TheWorxHub Reviews

4.67 / 5 (76) FrontRunners

Our advisors have recommended this product 3 times in the last 30 days

• Pros

• "What i like about this software is very easy to work it. "

• "The flexibility and it’s ease of use. We have been very pleased with the product since the start "

• "Easy to use on my end, and it keeps track of what I do. It has saved me when the State comes in for survey at least twice"

• Cons

• "Customer service has been excellent, but there were just a couple items or requests that could not be changed or tailored for the way we use WorxHub."

• "Some of the glitches take awhile to get ironed out but considering how much the software does it runs smooth and they address the glitches if its critical to daily function of the software."

• "It is a matter of good data being entered. It is difficult with small teams to accurately get the data entered."

Browse TheWorxHub Reviews

Bas from Menno Place

Best CMM system for senior living

I have always enjoyed working with the software. They have always involved the end user in the development and its made the TheWorxHub one of the leading operations software.

Pros

The product is very user friendly. My staff have very little issues when using the software. Support is excellent.

Reasons for Choosing TheWorxHub

I found the development team for the TheWorxHub were very proactive in creating a complete operations software and they seem to be continuously developing the software.

David from FirstHealth of the Carolinas

More Accurate Work Orders

Once we get all our equipment logged into the system it will make my job easier to keep track of the PM's and repairs that need to be done. Keeping track of the time my team spends traving to the jobs they do, will help to get more man power.

Pros

The ease of use. How you can give a better detail of the problem you are having when you put in a work order.

Cons

The access parts of it need to be separated more. Meaning people who can implement stuff into the program should be able to do so and not see all the admin side of it.

Glenn from Hardin Medical Center

WorxHub review

Overall the software works well for our needs. It is easy to use, easy to set up, simple for staff to understand. The software helps keep my staff on track with request and with PMs. It also help track cost that can be used at budget time.

Pros

The software has PM procedures built in, when you set up PM you can choose to use this procedures or they help you in building your own. The easy of setting up the program Worxhub staff was great to work with The easy of using the software, easy for my staff to learn to use.

Cons

Sometime the Category and Subcategory does not fit. Worxhub does not have an interface for Bio-med test equipment to communicate data to worxhub, it has to be enter manually.

Reasons for Choosing TheWorxHub

because it fix our needs

Rey from Kendal at Oberlin

Kendal at Oberlin WorxHub Review

Pros

User friendliness. Ability to produce reports and keep track of ongoing projects via pulse tab.

Cons

None. The system fully meets our needs.

Ease of use!

Lillian from HumanGood

WorxHub WORXS

I have had an amazing relationship with the whole WorxHub team from tech support to engineers. Everyone is passionate about both the tool and their customer service.

Pros

I love the common sense use of this tool. I work in senior living and our team and residents are technically challenged but that has never been an issue with WorxHub. I also love the robust tool. I wish it would have been my only job, I only scratched the surface. I could have done so much more!

Cons

Only a minor con, the accounts, we have 17, are separate unless you go from WorxIQ. It makes it so my team can not easily back each other up without logging out and into a new URL but, again, this is minor to me.

Casey from PSL

Facilities and Campus operations and maintenance solution

This suite of solutions have enabled us to reduce time on transportation needs, simplify room booking, validate expenses on maintenance, and convert from being reactive to proactive by managing recurring and scheduled preventative maintenance work orders. Our organization has adopted bar coding of assets which saves time tracking assets and helps account for repaired, replaced, and misplaced assets.

Pros

The Worx-hub software and suite of solutions is of exceptional value and very user friendly. Like any other system or activity, what you put into it, you will get out of it. The system is scalable and interfaces well with multiple hardware platforms. Ease of use for end users is exceptional. Our end users include residents with little to no experience, staff with basic to moderate computer systems experience too our fully engaged maintenance and operations staff.

Cons

The most challenging aspect of the software, like any other, is the initial data entry of assets, products and systems, where none previously existed. It would have been far better if we had the ability to port over data.

Reasons for Choosing TheWorxHub

Worx-Hub was chosen over other systems based upon their customer service, ease of use, and is industry specific (Senior Health Care) which allows them to understand our needs and requirements.

Dale from Community Hospital Fairfax

WorxHub

Overall the entire organization is more than pleased with the WorxHub program. The hospital previously didn't have a work order system and were using Excel spreadsheets to track requests. The transition to the WorxHub has been a huge benefit to all. Staff is always kept updated on their requests through the entire work order cycle. The online support is awesome. The WorxHub staff is very helpful in addressing the limited concerns that we have had, most simply required a little education on the matter. The support is the best! You never feel like your just another number.

Pros

This was easy to setup and get implemented. The support from Dude Solutions during & after setup was great. They were always available to assist and were very prompt in addressing any concerns that came up. The canned reports were sufficient for a small hospital like ours. The staff submitting work requests find it to be very intuitive to use. New employees are ready to use the WorxHub with minimal training required. The subscription cost is very reasonable. We evaluated several other CMMS programs and found the WorxHub to be the best bang for our buck.

Cons

I wish it had an adhoc report writer function to allow more options in creating reports. It still gives us what we need but more options are always better. Also wish the fields of the work order allowed more customization.

Reasons for Choosing TheWorxHub

It was the most cost effective choice and we are glad we made the decision to go with the WorxHub.

Edgar from Kisco Senior Living

My experience using CMMS

It has been an amazing experience and I am so glad that the company finally took the leap to CMMS across organization with a product that were able to tell her to are business model and operation.

Pros

Having the opportunity to pilot program at our facility for nearly two years was very challenging at a rewarding experience for me. Having the freedom to customize the system to our policies and procedures was invaluable and continues to be. I have used other systems in the past but the freedom of customizing the work has been a godsend.

Cons

They're still a lot of room for improvement and I wish they would listen more to client feedback in terms of some of the user interface and some features that should be looked at too further enhance and improve the system. The mobile website hasn't really changed much since I started using the system but it used some refinement and usability. I wonder if a better approach would be to have a phone app that could be more powerful than quicker. Some of the features that are found on the regular website are not found on the mobile site.

Reasons for Choosing TheWorxHub

One of our sisters location had used the system in the past but did not get it off the ground to the point where our entire organization will buy into it. Once I was able to pilot it in my community and expand our capabilities people noticed and we had buy-in.

Jeff from MRC The Crossings

It works! I'm a Fan...

We run our entire campus on WorxHub. Repair orders, PMs, Inspection tracking including Life Safety. It allows us to be "excellent" instead of just "OK". We complete between six and seven HUNDRED work orders a month. I am certain that WorxHub would allow any type of business to be greatly improved if they use it consistently. I'm a fan...

Pros

I've used this software for almost five years. I think the thing I appreciate the most is the software company's continued effort to make the product better and better. It has improved tremendously in the past five years in both breadth and depth. I also appreciate the flexibility it typically offers to be able to manage the menus and other input data to make it "work" for the particular users.

Cons

Some of the data entry is still cumbersome. You still have to fill out six individual boxes of data to complete the work order and that doesn't include the details or the requestor. Reports are also a problem. I'm never really sure if the data I'm getting is the data I'm after... Sometimes the results seem to be incorrect--probably based on incorrect input or input that I'm not sure what it does. And I gave up completely on assets...

Jason from Clark Fork Valley Hospital

Simplicity

Rocky implementation start due to a sales team member telling us what our deliverables were and then leaving the organization. - The new sales team member we were partnered with was less than helpful to provide clarity on why we were not getting what WAS PROMISED IN THE FRONT END. - We almost did not continue with the worx hub implementation.

Pros

Ease of use for new hires. Easy to train to proficiency.

Cons

Reports not as easy to navigate and provide. I end up tweaking things to fit needs based on our Planned Maintenance program verse the outdated Preventative Maintenance program of yesteryear :)

Kenny from Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital

Worx Hub does work for you.

I have been able to create a "favorites" list of the life safety work orders that we perform and track, on a regular basis, any time frame I want since we have had this software. As I have said, I look forward to learning even more and am enjoying using the WorxHub on a daily basis. We upgraded from our old Facility Dude software to the WorxHub and it has been a pleasant change.

Pros

We have only had this software for the past year. I have worked with several other maintenance software programs in other locations. At first I tended to rate WorxHub against other software I had used elsewhere. Now, after using it for the past year, I am finding that it is a very good tool for the type of work we do. This is a hospital, and as such, we are subject to the mandates of the Joint Commission and the Environment of Care. WorxHub has effectively allowed us to set up our preventative maintenance program in order to track and prove our adherence to the life safety and NFPA codes. The reporting module has been very helpful for me since I am responsible for all Facilities Services documentation. I learn something new on WorxHub regularly and look forward to learning even more.

Cons

At first, I found it a bit difficult to navigate throughout the system. I probably should have called the help desk more, but I persisted on my own.

Linda from Samaritas

Ease in using The Worx Hub

We are able to serve our residents (Senior Living) quickly because of WorxHub. When a request comes in, I can immediately pass it on to our Maintenance team. They see it immediately on their tablets and can respond accordingly. I may assign it to be done today, next week or even immediately. It makes it easy to keep track of who is doing which tasks and what is yet to be done. The accountability is important to us and this is our record of what has happened and what is yet to be done.

Pros

The ease at getting into the Hub, setting up a work order and getting back out is important to me. I find it very quick and easy to arrange for a work order without spending much time. I also like that I can quickly run a report when someone has a question about past orders or orders yet to be done. The software is very user friendly, easy to learn and easy to manipulate.

Cons

I find it harder to remember the steps to arrange for a continuing or repetitive order. I've done it but if I had to show someone how to go about it, I would need to spend time remembering the steps. It isn't as easy as doing just one order.

Brad from Comprehensive Healthcare

Industry: Mental Health Care

The WorxHub Reveiw

I really like the integration of the different modules and we have several building in several locations . The PM function is priceless and allows us to be proactive on our maintenance and keeps us on schedule and prevents lots of downtime on our key equipment. The ability to track staff time as well as send out surveys to requestors to make sure expectations have been met is also very valuable. I love the WorxHub and the improved efficiencies in our department related to using WorxHub.

Pros

I like the fact that is can be used with different modules that are integrated with each other. I also like that the available modules when combined allow you to pretty much manage and collect data related to all aspects of facilities management. I think the customer support is very friendly, professional, respectful as well as timely to requests for assistance.

Cons

I think when we purchased the software we did not get what we thought we would be getting and learned that some modules needed to be purchased separately and were not included in the package we had originally purchased.

Lisa from Riverside Shore Memorial Hopital

WorxHub review

We purchased the Security program and this has helped it making sure that Security is doing their daily rounds and checking that things are working properly during the evening shifts.

Pros

This software has allowed our hospital to keep track of all required documents for our surveys. With WorxHub we have taken an unorganized bunch of papers and streamlined them into PM's that will produce so that these required items for the DNV are done on time and recorded properly. Because of WorxHub our documentation has been praised by several surveyors.

Cons

I really cannot think of any Cons at this moment. When we started using WorxHub we were one of the first. In time they have worked out many little bugs and are improving it all the time. I don't think anyone would be sorry for purchasing this program.

Reasons for Choosing TheWorxHub

Did not look at any others

Frank from Mt. San Antonio Gardes

Worxhub Security

We are in the beginning stages for using worxhub. The worxhub staff has been tremendous in helping us get this program set up. We are looking to launch the program with our staff very soon. I used Worxhub with our IT department the past few years. It was easy to receive work orders and make notes on the job, so you could review specific information about the job that was done. As our experience grows, I look forward to giving more feedback with the Security program.

Pros

It gives an sense of ease to the employees. They can scan their checkpoints and it automatically logs in with a time stamp. The layout if pretty user friendly. You can easily type of a report from the software.

Cons

The software is not an application yet. So we have to use it as a webpage.

Reasons for Choosing TheWorxHub

WorxHub has been established here with PM works and for our IT and maintenance department. The main reason was the cooperation and organization of worxHub. The other company didn't offer the hands on training with their staff or much design guidance. WorkxHub has a solid design and a clear idea of what we wanted to accomplish.

Matthew from Orchard Manor Nursing Home

Great product, Exact Product for Nursing Homes

It has been great, we transitioned instantly and never looked back. Went from paper to computer and was effortless. Techs understood the lost time on paper, going and getting orders and then not understanding location or couldn't read the writing. The history of PMs and repairs done on an asset had been great

Pros

Ease of use, time it takes to fill out a request 15-20 seconds. History

Cons

Can't think of anything but reports and it's just that I don't know how to use them fully.

Reasons for Choosing TheWorxHub

Ease of use, asset management, capitol planning

Harold from Piper Shores

The WorxHub

I greatly appreciate this resources in our daily activities. The mobile interface is invaluable and ability to regulate what's submitted, the overall flow of work generated, allows me to communicate to multiple parties on the status of the work order and pending aspects of building

Pros

I really appreciate the integration that ties multiple aspects of each room: i.e. resident location, assets, history and comments resource, and the ability to break down each staff member according to assigned jobs, the pulse, and the overall ability to search based on various aspects from each work order.

Cons

There are some, not many, but some paths that don't feel natural. There are specific sub categories that feel slightly buried, and navigating some of the additional information that one cannot change is bothersome. Aspects of these sub folders feel arbitrary to really finding and grouping information.

Dave from Apostolic Christian Restmor, Inc.

A great product!

Before the WorxHub our daily work request came in the the form of notes, e-mails and many phone calls. With the implementation of the WorxHub, the different request are all channeled through the software. For the most part our environmental services staff are able to accept the work request without having a supervisor involved. This allows for other tasks to be completed by the supervisor, instead of constantly being a dispatcher of work request.

Pros

This software makes managing our environmental services department much easier. It channels all of the daily work request to one location. Our scheduled preventive maintenance is presented to us on the schedule we choose. I only have good things to say about the WorxHub.

Cons

I do not see any cons to the the WorxHub.

Reasons for Choosing TheWorxHub

It was tailored to our type of facility and the demonstrations I saw made it the logical choice.

Rob from AgeCare

Worxhub - maintenance software

Worxhub helps so much with compliance and keeping us in the good books with the government. It provides great evidence when needed to show that our systems are well maintained. We also utilize scheduled work orders a lot and equipment reading features. Very helpful.

Pros

Reporting features are excellent. Storage of data is superb and as long as my maintenance teams have put in appropriate detail in their work I can take an incredible amount of reports to support the work they do.

Cons

Not all my sites utilize all of the features due to cost. Everytime their is a new fearture, it always comes at a cost. Additionally, the program itself can be a little tough to navigate. We have used the program for over 8 years and still to this date some of our sites struggle a little to utilize its full capacity.

Reasons for Choosing TheWorxHub

Again, I was not part of that process.

J.W. from West Calcasieu Cameron Hospital

WorxHub Maintenance

Pros

The software is very user friendly. End users can enter tickets in less than a minute if necessary but also have the option of taking more time an enter additional information that is otherwise not required or a hard stop. Reports are useful but do take a little time to get used to using in order to get the information out that you may be looking for. Time and material cost is a nice feature but in most cases requires someone to go in after the fact to input which in our situation does not get done and is not utilized.

Cons

I really do not have a dislike of any piece of the software. It can be a little difficult for end users to find the specific area they are looking for due to the lack of knowledge of how the areas were named in the build process.

Gina from Healthcare

Wish we would expand the use of WorxHub

Once set up, I love the program. Wish we could add Housekeeping to our program. You must have strong WiFi to operate smoothly and correctly.

Pros

Very easy to navigate. Like being able to print reports. When we had to eliminate one building and add another, it was not as complicated as I feared. Adding staff is easy. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and her team are wonderful!

Cons

Finding the correct report is a little time consuming. We don't have a data entry person to handle Asset Mgt entries, remove staff, change out compliance work for Maintenance, etc. so changes and updates can be dreadful. The original set up was also very time consuming.

Response from Dude Solutions

Replied January 2020

Hi Gina, thank you for leaving a review! We appreciate your kind words and happy to hear TheWorxHub makes your workday run that much smoother.

Julie from Heart of America Medical Center

HAMC Review

We use the worxhub every day to distribute work orders to the technicians and they receive them instantly via the app for the phones. We use the reporting for all surveys for the hospital. We use the reporting for our accounting purposes on projects. This has greatly reduced the man hours of tracking all of this information.

Pros

Once you are set up in the software it will track all the information for an area and you can pull reports for any surveys necessary. It has the capability to keep track of expenses and man hours for a project. The ability to have the app on your phone helps make the flow of work easier for the technicians to plan their day. We have found it very helpful in many different areas.

Cons

How picky the search engine is on key words

MD from Brethren Village

Building on success; 5 year WorxHub customer

Transparency into costs of running our operations; from staff to vendors. Process changes are now measurable. Increased efficiency with staff. Can detect high-cost Residents and Residents who may be experiencing a decline in their health.

Pros

-mobile; focused on end-users and their adoption through mobile -features; offers many features and modules specific to Healthcare and Senior Living -modules: Maintenance/Operations, Environmental Services, Transportation, Security, Technology -support & investment; consistent product improvements, new features, and very focused on listening to customers to improve TheWorxHub -SSO -reporting including automated email reports

Cons

-limited API -UI isn't the most intuitive -desire to increase the number and more robust reporting

Joe from Capital Manor Retirement Comm.

The WorxHub Is Awesome

We love this product. It gives us the reports easily when we need them. The flexibility and adjustability of this program is amazing. This has helped us with knowing when or if we need additional FTE's and well as seeing who may be under performing. So far every aspect of this is wonderful. I know we don't use all of the modules but the ones we use are have helped us very much

Pros

The ease of use and the intuitive nature of the software. The staff at Dude is great and always very helpful

Cons

One item that I would like to see is being able to some how assign multiple w/o's to one person at a time. The other is the option to close multiples at one time.

Reasons for Choosing TheWorxHub

Again, the ease of use and the dedicated format for the health care and retirement communities were so great

Dale from Moravian Mnaor

WorxHub review

The Worxhub has helped raise the efficiency of the operations department significantly with managing work, performing surveys and having a good working PM system. I have never had a bad experience working with anyone from WorxHub. Some people work so well with me I feel like I have developed friendships with them.

Pros

The software is tailored to long term healthcare so we didn't have to try to make it fit our needs. Work orders are easy to submit and make record keeping much easier. It was very easy to set up a preventive maintenance program and hold a lot of information so running reports can shed a lot of insight.

Cons

You can't schedule a trip on a mobile device.

Reasons for Choosing TheWorxHub

The fact that is was designed for long term care so it was easy to set up.

Fern from John Knox Village

Use of Worx Hub to Transport Elders to doctors appointment

Definitely maybe my job easier.

Pros

What I like the most is the ability to share the calendar with all stakeholders and create reports about previous visits to doctors appointments. Nurses were instructed on creating requests and most of them report it is an easy system to learn. As an administrator of the system, I can count how many visits a patients has had and screen unnecessary visits to the doctor with a few clicks:) Staff was very responsive and patient with us as we earned to navigate the system. I was able to customize some tools and our Worx Hub today is working precisely the way we had in mind and dream about it! Definitely maybe my job easier.

Cons

I would like to be able to assign staff members ( nurses aides) to visits the same way the system gives us the ability to assign drivers.

Reasons for Choosing TheWorxHub

After an hour meeting with one representative who was knowledge and very responsive to my questions .

Paul from Willapa Harbor Hospital

Great Value and Easy to Use!

Easy to implement, Facility Dude was very helpful from initial sales all the way through set up and on going tech support.

Pros

Once the system is set up, it is easy for administrators and users to catch on quickly how to use.

Cons

There are a few things that could be made easier. Batch Editing should be available for all databases. For example, not being able to bulk edit staff phone numbers and having to change 200 phone numbers individually.

Reasons for Choosing TheWorxHub

Your software was recommended to me by employees at another hospital. Grays Harbor Community Hospital in Aberdeen, WA.

Dan from Virginia Mennonite Retirement Community

WorxHub at VMRC

WorxHub enables us to provide a quick response to maintenance needs by our residents. It also provides an excellent way of recording or tracking our work completed.

Pros

Ease of use and ability to quickly create or edit work orders and particularly preventative work orders.

Reasons for Choosing TheWorxHub

Seemed to be a better fit for us, created specifically for retirement communities, without a lot of fluff.

william from Trinity Health

Maintenance

I personally like it, the problem is getting our front line staff to put the work orders in. Somehow we need to shorten the process. As of now our staff sees me in passing and they tell me when something is wrong so I have to create work order and take it out. I believe I click my mouse 22 times to complete a work order.

Pros

Cons

To many choices after work order is completed, the staff who put work orders in say it takes to long to figure out.

Wyatt from Hearthstone

Very powerful software

We use this more and more every day, as we learn about more and more features that this software can do. The staff support.. ours is [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is great to work with, and is very knowledgeable and can show short cuts. He doesn't just read from a script.

Pros

This software can do everything except maybe scratch your nose... (maybe next version?) Easy for people to input work orders, easy for staff to receive and complete. Really starting to dig barcoding of assets and capital planning.

Cons

Couple things could be grouped together for saving. Instead of having to save a new work order, and then have to save the selected labor, would like a overall save button that can do both at the same time.

Joanne from Northcrest

WorxHub -Excellent for timesavings, documentation and follow up

Education and information provided has been excellent

Pros

This software has changed how quickly repairs and maintenance items get completed. It has "minimized" middle man and all staff can log in and report issues for repair etc.. It has changed my job and helped so much! I am no longer the "middle man". Also, I can enter re curring maintenance work.....major timesaver!

Cons

I have not found anything yet, the software has been a positive experience for our team!

Matt from Lincoln Trail Behavioral Health

Behavioral Hospital Review

The Worx Hub has been a pleasant experience. The representatives are very patient with my duties and my time. And offer many trainings and calls to support my needs.

Pros

The features. This system can do a lot for an organization. If you use it to the fullest extent, this is a great way to consolidate many tasks not just work orders.

Cons

There is so many features and functions of this system, that through day to day, its hard to get everything set up and using in a timely fashion. This isn't necessarily a fault on the system. There is just a lot that this offers and can become hard to roll everything into it amongst the day to day ongoing tasks.

Andrew from Presbyterian Villages of Michigan

WorxHub Hits the mark

We have lowered the frequency of 'emergent' work orders/repairs. This is based on the PM schedule that ensures that equipment is being maintained on time, on schedule...but also allows the opportunity to identify small issues before they become large and costly.

Pros

We are able to create reports as needed that can identify areas of opportunity. The system is 'flexible'

marcia from Parker

our experience

Before worxhub we had a horrible system barely used by any because it was not user friendly, it didn't have the capabilities of including rounds, and tasks. We are moving forward with adding other worxhub to our system like capital planning and transportation modules.

Pros

the software has provided us an ease to managing our maintenance, housekeeping departments. the ticketing system and PM are great. I specially like the analytics in worxhub IQ.

Cons

Not the software but our decision with the tablets we purchased are too small for our teams to use.

Judi from Williamsburg Landing

Judi's Review

Pros

Ease of adding categories and using reports function

Cons

That it does not have a "reminder" feature

Sue from Fairhaven Christian Retirement Center

Great product for tracking and maintaining facility work and assets

Customer support is great, prompt response to questions/problems

Pros

Ease of use, history look up for jobs/work done, can look up using resident name or room number, asset management, scheduling PM work to assist in keeping maintenance costs down due to equipment inspections on a schedule

Cons

Can not think of anything at this time, sorry

Keren from Homer Senior Citizens, Inc.

Fantastic Maintenance Software

Pros

TheWorxHub provides all the features we need to have a successful preventive maintenance plan. The work order features are especially nice to track routine and special maintenance needs. After using the product for two years, we were able to incorporate preventive measures to ensure routine maintenance is completed.

Cons

There isn't anything about this software that we do not like.

K. Troy from OAL

WorxHub

This software has work greatly in our location control all work order and preventive maintenance. Allow outside vendors and contractors to receive work orders. Also allow staff members to be more proactive to submit orders when issue are discovered.

Pros

User friendly for all levels of access.

Cons

Does not flag items that are repeats Work Orders and allows for more than one WO for the same item.

DEBRA from Manor Park Inc

Awesome

With the amount of residents we have to deal with, it makes it easier to track the issues going on in the different level of care. I use it for our Life Safety Survey to make sure we repair what needs to be done.

Pros

They are constantly updating to make it better and it is user friendly to use. I am very impressed with Dude Solutions!

Cons

I wish there was a way that my maintenance staff could get reminders of scheduled work orders.

Jason from Aspirus Wausau Hospital

Organizing Your Hospitals Work

We are currently working with our Rep on customized reporting for Joint Commission.

Pros

WorxHub is designed for Hospitals & Healthcare. Dude Solutions has taken feedback from facilities leaders that live the daily live of managing healthcare facilities and implemented into a powerful software platform.

Cons

Software platform is very powerful with many options. Reporting is clumsy and unless you spend allot of time looking or trialing reports its difficult to get the end result your looking for. I would suggest Dude Solutions invest more time in what healthcare needs are for reporting and just build them so they can be customized by the end users needs.

William from Shelterhouse Volunteer group

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Maintenance made easier

We are able to get all the info of an issue at a glance rather than having to make contact with off shift employees.

Pros

The format is perfect for users who input requests to easily let Maintenance staff know what a problem is, where it is and details of the problem.

Cons

For the users inputting transportation request where a client needs transportation there are too many steps to easily do so.

Mitch from Deerfield Episcopal Retirement Community

Industry: Environmental Services

Best tool to help run your facililty

Smoother operation in dealing with daily, monthly and yearly issues. Asset tool, inspection tool very helpful.

Pros

Easy to use. Geared toward our needs as a CCRC.

Cons

Some areas could use some fine tuning to fit our needs. Anytime we've made suggestions they been addressed or at least paid attention to for future possibilities.

Williamn T from Covenant Woods

Flexible and customizable

It is very reliable and helpful in problem solving as well as budget planning. It is very useful to the front line worker and the senior manager.

Pros

I like the ease of implementation and use. I like the ongoing innovations that have been made over time.

Cons

The catering function has been less useful than we would like.

Because of its specific design for Health Care organizations

Jim from Paul's Run

A day in my life with the Hub

I'm told that I spend way to much time on the Hub. I enjoy looking at the Hub and learning how to use it more to my benefit.

Pros

The fact that I can track all the work that I do within the hub. The reports the I can create on a daily/monthly/yearly basis

Cons

Not much I understand that it is widely used and can cause some delays while working on the Hub.

Josh from Green Hills

Solid Software

It has been overall good. Still waiting on my commission check for all the ideas I threw in that were implemented. ;)

Pros

It's very versatile, and it's capabilities put it ahead of the competitors.

Cons

There are some features that are badly needed that were overlooked when the software was made. They are working hard to incorporate them however.

Elaine from Brittany Lane Housing Co-operative

Works great for Property Management

It has worked well for our organization and we have been using this software for over 5 years now.

Pros

Our tenants are able to submit work orders on line easily which our maintenance personell can respond to. It also tracks our assets which we refer to frequently.

Cons

The reports are difficult to navigate and create.

Caitlynn from Johns Hopkins Hospital

Efficient!

My job is much more efficient and productive now!

Pros

As an employee who takes requests for maintenance, housekeeping, telecom, etc. it makes it so much easier to be able to give requestors access to enter their own tickets vs. the phones ringing off the hook and trying to relay requests. It was very easy to learn how to use and it's quick to give others access to various roles. The reports are very customizable and are an efficient tool to use.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike since I've begun using this software!

Response from Dude Solutions

Replied September 2019

Caitlynn, thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We are thrilled to hear TheWorxHub is making your life easier.

Claudia from St. Clair O'Connor Community Inc.

Excellent customer services

I always have a excellent experience working with workhub, the customer services is always there to help me if i have any question or concerns.

Pros

What i like about this software is very easy to work it.

Cons

I don't have much to say i never encounter any problem using the software.

Reasons for Choosing TheWorxHub

100 % we choose TheWorxkHub.

Shaztine from Sagewood

Amazing!

Overall my TheWorxHub experience has been awesome. The customer service I would give a rating of 1000 out of 10. The service is always amazing, updates are regular and are for the betterment of the product. Cannot recommend enough.

Pros

Ease of use, ability to customize any of the apps.

Cons

I don't have any cons with this service.

Brett from Salt Lake Behavioral Health

work hub for your hospital

I walked in with nothing to use. Within 60 days I had a functioning work order program that my entire facility was using. I was given trading and support along the way. I actually felt like the staff at the dude were trying to bug me. They were very detailed and consistent with the startup.

Pros

Adaptable by the user. Makes sense using it. Workflow is better than most CMMS programs.

Cons

I have used many CMMS programs over the last 10 years. This one has been my favorite. Right now as I learn it’s idiosyncrasies I don’t have anything I don’t like. I’m sure as I get into more technical arenas I will have suggestions.