Insightly Software

Insightly is a customer relationship management (CRM) solution that provides businesses with a way to manage projects and track contacts, communications, sales, projects, tasks and documents in a single platform. It is available via the web and on mobile devices.

Designed to integrate with many popular applications, Insightly connects users to online applications such as Google Calendar, Gmail and Docs, Outlook 2013, MailChimp, Evernote, Box, Dropbox, QuickBooks Online, Xero, and more. Mobile apps offer users access to information from anywhere and support the iPhone, Android and tablets such as the iPad and Google Nexus.

Insightly’s dashboard provides real-time information via a task dashboard and opportunity reports. Insightly's Advanced Reports allow the creation of custom, tabular reports. Opportunity reports offer details such as the responsible user, pipeline and pipeline stage, close date, probability of winning and value.

Insightly also offers integrated project management functionality. Once a deal is closed, users can track and manage follow-up project commitments directly from within the CRM. The Insighly Sidebar also saves emails directly from Gmail, giving users access to the history of their conversations and allowing them to link all correspondence to projects and events.

392 Reviews of Insightly

3.95 / 5 stars

Filters:

Oluwaseyi from Iroko NG.

5 of 5

Our Sales process is smoother with Insightly.

Insightly is used in my organization to better manage customer data ,follow up on tasks and track our sales leads,leading to us closing more deals.

Pros

I like the ability to search for past correspondence with a customer,the automated email schedule feature is another top feature present on Insightly,which enable us stay in touch with our customers and sales leads.
Insightly has an effective customer support team,always prompt with responses to support emails from me.

Cons

Lacks a spellcheck functionality to check email messages I create on the CRM.Also lacks a form of recycle bin,through which contacts deleted by error can be recovered.

Rueben from Secury

Grеаt Sоftwаrе fоr yоur Fіrst CRM

Pros

Hаs аll thе bаsіс CRM funсtіоnаlіty yоu nееd іn а grоwіng stаrtuр, орроrtunіtіеs, соntасts. Intuіtіvе аnd еаsy tо usе fоr а CRM. Grеаt fоr trасkіng оf Sаlеs аnd Busіnеss Dеvеlорmеnt Pіреlіnе. Wе hаvе bееn usіng Insіghtly fоr аbоut а yеаr. Its іntеgrаtіоn wіth gmаіl hаs bееn а bіg tіmе sаvеr аnd еnhаnсеmеnt tо оur аbіlіty tо trасk аnd rеsроnd tо сlіеnts. It іs еаsy tо usе аnd sеtuр аnd іts wеb bаsеd whісh mеаns еvеryоnе hаs ассеss tо іt аnd іt rеquіrеs nо dоwnlоаds оr uрdаtе оn іndіvіduаl соmрutеrs.

Cons

Lасkіng аn еmаіl trасkіng рrосеss. Cоnsіdеrіng I hаvе vеry lіttlе сrіtісіsm аbоut thіs рrоduсt shоuld sреаk tо іt's quаlіty.

4 of 5

Simple and straightforward tool that will help your sales process

Overall, Insightly has been a pleasure to work with. I use this with a smaller team so it's been easy to start-up and run with. I have some concerns about our business "outgrowing" it but hopefully it grows alongside us!

Pros

We use Insightly to identify and manage the relationship with our customers and what I enjoy most about Insightly is that it allows us to tailor the product to fit our own needs. I have used CRM software in the past that forces a process or method down your throat but every process is different so I want a software that can be molded not a software that molds me. By finally getting a software that was easy to use and incorporated our methods we were able to get through the sales process much more efficiently.

Cons

There are some additional features that could be added and the upload feature is a bit limited as well which made it somewhat difficult to transfer existing contacts into the software.

Insightly CRM

Pros

It is an awesome method of maintaining the Vendors database. It can also be searched very easily.

Cons

We cannot save large number of contacts like more than 100

Lex from ZCFO

Easy to use CRM

Pros

Inslightly offers competitive prices and is pretty user friendly for most users. It now offers a free base level subscription which is a great incentive if you're not sure which CRM to choose.

Cons

I like the user-friendliness that Insightly offers, but feel that it is missing a lot of the extras provided by other CRM competitors.

Stephanie from Manufacturing Company

CRM solution app!

Pros

Great app for me! it is manageable in doing tracking contacts, clients, documents and many more. And with this, you can collaborate with other application that is common online to make your work easy and faster.

Cons

None so far! this works great anytime. Helping all works done perfectly.

Lucinda from Self Employed

Great Free CRM

Pros

I like that you can have two users for free. It's a great solution for small businesses that need capital for other things.

Cons

There's a bit of a learning curve, and a lot of features super small businesses don't necessarily need.

Great tool for heavy G Suite or Microsoft users

Pros

Their Gmail integration is how I started using them, really liked the look and feel of it. Not having a contact limitation is definitely nice, but the pricing is also medium range with it.

Cons

Honestly, the onboarding didn't get involved too much and we went with competitors. Maybe "teasing" a little more features like automation, integrations would be necessary.

Average review for insightly

Pros

It did an acceptable job tracking emails.

Cons

It did have a software glitch and ultimately lead me to looking for another CRM provider.

Carmel from Healthcare Company

Review of Insightly

Pros

This software allows you to connect through online to common application as well. It is easy to use and it tracks well all reports, contacts and projects.

Cons

you need to watch it first their tutorial if beginner because you might confuse while using it.

Adam from Five Blocks Inc.

Insightly Review

Pros

Good program for what it is supposed to do but there si not much in way of extra features.

Cons

I found the program to be a bit bare in terms of its service offering.

Alex from Sav Pro

Automation and Personalisation

Good experience overall. Helps improve sales processes and automate manual tasks.

Pros

I love the workflow automation and the ease of personalising the CRM to our business.

Cons

Updates aren’t always displayed immediately.

Jordan from Sunland Home Care

5 of 5

Great CRM Minus The Clutter!

Pros

Insightly has built such an amazing CRM platform that is as clean and simple to use as possible. While we won't mention any competitor names, we know the market is flooded with tons of CRM's. Insightly has done an excellent job providing us with a platform to focus on what is most important to us, our clients!

Cons

While Insightly doesn't have a lot of the extra features like some of the previous CRM's we have used, their price does reflect a huge savings. For the value, you can't beat Insightly!

5 of 5

Easy to use but such a shame about the cost

Pros

I love this app. I love the to do list, I love the way my client information is easily on hand. I love that the support team are always available and easy to get hold of.

Cons

Cost. The cost of this app just makes it untenable as a small business owner. And unfortunately this isn't an uncommon thing.

Diana from Lucky Table

User-friendly software

Pros

Insightly is designed for people, who work with sales, so its main task is to coordinate everything and set up relationships with clients. Moreover, this service integrates with Microsoft Office, Gmail, and other important applications, so you can easily organize working issues. If you are looking for the service that helps with task managing and information tracking, then Insightly will definitely suit you. A user-friendly design, a full package of integral features and pleasant customer service will win over your company.

Cons

Insightly has a short period of free usage free. However, service offers three main pricing plans. In addition, notifications go haywire and it causes a lot of troubles. Finally, there is no place for dashboard features. However, we believe that is inadmissible.

Frederic from Luxury Beard

A multifunctional selling instrument

Pros

We are concerned that Insightly has a lot of pluses. Firstly, of course, it is the service’s easiness of usage. You don’t need to watch some videos or turn to support team, because everything is clear. Secondly, we like the function of tracking emails and calls. We can stay in touch with our clients day-to-day, so we can be sure that everything is fine. In addition, all information is saved and sound at software’s storage.

Cons

Unfortunately, there are some obvious drawbacks of Insightly service. An email function is a little bit buggy, so it causes some discomfort to us. The same thing is with navigation and mobile application because their functionality is in the doldrums.

Emmanueliza from Suyen Corporation

Awesome Software to use

Pros

Easy to use. The interface is good and very reliable. I can easily track down different data and records.

Cons

Customer support are sometimes slow to respond. Hoping for better support of the vendor.

Customizable Features

Pros

Insightly has many customizable features, which makes it a good option for organizations with unique CRM needs. Also, there are integrations with Zapier to make the tool even more powerful.

Cons

The free version of Insightly is all but disappearing, as more features are continually move to the paid version only.

Insightly CRM

It's a nice tool which accuartly shows our team where clients are in the pipeline. The CRM is useful. Cost is prohibitive for us to get our entire firm on the system, so we've started tracking client data in our project management platform.

Pros

We use this platform to track prospective clients and our sales pipeline. We then use custom reports to generate a weekly pipeline report that our team reviews. It's nice that it's a completely customizable CRM, that is pretty easy to use. It's one of the few platforms that we haven't replaced in our firm in the past 5 years, which is saying alot.

Cons

When we set up the system, I don't think we accounted for certain reporting limitations based on customized fields, which has resulted in a very fragmented export / reporting process for us. For example, contacts and organizations aren't linked in an export, so I have to do a vLookup to get a client list by organization. Quite a pain, but I'm guessing it was our own doing.

3 of 5

Much better options out there

Was my first try at a crm, used only the free version, but never really got the use out of it. Perhaps because it wasn’t an enjoyable/intuitive experience I was going for

Pros

Lots of features and you’re able to have quite a bit on the free version.

Cons

Was kind of clunky, design and user experience not great. I’m now using HubSpot crm(completely free) and it is much better suited and simple to use.