from Isovolta Group

February 2015

Isovolta Group

Pros

It's easy to navigate through it. Once you do it once, you'll like it.

Cons

Logging in sometimes is a pain. I don't know if it's our computer, but it doesn't happen a lot.

Paul from CalsonicKansei North America

FasTrak is the best

Pros

The FasTrak team is always quick to help with any problems and offer advice when you need it. Everyone that I have worked with knows who I am. I'm not just another number in the system.

Cons

I would like one-click reports (like top 5) for a certain week and a better transition of reports sent to Excel.

JAMIE from quicksilver

Industry: Environmental Services

great product

Pros

best way to track all your maintenance needs

Cons

it can be a bit confusing to navigate at first

Cynthia (Cindi) from Ranger Boats Flippin, Ark.

Customer Service

I just started using the FT maintenance in September when I started with Ranger Boats. I want to thank the support staff for always being there when I have questions or issues. He is always polite and will find me the answer if he doesn't have it right then. Thank you.

Pros

It helps us keep track of labor and costs.

Cons

The FT requests doesn't always work for some employees

George from Decore-Ative Specialities

Nothing but good

Pros

Cons

Better access with remote devices would be nice. Printing work orders does appear to be a little slow.

Jim from Southwick & Meister

Great Product to work with

Pros

The strongpoint in my opinion is their ongoing tech support system in place, especially for companies and/or people new to this type of software.

Cons

Nothing really except for the hours of tech support which could possibly be staggered to support east/west coast businesses.

Nathan from Fibernet Inc.

Great features, impossible to figure them out

Pros

This software was very advanced with all the features it included and far surpassed it's rivals when it came to features

Cons

While it did include many features, you couldn't figure out how to use the features. The "ease of use" for the software is pretty much non existent. The pricing for the software was also not very attractive.

Response from Lisa

Replied December 2017

Thank you for your review – FasTrak is proud to offer a feature-rich CMMS that provides all the tools needed for effective maintenance management. We are surprised to hear that you did not find FTMaintenance easy to use, as we receive very positive feedback from our customers when it comes to being user-friendly. Additionally, you had mentioned that the software seemed straightforward during our demo in July 2017. Although we are disappointed that you decided not to purchase FTMaintenance, we are happy to schedule another demonstration with you if things don’t work out with the vendor you selected.

Gary from City of Greenville

City of Greenville Water Department

Pros

Good price, good service, quick response!

Cons

The only item I think is missing on the product is an iPad app. I would like to be able to integrate this with our fleet of iPads, as they are very versatile.

Ken from Acrowood Corporation

Acrowood FTMaint. Review

Pros

The product is easy to install and is easy to maintain. The support is excellent.

Cons

The price is a little higher than some of the other solutions we looked into, but it is well worth the investment.

Yogesh from Salem Tube Inc

Salem Tube - FTMaintenance review

Pros

Cons

When you prepare a work order, you have to go to different tabs. Report wise, we cannot choose and select custom reports from the software.

Luann from Michcor Container Inc.

I could not ask for better customer service. They really know their product and go above and beyond. This software is so easy to use and does everything that we need.

Pros

Ability to track work orders

Cons

Have not at this time found anything that we have not liked

Bill from YSK Corporation

Just learning the system

Pros

I like the ease of use. It's easy to navigate and enter data.

Cons

It's too early to tell. I am a new user and have not had a lot of experience with system

Ricky from AY McDonald

Fast & Friendly

Pros

It's easy to add tasks, is user-friendly, and has fast, effective support.

Cons

It has to go through many steps to make changes and doesn't have a copy function from the computer mouse.

Lee from OETIO

The team at Fastrak has everything right. From their extremely knowledgeable group of training team members, their implementation and development teams, and support team - the customer gets what is expected. A great product.

Tom from Sandcastle

FTMaintenance review

it hasn't been good at all. I have not used it yet because we were not given proper training. I do not know how to get all of the employees on to the system. I do not know how to create a work order or how the proper employees get the work order.

Pros

The Price. We purchased based on the price to see if an emaintenance program would work for us.

Cons

There is no training. I have to log on to something to get training. Once I purchased the product, I have not been contacted by anyone for training. Once I purchased the product, I only receive computer generated emails. I called support for training and they said I need to login at 1:00 on a Tuesday, Wednesday or a Thursday.

Tim from Power Products, LLC

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

December 2014

Current user for the past 4 years.

Pros

Easy to use. Local tech support is very helpful.

Cons

Vendor info needs to be updated. It still has Pager listed (should be changed to Cell).

Tom from The Mercen

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Good and reliable software

Pros

The inventory operates great, and the item info is effective. Most modules run well, and the training is reliable.

Cons

I think it would be a food addition to the software an iPad app.

January 2016

Douglas from Doran And Ward Printing and packaging

January 2016

FT Maintenance Review

Pros

First and foremost FT Maintenance Didn't us Pressure sales tactics, The Software is very intuitive I had it up and running before I ever took a class on how to use it. VERY EASY to Understand

Cons

I Have Not found anything I don't like about it. There does not seem to be any issues with this software

Michael from Florida Dredge and Dock

FT Maintenance, easy to use, excellent customer service!

Went from having nothing at all to utilizing FT Maintenance. It is extremely user-friendly and when I cannot figure something out, customer service is stellar.

Matt from EE International

Industry: Philanthropy

Overall the experience has been pleasant with little to no hiccups

Pros

The visual aids of this product is most appealing to me. It also has a good support system application that is easy to use.

Cons

The navigator aspect is lacking in technology and could use an upgrade to help all ages that use this particular software.

September 2016

Carlos from TSTech de México

September 2016

Maintenance Connection experience.

Pros

The big quantity of iformation that the software can handle.

Cons

I have to invest time on the translation to Spanish, when I have to do trainning courses.

November 2015

HELIO from Bren-tronics Inc.

VERY USER FRIENDLY AND A GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Pros

VERY USER FRIENDLY, EASY TO USE FOR PEOPLE THAT DON'T HAVE THAT MUCH TIME TO SPEND IN A COMPUTER.

Cons

THAT WASN'T ENOUGH TIME HAS A USER TO HAVE THESE COMMENT, BUT I WILL SAY THAT EVERYTHING SO FAR WAS STRAIGHT FORWARD.

June 2015

tom from A I T S

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

June 2015

My review of FT Maintenance

Pros

it is clearly laid out, with options and configurations very descriptive.

July 2015

David from Lystek International

July 2015

So far no issues, it takes time to get used to the ins and outs

Pros

support was there right from the start, product is very encompassing

Cons

don't have an issue at this time with the product or vendor

Ghissou from Waimanalo Health Center

Industry: Facilities Services

2.5

August 2016

This review is after a Demo session

Pros

Less expensive and very responsive to questions and appointments

Cons

Not so user friendly and the interface will need more time to response